Yakuza Kiwami 2 PC Release Thread

yes I know it's a pic of the first one but I was too lazy to download another.. last thread died and I had a question:

I know that sound modding guy is making a licensed music patch but I was wondering when in the game that shit takes place so I can stop before getting there (since I will install the patch the second it's available)

also yakuza thread

Attached: kiwami.jpg (460x215, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkdNfWFjoHw
youtube.com/watch?v=QI9Mp16DUCg
steamcommunity.com/groups/SpecialK_Mods/discussions/0/3570700856110421443/?ctp=49
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh no no no no why are there no replies is yakuza dead?

My main gripes are:

-SSAO is awful
-AA options aren't that good unless you use SSAA at the cost of performance
-DOF can't be turned off

Other than that, I thinks it's a pretty good port. Playing on a 4770K @ 4.5GHz with a GTX 1070, 8GB of shitty DDR3 RAM and Win7

Forgot to mention, I'm mostly getting 60+ FPS @ 1080p in just about every area so far.

have you reached the point where sayama gets mad at kiryu? If so stop playing.
I can't remember which chapter that is

I'm having fun, I tought the game would destroy my PC with those requirements, but it's pretty fine with just turning down some things

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

Do the fights get more varied later on? Been playing for a while and it feels like it's the same two enemies each time and they don't really do anything, like they're waiting to be beaten up

eh. enemies just end up attacking you more frequently, and gang up more instead of letting you take your time.

not really
sometimes they have weapons, but that's about as varied as it gets

after a while, they don't wait for you to just hit them.

So hows the port?

It is fucked like zero and kiwami?

it's worse, but you'll be okay with a decent rig
still needs mods though

Didn't you post the exacr same thing last thred?

not bad if your rig is decent. i was worried my pc would take a huge hit (rx580 gpu and ryzen 5 2600 cpu), but i'm managing about 80fps+ in daytime Sotenbori. hopefully sega rolls out some optimization patch but i feel that is very unlikely.

Attached: 1556381282636.jpg (425x356, 156K)

didn't they do that with the other pc yakuzas, they aren't perfect but it seems like they'll patch it somewhat

I have a 1060 3GB
Can i run it on high settings?

Attached: 1499550297875.jpg (705x696, 17K)

yeah, kiwami had like 2 patches within couple weeks of pc release

chapter 4 and this game already much better than kiwami
the music is weak though, and dragon engine is just a love/hate relationship

>mfw on GTX 960
>Turn everything to off/low except for texture and model quality because those don't even affect the fps for me and game looks like ass with them reduced
>put the game in 720p
>50-60 fps in nighttime Kamurocho

Fuck I just want stable 60 but going under 720p is really not gonna be doable for me. I would actually prefer increasing the settings a bit if there was an option to lock the game to 30 fps but there doesn't seem to be one.

Attached: 1540463121047.jpg (708x407, 132K)

>he doesn't like jazz battle music

Attached: 1557416733521.jpg (1024x722, 128K)

What the fuck did I just played

Attached: 20190510020454_1.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

>dragon engine is just a love/hate relationship

Is it just me or did the models and facial animations actually get way worse with the Dragon Engine? The city definitely looks much better though, the lighting and texture quality are incredible compared to before but really takes a toll on my rig.

They used the PS2 animations just like with Kiwami 1. If you want to see new animations then all of Majima Saga is new and when the detective is talking to Kiryu about Kaoru and they leave to find a guy all of that conversation is new because it originally sent you to Shinseicho.

That is not even the weirdest minigame in the series imo. There's a courtesan minigame in Ishin where you play as naked Sakamoto Ryoma and it's a shoot 'em up.

I'm running it on ultra with a ryzen 1600 and gtx 1060 6 GB. Stutters a little but not often enough for it to be an issue.

it feels better and worse. everything looks great, but kiryu's face doesn't look like kiryu because of the new graphics. it kind of bothers me.

Is this your first Yakuza? That's just how it is.

Man this game feels like such an adjustment in terms of everything from menus to the map. I'm still not sure what my opinion is but I think it's favorable, I'm just not used to the new stuff yet. One change I REALLY love is stores just being part of the city map now and no loading at all when walking in/out.

It's also one of the harder minigames.
>Hard difficulty
>Phase 3
>That super speed wave of words with the words homing in on you.
Even with four bombs it's nuts.

