Tonight is the night, let's bitch about the state of the game until the reset

Tonight is the night, let's bitch about the state of the game until the reset.

Attached: ed68e31366966b5c9dc2fd238ed17702.png (1684x1920, 3.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PSnHTwV-iuY?t=31
youtube.com/watch?v=ZolwySUUFLM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stopped playing a few months ago, but damn finally getting endgame Berkut looks rad. Are we getting his fire waifu too?

man why can't any of Asatani Tomoyo's Ephraim or Eirikas look this cool
They're a good artist but all the EnEs look the same
They come as a package, she appears when he attacks and in his other portraits

Ye, picture is too big for 4chins but it's in his sprite too.
youtu.be/PSnHTwV-iuY?t=31

fuck FEH and FUCK CAMILLIA

When it comes to some of these banners, I see a trend of "three heroes that don't matter and one that is obviously going to be rolled for".
Berkut feels like he has a lot of effort put into him. How good is a high res cav in each game mode?

>"Holding A Fart In" Corrin has 1 less bst than Duma
>Is an infantry unit

Any build for dagger hinoka??
I got +spd and +atk

Attached: Hinoka_art.png (616x651, 221K)

>another Corrin
>another Tiki

At least Berkut looks dope.

melee cavs are pretty shite, but he's rather min maxed at least.

>holding a fart in corrin
damn I didn't realize that before
she looks like she ate beans

Attached: fatdragon.jpg (564x564, 50K)

There can never be too many Tikis.

Attached: chiki2.png (700x850, 442K)

Berkut is great.

Fuck the lazy Corrin and Tiki's though.

Woah, all shit.

Berkuck is the shittiest villain. Only redditors like him because of memes.

FEfags are all redditors

When are we getting Big Dick Rudolph

It’s honestly hilarious. They fucked armors by making them way too slow and they fucked infantry by making everything else so much better. They’re really banking on the fighter skills to make armors worth using aren’t they?

>they fucked infantry by making everything else so much better.
well now that infantries have more BST than armors and access to most skills they ain't really that shit anymore.

I've stopped taking this game seriously. Everything comes down to getting what you need in the gacha to not get bored.

>there was a time a few weeks where there was THREE(3) bug notifications at the notice board
>not a single compensation orb for any of them

>now we have one that's really bad and can make whales who +10'd units just for AR lose lift easily and not get top ranks
>no mention of apology orbs

Why has IS grown so bitter at their fanbase that they think this is ok.

A lot of us have stopped taking the game seriously dude, I'm sure most of us just want to see our favorite remaining characters just get in the game.

>completely made up Possessed Corrin
>No Possessed Julia
Glad I dropped this shit months ago. Enjoy your upcoming Fates banner after this.

Attached: 1528824547584.png (500x500, 221K)

the new ones sure. Old ones will never catch up because they dripfeed flowers. Although I do find it funny now that infantry straight up has higher bst than launch armors.

Someone has the picture of the new units' stats?
Same for refines too pls

Fuck off, spic.

Attached: lv_1__40_darkness_within.jpg (2340x1664, 816K)

If there is any solace in this, is knowing that IS has realized that people don't like pure Fates/Awakening alt banners. They've been doing mixed banners for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZolwySUUFLM

Here's Deltheas skills too

Attached: zry77l1o23x21.jpg (644x388, 59K)

>let's take Delthea
>remove a point of speed and three points of res
>just pump all of it and the 10 extra bst into HP and Def
>also we won't give her a tome effect that fits the witch ability to warp

Attached: 1554268947320.jpg (377x378, 42K)

with her tome effect, you can give her fury as A and escape rope as B slot, she'll quickly reach the threshold and then you can teleport at will

>mareeta is just some powercreep
>berkut is shit lmao
>f!delthea is literally delthea

bruh, i will freeroll coloress hell in this banner

The fucking powercreep lately has been bonkers, it’s crazy. Alm is a fucking archer with Zephiel bst and min maxed offenses who punishes you for building ded.
New Tiki is literally old LTiki just with +4 all stats and 2 movement.
What the fuck is going on, it’s ridiculous that gen 1 units have 20 bst less than the new ones, ignoring their crazy skills.

