How would you in incorporate night elves into the horde?

How would you in incorporate night elves into the horde?

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-192952.jpg (804x539, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lorelol.ytmnd.com/
wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Sludge_Fen
wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Windshear_Crag
wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Warsong_Lumber_Camp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By purging the orcs and undead first.

Tyrande is already addicted to Orc cocks (see Broxigar).

I would incorporate them into my penis if you know what I mean.

well great. Now i want to fuck someone on a tiger. Thanks op.

as kindling

Not.

with my penis

I had literally the same impulse for some strange reason

Dont
I make 3 factions instead of 2.

don't ask stupid questions

You mean before WoW, during WoW, or after WoW?
when you see concept are of nightelves from WC3, they're more savage and uncaring for outsiders. Humans and Orcs cut down the forests but it ended up being Orcs for some reason. Humans were close to the High Elves and from what I remember Nelves don't like 'em. So, the enemy of my enemy is my friend sort of deal. Plus, the savage nature of the Nelves could have fit with horde trolls (in the beginning of WoW anyways) Not to mention that Tauren have hard-ons for nature and trees and shit too.
also, I want to put my penis in a night elf

They already fit in perfectly as subhuman filth that summoned the legion to Azeroth.

Attached: 1539749906050.jpg (787x642, 132K)

I wouldn't. I would place them in an Elven faction along with Blood Elves and Void Elves. No more of this dual autism.

Attached: 1550926233992.jpg (1920x1200, 467K)

The brap farm.

alliance does something dumb and all the trees grom cut down grew back overnight

I'd invent a race called the nightborne and shoehorn them for some retarded reason. Maybe make Tyrande say something mean to them.

Attached: wowraces.png (596x414, 400K)

Genocide

As breedingstock.

Look at that fucking thing. It has to be twice the weight of his entire body. That's impossible. Thus, it has to be hollow. All for show, like he's a clown. honk honk

>S Tier
Orcs Trolls Taurens
>A Tier
Goblins Undead
>B Tier
Humans Dwarves Kultirans, HM taurens
>SHIT TIER
Brown orcs
>KYS tier
everything else, female characters

Attached: 1557443067043.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Night Elves could become a part of The Horde if the Warcraft lore took a turn ershpting them into a race as part of a new Horde. For example:

This was to be based on a popular fan theory where Warcraft would eventually go through a period of transition, as it eventually came to a dark era with many ancient civilizations and powers that had fallen under the rule of the demonic powers of Azeroth.

This would be followed by the Legion taking control of Azeroth.

There was also to be a new race called the Burning Legion, which is an attempt to introduce some of the original lore into the Horde and bring them with them in new forms, as well as be the main focus on the Horde.

Then the Burning Legion would lead the assault on Stormwind from the shadows, and would be the one to seize their homeland for themselves.

Forgot to mention, Trolls goes for Darkspear and Zandalari.

The whole binary faction system is fucking retarded. WoW was a mistake. WC3 Night Elves allied with the humans and orcs out of desperation to fend off the Burning Legion, otherwise they were fiercely independent. There's no reason they should like the humans more than, say, the tauren.

Our of everyone night elves would actually lean towards the horde if anything. Why the fuck would the night elves ally themselves if nature is the #1 priority?

Literally fucking COMPARE and you'll see a trend
Horde
>Trolls: live in the jungle, are druids, are shamans, live off the land in nature taking only what's necessary
>Tauren: live off the land, are considered blessed by cenarius, literally on par with night elves with keeping green
>Orcs: cut down trees and live off the land, all their siege weaponry are vegen catapults made of wood and rope, pretty fucking green. Much better than a tank.

Alliance
>Humans: tear down Forests, make industries, own factories and cause pollution, drive tanks and their cities cut through nature.
>Dwarves: strip mine the earth, use gasoline for choppers and tanks, changed the surface of their land and never gave a shit about nature
>Gnomes: created a toxic waste dump, massive industrial waste everywhere, were the first to use gasoline for mechastriders.

Also night elves swore to never use magic, and here they are allying themselves with the magic humans the magic gnomes and the gun slinging dwarves. Instead of the nature worshipping trolls/tauren and the orcs who leave as big of a carbon footprint as a lack of wolves.

