Is it too late to get into Monster Hunter? Is World any good for beginners?

Is it too late to get into Monster Hunter? Is World any good for beginners?

Attached: 754654754.png (538x501, 685K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av51920013
youtube.com/watch?v=4gWK9-2pdXQ
youtube.com/embed/4gWK9-2pdXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1H_cqFS9pdo
youtube.com/watch?v=6zBAQbESlYU
youtube.com/watch?v=gViFq_0VdZo
bilibili.com/video/av51920013/?redirectFrom=h5
pscp.tv/w/1zqJVaoWvDZGB
clips.twitch.tv/LaconicLightStrawberryPipeHype
clips.twitch.tv/DependableAbnegateWolverineDAESuppy
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=72408258
youtube.com/watch?v=WsnyarC-CKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's never too late. every single entry in the series is a good starting point so yes

Is that...

No its not too late, world is getting an expansion soon and is definitely not going to die anytime soon since it made bank for capcom. Recently got into it myself, having never played a MH before world, and its pretty good. Feels really similar to dragons dogma in some weapons, others feel more like they could be souls weapons or something, its good.

World is by far the most casual and streamlined entry in the series, which I guess makes it a good place for someone to start, but it'll teach them bad habits that will cause them problems if they were to go back to play the other games

Yes, world is by far the most newcomer friendly since it's chock full of descriptive explanations on the basics and cuts a lot of the tedium of other entries with qol changes but it's still not gonna hold your hand on everything and you should ask other players shit you're confused by or look up a few beginners guides on youtube of the more cryptic aspects and details.
Don't let console war shitters sway you go hunt some monsters and have fun.

Attached: 1557248985354.png (300x300, 52K)

It's too late MHW is already over.
No rly fek off we are full, especially people starting with World are not welcome.

Theyre bringing a new expansion to it sometime this year it sounds like, nows a great time. Best time to start was before the anniversary event to lessen the jewel grind, but now is still good. You've got time to hit the high ranks and get real familiar with gear and monsters.
Its my first Monster Hunter, and its been fun.

This.
Also keep in mind that Monster Hunter World is by far the easiest in the series.

Attached: 1553129878777.jpg (559x559, 43K)

Never been a better time. If you could handle world you'll transition nicely with some more learning for the old games.

On that note; i present you:
>AT Nergigante has 3 new dynamic BGMs which absolutely outshines everything else
bilibili.com/video/av51920013

Attached: 1530507244360.jpg (960x923, 92K)

At least post the original.

Attached: the original.png (1199x669, 1.98M)

>that mix of Pride of a Nameless Hunter
GOD why couldn't they incorporate that shit in a battle bgm sooner
I'm being too optimistic again but this music legit got me hyped.

Attached: 553734.jpg (400x355, 11K)

>World will never get Fatalis

Attached: qwa4hlpw8mn11.jpg (1035x682, 139K)

It's probably the best game to start with since it more streamlined and has simplified mechanics. It doesn't has as much content as most of the other games but you will still get a lot of playtime out of it.
Also I played it recently on PC and at least there the community isn't very big, but this probably will change when the expansion comes out.

Attached: 20190430201652_1.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

G Rank DLC is going to drop Soon™ so it's actually a pretty good time to get in
Clear High Rank now so when G-Rank drops in 20XX you can just jump into it

World is literally the most beginner friendly, so it seems like a good place to start. It's recommended though to move onto others after, so just be aware that some QoL stuff will be missing when you work your way backwards. Don't be one of those faggots who refuse to play older entries, because you're just hurting yourself

>Is it too late to get into Monster Hunter?

No, it's actually the perfect time to get into Monster Hunter since World is getting a rather large expansion this fall. They've already revealed some of the returning Monsters in pic related.

>Is World any good for beginners?

Super good, super easy, World is VERY forgiving and made for newcomers in mind. MH World is so easy I'd actually even maybe 'not' recommend it as your *first MH since once you play it you won't really ever want to go back to the old games and while the old games are far more difficult they have a TON of content and are super fun.

*If I was going to recommend you your very first MH it'd definitely have to be Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate- easily one of the best.

Attached: mainart.jpg (1920x1080, 3.01M)

Odogaron armor makes my dick hard

Monster Hunter will always be a good game series. World is just piss-easy and lootbox-tier for casuals. Just get it OP. If you have a 3DS get MH4U. Switch get MHGU. These are all good starting points with lots of good stuff in addition to World.
We will always judge you if you have trouble with any of them.

>lootbox-tier
The fuck is that even supposed to mean?

Isn't that picture just for the anniversary? They aren't all going to be in Iceborne.

Too bad it wasn't good enough to carry my hunter in the post game, so I had to use an uglier set.

Attached: 20190430201604_1.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

Odogaron armor is the best male armor in the game

Attached: Clifford_Armor.jpg (554x554, 61K)

decos and kulve
it's like old charm farming but much worse

MH was lootboxes before lootboxes became popular, it's just that the lootboxes hit you back.

You must be joking.

>Not using the transmog mod

Yes but you'll be completely spoiled by it. You might have problems going backwards in the series.

good, fuck that faggot
>lmao i one shotted you with lightning spam lmao

Why do you people assume new players would be interested in going back to older titles?
Dead online, terrible graphis on old handheld hardware... Other than the Switch port I dont think there are many newcomers willing to make the jump

more like fagtalis

>getting one-shotted by lightning from fatalis
i see the worldlets started branching out

Why would you want go backwards after playing World?

So user, what's your favorite monster? Do you want him in Iceborne?

Attached: 1556692572251.png (237x289, 11K)

No. Yes, you'll probably never play an older MH game anyway.

Hi
buff SA
Bye!

World 2 will never happen user. They don't know how to make all the actually cool monsters. You need to play the old games for the good parts.
If you don't care then you'll get Khezu tonight and you'll love it.

I want him but I don't think he will be in because of muh realism

Attached: zin.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

If they were available on PC as an official port and not by emulation I think people would try them out. Realistically not anything before 4U, but monsters not in world would be one attraction.

>implying people don't want khezu in every game

i want zinogre back

Brachy
Absolutely yes

Attached: 1467231105341.jpg (2500x3000, 342K)

People want his shitter cousin in every game.

Most of the people play a lot of endgame quests all the time if you want multiplayer.
Expect the mains story to be a solo experience mostly but dont worry you do have cat helpers and its easy solo.
Just dont grind low rank armors because they become useless at high rank just craft one set of decent metal low rank armor and upgrade it and use it till you reach high rank.
Low rank weapons upgrade in to high rank so feel free to grind them if you want.

Attached: i4tzniu5.jpg (749x780, 118K)

World 2 would happen sooner than later. And all the old monsters would slowly return (the ones that matter at least)
Its a new starting point for the franchise and for millions of players, there is no need "to go back"

I want my best boys leviathans Agna and Lagia back.

TFW I JUST WANT FULL ARMOR SETS TO COME BACK

Attached: fxdabwzb0e4z.jpg (1278x1134, 156K)

ICEBORNE
youtube.com/watch?v=4gWK9-2pdXQ

Barioth.
You'd think he'd be a shoe in but I already know they are going to shaft him for Nargacouga like they did in 3U and 4U.

It's starting btw.
youtube.com/embed/4gWK9-2pdXQ

>FRONTIER SHIT

OHNINONONOONO

>english

>if I don't like it it's frontier shit
The absolute state of (you)

Attached: 1551117558238.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

We already knew about Narga. New monsters look nice but I wanted to see at least another returning one.

Oh well, new hunter/palico skills look fun.

>Greatsword causes soundwaves
>latching onto the monster freely
Literally Frontier bullshit.

What did they show? It cut out on me and I only saw legos.

I thought it looked like a Hunter Art.
They're going to make more anime changes to the movesets. They won't bother fixing anything.
again

2 new monsters, narga and a lot of snow.

