Crtl+f

>crtl+f
>no Mordhau thread
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!

Attached: 20190510002942_1.jpg (706x846, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/st0uty/clip/StylishMuddyAntelopeKeepo
youtube.com/watch?v=SW2aJ-qJBx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want Bannerlord

It's a shame that playing this game at a high level all-but requires an MMO mouse.

Shit flavor of the week game

Try searching in /vg/ retard

Whatever you say, smash-fags

Attached: 20190510003401_1.jpg (731x934, 51K)

>Brawler
>Bloodthirst
>Fury

Holy shit this is actually so damn fun.

People don't know how to react when you come in swinging.

how do I beat rapiers with shields

you don't

Game is fun. Hope the player count stays high, I dont want it turning into nothing but duel servers, navigating the clusterfuck of frontline is great, we just need more maps.

by throwing down fire

What are the top tier weapons right now?

And new armor styles and weapons!

Block their stab, feint, swing. Beats rapier fags every time.

Fuck spearniggers
Fuck bowniggers
Fuck rapier and shieldnigger

take a nonlethal hit on purpose to make them chimp out and get greedy, then chop their head off

By ignoring them. They only know how to scroll upwards anyway

Zwei
Halberd
Executioner Sword

Really loving cracking heads open with the two handed mace. What's a good armor set for that? I'm 2-3-1 right now.

spears and shields are fucking awful to fight

nerf when

>Yea Forums hates spearfags
>I'm the only counter to conantryhards, horse niggers and rapier niggers and bow niggers
I am the hero this game needs but doesn't deserve

Attached: 1557440096510.jpg (397x957, 75K)

So is this game better than War of the Roses and Chivalry?

Attached: ?.png (178x226, 39K)

I think people have a problem with short spears, which is retarded anyway.

Only seen a handful of good build so far. Most are just random armor pieces thrown together

Attached: Mordhau Screenshot 2019.05.09 - 23.43.49.50.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

>War of the Roses
Yes
>Chiv
You can't become a dreidel and win. Instead you become a shield nigger and win, but that should be getting some form of nerf sometime here.

>finally level 30

What a grand reward

Couldn't afford new shoes though, so that'll wait. Might replace shoulders too.

Attached: 20190510004705_1.jpg (2560x1440, 335K)

Scroll wheel and a side button is all you need. Two side buttons and you’re a god.

ADD THE BLOODY ANTLERS HELMET BEFORE I PISS MESELF!!!!

Attached: 20190510004809_1.jpg (516x931, 84K)

A shame it doesnt keep your colors unless you turn off team colors, in which case you are at a disadvantage. I really hope they do something to address this, the battlefield needs to look alot more colorful but still allow enemy and friendly identification, like have a white pip at a players feet, denoting them as ally or something, something that isnt intrusive but still identifiable. This is one of my biggest gripes.

>flavor of the week is a bad thing
Missed out on peak fun with friends on games like Sub Rosa, King Arthur’s Gold, and Ace of Spades. Flavors of the week with Yea Forums are great.

Agreed, I barely bother coloring my mercs anymore because they'll be teamcolor anyway.

I think I saw you earlier
Lord of Death or something?

It really is easy mod. I couldn't beat top duel players when I has the exec sword. I changed for rapier + shield and I went top 3 in a few minutes.

Really having fun with my recurve bow/quarterstaff build. Fun to fire off a few shots at an enemy at mid range before pulling out the quarterstaff to beat him down.

Attached: awdddddd.jpg (260x568, 51K)

more like HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANS haha
Playable Haaaaaaans when??? ^^

ever since i cranked up the fov to max i've been doing a lot better in game, thanks guys.

pretty good and clean build. 7.5/10 with Landsknecht shoes.

'ate rapiers
'ate spears
'ate bows
'ate shields
love me longsword
love me maul
simple as

there is an option to turn on yellow crosses over friendlies.

any tips for poleaxe/halberd? even in close-range mode anyone who gets to my face with fast weapon rapes me. kick is too slow, and riposte after parry is too slow.

Who 3x firebomb, brawler, fireproof, no armor masterrace here?

you forgot horses and catapults

>No polearms included

Attached: 1508084881283.png (348x278, 106K)

I decided to try short spear + shield on a whim and Christ alive it's fucking disgusting. How this managed to slip by literal years of playtesting is beyond me.

Attached: 1523179539311.png (540x718, 293K)

What do people consider to be a good set of key bindings outside of the default?

RAPIERNIGGAS! ON AN OPEN FIELD!

Attached: 1555615302213.jpg (1280x720, 495K)

You have to bind every attack direction to a different key to play at a high level. This really requires a mouse with 6+ buttons.

CAREFUL NOW!

Attached: 12343466756.jpg (984x784, 85K)

I hate the show but I love the memes. Thanks, Yea Forums

>You have to bind every attack direction to a different key to play at a high level.
source?

>War of the Roses
>used to play this back in the day
>look it up on steam
>it's gone because it was shut down
>apparently there's a sequel
>also shut down
Holy shit these devs

>make a Norman-style guy
>all chainmail everything
>kite shield and arming sword
>short spear to chuck then go into the fray
>Get bodied because arming sword is so dinky and short
>constantly not remembering to hold my shield up and parry by reflex and get shit on

Attached: 11716D00-189C-49FE-9BF9-0D957B6C14A3.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

take dodge. don't let them get close in the first place.

I honestly lost any hope for it mid season-4. Stayed for the may-mays and laugh.

He says while unironically wearing leather armor

Jump
Look at the stats of the shields.
They have a much narrower block view tolerance, especially for things coming from above. A jump-stab or properly dragged overhead can get over the shield, especially if they're aiming low and exposing their head. Moving forward-diagonally while dragging your stab can get around the shield if they don't turn in time.

I played chivalry autistically and feel like a god right now. I know it's only a matter of time before the casuals quit and players learn the new mechanics but for now i'm out for blood
also we lost this match because my team followed their unga leader

Attached: wew.jpg (1489x837, 193K)

I'm 27 now and it's so fucking slow. At least I'll have saved up enough by the time I reach it

Peasantchads where we @
>TILLAN FIELDS
>PANNAN KN*GGERS

There's a setting for that, forgot what it's called exactly but it's under game and set to "friends" by default it will put an icon on your team's heads.
Takes some getting used to but it's much better than looking at that fuck ugly red and blue.
Though big clusterfuck fights do get a little confusing

This kills the knigger

Attached: received_2211630775553378.jpg (2560x1440, 542K)

Treebros where ya at

Attached: treebro.jpg (376x885, 76K)

I'm a massive bookfag and gave up after season 2. Those first couple seasons were good, but I knew they'd deviate from the books eventually and cater to normalfags. I didn't expect that fat bastard GRRM to be THIS lazy though. Finish the books, lard ass.

how is that an easy easier or more efficient than directional attacks? not to mention its way less intuitive

>mfw calling rapier fags sufferers of cerebral palsy and a faggot starts seething and arguing over how i'm a little bitch for making fun of such a serious condition and that it's not fun to mock people with disabilities
Entire chat started shitting on him, this was actually fun.

Attached: 1550092675410.jpg (698x711, 23K)

Heh, someone post that s1 vs s6 armor pic.
You know which one...

>Chat is essentially filled with shitposters and edgy teens.

Just like the good old days. I like it.

Attached: REALLYbigsip1.png (260x200, 45K)

>Can't even break 40k players anymore
Tick tock

been missing some unfiltered game chat, can tell who is from Yea Forums

the way i try to deal with them is chamber their stab, then morph my resulting stab into a kick. at that point you can possibly stab again, though maybe theyll just stab back faster than you. its hard to pull off, but satisfying when you do. still, fuck shieldfags jesus christ theyre annoying

related is that some of my favorite moments would be running up on an archer, blocking his arrow, and killing him before he can switch to his sidearm. its also really difficult though, it seems like more than timing you need to rely on anticipating when he's going to let the arrow loose

How do I waraxe?
I want to be glorious viking chad instead of these nerd swordfags

>we just need more maps
this. the most lacking part of the game for sure. are there any plans for mod support?

