Your daily reminder that

Your daily reminder that
>pic related
has a bigger cock than Jared Knabenbauer's limp, flaccid excuse for a penis.

Attached: GoW.png (641x731, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gmKXdVwrobM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Attached: god-of-war-spartan-rage.png (1200x900, 1.07M)

Yea Forums seeths about new GoW?
Sure I’ve seen some fags here and there say it’s shit but most people say it fucking sweet

Reminder that the new GoW was the reason behind the s oy filter

The onions filter is gone

Cuck of Soi

lol

Hope his wife's son becomes MC next game

Actually it was /pol/

It’s a piece of shit, you retarded zoomer.

Calling something limp and flaccid is redundant you stupid retard

Attached: 1506120108617.png (407x264, 50K)

I’m sorry I can’t hear you over my 94 metacritic score and GOTY
Stay mad fag

It's a movie

is everything /pol/ to you? also, its not GoW, its /fit/ since they kept bullying anyone buying so ylent

Attached: 1322798589001.jpg (384x395, 19K)

new GoW is shit and the old ones are better

Triggered /pol/tard

I can only pray someday I'm famous enough where I can have Yea Forums make fun of my dick and it mean something.

Obviously you haven’t played the game, just because a game has a focus on story and aesthetics doesn’t make it a movie, anybody who says “hurrr gow is a movie game” is either trolling or has never played it. I hate movie games (TLOS, heavy rain) I would never play a shitty movie game, GoW has a huge focus on combat with a big skill tree and upgrade system, you saying “Hurrrr movie game” is just a sad attempt at trying to shit on a game you’ve probably never played
Cope

ProJared cheating on his wife? Is that seriously what all this is about? That's not even good shit like Spoony causing a 3-car accident for tweeting while driving, who the fuck cares enough about this for the hotpockets to make a sticky?

You can't play a movie, retard.

I never see anyone mention GoW anymore, unless they're comparing it to RDR2 and BotW for some stupid reason

Fuck off and watch your movie, Snoycuckshill.

t.guy whos never played the game
It’s funny how people use lame and false excuses like this to try to shit on a game they don’t like for no reason

And his Sailor Mercury cosplay nudes.

>implying I don’t own a pc as well as a switch
>hurrr liking a game makes you a shill
Learn what a shill is you brainlet
>hurrrr movie game
See Now go back to seething somewhere else

>Spoony causing a 3-car accident for tweeting while driving
source pls

youtube.com/watch?v=gmKXdVwrobM

Maybe that's because you're not allowed to criticize anything Sony on Yea Forums

Huh? Noone's even been talking about this game since it came out. I think fucking custom robo has had more threads than this in the last couple months.

Not at all, cuck was filtered at one point too.
All these nu-memes are just fucking trash and basically boil down to "I DON'T LIKE THING". I guess mods gave up since they haven't filtered NPC or tranny.

No Reddit, it had nothing to do with your little
/pol/ boogeyman

Pushed play on YouTube and beat the entire game last year

the npc thing died down pretty quickly. Onions would have too if they had just left well enough alone

>Maybe that's because you're not allowed to criticize anything Nintendo on Yea Forums
FTFY

>y-y-you are reddit!
Ebin

t. 2015er

I beat the fire valkyrie and got bored

Anybody who’s dumbs enough to say GoW is a “movie game” has never played it. Movie games like TLOS are shit but GoW has fucking awesome gameplay, maybe when you get your next social security check you should look into buying it

Stop playing on baby mode.

>fucking awesome gameplay
Okay soiboi.

Wow great argument fag, I bet you didn’t even play the game

Of course I didn’t. I don’t want Snoy to get any more money. Now explain how this movie has “fucking awesome gameplay”, faggot.

Well for one the axe is badass, there is a huge skill tree with tons of unlocks Le abilities, there are also sidequest and tons of missions and mini bosses, the levels include both combat and puzzles, there are multiple weapons which you acquire throughout the game, there is an rpg like upgrade system in which you can get new pieces of armor which give you new abilities (some of which are badass) the overall combat is fluid and brutal, not to mention extremely satisfying. I’ll say again, I hate movie games like TLOS and heavy rain, and if GoW was a movie game then I would be here saying it’s fucking shit but the fact is that just because it has a focus on story does not make it a movie game, you spend more time playing the levels than you do watching cutscenes, actually most of the cutscenes are pretty short. Also why the fuck do you give a shit about “not giving money to Sony” why do you give a fuck?? Are you really that retarded that you actually care which billion dollar company you give your money to?? Do you really have that sort of blind company loyalty that makes you say “NO THIS COMPANY IS BAD I WONT GIVE THEM MY MONEY” who gives a shit, I own a PS4, a switch, and a pc and I buy/pirate games that I think I’ll like and I don’t give a fuck what company makes them, hell even if a dogshit company like EA somehow made a 10/10 masterpiece I’d have no problem buying it, because I’m not fucking retarded and I don’t have a blind loyalty to companies, now stop commenting on games you’ve never played you brainlet

Gay

so is calling someone a stupid retard

ok

Attached: God of War_20190509174936.webm (680x382, 1.18M)

Tetris Effect is the best PS4 exclusive anyways

>all these gaming youtuber manchildren are finally going up in flames
>the dark times are finally over

Attached: 1440714489422.png (310x326, 29K)

Did you play NG+

He also fucked some fans too and send nudes to underage

>beaten by zombie game #69463
pfft

he's a bootleg spoony so of course his freak outs will be less impressive as well.

I don’t remember Spoony dressing up as Sailor Mercury

I mean, what do you think he did during those crossover reviews with Linkara?