Buildcucks foreverially BTFO

buildcucks foreverially BTFO

Attached: glx8Guq.jpg (900x900, 275K)

he's not wong

why not just play on consoles and have sex

Nah dude. Compared to buying a prebuilt (or a laptop), I'm having a much easier time playing games now with my rig.
I just wanted to buy a 1080p 60 fps gaming machine where I can max everything and forget about it. Got a 1070 with an i5 for about $600. No issues so far.

>have sex
Okay, but we have to get married first.

>webcomic artist
>IQ below 100
What a surprise.

>Build PC 5 years ago.
>Still was able to run REmake 2, DMCV and Sekiro 1080p/60fps max settings no problem.

I'm the fifth panel, the apathetic no-fucks-given shitlet that manages to go positive but just barely, so no one notices me. I am a ghost, a specter, a spot-filler. I am the NPC.

>webcomic "humor"

how is it hard to build a PC, once you've got the parts it's literally LEGO tier

I'm the one who has panic attacks when playing online, so I just stick with single player.

Why do normies not think winning is fun? There is nothing fun about the respawn timer, and I don't get why it's seen as weird to try to kill and not die in a game where the goal is to kill and to not die.

I'm the one who's playing with a prostate massager up my butt

based
my CPU started overheating recently, should I clean the radiator and fans or just buy a new PC?

You need to replace the rubber feet on your case, you mong.

I'm sorry for your inability to understand that no one actually feels comfortable playing competitive online multiplayer

>t. raging tryhard

The retards who go into catatonic fits on the mic whenever their team loses is hilarious to listen to. I purposely try to get on their team and play like shit just to irritate them.

Attached: 1528758226367.png (395x401, 13K)

>1070 and i5
>$600
Fuck man you can get a 1060 and i7 for that

Custom PCs usually have less issues than premade ones, and are FAR easier to fix since you can just swap faulty components instead of having to send your PC in for 2 weeks.

>tfw someone posts your OC
based

>got into PC building/gaming 4 years ago
>only ever had 1 issue, had a bad stick of ram which caused my pc to not post
>replace ram, never had an issue since
If you’re too stupid to figure out basic PC troubleshooting, stick to consoles where you belong.

>foreverially
OP is there a fetish you want to tell us about?

what do these have to do with anything

just don't buy amd

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1506916127808.jpg (540x540, 34K)

I've experience the opposite. I built my own PC and never have problems running any game while my friend had his prebuilt and constantly runs into issues with every program/game he plays.

That sounds like fun.

> patreon
> instagram

idiot

Attached: summer.jpg (640x480, 38K)

It's only hard when one of the parts is defective.