>waraxe
>Viking
Pleb

rate my build

Attached: 629760_20190510000050_1.png (2560x1440, 1.92M)

>dude with his mixer account info as his screenname joins
>ask what sort of faggot streams on mixer and who did he suck off on stream to get banned from twitch
>he leaves like a bitch
I do it with twitch streamers also.
>call twitch streamer a nigger
>he leaves
It’s great.

just hit niggas, it 2-shots even plate kniggers so but the range leaves a lot to be desired for so you gotta get good at feints and morphs and shieet.

>that should be getting some form of nerf sometime here
hopefully theyll make them breakable, with axes and hammers doing more damage. shields really are a pain in the ass to deal with

Exactly. Good, old times.
>tfw calling spearnigger a dumb whore

Attached: 12324655667.jpg (1162x850, 256K)

You'll get the worst of both: it sucks that you are playing a bownigger for real, but the best thing about the game is having an awesome time playing against them.

If you're really stuck with this, consider a buddy with bowniggers instead. Just one bownigger and the whole game is gone. The good in me wants to use a bownigger. But let's say you are in one of my games, you know what and you can get into it right now; you have good enough games to keep your bownigger friend on your team, if you're a smart player.

Attached: E7F21E39-8CFB-43A0-8D85-69D5A8D4E29C.png (550x550, 157K)

Hey goyim, do you want the free 10k gold?
You like to grind right?
you are a good goyim right?

It is how every tournament player has their binds

Antiochian/10.

Arming sword is fast, user, get in close and feint your opponent to shit.

>tournament
there already are/have been tournaments?

Are you schizophrenic or ESL?

Here’s how to easily beat every rapier shield user
>let them stab you once
>they get greedy and think you’re a shitter ez kill
>they go to stab you again but you chamber morph into a left accel swing
>instantly crush their head

What is the best control scheme?

Maul, messer and spear unironically
1h Mace is also a sleeper op weapon since it’s always a 2 hit kill

I fuckinng love this game

The game has been in alpha with a fair number of ex-competitive Chivalry players testing it for months before its release on Steam, it's why everything is kind of decently balanced except shields because compfags don't care about those

twitch.tv/st0uty/clip/StylishMuddyAntelopeKeepo

The thing is that 1v1 shield+anything is easily beatable but frontlines really highlights how braindead shield is which is why so many people want it nerfed (and it should be)

Can you try that again but in English?

Damn nice user. Never played chiv but 63 kills is the most I’ve gotten in 1 game and I felt like I was constantly styling on people, idk how I’d get 30 more

I came here to punch you.

Attached: MH_-_heavyweight_champion_of_ye_olde_world-2.png (430x856, 990K)

Can you use a BIG FUCKING SWORD in this game?

yep

How big?

The zweihlander is pretty fking Big

looks like that big mexican fuck from hitman absolution

Can you be a girl?

like my penis

Mordhau has multiple BIG FUCKING SWORDS to use, and they are VERY effective and versatile. If you're like many new players, I'd highly recommend keeping them in your inventory so you can easily switch between classes for use as a weapon.

For me, I'll stay away from daggers unless everything has been established or there are other items I can bring along with me. But if not, I will definitely be carrying a dagger!

There's nothing wrong with the 2h spear.

As for the 2h Mace. You cannot have an unblockable and damage +2s sword without killing your target. It was a nice way to get out and kill more dudes in a row but now your target can actually reach you! Also, since you get armor, it has an additional hit on an axe to make it even more reliable than 1h Mace as a way to reach more dudes while not having to dodge.

Just make shields take a much higher stamina hit per hit so if a person is holding a shield for 5-6 hits then it will get disarmed.

Do ya'll switch weapons a lot or do you stay comfy with one?

I switch classes a lot, my loadouts are pretty simple and for specific purposes

What they really need to do is make blocks drain stamina based on the type and weight of the weapon hitting the shield. Something like the maul should be able to bust through in two swings at most, while a rapier should almost never be able to.

But instead the lazy Mordhau developers just did a flat rate of stamina loss for all strikes.

>Mordhau VR
How fast do you think you could spin?

Attached: 1536036976420.jpg (482x308, 62K)

How fucking useless are weapon alternate modes? Oh wow you do 3 points more damage against armor and give up cleave, how useful

You have to be pretty good at the game to beat them regularly. It takes way more skill to kill a shield/poke faggot than it does for them to kill three people in succession. It's fucking trash and the only thing holding the game back
>git gud
It shouldn't be an order of magnitude harder to kill these players than it is for them to kill you. At least with other setups I feel like even if I'm at a disadvantage I can win by playing a little better. Against the shield/rapier combo I have to play far far better to even stand a chance and all they have to do is mindlessly scroll up at me.
>let brother try the game out to see if he likes it
>tell him shield/rapier is OP while he struggles on my greatsword knight
>he quickly gets top 3 on the scoreboard and maintains it for the whole match

This is after the 15 minute tutorial and 10 minutes of playing on his own.

Id probably swing faster than the game can register desu

If you're talking about Longswords and hammers, yeah you give up cleave for about 20 damage against Heavy Armor. Battle axes benefit from shorter grip in tight rooms, and Spears can poke faster.

Did chivalry have the same shield problem? How did it deal with it?

Poleaxe specifically

Kicks were actually good in Chiv.

Fuck this game is way too fast: can't do any of the fancy counters and the only way i manage to get kills is by swinging my Bardiche like a madman at groups of enemies.

Attached: 20190510014812_1.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

>notice the yoink achievement is a thing
>"wow you can do that?"
>make a naked scavenger build, no weapons, no armor, just perks
>run into battle
>first enemy i see has a sword stuck in his face
>run up to him and grab it
>am now armed with a short sword
This game is great.

The same thing applies when cutting - I believe any type of blade should be able to cut through anything. There's no reason melee weapons couldn't just be as powerful as their other classes and not feel like they should be scaled down too much. If melee is still the default, why not just scale it up for ranged? It would also solve the problem of some of them using shield and axe attacks for things that do not work - like dealing with certain types of steel, for instance. I'm all ears on whether it would even help to add stamina to weapons from other classes.

Chivalry didnt have a block function

Nonsense. You can do it user, just keep trying.

Stop playing Frontline then.

Shields are an entirely different game that you cannot beat like you do with melee parrys. Baiting shield kicks (and actually landing them) is hard as fuck, but should be getting a buff soon. I've started doing jump-pokes to the head and those will always connect if they don't look straight up. If you are chambering them, but they are spamming right back with pokes, morph it into a swing.

If the weapon physics are anything like Skyrim VR, it's just gonna be dudes drum soloing eachother.
When your weapons don't actually have weight, a flick of the wrist is all that's needed instead of a swing.

Directional attacks are annoying as hell and I only get the attack I wanted maybe 50% of the time at most when trying to use them. Key bindings are superior.

>I believe any type of blade should be able to cut through anything
Anything in particular? I was under the impression everything except blunt weapons and teamkilling caused you to cleave.

yes it did, retard
blocking with a shield consumed a lot more stamina, you couldn't riposte with a shield, kicks had much better range, shield hitboxes weren't so fucking huge

You've made a few posts now, and somehow despite being multiple sentences long I barely get whatever the fuck you are saying. Are you running this shit through google translate?

