I just got this. Did I miss the party?

I just got this. Did I miss the party?
How does it compare to L4D2?

Attached: Payday2-752x430.jpg (752x430, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ENtbf74N3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's shit, and nobody should fall for this blatant "Pay 200€ to get access to 75% of the game" -trap.
The game was unironically at its best during the open Beta, when the scope was small and focused, yet future updates seemed amazing.
Yet the game's still buggy AF, plus filled to brims with paid DLC .

The mandatory h3h3 expansion pack ruined it.

it's ok

Attached: 1555559289464.png (617x296, 65K)

I just got everything for $15.... well I guess I didnt waste much if it does suck...

You did kinda miss the party, but it's been pretty trash for most of it. Post-Open Beta, the only good times were the Big Fat Music Update and the update that revamped the skill trees. Otherwise, it's been a long-ass slog of paid DLC weapon sets.

>100% but only lvl 1 badge
just spend the 2 dollars, jesus
clearly you dont value money if you spent that many hours in a game

it's the foil badge

ok with friends
shit with AI team mates
shit with strangers because the Payday playerbase is unironically composed of autists

if you play below death wish it's fun
past that you have to use best builds and weapons even if it is more money

my badge

Attached: 1556371571957.png (1200x1042, 247K)

everyone says this about pugs in every game and it's wrong half the time.

I hope you have friends to play with, because pubs are cancer.

Well it's unfortunately true for Payday. It relies so heavily on teamwork. So fucking heavily.

More or less than L4D2? I pug in that no problem.

It relies on stealth.
Imagine every map being Heavy Rain with all the witches around.

fucking retards on this board

gayday2 is a broken pile of ass, which is why its so popular. you can fuck the system up with evasion skills and infinite ammo builds and listen to techno tunes all day

payday 1 on the other hand required teamwork.

Attached: payday 2.jpg (692x910, 108K)

Stealth heists are absolute cancer and can be done with 1-2 people so you'll be sitting on your ass most of the time. Pull out your gun and go loud.

>gayday2

wow how long did it take you to think up this gem in your 13yo mind

3000 hours here
It’s shit and filled with cheaters, even the "pros" cheat, nothing but faggots that have over 40 mods being holding their hand pretending to be hot shit
And the game itself is filled with bugs that they never fixed, a classic being bots breaking windows on stealth fucking it up

Pretty much this, everything went downhill when that fucking nigger jules started to """balance""" things and they spammed the maps with so many enemies at once, that engine can't handle it, so game runs like absolute trash.

I can't actually remember the last stealth heist I played, back when I actually played the game. I mostly remember grinding on Watchdogs and the train heist.

you're 5 years late.

>/pdg/ is fucking dead
I don't have a home anymore bros

I love the sneaking element and the steal shit fast and fucking bounce element. But somewhere along the lines they decided to make it this really disgusting police shootout sim where you fight off armies of dudes while you're waiting for a crane to reboot after it's overheated so you can steal Tony Montana's Lamborghini....it's so fuckin bizarre

Steam chat here, youre fucking gay

>all those dlcs
im glad all their games after this flopped

>What if we made payday 2 but set in WW2 and it runs like shit
>So more DLC...?
>Lol no, like a whole game which round here means a quarter finished game, and then we won't support it or fix it at all

Pretty fun desu. Just got back into it with my friends, we're going through everything on Death Wish, though it seems a lot easier than I remember from a couple years ago.

Just buy the soundtrack.

>playing payday 2 in vr
>people constantly follow me around asking for me to hug them or give them headpats
>actually got a decent group to play with because weebs are intensely autistic and can carry me through heists for headpats and cheek rubbing

Taking bets on how long until they try to ERP me.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (304x122, 15K)

But was it fun?

I don't regret it, it filled a really niche desire for me at just the right time.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ENtbf74N3I

>gaygay poo

the ultimate edition came out years ago dude

that's why you do stealth runs solo
the only reason not to is shadow raid armour and arguably car shop if the rng fucks you