Confirmed for Janemba

youtube.com/watch?v=vdLgh-RzT9o&feature=youtu.be&t=199

Attached: tumblr_nehgcjfS3l1se9xd2o2_r1_400.gif (400x225, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Xbox/status/1126616372287606785
youtube.com/watch?v=xXrmWG8G9EE
youtu.be/6EiWZxV48jU?t=88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HE'S IN

Attached: 1555727375324.gif (155x150, 268K)

Neat! He's basically the only other movie character I wanted so I'm glad he managed to get in.

Shame on no Kefla but glad getting another unique villain.

Makes sense as each pack of 2 DLC characters is 1 hero and 1 baddie so no Kefla makes sense.

isn't she technically villain though? well, opponent/rival like, she'd still fit the pattern, Jiren's a nonce too

It's just a lobby skin, Roshi next V-jump

Attached: based old man.webm (710x400, 2.61M)

No, old man out.

>Anime Jiren
>Not a villain
>Dragon Ball character
Never happening user, we're gonna get Super 17 (GT) before we get Roshi.

They said they would represent every era of DB

Now they just have to add Yajirobe and we'll have Team Sword.

>Not Tapion
To begin with he was a much better addition than fucking Janenba

Attached: 1366_2000.jpg (1366x768, 190K)

Technically every character not from Super, GT and filler represent Dragon Ball.

>turns ss3/4
As I said, every era

Still pissed off about this. People wanted Kid Goku from DB and SS4 Goku from GT for a reason. Instead we get the boring combination of both with SS4 being a special.

>Bulma has a lobby skin
She's in

So Dabura and the lesbo Saiyans for S3 then?

That would be true is the version of the character corresponded to an arc of like teen gohan
Most are from Bog/Res F and the

No, Tapion is boring.

I wished the dub voice of classic funi kid goku. Don’t mind Goten tho.

Nadolny coming back for GT goku would completely redeem the character. Otherwise it's trash.

>season 3

I don't wanna be mean, bu I wouldn't get your hopes too high

>Base Vegeta is pretty clearly Saiyan Arc Vegeta
>SS Goku seems to correspond to Buu Arc
>SS Vegeta draws mostly from the Android Arc
>Adult Gohan is End of Buu Gohan
>That's not counting Arc-specific characters

Yamcha and Tien.

>>Base Vegeta is pretty clearly Saiyan Arc Vegeta
Not OGDB
>>SS Goku seems to correspond to Buu Arc
BoG Gi
>>SS Vegeta draws mostly from the Android Arc
See 2 above
>>Adult Gohan is End of Buu Gohan
''

U6 Soiyans will never be playable in FighterZ

>>Anime Jiren
>>Not a villain
He's not, in fact manga Jiren is more of a villain because he didn't give a shit about what happened to his universe until he heard about the wish.

It feels like they really gave up on those two quick.

Based. waifufags get fucked you already have Videl, 21 and 18 to shoot your goo off to, this is a man's franchise first and foremost and guess what, all three of those girls need help from a man, 21 needed to eat Cell to be a threat and before that she needs to be with 16, a dude to be calm and normal.

literally made millions in gachashit

The manga had no name changes throughout it's run, the Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z seperation was an anime only thing.

It's not about name series changes it's about arcs

For me is a tough one, Kefla and Janemba are my most wanted, I knew I would have to be one or the other, but I am still happy and sad at the same time! At least it was not Raditz

(Disclaimer, I am fine with Raditz in a base Roster, but not as DLC, and not over Kefla or Janemba! I would even take Dabura over Raditz as DLC, and just for the moveset!)

Cuckflafags BTFO

Attached: 4710162-1344618717-janem.jpg (1024x577, 105K)

On the other hand, we already got a lot of complains with GT Kid Goku being "another" Goku, so you can imagine if they decide to sell Kid Goku and SJ4 as separate characters... And you know there must be someone at Toei complaining they didn't sell UI Goku.

>implying you can't like both Kefla and Janemba
I smell a gohanfag behind this post

Shame about no Kale, making team MAXIMUM POWER would probably be the only thing to get me back

Attached: Cold.png (690x539, 374K)

Attached: 1557195381202.jpg (733x718, 147K)

Hey, when did time stamps work in Yea Forums?

>tfw she planned it all along

Attached: 1553458785108.jpg (640x682, 33K)

Xbox doing God's work

Attached: 20190509_172448.jpg (1080x939, 214K)

Based

Attached: 1557253370213.gif (320x240, 1.3M)

Where the hell is he then?

ayyyy nice.
I wonder what new characters are going to put in FighterZ:Super[est]

Not him but you're forgetting that there was a timeskip of about 4 years between DB and Z in the manga.

Attached: 1529980966863.jpg (848x1200, 289K)

Don't even care about Janemba but I'm glad it's not Kefla.

and there was a 3 year skip between King Piccolo and the final tournament arc, but you don't see people latching onto that, despite that being the most prominent one since Goku goes from kid to the adult we all know and love

wonder why people ignore that one, could it be autist pushing the arbitrary branding of the anime onto the manga in a dumb way?

>no Dragon Ball characters
This is dumb

Attached: 1555731444127.jpg (81x111, 4K)

>but you don't see people latching onto that
Because they were part of the same arc story not to mention there wasn't a shift in tone.

When are they going to dump this dogshit in the trash and make an original Dragon Ball fighting game?

They're all Dragon Ball characters, silly. But, I mean, for all they do in Z and beyond, Yamcha and Tien might as well just count as OG Dragon Ball characters.

define DB character? If you mean OG Dragon Ball, that's very much Yamcha.

Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, and Base Goku take a good amount of inspiration directly from old DB panels, and despite it being "GT Goku", it's more of "Path To Power Goku that goes Super Saiyan for his supers". He has Power Pole, his Level 3 with a full team is the punch through King Piccolo, etc.

He's in

Attached: 275b33d65f5470c64e427f3474579f1f.jpg (1910x3775, 998K)

I still don't understand why they offered this crappy GT Goku. Everyone would have wanted SSJ4 if that was the case, separate from the. Kid version from GT and or kid version from original dragon ball .

Same thing I don't get about Broly. The existing Broly is old movie Broly, the upcoming one is Super movie Broly but ..he's not in Legendary SSJ mode? Unless he has an install or something I can't understand a base mode Super movie Broly

Female Mary Sues sayian monkeys BTFO

The 21st World Martial Arts Tournament Arc, the King Piccolo Arc and the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament Arc were far bigger shifts.

Why is he popular?

>Last option narrowed down to either Janemba or Kefla
Literally the difference between elevating and tanking this season pass. Videl & Jiren were both great additions and GT Goku has more DB in him than I expected, at least. If Super Broly has him ragdolling Goku as a command grab then maybe that could make up for Kefla.

Attached: 1538855290958.png (297x312, 130K)

But Krillin, Tien and Yamaha are there. Who the fuck did you want? General Blue? Monster Carrot?

There wasn't a shift in tone in early DBZ and the DB ending. Raditz and the beggining of the Saiyan saga is still really close as to what DB and the Piccolo arc was. The shift in tone, as you said, was still gradual, it din't start with the "Z". Gettin to Frieza wasn't different to getting from Pilaf to the Red Ribbon Army and so on.

They weren't. They still had that air of comedy with things like Yajirobe eating Cymbal and Goku just toying with everyone in the tournament. DBZ was almost entirely serious from the moment Raditz stepped on to the scene.