Solution is to make it like Blade & Sorcery instead

For me, it's lmb, mouse wheel up, mouse wheel down, mouse wheel pressed, and alt to switch sides
I have never lost a ffa.

I know HOW to beat them. The problem is that you have to play at a level way above them while they can be pretty much braindead and win.

>Chivalry didnt have a block function

Attached: 1548113770116.jpg (600x450, 24K)

Well, at least i can get the parries right, sometimes.

They shoulda made accelerated swings do more stamina damage against shields but yknow, thats just my two cents.

Kicking took like half as long in chivalry as it does in mordhau.

Not sure what to say, other than they have to waste points and an open hand on a crutch. It's easier for new people to hold a block button, but better players get more options with two-handed weapons.

>Top players on Australian servers are either level 30+ guys going nuts with sword + bloodlust or dickheads with stabbing weapons and shields or horse cunts
It's tiring. At least I can beat the Bloodlust guys as long as my allies don't force-feed them.

using swing velocity sounds kinda interesting

Probably too much of a challenge for indie devs though.

melee vr is "solved" already.
heavy weapons have a "lag" behind your real position to simulate the weight/drag. Minimum velocity before hit registered solves the wagglin problem.

Is it really that hard for a computer to understand a post? Do you seriously think you understand what I am saying? Why am I being insulted by this fucking retarded woman who has no experience with these kinds of people? You know who else does nothing but make shit up? You. If you think this is anything other than a hilarious piece of shit, I will take a dump on your head.

tl;dr I am a computer guy who thinks its hard to understand people, and you think its really hard to understand what I am saying. You'll never understand me.

tl;dr YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME

Why is the arming sword the size of a toothpick? They're not small swords at all

AHEM
*Clink* *Clink* *Clink*
FUCK ALL BOWNIGGERS, HORSENIGGERS, RAPIERNIGGERS, SHIELDNIGGERS, AND SPEARNIGGERS. THAT IS ALL, THANKS.

Attached: images (7).jpg (182x276, 9K)

Fuck this I'm outta here.

Attached: 1372713246797.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

Take the pills user

BASED. I fucking want to hang all horseniggers

BASED

Attached: 1555489361080.gif (900x500, 294K)

Attached: Aprils Fool.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>tfw made a scoundrel with just a fucking dagger, zero armor and firebomb/heal bag
as much i'd love another firebomb or a bear trap to have fun, i'd rather get a heal bag to heal my teammates around so that i can keep going backstabbing people and get back ammo from crates while they do the battle job.
only con i find about this setup is just the fucking dagger, it cannot backstab someone while we bother run forward while i'm behind, it's bullshit

I just want you to imagine the type of person who uses shield + rapier, imagine this subhuman specimen who lacks the skills to top the scoreboards but thinks he still has the right. Imagine his pizza face while he's furiously scrolling up. Imagine him and weep

thought about getting this.
does it have cute girls?

reminder that short spear & shield is the universal sign of having an extremely small pee pee

Attached: 1556908147967.jpg (638x512, 62K)

No but it has funny fat guys.

kill yourself
no seriously, you deserve death for your sins

nothing is more fun than billhook'd horse nigger and stealing their horse

SHUT UP
GUYS KEEP GROWING UNTIL THEY'RE 29 IT'LL GET BIGGER

fuck off

They look accurately sized in length and blade dimensions.
Assuming the characters stand at approximately 6 feet tall, the arming sword average is at 90cm (almost exactly three feet). Its average blade length of 75cm is also the same range it has in the game's Advanced stats.

Attached: bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.png (611x887, 721K)

based you deserve death for your sins poster

>72-10 with battleaxe
This guy's okay.

Attached: 1557168210953.jpg (371x408, 48K)

I swear, once you figure them out, they're so easy to deal with. You see them coming from afar with their little nail, and they immediately start poking as it's the only thing they know how to do. Chamber it, morph into a slash and get up in their grill. Most of the time they'll start panicing, because their infallible tactic didn't work for once.

>Imagine his pizza face while he's furiously scrolling up.
Some of them do you the favor and use a fucking photo of themselves for their profile picture. I don't know what it is with these players.

My only issue with stab spammers is when I am fighting 2+ people at once because they just keep fucking stabbing and there's no way to get a hit in.

>it's a "retard gives unhelpful advice on how to deal with something that's broken under the pretext that everyone who would use something that's broken is mentally handicapped" episode
Someone fire these fucking writers, this show sucks

Yeah they're adding females.
Perhaps a woman's role always suited you better anyway.

Attached: Mark Antony.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

>I can beat the Bloodlust guys as long as my allies don't force-feed them
>oh you got two hits in? good job, I shall take over from here with my geralt cosplay

As crazy as it sounds, Mordhau is making me understand how fighting in the middle ages felt.
>Everyone around me is an absolute retard who just walks in and dies
>My opponents are tremendous cunts that, given the chance, I would disembowel in front of a whole village
>Cunts on horses are so reviled that all the simple folk gather around to mutilate them when they are finally brought to the ground

If I see any Saracens I'm gonna lose my shit

Attached: 20190509005944_1.jpg (743x939, 114K)

holy fuck i hate ballistas and bouldertossers

>In a match with one of our guys going 100 to 15
>Our team still lost
Oof

Attached: score.jpg (1345x487, 204K)

was he just catapulting their spawn and nobody stopped him or what

Just tearing shit up with the zweihander I think.

Don't forget
>Archers are fucking DESPISED by everyone

1 - buff kicking (ADD MOMENTUM FOR FUCK'S SAKE, STOP ROOTING ME IN PLACE)
2 - make rapier thrusts slower because they are literally faster than a fucking dagger thrust despite what the stats say

congrats, you've fixed the entire balance of the game

>1020ms ping

Attached: I Browse.jpg (428x424, 16K)

>fuck shields and fuck rapiers
Basically this.

Every server I join now is full of archerfag tears.
>buff archers we need more damage to be viable!
>archery takes more skill than melee, you just hate us because we're better!
Nothing feels better than knocking that twig out of their hands and beating the shit out of them unarmed, the ones talking the most shit are always the ones that literally cannot fight in melee too.

>HIGH PACKET LOSS

Attached: 1460451608878.jpg (225x225, 13K)

That's pretty good. I hate using axes personally. They're like the bastard child of 2h swords and mauls. I prefer either to the axe.

Oh most definitely. I was fucking around with a peasant getup and I smacked this witch hunter wannabes crossbow right out of his hands with my pitchfork. Proceeded to batter him stupid, he couldn't fight at all.

This game is brain dead easy. I've never played Chivarly or MB before and I'm dominating duel servers and Frontline scoreboards.

Now I want to make a proper witchhunter. Any suggestions guys? I'm thinking 1/1/1 with a rapier and nothing else but I don't know what to do to fill out the rest of those points.

I love running bloodlust specifically because there is always one shitter in a group of gangbangers. I'll take that free heal all day

This video is gold.

stop fucking advertising your video here you faggot
also teamkilling is nigger-tier

If i run a perk heavy or heavy armor build i usually grab the best weapon i can find off the ground asap.
Also picking up shortspears or 1h swords and mauls to throw is amazing.

mod toolkit is in the future as well as more maps

Much better customization and relatively better sword play but being outnumbered is real fucking painful. Just make anything but a 1v1 me fgt build and you’ll be fine

>chucks spear
Psssh... nothin personnel...archer...

Attached: fuck archers.png (1433x934, 780K)

>server slots aren't reserved for connecting players
Playing with your friends when you have a shit hard drive fucking sucks in this. Great game, though.

Attached: 1555087192691.jpg (480x426, 17K)

>Dude teamkilling
>Dude Exe sword is for pussies *literally pulls out shield and rapier*
Downvoted

>stop fucking advertising your video here you faggot
First time I've seen it, and everyone keeps shitting themselves over this faggot. Perfect for these threads.

p based.
I tried this build myself, but I'm just not reliable enough with it.