Greatsword getting to use items after True Charge(?)
Longsword getting to wedge beetle a monster unless if it is specific to it(?)
New snow fish
New goat Brute
New Elder
Narga footage

Nargacuga, new brute wyvern, SnowPlesioth, what looks like a new elder dragon, seems like the hunters can use the slinger whilst weapons are unsheathed now like SnS could.

I feel like it's the best mechanically. Before farcasters and the busted combat mantles come and fuck everything up that is. I hope the next entry removes those. Maybe I am just miserable though.

>Ruined Narga's theme
>Made it slow as fuck
>More shitty ass bone reskin weapons
>More story shit nobody gives a shit about
>More garbage wannabe movie soundtrack
>More garbage generic monsters
>Now with a palico skill that revives you in case of a cart and even more casualisations
Not sure why i expected this trash to be any good. Rest in peace.

Attached: 1539866218095.jpg (4072x2370, 1.55M)

Link to the news?

get a fucking rope
you were never funny nor clever. You are /mhg/ cancer that ruined this community since 4U. No I genuinely believe you should fuck off, discord cancer. Go suck off of MLX's brony dick

>So user, what's your favorite monster?
Kecha Wacha and its Ash subspecies
>Do you want him in Iceborne?
Fuck no! Being in World is the worst thing they can do at the moment. Part of Wacha's mechanics is the ability to swing amongst canopies and be able to attack the hunter from above or below. Bringing it to World means I'd only be getting half a fight, and one of the biggest problems the game currently faces is the older monsters being gutted mechanics wise compared to previous entries.

Attached: 1424438193983.png (677x711, 349K)

NARUGAA KURUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This post reeks of /mhg/ drama. Go back.

>That Ice Placie
>It's reusing Agnaktor animations

Capcom you cheap fucks!

Literally have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Consider suicide, schizophrenic worldcuck, not everyone is part of your shitty World circlejerk threads.

I hope the new map is a little sparser on collectables.
The current maps feel to dense to me, like every 3 seconds you have to press b to pick up some other herb or moss or some shit. Then you get the little pop up. It feels like a mobile game with the amount of notifications you get just walking around.

I love how alive world feels but give it some room to breathe. I'd rather have half the herb plants that gave out double the herbs or something

how about you, your image proves enough how you came from there with a simple search. There is no hiding it, you are only here to spew drama from there to here.
Real fucking pathetic when Yea Forums had a period when it was better than your shithole

Attached: file.png (936x904, 113K)

>So user, what's your favorite monster?

Qurupeco.

>Do you want him in Iceborne?

Yes, my top three returning pics are: Qurupeco, Gigginox, and Barioth. I think it's pretty obvious I'm a tribabby through and through, but If all the return monsters we get are in this picture I'll be content too:

>I love how alive world feels but give it some room to breathe. I'd rather have half the herb plants that gave out double the herbs or something
Just say you want the old style of maps and foraging back where you could get 5 herbs from one spot and like 8 ore from one node.

Attached: QuestBG10.png (1700x960, 2.64M)

He's been getting jerked off a lot lately, I don't think he's out of the question.

Attached: MH15th-Fatalis_Artwork_001.jpg (1152x648, 283K)

>playing this casual shit instead of MH4U and MHXX

>2 new monsters that are rig flips.
>Grappling hook allows EVEN MORE mounting.
>New Elder is basically Icy Kushala.

I expected a little more.

So guys, what's your opinion about that new iceborne trailer?

>took a shit
>missed iceborn
what i missed bros?

Attached: 1523177341162.gif (461x478, 797K)

Attached: 1523389213021.jpg (774x736, 296K)

Not gonna lie, pretty weak. I expected a whole flourish of returning monsters.

Always love seeing shitposters getting called out.

You could just watch it yourself. I think the stream is already over anyway.

fuck off with this shit you are part of the problem as well MonHun threads will never go back to being good with shit like this

8/10 too much snow

youtube.com/watch?v=1H_cqFS9pdo
You missed pckeks getting keked

>playing something that looks like it belongs on a ps1

>people can't save an image and repost it
Yea Forums(nel) is Reddit's sister site now user. Anyone could post that. You'll need to work harder if you want to hide your /mhg/ powerlevel.
I recommend a rope though faggot. I've never gone to /mhg/ after 4 came out.

We saw 5 monsters and my guess was around 6. I hope thats not all for Iceborne

The stream is in 30-odd minutes

Absolute dick move by Snoy
Opening for Play because nothing else tops it
spoils the ones waiting for the other stream
When this one could delve deeper into it

Shagaru Magala, also I fucking love the sets and weapons, every single one is God tier.

Attached: MH4-Shagaru_Magala_Render_001.png (1238x1505, 1.42M)

How is it on PS4?

A moose, a fish, the slowest Nargacuga has ever been, and an elder dragon that looks like Kushala but with ice spikes. Tune into Monster Hunter's stream, it starts in half an hour.

As long as it's not as slow as it used to be I'd be cool with it.

There'll obviously be more old ones and it's already got more new ones than any other G expansion as far as I know, so that's promising at least.

It's on all three of the powerful consoles, how is there any console warring outside of keyboard controls sucking ass

Narga and my boy is pretty much confirmed

Runs well, load times kinda slow tho

That would be the closest we could ever get to a good MH game.

>take Frontier monster
>chop its limbs off
>call it a new monster
Thanks.

Attached: FrontierGen-Gurenzeburu_Render_002.png (1234x1117, 1.36M)

Just don't repeat a common mistake and don't buy it on a console unless you want to enjoy those loading screens more than the actual gameplay.

Attached: LOADING TIMES.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

>another half hour
Come on Sony, it's already 2 in the morning over here.

MooseJho looks interesting.

But why did he have to be a fucking Brute Wyvern?

Why the fuck did they put the Iceborne reveal trailer in the State of Play that nobody was watching when they're doing a dedicated Monster Hunter presentation literally an hour afterwards?

Attached: [MuffledKhezuThemePlayingInTheDistance].gif (500x500, 352K)

I find it funny they big up Nargacuga as some kind of enviroment changing animal.

And then face it off against a Pink Rathian, who I think can facestomp a fucking Nargacuga due to poison.

it literally still peaks at 50k on weekends MH fans are extremely dedicated and World is plenty easy to get into

WTF I thought it was a single-player game not an MMO?

Tell him also about waiting 6 months extra for content and only a mininal fraction of players on PC, will you?

>open your stream with MHW to get people to watch it
>because nothing else tops it
>meanwhile fuck over the audience that waited for the other stream that will delve deeper into said content
Snoy is assholes

Are you a literal retard?
Monster Hunter has always been a multiplayer game, from the very first iteration

wasnt that a rathalos?

PC version is hot ass except for the loading times being normal. The key card mouse controls work horrendously bad for this games

>Is it too late to get into Monster Hunter?
No, never too late. MHW is even getting an expansion this year.
It's actually very good for beginners, though bear in mind you may feel spoiled with the quality of life features of MHW if you go play the other older MH games but you'll most likely easily adjust.

New map looks really nice, Ice duramboros mite b cool, sharkicesioth is eh like many other probably I expected zimzam return, new elder is a kush reskin this sucks hard, Narga looks might be okay but it looks bigger than usual, I'm on the fencewith new "hunter arts" if they actually are.

I was surprised when I installed this game in my regular hard drive instead of my SSD and it loaded that quickly. I thought the game was just that optimized in general but if it has slow load times in consoles using a similar hard drive I'm not really sure what the issue is.
Also who ever uses the canteen stairs? The elevator is faster.

Attached: 20190506133037_1.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

It was fighting Rathalos. Pinkian would kick the shit out of a normal Narga.

>buys game
>discovers dootstick
>uses it exclusively
>gets kicked from every multiplayer group

The Duel fight shown was a Pink Rathian, then it showed it also fighting a Rathalos.

But fuck me, both of those monsters are direct counters to Narg.