>her 5* level 40 confession has her talking about the possibility of being controlled by Loptyr

No way IS would leave that hanging, i refuse to believe it.

Attached: 1508145759246.jpg (500x653, 72K)

>tfw your Japanese VA autism prevents you from playing FEH
I guess its a good thing?

>Fallen Tiki has free +4 all stats and better than infantry movement
>has an exact copy of LTiki's Prf
Is she the new best unit in the game? LTiki was already broken and that C skill is way better than With Everyone

>New Tiki is literally old LTiki just with +4 all stats
I assume you're referring to her prf skill. She literally has the same stat line, she took 1 point off spd and res and put them into atk and became colorless. It's one of the most soulless lazy alts ever. Even the Thracia twins alts were more soulful

Faye's refine is excellent with DD4 and DD3 seal.
Lukas' refine is good too
The absolute state of Sully and Stahl holy shit, it's worse than Whitewing Blade

You can switch the entire game language to Japanese and get the JP VAs, you just have to have the text in JP too. Don't tell me you autism over JP voices but can't read a bit of Japanese? The menus are super easy to navigate and skills have their own icons so you don't even have to memorize the names.

I mean gem is unfortunate but the requirements for the important shit is much more lax than the triangle attack.

Berkut spirte and art looks great, but I'll be rolling for grey on this one. Even if Tiki is a lazy alt, I think being colorless and the stat boost + mov being alone is very good too, she can also be blessed.
I'm not really sure about Delthea, I love the unit but I don't know what would suit her more in a B slot, some teleport or Mystic Boost.

I just play with the voices muted.

>Faye's new Prf and refine is the exact fucking opposite of her default weapon
This just proves even more what a stupid idea it was to give her Firesweep Bow and leave her 5 star locked just for that alone.

Attached: 1539065484572.jpg (414x342, 17K)

I want Berkut for my main account for Ares memes and Tiki in secondary account because it's kinda new and I need good units.

Does anyone know if Flashing Blade 4 is good on Legendary Alm?

I can read some Japanese, but I think part of me is still assblasted that seemingly every other gacha style game gives you the Japanese voices with English text. But FEH just has to be an exception for some reason.

They caught onto the guard bow memes everyone gave Faye and went with that.

Things like that though is what makes me really hesitant on drastically changing builds or play styles on units. I gave Rhajat a blade tome and made her full player phase like Tharja even though she has Distant Defense in her base kit, but she may get a refine down the line that forces her into enemy phase style.

Yeah I've sent feedback multiple times asking for dual audio but they never seem to do it. I guess they're that proud of their English VA work that they force it on us.

Is he a good unit statwise though? His art is incredible and he's voiced by Ian Sinclair.

Attached: 1557369488336.png (1600x1920, 855K)

His nip voice shits on his english voice

He's a more min-maxed regular Berkut

why doesn't the switch game look like this?

He's fine I think, they actually bothered to distribute his stats properly instead of the cluster fuck that was the orginal Berkut.

>no possessed Gunther
>no possessed Scarlet
>not even Corrupted Ashnard or Julia
IS can fuck off

>wont be able to stay tier 20 with f2p armors soon with fucking infantry creeping them

Attached: they did it to me....png (542x553, 675K)

shoo-shoo back to your containment thread in /vg/ faggot

>no possesed Sumeragi

I can't see why it wouldn't be. trade off is that you're not using darting blow 4, but you could run darting blow 3 as seal.
I use darting 4 and Flashing blade as my seal.

>no possessed Lyon

Attached: 5a7b4df6f346b.jpg (990x750, 97K)

Then I'll try to get Mareeta at least once.

I just want Fomortiis in.

>AR glitch treats opponent as tier 1 with a LV.1 fort
AR can't catch a break.

Attached: 1507997076243.png (189x204, 6K)

As it should be.