I actually have a build dedicated to LARPing as a Skirmisher from Age of Empires 2, shit kicks ass. Ironically enough, I get the most pleasure from killing dudes on horseback with a thrown spear than archers, its ORGASMIC.

>teeheehee, don't forget to like and subscribe guys. did you buy my shirt yet? how about supporting me on patreon?
yeah fuck off

make a naked man with an arming sword. you learn to not get hit as often. i also loaded him up with perks just because i had a shitton of points, and so theres some benefit to the huge disadvantage youve put on yourself

Literally built for you, little butthurt retard.

Maulchads, where we at?

Attached: 20190509195524_1.jpg (2560x1080, 201K)

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (540x714, 90K)

get a real fucking job loser

still not my video, but keep crying for no reason

yeah it just mysteriously shows up in every thread. what a complete coincidence that you also make money from e-begging

anyone see this shit yet?

Stop advertising

Attached: 1557365560398.jpg (500x375, 30K)

advertising is against the rules nigger

Literally the first time I saw it, and it was in the developer's chat. If this is some kind of reverse psychology shilling you're making me do with you, it's next level.

>all chumps in this thread who can't into glorious medieval colour schemes

Attached: Capture.png (608x837, 502K)

>mouse wheel pressed
>tfw m3 is fucked for my otherwise decent mouse
Would still be too awkward for me, to be honest.

>"First time I've seen it"
>"everyone keeps shitting themselves over this faggot"
these two statements don't add up given you've only had one reply.
your 2nd statement would imply that you're the one spamming them in every thread
now stop fucking posting it

Isn't it mostly just choosing 2 or 3 obnoxious colors and trying to cover as much of your landschneckt as possible?

Attached: 1553811745129.png (591x899, 970K)

God I was pissing people off earlier with my rapier. I just wanted to have fun. Post niggaknights

Attached: myguy.png (414x795, 492K)

Adding a jump kick or a dropkick since the game has that falling mechanic could balance shields because kicks can be counted by just walking backwards

>"everyone keeps shitting themselves over this faggot"
From the developer's chat you colossal fucking moron. If you're that upset by it, stop replying to it. One more for good measure.

Why do some people need to live out their fetishes in every medium? Go fap to porn. God damn. Pathetic.

Killing Lutebros is a warcrime

Attached: shredding.jpg (857x895, 328K)

That's it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna turn off team colors. And not use the Friendly perk.

Hmm yes I see

Attached: 1557231986885.gif (128x128, 10K)

stop advertising your video, nigger

Attached: chadxbow.jpg (640x979, 123K)

LMAO wtf actually tho

Stop advertising my post.

Attached: 1546497518869.webm (1024x576, 2.7M)

Fpbp

I'm a fire wizard.

Attached: firewizard.png (546x940, 689K)

I miss my broadsword from Chivalry

Attached: 20190508155623_1.jpg (701x936, 64K)

PARTY Yea ForumsAN IS UP RIGHT NOW
GET IN HERE
open 50.115.121.195

Post niggaknights!

Attached: cloverknight.png (539x921, 839K)

Can this retard get banned already? I'm tired of seeing this bullshit spammed for views

can i crusade in this game?

Attached: 719eOZ9EntL._SY741_.jpg (423x741, 37K)

After a shitload of talk about this game is it good to buy at full price?

i never played Chivalry but did even Chivalry have 64 player sessions?

Attached: 1517114940829.jpg (297x547, 30K)

I'm a fookin' legend

Attached: rogue lad.png (546x933, 655K)

I'm giving you an out. Just report my posts and stop replying to it. They'll probably get removed and I'll get banned for god knows why. Stop being a fucking idiot.

It's good and definitely worth the price.

Attached: Mordhau.jpg (640x813, 107K)

>messer+shield cunt just wrecks havoc in my entire team
holy fucking shit why nobody knows how to fucking kick him, actually i don't think they even can, he just flings and swings that piece of shit around so fast that you can't do shit, she just block every fucking attack you sent his way especially if it's a riposte or even a morph

Attached: 1550089153292.png (608x472, 343K)

you look like a fookin' ballsack

no

Who the fuck is this Trietnion studio and how did they make a big splash? i see no prior game titles on Steam

Why is everyone so fat

They're a bunch of chivalry butt buddies and the "pro" chivalry players tested the game or someshit.

They seriously need to rework kicks to be better if they are supposed to be the counter to shields.
They come out slow and are easily defeated by backpedaling. You can even punish them with a swing when they whiff.

Veteran Chivalry players who got tired of the retarded meta that the original devs refused to fix, so they just made their own game. All of this happened within the lifetime of Bannerlord's announcement.

Why do I get the impression 9/10 players in this game are white alt right incels?

because you have brain problems. ALL videogames have 9/10 white alt right incels buzzwords

So you're telling me a bunch of people got so mad that they took
>I'm gonna go build my own X! With blackjack! and hookers!
and made it reality

Attached: bbr.jpg (600x589, 46K)

I'm really not sure where this trend started that if it's not posted 24/7 for six months it's shit but I really want it to go away.

Attached: 1548108281386.jpg (173x230, 14K)

There's no waifus, so not really.

Attached: proxy.jpg (592x900, 97K)

anyone else erupt in a cumsplosion when they homerun swing a horse knigger with the billhook. i bash their heads in with my erect cock while they lay there helplessly and dilute their blood with my HOT CUM

could be that you're a brainwashed retard

don't forget to X-X-2 every time one gets knocked on his ass

can you people stop memeing the kick, anyone that doesn't stand still is not going to get kicked

>kick shield and attack right away
>blocks it
>kick shield and flank him
>it covers 210 degrees of space and he blocks it
>make him wiff an attack
>he blocks mine

fun gameplay

I find I have success thrusting from the left side, around the shield.

>get votekicked from the game just because some dude randomly started one against me

Attached: 1502938468110.jpg (526x469, 47K)

Can confirm

all spear users are niggers
that is all

Ahem! Fuck archers and fuck spearfags

Attached: historically accurate.jpg (594x931, 79K)

Shortspears, yes. Longspears are okay because they can at least be countered.

im not sure what brand of bait this is but i dont like it

Attached: 1529579750721.jpg (500x423, 56K)

This game's becoming Chivalry lite with people doing their best to abuse mouse dragging swings and hitting you where you can't block.
They're pushing it to the engine's limit to do so, but they're still doing it

>have 20 hours with greatsword and maul
>always top the leaderboards and shit on people
>switch to eveningstar
>suck ass
wtf lads, is greatsword and maul OP or do I just need to git gud?

the star has hit stop

Seems like every top scorer uses a Zwei/Exec/Greatsword so I dunno maybe.

> you where you can't block.
But you can block everywhere. Dragging just works against people who get in way too close with a slow weapon, dragging also works quite well against shields.

Don't get close, the only moment you ever want to get close is to chop them in half as you drag behind them.

Today was halberd day, reached 64 kills which was a new record. playing insanely aggressive with that shit and just push past all shield users and then chop them in the back is very satisfying. Using 2/3/0 on it

alt or thumb mouse button for switch attack side? both feel clunky, I guess I just need to get used to one

>click on this image
>see a hair on my screen
>its actually a crack
fugg

its the specific combo of short+spear shield that is cancer, i was using mace+shield 1v1 fighting a friend with the same kit and it was actually pretty fun to fight with and against, didn't even mind fighting him with other weapons too.

Keybinds are far superior for accels and drags at a high level

I use the thumb button for stabs and that is it, the rest is mouse direction not quite on the level of MMO mouse

How do you display your dude like this?