>the series that pioneered online multiplayer on Sony systems 15 years ago
A google search would've helped with the confusion

I'm actually really looking forward to the moose.
>But why did he have to be a fucking Brute Wyvern?
Same reason the goat with a mountain on its back is one. Also have you seen a moose? They're not exactly timid and gentle like reindeer/Anteka.

I'm pretty sure Nargacuga is highly resilient to poison given how some of its weapons have poison on them.

Attached: e725bd17249eaa2c4a3d14640e3762ca.jpg (599x347, 236K)

>tfw ff7hd news was almost nothing too
the state of play

I've only played one a long time ago, and it was a demo, so it didn't have any multiplayer.

literally just put an SSD in your PS4 loser

Pretty sure it's a Pink Rathian at the start.

But holy shit it looks like more track farming.

but which weapon type is the cutest?

Narga is so fucking slow what the fuck. I see Odo moves like the backstep tailwhip too

Attached: 1555106091509.jpg (1127x1200, 261K)

Peasants need to test the RAW content, it's a common practice. Are you new here?

>PC version is hot ass except for the loading times being normal. The key card mouse controls work horrendously bad for this games

Nope, KB+M controls are perfectly fine, I play with it myself. No issues whatsoever.
It also has HD texture packs which makes it look way more detailed than console shit versions.

>literally just put an SSD in your PS4 loser

You are a tech illiterate retard who doesn't even know that Shit Station 4 has SATA-II, not even SATA-III and you won't benefit from it.
Enjoy saving for PS5 with your entire ghetto and then you'll finally be able to catch up with regular PC tech at least in some way. You'd still have junk-tier console with GPU weaker than 1060 most likely though, LOL.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10 Is PS4 working with SATA III SSD - PlayStation 4.png (981x956, 139K)

>ANOTHER plesioth reskin
>totally-not-jade barroth
Seriously?
Is that all?

Oh shit I totally forgot about Duramboros! It might mean we get the old moss nigga.

cat
too bad world doesn't have cute things and never will.

>he doesn't remember Duramboros

I can load the areas in a couple of secs from a regular hard drive on PC, I never have time to read any of the tips.

Attached: 20190429125739_1.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

It's actual Frosty Duramboros.

Also I am 90% sure it reuses some Agnaktor animations.

Which pisses me off.

I want Agnaktor.

It's literally Narga's OG move
Then got incorporated into Odo's in world

youtube.com/watch?v=6zBAQbESlYU
okay retard

My favorite is Deviljho and he's already in, but who I want in Iceborne is my big lovable flying retard

Attached: MHGen-Duramboros_Render_001.png (928x560, 665K)

I wonder if he'll have the bullshit backhope into spinning attack.

They NEED to add more advanced moves because basic Narg would suck ass.

>New Moose Mon isn't going to SO LONG GAY BOWSER

Feels bad man.

>30 seconds loading screens even with SSD

HAHAHAHAHA
SATA 2
SATA
TWO
IN

Attached: 1405714538172.webm (1280x720, 451K)

No, but the game is over a year old. If you are on the PC waiting for the Steam Sale is probably a good idea.

I'm talking about the attack in 2:11 not the tail slam. Rewatching it though Odo doesn't do the bite before doing the back step tail attack

so is the AT Nerg theme floating around anywhere since people are too much of pussies to upload it?

I'm thinking there'll be a base HR which is slow
Then there'll be a master rank version which is the fast ones because it's on par with AT
And ATs are already cancer fast

Odo feels like chinese bootleg Nargacuga.

Also narga without Tigrex is weird.

Not gonna lie, seeing Elk Duramboros's horn was majestic. Hope he won't disappoint

They're not going to give anything new and cool to Switchaxe are they?

>Sony ruins ANOTHER fucking franchise
God I wish everyone who gave those fucking jews money dies.

Tigrex, they've already shown some popos for him to munch on, so he's pretty much confirmed, r-right?

Attached: file.png (1027x667, 904K)

I don't know.

I think HR Narga should at least have the samurai spin move.

He needs SOMETHING to make him different besides a tail attack that is an opening in a game where the monsters are already easy to punish.

>Add a shark nigga
>Its not Zamtrios
Oh well at least its something new

Attached: 1531303043156.jpg (525x525, 25K)

Yeah they are removing Switch Axe from the game.

Naruga kuruga's already in, user

>ice anjanath
>ice lavasioth
>ice generic elder dragon
>old monster
mh for switch when

Attached: 1557265073094.jpg (225x225, 6K)

How bad is that guy's PC? I use an HDD and load times are a just few seconds long.

If you think the playerbase for MHW on pc is small, you actually don't know what the fuck you're talking about holy shit.

Chill user, it's still only a few parts of a trailer
I'm being cautiously optimistic

>small
>most consistent nip game playerbase on PC hass ever been
>50k going strong on weekends, 20-30k on weekdays

He's referring to the snowshark as a Jade Barroth knock off, not the Antekadrome. You can see it get some snow armour broken off of it at about 1:30
youtube.com/watch?v=gViFq_0VdZo

>handler still exists
aw fuck I forgot about her

Attached: 456541.png (512x505, 603K)

he's using the original PS4 that came out in 2013

apparently it is this
bilibili.com/video/av51920013/?redirectFrom=h5

>people shitting on the reindeer
Fucking faggots

She looks better though, seems like they changed her face a bit

Yup.

I very much like his entrance and how his horn is absolutely majestic
Only gripe with Duramboros was its underwhelming horns compared to its gigantic mountain body

What said
WHERE THE FUCK IS TIGREX!? Was expecting him to pop up over the stag monster.
Batboy being back is cool though.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 46K)

O-of course brother! Tigrex will be announced anyday now!

Attached: tigrex_by_silver_spirit666-d6xf4gf.png (800x1383, 460K)

Only if it means Gore Magala is also in. Can't have Shagaru without Gore. I'm an edgy fuck and I need my Gore Magala set.

So it's a zamstrios with less effort?

Actually hold the fuck up.

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE ZAMSTRIOS?

then why are there never any SOS to join other than the handful of people AT quest grinding?

Why do all of the nostalgia-bait monsters have their first mission in the Ancient Forest?
I fucking hate that map so much

Amphibian skeleton too costry, prease understand.

Problem is it feels too expected, especially with the lack of species diversity World is currently exhibiting. We have leviathans, amphibian frogs, snow rabbits and baboons, and asexual abominations, but at the end of the day we get the same skeleton we've seen in three other monsters because it's already there.

It's never too late. MP in these games is super overrated, if that's what you're concerned about.

Where are the GIANT ENEMY CRABS? Nice to see more actual more underground diving monsters to actually have use for the Screamer Pods outside of Diablos.

>Anjanath with Barroth moveset
Don't you fucking dare comparing this to based spinner.

Attached: 1557187678310.gif (244x244, 1021K)

... But isn't Great Jagras based on the same skeleton?

Velkhana looks pretty boring, I expected more from the design

Sony is a fucking garbage company that's jealous about Nintendo's love and respect that it earned with hard work.

They mentioned singing, I hope they gave it some cool mechanic

Deerboros is new, a variant of Brute but isn't at all the same with Barroth's
I do hope Blangonga or the like get in though, no complete Tundra without it

inb4 it causes sleep

Maybe it draws other monsters to it.

Like a Qurupeco.

>461574876
If you want to start a consolewar do it on you own thread and leave this one

>Qurupeco_calling.png

how do I get rid of this gay theme I'm getting in astera? It's mostly bass and militaristic. I want to get back to the normal astera themes and the spring theme. This music isn't the Zorah nor Argosy one. I've been getting it since I discovered and killed Devilijiho.

>Could make the best HH in the game.
>Has those super shitty lame notes and people will still use Deep Vero or Bone Horn in the fucking Iceborne

I do hate that if you want the very best shit you have to play multiplayer. Soloing is much more fun since it's just you vs the monster instead of some weird gangbang where you get tripped by morons and lose because they suck dicks

>September 6th release date

The fuck are you on about? Great Jagras, and to a further extent Dodogoma, use Royal Ludroth's skeleton to the point they BOTH have moves ripped completely from the aquatic lizard.

