It's not fair, why FFVII gets to have a remake but not Xenogears? I'd be happy with a PS4 or PC port ;_;

It's not fair, why FFVII gets to have a remake but not Xenogears? I'd be happy with a PS4 or PC port ;_;

Attached: 1535342073406m.jpg (807x1024, 128K)

because that would ruin the charm of Xenogears being a rushed incomplete game

kino

Attached: 1538957777317.png (702x399, 456K)

You can always try to emulate the game with the Xenogears 2.0 patch and the text speedup hack. Not that it's gonna make the game less mediocre.

did he just nut inside his daughter in front of his wife?

Square Enix owns the license to that game. The guys behind Xenosaga approached Squaresoft about a sequel, but wanted a fortune upfront to make it. Xenogears didn't sell well enough to warrant that much money, so they went their separate ways.

No his "daughter" is just very heavy literally because it's a nanomachine colony

Do not lewd Emeralda you degenerate fuck

Did they fuck?

Attached: ea14bb5daf05678ae513b25d362a65631346978259_full.jpg (640x480, 56K)

I'll admit that with that position and the grin on her face, I thought the same thing at first.
Could be this, though.

Yes.

Gib Xenogears re-release and release Xenosaga I & II (or remake) for modern systems.

What about grown up Emeralda?

Seconding this.

Emeralda was not built for lewd purposes.

Attached: 1838311.png (1080x739, 576K)

Attached: 1425010808511.jpg (850x850, 502K)

god imagine meeting her somewhere and having the nerve to ask her out and she actually accepts.

And when your date ends and she invites you into her room for sex she tells you to take a shower and you come back to find her on her bed fully nude and beckoning you fourth with a smile in her kid form

Like I get why square doesn't care about Xenogears compared to FF7. But it just makes me sad when Xenogears probably would benefit more from a remake than FF7.

Because Xenogears's ownership is tricky.

It's not tricky at all, Square owns it.

Yes. Many many times in history in fact

Literally the only based tripfag on 4channel

>literally shows Elly naked in bed

are you 12?

but still better than the personafags that think a fade-to-black is 100% explicit sex.

Yeah but the guy who is the brains behind it and why the game is special, doesn't and no longer works for the company. Which means making a legit remake tricky.

Cockpits are for pussies.

Attached: maria 2.jpg (1062x1920, 1.8M)

Why is he fucking his daughter?

Maria was pretty gud. Too bad she had almost no role in the game and her mecha was painfully average in battles.

Reminder that A Rope of Robots will never be finished.

Attached: Capture7.png (1636x951, 207K)

Is this game good? Should I finish it? I've started it twice, but never got more than, like, halfway maybe.

She still got one of the most hype as moments and was directly responsible for getting your ass to Solaris. That's more than Rico and Billy brought to the table. I like Billy

Attached: maria01.jpg (1024x768, 394K)

Everyone is an idiot except Miang

Attached: miang 3.jpg (600x800, 142K)

Do you really want modern SE to ruin Xenogears that much, user?

why wouldn't you fuck emeralda everyday if you were her dad?

They couldn't finish it the first time so why do you think they'd finish it with an inflated budget?