Attached: 龍が如く 維新!_20171017152138.jpg (1920x1080, 847K)

Yeah, I wish his face was the same as in kiwami 1 and 0, those are the best iterations of Kiryu

>One change I REALLY love is stores just being part of the city map now and no loading at all when walking in/out.
I honestly loved in the first fight, I picked up some guy and threw him into a store window. The glass shattering was really satisfying.

>check out what base heat moves I have
>one is putting someone head into the oven of the 24/7 stores
I really like this Yakuza gameplay wise, I really hope Judgement gets ported soon since it also run on the same engine.

You also have a bunch of special cinematic moves in Extreme Heat but you'll need to look up 6's movelist because they don't list it in K2 properly so you miss a lot of them. They're not Heat Actions though, they're special moves you can do during it by doing attacks in certain ways.

Both battle themes are great. Although Cabaret Battle is the best song in the game.

Speaking of Shoko's relationship with Kiryu in the Cabaraet stuff feels way more natural/developed than Kiryu and Kaoru which just kind of happens in one channel. I liked Kaoru and all but the love relationship with Kiryu is pretty shit.

Best part is getting them in the convenience stores so you get the Heat action where you fry their head in the microwave.

They'll get a little more aggressive later, but it still won't be difficult. It's mainly about the pleasure of beating up a bunch of guys with ease so you feel cool.

Why is it acceptable for the series to have no enemy variety?

You have to lap everything up uncritically and praise Sega for it because theyre constantly dangling the possibility of pulling the series out of the west

Is Kiwami 3 getting made?

How do I git gud at the arcade games? I suck at fightan games and have no idea what I'm doing in the mech game.

Each Yakuza game is at least 60 hours long, and there are 7 of them so far, not including remakes, remasters or spinoffs. And there are many more coming, which show no sign of adding more enemy variety.
If fans are happy with this, why change it? I'll happily buy 10 more AND the remakes while you seethe and shitpost on Yea Forums.

Doesn't seem like it. Just remasters of 3-5.

it's mainly all just yakuza members you fight. there's not much difference between generic thugs, which are what the yakuza are. so if it's fine in other games, it's fine here. besides, nobody really cares about some nobody goons you beat up with ease.

its a beloved series for a reason here, ya know

sorry but the original games battle themes were so much better

youtube.com/watch?v=qkdNfWFjoHw

Any ballpark estimates on those?

Some are, yes, but Kiwami 2 did a lot better job rearranging old themes than Kiwami 1 and it's really good still

Remaster for 5 comes out next month in Japan I think. I'd assume once that's out they'll just do a Yakuza 3-5 collection using the remasters in the States for a reduced price.

nope, but be disappointed. it looks worse, and content is cut like the death of 1000 cuts.

also here youtube.com/watch?v=QI9Mp16DUCg

What beyond the transvestite? Because I don't care about that.

For Virtua Fighter go to the easy cabinet and pick Jeffry then spam the grab of his. You can also play as any other character and do your best to ring enemies out. I am horrible at fighting games and can't do anything in any of them and I managed to clear the bonus stages several times.
For Virtual-On you want to pick I think the green mech. Do not use right stick to aim, use the camera reposition button (R1 I think) to turn it for you, you use right stick to make accurate shots. The controls take some time to learn but it's not too hard. You don't want to be in melee range (At least from my experience), the farther away you are spamming missiles the better. I think the blue mech was also a good one.

Nope, just remaster of 3, 4, and 5. No reason to remake them while 1 and 2 had fixed camera angles and the fighting was pretty stiff on top of missables and making you get Heat Actions that are staples via substories. (Essence of Batting had to be gained from baseball just as an example when in every game past 2 it's an innate ability you never need to earn)

>content is cut like the death of 1000 cuts.
>one substory
Zerobabs don't realise that original western release of 3 was cut down fifty times more severly

mainly small changes, like one of the clans flags looked like japanese imperial flag, but they did completely cut a whole mini game
also this

>but they did completely cut a whole mini game
To be fair it wouldn't be easy to change around due to how it worked. The entire minigame was based on Japanese history and pop culture at the time the game was made. It would be asking you questions like "What was the single from Lady Gaga in 2014" or something except obviously the Japanese equivalent so they'd have to make completely different and brand new questions just to make it doable. 5 makes you do it as part of Haruka's jobs and the questions were about Sotenbori (Not sure if it was like that originally or because of the translation) and even then it was obscure nonsense like "How many trees are in the park".