Lyon is already possessed since the start of FE8, his Heroes version is too.

I was willing to overlook Berkut getting a fallen alt since his first version is still before he went full batshit but if they do the same with Lyon I'm gonna go nuclear. They can't just make "slightly angier Lyon" and then make him a powercreep red mage. I'll only accept a fallen Lyon alt if he's a dragon/beast unit that summons Fomortiis like Grima does.

Attached: tumblr_pcj54u4uq81tilnk9o1_1280.png (1280x1807, 2.93M)

Anyone else surprised by how good fallen Delthea looks, and that she'll be a grailable unit?
at base with her prf tome
HP 41
Atk 54
Spd 37
Def 23
Res 35
add another fury 3 or just use her base kit and use darting blow or atk/spd bond with WoM and she's pretty damn good.

I'm more surprised she actually has a useable weapon that isn't some retarded gimmick shit that's only purpose is for the GHB itself and can be used for general combat.

>want Corrin because boy do I want to divide those fuckin LEGS
>split focus
>garbage kit so she needs a heavy investment.
Also, what's with allegiance battles? How come no matter what I always are paired with like the same 3 people despite being several seasons in?

Attached: 1541490634251.jpg (541x541, 33K)

I used Jagen before I quit, and he was actually pretty useful in AR because his gigantic Res stat hard countered every mage except Nino and out of combat damage mages, and with QR seal, he killed on PP if he proced a Glacies. Berkut looks to be better than him, so I'm guessing he'll do even better against the good mages in AR. Arena is pretty rip, and I've never played alleigence battle so I couldn't tell you his effectiveness there.
Berkut doesn't need QR seal because of his weapon from what it looks like, but we'll have to see because of how hard IS screwed melee Cavs.

>I'm more surprised she actually has a useable weapon that isn't some retarded gimmick shit that's only purpose is for the GHB itself and can be used for general combat.
yea because she isnt a male mage

I want to build Loki now that I finally lucked my way into her, but my only fodder for dazzling staff is Christmas Eirika. I would be fine with foddering her, but before I do is she really useful in armor emblems? I'll probably never use an armor team because of how boring they are, but just in case I need to, how useful would she be?

Attached: 1548982694416.jpg (1000x800, 154K)

>I used Jagen before I quit
Could you please give account, assuming you didn't delete?

FDoot has a tome that raises all her stats by 4 in battle in exchange for 4 HP per battle. She's a actually a bit better than vanilla Delthea, and will be easier to merge.

>garbage kit so she needs a heavy investment.
Retard

Attached: 1519001264507.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

Attached: D6DwA6mU0AEaBcq.jpg orig.jpg (1534x2048, 398K)

This is why i stopped playing, game has more powercreep in two months than fgo had over its entire lifetime.

If you don't like using armors in the first place I don't really see the point in keeping her around especially if you don't care about her as a character. Having a healer on armors seems pretty pointless anyways with how quickly they can proc aether anyways

>atk/spd solo
>conditional panic if they stand next to someone in the B slot
>no C

Should I replace my Def refined Slaying Lance for his Prf? He doesn't really need the extra atk with his 52 Def Ignis.

>Umiu Geso
I've been waiting for another unit by them for a long time.
FDoot may be my first +10 unit.

Attached: D6DL-rzUUAEUQv_.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1150, 217K)

You act like the solo is a bad thing, considering her weapon gives +6/6/6/6 if nobody is near her.

Funny how she looks like she's in heat rather than pain.

Give me another Nowi alts you fucks
pulling for Corrin, Berkut, and loli Tiki

Attached: 1516211759882.png (919x720, 877K)

Attached: D6G421YU0AAHMtL.jpg orig.jpg (1506x1081, 268K)

Friend code is 5562852054. Username should be Eine, with Jagen as the lead.

How the fuck is solo a bad skill, especially when her weapon basically necessitates her being alone? Please I’d love to hear your logic on this.

And you can throw Drives on top of that, also.

