So which one's the best?

so which one's the best?

Attached: dct-pre.jpg (1098x728, 259K)

Amiibo festival

For me it's a tossup between the original and City Folk, but they're all perfectly fine.

GameCube and New Leaf

GameCube is the only one with soul
Fuck you

ez Original. It was wholesome fun, had the best soundtrack, and the villagers were all assholes

Original or wild world. But im bias towards wild world because it was so cool having a portable AC and i got involved with the people at animalcrossingcommunity website. That website is incredbly comfy actually, hasnt changed a bit since WW released.

Wild World because of SOUL

GameCube was the comfiest but also the least gamey of them all, new leaf is probably the best one to PLAY as there's plenty of stuff to do at anytime

>every single town since the original is smaller
>the villager personalities have been toned down to be "nice"
>graphics barely improved
original or bust
the crazy part is that it was originally designed for the N64. How the hell have we managed to go four consoles and it's barely improved?

I second this!

wild world is the one i played the most and it definitely has more soul than the 3ds games. as for he others idk

Well, that's all the time I've got. I've got to get back to playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on my Nintendo 3DS

>and it's barely improved
It got worse because Amiibo Hell and HHD exists.

New Leaf > GCN > Wild World > City Folk

What's wrong with HHD? It's cute and offers features other AC games don't have.

Correct

Yeah, the new one needs to be basically e+ with even more features. The original is still the best. If the new one plays like the original, but let's you do public work projects, have more of a say on the layout of the town (paths, villager house placement, etc.), more unique villager dialogue, and the ability to move things like in HHD it will be perfect. It just needs to go balls deep with town customization and use ALL the combined features they've ever made. And then also getting rid of log world.

Gamecube.

Animal Crossing Clock

New Leaf already lets you move things like HHD. It was patched in.

I want the acre system so badly. At least the option to have it. Also just make the town big, how hard is that? Why is the original town still the biggest when it was working with N64 tier memory?

based

They could still remove it. Look at fucking Pokemon.

I agree, it sure as hell isn't an animal crossing main line replacement but it didn't need to be, the 3ds already had new leaf. It was a good decorating game and pioneered a good few features that made their way into pocket Camp and hopefully the switch release too.

Best are the original and New Leaf.

Worst is probably City Folk considering how it added pretty much nothing and is essentially a worse version of wild world.

To say that games like Wild World and New Leaf assed nothing is retarded and you should feel bad.

Haven't really played any other game in-depth besides wild world, so I'd say that's the best for me for now. Once I get to play the first game, that might change though.

Probably New Leaf, but Wild World cause nostalgia.

amiibo

Stardew Valley.

AC calculator hands down

bump

Good thing Nintendo isn't GF then