I'm merely saying because the Brute Wyvern skeleton is already in World, it made sense one of the new monsters on this new ice maps is indeed a Brute as well.

I better be able to make some sick hunting horns with those horns
and I swear to fucking god can they give us a new hunting horn with Recovery speed L
I want to use other hunting horns that have that song other than Bazel

Attached: 1549298689756.png (315x491, 272K)

Nah, nows a good enough time as any to get into it. I'm new to the series as well and I love world.

Anyone here watching the stream?

lol

That theme plays when a Xeno or Zorah mission is available, it'll go away after you do a few quests

weren't some silly things found in the AI file for AT Nerg as well like it apparently being able to divebomb at will instead of blackspikes? There was something about the divebomb

They'd better fucking not, Lavasioth getting Agnaktor's molten armour was bad enough. Come up with some new gimmicks.

of coursh

Idort here, I was tempted to double dip PC after getting the PS4 version.
But compared to DMC5 and Re2Remake, World's PC version is fucking underwhelming. They should've just outsourced to whoever ported Dragon's Dogma.
It doesn't help that every new update is delayed for whatever reason on PC despite it now having been plenty of time to catch it up with consoles.
And now I'm apparently reading the PC version's Icebourne is coming out "winter" instead of the same say as console?
Again, I'm an idort, I'm playing on the old ass ps4 with no SSD, but if I have to wait an X amount of time to play new updates/content in exchange for less longer loading screens (which evidently, console or PC, playing with other people causes loading times to be as long as whoever is running the slowest)
I'm gonna just stick with console. And I don't say that proudly, it's pretty dumb.

Attached: 1389556793539.png (630x700, 161K)

I hope jade Barroth is in so there's a Barroth in this game that's not a little bitch.

Ah yeah you're right. Jagras can just do his inflation fetish impression so I thought he was ripped from that.

Honestly, Jagras has never survived long enough to show much of his moves.

Yeah, and i'm saying Brute Wyvern as a family doesn't have just a single skeleton famiglia

anyways, 40 SECONDS LEFT

He has a backhop into divebomb move.

Not sure if It means without black spikes, but It just means prepare to superman if he backhops.

my character is cute, at least in the creation screen

Stream started

Barroth, Uragaan, and Deviljho all use the same skeleton. Brachydios is like the only Brute with a skeleton unique to itself.

ewww why dub it

I CANT UNDERSTAND VIETNAMESE
AAAAAAAAAAA

Barchydios uses a heavily modded Barroth Skeleton.

get in folks
pscp.tv/w/1zqJVaoWvDZGB
SPTEMBER 6 ICEBORN

>subs and dubs

Attached: 23.png (274x343, 135K)

jap voices sound better because it’s a foreign language and harder to critique

Yo why the fuck does the handler have some god damn Sam Fisher Splinter Cell goggles?

God Narga's theme sounds so neutered

>cat can fucking ress you now
hahaha

she doesn’t

>monhun voices sound better because it’s a foreign language and harder to critique

Guess they weren't ludicrously OP enough yet

MONSTA HANTA WARULDO

>Master Rank
SOILED IT

>Master Rank
I mean yeah it's G, but why not just call it G? Will Americans not understand?

Kelbidrome is the Bullodrome of world.

in general for vidya and animu

>Whorefrost Reach

>G-RANK
S O L D, just take my money

Attached: 1548747737973.jpg (500x375, 98K)

What do you call a dead hooker in the fridge

Red herring?

G rank is master rank confirmed

new locale name is Hoarfrost Reach

popo comfy mammoths are in
basilisks are in
most importantly

>HOT DRINKS ARE INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ur mom?

Because G by itself doesn't make a lot of sense.

cute snow beetles aw

CUTE MONKEYS

>Monkeys
Please don't blueball me like this

>popo comfies mammoths are in
>hot springs in a tundra!!
>said hot springs also have comfy apes accompanying you bathing
>cute snow dung beetle
>snowbills
already /comfy/

>No Blagonga to chill in the hot springs.

>LARGEST REGION IN WORLD BY FAR

The moose is called Banbaro. I can roll with this.

can I kill the monkeys

After just a few minutes, I get the feeling they completely missed what people expected from the expansion.

If you're an inhuman cunt who deserves to die

How will Bazelgeuse bombs interact with the snow?

Attached: 1548108476422.jpg (300x330, 42K)

Banbaro's gimmick is actually pretty neat

genu, retard

Elaborate. It's a new region and new monsters. What more did people expect?

In what way? What did I expect?

Yeah, advantage by environments aren't exclusive to hunters is real cool

??? I look forward to all this it nigger

? new monsters, new map, new gameplay mechanic, new weapon moves, G rank, return of a fan favorite monster

it looks perfectly fine for a $15-20 dlc

>same interaction as barroth/jyura
oof

>Beotodus is another Lavasioth

Attached: 1517079465203.jpg (640x464, 43K)

But ododogo is better on females anyway, so what are you really getting at

>SOME FAN FAVORITES
>INCLUDING ONE IN MHFU
NOT ONLY NARGA CONFIRMED

>Worldsubhumans suffers a meltdown at the sight of world critiscism
KEK

>final today
ree

>nerfing narga again
Why

What is your basis for this assertion

Same reason they found a way to nerf fucking Diablos, Rathian, and Barroth and the list goes on.

her cute tight pink anus

reeee
desu i expect mechanics and G rank difficuty explanations more desu

>for ALL weapon types
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but muh SnS...

Why is Narga so fucking slow?

>Hunter buffs
Oh boy here we go

>Narga looks like shit, music neuteted
>Deer monster and snow fish are both Barroth and lavasioth reskins, even to their interactions and joke fights
>Doubling down on story and environmental shit
>Casualisations up the ass
Will Yea Forums defend this one?

>That Velkhana theme
>New Narga theme
GIVE ME THE NEW OST

Attached: 1539952749908.png (438x230, 98K)

>Reskin Lava
>Reskin Barroth
>Reskin tuft war animations
>Reskin Fatalis
Iceborne? More like Monster Hunter Reskin

Attached: 1556370991315.jpg (298x363, 49K)

OK BUT WILL THERE BE NARGA/PAOLUMU BREEDING SESSIONS?

>indirect nerf to the SnS
Even the developers know that SnS is the best weapon.

Worldsubhumans can't keep up with fast monsters

>reskin fatalis
you wish, its another teo/kusha

>giving hunters even more shit they can do
Great, because the game just wasn't easy enough yet

>Shoting while combo
>Insect glaive air shots

Attached: 1553113160628.jpg (479x359, 21K)

>making World easier than it already is
And people complained about GU giving the hunter too much freedom?

Well, sweetie, people can do the other things instead of living in a single game and counting days until the release.
It's not like the content that you get first on consoles with absolute garbage hardware and half-assed gaming experience would expire before getting released on a proper platform such as PC.

I'm pretty underwhelmed

dark souls armor?

>World takes away anime-tier evasive moves and Adept playstyles for a more grounded experience
>WHY IS EVERY MONSTER SLOW NOW??

Attached: 1449534251266.jpg (467x394, 119K)

Only 3 new monsters? Really?
Big my ass, fucking jew

Remember those months after the first trailer, when people said the only reason they made the hunter 100x more mobile is because the monsters were going to be faster? And then it turned out that monsters were even slower than ever? And now the same thing is happening again? Good times.

Worldfags will shut up about that real quick, kek

New physical

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-162543.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

>7k yen
oh wow

Let's not kid ourselves, they won't

PCKEKS...

They're slower than the shit in 3U, retarded worldcuck, you would know that if you played the game.