Yeah but his chibi looks awful. More like he's got a broken neck than he's gone crazy.

She pretty much is, she tries to fuck Azura when it happens in Fates.

Drives are a no go, weapon is allies within two spaces

>No possessed Julia and ""Possessed"" Julius

Attached: 1540707955692.png (1080x1534, 948K)

Attached: D5kEcwHW4AILlyb.jpg orig.jpg (733x900, 99K)

>"Holding A Fart In" Corrin

She's in heat dear user, be gentle.

are you retarded? you can choose who to be partnered with

Just throw her out by herself and she'll kill everything. This is just the opposite of adrift corrin but better.

I thought that set used proxy was talking about myself.
Don't I look foolish?

Attached: D6DSJJOU8AAEAEP.jpg orig.jpg (1003x708, 121K)

>no risen chrom

Attached: penthe.png (1519x1086, 1.48M)

>in order to even attempt the blessed gardens anymore you have to have 15 units of the blessing, let alone 15 good units per blessing
Is it just me or is this really annoying?

And the last two were the time limit Echoes maps so it was extra annoying to beat them.

Attached: D6ACY94XkAA2IdS.jpg orig.jpg (2048x2039, 516K)

>fags having a fit about Corrin being on the banner
>she has the most likes on twitter just behind Berkut (100 less)
>over double Tiki and Mareeta's numbers

Get fucked, cummies always wins, with Berkut being the honorary chad this time

She's annoying, yet i like her. What is this?

Nah that's the reason I stopped doing them they were starting to become tedious.

Good question

Attached: CLVJJMIUsAE3ZUz.png orig.png (500x570, 73K)

Go to /feg/ where they actually care about normie media numbers, nigger.

>Twitter
There's the problem.

>"fix" problems people have been complaining about for 2 years
>these "fixes" boil down to rolling more units
>give away less orbs than last year
If we actually got enough orbs to keep up with constant reruns and merges I'd probably be a lot happier with the state of the game.

cope

>no apology orbs
I'm amazed they gave any orbs at all for Golden Week.

The tickets for the double hero fest is the most generous thing they've done all year. Ironically way better than the anniversary.

Too bad you're limited to CYL units and half of them aren't that good anymore

Serra alt fucking when?

Attached: serra.webm (560x360, 110K)

Someday.

Attached: 1493533596344.jpg (700x813, 61K)

Lost 80 lift over this, because it also will get rid of any aether raid special units.

>friend mock battles don't show up on replays
Oh well.

Just buy orbs lol)

This game used to be really run during the first year, all these new modes are boring as shit

It's not just that they're boring, it also that the rewards are trash. TT aren't that fun but 3 seals, a 5* and 40 orbs is a lot to look forward to.
I don't think any other event gives more than 20 orbs.

>free rolled her from the Iceberg banner
>Sabotage Attack seems like it's outclassed by Sudden Panic

I know one scales off HP and the other off Res but still.

Attached: 7502f82d85f78a59ea29c6f6f97da585.jpg (631x860, 82K)

Chuuni Corrin.

Attached: D6IBnsNU0AAC5nf.jpg (514x610, 65K)

Banner looks like crap. Glad I can save my orbs for the child bride banner. If that one sucks I'll save em for the kids in bikinis banner. Fuck this game.

fuck timed maps on any multi map battle, especially the later on it is.
as much of a "nice" concept it was to fix IV's with merges, it was blatant as a way to force the player for more rolls.

>Too bad you're limited to CYL units and half of them aren't that good anymore
nah, they're all pretty good, or at least are really good fodder. They just don't have shiny toy syndrome anymore.

pair her up with regular corrin. Yato+relationship will give 5-6, and she'll still get +4 from her breath, and you can add drives to corrin.

Realistically though for high end play you'll be using lightning breath anyway so you can run DD4 in A slot and null-C disrupt in B.

Is she just high or autistic

Attached: A55A8EA1-3285-40BE-AD15-0C637AB7D080.png (500x328, 252K)

full-on retarded would be my first guess. Never liked her character in her main game or any other occasion.