Attached: 20190509211553_1.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

>after 50 hours i realise that I cant compete with equally skilled players because I thought everyone was using 240 and not binds
there's just no way to accel or drag like them, i cbf relearning how to play

>buy this game since it looks fun
>get my shit pushed in melee
>try archer
>dominate enemy retard archers
>pick off wounded enemies trying to run away
i didnt pick the bow, the bow picked me

Attached: 15145042631.jpg (1184x792, 286K)

my bro. I love the salt in the chat from opposing team

Attached: 20190510000801_1.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Explain why instead of repeating what was stated earlier.

There is a surprising number of people who don't know about the advanced tab in the armory

make chad colourful armour vs virgin hood black armour user

>Joe has entered the server

Attached: 1557394500606.jpg (2146x2978, 466K)

I use long spear for frontline, its a team effort and much better for a long poke to help my team kill than if I grabbed a big ass sword and swung left to right.

just play overwatch

There’s nothing more satisfying than just watching some 2 digit iq shield and spear/rapier have an absolute meltdown when their big brain mousewheel spam falls apart to one chamber morph

why does this one retard keep spamming le funny vido xD?

What are your binds bros?

basically this, that or make it not hit / hit weakly if you dont meet a minimum acceleration time in one direction, so flicking fast wont last long enough of a swing

That hardhat does not look OSHA regulation.

got killed by shrek this morning

Attached: 20190509162609_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.42M)

C - crouch
V - use
Q,E - slash

You are wise to keep your distance from the legendary Joe.

it's literally just Chivalry 2 why does everyone like it so much

You're in the club with your gf when this absolute peasant comes in and mines her diamonds what do you do?

Attached: minecraftsteve.jpg (1689x1048, 221K)

how2aim bro?

you head into a map and then edit your merc

Show him how real men cosplay

Attached: 20190509125226_1.jpg (2560x1440, 382K)

Slap him around with my trusty bill

>tfw named Joe
>get to put my full name whenever i score at the arcade
sorry namelets

Attached: 1486890938903.jpg (428x480, 52K)

Imagine getting clobbered by this simpleton

Attached: oonga boonga.jpg (342x493, 33K)

my knig

Attached: knight.png (402x882, 542K)

Me Sleg, son of Sleg

people were calling for a nerf for shields in the alpha, they buffed them early on and despite outrage never changed it. Ive been using bastard sword+shield and been unstoppable in deathmatches, literally go 30/0 and no one wants to fight me. Kick needs a buff is what I think will fix it. Make it so that if you land a kick /any/ thrust attack will hit, and make it so that kicking can be done while moving forward so that you cant just slowly walk backwards and not get hit. But once that happens shield+dodge will be a thing, and it wont matter.

shields just strip mechanics out of thegame and give the advantage to the person who is taking the easy mode, they need a downside asap, like increased stamina loss.

Tell me yes or no should I buy Mordhau

yes

hiss at him

Attached: ssssssssssssssssssssssss.png (1080x924, 1014K)

long spear fuckin sucks, halberd is just that but better.

I'm going to use shields and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1449027766213.jpg (1144x2154, 443K)

I'll use a shield.

FUCK NO IM GONNA LOSE MY DIAMOND SWORD

Holy shit, what do you use?

Because of the way directional attacks work, higher level drags and accels are done by starting at the angle of an accel (say left of the enemy) and then doing a massive drag all the way to the far right of the person. If you're using 240 and directional attacks, your default swing while looking to the left is going to be a left hand swing not a right

>Firebombs your path while your stuck in a choke point

The size of the weapons is completely accurate from what i've seen.

>no bomb that deals light damage, staggers, and blows shields out of your hands if you block it

Just the Brigand class, zweihander is probably better. I don't want to make a loadout until I unlock more armor

>DODGE THIS YOU BASTAAAAARD
>cleave someones head off

Attached: 1550383323598.jpg (600x477, 349K)

Do you use hotkeys for directional attacks?

Late to the party but present

Attached: spearbro.png (481x913, 546K)

it's too bad that tiny weapons can parry heavy weapons, I get that it's for balancing, but it's still dumb.

Attached: 1535968087930.png (2000x1253, 1.49M)

Parrying with a tiny weapon uses a lot of stamina i'm pretty sure, way more than parrying with a big one.

>Yfw entire enemy team is Shields
The fun stops here

Attached: 1547497799892.jpg (184x184, 13K)

I WAS STRONG.

>only needs to see directly in front of him because all he does is stab

Heavy weapons drain a lot more stamina when parried, and nearly all of the smaller one handed weapons have much worse Drain Negation (optimal negation is -13, most one-handers are in the single digits). If you aren't pairing any small one handed weapons with a buckler, you're going to be losing any fights of stamina attrition.

>64 man Horde mode
Holy shit.

Attached: capslock.gif (490x367, 967K)

>that face expresion
kek

Superior Steve reporting in

Attached: Mordhau Screenshot 2019.04.29 - 20.08.23.77.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

I've noticed I'm consistently able to combo off a successful kick. Is it a recent change or were my opponents shitters?

Pretty good, but steve has short sleeves and i feel like you should try to make his face as blocky as possible

They should make use of the 'does not stun' modifier and make rapiers not stun. It'll still be good, you can death from a thousand cuts, but you can't just stunlock someone with it.

I don't hate long spear. I'm not a fan of short spear but I hate Zwei and rapier a lot more.

>That targ faggot was probably a rapier fag or a zweifag.

God bless Robert you were 2pure4this boar.

if you mean the regular m1 attacks, no. I have buttons for up and down attacks though

Source?

I did, but I aslo figured he should look like a chad celebritie dude all the 9 year olds look up to.

And thank god for that.

Nope. Looking at the advanced stats and it's something like a 2 point difference. Stamina drain seems to be based on the weapon you parry with, not the weapon you parry. I hope I am mistaken and someone corrects me because it seems lopsided to small weapons right now

Attached: 629760_20190505163755_1.png (775x933, 980K)

This is such a fucking pure multiplayer game to exist in 2019. It's like a tender virgin managing to avoid getting raped by microtransactions and esports focus.

>Jerking to waifus
Instead of
>lute playing with the bros.
Faggot.

I like alt, despite having thumb buttons available. Use the two extra buttons next to left mouse for upper and lower swing. Using g602

This of ould
>playing lute with the boys
Thus now
>making trap knights to jack off to

>tfw wanna use the spear or Halb but the billhook is needed agains horse niggers

Attached: 43242324.gif (539x250, 1.94M)

Throwing axes

>join grad on frontlines
>equip my 3 fire pots loadout

Attached: 1432566035107.png (500x567, 69K)

I'm one of those people.

I waffle between binds and directional. I do like directional because of how easy and natural it is to chamber off it then I can go right into a morph. It's not too hard to drag off of directional but you have to flick really quick and it's not as efficient as binds.

>Just want to play a fun meme build
>Team is literally useless despite being tryhard builds
>Means I have to constantly deal with horses and archers and grugs and can't just fuck around

Attached: angry about stores.png (305x340, 136K)

It will need extra maps though. It's impossible to keep Frontline interesting with poor balance and overal cluster fuck and if the only other thing to play is dueling a lot of people will lose interest fast, plus duel autists make it real hard for new players to get in. I already felt bad for one my mates starting to play today, even though I've only been playing for 4 days.

they just need to let us make maps

Its got two maps coming soon.

>Everyone votes Mountain Peak AGAIN
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1512672008015.png (686x441, 142K)

Let's hope they're like classic Valve and keep cranking out the free content.
That would be great

>*gets kicked*
me, playing last night

>1-1-0 Armor
>Dodge Perk
>Spear

Attached: holy shit i'm the motherfucking son of dracula jesus christ.gif (400x200, 3.55M)

Halbert works fine.