What does SSJ4 look like with that skin.

Goku
Krillin
Yamcha
Roshi
Tien
Android 8
Pilaf gang
General blue
King piccolo/piccolo jr
You could probably pad out the roster by putting in some of the WT throwaways
You really think this shit would sell a $60 fighting game?

are you shitting me? no shift in tone? Krillin getting murdered as a cold open to King Piccolo plus all the other characters dying, yeah that's not a tonal switch, King Piccolo was pretty much beat for beat the same arc and villain as Vegeta and Frieza, DB was already Z in everything but name at that point

King Piccolo and Piccolo's Tournament are 2 completely separated arcs

Combine the most demanded Gokus into one, get mostly (not really) over the too many Gokus meme.

>Unless he has an install or something I can't understand a base mode Super movie Broly
If he was Legendary then he would look really similar to current Broly in motion. Keeping him in his enraged Base form (with Super Saiyan for supers) gives him a different silhouette and stature via the armor and not being super bulked up. ArcSys is really careful about not having characters being confused for other characters in this game; it's the reason Saiyan hair doesn't change colors in alts, because that would confuse the fuck out of people, at least when it comes to the Gokus and Vegetas.

Actually gt goku plays very fun

>DBZ is all srs DB was whimsy
>what is Ginyu Tokusentai

see Also it was one big story about Piccolo

This. Every DLC character for DBFZ has been really fun to play (except Bardock and maybe 17 before the buffs because he was unusable). Broly, Zamasu, and Jiren especially, and Vegito's combo structure is a lot of fun to play around with in Training. Base Goku is fucking garbage right now and the worst character in the game since 1.16 but he's still fun to use.

>Janemba is in
>can't pick SS Gogeta
Don't do this to me, god please

Attached: 1536749035775.png (1920x1088, 2.22M)

>almost entirely
Lets not forget that Gohan has his neck broken and Vegeta was beaten to a pulp when they showed up on the scene.
Also a lot of that was anime only.

They can be fun to play as but that doesn't mean it's what people wanted especially when Kid Goku has a metric fuck ton more moves to use.

Super: Jiren
Z: Videl/Great Saiyaman
GT: Kid Goku
OAV: Janemba
Super OAV: Gogeta & Broly

Makes sense.

>android 8
>pilaf
>no Giran, Bacterian, Nam, Battle Jacket, Metallic, Tao, Chappa, Yajirobe, Kami, Pirate Robot
why does every DB stan pick the dirt fucking worst meme that makes you look like you never read or saw DB? and if you're going to namedrop Pilaf, use Pilaf Machine, to atleast seem like you know a single thing about DB

Put him in

Attached: 350.png (350x481, 331K)

For me, it's Giran & Yajirobe. Giran would be cool as fuck in a fighting game, a tanky trap character.

yeah and Saiyan saga was really one big story about Frieza, therefore same arc

he looks fucking cool

That makes sense. Though I figured even in SSJ mode he would look different in Super from the old version., Less bulky etc...but if I recall old Broly was part of Season 1 DLC and now Super is S2. I wonder why the they didn't hold back or just make one character? I could see both the old and new appearance being skins for the same character.

Hope Super Broly at least gets an install or something.

He has cool moves and that's all you really need

You do realise that story and arc are two completely different things right?

They probably locked in Classic Broly for DLC Pack 1 before they found out about the movie.

and King Piccolo beats Goku to near death and Drum nearly kills Tenshinhan before Goku shows up, in what is the same exact scene replayed with Nappa and then Reccoome

remember the part where Goku gets both his kneecaps lasered and then his arm? or how about him kicking Drum so hard his head blows up

>If he was Legendary then he would look really similar to current Broly in motion
In the same way Bardock looks like Goku. In terms of fighting they're almost entirely different with the exception of one or two projectile moves.

Season pass 3: Master Roshi, Mr. Satan, Yajirobe, General Blue, Arale, Pan, Omega Shenron, Janemba

Omega shenron effect, jobbed to a fusion so people remember him

you're the one that called King Piccolo and the tournament the same arc, fucker
here's your post>they were part of the same arc

>either
it's Janemba. xbox are in the comments saying they had the ok to reveal him

what if we got this janemba?

Attached: 276b432933133b6761d432bc2b32692b.jpg (852x1136, 204K)

>cutting off a chunk of the post
Typical z fag

>garbage like kefshit
>ever getting into fighterz

are you retarded?
>same arc story
then, there faggot, want me to unpack your stupid still present here
story arc = arc, you cretin of the mind
>inb4 I shifted the words around so this thing means a completely different thing, because my brain works like that without me meds

Dope... but to Big.

Based Xbox/Microsoft just revealing Janemba.
Now even though the second season DLC isn’t actually done yet, since we’re still waiting on the just announced Janemba, as well as Gogeta and Broly DBS, is it possible to get a third season in this game?

Attached: 3AD4C173-A34A-4226-980E-796F37AB8BA3.jpg (1024x589, 39K)

he's like 60 ft tall monster, ain't him, but it would be awesome, shooting tit ki blasts while jigglying and breakdancing ala fatty
oh, maybe his intro is giant Janemba smacks his hand on the ground, and a little clone fat Janemba comes out and you use that
yeah, this way you could include his portal punching shit, where the hand that comes out the other end of the portal is giant Janemba, while the one that goes in is small Janemba

book it, it's mint

Season three Roshi and Kefla. Don't think they won't do it.

I feel like the next step is a larger update with a name that you can put on a disc for latecomers, like SFV AE. Then S3 comes out of that. Bamco seems to like long tailends on the same game for both DBZ and fighting games so I doubt we'll get a Xrd situation where you need to buy a new disc.

visual aid

Attached: Goku_vs_Janemba.png (639x354, 576K)

Microsoft is so incompetent, either they leaked it by accident or they're so retarded they messed up Jiren's name.

lmao fuck off and neck with your shitty boomer taste
Z is popular, thus Z sells

Attached: 4510671ac0d1589230ce69c5f7dcca7b.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

visual aid again

Attached: Janembarift.jpg (852x479, 40K)

Super Dragon Ball FighterZ (All DBFz content) + Season 3 announced (Kefla, UI Goku, Baby Vegeta, O.Shenron, Bojack, SS4 Goku)

SJWs cover their eyes and piss themselves whenever something "insensitive" is in Japanese media.

They unironically want a world where you have to be the slave to every whiners' feelings and have to constantly concern yourself with how not to offend the easily offended.

>Most of that S3 is mediocre choices (Bojack is based and Baby Vegeta might be too depending on which version)
>Still would probably be fun to play so I'd buy the whole Pass anyway
Sometimes being a lab monster has its drawbacks.

Attached: 1532896610364.png (464x485, 18K)

it's still Kid Goku, he still uses the power pole, his moveset is fantastic, he has reverse kamehameha as an ultimate and regular movie.
If you hate SS4 so much, lead with Kid Goku.
He's super good

>and King Piccolo beats Goku to near death and Drum nearly kills Tenshinhan before Goku shows up
Not him but as bad as these scans are you can really see the difference between pre and post timeskip dragonball. The was a huge shift with that timeskip.

Attached: Untitled.png (776x810, 380K)

Wow, one thing exclusive to Kid goku and it appears in about two moves that's totally what everyone wanted.
While you're at it why don't you go and defend MVCi too.