Loved 0, Kiwami was okay and Binary Domain is one of my favorite games
Is Kiwami 2 worth it?

Attached: 1491491658025.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

I'm a little worried guys
there are fewer than 2000 people playing when Yakuza 0 day 1 had almost 9000 people
what if SEGA drops our platform?

>Haven't finished Kiwami
>Haven't even started Zero
>Preordered Kiwami 2 thinking I'd have time to finish the other two first

Attached: 154159165452.jpg (320x240, 98K)

yes, absolutely. kiwami 2 is miles better than 0 and kiwimommy 1

how were the zero and kiwami ports fucked?

game runs like shit on old computers which most people using steam have so they arent buying the game

You can beat kiwami 1 in 10 hours if you want to and 0 in like 15, if you dont really care about side stuff and just wanna jump to K2

Anyone else have weird splotchy shadows over everything?

SSAO doesn't work properly and causes that for some reason, turn it off for now

Is the audio quality absolute garbage or is it just me?

he probably didn't play after the launch hotfixes. both games run amazing now.

might just be you, although i remember in 0, their audio literally sounded like you were underwater. so i wouldn't be surprised if sega botched the audio again.

Word. Also were the physics just as glitchy on ps4?
I kicked a dude and he shot 10 feet up into the air.

its sounds exactly like being underwater. fucking A sega

Attached: 1557295979155.jpg (960x940, 45K)

Physics glitches are pretty rare in all three DE games. They do happen but it shouldn't happen often at all. The worst you regularly see if a guy clipping into a wall or an object, them flying into the sky isn't common at all.

Attached: 1519941827271.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

well shit. thanks again, sega

Attached: keyroo.png (174x217, 81K)

kiryu's face is fucking with my head, I went from kiw1 to 0 to this and he went from chad nihoncock to brick mclargehuge. He barely looks asian anymore.

>My camera's moving on its own!

Attached: 1486297170-risi.png (2048x2304, 3.43M)

looks like he has crying cat eyes

Attached: damedaneface.png (869x481, 577K)

>PC gamers demand something then don't actually play it
A tale as old as time.

You need to remember that 0 is basically start of the series on PC, of course more people will play it. New releases in long running series on one platform not only valued on it's own in sales, but iare actually pushing 0 sales too, because people like to play things in order.

Also, i'm sure a lot of people did not want to wait on PS4, or when they saw PC requirements they just backed the fuck off

Latter for me, was all over 0 and Kiwami but my computer will explode if I try to run this game, I'd be able to afford a kick ass replacement if the leaf dollar wasn't monopoly money at the moment.

Why is Kiwami 2 combat system so bare bones versus 0 and Kiwami? It's just an environmental beatemup now. It was almost like a proper fighting game system in older games

Yeah, niche and high system req. are not great combo for sales on PC. Still, i don't think it's time to panic about future pc ports, only example of this kinda thing i remember is CAVE stopping with pc ports. Usually if publisher got even one great release, they don't stop porting things for pc and sega pushing hard for pc nowadays.

What the fuck

Attached: 20190509203410_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

It's much more complete than 6 was and you have so many more moves and ways of fighting. The reasoning is because it's an entirely new engine and they were very clearly working on all the other systems in place first on top of having to remake Kamurocho. In 6 for example there were only like four or five variants of street items while in K2 it's all the regular stuff you see in the rest of the games on top of items you can equip and store. 0 and K1 are also games 9 and 10 (Or 11 and 12 if you want to count Black Panther) of them iterating on roughly the same types of engines whereas Kiwami 2 is the second game in the Dragon Engine. They're essentially having to build everything up from the ground up again which the engine allows them to do. Even Kenzan was pretty barebones in terms of the Heat Actions you could do (A small chunk were restricted to bosses and hand-to-hand barely had anything it could use at all because everyone used swords) and that was when they leaped from PS2 to PS3.