Eh, ue4 maps are usually quite sizeable in meme bytes, so actually having people aurodownload of the dedi running is probably not going to happen. I really wish modding gets added asap and will attempt myself, but having people actually play them on public servers is going to be tricky

That map is so easy to push real aggressive and be over in no time. At least it's not taiga

no it doesn't half of them are retards who just spam stab mindlessly, rapier stab is so fast 90% of the weapons don't stand a chance to get a hit in.

Spear is great against horses.

Billhook pulls off horse niggers in one poke

>duel someone that feints every hit
>immediately get fucked

Attached: suicide.jpg (250x227, 84K)

Attached: 23423458743256356.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Is there any single player campaign for this game?

Sure, but they are shorter than many weapons.
Spear not as reliable when it hits but it's much more reliable at actually hitting. Not to mention, it's probably the best weapon in the game to use on horseback after you knocked off the rider.

Castle map when?

who else /axe/ in here? show me your chopper builds boys

Attached: Mordhau.png (478x940, 684K)

No. The only single-player is the tutorial and local host against bots

Lot of good suggestions so far.
Don't sleep on Axe, it is a fantastic back-up weapon. It can 3 shot anything with bodyshots and it can 2 shot T2 armor and below with headshots. It swings fast and is a solid thrown weapon in a pinch. Plus it only costs 2 points.
It can tear through someone surprisingly fast if you flank them.
I run a scavenger build that starts only with an axe and never feel like I am lacking arms.

Use your reach and different swing angles to your advantage. Morph into naughty little stabs. Don’t be afraid to press R and do baseball bat swings from max range to force them to try to get close. Bardiche is a patrician choice.

Is Dodge only good with long reach weapons?

>Play wearing anything less than full plate
>Get tapped by Executioner Sword
>Fucking obliterated

God I hate that thing so much.

Attached: 1494639716364.jpg (963x786, 391K)

any way to counter 3 -4 people attacking you at once? i feel like thats a majority of my deaths

Longsword/Eveningstar
Pretty fun desu

Attached: 20190509203554_1.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

>Chopping some stupid tin can fucker to death with falchion
>From outside my peripheral vision a rectangular shape runs through my extended arm
>Lost my sword hand to an exec flailing dipshit for the Nth time

I truly hate that goddamn thing.

Attached: fuckSHITFUCK.gif (427x240, 220K)

no unless they are retarded, sometimes you can get a lucky side swing with a blade and kill 2 or 3 people at once.

What works for me is getting in some tight corner with pillars or beams all over and just poking fuckers 1 by 1.

Anyone here played Warband MP? How does it compare?

good enough to tide us over till bannerlord boi

2 and 3 tier armors are essentially identical against Exec sword.

Are you off your meds?

with 64 players is it possible to arrange into shieldwalls and phalanxes? are there enough horses on a map for cavalry charges?

OIIIII STAND UP, SHAPE UP OR SHUT UP

it's a work in progress, still need the lvl 30 feather version of the hat and might have to settle for the chainmail waist option

Attached: hiOW2cDE1zXyVa.jpg (3291x1440, 591K)

Zweihander plus bloodlust and fireproof. Go fast, go hard, die harder.

Attached: 1-800-Howsmyslaying.jpg (458x811, 101K)

Cluelessness is great. The amount of fags who see my long spear and think I'm easy pickings don't even know what happened when I switch grip and give them all 53 inches down the throat.

That's no man that's a tree trunk.

>gets oneshot by executioner's meme

*chops head off*
nothin personal kid

its not quite as good because there are less game modes and maps. Its fun though and might scratch that itch if your looking for something better than chivalry.

Attached: 20190509211558_1.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

There are so many better options for chest piece and there is a single shoulder armor as well.

Attached: Mordhau-Win64-Shipping 2019-05-05 23-33-06-18.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

MAUL

I have a logitec g700 mouse, what keybinds would you guys recommend I use?

Attached: 81b8nWuZt-L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1260, 168K)

>game offers me 10k
>decline because I bought the game after the bug was fixed
>offers me the second time, decline
>offers me the third time, I accept because I'm tired of seeing that fucking message

I'm not into handouts but goddamn this game is persistant.

>bloodlust
>dies in one hit

Attached: 1371108508985.jpg (400x379, 60K)

Dodge works well with anything, but it really depends on the amount of armor you have on.
Dodge w/ 0-3 armor and you're fast as fuck. You can backdash and sprint back in to hit a guy with a shortsword before he even recovers with most big weapons.
Dodge+Spear really fucks people up since you can stab mid-backdash and hit them while they're still out of (their) range, but you have only two points left so that's not a lot of armor.

Dodge with 5+ points of armor and backdashes will just reset the fight to neutral as you usually won't be able to get back in in time with shorter weapons, and your longest reaching option at that point is the Billhook. You'll have to rely more on good footwork. Sidesteps don't cover nearly as much distance, but it can be just enough to dodge someone's overhead swing or stab.

Attached: poke dodge hook.png (751x741, 499K)

flail when

stealing your chest fo sure

just play and figures out works best for you.
quit asking the worst board on Yea Forums for advice.

Crusade expansion when?
I want to go full DEUS VULT.

Attached: 20190510_055809.jpg (404x158, 20K)

Rate my horse-remover.

Attached: 20190508170613_1.jpg (1440x900, 169K)

Why use anything but heavy armor? There's literally no point.

Elmers/10
Killing a horse then finishing the rider is second only to mount and blade but its damn close

>Mordhau will be super realistic combat, we're going to make it as close to real as possible. Our goal is to create a deep, complex game
>it's literally just Chivalry 2.0
based

style

Attached: shiayeh.png (380x493, 354K)

Bruddy neat, I'll have to try reducing my leg armor to get some extra points to play around with but I'm definitely keeping level 3 head and chest, I find myself getting 1-shotted way too often without them. Honestly level 2 and 1 armor feel way too weak, it seems to me they either need a buff or weapons in general need to do less damage through armor. Yes, it will slow fights down but it also feels fucking weird that giving a guy a firm poke in the chest with a billhook when he's wearing a jacket filled with steel plates somehow has him poised at death's door even though that armor really should be able to stop most any weapon from doing more than bruising his ribs.

>on horse
>run head on against enemy on horse
>fuck him up without stopping
>other enemies complement you

greatest feel of my fucking LIFE

You're a big guy

What does it feel like when some fooking peasant who stinks of shite pokes you out of the saddle with a billhook and him and his five lads who also stink of shite all kick and stab you to death while you're laying on the ground?

4u

Attached: 1557020351348.png (367x337, 301K)

Why? Just bind to the left stab, overhead and uppercut to X,C,V

art thou a big man

Am I faggot if I run around poking archers in the back of the head with a sword?

Don't need armor if you never get hit

I ree real fuckin hard

No you're unironically based, fuck archer cunts

Never said anything like that.
They very specifically said they put gameplay first over realism because there is no way to make "real" combat fun or engaging - every fight would immediately devolve into everybody wrestling on the ground.

Thanks user

Attached: 1556158801898.png (600x606, 565K)

And if I want a gay greco roman wrestling simulator??? Then what?

>you can't make real combat fun
Umm sweatie what is Kingdom Come?

Attached: 1557191859338.png (1307x528, 992K)

>tfw sneaking past the main battlefield to mow down archers in one single swing with battle axe like it's faggot-harvesting season

Attached: c43.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Shields are fine. They are supposed to ne hard to deal with. What they SHOULD do is prevent rapierfags from taking anythinh bigger than a buckler and make it so the size of the shield influences the amount of stamina used to parry

Extremely not fun.

Shields are not fine. Also it's already confirmed they're getting nerfed hard.