>$40 for a DLC

goddammit Capcom

Attached: 1554460027402.jpg (1024x557, 46K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-162626.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

They'll just say, "oh, but it's not anime bullshit, so it's fine"

B-BETA TEST FOR US CONSOLE KEKS A-AHAHAHA

REMINDER THAT ALL OF THIS TRASH IS SONY'S FAULT
>REMINDER THAT ALL OF THIS TRASH IS SONY'S FAULT
REMINDER THAT ALL OF THIS TRASH IS SONY'S FAULT
>REMINDER THAT ALL OF THIS TRASH IS SONY'S FAULT

user I'm pretty sure that's for the physical version with the base game attached.

MORE INFO AT E3 IN JUNE
>MORE INFO AT E3 IN JUNE
MORE INFO AT E3 IN JUNE
>MORE INFO AT E3 IN JUNE
MORE INFO AT E3 IN JUNE
>MORE INFO AT E3 IN JUNE

ÂĄ4,444 for standalone Iceborne , ÂĄ6,990 for World + Iceborne

>you can just shotgun blast a full stock of bomb Pods directly into a monster's face now

>imagine playing games under 60 FPS in 2019

Attached: kektimus prime.jpg (358x310, 18K)

NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS
NIGGERS
>NIGGERS

3U was actually my first MH game and I don't really remember them being any faster than World 2bh.

>Get ready for yet another reskin, this time being a snow themed version of odogaron!
Can't wait

Sword and shield just got shit on so bad.
every weapon can now use slingers unsheathed. they better give it some good shit cause damn man...

Okay hunters, rate the information we received out of 10 and say why if you'd like.

Personally it's a 6/10. Hoarfrost looks great and so does the moose. But getting another Lavasioth reskin is disappointing and I really don't care for Nargacuga being in. Also I'm not feeling it for the new Elder Dragon, especially when it looks like it'll be Kushala's skeleton yet again.

>Narga getting nerfed
>hunters being buffed even more
But Worldfags will continue to claim the game isn't casualized

Why do I feel like they're gonna add a weapon?

What was that roar
Was that Tigrex

Worldbabby here, what exactly is the problem with expanding each weapon's moveset? How is this casual pandering as opposed to catering to serious players?
btw, the clutch claw seemed to function somewhat differently than a normal mount. The dual blade mount was basically just a normal attack.

TIGREX ROAR?!

I'm going to play Freedom Unite solo. If I like it, I'll play 4U solo. If I like that one, where should I go from there? World?

Business as usual

Attached: 1518444045354.png (1920x1258, 3.78M)

No I won't complain because its more, dare I say it, fun

TIGREX

SnS was low-key OP.

Can't this place actually discuss this game without being a pathetic autist?

Attached: 1201731411124.jpg (480x305, 26K)

We are discussing the game. We're all just autists.

>Tigrex roar
They really kept it to the last second befpre teasing him huh.

Attached: 1541336411797.png (310x316, 124K)

Fuck off you Worldbabby sonyfag

FU>4U>world is already patrician.

FU is the definitive monhun experience my man

3U, wait for iceborne

it's $40

2/10

World was aready awful and, instead of realising their mistakes and fixing them, they're doubling down on the shit everyone with a brain hated. Narga is one of my favorite monsters and they completely ruined it

I need 10 more new monsters at least to justify spending $40 on a DLC

G = God?

like clockwork

It will probably get better slinger attacks or something.

7.5/10
Could be better, but could be infinitely worse.
Confirmation that the monster shown is not all of them and E3=new info, plus some more teasing is good enough

What kind of new move will Lance and Hammer get?

Attached: 1543975638798.jpg (362x368, 64K)

>Japan exclusive collector's edition

>Microsoft bought up Capcom and is gonna take away Monster Hunter from Sonyfags
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Lance gets to poke harder, hammer can fly by spinning fast

>Hammer
Duramboros' tail fling.

Nice quads
>You can throw the lance like a javelin

They actually teased Tigrex at the end of the stream!

clips.twitch.tv/LaconicLightStrawberryPipeHype

So the goo that is thrown onto the hunter in the trailer is a revive right? The hunter totally does the cart animation but then gets back up.

How about this?

Attached: newlancemove.png (800x481, 22K)

Seems redundant.

how fucked am I if I want to play this on my laptop when it comes out
Do I just go for the console release instead?

Attached: toaster.png (448x61, 5K)

At this point i don't care about Snoy, they've been treating MHW like it's a PS4 flagship yet doesn't give it proper feedback like marketing etc.
>let me open my state of play stream with MHW to get people to watch because nothing else tops it
>even when this spoils the other stream

I don't think I'll get the expansion.
I've liked world, but it was a short lived experience. I prefer to wait for World 2 at this point. The few monsters they are going to add won't be enough to make me replay the game.

Unless they show new skeletons and unique monsters, I'll keep the new content for the next game.

Attached: 1409501304278.png (522x528, 605K)

>Not happy with ruining Narga, they will ruin Tigex as well
What fan favorite will they ruin next? For how long will worldcucks defend this

You'd be completely fucked even with a top of the line PC because PC is delayed by months

It's perfect

>I prefer to wait for World 2 at this point
Based ESL bingshitter
I would* prefer

I just want to fucking see the new stuff they added to Hunting Horn god dammit they better not make us wait long unless they implied E3 is when they would show it

i didn't see the whole thing just the weapons section and the trailer but the other weapons looked like they were still limited in what they could do with the slinger, like the GS could only use it right in front of the hunter and the DS seemed to only be able to use it to dodge.
5/10, i was really excited to hunt narga again but now ontop of all the new movement options it seems like they also slowed narga down. Also the two new monsters looked like another barroth/uragan style monster and the other a lavasioth.

Pretty sure that's exactly what it is. It's a worrying sign.

>New elements for all weapons
Does this mean I will get a non-hidden poison DB right?

Attached: PC_players.gif (314x229, 732K)

I don't care, it apparently releases in the winter and I have plenty of other games. I've been holding off because of the bad roster so Iceborne is p. tempting because outside of emulating freedom unite I have no way to play MH on my computer.

>they will ruin Tigex as well
honestly how, his charge and roar were already pretty slow, i guess they could slow down the spin since it usually catches people off guard but after a few times you get used to it.

Hunting Horn better get double notes back or I'll riot

Attached: tuhtQjY.png (1500x1500, 643K)

>assuming the recharge of the revive is less than 200 seconds, with Felyne Insurance added on a player can effectively faint seven times without losing the quest

Attached: 1516173092020.jpg (342x316, 14K)

>all these retards wearing nostalgia goggles complaining "n-narga is slow!" when FU Naruga is still slow without his rage and without G-rank
Screencap this, he's going to go absolutely mental when red-eye hits and Master-ranked, or a combination of both for 'veteran' experience

The only positive I can think of is that it will prevent randos from completely fucking my quests up when I SOS flare, but it it's a cat item I'll never see it used because I typically hunt in full groups.

>Accuses someone who has played world of being a nintendofag
How to you people manage to be this retarded? Literally room temperature IQ.

Just like how tempered monsters were faster and more aggresive, right?

How can someone be a MH fan but not autistic?

they've slowed down literally every monster from the previous games, why would narga be exempt?

>It's a worrying sign.
How so? Its a gonna be a palico gadget which will either be a crutch that won't really help anyone or just not be used, either because the horn and plunderblade are going to be more versatile because of multiple uses or nonexistent because of multiplayer

The only possible obvious good thing is if it somehow lets you not cart from behemoth meteor

Since they nerfed the sword and shield, do you think they'll add something else to compensate? Oils maybe?

do you think they took the Igni-abilty from the witcher quest in consideration? will it affect the snow?

when will this armor set get its own armor set? maybe since new map is snow we will finally get to fight the monster for this armor set since its blue and white mix

Attached: 1550171053342.jpg (838x767, 88K)

Oils would be top whack, but I expect nothing good and for SnS to simply become worthless.