3 actually, and the power pole can me used to leap from the ground and used as a reflect by spinning it around like in Dragon Ball
And has the dual purpose of having more moves from GT as well. He's the best of both worlds.
And I use to want Kefla, but I'm exited to see Janemba officially announced. I hope he's a speedy swordsman character and not slow like Cooler

Janemba is the most visually interesting fighter in Z, period, even though he's completely non-canon. The animation team on Fusion Reborn just went fucking wild with him, and I have to imagine ArcSys would want to do the same. Seeing the cube teleport recreated in-engine would be worth price of admission alone.

>And has the dual purpose of having more moves from GT as well
Yeah, too bad no iteration of Goku in GT had any new moves.
I'm not even kidding about that, the 10x Kamehameha is the best there is and that's a recolor.

>Jiren
but no ToP stage
>Videl
but no Highschool stage
>GT Goku
but no stage from GT
>Janemba
probably no Candy Hell stage
>Gogeta & Broly
probably no snow stage

I'm tired of the stages of this fucking game, why are they doing this?

inb4 it's not animated cus they layze

Reminder.

Attached: 1542690833121.jpg (1180x4030, 3.99M)

He's right you know

Attached: Rekt.jpg (1080x619, 205K)

>only new stage was the Galactic Arena
>not based on anything

I'm a huge fan of DBFZ but I can't even pretend to defend the stage selection. It's ass. No Kame House, no Hell, no ToP arena, no Kami's Lookout, NO HYPERBOLIC TIME CHAMBER AS THE TRAINING STAGE.

All of that should've been fucking standard, and we should be getting out there stages like Planet Vegeta, Time Patrol HQ, and Inside Buu's Head by now.

Attached: 1535656145812.png (487x658, 289K)

I'm more disappointed about the lack of new dramatic finishes.

waifu cucks btfo. thank god. chad lego/sword man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit generic saiyan with tits

BROS

DRAGAYLIA............. LOST..................

>Calling Janemba overrated when you want Kefla of all characters
She's overrated waifu bait with next to no interesting moves, with her only interesting one being a differently coloured beam attack.
Janemba just has more moves that would actually be unique, visually and mechanically.

my dream stage would be King Cold's ship, with him sitting on his throne with his goons in the background around him
was it Shao Kahn that has that gimmick?
oh, and the stage would transition into space when they get blasted out, like through one of the glass bubbles

Here's something, they BOTH have shit moves!

waifucucks are delusional. thank god bamco wasn't dumb enough to give them what they want.

>implying Kefla wasn't extremely overrated
Waifufags are really delusional. On top of having feeling for a fictional character, its having feelings for a fictonal character that has nothing to them and only showed up to get BTFO and disappear within afew episodes

I can't wait to hear what fun dialogue interactions we'll get with Janemba!

The thing that always gets me about this is how Janemba only has two supers.

In any case I'm glad we're getting him because that means there's finally a chance for a new dramatic finish with Gogeta.

You mean Videl and a brand new Waifu, custom made to have a Waifu?

>Kefla
>interesting
I'd rather have the octopus girl that appeared 5 minutes than Kefla

Now we just need a drawfag to replace this with Cuckfla & Janemba

Attached: 1556929947286.gif (947x647, 608K)

To be fair, Kefla is as interesting as most Dragon Ball characters... Toriyama isn't that good at side characters once you stop to analyze them.

Like with Kid Buu?

LOL
janemba is still based and the best choice for last DLC tho

Best choice would've been Roshi.

you mean like Kid Buu?

>beam sword
>portals
>teleport shenanigans
>can extended his arm
No. Kefla has shit generic saiyan beam spam moves while Janemba is one of the most interesting character in Dragon Ball.

Attached: 1531090001191.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

he's overrated meme pick, he'd be a fine addition, but the way you fags talk about he's "OMG BEST CHAR EVA MUST 'AVE"

kefla is godlike but janemba is even more godlike
fuck off you little tribal faggots

Attached: 1553489947443.webm (750x696, 1.08M)

Fuck yes.

GT goku killed the hype for me (the SSJ4 install would have made it 10/10), but gonna pick the game up again when janemba drops

Attached: 1552512305570.png (960x621, 342K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED MY 5 SECOND CHARACTER INTERACTION IN A FIGHTING GAME Yea ForumsROS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just want a representation for DB, and he's the most likely over characters like Tao Pai Pai, Piccolo Daimou, Devilman or General Blue.

>unique only thing he brings to the table is portals and more beams
Yeah that's like saying Kefla's laser shit is interesting too.

dumbest post i've ever read desu

Based Xbox boomer dabbing on Bamco's surprise reveal

Boring and slightly niche.

K-Keflabros... You told me she as in... IT'S NOT FAIR

IT WAS HER TURN

how many fucking brolys do you need

BUT BROS, THE DATAMINE THAT HAD NO SOURCE TOLD ME SHE WAS IN THE FILES, WTF GUYS

Lmao this retard never saw the movie.

Attached: IMG_20190509_165144.jpg (1080x1080, 733K)

Janembas alright but wheres my nigga bojack

Attached: Screenshot_20190408-153955.jpg (1080x849, 886K)

DABURA WHEN
He'd be an actually interesting character to play.

Did you read.
3 so he could make a team of just Broly.

>tfw never seen this movie but he looks cool and isn't a spiky haired blonde so I'm happy

Attached: 1554498404003.jpg (960x899, 91K)

They are saving for Fighterz 2, so there will be something more obvious to distinguish from 1.

Well, I'm not exactly satisfied but as long as he has that effect for his vanish I'll be fine.

Oh please, everyone saw the movie. Ironically fat Janemba had more.

nah man Turles, the real black Goku, where it at
best part of Bojack is Zangya, prove me wrong

i actually wouldnt be surprised if they add the hell stage since its so iconic and essential to janemba

2, and we're getting 2. I actually really like Kale (unironically think she's one of the best DB girls, period) but she shouldn't be in FighterZ, and neither should Caulifla or Kefla.

Attached: 1540339912379.jpg (671x888, 141K)

>Anime Jiren
>any character at all

I want Turles so bad. He has such a presence and attitude.

Jesus, are the basketball-Americans STILL this salty over Kefla? It's not like she even eliminated or posed any serious threat to Goku.

Attached: 163641843629.gif (396x226, 238K)

OH NO NO NO NO KEFLABROS. MONTHS OF SHILLING MY WAIFU WAS FOR NOTHING. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wanted either Roshi or him. Guess I'll grab Super Space Warrior God Super Space Warrior Gogeta and Canon Broc.

Attached: Confused Lazuli.jpg (1024x479, 52K)

>Gogeta and Janemba
>... silence

17 is still unusable

perfection.gif

I don't particularly care about Kefla but pushing him to UI

What's wrong with 17?

Attached: Confused Lapis.png (878x510, 882K)

It's almost as if the franchise is all about shilling and wanking Saiyans. Did you really expect them not to milk the U6 Saiyans for as much as they could?

Man, that design looks so much better than the noodle limbs we got. Literally all that the nusaiyans needed was some fucking detail and muscle.

The shittiest rekka character in modern history. He's basically invalidated by Videl

>Intro
>Ore wa son goku demo bejita demo nai, ore wa kisama wo taosu mono da !

Attached: 1537235157940.gif (500x281, 348K)

he said a Janemba skin....

