Playstation timed exclusive

>Playstation timed exclusive
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED

Attached: file.png (1474x823, 1.13M)

As long as it comes to PC I'm fine.

How many sunrays will they need to censor the bathtub scene?

For the players.

Reminder to pirate a game unless it comes to pc at the same time as consoles.

haha enjoy the handmedowns lil bro:)

They'll eventually change it to a Playstation exclusive. This game is too big to not be a fucking PS5 launch title. Only available on PS4/5. Start saving up, faggots.

If they don't launch on PC concurrent or at least close to consoles, I don't want to hear them bitching about not enough sales or whatnot. If it comes to PC late it ought to have a big discount.

Exclusives by contract are a fucking plague that needs to end

It’s coming to PC so who cares just be patient

>not waiting for International Version

Is this your first Final Fantasy cycle?

Attached: 1557199556190.gif (540x400, 898K)

Can anyone identify the voice actress for her, she doesn't sound like Suvari to me.

The original FFVII was a timed PS1 exclusive. I don't see why the remake being a timed PS4 exclusive is surprising to anyone.

Oh boy I get to play the same game I played almost 20 years ago only this time it’s ME that pays for it and not my parents!

Attached: BC9B3157-61FF-4683-898C-C97B0D07A813.png (112x112, 7K)

Because the industry climate is much different than it was 22 years ago?

>buying modern Square games on release
You dumbfucks.

Attached: 1555027163705.jpg (597x597, 32K)

Why are people saying timed exclusive? I didn't see a Steam or Epic logo anywhere in that trailer.

They must like the taste of corporate cock

>he says, while eating up all the overpriced Wii U and other lazy ports the Switch has, and while having a PSX, PS2 emulator, and dolphin
Cope.

Nintendo wins again, faggots.

It won't be coming to Nintendo consoles, just like XV.

>Playstation timed censored exclusive

That game blows anyway.
We got World of Final Fantasy and we'll get FFVII cuz we just got FFVII on Switch.
It's inevitable.

square enix and atlus are the only jap devs left that still do this shit

I literally buy 9 japanese games on PC for every 1 western game these days. let me fucking give you money. it's not 2009 anymore, there is a rabid and eager audience for japanese games on PC

None. They're not concerned with male nudity, and even when it's female they're primarily concerned with younger/underaged looking shit.

Maybe they’ll get a kiddy version like FFXV Pocket for the Mario toddlers.

Every other FF is on PC now so i think it´s safe to assume VII R will be eventually released on PC.
I expect they deliver on the next 2 years though since it says PS4. I also expect all 3 games to be available on current gen since it would not make sense to develope them separatly on different engines.
So that would make disc 1 whithin 2 years + DLC to keep us entertained about a year. Then one year wait until disc 2 and repeat. Basically it will take like 6 to 8 years like XV but spaced differently. PC users are going to have to wait a tad longer and probably look at different specs than console users...

>forgetting we live in the age of gay propaganda
>implying they won't remaster it into a full fledged minigame where you have hardcore hot tub sex with as many people as possible
>implying that would be a bad thing

They're going to gut the game aren't they?

Oh so we just need to worry about Don Corneo's mansion where a 15 year old girl is thrown to a goon in a bondage basement.

At this point consoles only have exclusives to make people buy their shit. PC has superior support, framerate, graphics, and control schemes/options

>switchlets and pc cucks think this is coming to them
holy shit, i've never seen such cope

Attached: 1535549443351.png (1280x720, 981K)

Hasn’t it always been like that?

>Playstation timed exclusive
>timed exclusive
So, it will eventually be available on something else? Like on PC? Am I understanding this right? It seems obvious but is it maybe marketing words for ,"PS4 now, then available for PS5" I mean I don't see a source so, I'm just wondering.

Consoles used to have specialized hardware that helped developers make unique games compared to what an average PC could handle. That stopped halfway through gen 6.

3rd party exclusives don't exist anymore unless you're Atlus

in english please, doc.

>PC has superior support

Unless you buy AMD graphics cards

Attached: best medicine.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

>Exclusives by contract are a fucking plague that needs to end

I disagree. The way they makes fags like you meltdown makes them something I want to support.

PCasuals wouldn't know how to enjoy it properly and would demand changes and start modding the soul out of it almost immediately, just like they did with Nier Automa

what the fuck kinda bitching is this?

Sony doesn't censor male nudity.

>console baby thinks pc’s are for casuals while playing on most normalfag gaming platform

Nowadays, 3rd-party developers tend to release their games on multiple platforms. Unless a game is made by the company that also makes the console, or a studio that's defacto controlled by that company, you can expect most games to eventually come out on multiple consoles, or one console + PC. Atlus, a 3rd-party studio mostly known for the SMT / Persona series, is an exception.

Atlus is hardly the only third party company making exclusives to one console, they're just the most noteworthy right because of the salt over Persona

Why do you even want exclusivity beyond retarded justification?

So, FF7 remake will...be an exclusive?

Works for Rockstar in milking money out of customers.

The only mod for Nier for months was FAR which only fixed the shitty job they did on the PC port. You could have named a hundred other games.

Cause Sony respects its userbase.

Attached: 1553810537836.png (773x666, 473K)

>not buying a ps4
>being a poor fag
>being a pc fag
>being a fag
>being the biggest fag of all time
>posting a thread on Yea Forums
you're a faggot

Attached: teedus.jpg (800x565, 97K)

Little known fact is that Sony owns a 20% stake in Square Enix

Who cares.
Like FFXV and KHIII its gonna be unfinished and therefore not worth playing day one.
So waiting for the final version on PC is worth it.

Attached: 1557106864123.jpg (320x320, 10K)

>>console baby thinks pc’s are for casuals
We don't "think", we know it's for casuals. The average 12 year old knows how to use a PC and play trash like Gary's Mod, Fortnite, Minecraft or FNF. Stop acting like you need a computer science degree to buy a bunch of computer lego parts, put them together, install pirated Windows through an easy to make USB installer etc. PC gayman has been a joke this decade.

>announced 4 years ago
>still no release date
>sony fans call that respect

pathetic
FF7R was suppose to come out in 2016

I bought a PS4 for Bloodborne in 2015 and sold it in 2018 because it had no FUCKING GAMES

This. You'd have to be stupid to buy this game at launch with all the red flags over the years.

You might as well wait until they put out all the episodes/updates/DLCs in either case.

Oh boy I can't wait to buy FFVII Remake and then play it three years later when all the patches and DLC complete the game.

it sounds like Vanille from FFXIII

Yeah right. Both the FFX and FFXII PC Remasters sold more copies than the Playstation versions. They're going to sell it on PC because that's where the money is.

>That can't be righ-
Oh god, the "Are you okay?" does sound like her. This better not be the case.

wait it's only a timed exclusive?

Comes to PC way later and with a DRM that trashes your experience

PS4's are such a fucking hassle to work with. A console is supposed to be MORE user friendly than a PC you pulled off the back of truck.

PS4 is the DRM, can't even play PS2 games on it despite PS4 having a PS2 emulator

True

It will come to PC when Epic Games buys the exclusive.

As long as it doesn't have Denuvo, I'll buy it.

Attached: 1554443096941.png (400x400, 55K)

You're joking, right?

How's Sora and Balthier?