The ONLY argument against the night elves joining the horde is that the horde allied with the undead, but thats bullshit and was a cop out simply because they needed an even team. If i were told a bunch of nature worshipping elves who went to war over a forest would ally with fucking humans dwarves and gnomes and not the tauren trolls and orcs I'd say you're out of your fucking mind

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Wows lore was fucked the second wow was made. Hell, wow wasn't even made by the same team, it was made other developers who didn't even play Warcraft 3. The whole thing is twisted at the core. In a better timeline we'd have wow but so much more coherent where races weren't comparing war crimes and fucking with time travel to keep a story going.

>MUH FACTIONS

WoW lore is so trash lmao

Having sex with me

Next expansion was leaked. Will it save WoW?

Attached: 1557276392254.png (439x868, 31K)

>Hey remember when you guys put your lives on the line to defend our World Tree just four years back? Wanna team up?
>Didn't Grom kill your Demigod?
>Ehhhhh he'll get better in like, 3 more years. Here, have some of our literally infinite lumber
>Sweet

A lot of WoW threads lately. Is the game making a comeback or something?

Also I'd much rather fuck a Draenei. Theyre the reason I have thing for girls with foriegn accents today.

Attached: mmorpg.jpg (621x800, 81K)

So in the end Blizzard had a game which wasn't just a game about dragons or magic nor what can they get. It was about being a dick, and having sex with other dicks by the end. So it's really sad when a sequel is made that goes all out for the fans. Just a few words on the new edition:

A new edition of wow was published this year, it looks like it's a great thing for the games that's just plain wrong. It brings back all the old crap, nerfs/rework, bugs and bugs, and changes/reworks which are just stupid and unoriginal. It's more of an official remake of WoW then a rework of the game, so it's not really worth it.

You're right that it was fucked from the start, but you can't blame the developers for not playing Warcraft 3 because it didn't exist. WC3 (especially TFT) and WoW were developed simultaneously, and ideas for each were used to constantly reshape the other. For the vast majority of vanilla WoW's development they only had a crude outline for what they were going to be doing story-wise with WC3 and TFT.

I wouldn't because that would be even worse than them joining the alliance.

Cenarius is alive, apparently.

LORE, LOL!

lorelol.ytmnd.com/
Sound warning.

Horde were cutting their trees.
That's the explanation why they don't side with Horde and seeked the help of the powerful humans.
Factions, Warchief, High King, don't make any sense in the first place and ruins the immersion of the world in order to force the pvp and make cheezy marketing.
And it worked well, look at how dumb the wow players are : "FOR DA HORDE, FOR DA ALLIANCE".
Simple and effective. Yet trash.

That's what I was alluding to with my 'He'll get better'.
Fucker just pops up all fine and dandy in a fucking entry-level Cataclysm zone.

the fuck is that piece of shit?

Attached: gogles.png (496x508, 267K)

Yea nobody dies in WoW. Everything is dull, bland, generic, nothing makes sense, and even death doesn't matter.

It's about player solidarity which actually worked very well before everyone got hyper sensitive and began to screech favoritism whenever the other faction got a new toy.

Retail game is more dead than ever with only increasingly further bad press. Only reason for these threads are nostalgia fags who believe classic release will be their savior without even acknowledging that what they actually gonna get is a reskinned wotlk. Though to be fair most of them didn't even know most likely.

They already are though.

Imagine sitting down and writing that thinking people will take it seriously. The only parts that are somewhat feasible are the next expansion involving the Aspects/Wrathion/Dragon Isle in some way.
Though I will admit that I could totally see Blizzard bringing back Onyxia as a strong empowered woman.

Night elves would never lean towards the horde because the horde is dominated by big green demon niggers who openly consort with demons, chop down their trees and killed their fucking god.
So what if the tauren are similar to the night elves, they're an utterly insignificant population in the horde and there is nothing really differentiating them from quillboars, centuars or other sub-kaldorei.

Humans are the prime demon slayers in the world of Warcraft™, and considering that night elves hate demons it would be easy to see why they would ally with them just for the same cause of fighting against the undead and the burning legion.
Also orcs cut down their trees, killed Cenarius and was also working for the demons so they're less likely to ally with them in the first place.