Attached: 545b555f.jpg (480x380, 60K)

Okay?
How does that change the fact that she pushed him to UI?

GT Goku is fine. He never had the Power Pole in GT but they wanted to give it to him anyway. He even has DB Kid Goku's Reverse Kamehameha move along with the Power Pole attacks. He even has a color that's exactly DB Goku. They just used GT so he would have the Spirit Bomb and flashier supers.

yeah, the lobby skin, the one you get when you buy a character like the kid goku one

Rekka characters are like rushdown right? I'm not much of a fighting game guy

He doesn't really have good anything. No good neutral no good projectiles except for maybe that one he has to charge first, but the charge time is so long it may as well be useless. His combo ability isn't that great either since there's holes in his rekkas (unless this was patched recently). He also has a move that's completely useless due to the nature of the game (the walldive). While it would be good in other games, there's just too many ways to easily deal with it in this one.

His buffs were significant enough to move him from Unusable to Bottom Tier. Meanwhile 1.16 removed some of the few real combo routes Base Goku had (Superjump cancel shoulder loops, 2SSS to Autocombo) in exchange for 2SSS now giving you a super or an assist extension instead which is barely better. Baseku is now by far the worst character in the game, and GT Goku's insane speed while also having the "better supers when teammates are dead" thing and the Spirit Bomb Level 3 invalidates him further.

>lol Kid Goku is just Power Pole
Also everyone used the reverse Kamehameha you retard.

That's exactly my point. They weren't just going to have Goku casually stomp them after trying to hype up the new Saiyans in ads and shit leading up to the arc.

Rekkas are a type of special move where it's multi-part but each part requires an input. 17's rekkas are built around being mixups, but the gaps were so massive that he posed zero threat during them without assists. His walljumps are also really punishable and his damage is mediocre. The last balance patch gave him a lot of tune-ups but I'd still call him Bottom 3.

>Caulifla and Kefla are hated by most of the fanbase, and no one even remembers Kale
>Barely any merch since they don't sell
>Toriyama called them ugly in an interview
>Never appearing in the anime or manga again other than Spicball Heroes
>Underperformed in Dragon Ball Legends, no one wanted their cards
>Released as the most broken card in Dokkan, and didn't even get top grossing (By reference LR Chadhan and Goten got top grossing within a single day and they're not that good a card)
>Beaten by fucking Janemba as the last DLC for Fighterz, who hasn't been relevant in decades and isn't even canon
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Laughing aryan chad.gif (500x281, 128K)

lol cope

Attached: p9vlcklng9x21.png (720x1280, 276K)

>if I recall old Broly was part of Season 1 DLC and now Super is S2. I wonder why the they didn't hold back or just make one character?

You do know Broly came out as DLC over a year ago at the end of March, right? The new Broly movie didn't even come out until December and it's still going to be a while until we get Super Broly. That's a long ass gap.

>Toriyama called them ugly in an interview
seriously, kek? link it

Attached: Laughing_Goku.jpg (330x330, 35K)

>That's exactly my point.
So your point is that she did pose a threat to Goku?

I feel your pain. I haven't gotten the Season Pass but Janemba will probably do it.

Attached: Tragedy.png (877x588, 74K)

GT Goku is way more of a loveletter to DB than GT.

They were terrible characters and "SHOULDER TINGLE" was dumb.

>they're not that good a card
They're incredibly solid, I've had a dupefree version at SA14 consistently outdamage my 1 dupe SA20 LR Super Vegito. Before he has a chance to transform at least, but he never does that.

>tfw labbing 18

Attached: Punch_machine.gif (500x261, 1.34M)

they're probably top 5-8 LR

>Goku day
wtf

How come I had to work during Goku's day??

Don't have the link, but from what I remember he was discussing Cheelai and his thought process behind creating her in a promotional interview for the new movie. He basically said that he felt there hadn't been any cure girls in Dragon Ball in a long time and he decided to make one.

>every ToP character that wasn't fodder had a certain gimmick to make them memorable
>Caulifla just used ATATATATATA till she got bodied and cried for Kale to help

Attached: dosebadf.jpg (215x235, 8K)

>SA20 LR Super Vegito
Super Vegito is trash dude, what doesn't outdamage him?

Not when you know that she's a speck of dust compared to UI anway

goku doesn't care about you

*cute

>tfw too unintelligent to lab characters with built in assists
I guess I'll just keep ungaing with Bardock...

>Super Vegito
>trash
What are you on? He's still one of the better Gacha LRs.

Like everyone else?
Remember even Jiren technically lost to it.

Cheelai DLC when?
>tfw she didn't fight even once during the movie despite being a soldier
Toriyama really hates female fighters in his work huh?

Eh, not really, Potara in general has taken a hard drop compared to a lot of the other Categories.

toriyama hates females in general, not even kidding.

>despite being a soldier
She's a thief who enlisted to escape punishment, why would she fight?

based

Jiren lost to the Mastered Form, though. Omen was just barely able to push him back.

Looks cool and has a sword.

FighterZ 2 with Hercule and Arale

Attached: Absolute Best Android.png (620x1289, 459K)

Which would make Kefla the second strongest combatant Goku fought in the entire tournament.

Damn it, the shitstorm would've been awesome.

Attached: 1533914553592.gif (500x281, 923K)

>No Arale
>No TRUE Kid Goku
>No Playable SS4
>No Tao Pai Pai
>No Arale
>No Pilaf Machine
>No Piccolo Daimaoh
>No Raditz
>No Tapion
>No Wojack
>No Omega Shenron
>No Baby
>No Trio de Dangers
>No Magetta
>No Mr. Satan
>No Pan
>No Roshi / Jackie Chun
>No General Blue
>No Android 13
>No LatAm dub

You should get it now since there is a promo on it if you are on PS4

Haha eat shit faggot

Play BT3, then.

pretty sure he loves his wife

We can't

Attached: Zangya 04.png (750x422, 560K)

She was just a plot device in the movie so there's no moves for her.

Reminder that UI Omen is confirmed weaker than SSBE and Rage Trunks as of the latest Heroes episode. Shitfla is weaker than Vegeta, Toppo, Aniraza, Zamasu, Jobgito, and maybe Goku Black.
>b-but Heroes isn't canon
Cope dog.

Attached: 1554104609637.gif (500x540, 90K)

The fact that Hercule can legitimately be a contender over other popular flightless characters since he canonically has used a jet pack before is nothing short of hilarious.

>No Trio de Dangers
kys furrytard

You know what would have been even better?
If it turned out not to be Janemba

BT3 is trash.

good mems
have you read the list you pillock
>Arale twice
>Wojack
>LATAM DUB
it joke

Too bad Anilaza is a big boi because he would be fantastic in a fighting game, he is pretty much every movie villain rolled into one character

Remember in the first 3 episodes of Heroes where SSBKKx50 Vegito got rekt by Cumber, and then Goku proceeded to do noticeably better with just SSB

It's not in her character to fight no. But it would be nice if we got something other than just green Bulma/Nami. Even if she was Yamcha-tier I'd be okay with it. Though when you think about it the Frieza Force must really be hurting for members if they're hiring sub 50 PL people.

>Reminder that UI Omen is confirmed weaker than SSBE and Rage Trunks as of the latest Heroes episode
False.

that's the stuff

>When your dick extends by over forty feet just to strangle a manlet

>SSBKKx50
Why does it keep on going up? None of you lot actually know what level of kaioken he was on do you.

