DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IT IS BEING MADE BY THE SAME CON ARTISTS THAT TOOK A FAT SMELLY SHIT ON THE FRIDAY THE 13TH GAME

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IT IS BEING MADE BY THE SAME CON ARTISTS THAT TOOK A FAT SMELLY SHIT ON THE FRIDAY THE 13TH GAME

FUCK ILLFONIC FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FFFUUUCK YOU!!!!

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p3mI0Ic8n-M
wegotthiscovered.com/movies/former-friday-the-13th-star-breaks-down-ongoing-lawsuit/
youtube.com/watch?v=mMo1_0bFr9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What

Yeah bumping. Also the same type of game as well

Yeah that game was a disaster and it hurt because i love jason

Finna bout to buy this game just to spite OP lads

How many people are you expecting to buy this anyway?

Agree. Fuck illfonic

Yup ill never buy another illfonic game again

But Friday the 13th was a good game.

>f13 was completely unplayable for 2 weeks at release
>they never fixed anything just banned people for exploiting their incompetence
Fuck illfonic

Bro i love friday the 13th but the game was fucking horrible

If it's true that it's made by the same team who made Friday the 13th, it means the game will be buggy and unbalanced. The team will focus on the wrong things.

They revealed this game 15 minutes ago and I already forgot about it

It had potential to be a competitor to Dead by Daylight, but they fucked it up from the beginning.

Its absolutely being made by illfonic

The NES game is better than that piece of shit
I'm not even memeing

Garbage taste.

> Not actual gameplay footage
Every. Fucking. Time.

It appears it is you with the bad taste friend

>Predator game
>Not a sequel to Concrete jungle
>Not a sequel to AVP2

Attached: 1557177498769.jpg (379x720, 15K)

You are looking at a mirror then.

>You waste money on a bad game
>OP doesn't even know you've done it
Yeah you'd really show him.

If it's pop culture, avoid at any cost.

Didn't know about that, never played Friday the 13th but always wondered where it went since I used to see viodeos about it.

Wouldn't those soldiers get a heatstroke wearing all that gear and clothes, include face masks and helmet in a hot and humid jungle?

Yeah, we know you have garbage taste. You don't need to repeat your self.

Uhm, no

>OP warns me to not buy a game. Well now I have to buy it

The only one with garbage taste is you my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3mI0Ic8n-M
Don't support these devs.

>e10+

Friday the 13th died to lawsuits, so surely this game will be fine.

I mean he just told him lol

I'm not your friend, buddy

Maybe.
At the very least they are gonna end up burning through their water pretty fast.

only online was what killed any interest i had in it

Attached: so fuck you.jpg (843x466, 55K)

I'm not your buddy, guy.

Its good, especially after they fixed up alot of things. Dont be stupid enough to listen to Yea Forums anons

Literally no lawsuits ever happened

No. The writer of the movies wanted more money so he threatened lawsuits, and the devs saw this as an opportunity to stop producing more content. The lawsuit never happened and its over now and the game is left to rot

F13 was the absolute worst game release ive ever seen before.

After i played the Predator mission is GRWildlands i was thinking about a game like dead by daylight but with the predator and survivors with guns.
Friday the 13th wasn't really a polished game hope they do a better job with this this could only turn out to be awesome or awful theres no middle ground.

Everything I've seen it makes it look much better than DBD. Just the fact that you have other gameplans than "fix generators lmao" should make a world of a difference.

What the hell are they supposed to do when the owner of the character Jason Vorhees literally switches hands from under them? You can't make a Friday the 13th game if you no longer have rights to fucking Jason himself.

Attached: 1400507517118.png (188x155, 4K)

It didnt. New line bought the rights outright in the late 90s. The writer of the original movie was trying to get more gibs

Keep making the game because they had the rights. They took an obvious easy out and framed it as SORRY GUYS I GUESS WE HAVE TO TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN just like Icons did

Theyll just reskin f13 and shit it out. Guaranteed

They did not. You have no idea what actually happened there. The original screenwriter literally took the rights to the characters back to himself via court order, and Illhouse lost access to them. Fucking read and educate yourselves.

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/former-friday-the-13th-star-breaks-down-ongoing-lawsuit/

Right, so i read it, and all it says is that victor miller was trying to get more money and the other guy told him to get fucked and sued him back.

What you posted and what the article says is different things.

Youre thinking of Gun Media, not Illfonic the developers.

Its the same type of game made by the same studio. Its going to be hilariously bad

As long as Gun Media isn’t at the helm then there’s a chance it’ll be alright. Friday was a good game during its launch window.

The only reason F13 sucked is because of the law suit.
and the fact they got rid of team killing

Why the fuck are Sony even funding a Predator game, anyway? I get they've got a good relationship with Disney, but the Predator IP has never been at a lower point than now thanks to Shane Black.

You can still run people over with the car.

They show nothing and even then it look mediocre

It's not the same, injuring other people so they start to limp so you can get away from Jason was amazing.