0 and Kiwami also had four separate ways of fighting you could go into at any time so that offered more variety even if the styles themselves were pretty barebones in terms of variety for their Heat Actions. Still, there's multiple ways of grabbing depending on your elevation and placement, there's charge attacks, you can keep your combo when hit or you get blocked, blocking is different, Extreme Heat is expanded upon, there's physics you can abuse now to knock enemies down with other enemies or kick people away, and so on. They're working on it, 0 and K1 didn't get to where they were overnight, it took them almost a decade to reach that point.

Attached: 1511447799944.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Why are Yakuza threads the only threads that are fun on Yea Forums?

Attached: 31646436463.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

remember to bend those knees

That's a shame. They probably need to rework the entire combat engine if they make more of that samurai game too

time to step away. i've been on this thread for 2 hours, and yak2 has been open the whole time not being touched. have fun, kyodais

Attached: 1557116150940.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I preferred 0/Kiwami before but the new engine has grown on me with the improvements in Kiwami 2. Having to exploit the enemy physics for crowd control is actually fun and gets you engaged in handling them in a more calculated ways.

They've already shown massive improvements with Judgment with example like wall running, leaping over/sliding under enemies, attacking off of both these options, two styles that vary wildly in their specializations, they brought back the old form of guarding which is used some of the time by enemies while others opt for a mix of the bouncing guard and the old guard, and other smaller things. Honestly, the biggest fault of the new fighting is you bouncing off of enemies + how horrible it feels and how long it takes to recover. They just need to remove that one specific thing, make attacks feel a slightly bit more impactful (They're getting there), and it would be gravy.
Judgment in general is leaps and bounds over what they originally started with in 6 although it does regress a bit compared to K2 because it has no equippable weapons again (Though that's because 6 seems to be its base, not K2 considering when they started saying it was in development).

Attached: Behold the terror of a wall.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

>Expect the game to crash, a lot. They're back to their old problems with reference counting. In Yakuza 0, the invalid reference counting caused lockups, but in this game it's going to cause crashes.

>It'll happen repeatedly, be prepared for the game to crash randomly :-\

steamcommunity.com/groups/SpecialK_Mods/discussions/0/3570700856110421443/?ctp=49

Driving range was fun and now I understand why boomers like that shit.

Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this issue, although for me its mostly the voices that sound like shit.

Attached: 1557417474396.jpg (960x612, 86K)

With the improvements made in Judgement, I'm hoping they provide better enemy variety or even just a few bosses that can actually keep up with you.

Niche series and threads are full of people who actually like the games, many having been playing them since the PS2 games, as opposed to most other threads which is where Redditors go when they want to shitpost.

I just wish some of the prebaked KO animations were still here. It would be fine to mix that with ragdoll if they wanted. The 100% ragdoll of newer games just looks silly than impactful

Really wish Kiwami 2 had more karaoke songs but it included Ring, the best song, so it's alright. RGG team really fucking loves x3 Shine though.

>fighting against goda the first time
>he sends me flying into the hedges in one hit

Attached: 1513013403187.jpg (602x709, 94K)

In chapter 1 they've already got kickboxers, sumo wrestler skinny guys who grab you constantly (The worst enemy because if they grab you and you escape you are forced to taunt and take damage during the taunt), regular mooks who just flail around, mid-tier mooks that have bouncing blocks and are somewhat aggressive, and skinny fast dudes who block constantly with bouncing blocks. The mid-tier mooks can also sometimes spawn with bats which makes them very aggressive and always on you. The boss of it was also pretty aggressive but he had a bouncing block 90% of the time and he was pretty easy as well (Though it's the first chapter).

I imagine it'll get even more varied later on, the fights are easy but filled with getting blocked even in chapter 1, but even with that it's a good step.

Is it me or does the game stutter a little bit? my overlays say im running 60 fps but it feels like 40 now and then

well the game is massively fucking hard to run, so yeah. i'd say the game probably does stutter a little bit.

>beat Ryuji in chapter 4
>do finishing heat move
>cool animation plays
>animation ends, goes into ragdoll and flies up into the sky
>mfw

Attached: 1543185982406.gif (385x256, 1.21M)

>tfw launch kiwami 2 straight after finishing kiwami 1
>Die so many times to Ryuji in Chapter 3 that the game suggests easy mode for me
oof

I remember stomping him like a mosquito.