They never learn

I wonder how many people would be down with Hercule being a complete joke character. As in he does shit damage and dies in two hits from anyone. The game is pretty heavily invested in the fighting game scene so I don't think people would be happy at having a wasted slot like that.

It doesn't matter what number he was using. SSB Vegito is already stronger than SSB Goku, even more so with Kiaoken of any number.
The point I'm making is Heroes is dogshit and you should stop watching it

What is this meme even about? I thought SSBE had beaten that glass girl going into the episode due to all these posts, but Vegeta just beat up the loser Tuffles, who coudln't do anything against Omen.

Pretty sure she won't be able to walk after she finally gets broly to fuck her.

Glass Girl was losing to Trunks before Hearts helped

Not joking with the rest of the characters, better than all those Gokus we have now.

so the waifu saiyanfags are btfo'd right

Powerlevelfags trying to justify their headcanon.

Why would they go that route? You can already beat up Jiren as Videl in the game. Any sense of in-series reality is pretty much moot. Hercule might as well be the Dan Hibiki of the game. Shit on paper, but with just enough unique tools to actually be a lowkey threat.

Trunks got one hit on her and then had to be rescued by -base- Goku.

I'll never understand why powerlevelfags feel the need to overanalyze a series aimed at kids. Everybody's as strong as the plot needs them to be. That's it. You can put down your calculators.

Zangya was too damn sexy

I'd actually like it more if Hercule was generally shit (not dies in two hits shit though) but is actually really good with his assists. Like, his assist instantly builds level 3 spirit bomb for Goku, gives Fat Buu a quick 2 meters for free, shit like that.

Janemba double confirmed.

Attached: 1557444100836.png (640x1138, 275K)

Bascially Vegeta splits not baby back into baby boy and baby girl which Goku was doing with less effort before Glass Girl showed up
Trunks tries to attack Glass Girl and only knocks her back and has to be saved by an injured Goku.

>no UI Goku

Are they retarded?

Attached: 1544848873647.png (981x575, 131K)

No cause ui is shit.

UI Goku would have been boring. Janemba is cool.

Attached: Sweating Cyborg 20.jpg (1024x1024, 189K)

Ultra instinct will never exist in the series again

The only good version of UI is Omen
Jizz hair UI is shit

>having more moves from GT as well. He's the best of both worlds.
that's what's bad about him though. nothing from GT is good. people wanted kid goku with janken fist and zanzouken in addition to the dragon punch and the reverse kamehameha.

>turn your dead wife into an artificial human that turns into a tube top wearing pink bubble gum thot
Is there any man more based in DBZ than Dr.Gero?

Dr. gero ended turning his whole family including himself into robots but none of them got to meet with the other ones. At much 21 had a copy16 that dies anyway

If he's in it would be his DB super version, so he's as much of an OG DB nod as GTku, yamcha, tien and krillin

/ourscientist/

Attached: 1545439361257.jpg (2136x3300, 1.86M)

>Was a family man through and through who loved his son
>Just trying to avenge said son who Gokek killed
>Created pic-related, the Savior of the Multiverse
Dr. Gero is the real hero of Dragon Ball.

Attached: 9db490e6-3ab2-4ff7-a50a-c5e38ce6f1af.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

WHERE IS HE?

Attached: Dr_Gero_Artwork.png (426x568, 42K)

Wasn't 16 and twenty one his only family members? Fuck, did we even find out who the fuck 17 and 18 are?

Why Janemba in particular?
Why not whoever the fuck other irrelevant movie villain like lord slug or bojack?

No

Attached: tfw no scientist alt.jpg (500x735, 62K)

Janemba is visually cool and has a good amount to draw from. Bojack had his goons and what else? Haven't seen his movie in a while.

he'll be in as an assist for 20 since he has no moves besides a grab and eye lazors
android 20 would unironically look great in the Arcsys style

Because Lord Slug is just a Piccolo knockoff and Bojack is a dumb pirate.

We made it bros

Attached: Janemba.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

Why would he be an assist for himself?

Him and 20 should play like the tag team maids in Melty

>the absolute state of Keflafags

Attached: 1553018186489.jpg (500x333, 30K)

>Fuck, did we even find out who the fuck 17 and 18 are?
They were random runaways that Gero just happened to find, kidnap, and turn into cyborgs

I'm retarded I meant 19

Lapis and Lazuli :^)

This is completely based and truthpilled. Waifufags ruin anything they get their cum-stained hands on. I came here to see DBChads argue about Broly vs Jiren not waifus.

Man I just wanna be ale to use the evil containment wave in a dragon ball video game.

>Keflacucks get ignored like the trash they are
It's a good day

Why is this character so fucking popular? I would have preferred Cabba or Caulifa or some other Super character.

Attached: 1525711346816.jpg (564x677, 73K)

I really wish they would have elaborated more on this, would've made a nice mini arc.
No shit.

Fuck Super and fuck U6 shits.

Toriyama didn't design Kefla, only Caulifla.

>LR Chadhan and Goten got top grossing within a single day
Probably because his banner had discounts, 3+1, and the fact that there's useful stuff in that banner beyond the LR.

>they're not that good a card
What?
They consistently hit harder than the LR fusions and his active skill hits hard as fuck.
They are pretty much what if TEQ Vegito Blue got an EZA.

>Super Vegito is trash
>Potara has taken a drop
Do you even play this game?

But Janemba? He was in one fucking movie.

Because literally no one likes Cabba and Kefla is basically Caulifla but better in every way.

>unique fighting style
>interesting design
>immune to visual tricks
>lots of potential
>jobbed to krillin's foot odour and will never reappear again
JUST

Attached: Majora.png (640x904, 586K)

>Do you even play this game?
More than you have clearly.

some fat retard on youtube was saying they were trash, same fatass is a caulifa waifufag too, kek.

But Janemba didn't push muh Goku to UI

twitter.com/Xbox/status/1126616372287606785
They're being so casual about it

Attached: Janemba_GIF.gif (400x224, 1015K)

>b-but Heroes isn't canon
But it isn't.
Heroes is literally nothing more than fanfiction, it's Dragon Ball AF tier trash meant to be advertising for cards.

Seriously, what's with this websites fascination with DBH?
It's absolute fucking garbage.
Are there really that many spics here?
Hell, not even that, because not even spics eat up DBH.
For fucks sake, pic related is an unironic design in DBH.

Attached: 1552879611711.png (848x474, 441K)

how did a game mostly based around db super ended up with no kefla or goku UI but we have non canon broly and GT goku

She made Gokufags seethe for all of two weeks and that's already enough.
Plus it's the only time UI won so of course she's remembered for that.

Attached: 1517426081035.webm (852x480, 2.25M)

Cabba doesn't really have a moveset. What's his Level 3? But Kefla or Kale def have movesets. Just three fucking women? No Toppo?

But 4 fucking Gokus. Two fucking Brolys. 3 fucking Vegetas. What a goddamn waste of slots. Whatever, I bought Videl and Jiren. Not buying any of these shitters though.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

I don't think so.
Potara is still my go to team for when things get rough, and I could make a Full Power team with LR Goku and Frieza and LR SSJ3 Goku.