None of this is true. The case is still ongoing and the entire franchise rights are in limbo right now.

Despite what others are saying, it was fun for at least the first few days it came out.
But it was definitely a game that thrived off the type of people who played it, but most of the "fun people" got bored and stopped a week or two after release.
This doesn't even include all the bullshit changes the devs did post launch though. Which happened A LOT.

Attached: 1404711592988.png (207x198, 55K)

Who gives a shit

The friday 13th game was trash

>But it was definitely a game that thrived off the type of people who played it
So is Dead by Daylight, and that's still alive and well and getting Ghostface soon.

But that game is shit.

>tfw when I will never forget the guy who played as evangelical extremist Jason who constantly quoted and interpreted bible quotes as he chased and hacked people to death
There really were some fun fucking people, it's a shame moments like that in games never last long at all.

Attached: 1386575572231.png (360x418, 186K)

I didn't keep up with the new Predator movie, did they really fuck up that bad again?
Like, AvP2 level of bad?

Worse.

I haven't seen the movie, but from what I've heard it revolves around Predators trying to harness literal, actual human autism so they can make themselves autistic as part of the next stage of their evolution.

Savini Jason

A predator comes to earth to save humans from global warming and another predator wants to capture a literally autistic child because it turns out predtors don't hunt for trophies but to find the next step of evolution which this time is the genes of an, again, literal autist. No part of that is an exaggeration.

It was the absolute worst predator so far

Fuck you. I've always wanted a Hard Candy 2.

Attached: 2tsjj.jpg (1439x626, 59K)

While there's no reason why Jason shouldn't be in that game (more so now, with his game dead, despite the lawsuit)
Dead by Daylight's playerbase was pretty trash to begin with.
But maybe it's the genre, and Friday just managed to catch a tiny bit of lightning in a bottle before they dropped it.

Got him for 5 bucks when playstation """""""accidentally"""""" put him on the ps store lmao

Is it so bad it's worth watching?

Maybe but honestly it's so frustrating and annoying I don't know. The end especially felt so corporate in that it felt like a shoehorned in remake of the first predator because they hadn't run around the jungle being chased by predator yet and you HAVE to have that in a predator movie. I seriously can't believe it was written by the guys who wrote Monster Squad.

Don't forget that the Predators gift the protag a fucking Iron Man suit.

God, what the fuck happened to Shane Black? How can you go from genius like Kiss Kiss Bang Bang to that?

Surely this is just a fuck up and whatever the true intention to take the plot was just unrealized and thus undercut which resulted in what was shown, right?
Right? There's no way that was the plot from the get-go.

Attached: 1339993701429.png (163x167, 15K)

No, it is. Black has gone off the rails.

>like both alien and predator as separate franchises
>both just get constantly shit on
>when they combine it's even worse

I hope this shit bombs
t. Friday the 13th movie fan

It's like thet wanted to make comedy and change all Predator lore in one go, and they succeed.

It's not a joke, also in the movie they lobotomize an alien attack dog with a bullet and it turns into the human's best bud.

But Nice Guys was so good.

the one s from rebellion and monolith were good

trailer here
youtube.com/watch?v=mMo1_0bFr9o

It's utterly baffling man. Shane Black and Fred Decker both have a few stinkers under their filmography but most writers do. They also have plenty of classics like Night of the Creeps and Monster Squad and Shane Black was in the original predator, along with doing rewrites on it. I have no clue how the movie ended up as bad as it is, even with studio meddling. We didn't even mention half the dumb-ass shit. Someone else already mentioned the dog and then there's a character with tourettes and he acts like a middle schoolers interpretation of the disease with it making him swear at inappropriate times when the real condition is nothing like that. Michael Keegan is in it and he's just awful in a remotely serious movie. I have never left a theater so confused.

This concrete jungle was kino

Alien Isolation was the best thing to happen to the franchise in 30 years

It says a lot that Schwarzenegger, who'll do anything for a paycheque, refused to be in it because he thought the script he was given was garbage.

I wouldn't even know about it if it wasn't for this thread.

Was this any good?

Attached: Aliens_vs_Predator_cover.jpg (220x271, 24K)

Freddy's better, you faggot. Like at least 10 times. Jason fags need to ch*ke and d*e.

It was mediocre at best.

freddy has better movies but jason has better kills
also freddy talks a lot which is funny for the first few movies but then it just becomes stupid in freddys dead jason never gets that cringy

>Yea Forums is the next step of evolution according to the new predator movie
I see

I enjoyed it when online was alive, but it always ended up with a train of people in backstabbing animations with each other.

I remember people saying what said
But I also remember playing the pre launch demo on ps3 and thought it was "okay".
I got it on steam during some super sale for $3 (when steam had sales) but never touched it.
Is it still possible to play online if you can organize a group?
Is the singleplayer at least fun enough to play through? All I remember was that the AvP2 hybrid was in the game.