Yes

Attached: 1511228275805.png (650x917, 991K)

She really like getting stuck in things

Attached: 749A1487-A64E-49F4-A8D0-7CA78F6DE0FC.jpg (357x360, 62K)

>until the reset
no fuck you thats forever away

Morph Lloyd when?

Attached: 48501773_p6.jpg (500x700, 258K)

I like how she's always perpetually high and airheaded.

Attached: 1548798421950.jpg (600x705, 229K)

We already have him.

Who /rollingforCorrin/ here?

Attached: Dancing Corrin.gif (533x502, 2.2M)

Here. I'll also go for Berkut.

I'll open every grey on the free roll and the tickets and if I don't get her then that's that.
This game has genuinely turned my opinion around on Corrin since she's been my MVP for almost a full year.

Attached: 1548998937857.png (1186x644, 940K)

>child bride banner
Who are you expecting? I like to think Nowi has a decent chance.

Attached: 1553376307522.png (1200x1038, 1.43M)

Bride Myrrh because I could never get Halloween Myrrh. Hopefully with art from the same artist.

>finally get a 5* exclusive +10
>barely care at all because every mode either sucks or is arena shit

Attached: 8521A831-0400-47E7-A1EB-B56ADB9B52D6.jpg (1125x1991, 739K)

Blue>Red>Colorless is my priority for the free roll+tickets.

She's a good choice.

Attached: c273d502fe7f150c098e2ef8bba0ff32.png (1600x1920, 1.3M)

She's gonna need to change to dragon form to be able to push out that baby.

Why is Myrrh the only one with normal ears?

Throwing all my tickets at colorless, don't mind Corrin and Tiki.
Kinda want to throw some orbs at blue as well, Berkut is too...epik.

The powercreep is annoying, but I have my flier team finished, so I can't really complain.

Because she's the only one with wings.

I don't know what drives you faggots to keep playing this trash game honestly. The game was fine once upon a time but it started a downhill trend back in dec 2017 and it still hasn't stopped. I dropped the game 2 months ago and my whole desire to even download it is gone. What keeps you guys around? Brand loyalty wore off completely for me considering IS clearly have gone into complete 0 effort mode for a year and a half straight

What kept you playing until 2 months ago?

>I dropped the game 2 months ago
give account so i can have more

Honestly I don't know why. I guess I'm just here to see how much worse they'll keep fucking up their easy money maker.

I was playing on login mode for a couple of months but it was mostly just that I like FE. The shine long wore off so I just decided to fuck off permanently or at least until the actually try fixing the myriad problems with the game.

There's no reason to play the game anymore. All power game is tied to the gacha and jewsystems is cutting back on orbs to make you pay out the ass.
Now you just log in, collect daily orbs, do all quests related to orbs, roll on the gacha, get your 800000th Oboro because the gacha is dogshit, then quit the game for something with actual depth to it.

Well your taste is shit so just do whatever since you clearly don't care how you appear in the eyes of others.

I think I might be hanging it up.
Arena is just not fun anymore, if I want to do ""decent"" I need to have a legendary with proper team element, at least two high point/+10 units and a bonus unit which is usually dogshit and feed as many kills to it as I can just to get fucked on the last map because I get paired with a team of +10 monsters with super expensive builds, dancer on team, +10 fucking veronica, etc.

Fuck AA too, similar issue and after 5 or 6 rounds I'm still facing top level teams with the shit I still have left. This game is fucking whale heaven.

I might be a little mad about the state of the game as a F2P player.

>Brave Hector
>just doesn't die
Alright, super.

