Is this series any good?

Is this series any good?

Attached: 220px-Way_of_the_Samurai_Coverart.png (220x312, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2L4BMbVbaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You might not like it
if you're a faggot

You might like it
if you're gay

Yes

Very janky and the story is ass but it's very fun

Yes
1 > 3 > 2

Amazing gameplay and tons of different endings
I love it

Only played 4 and though it was absolute ass. Are other games better or are they all ass

Yes. Janky as fuck but super fun. 2 is best. The games get wackier with each sequel, 4 is a straight up comedy.

worth noting that none of them are bad
even 4 is fun if you smoke a lot of weed and laugh at how stupid it is
4 is casualized and they weren't even trying to be serious with it.

Which one is the least "fun"? I just want to be a samurai in a comfy samurai world

>that music when you rally everyone together to save you from execution and storm Shuyen's castle in 3
youtube.com/watch?v=a2L4BMbVbaw

Attached: 1555445209182.png (1280x720, 1.66M)

The first few are good, but the most recent ones are just garbage versions of Yakuza.

I’d say any of the first three games do it better than the fourth one.

I only played 3 and 4 on PC. I liked them. Definitely worth picking up on a sale.

All of them have their merits. People like to shit on 4, but the event tree should have been in all of the other games too, really makes it easy to get the ending you want

yes

The first one is godlike

The first and third games are damn well uncomparable to the other two entries, at least in atmosphere and style.

3 is kino

I had trouble with one of these, some sort of continuous fight and if you die, your character goes too. Also remember it being brutal.

I've played them all at release.
The Second game is the one I played the most out of all of them and lacks the gimmicks presented in later games.
The First game was amazing to me purely because it was a breath of fresh air from some the other other games at the time on the playstation 2
If you do play 4 check out some of the mods available (e.g. the Samurai Champloo soundtrack mod).
I wasn't fond of 3 - 100 man kill gimmick was shit imo.

Attached: 312780_screenshots_2015-07-26_00001.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)