Nice """exclusive""" game you showed off there Sony, can't wait to buy it on Steam

Nice """exclusive""" game you showed off there Sony, can't wait to buy it on Steam.

Attached: FFVIIRemake.png (423x235, 34K)

Epic store excluisve

How do we know its NOT a Sony exclusive?

>Hold right up bro, don't forget it'll be announced for our new Xbox this E3.

Attached: 220px-Phil_Spencer_Xbox.jpg (220x287, 17K)

>it uses ue4
shit this might actually be a possibility

Attached: 1554778480919.gif (286x258, 2.39M)

The original trailer years ago stated it as a timed exclusive im pretty sure. Plus SE is going for a much money as possible here. FF isnt exclusive anymore.

It's Epic Store exclusive and since it runs Unreal Engine 4, Epic will waive the royalties for using UE4 which Squeenix will definitely pocket

Because if it was Sony would be bragging and yelling about it from the nearest mountaintop.

cope ff7r could never run on switch hardware and obese pcfags will be late to the party as always

I'm going to buy it in ps4 and then rebuy it on PC and nobody can stop me. I'm also getting the biggest special edition that money can buy.

>Japanese devs
>Falling for the "Epic Store exclusive" jew
Never ever.

Nice cope faggot. This isn't 2010 anymore, Square Enix aren't going to miss out on the free revenue that a PC and Xbox version brings.

>SE
>not taking every opportunity to make a quick buck

>uses Unreal Engine

Attached: 1552939805292.jpg (212x200, 4K)

Enjoy waiting years lmao, cope.

Who's the one making claims again with no evidence?

My guess is timed exclusive then gets ported a couple years down the line like FFXV.

If they're still falling for the shitty episodic meme then I'm 100% waiting.

Square-Enix is notorious for being at the forefront of Japanese jewishness, they're always looking at what western publishers are doing.

So does SMT V and its gonna be exclusive, no doubt.

Then why are retards worrying about dumb shit like Tifas tits getting censored

You. i never said switch, retard.

>Square-Enix, the biggest money grubbing jews in Japan, are going to leave money on the table by only releasing the FF7 remake for Playstation. Even though FFX-X2, FFXII HD, FFXIII, and FFXV were all ported to PC.
Were you fed lead paint chips as a baby or were you born retarded?

>The original trailer years ago stated it as a timed exclusive im pretty sure.
No it didn't. It said "play it first on PS4." It's obviously coming out on PS4 and PS5.

>"P-play it first on PS4 doesn't mean it's coming to PC, t-they meant PS5"
Nice cope faggot.

>no arguments: the post
seethe harder faggot

Corelation doe not lead to causation

Still nothing to support your claim except personal autism

>THANKS FOR BETA TESTING THE PARTY HAHA
>WAIT WHERE IS EVERYONE!
>WHY DID PEOPLE MOVE ONTO THE NEW HIT PARTY!
>WAIT PLEASE GIVE ME YEARS TO CATCH UP TO YOU!

Attached: 1473965295439.jpg (920x900, 82K)

C O P E

What good games haven't come to Steam?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Didn't say that this time did it though? Also note that it said PS4 still even though we know PS5 is launching some time in 2020, this bodes well. If they shifted to PS5 development after this point it would look very disingenous to have said it was ps4 now as its known ps5 is coming soon. They must have this game near complete, they've been working on it since 2014

If I list games you will say lol shit games

>Square-Enix is notorious for being at the forefront of Japanese jewishness, they're always looking at what western publishers are doing.

Possibly, but japs also like to target Asia for their PC ports. Fortnite isn't as big, so the Epic Store has nowhere near the presence as Steam, thanks to the more popular PUBG. It'll be like signing exclusivity rights to gog

Also, Tencent has a financial interest in keeping Epic out of Asia, especially China

Because it's a rhetorical question, there aren't any.

I hope they doesn't. Epic has no prepaid coupons afaik and I'm too concerned with security as to give my CC number to those jews.

So real
>Everyone moves on to the next hit party
>"H-h-haha,.. didn't take you long to forget about this party d-did it! I guess it wasn't so good after all!"

Attached: 11111.png (520x342, 230K)

Poorfag cope

Epic has Fortnite money to throw around, they'll slip a couple million for a year exclusivity.

Bloodborne

>Sony roaches ITT actually think Square-Enix are retarded and will burn a big fat stack of potential money (especially in the rest of Asia) by not releasing FF7r on the PC.
If you're make a dumb fucking argument the burden of proof is on you to back it up.

How much censorship is there gonna be?

user, you have no idea how much asians hate each other.

>implying that pc lards actually buy games
there's a reason you guys always have to wait for the leftovers after console chads are done with them.

>console chads
kek. this game looks like 10 years old graphics to me. might as well run in my old rig.

doesn't stop your bitch ass from wanting it