Where were you when mordhau died?

where were you when mordhau died?

Attached: 1557436309785[1].webm (860x482, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1A2RIWpm18
youtube.com/watch?v=p3RUhbVfhjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You call that a ballerina?

told you guys about the 3rd person mode, bro

ill show you fucking ballerina, skill-less release tards, let me record some webms

"chivalry but actually good" my ass. Thank god I didnt buy this

Spinning is a good trick

Yea Forums really is fucking seething that this game turned out a success.

Attached: 1386034138554s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

This shit still doesnt stop me from coming up behind them and smashing a mace over their head. Thats the fun thing about Mordough is even if youre a low-skill retard like me you still have fun just by throwing frying pans at people and ruining their duels by just smacking people over the head while theyre fighting someone else

All they are doing is spinning in circles with high sensitivity while doing nothing. Once they start a swing, it gets capped. All they're accomplishing right there is "mind gaming" and failing most of the time.

Just Epic shill insects, the game is great

that is literally nothing like chivalrys spinning to win, thats so easily countered its not even funny.

You can do the same thing more effectively by feinting or twirling your weapon. Just swing at them as they're spinning, they can't recover from the spin in time to perfectly parry you.

That is nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=z1A2RIWpm18
youtube.com/watch?v=p3RUhbVfhjA

>twirling
This shit is funny when I do it, because I just do it to piss people off when I approach them but they mistake it for a swing.

Attached: 1540048950065.gif (360x346, 648K)

It's a joke

why do they insists on making first person fighting games? all of them are shit

>the guy in the webm loses anyway

Attached: 1385422057902.jpg (308x308, 25K)

but it's third person???

if only there was a third person fighting game available similar to Mordhau, but made by dirty europeans.

mordwho?

I don't see how this changes anything? They're spinning and doing a swing. They're not spinning while swinging to swing at impossible angles.
I do it sometimes too to confuse people who are playing too defensively and doing a flourish can have the same effect.

If they're not caught off guard by it then they can just stay you in the back.

>that fisheye FOV
Gross

do a 360 and pvp away

just swing at them, they won't see your swing coming cus they are twirling like retards

>people spinning and breakdancing in game
>just cut their head off with a regular swing
I don't see the problem

Attached: 1445459534556.jpg (620x670, 57K)

It was fun for a while from release to roughly now.
Now there's no point playing it.

>*Stab you

Love how Yea Forums is all doom and gloom and yet the games daily peak is still 50,000 players.

>where were you when mordhau died?
Playing the superior game.

Attached: cent.jpg (1300x650, 87K)

lmao, how the fuck is this shite still a thing?
People have been abusing pirouetting since fucking Warband MP.

>pricks think they're doing something groundbreaking
>actually just disorientating themselves and putting themselves at a huge disadvantage
>cut both their heads off

Attached: snickers.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

Playing a good game

The problem is making first person games and allowing people to switch into 3rd person

What the fuck is wrong with the fov in this game? That fisheye effect makes me not even want to bother playing in 21:9

nothing, its just a wider fov. happens in all games when you crank the fov up

>people shilled this game as "not chivalry"

Lmao chivalry faggots and pessimist niggers are seething that people are actually enjoying something. Jesus christ.

Attached: 25fe1f2390e14891d9599a2790fe7c3b.jpg (721x721, 49K)

>mfw really like for honor but really shit at it

Attached: 1395486656430.jpg (1060x404, 197K)

This. It’s nothing like Chivalry, where spinning actually was beneficial, or rather, nearly mandatory in skilled enough play.

>masking your actions with unrealistically fast and confusing movement is "nothing"

>played rock when I should have played scissors
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1533216141893.jpg (281x200, 18K)

Lmaoing at you all.

Attached: jedi academy.jpg (448x535, 47K)

are there throwing axes? I wanna be a little gremlin fucker running around tossing shit at people then hiding

Yeah you can carry up to 6 if you really wanted to

It looks retarded, but all it does it make it even more obvious when they start a swing. Nobody is going to do this unless they're goofing off.

This game is unfun after a few hours.
>swing
>feint
>parry
>swing
>win
they're almost no skill required to play this poor man's arena fighter

>Never again
What a time early 2000s were

IIIII HAAAAATE THAAAAT HEDGE HOOOOOOOOG

Sums up Mordhau combat.

this fpbp

>what is footwork
>what is swing manipulation
>no mention of depth in team battles between people of actual skill
i dont blame you when everyone plays like ass but its a lot more exciting to play someone whos actually good

>play rock into scissors
>they scissors back
>I scissors into rock as they try to scissors back
Feels good man

I still like outcast better

For Honor's mechanics and design are better than Mordhau but it's not really fun.
Mordhau's at least enjoyable.

I like throwing people off ledges. Something that you can't do as much in Mordhau.

Good taste lad

Why do we never get Jedi Outcast clones? We only get these shitty first person spinning games.

pretty sure autists would do the same thing, iirc sabers in outcast just had to bump someone in the face.

Do describe what actions the players are "masking" will you?

If you use third person for these games you are clinically a homosexual.

Attached: 1550694724749.webm (720x404, 2.98M)

naw, in outcast you were automatically blocking whenever you weren't doing anything else. you could break blocks with heavy attacks but those were slow. flailing around was useless. you could, but it didn't do anything at all.

based

Attached: 20190420184415_1.jpg (1920x1080, 313K)

Fun fact, there's an emblem in Mordhau called "Outcast" and it is this logo.

Outcast is the most blatant spin to win game ever made, what are you talking about?

>spin2win never died

>yfw you figure out why the sickle is a hidden gem

its just so boring

Attached: 17944ba2c5d0ae2c4465efd6f7043eab.jpg (471x560, 60K)

>Perfect the staff butterfly
Spin to win baby!

Not as bad as these other games. There's also a lot more than just lightsabers and spinning.

*rapier m1s u with a shield*

This.

I have over 1300 hours in Chivalry and I was always forced to play 3d person because I felt like I was gimping myself otherwise since most other top players used it as well. I'm glad 3d person is utterly shit in Mordhau.

>Not as bad as these other games
No, it is infinitely worse. Take any spin to win you think Mordhau or Chivalry has and multiply it by 1000 and you'll be somewhere in the ballpark of Outcast.

Wait, third person is actually viable?

used to be a lot more viable, now its a bit too close and asymmetric

Im not seething at its success, more power to them. Im seething because the meta will ruin the gameplay like chivalry.

Anybody have some nice ini changes to make to increase FPS for potatoes? I reduced all my settings to low and changed resolution scale to 70%. I also disabled ragdolls and I'm still getting dips into the high 40's/low 50's during crowded fight scenes.

is this a chivalry medieval warfare sequel because after a while its how it ended up and became shit

Try Movie Battles 2 if it still has playerbase, I had some fun playing it

>Player with indecipherable cyrillic name and "cyka" for his ping wafts his zwei around on the horizon
>Half your team instantly dies

Oh good, it's started.