DRILL CLAW

>Worldbabby here, what exactly is the problem with expanding each weapon's moveset? How is this casual pandering as opposed to catering to serious players?
Let me explain in a way that'll make sense. Expanding moves is one thing. Like when they introduced shield bashing in Tri, that's expanding its move set in a positive way because it gives the player something to consider depending on his position and can't be rightly abused. Every single slinger based move they announced so far looks like it can be abused to hell and back even worse than things are now in World. LBG being able to getting the ability to reload twice with no drawbacks?

The thing about weapons and how they used to work was that there was a give a take. Every weapon had faults and you needed to worked with the pros and cons to the best of your abilities such as bowguns being forced to stay completely still whilst reloading. Removing those by giving each weapon a way to bounce back, stagger, and mount with what little to be very little consequence so far, doesn't really bring smiles to the face of veterans. It just means the game will continually get easier and while we don't have to use these new moves, that doesn't change overall facts.

>implying AT is slowed down instead of G rank tier steroid
>when AT is only meant to be 'stand-in G rank'
Yeah sure

Sounds good. I'll start up FU next week.
I'll consider it.

There is nothing more convenient in the entire game than having a competent cat basically pulling aggro away from you. In some cases the cat may make hunts harder than going solo. Giving your cat a new stupid gadget, even one that's a free life, is hardly going to impact anything in the game. The cats used to fucking kill you the hunter in the previous games and now they're faultless.

Shit players can have all the Temporal Mantles and restocking at camp and cats with free-revives they want but they still can't kill AT Luna in less than 30 minutes. Some people simply don't hunt alone because they think MonHun is some scrubby bitch game like Dark Souls where you can summon care bears to carry you. New crutches mean jack shit to people who have an opinion worth listening to. At some point any player worth their salt stops complaining that Diablos is a "annoying" fight and those people don't give a shit about Insurance or a revive cat.

Dual blades or insect glaive? I've been playing gs the entire game and I want to change a bit.

world is trash, bring back REAL mh

Attached: rajanggetout.jpg (1000x1150, 199K)

so you're gonna employ the classic sony "no but this time."

ATs only have inflated damage and added bullshit like tremors, no actual increase in speed

blease rebly :DDD

Attached: 1551624635593.png (232x266, 4K)

It depends on the monster. DB on grounded monsters is a hoot and a half, IG is fun for everything else. But I also use specific weapons for specific fights so if you main a weapon I dunno what to tell you.

They're both brainlet weapons, so pick whichever you think looks cooler

>resorting to bringing up consoles
Sure nigger, i'll enjoy Iceborne and you won't :^)

Attached: 1499264610251.jpg (540x540, 17K)

>LBG being able to getting the ability to reload twice with no drawbacks?

i have never touched LBG so i have no idea but didnt they say its a mod? dont you need to sacrifice something else in order to use it?

how ded is the game on dedbox

no bully

user...
no numbers but pub lobbies are still ez

yeah, and you don't even get a full reload per slide. You get one per mod equipped, which makes it pretty worthless IMO.

>all new monsters are reskins
>Nerg, a monster known for being fast as fuck, is the slowest it's ever been
>dramatic weapon buffs in a MH where the player has never been more powerful
I was really hoping Iceborne would save this game like how GU saved redeemed Gen. At least Nerg's new music is killer and the MH B-team is probably working on a more traditional MH right now

Attached: 1557168068141.jpg (680x1090, 108K)

>still no Oroshi Kirin or Alatreon
WHAT IS CAPCOM WAITING FOR

It's a series that gets easier to get into with each successive release.

Insect Glaive is my favourite, it has tons of versatility in terms of buffs/heals/ranged damage and unique aspects like easy mounts and dodging and re-positioning in mid-air, and reaching airborne monsters with ease. On the ground it's quick and has big sweeps, which is also satisfying.

Dual Blades are alright but they're only truly fun when you're rocking stuff like Constitution and Evade Extender to zip around like a mad lad.

Big unga chunga smash gameplay is the core of MH but being a speedy cunt has its merits too.

>Giving a fuck about Sony's garbage fucking abomination of Monster Hunter
That's your fault, really.

as a HBG, I have a love/hate thinggy with that guy

They said it was a mod, each level reloads one shot with an evade.
Now mind you, Seregios weapons had this feature built in, and some of the stuff in Gen and GU had similar effects, this isn't something completely new. You also need to sacrifice damage, reload speed, or something similar for this.

more trashy grittyreal stuff, with lashings of mist and particle effects

At this point I'm ready to believe they're literally the last two monsters in the DLC and they'll get revealed at E3

World's end boss of course, what, did you think Velkana isn't a mid boss?

>B-team
The guy's working on Iceborne my dude, said so in stream

>implying Nintendo monsters are gonna be in Snoy's shitty MH "game"
Silly user.

quit jacking off in the corner and hit the monster then, user

Why do all of the new designs look so bad?

Attached: 1524916855881.jpg (550x416, 63K)

>The thing about weapons and how they used to work was that there was a give a take. Every weapon had faults

Nah, fuck this revisionist narrative. There hasn't been a MH game where GS wasn't the strongest and low risk weapon in the game, the only class of weapons that had give and take like that in the series are the gunners and the HH

B
I
N
G

>m-muh Sony
I hate them more than any other company (not just for vidya) but MHW is a multiplat retard.
It's westernization's fault

Attached: 1520203707289_0.jpg (438x503, 82K)

>shortlived
>iceborn is cheeper then the base game and has G rank

Its almost as if a MH game without G rank is shorter then one's with Hmm and its almost as if G rank adds the real end game HMMM

i brought it up cause it was all the rage when people though DMCV would be announced at every next playstation event newfriend, and i'm sure you will enjoy it. I'll reserver my judgement till i see more but it seems pretty clear they slowed him down.

Not Jade Barroth and Icesioth look fine, the flagship does look a bit generic though.

>There hasn't been a MH game where GS wasn't the strongest and low risk weapon in the game
MH
MHF

Cope

It's literally only the strongest in 4U you double nigger
GS was borderline useless before they added Charge Attacks

>Bingtardos already crying everywhere

Attached: 1518331966400.png (915x1024, 240K)

charge attacks didn't matter when you could hit and run with inflated damage numbers

so is everyone here a shitposter or can someone please answer my question

I'm just saying I'm not this starved for new content with what was shown today. Having more content for the next game's release sounds good enough to me.

>Shameless reskins trying to pass as new monsters
>Good

How much of a pleb am I for using LS? I love the mix of power and mobility but I'm aware that it has a bad reputation.

Want me to gift your ass a copy so you can find out for yourself?

A huuuuge pleb. LS users are over 40% of the population.

I don't like taking things or money from others. I just want to know if I can run it.

Hey how's that E3 going, Snoyfag?

:^)

I just like basically everything about the weapon
>simple yet effective moveset
>spirt slashes make monsters like barroth and bone-sonic easier to deal with
>helm splitter makes me cum every time I pull off a good one
>big curved swords are great aesthetic, i used a lot of the Curved Dragon Greatsword in DS2
I also use the bow occasionally but it feels a bit cheap sometimes. Then again I'm fresh into HR so I'm still a shitter.

It's noob friendly but it feels good to use. I don't blame you.

Why do consolewarfags exist? And why do they always appear in MH threads? You would think that a series that has multiple games in different consoles wouldn't have these sub-humans in them

Attached: 1467463729315.gif (500x281, 830K)

>Pokke Village...home

most comfy village/hub in the series
prove me wrong

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

You're completely fine, just bear in mind nobody will take you seriously as a hunter though because you're using the most tard proof weapon in the game. All things considered it's better than using it pre 4 where if you saw a single Long Sword user in your room you'd either kick them or prayed they were at least halfway decent.

All I can recommend is looking up the min/max stats Capcom provided and compare that to what you have. If it's close then go for it, if you don't want to risk it then buy it on console. Offer's still open on the gifting by they way.