Freddy has some great fucking kills though. Jason's are more "realistic" while Freddy's are always very creative and visually pleasing.

The older Aliens vs Predator 2 (2001) Fox game was tons better than nu-AvP.

Illfonic also developed that one Nexuiz game, fuck them

Attached: dead on arrival the game.jpg (444x208, 38K)

>there's a character with tourettes and he acts like a middle schoolers interpretation of the disease with it making him swear at inappropriate times
I was about to ask if this was Micheal Keegan's character, as I remember they gave him so corny line trailer.
Fuck, I liked him too, hope it was just the script.

I think I actually own that as well on Steam. (or at least one of the older games)
It still playable?

Illfonic has a pretty shitty reputation. Don't know if I trust these guys.

Seems like a bit of a strange choice to test the waters with.

Attached: Moriarty.jpg (486x324, 46K)

Steam version? Probably. The retail CD is a bit of trouble to play on Windows 10

What happened?

Freddy's films were pretty trash, it was just Robert England who was holding everything up. (which given the era of the movies, wasn't really a bad thing compared to 1 actor holding up a modern film today)
That said, I thought the new guy in the Micheal Bay reboot wasn't as bad as everyone typically says. Thought he played a good Rorschach as well in the Watchmen film.

Sony's State of Play show today revealed (in a loose sense, it was a CG trailer) a PS4 exclusive isometric Predator shooter by the Friday the 13th devs, supposedly as part of some initiative to make more of an effort to break into multiplayer games.

If it were an RPG (even a multiplayer one), it'd have been a helluva lot cooler.

Attached: De2LGR2XcAE4PCs.jpg (1200x600, 173K)

dude i was never going to buy this piece of shit but even less now that i have my money riding on the squirrel game FUCK that looks GOOD

Attached: marco.jpg (620x342, 24K)

Damn, now you have me wishing for a CO-OP hunting game where you go to different planets and hunt weird aliens and shit with Earth just being one planet you can hunt on.

snoy'd

So many wrong opinions in one post, tsk tsk.

Yep. Ship and gear customizations a la AC, different species, maybe even some primitive/ritualistic bone gear on the homeworld.

People often forget this but the biggest reason the game turned out the way it did is because development screeched to a halt due to legal issues involving some faggot a thought he deserved royalties for writing a few lines in the original movie

It got fucked up so badly by reshoots and rewrites it's insane. Like a whole year before the trailers came out it was a completely different movie with an entirely different plot and ending. Not saying it was better because it had a lot of stupid shit too but there was going to be genetically engineered Predators with spider legs and shit, Predators working with the government driving tanks, and who knows what else. From what came out with leaks it sounds absolutely retarded in the best way possible by going all out with their stupid idea instead of dropping all of it at the end of production, better than the deflated balloon that actually released in theaters. Either way Shane Black wasn't a good fit for a Predator movie anymore and should not have done it and make more movies like The Nice Guys because this is a permanent smear on his resume.

>another Evolve
>after Evolve revealed to be very shallow
>made by the people who can't develop something stable
???

I didn't say either film was good user, just admiring the actor.
Can't even remember his name if that tells you how far my interest goes.

What's everyone's favorite AVP game?

Attached: avparcade.jpg (480x360, 49K)

What's often less known is what happened at the end.
The thing is, it turned out said faggot didn't give a fuck about the game at all and had no problems with it's potential "continued existence".
Gun Media literally took the whole court case and used it as a reason to not further updates on the game (which would have made sense if the court case actually hampering the game was true)
They didn't want to "waste money" updating the game anymore so tried to save face by claiming the court case had stopped them and it was "out of their control".

Nefarious, they dis-jobbed themselves on purpose. Is their next master plan to evict themselves somehow? My point is you're a moron.

>dis-jobbed themselves on purpose
This was a originally a kickstarter game user.
They already got their money. And thanks to twitch streamers, the game sold a more than fair sum when it was released.
They had already moved onto their next project.

>It got fucked up so badly by reshoots and rewrites it's insane
Now that's what I was expecting, even if the original shit was stupid as all hell, like you said, already sounds better than whatever this current result was.

>he thinks the amount they pulled on KS is enough to keep their whole team housed and fed indefinitely
Stop, stop, we already know you're a moron, you don't need to keep giving proof.

It is great, if albeit too short - thats regarding singleplayer.
Multiplayer... i dont know, never played it - it was too late.

I had fun.

F13 was fun.

What if he told him he did but then he didn’t buy the game

You're talking as if Friday the 13th: The Game was all they had, and the court case royally fucked them over. If I'm a moron, you're just delusional.
They moved on. Happens a lot.
The issue with this for a lot of folks. was them trying to cover up this fact instead of outright saying it.

lol uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ironically, I think the Alien/Xenomorph stalking soldiers via crawling on the ceiling was more compelling and fun than what the Predators did, and what this new game will most likely do as well if Friday is it's example.
This is coming from a "Predator>Alien" fan.