But everybody grew up with Janemba. He was around longer. A true staple of Dragon Ball movie history. You could see Janemba's blood, sweat, and tears as he trained to achieve the level of strength he had, back when Dragon Ball was still manly.

Attached: 1509137015277.png (640x640, 430K)

>Plus it's the only time UI won
>wins against Jiren later on
?

No you fucking moron. I mean WHY IS FUCKING JANEMBA POPULAR?

Attached: 20180813_103555.png (476x1568, 481K)

Non canon Broly was the most popular movie villain

I like it when the hide their waifu bias behind "female representation"

Attached: keflasalt.png (1209x512, 71K)

>pull LR GG
>just as I spent my last few kais on LR Yamcha

Attached: 1544464098046.jpg (400x352, 36K)

WHO GREW UP WITH JANEMBA??? HE WAS IN ONE FUCKING MOVIE.

Holy shit. I never even saw his shitter movie.

Attached: 3ea49d7f4932d8943b8ce41b9dd800f6.gif (500x563, 421K)

I want Kefla in because I want to fuck her, and I don't want to fuck Janemba.

Attached: 1552517061064.jpg (965x1339, 89K)

where does it say is Janemba?

Dude, I was being sarcastic.

But why.

Jiren lost to base Goku and Frieza though. UI ran out before he can get the win.

Janemba>an ugly fused whore and her two dyke components

You've had your answer given to you multiple fucking times in this thread, retard.
It's because he has a cool design, visually interesting moves and is generally just cool.

Jiren was heavily weakened and got triple teamed in a coordinated attack.

>Jiren lost to base Goku and Frieza though
He lost pretty damn badly to UI. To the point where he couldn't even move in fact and only got enough recuperation time because UI ran out.

Not gonna lie, I just wanted to see niggers get PTSD from Kefla's fight with Goku, and throw temper tantrums on YouTube for a while again.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 9.17.02 PM.png (930x810, 1M)

Fucking stupid answers. One fucking movie. Jesus Christ.

lol nufan gonna nufag, the movies and special were as much a part of watching DB and buying merch as Z itself, Fusion Reborn especially was one of the ones where the key art was really popular as merch

so thank you for exposing yourself faggot

That's like saying Frieza didn't lose against Goku on Namek.

Goku didn't kill him.
But he lost.

Jesus Christ, nigger. A character doesn't need multiple appearances to be cool, you stupid motherfucker.

Im 32 retard. I'm so fucking old that Fusion Reborn was after I was pretty much done with Dragon Ball. To me the nufags are the ones who are shitting themselves over this stupid fucking character.

Attached: 18-Beats-Up-on-Bulma-s-Son-dragonball-z-android-18-vs-bulma-27779832-640-480.png (640x480, 358K)

One terrible arc with one shit fight that people only care about because of Goku doing something

based arcsys btfo waifutards

There are people who still play this game to warrant making DLC?

>Acting this pretentious and full of yourself despite being 8 years old when the character was created

>one high quality movie vs. a couple of shitty episodes filled with asspulls
fuck shitfla

Moron. It didn't hit America when I was 8.

>my irrelevant character is better, and that's why it deserves to be the 510985301th DLC for this dead game

Attached: 1551624683205.jpg (320x216, 16K)

>I just wanted to see niggers get PTSD from Kefla's fight with Goku
Huh?

Just watch any Dokkan video for LR Kale/Caulifla, it's the same shit.

>Fusion Reborn came out '95
>you were done with DB as an 8yo
kek nufag seethe
Broly, Gogeta etc merch was everywhere in 2000, even though that shit wasn't dubbed until '05-'06, people knew who they were years before their movies got officially dubbed

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Keflafags

>implying Janemba transforming wasn't an asspull
I don't even want Kefla but don't even act like they aren't two different sides of the same coin.

Why are Dragon Ball threads not deleted on sight?
It's just spics shitposting like the animals they are.

>complains about mere existence of transformations
>in DB

I come early into the threads to talk about the game then leave when the inevitable shitflinging occurs

This. I figured the best way to make Satan/Hercule worthwhile would be to make him really weak, but to give him good evasion tools and amazing support. Incredibly good assist (grenade that has great blockstring/combo usage?) and supers that are great for Z Changes (maybe even negate Double Super proration for the character that comes in after it?), maybe even a Level 3 he can Z Change out of.

>a villain of a movie transforming from a more docile form to a more vicious form is an asspull
>in Dragon Ball Z

A shitton of Youtubers (predominantly black) were making angry videos throwing tantrums about Caulifla/Kale/Kefla fighting Goku until their fight finally ended

Sounds like chimping out for views. Did anyone really think Goku would lose?

Dragon Ball is kind of BUILT on asspulls, user

u6 shits are next level on asspulls, almost dbs goku tier in asspulls.

No, but they were buttmad nonetheless that Goku didn't one-shot them or whatever. Never mind the fact that Goku was weakened and fresh out of getting whooped by Jiren not two minutes beforehand

>characters transforming is an asspull
>characters fusing/absorbing is an asspull
>in Dragonball
>when they've both happened in every arc since Cell
See what I mean, two different sides.

One black youtuber didn't like the u6 saiyans so know everyone who doesn't like Cuckfla is a seething black guy
Didn't think Shitflafags existed still after CHADhan tore her asshole apart in the manga.

Attached: 1555167354965.jpg (417x330, 30K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP. Only characters from U7 and Zamasu are allowed to transform or fuse.

>mfw keflafags were getting confident with the datamined voice packs in the game
>fucking xbox confirms janemba the next day
oh no no no...

Attached: tori.jpg (700x400, 17K)

She knocked him out too, Rodrigo. That's how ties work.

>Gayhan ties with Kekfla and gets knocked out along with her
>Goku solos the bitch while weakened
What keeps Gohanfags away from the rope?

Attached: 1556621779145.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

goku got knocked the fuck out and had to asspull a form though

It's not an asspull if it's the second time it happens.

7th or 8th goku? this game is a dumpster fire

It'd probably help if you weren't an avatarfagging waifufag

And Gohan magically getting his potential plucked out of his ass by Elder Kai with no training or earning in the Buu Saga was less of an asspull? At least Goku was pushed into a corner when he unlocked UI

Ass, titties. Ass and titties.

He did "train" though

And Gohan only trained for a few days in the manga which put him back and better than he was back during the Buu saga.
Not to mention Goku was heavily injured while Gohan was absolutely fresh.

Remember that time Toriyama invented midichlorians that made saiyans stronger if they were peaceful which is why Trunks and Goten could just randomly go super saiyan with zero effort?

He swung a heavy sword around for a day. Reeeaaaaal impressive. Never mind that Elder Kai explicitly put him through an extensive ritual where Gohan LITERALLY did absolutely nothing as someone else drew out power for him.

link? i want to follow the discussion

That's why I said "train." I like Gohan before he jobbed hard to best villain.

Nice

Good now we need more stages Omega Shenron and Roshi and this game is basically dream match

Attached: 7F112F87-AFF6-4BED-8600-D10E3262E7B3.png (768x946, 284K)

>CHADhan
Isn't that the balding kid who got outsmarted by gum?

>Omega Shenron
No

I know he's a literal who, but I liked him...

Attached: 3003914-2959036474-Pikko.png (400x788, 471K)

Seriously though where the FUCK is the Kami's lookout stage?