Attached: Typical LS user.png (1000x603, 139K)

Are you new to the series or something? They've been milking the same monster archtypes and skeletons since day fucking 1. I'll take an entirely new look of an old monster over a literal recolor any day.

Sony fucking ruined MH now. People that play trash like world fully deserve to be made fun of.

MHW PC is not optimized at all. It makes my PC sound like an airplane taking off and I had to download 3rd party fixes to lighten the load on my CPU.
You should consider console.

Is iceborn going to be a full price release like all the classic mh? I don't know if I should buy world on a discount or wait for an iceborn goty version.

I still maintain that Switch Axe users were bigger shitters than LS users. Those fuckers were a blight in Tri, 3U, 4U and Gen with that fucking explosion. I swear they'd run right up to me and use that shit even if I was there before them.

It's so good damn, i wasn't even mad when he one-shotted me for the first time...

Iceborne+Main game will be $60
Iceborne as a DLC is $40

>only 5 new sets
i sleep

It will be discounted if you already own the base game. Otherwise I assume the base game and DLC bundle will be 60 bucks retail.

How good are Charge Blades? I've been thinking of trying them out but the complicated moveset is intimidating
I tried GS and I hated using it, because I'm not experienced enough with the game to have all the knowledge of ranges and stuff to use it effectively. Plus "muh Guts" larpers are insufferable.

they would have all but disappeared if MHW didn't take MH in such different direction, the arguing went from my console has MH and yours doesn't to my console has the better monster hunter and your version sucks.

hmmmm
Well I guess if you're okay with it, but I don't see why you would.
[email protected]

>461584410
The thing I hate the most about stupid posts like these is that I don't know if it is an idiot, an falseflager or someone posting something that would be an obvious falseflag to falseflag as an falseflager

Attached: You_Slut.jpg (225x225, 11K)

You might hate the CB if you're not familiar enough with monsters yet. It relies on timing pretty much as much as the GS does.
SnS is a pretty good choice for getting to know monsters, it has a LOT of maneuverability and survival options, including the shield when you have to.

Why would people believe that they showed every single monster already?

I can't. you're right.

Attached: MY KELBI YOU BITCH.png (640x543, 422K)

>levi clone
>green bat clone
>another anja clone
>snow kush
i dont want more clones

This considering they teased Tigrex (could be Barioth too) at the end of the presentation. There's also Alatreon and Ice Kirin from the leak list

here your "new" content bro

Attached: here you go.png (1232x930, 845K)

I think we all gravitated to the LS at some point or another for the same reasons you did. It's just all-around good at everything and excellent when hunting alone. It has a bad reputation because your sweep trips other players. And because of that it's one of the most inconsiderate weapons out there. LS is fine so long as you're considerate of other players, which is sometimes impossible to avoid hitting them so in most cases you never want to LS in a group or coordinate to have Flinch Free. Another issue with LS is that in a group you just need a better weapon if you're going to contribute.

Like every main weapon you have to learn to graduate to another weapon. Because you have to understand that other weapons are just better in some situations and that you actually have to keep LS Spirit at Red and pull the most risky moves in order to compete with other weapons for damage output. Spamming the overhead chop with the LS will get you there but it's not good enough alone.

The LS should never stop attacking just like SA and DB. And unlike SA and DB you have better defensive options so you have even less of an excuse to not be on the monster 100%.

Some people still don't trust capcom after what they've done in recent years

this this this

Whelp, my new laptop needed an actual background image, guess this is it.

Zinogre, and I really hope he comes back. I fucking love sparky boi. I'm also hoping for tigrex and zamtrios, second of which I feel like has a decent chance.

I have a few of them

>Zinogre
One can only hope. He'd fit right in the Coral Highlands, and his Stygian subs has the Elder's Recess and now the Hoarfrost Reach.

>Brachy
I won't miss him too hard if they don't include him, but it would be amazing if they did.

>Narga
Already in

>Lagiacrus
F

Attached: Lagiacrus Icon.png (960x614, 463K)

clips.twitch.tv/DependableAbnegateWolverineDAESuppy

WHO?

Add narga in a wheelchair

>This considering they teased Tigrex (could be Barioth too) at the end of the presentation.
I turned it off when the trailer started playing again at the end, what did I miss?

game wasn't easy enough thank god they added a battle rez
what a fucking joke

See

squirrels

CB is mad powerful in World and with enough practice you can stagger and stun anything in no time flat. Its key is in sword mode more than axe so bear in mind, though the latter is very useful for flinching and inflicting KO damage on the head. It really just takes practice. Grab a base CB and go hunt a Great Jagras then work your way up.

Attached: 7C83BC8467E44A9174612BCAE9450913F0A805D8.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

you are going to use the fuck out of it

MHFU GS is broken as shit. Literally got over my wall after picking it up for 5 minutes

As a complete newbie to the series what are some things I should know that the game does not explain to me?

im still not even sure if im getting iceborne mate, sad times

World is literally Capcoms best selling game ever so it has lots of newcomers. I think they did a smart job of streamlining for the most part so it’s worth a shot.

Just do your duty to tell every single shithead wanting to give Sony money for raping Monster Hunter that the game is trash.

nigger mhfu has charge attacks

Well, you tried I guess.

i'm pretty sure deus ex HR was the best selling deus ex game as well but i guarantee you fans of the original were somewhat disappointed HR got streamlined compared to the first.

>mhfu's hammer
>ko spamming monsters with easy due to no trap/flash diminishing returns
>somehow greatsword beats this

>eat before a hunt, just look a guide for the food because it's convoluted and the game doesn't explain it to you at all
>you can set crafting recipes to your radial menu
>create item loadouts to save time before a hunt, you can create different loadouts for different hunts
>don't forget your dung pods
>if you're playing multiplayer, DO NOT attack a monster while somebody else is mounting it

im too tired bro
everyone lose the series now just gonna roll over and suffer and let them have their fun

I will be definitely using it, anything to make me more of a unkillable god

Attached: 1551264998525.png (1000x750, 2.86M)

Motion values though with damage number that's less of a problem. Elemental damage deals flat damage everytime you hit making it great on fast weapons and useless on slow ones. A bunch of hidden values to knock down/stumble monsters, mostly when you hit the legs, it's not that useful of an information though.

>Narga is slower
Is this what binglits actually believe

Boy I sure can't wait for another shitty siege monster grind like Kulve. You know it's gonna happen.

I think it was pretty interesting. Sure is better than the big assholes like jhen or zora.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=72408258

Attached: coldtigrex.png (1280x720, 392K)

No, this is what people with functioning eyeballs know

Yo check your email.

It still counts as a cart you just aren't taken back to the camp.

Oh damn, and what armor you using? some Vaal and Luna stuff for sure.

No, it's worse than every other siege monster before it because none of them had a fully fledged grind mechanic tied to them.

I'm definitely not going to get Iceborne.

We all know Sony and/or Microsoft forced Capcom to give the consoles exclusivity, which is why there's a delay in the PC release. I'll take a week or two of delay but not the fucking months. I'd be happy waiting a couple months to buy it if everyone was a bit fucking transparent about it and Capcom admitted that PC is delayed to protect console sales.

But we're getting no explanation and the PC is delayed and the CPU is running at nearly 100% for no fucking reason because of their fucked up threading. I don't even give a shit about the DRM being there but it actually straight up is baking your CPU queuing up a check after every fucking event the way they implemented it. So fuck this.

>functioning eyeballs
You have to be 30+ or wearing 3 pairs of Nostalgia goggles to trick yourslef into thinking that. C'mon dude. Come back to reality.