Played and had fun for 4-5 hours but haven't had any urges to play anymore since that, felt I've seen everything the game has to offer.

Attached: 1345802981993.jpg (640x480, 96K)

Is dodge distance reduced if you're wearing armor?

Attached: 1506804692656.png (246x242, 59K)

shut the fuck up retard you have no taste & no skill

Good. Fuck shields.
I won't even fight them if I have the luxury of that option. It literally takes 3 people wailing on a shield before you can kill ONE guy that's a backpedaling turtle.

here's your horde mode, bro

Attached: cfc[1].gif (500x375, 1.06M)

are there any swordbreakers in this game?

>actually cheesing it and not just having fun
You do these things to yourself. You.

Attached: 20190509233951_1.jpg (1600x900, 135K)

Any rapierfag who has changed their kick bind to a mouse side button destroys shieldfags.

Just join servers with more than ten people playing, user.
You can melee the horde just fine if there are other players.

Speed kills.

You can move in and out faster with your swings. That's a pretty big deal.

Does everyone in a match get the same XP and gold if they were in the game for the same amount of time?

Do you actually have to hot the rider to knock him off with the billhook, or just the horse?

Server timed out while waiting on steam inventory, how fix lads?

Pretty sure its entirely score-based. Not timed based, not victory based.

>go full melee in horde
>die at any point
>spend the next 5 minutes spectating the one guy on the server who camped on a tower slowly kill one enemy at a time with a crossbow

Rider. You can usually hit them through the horse if necessary though.

Greatest feel. Fuckers never wear a helmet either so it's one downward swing to the head and that satisfying squish sound when their head splits open.

Idk man I seem to always get around 400 for every frontline game no matter how well or shitty I do, and 600 if the game goes for a long time. I think it's time based, I'm not arguing I just dunno. Maybe I'll go sit in a lobby for 20 minutes and do nothing and see if I get XP/gold at the end

r8 my guy

Attached: zwei.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

It's aight. Change the white on the boots to dark green and get rid of the bear, it stands out too much imo.

It might be both then, I could be wrong.
Time based is really fucking retarded though. Theres no incentive at all to totally fucking destroy a time right now.
Which I guess isn't bad from the standpoint of wanting to actually play the game, but it doesn't really reward playing well if you know what I mean.
But thats only really a problem in Frontline I suppose.

Hoarse lol!

7/10
1/10 with a zweihander

Man, the maul feels like cheating. Pretty much everyone falls for its morphs because the slow windups allow you to morph really fucking late.

Then again, those that do know what they are doing just stab to stop any feint or morph attempts with it, so I guess it balances out.

Where all my norse bros at?

Attached: 20190508193240.jpg (539x749, 82K)

Bros I played until like level 20 with keybinds but still had directional on to change the side of my attacks, I changed to full keybinds and now I feel like a shitter, I'm doing terrible. Is it really worth it to try to get used to this?

been trying to build one but I have yet to reach peak norse yet

There is a high skill ceiling and long learning curve since feints are easy to pull off but in time when people learn to chamber and footwork the game will become harder.It is just very new and most people dont know how to play it.

stab dragging is a serious problem in this game. Especially since every scrub uses rapier/spear

Not exactly, it appears to be based on existing inertia.
If you do a backdash while walking backwards for a moment before dodging, you'll go the same distance if you had 3-3-3 or 0-0-0 armor.
If you try to simultaneously press back+jump while stationary or while walking forwards, your backdash distance is decreased by a pretty good amount.

Using the stone blocks on the map Contraband as a really shitty ruler in a quick test:
>Backdash while already walking backwards for a second
About 1.3 block lengths
>Back+Jump immediately from stationary
About 0.8 block lengths
>Back+jump while moving forward for a second
About 0.5 block lengths
The much faster movement acceleration with 0 armor made it cover slightly more distance (like 0.1 block length) than 9 armor for the latter two scenarios but the distance was identical when already at full backwards speed.

Attached: jhkgdfl.png (960x540, 1.2M)

The maul has such shit reach and speed but god it feels good to blow someone's head off

Attached: 1503670571763.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

>No velocity bonuses to swings

If I jump down from above and swing my weapon downwards as I fall on my unsuspecting enemy, the combined forces should result in a more forceful blow, which in turn should result in more damage.

The solution is to give stabs much less active frames than they have now.

such over-complicated elements would only add randomness to the game, it's fine the way it is

>Being a nordic savage instead of doing honest work for the crown by killing criminals

Attached: executioner.png (723x909, 467K)

>Fighting some random enemy
>We're parrying back and forth, I manage to hit him and get him low
>We're going back and forth again
>'Wait a second...'
>Dude has a throwing axe sticking out of his head
>Parry his next blow, pull the axe out of his head, back up, and throw it and headshot him
>He posts in all chat "Did you just fucking pull that out of me?"

Attached: 1557243181674.jpg (728x547, 45K)

>femboy

God damn duel servers are comfy.
No match is ever frustrating.
It makes me realize my general frustration with the game is the kind of treachery in Frontline.

Attached: nicrage3.gif (220x190, 1.92M)

ranked 3v3 can't come soon enough, frontline is just an absolute shitfest

Do you guys use the Feint or Parry keybind or separate them? It feels so much better to use this keybind but you have to Feint before parrying during a swing which uses more stamina. I was never feinting when It was the Q key

If they add female voices, Axe Armor Jr might be right up your alley.

Attached: Por_pic_41.jpg (1024x819, 356K)

ooooh yess axe wielding redhead bitch with a scottish accent and alcohol problems

This. Flavor of the month with Yea Forums is one of the greatest experiences you can get out of this website.

Attached: 1554952821359.jpg (468x500, 219K)

>scottish accent
>mfw
Subhumans. One step above african chimp men.

Attached: DukwCLUUYAA-aNR.jpg (1200x728, 148K)

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

>american mutt
>calling anyone subhuman

>implying
Don't get mad because u bad, scotchfag.

Attached: old_axe_armor_by_graiant_da0ze0d-pre.jpg (738x1083, 98K)

combat is way too slow, almost all encounters are decided by how many boys run in at once.

>scotch
yeah im definitely implying youre a mutt

>combat too slow
>teamplay makes or breaks the game
>combat too fast
>ADMINS HE'S DOING IT SIDEWAYS
I'll take slow any day because oneshotting and getting oneshot should be limited to mobility shooters

rate

Attached: 20190508155933_1.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

>scotchfag mad that his irrelevant country is so irrelevant that he's regulated to being known simply for whisk(e)y because the PL doesn't acknowledge him
Feels bad, I bet.

Attached: dyyvl3-8bb026ca-2d82-4e5a-83a1-6b6eab130b7b.png (181x240, 68K)

clipping/10

Frontline feels better when you stop seeing teammates as teammates and instead see them as fodders to die for you, or obstacles both you and your enemy need to navigate through.

Mordhau's combat will ruin Bannerlord's for me

Attached: 20190508113207_1.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

beep beep, best blunt weapon coming through

Attached: evening star.jpg (1920x1200, 444K)

This game would be perfect if it had Mount&Blades momentum damage modifier.

So fucking stupid how someone on a horse going full speed hitting you one shots you no matter what you wear, yet Hitting them when they're going full speed only does regular weapon damage. IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE

Don't even get me started on getting caught by the last .01 milliseconds of an attacks swing animation where the weapon is moving at 0 mph and it takes your head off

The only time I was mad in this game was when the matchmaking had thrown me into a game where I had a constant, never disappearing "high ping" notification, people were walking through my weapon swings like they were nothing, and I had to block attacks before the opponent ever started them.
On that note, fuck the matchmaking. Literally zero frustration on a manually selected server with decent ping.