Everyone already knew that.
SSBKK (which is equal to SSBE) Goku could hurt Kefla, but later Kefla referes to Omen Goku's attacks as nothing special.

he's actually decently popular, enough to get put in Fusion Reborn with Jambo

>SSBKK (which is equal to SSBE) Goku could hurt Kefla
While she was SS1. Not 2.
And I don't think he actually did come to think of it.

What the hell is SSBE

Attached: 1434669069604.jpg (348x342, 37K)

Baby Blue eyes Vegeta

Super Saiyan Blue Evolution or just SSB only more blue and with baby eyes.

Vegeta's anime-only Super Saiyan Blue-er form

>While she was SS1. Not 2.
She recieved punches from both in SS1.
>And I don't think he actually did come to think of it.
He did, he land a gut punch at Kefla with SSBKK and she remarks how it actually hurt. Later on when Omen was making a fool out her, she copes by saying it's attacks aren't special. Trust me I've watched these episode like 5 times.

Blue evolution, that form Vegeta creates towards the end of the ToP.

I really want to it have Dende and Mr Popo in the background

Attached: 347689-347892try347892ryweghuiyweghiyhu.png (640x480, 1.18M)

I like hurricane fire Piccolo too

>mfw keflafags mass suicide

Attached: 1516572575672.gif (496x278, 500K)

>mr blackface
not gonna get that in current_year chief

>Tied with Kekfla

>Why is this character so fucking popular?

Attached: tits.png (482x317, 137K)

Based

FUCK KEFLA

>She recieved punches from both in SS1.
Except the comment about the UI attacks happened while she was in SS2. Also UI Goku never attacks her while she's SS1 so there's no real comparison.

It's also worth noting that UI Goku sent her flying further than SSBKK with just the wind pressure created by his fists and not an actual punch and she looks considerably more hurt after the direct rapid punches Goku delivered in UI.
Not to mention SSBKK was somewhat behind Kefla in power and speed. Needless to say there's more evidence to say that Omen > SSBKK

>Trust me I've watched these episode like 5 times.
Not very good at remembering details though.

Are you unable to read or count?

Keflafags have been obnoxiously cocksure she was in since the DLC pack colors. Which is retarded since her purple didn't match up.

Goku was tired

Fuck you and your Mary Sue character

his lvl 3 is the one he uses against super 17, not piccolo youtube.com/watch?v=xXrmWG8G9EE

Imagine being so consumed by hate for a character to not even realise we're using her defeat to gauge Goku's power.

She's not even attractive for a Toriyama girl, zoomers are genuinely all defective.

>>Released as the most broken card in Dokkan, and didn't even get top grossing
they literally got top grossing on google play, gohan fags are retarded

OH FUCK! You're right, forgot she actually transforms at the begining of the episode rather towards the end of it when she launches her final assault.

>zoomers
We know it's greasy 30+ year old spics

Slim pickings in DBZ

that means it should be harder to fuck up

It gets worse when you hear the voice lines for ssj4 and it was supposed to have an install. There's a Kamehameha line that syncs perfectly with ssj goku's level 3

Just watched DB/Z/Super so I am a bit out of the loop. Does anyone else fucking hate the new Roshi seiyu? He doesn't sound anything like the original.

I like that is all Goku's great fan service

He's the villain and main focus of one of the best, if not best animated DB movies. He deserves some love.
I know Gogeta was marketed as the centerpiece of the movie but Janemba put in way more work.

fuck roshi, where's jackie chun?

4th

>bunch of baldies
>says the bald cat

Only Hispanics get a day off for Goku day.

>SS
>SSGSS
>Base
>Vegito

>wanting Gotenks but female with a shittier moveset and personality
Fuck that shit
Gimme Arale, Ribrianne or even Zangya

>people actually want shitty Super characters in the game

Attached: 1551869903640.jpg (960x720, 129K)

Fusions are not Goku

Half

Vegetto is just cocky Goku.

You should have told them that it was Piccolo day instead, they always fall for the race card.

There was one fuck

Attached: E0EAEBC3-E2FC-42A8-90B0-8138D7A63321.jpg (596x598, 110K)

Seriously is the guy like naturally devoid of body hair or what.

>Xbox just gives away Bamco’s surprise reveal
>Can’t do the same for smash
I don’t understand bros, how harsh are Nintendo’s consequences?

Attached: 176D15DA-D92A-463F-9DF6-56E36A3A3E0E.jpg (464x577, 52K)

>Wanting Ribrianne
Literally only good for porn.
If we're getting another Super character, it should be Toppo.

That also applies to Toppo and everybody else on Super, really.

Muten's old VA has been dead for years.

Waifufags btfo

Am I the only person who thinks GT A18 looks kinda like King from KoF?

Attached: King_portrait_win.png (256x512, 57K)

Did they even watch the show or do people really think with their penis? Kefla was a annoying brat from the start and had no redeeming qualities other than she's a girl, and if she wasn't nobody would like the character
... She fuckin' goes Super Saiyan with a tingling feeling on their back within a few minutes of "learning it", where was the tension? Where was the learning through struggle brutal trials? Where was the character development? All of DB Super's characters are bland and terribly implemented except for Beerus but even then he was reduced to a joke.

Sure you can look at Janemba and say he's just a diet Kid/Super Buu but at least he has at least a good original design, interesting attacks, and brought us Gogeta.

>32 year old
>characterfagging
Holy yikes

>She fuckin' goes Super Saiyan with a tingling feeling on their back within a few minutes of "learning it",
To be fair that's better than Trunks and Goten.

Reminder that Goku is the only one who got Super Saiyan on screen in Z.

>where was the tension? Where was the learning through struggle brutal trials? Where was the character development
Gone after the super saiyan bargain sale.

Attached: anime.jpg (700x585, 69K)

And Gohan.

>where was the tension? Where was the learning through struggle brutal trials? Where was the character development?
Remember during the Buu saga when Vegeta said something along the lines of
>HAHAHAHA WE'VE BECOME TOO STRONG KAKAROT!
then

>Not when you know that she's a speck of dust compared to UI anway
Nice headcanon, she's factually more powerful than Omen Goku.
Goku won a fucking circus match by ringout thanks to dumb rules like no flying.

NOOOOOOOOOOO
CUMBER CHADS IT WAS OUR TURN

Attached: Cumber.png (576x575, 541K)

Based and truthpilled

Basically Goku couldn't hurt Pepsiman and was even mocked for it but Vegeta stomped his ass.
Also Goku lost his Omen against Lagss while Trunks just slapped her away.

>Goku won a fucking circus match by ringout thanks to dumb rules like no flying.
Everyone won by ring out you retard.
Regardless he grossly overpowered and she couldn't do anything.

Cumber looks like some retarded edgy kid's fan character that he'd make immediately after seeing the first Broly movie.

The entire thing is just a fake out for the real announcement.

The Pilaf gang

>Basically Goku couldn't hurt Pepsiman
>kicks the tranny's ass without any effort.

He's a great pick honestly

That's what Heroes is

Attached: D4_NR7QWAAAsHkf.jpg (732x1046, 95K)

Attached: 1523410893450.gif (400x300, 973K)

>mUH Kefla
kys

Attached: 6464646464647935419.png (393x650, 278K)

No Janemba is a better pick but I wouldn't mind tapion being added with a ocarina mechanic.

Gogeta will come in his ssj form with Blue install confirmed along with Broly.