It's beautiful, it's everything I could've wanted
Ah... Velkhana

Attached: God yes.jpg (680x379, 42K)

>More piscine wyvern
didn't they learn anything in world that piscine are the least hunted monsters because they are shit?
Where is rajang? where is gore magala? where is zinogre? where is khezu? my ceanataurs?

sounds like a lot of unique skeleton types there pal
capcom is a only a small indie dev

I'd be mad if this is what Lance gets. It would do absolutely nothing. If anything it would be nice to give more options from the power guard or doing a Shield Advance except sending you in any direction instead of forwards. Backwards and Sidestep shield advances could help with positioning since they fucked up long-hopping with the new shitty forwards hops

Sorry but those childish designs don't fit in our new vision of Monster Hunter, please enjoy this frozen Lavasioth and a Moose instead.

I think this is it, there seems to be an extra decoration slot for some reason though that I'm being blind too right now though

Attached: 1539790721099.png (722x533, 64K)

Alright I dug up an old account and sent the request

What about good weapon designs, good music, more returning zones, some actual returning monsters. Narga is cool and all but the fact they only showed him makes me think they don't have a whole else to show, I expect maybe a dozen or so returner which, frankly isn't enough. There is also 0 actual info on master rank. And 3 new monsters is just insulting. Stream was a whole load of shit.

>Confirmed fucking over SnS by giving dominance over the slinger to everybody
This alone isn't a problem.
>Didn't show us what the fuck they gave SnS to make up for this injustice
This is where they fucked up HARD

>>if you're playing multiplayer, DO NOT attack a monster while somebody else is mounting it
elaborate

In previous games you'd fuck over the mount if you attacked the monster while someone was on it.
In world you don't have to worry about that though.

in 4U if you hit a monster's stagger point while it is mounted you knock off the person who was mounting it

you can fail the mount if you're not playing world

Attached: e6yhQAX.gif (365x205, 482K)

I can't wait to see all the other new moves and gameplay mechanics.

Attached: GS throw sonic bomb while unsheathed.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

God, i REALLY hope that the Narga footage they showed was HR or they simply picked shit footage
based

Attached: 1533942610683.jpg (788x651, 179K)

Wanna try again? I don't see anything indicating you sent a request. Pic related is my Steam picture by the way.

Attached: Baby_Styles.png (306x368, 12K)

> been playing worlds
> remember that I own 4u but never played it
> find case but no game in sight
> find cases for many other 3ds games, but no games in said cases
> tear apart room to no avail
> mfw

>returning zones
GU is the exception, not the rule, especially wouldn't make sense for World
>Good weapon designs
Agreed
>Good music
Subjective, I enjoy some of the music
>Some actual returning monsters
Chill, we've only seen 5 monsters so far, and frankly I'd rather have new monsters. Some old greats would be good, but I'd rather that it be balanced in favor of new stuff.
The last section is just grasping at straws man. There's only 3 new monsters because they're only showing the early stuff and flagship. They showed only Narga, but then teased Tigrex. We know that there's going to be more stuff so why make a judgement like that?

it looks like an error
Can you post an invite link?

4-directional shield advance is already a thing

Check your email again, sent the link through there.

reminder that your in Yea Forums

>We know that there's going to be more stuff so why make a judgement like that?
Cause the game is releasing in only 4 months. I'd rather not go through "1 monster every 2 months after release" again.

>absolute garbage hardware
Yes but
>and half-assed gaming experience
Highly subjective. Unless of course you are someone you cannot stand anything under 60 fps to the point where it becomes unplayable to you.
Not even defending how well/poor World is optimized on consoles, but it sure as fuck isn't unplayable, plenty of better examples for that.
>It's not like the content that you get first on consoles would expire
And you're not wrong, I could easily play something else if new World content wasn't something I actually looked forward too.
My actual issue is that the PC version has no reason to be as "behind" as it is with the console version despite it's initial delayed launch.
Monster Hunter isn't "competitive" and even if it was, there's no cross-play or whatever that could possibly be an issue.

Attached: 1419680485566.jpg (400x409, 32K)

>What about good weapon designs
They are gated behind G-rank, just like literally every monster hunter game. High rank weapons in old games alone are not great either. It was one of the biggest complaints and you're retarded if you don't think this was a big priority.
>good music
Will have to see, world had a few good songs
>more returning zones
no one wants this, especially with how zones now work
>some actual returning monsters
They literally said they were bringing back many fan favourites in the trailer, which might be a bad omen since some fan favourites are horrendous like tigrex and gore magala.

Not sure why you would want this over new monsters anyway but I guess this is how your brain looks on MH4U as your intro game where 80% of the roster is complete garbage gen 1-2 monsters so you never develop any real taste

Leshen>all the new iceborne monsters

>I guess this is how your brain looks on MH4U as your intro game where 80% of the roster is complete garbage gen 1-2 monsters so you never develop any real taste
God, you're retarded.

What do you mean, do you not like the wide sweep???
Also , really useful to fill in the gap after a missed/mistimed counter-thrust or mobile defensive option after attacking.

>fan favourites are horrendous like tigrex and gore magala
Magala was a bitch to fight, but don't you shit talk Tigrex as if he's to be compared in such an example.

Attached: 1384492353538.jpg (239x250, 6K)

Sorry, I'm still getting these errors. Some things just aren't meant to happen. I'll just check it out on my own and if it doesn't work I'll get a refund.

>Highly subjective. Unless of course you are someone you cannot stand anything under 60 fps to the point where it becomes unplayable to you.
youtube.com/watch?v=WsnyarC-CKA

There's nothing highly subjective about not being a tech illiterate retard who understands that console's hardware is fucking garbage and you can barely even maintain 30 fps with it, it has utter shit frame pacing and, what a joke, you cannot even attack fast enough as you can on PC because of the missing frames again.

There's nothing subjective about having shit tier half-assed experience with extremely weak hardware, dude.
Even Pro version is worse than cheap gtx 1060. It's junk tier.

And MHW is a poorly optimized game, not only on PC but on consoles as well.
This generation of consoles was dead on arrival and while gen-release games like BB were decent enough, by today's standards it's just trash.

user, if you aren't already using shield advances in all directions in world, you are playing lance wrong.

4Ufag spotted

>not realizing that 4U is the best MH game ever released

That's exactly the kind of post that makes you retarded.

>not realizing that 4U is the worst MH game ever released

cringe much? bye

>They are gated behind G-rank, just like literally every monster hunter game
Retard. never played a MH game

>world had a few good songs
Abysmal taste

>Not sure why you would want this over new monsters anyway but I guess this is how your brain looks on MH4U as your intro game where 80% of the roster is complete garbage gen 1-2 monsters so you never develop any real taste
Don't pretend to know anything about games you didn't play, worldlet.

>They are gated behind G-rank, just like literally every monster hunter game
Except with past games even in Low Rank weapons had a lot of personality and that would show even further with G Rank. World's weapons have no personality, no signification it originated from the monster you slew to obtain it.
>no one wants this, especially with how zones now work
Wouldn't be so sure about that.

Best of luck in your endeavors. At least we tried.

Attached: Kirin SnS.jpg (665x379, 38K)

Attached: qurupeco.jpg (1024x1024, 113K)

I fucking HATE Kirin weapons' designs. The originals, I mean. God that shit's hideous.

Preach it

>Most of the stream is just them jerking off the graphics and endemic life instead of gameplay
Monster Hunter really is dead

I hated the monster ecology part. Not that's it's bad, on the contrary, it's cool stuff but why the fuck would 1) make it part of a major announcement about the game, 2) fucking spoiling it for the players. Seriously who the fuck though it was a good idea when people discovering it themselves would be so much more memorable?

FUCK YOU

Still better than just the standard sword and shield they modeled for World. You'd think one of the most iconic elder dragons in the series would get better treatment with its equipment in a brand new game. Then again looking at Lunastra's weapons is all the evidence you need to see how much effort they're actually putting in.

Attached: Lunastra hunting horns.png (379x302, 63K)

I'd say they are misguided efforts rather than low effort.

>Still better than just the standard sword and shield they modeled for World.
No. It's not. Kirin's classic designs are vomit in my mouth tier.