Man getting 950 on otometal in kiwami is tough as shit. I'm never gonna manage to max haruka's friendship.

should have played project diva

>100 guys lined up outside making a path to entrance
>everyone bows when you walk by
>get to the door
>run back and make them all bow again

Attached: 1557082661878.jpg (464x454, 20K)

my setup is i7-3770k, gtx 1070ti, 16gb ram
I've had no problems or fps dips at all. I'm reading other people with much better specs than mine have problems. Idk if its ram / vram, but so far I'm liking it. I'm not liking the awkward character interactions in the substories though. even Kiwami 1 had proper animations and sound effects to go along with the lack of voice overs. K2 seems very hollow and odd in some cases. main story line is fine, game looks amazing all around too.

Wow I'm surprised this game runs on my crummy toaster pc. Whoever SEGA has doing these ports is really fucking good.

>have you reached the point where sayama gets mad at kiryu?

who?

It needs to hurry up

Attached: Download.jpg (1228x157, 39K)

are any of the weird sidequests in this, like the one where an assassin is hired to kill you because you bumped into so many people?

>like the one where an assassin is hired to kill you because you bumped into so many people?
this sounds amazing

I think there was one where you heat move someone on a certain car and you start some shit

Playing this at 60fps is pure sex.

Attached: 1557457695903.png (1916x2564, 1.03M)

have yakuza kiwami 2 60fps

wot

have sex

do you only speak meme

do you get upset after one joke usually?

Jokes are meant to be funny.

Yea Forums '''''''''''''''''humor''''''''''''''''''''

Attached: yakuza0.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Feels like there's a lot of input lag, like it's impossible to dodge or block an enemy time.
Also wish it ran better. Some indoor scenes don't look any better than 0/Kiwami, but run >2x worse. Also GPU usage is 100% even when playing pre-recorded cutscenes which is weird. Outdoor areas are gorgeous though.

Attached: YakuzaKiwami2_2019_05_09_20_07_23_592.jpg (2560x1440, 2.55M)

I really hate the combat.
It feels there's no weight to it and I miss styles. I hate holding down a button for a super strong attack.

Attached: 1539548117103.png (727x707, 766K)

Only 5000 bought this one...
120000 bought kiwami 1
And 1000000 bough 0

>only time the series has had any weight to attacks due to actual physics
>no weight
>wants ice-skating across the entire screen from 0 back

This is why 0fags are despised.

>actual physics
>Punch guy
>He flies across the room
Nice """actual""" physics

So I canly get the ps4 icons to show up while having the controller plugged in and disabling the ps4 config on steam. Is there any way to make the icons show up while playing wireless?

>he hates charge attacks
How does it feel to be a brainlet?

not an argument

>misses the shit OP styles
>doesn't like the charge attacks
>only time the series has had any weight.

fuck off secondary

Attached: 1557416576109.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

Neither was yours so don't give me that shit

I can understand not being used to the combat, but to claim the attacks have no weight compared to the previous games is actually stupid.

>it wasn't an argument because I got BTFO

okay sweetie

>hating the charge attacks
nigga these are the best charge attacks since saejimas.

>spent 3 hours straight playing golf

I am bummed they removed the bowling though.

>can charge while on the ground

Attached: 1469303586475.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

saejima's style is so fun. love that giant retard

>implying he's played anything but 0

>D3DCompiler_47.dll not found

Attached: 2009_06_05_ashita_no_joe.jpg (429x600, 82K)

>rx580 gpu and ryzen 5 2600 cpu
That`s my build right there. Glad to hear it runs well on it. Downloading it right now.

He's doesn't even know who that is.

Attached: 1557138731000.png (728x689, 534K)

kek, thanks for the laugh user

has music—user made a patch for the music yet?

>4670k
>1060 6gb
>8gb ram
will i be able to run the game at med/high setting 60fps?

No.

pleb filtered

Unfortunately, if a fight has a scripted QTE as a finisher, like the cross counter in K2's final fight, it looks goofy as hell in the new engine when the boss ragdolls right after falling over in an extremely scripted manner. Those should probably be the exception to having ragdolls on every enemy.