Attached: 575896562569.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

TAO PAI PAI DE-CONFIRMED Fucking hacks!!!!!!!

>grossly overpowered
Goku dodged, he didn't overpower shit, unless overpower means something else in your containment area, Carlos.

We already know its Blue Gogeta, retard.

>he didn't overpower shit
She couldn't fight back.
He knocked the shit out of her.
Out sped her.
And finally pinned her down with a Kamehameha that pushed her right out.

On what planet is that not overpowering her?

Even if he's not ssj4, I kinda want them to redo this attack for Gogeta...
youtu.be/6EiWZxV48jU?t=88

Attached: gogeta.png (1200x870, 1M)

Nope they both have installs. It's confirmed.

>>kicks the tranny's ass without any effort.
Kek you're confusing Vegeta with Goku
SSBE> UI Omen Goku

Attached: 54513266_147326149650671_2383792566303241644_n.jpg (480x480, 56K)

I can finally make a movie team with gogeta janemba and broly. Based

Attached: 564567786543.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

Will Super Broly... talk?

Attached: brolyyy.jpg (1280x868, 150K)

Fucking retard

Attached: dragonball-fighterz-season-2-dlc.jpg (680x383, 61K)

yes but he only speaks spanish.

Holy headcanon
Kefla was pushed off of a rock, Goku was desperate to finish the fight and used all of his power literally on her face and it did nothing but push her back.

>SSBE has a harder time beating tranny after Goku beat the shit out of it
>this means it's stronger
????

KEFLA FAGS ETERNALLY BTFO'D HOLLLLLLLLLLLY

I think GTku is my favorite character in the game too, AND there's the hope of ssj4 skins from all of the extra voice lines? BASED

Base Goku and Vegeta should have been in the main game, and their spots taken by Roshi and Omega and all of the roster would be perfect now that Janemba is in.

Good. Hopefully Super 17 isn't as much of an embarrassment shit reika character like Super's 17

Only Goku didn't beat the shit out it?
Goku's hits do nothing and Kamioren is laughing at Goku?
Get better at damage control

>Holy headcanon
>punched through a fuck ton of rocks with air pressure
>took rapid punches to the gut and was cratered forcing her into a desperation mode
>couldn't move under the force of Goku's Kamehameha
If she could overpower Goku then she would have won. Stop thinking with your dick Pablo and watch the fight.

Haven't been able to lab yet, how good is GT Goku assist for Broly? I have to assume it's good since it's a beam but the angle could potentially give Broly easier combo extensions (it probably sends them right into the slow Level 3). I'm also assuming Jiren's uppercut gives you a free Spirit Bomb with him just like Base Goku.

>Only Goku didn't beat the shit out it?
Did you even watch the previous episode?
It was Goku toying with them until he ran out of UI.

>Doesn't the blatant changes with broly transforming and gogeta's positioning
Retard :)

Her gimmick was being the first canon female super sayian

In English?

>tingly back
>no character
>no techniques
>no power
>ugly
>literal advertisement for new Broly movie
>fusion is literally just the first character with green hair
Hell of a monkey paw.

>can oneshot UI Goku
>w-was overpowered by someone much weaker than her!
All these buzzwords punch this and punched that mean nothing
In a dbz movie a character that destroyed a galaxy lost to a shitty punch

Attached: main-qimg-d3e864f800822f76639eef6815dd54ca.png (602x523, 392K)

I ask that same question for U6 monkeys especially kefla

Retard. Broly definitely has some sort of is tall or transforms for attacks. Go gets won't go ssj1 though, that guy is dumb too

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40K)

>can one shot goku
>still lost
That is the definition of overpowering you idiot.

No one cares about Kefla retard

>Shitfla tied with fucking Gayhan in the manga

Y I K E S

I saw the previous episode alright, it's you who haven't watched it.
Goku lost UI trying to block Lagss crystal

>Go gets won't go ssj1 though, that guy is dumb too
This whole thing started with Gogeta. No one gives a shit about Broly.

>calling anyone else a retard
>doesn't know what the conversation is about
>all of those spelling mistakes
Go fetch me a Taco, Juan. Chop chop.

Kk autismo Juan quevo

How are Jiren and Videl?

Yesssss.... THIS IS TRUE JUSTICE

Attached: zamasu.png (2061x1407, 1.49M)

>Win=overpowering
No more (you)s for you dumbass, it's like you don't have access to information through your Mexican internet.

We would have had Bojack already if they didn't liter the game with goku and vegetas

Attached: 5846794269567946.gif (426x568, 3.42M)

Dabura who? You mean Goku and Vegeta?

Attached: 4072936579637.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

It'd be nice to get this stage too

Goid oG Gogeta is so sexy. Wish we had him instead of blue.

>Win=overpowering
Yes?
You're not going to win a fight if you're weaker and slower than your opposition unless he's a literal retard.

Great. Only 17 is bad honestly. Krillin and the bases too since the patch murdered Vegeta apparently. Everyone else is fully viable.

>Sons of the two super saiyans
>muh back tingles so i can super saiyan too
yeah no

Not him but what are you getting out of being retarded on purpose?

Based

How do people manage to play with her? I just end up mashing buttons like an autist when I play with her.

Attached: 67464T77883.png (278x255, 40K)

>>Sons of the two super saiyans
Like Gohan.
Who had to try.
Unlike Goten and Trunks who did it off screen with no effort or even a scene where they learned how.

>Sure you can look at Janemba and say he's just a diet Kid/Super Buu but at least he has at least a good original design, interesting attacks, and brought us Gogeta.
based. People only like Kefla because she has a vagina. Pathetic.

By not mashing buttons like an autist

based and janembapilled

Gohan was born after goku was a super saiyan?

Also who the fuck do you people even want? Kefla is dog

Gohan was born before his dad turned ss tho, it's well known that trunks and goten inherited the super saiyan element from their dads

I really hope they make a dramatic finish with Gogeta.

Nice samefagging dog
Fetch me the definition of overpower and then you can go back to your kennel

>No beerus planet no earth hell or janemba's hell stage the game desperatly needs more stages. They left the best ones out.

Attached: 5867979637.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Still feels more powerful and intimidating than rainbow saiyans

What is his routine?

That's not how it works. Unless you're suggesting sperm transfers Ki.

>mfw janemba

Attached: 1554788166197.gif (500x280, 1.7M)

Baseku is not that bad, he has new corner combo routes that do the same or better damage as shoulder loops except now people can actually do them. So he's the same in the corner but at midscreen he's the shittiest Goku. Still, he makes up for it with level 3 utility and good accessible sparking combo damage. He's really not as terrible as people make him out to be.

search for S cells

Dude
>overpower
>verb
>defeat or overcome with superior strength.
Unless overpower means something else entirely in spic dictionaries you're wrong.

his hair is mostly vegeta and he more closely resembles ssgss vegeta's cockyness

A concept that didn't exist at the time.
Also Goku would have S Cells to give to Gohan and in greater quantities allowing him to become a Super Saiyan first if that that were the case.

It's old Krillin, the shittiest version of Krillin.

Then why did Goku Jr struggle?

>A concept that didn't exist at the time.
true then how about pic related

Attached: 1552511638572.png (689x308, 58K)

SUPER 17 with absorption mechanic. Yes please!

Attached: 65846955698425.png (500x301, 147K)

Based Tyrone. Kefla is shit thank god we will never see those characters again.