*blocks your slow ass bitch attempts at an attack*

flails are better blunt
halberds are better polearms

pretty sure i wore full plate and the lance only knocked me down, not kill. but i'm guessing that means they weren't actually at full speed then?

You got whacked by the horse and not the lance.

I was thinking that too. Horsefags get a flat damage boost just for being on horseback. They do the same damage when stationary that they do when at full gallop. It's completely retarded. Even Life is Feudal had speed-based damage modifiers and that game wasn't even that combat-focused. It was complete shit too.

>He didn't alt grip the weapon and double feint front stab before committing to completely throw you off to get a clean 2 hit kill

I've never been knocked on my ass by a horse collision. You do get knocked down if you get lanced in the shield, though. He's probably a scrub who uses a shield.

>Can't Chamber worth a SHIT
>All of a sudden something just clicks
>Don't even bother with parrying anymore cause I'm chambering shit all over the place

Attached: 1519624070883.png (310x243, 83K)

Short gripped spear is fucking insane.

Or I could just use the 1h mace and do the same thing for less effort.

I can't seem to nail down overhead parries for some reason.
I've been trying to practice them against maul users, it doesn't end well. For my head.

Feints only work against tier2 shitters. Decent players chamber and morph. Tier1 don't even know defense is a thing and will never fall for a feint because they're too busy spamming m1

If you get a face full of horse cock, you get knocked down, but I'm a 000/001 fag usually.

Not him, but getting knocked down means you blocked their hit, which would have killed you if you hadn't.

>Parries
I mean fookin chambers god damnit just fuck my shit up

If this game is so good where are all the webms?

to be fair the terms, while accurate, are completely counter-intuitive to how 99% of games use the terms.

What this game calls a parry would be in most games just a block

and what this game calls chambering would be what most games call a parry

Mauls are the exception, fuck trying to chamber those, those noggin baps hurt.

Attached: 1529989896310.jpg (500x514, 27K)

Because people are busy playing the game instead of recording it for internet bonus points

If you're a based spear-user like me, user, short-grip your spear when you aren't fighting from behind people's backs. It's fucking incredible. It makes my dick hard.

in the /vg/ thread

Attached: 1557292660567.webm (960x540, 2.61M)

Just got the game. Any tips for a new player?

Faggot. I'm in full plate 3/3/3 with an exec sword. Dude hit me with the lance and it knocked me down to the ground, from 100HP down to 40HP. It couldn't have been the horse since I was way too much to the side for it to hit me.

zweihander,maul,rapier, and executioner sword are all the current ez mode weapons

DO THE TUTORIAL
and use feints

ALSO the tutorial doesn't tell you but you can morph attacks into kicks as well.

Attached: Catapult.webm (1158x678, 2.73M)

>shield and short sword
It's incredible how every disabled person can play this game.

I wish the tutorial was more clear about what can be morphed into what, and clued you in on the fact that you can morph out of a chamber

>short sword
>t. disabled person

Attached: 1557192604913.webm (1000x562, 2.97M)

I'll keep that in mind, but I'm too busy destroying people with the regular grips disgusting morphs. You'd think those ultra slow swings would be a bad thing but no.

Attached: 2e729c626d97e6bcd2f5728d0ba32c66229097a3850f5572e900d50bd1d0bd46.jpg (780x846, 107K)

>sword

literally same thing

>guy in the first webm didn't have a sword
>guy in the second webm didn't have a shield
are you ok user

take your meds fucking schizo

>faggot teammates battling each other on who to use the catapult
>keep hitting each other like retards
>destroy the fucking catapult so they stop doing that and go to the objective already
>suddenly they all gang up to kill me

I swear I'm killed by retards on my team more than any opponent.
>get killed by retard on catapult 3 times
>say fuck it and switch to my ranged build since I have friendly on it
>immediately get stabbed to death by one of my teammates cus "FUCK ARCHERS!!!"
>respawn get the catapult start using it, get a double kill
>get my head bashed in by a maul cause my teammate wanted the catapult

Attached: 1556227895568.gif (320x320, 3.13M)

>charging up past the river on the final push to blue base in camp
>rush an archer, but his two boyfriends come out of nowhere and push me back
>backpedal while parrying
>as I walk back, notice maul on the ground
>grab it and do a left swing
>some fourth faggot with an exe sword was rushing from that direction and gets his head crushed
>one of the two guys hits his teammate and I use this opportunity to crush his head
>kill the other on the following swing, doesn't even parry
>throw the maul to the archer and sunder his fucking skull
>all of this in the span of like 15 seconds
Moments like that are this game's biggest pull

Attached: darkest-dungeon-crusader-armory.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Good post. Bless you.

Attached: bless.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Very limited "Super Vehicles" are never a good idea in a multiplayer game.
The airstrip of any Battlefield game/map with jets is a total shithole.

But horses and catapults are fun.

I've really enjoyed creating something akin to the MAA in chiv. Exceptional dueling and not bad occupying a few characters once.

Attached: MAA.png (2553x1179, 1.57M)

>bind left slash to one of my thumb buttons on the mouse
>still need to angle my mouse to the left, else it will make a right slash
This fucking sucks. I thought I won't have to rely on directional inputs if I binded attacks to keys.

Attached: 1554437707033.jpg (960x720, 61K)

SIGMAR BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY

Attached: Victor Saltzpyre.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Based now make the knight dude.

Playing as a peasant is amazing. It's not hard mode. It's another game.

Everyone underestimates you thinking you're an easy kill while you're running around being lightning fast because 0 armor. This leads to excellent kiting with the fork.

Change it to classic mode controls in the settings. The base controls are awful. Just learn to use alt while left clicking

Alright just started the game and did the tutorial, fuck this guy btw.

QUESTIONS:

1. I didn't fully get chambering so I had to skip the tutorial on that one, is it like parrying with a sword instead of a shield?
2. Can other attacks be morphed? The guy said stab and slashes can but I remember using the kick then slashing.
3.Is it just me or is the arrow projectile slow?

Attached: Mordhau 2019.05.10 - 02.10.33.02.DVR.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

>1-1-1 armor
>3 firepots
>friendly because fuck caution with fire
>fireproof because duh
>the perk that makes you do more damage to engineer's shit

Literally ran around all game tossing firepots into fights and at ballistas, if I ran out and there wasn't a refill nearby I just pick up the nearest big ass sword from a dead nigga and fend people off till I can run away and drop it to get 3 firepots again. I contribute nothing to the team but oh man is it fun.

>he couldn't easily pass the hans test
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chambering is when you match their attack. They stab, you stab. They swing right, you swing right. The weapons hit each other and the attack gets blocked. This is better than blocking with a weapon normally, because if their attack winds up being a feint, your attack will hit them.

>is the arrow projectile slow?
yeah, look how far this guy has to aim ahead of this horse at a medium range

Attached: 1557299403827.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Go to options > game and disable team colors and turn on team icons.
Thank me later.

Think you gotta aim a little further with the bow

>buy game
>create a character
>open party with 3 friends
>try to open a lobby
>"rent server"
>"matchmaking"
>"battle royale"
...and refunded.

Attached: 1538991417135.gif (343x495, 1.63M)

>anime poster is retarded
what a shock

>buy game
>look at store page
>no guns
never refunded anything faster

lmao this nigga salty cus there no katanas or straw hats

You can still get one shot with heavy armor, it's practically worthless.

How am I retarded? I just tried to create a room and play with my buddies, which this game doesn't have.
It only has fortnite mode, which is zoomers only, and horde mode, which just spawns a bunch of enemies, and they keep running at you in a straight line like a bunch of braindead lemmings.
I just wanted to fight my friends.

Attached: 1531213751250.jpg (362x346, 38K)