End of an Era

Attached: IMG_20190510_012044.png (480x343, 51K)

Being able to double up +4s is the most fun way to play.

Uno sucks anyway.

u cant tell me what to do dad

stacking is fun tho, which is why I'm glad that the Ubisoft Uno game has a modifier for it

Fuck this shit, Crazy Eights for life.

MAKE WAY, FOR I SHALL BRING EVOLUTION

Attached: dos.jpg (1752x1314, 320K)

they aren't playing it right

Next you're going to try to tell me that landing on Free Parking in Monopoly *doesn't* pay you.

we also allow stacking, +16 ftw

house rules, bitch

>if you want to win, you have to scream UNO when you have one card left, and if someone else screams UNO first, you then have to draw cards!

This can't be a real rule, right? This has to be a stupid and fucking dumbass house rule?

Yea, doubling up +4s but not slapping a +2 on a +4.

But doesn't being able to stack actively increase the game depth since plus cards can be used to defend as well as attack?

That's the only rule everyone knows

you can only stack the same + card

i thought you called caught, not uno if youre calling someone out

King Mao is literally just Uno but objectively better, and doesn't even require a special deck.

it fucking doesn't, that's a made up house rule that makes the game worse.

>King Mao
sounds like chink bukllshit to me.
Fuck you faggot nigger. Fuck china

Wait why the fuck would it pay you?
Are there actually people who think that?

>playing a shitty uno clone
no

What about plus 2s?

Retards added it to make Monopoly last longer by spreading wealth around.

In reality Monopolys a fucking awful game and you should be trying to end it as soon as possible anyway

I literally have never played this way. I guess most people are just fucking illiterate

Attached: file.png (505x219, 28K)

Tons of people play weird variations where things that are supposed to take money out of the game like getting bad chance cards isntead puts the money into a pool that you take when you get free parking

The only way to play Tier
>+4s can stack on +4s and +2s can stack on +2s
How your grandmother plays Tier
>no stacking
HOLYSHITNIGGERWHATTHEFUCK Tier
>+2s can be stacked on +4s

>make Monopoly last longer
Oh god who would want to do such an awful thing.

Fucking zoomers. In my day we played Zéro.

That’s bullshit
So you just have to take what you’re given and can”t do anything?

Grandmother is based

>t. retards who gave up after the first hand and got mad at people for "making up rules"

Ahahahahaha... No.

>gave up
>implying I would ever play something called "king mao"
Fuck you, kill all chinks

agreed you can't use a +2 on a +4 because 4>2 but you can use a +4 on a +2

The most balanced house rule is to have the person who dropped the +4 call out a color and if you have that colored +2 you can use it. Otherwise counter it with another +4 or just draw.

>game worse

how? it gives people a chance.

Bullshit, everyone know you can activate in response a +2 or +4 to another draw card your opponent plays.
Drawing too many cards? Just play a reverse and pass it to your opponent or simply use a Block to negate all drawings and end the turn.

Attached: Business-Playtime-and-Inspiration-maximillion-pegasus-yu-gi-oh-35864892-250-191.jpg (250x191, 14K)

I know there's some rules where you only draw once if you can't put down a card, but my grandmother used to make me as a kid draw until I could place down a card

You're trying awful hard to shitpost, user. Don't force it.

>draw until I could place down a card
Thats how its suppose to be.

Why would anyone willingly play Monopoly in the first place

We made a rule with friends

You put down a +4 and choose a color. If the next player has a +2 of the same color, you can stack them

that makes the game take longer and it removes the point of having all the money sinks.

>can draw and play in the same turn
>except when someone plays a draw card on you

I have literally never heard of this house rule why would you even think this is a thing?

To shit on people who don't know how to play monopoly

?????
My Uno's rules say that you can, what the fuck?

It makes the game last forever. People bitch about how Monopoly is a multihour long game when it isn't, it's a relatively short game retards artificially extent with bullshit house rules.

Anyone ever get hit with a +32 and still win?
It wasn't a fun time

It’s fun if you get good rolls

>Official tier
Can only stick +2, +4 are impossible to Counter, the ultimate fuck you card, also makes +2 more than just a shit +4 since it can end in a +16 in a good day.

>retarded friend doesn’t want to use stacking except for 2s
>game lasts forever

All these retards making house rules like the whiny children they are. Play the game it was intended to be played and shut the fuck up

>itt training wheels

Only niggers play like that

You want to know what's more fun than Monopoly? Lobotomization.

>t. Mouse Trapfag

This. It's the best way to play.

Just play fast Uno, if you have a duplicate or a ladder of the same colored card you can use them outside your turn, it's the way men play.

You sure would know about lobotimization wouldn’t you user

I fucking hate people who make up house rules. STICK TO THE FUCKING RULES OUTLINED IN THE MANUAL, YOU FUCKS. People who make house rules are always fucking weird. The kids I used to play with who did this were always the ones who weren't allowed any TV and smelt like onion or some other weird vegetable all the time and didn't change the bathwater between family members.

Fucking weirdos.

How old are you?

Epic comeback from an EPIC tripfaggot.

Thanks user

>weren't allowed any TV and smelt like onion or some other weird vegetable all the time and didn't change the bathwater between family members
Those were just Japanese kids.

The actual rules for UNO are fucking garbage.

they're literally fine you wanker

We need a new official format

I'm from Europe, there were no Asian kids here when I grew up.

>SEKIRO NEEDS AN EASY MODE!!!

This
Ok

Implying any zoomers ever played any board games or card games. Only boomers played on that shit

Best rules are simple:
>status cards can be stacked and passed on if the next person can add to the stack (minus +4s)
>cards of same number can be stacked
>wilds can only be played if you can't play anything else
>you have to keep drawing until you can play a card

Be happy you've never tried DOS

Monopoly is a fun game precisely because it’s so awful

All my zoomed friends play uno or board games

Die ben

Nope, that's the actual rule.

>>you have to keep drawing until you can play a card
Wait, that's not official?

Of course I do. Every time I reply to someone on this board it's because I assume they had a chunk of their brain removed.

Draw 4 wild needs to be added to the ban list.
Draw 2 should be reworked to only be usable by forcing the owner to draw one card in order to play and activate its effect.

Attached: CNPpGQJUEAANVdB.jpg (600x800, 71K)

Bullshit is a better version of Uno, and you can play it with a regular deck of cards.

No shit?

The rules are pretty explicit. If you get slapped with a + card you lose your turn.

I just played Uno with a friend from work yesterday. I dropped a +2 card and she immediately dropped a +2 card on me and insisted that I had to draw four cards, without her having to draw two. Fuck made up rules.

That game was shit my family gave up like five turns in and went back to uno.

House Rules are like mods, you don't have to play with them and if you bitch about their existence you only make yourself look worse.

Good idea. Then when everything's nice and balanced, we should introduce a new set of cards that let you discard as many cards as you want and constantly search the whole deck as much as you want so that you can finish the game in the first turn.

Yeah good job, make your game less fun. That's what people want.

How does it play?

That sucks

That's an official rule you dildo.

>bounce card
>cost: draw 1 card
>effect: search in the discard pile for any card and add it to your hand

Attached: bounce.jpg (190x265, 12K)

No it's not.

The only way master race

>Join Uno server
>Server has this shit mods that ruin the game

In todays political climate, everything becomes 'fair', everyone gets participation trophies. Is it really a surprise everything sucks?