I've never played enough WoW to really count but man Night Elves and Draenei are really sexy.
Something about blue/purple skin. Some Twileks and Widowmaker come to mind as well.

You're literally just prejudice against the horse, and no, warlocks are not allowed in the open, fel magic is secret that's why it's found in only caves and secret basements. And I know the game made a piss poor attempt to make it look like it's secret but that's what the intention is. Night elves are against all magic completely, and they contain both warlocks and mages, whereas orcs contain the same amount of warlocks and no mages. That's 2 for 2 to night elves, makes no sense why the would prefer humans. Thrall made peace with the humans for a time and humans cut down millions of more trees TN the horde ever did, t was just 1 fucking forest.

I always liked this picture, even before I was old enough to have sexual desires.

Night Elves are for being conquered and bred by Orc men.

>being a prepubescent boy when that image was made literally just-
>-oh, almost 20 years ago
Fuck time this is bullshit I want on a different ride

>into

Attached: 1462796479606.png (652x712, 321K)

Humans cut down bajillions of trees in their own continent.

>warlocks are not allowed in the open, fel magic is secret that's why it's found in only caves and secret basements
Thrall allowed fel magic to be practiced and regulated so that covens like the burning blade could be policed, And fel magic is way worse than Arcane magic because one is a gateway drug and the other IS LITERALLY SUMMONING DEMONS INTO AZEROTH RIGHT NOW

>and humans cut down millions of more trees TN the horde ever did, t was just 1 fucking forest.
Humans were on the otherside of the world and logging in a sustainable way. Thats why Elwynn is still a forest and not a strip mine like every piece of clay orcs get their hands on. And it wasn't just one forest, it was the night elves fucking homeland.

Exactly. And did the Taurean or trolls or orcs accidentally turn an area uninhabitable from toxic waste? No, that was the gnomes.

I wouldn't.
I know what you sick fucks are thinking of, we elves are proud and noble.

>orcs accidentally turn an area uninhabitable from toxic waste?
No, Orcs and goblins do it on purpose and then do nothing to clean it up, where as the Gnomes entire purpose in the game is the fix what they fucked up in Gnomeregan.
Its not their fault that blizzard just forgot about them after cataclysm. Again

>Strip mining
Do you even know the barrens son? What's strip mining. We're also ONLY talking about the time between vanilla wow and wc3 and why the night elves chose alliance. There wasn't any factorization or toxic waste field. No mountains completely stripped. You'd think out of either faction that the night elves would look at the horde and see them as more ecologicall sustainable than the industrialized humans dwarves and gnomes.

And thrall allowing fel is such a fucking cop out and against the lore and it's hamfisted in just like how the undead are apart of the horde. Makes them seem like retards when it was established that they distrusted demons entirely and thralls swore never to consort or allow his nation to fall under the influence of demons.

Vanilla wow lore is fucking stupid.

Can you name a single area before cata that was toxic waste caused by goblins and orcs? No because Activision/blizshit needed to balance the scales and make the horde seem like the irresponsible ones.

In the original draft for WoW night elves were actually part of the Horde. This is probably where the early concept art of those super savage ones came from, and also presumably the reason they were a lot tamer in TFT than ROC - by that point Blizzard had probably decided for sure that they were going to be on the Alliance instead.

I'm guessing in the original storyline there would have probably been less antagonism between the Horde and the Night Elves to start with - so none of the Cenarius stuff. Or hell, maybe even make it so the Alliance moving to Kalimdor are the bigger targets of the night elves' ire. Also worth noting that at this point playable undead weren't pegged as a Horde race, so that conflict of interest/identity wouldn't have been an issue.

Night Elves are Dark Trolls that sipped that moonwell juice.

wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Sludge_Fen
wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Windshear_Crag
wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Warsong_Lumber_Camp

Should I include Forsaken as well? Because I can revise my list.

it looks like a keg

>How would you in incorporate night elves into the horde?

Attached: 1515562065230.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

I wish Night Elves actually looked like this in the game, panty armor and all
Maybe then I'd still play