Attached: 1354597799066.jpg (555x550, 94K)

if you want to quit, send me your account [email protected]

sent ;)

I could just sell that shit for 20 bucks, that is a weeks worth of food

I haven’t spent money for feh but I would if Setsuna gets an alt

Attached: FBF5A94C-6B65-4F60-B0C3-A62A03B20CC9.jpg (2020x2530, 288K)

I have the naive hope that it might become good again and if it does I don't want to miss out on resources or units
A few more months of things getting worse and I might drop it though

It's at the point where a completely F2P team cannot make it high tier arena because you don't have those exclusive premium skills like Death Blow 4 or Distant Defense 4 because you don't get enough orbs to break your 4.0% pity percent.
You're high encouraged to not spend anything except on legendary banners due to higher rates and no pitybreakers BUT they always put a dud for every color and you're not going to get what you want anyways.

The last chance for FEH to be saved was them to demote all gen 1 exclusive 5* to 4* and punt all the garbage out of premium gacha and into a poverty gacha (friendship summons or something) Instead they bloated the 3* pool with more trash other than Ares and put a new orb tax if you want to play Aether Resort. LMAO

Not him but there were slight glimmers of hope that it would get better throughout 2018.
I was on login mode for all of 2019 and haven't even logged in since they put a bandaid over the gaping wound called the 5 star pool.

I unironically quit for Dragalia after they had a FEH collab event. Pretty fucking hilarious that they get base Veronica before FEH does because the story updates at a god damn snail's pace and isnt even good.

>Mareeta is a fantastic Infantry Sword with a great Prf, which means she has to compete with the swaths of other fantastic Infantry Swords with great Prfs. I can't stress enough how bloated that pool is, of units that cover every individual niche. That said, Shadow Sword is enough to pull her to a unique status, and is a top tier galeforce'r.

>Berkut was entirely determined by his stat spread being good, and he delivered. Min Maxed as fuck, and Warding Breath 4 might actually be better than Steady in the current metagame with how many magical threats there are. His Prf is wonky, but can be used in some creative ways, like triggering thresholds on allies without having to even enter combat. His Cav BST is not holding him back in any way, but I'd still only put him as an average unit. A fucking fun average unit, though.

>Corrin's the dud here, even with her BST. Savage Breath is not doing her any favors, and she has stiff competiton in the pool. I don't think anyones particularly happy that she's here to begin with, and it's clear she's only here to keep you from Tiki. Sudden Panic would be great...if it wasn't a B skill. Aversa yet lives and this one skill isn't going to kill her, but could have some interesting usage on buffers.

>Hey, let's take Legendary Tiki, jumble her stats a little, make her Colorless, and remove the biggest weakness of armor units (1 Mov)! This is a great idea! Easily the most solid thing on this banner, but you'll have to wrestle through Corrin to get her.

>Delthea is surprisingly not horrible as a free unit. Yeah, Blue Mages aren't exactly hard to come by, but her Prf at least has some utility and in PvE based modes she'll have use imitating Furyman builds to nuke things at low health.

Pretty solid banner overall, Colorless is solid since even if you get Corrin, that's Atk/Spd Solo to use on your favorites.

>not just having fun getting shitters to +10 with meme movesets
I started doing Sully, and then her prf got announced. Pretty comfy.

Attached: 1537316542137.jpg (462x374, 23K)

>tfw L'Arachel is still +6
I finished up 4 different +10 units before her and I've been trying ever since she got demoted

Dammit, why couldn't Delthea be red? Now I still have nobody to spend grails on. I don't need another +10 blue mage.
Also can't seem to pull any more Libras to make this guy scary. Orbs are so scarce. Pool is so bloated. Times are tough in FEH.

Attached: lib.jpg (720x1280, 170K)

>I've been merging my Camilla since the beginning of 2018 and she's still +9 because I can't pull her as +spd
BOY I SURE DO LOVE GETTING THE SAME FUCKING SHIT EVERY TIME I ROLL GREEN
TITANIAS, SORENS, BARTRES, BOEYS, REYSONS, NINOS AND FAES ARE ON ME

Attached: 1550000277315.png (391x383, 198K)

>have a +9 MRobin when I just need the +Spd
>have a +4 MCorrin that I also need a +Spd
And of course I never roll a single one of them ever. I also have a +5 Eirika but at least she's already +Spd. Seeded accounts are real.

cant wait to get my hands on that tiki