I've got a 1060 with an i5 2500k and 16GB of RAM, and I'm getting 45-60 fps in Kamurocho / 60+ in Sotenbori

Holy fuck, character models in cutscenes look good even on low pre-set. I'm so happy that my gtx 730 can run the game even on low

>they brought back the hostess club management game
fucking hell I've already forgotten most of the hand signals

Attached: 1556637623580.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Attached: 1557462698046.jpg (515x423, 61K)

L shape = guest glass
Pinchy hand = hostess glass
Open palms = Menu
Circle = Ash tray
Wringing = Ice or something
I think that's all of them

It was great and I liked the story more than the one in Y0 although Y0's platinums are better. Shoko's the only good/interesting one outside of Koyuki.

>tfw seeing all the posters in the arcades for maimai and chunithm and knowing that they'll never come to the states
Also VF2 and Vitual-On feels really stiff. Might just be me though.

Attached: dame.png (1280x803, 1.26M)

Oh boy, you guya weren't joking about the blocking stuff. Still, on the other hand ragdoll is really fun, so it's hard to hate overall

>SSAO creates an ugly pattern overlay
>the only good AA option destroys framerate
>As such the PS4 version looks better in order for me to get 60 FPS

Otherwise pretty good.

Computer isn’t the best so I have it running Medium graphics settings and 720p resolution. Everything’s just blurry, but still easily playable. Already spent a few thousand yen on Virtua Fighter 2.

Attached: 036883C8-2633-4AD9-86DE-C38606BA3938.jpg (574x511, 44K)

>start game with everything on high and get to kamurocho where you can start roaming around
>game runs like shit
>drop renderscale down by 5%
>instantly locked to 60fps
works for me, i'll play it again full blast next year after i upgrade. i was worried this was going to run like total dogshit.

turning off in-game Vsync also does wonders, so does walking around in first-person

>New outlaw lullaby is actualy better than old
How did they do it?

does kiwami 2 have cee-lo?

Yes

does new nvidia "game ready" drives for k2 drivers help for older cards or do you really only get any gains on the most current cards?

is it only in sotenbori cause I couldn't find it

Why is yakuza dead on this board
Guess its the projewred drama and monster hunter trailer

If you're having stuttering issues or game not launching, then they might help, but even that is uncertain. If you just have shit framerate, I doubt it. Newer cards sometimes get a 1-3fps boost, while older ones get jack shit. Drivers were a mistake.

I found that switching to borderless got rid of the micro stutters for me but I still get a sudden long one now and then while in town.

because sony shills stopped posting about it once they were "betrayed" when Sega ported it to PC.

why are there ufo catchers in the baseball place

Virtua fighter 2 in Kiwami 2 is the first time i see someone actually made default keyboard bindings close to the binding people actually use when playing on keyboard in fighting games. Impressive port on many levels

It takes place towards the end of the game, Chapter 12 I believe.
So stop before Chapter 12.

Call me childish but I fucked around during that phase running back and forth for a good minute or two.

I thought I would miss the lack of style switching (even though there weren't any up until Y0 ) but the new engine is slowly starting to grow on me. At one point during a fight I threw some guy around and he shattered the window of a nearby store and went in, I was blown away. If they really go all in and flesh it out as much as possible for next games it could be tons of fun to play.

Attached: 87e.jpg (292x578, 48K)

>It is fucked like zero
zero runs on iGPUs

>many having been playing them since the PS2 games
0 was the first yakuza for me and i literally started 2 days ago

Picture doesn't do it justice, it looks fucking pimp as fuck at 1440p. Sill pulling 100-120 FPS at that res so I'm having a good fucking time.

The lighting in this game is pretty damn boss.

Attached: yak2.jpg (2560x1440, 959K)

I'm mostly played VO2 in arcades. Did VO1 make you unable to turn and move at the same time like this? I have to stop moving and tank turn

This game is so soulless compared to 0, there's almost nothing to do in Sotenbori, very small sub stories, no Mr Shakedown, Street bosses are just random NPCs with a different skin, combat input variety is so small, wtf happened?

>tfw you are high level in stats, 4 mil yen rich, and have done nothing but play minigames
I still need to go to this nigger club in Ch. 2. Where the fuck did my night go?

>no shakedown
>no Majima everywhere, which was fun maybe the first 10 times
>no 1000000 sidequests of "GET ME TISSUES"
all positives. I'm having a blast

Hey guys

Attached: 1542326724789.png (633x475, 300K)

holy shit that soul