YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=8VsVyuz7zXc

Attached: ctr.png (555x311, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.activision.com/crash-bandicoot/2019-05/Announcement-Crash-Bandicoot-Customization-Revealed-Part-1
youtube.com/watch?v=rK8cEbzMlkE
youtube.com/watch?v=h0ihd9Jaoro
youtube.com/watch?v=d1OO5q82Koo&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To that user in the other thread
>comparing skin custimization which is superficial to spore which is entirely dependent on customization

Who /N Tropy blanco/ here?

Attached: file.png (345x512, 292K)

>cheering for dlc

Will they go obscure enough for us to get Yaya?

Attached: YAYA.png (180x373, 57K)

So now all that's left are Penta, N. Trance, Norm, and Velo. Cool.

Pretty sure all of this stuff is in the base game

Still waiting for switch gameplay

That costume in a white CTR kart is going to look mighty fine.

Attached: original_354834_0xDt9VAGPf3vyktQae2dLX8MG.jpg (1000x627, 227K)

are they gonna separate norm into big boy and small boy tho

It's an interesting proposition for Beenox. Do they pull a Sakurai, and include every single character to ever be included in a Crash racing title? Or will they stop with just CNK? CTTR characters seems pretty likely at this point though.

WELL DONE CRASH

HOWEVER

Attached: 1530618754951.png (287x347, 237K)

>comparing
learn to read. btw if you think customization makes everything good you should really play Spore

But thats literally what you did user

GOTY locked in lads, get ready for the ride

Attached: file.png (705x633, 286K)

Now let me say Mortal kombat so you can assume I compare it to CTR by just naming it.

>has a digital display like concept art tropy
based

Classics too

great, now we just need sundial tropy with rock armor.

No PC release
Disapoint

But you boomers told me the game was soulless

N. Trophy without his clock suit would be a great costume addition imo

Attached: F8A706D6-B1B9-4103-82C9-1737F9368C41.jpg (500x750, 45K)

Where the fuck is big Velo?

ABSOLUTELY BASED AND NITROPILLED

Tropy*
I’m retarded

here's another skin from the trailer

Attached: tropee.png (510x411, 337K)

I wonder if he’ll actually make it. His face is on the moon in Inferno Island at least.

Attached: 847F33D6-98AA-4A2C-BD96-FEF90CD5F5D8.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

where's the soul?

That might be interesting. Canonically we've never seen him without his suit.

Even when the concept artist was asked if he has hair, he shrugged it off and said "whatever you feel like"

Attached: tumblr_ot7fkyMpyd1r1l7tlo1_r1_400.png (344x600, 123K)

>summer dingodile
i have my new favorite skin

Attached: summerdingodile.png (392x588, 544K)

in the original

>obscure non-characters literally no one knows about
>STILL NO BRIO/KONG/MOE/TAWNA
why would you do this beenox
i'm losing hope here

Why not both. Who /both/ here?

Attached: 1554666769067.jpg (1024x897, 96K)

Activision confirmed it's base game and that you get wumpa coins by playing the game and then you spend the coins on skins and cosmetics. So it seems there's no microtransactions.

we're getting info on characters tomorrow, with any luck there could be some reveals for PS1 characters

They're going to show the most requested racers last (including spyro). Do you seriously think they wouldn't add them even though they have their models?

Pasadena might be in it. She's sort of of like Tawna.

It's possible.

Attached: Everyone.png (299x168, 87K)

Someone didn't 100% adventure mode and watch the trailer

I fucking love putting trails on vehicles in video games, i can't wait to get those tires and equip them on every race.

My main got better.

Attached: pura.png (130x238, 87K)

What do you mean? Manlet Velo from CNK made it, but not the robot suit version from what we've seen yet.

shut the FUCK up already

Robo velo is probably going to be a skin for manlet velo.

Attached: Capture.png (503x263, 303K)

Whole roster is getting revealed tomorrow

What a rad dude.

source of gtfo

They'd likely have to be separate slots because of stat differences, same for big and small Norm

Velo got confirmed in the same video as other CNK bosses, he races on his real form rather than the big one, no N. Trance or Norm yet.

>Mostly faithful physics, which could be further improved before launch
>CNK content included
>fun custom character and kart skins
>QOL life improvements like better ultra sacred fire
>$40
This is not a soulless remake.

I'm really digging these new icons. Here's hoping they replace the HUD and map ones that we have now.

Attached: 1557421837638.png (619x591, 681K)

CNK's bosses look really well done. They weren't kidding when they said they were bringing in CNK content as well.

Not to mention some of these skins look great. Who /hazmatdingodile/ here?

It's in activations blog

he's in

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (178x229, 52K)

>"B-BUT THE GRAPHICS"

I dunno man I'd think they would have shown off the missing OG characters first thing before all this CNK stuff if they were in the game
My autism will never rest until I those characters

blog.activision.com/crash-bandicoot/2019-05/Announcement-Crash-Bandicoot-Customization-Revealed-Part-1
>Also check back here tomorrow (May 10), where we’ll go into detail on the characters and character skins you’re able to choose as you play through the game.

These game makers really need to stop making Coco so cute/sexy, I'm not a furry but god damn

Please tell me Nash has a skin that removes all that headgear shit.

Attached: THAT_IS_A_FREAKING_HUGE_SHARK.png (258x212, 33K)

N. Trance is a sticker so he's basically confirmed

Black hair under his helmet is canon in my mind.

The graphics aren't even offensive imo. Maybe less vivid but that's about it

The thing is on reveal, and coming off the Spyro remake it seemed to fall into every single trapping Spyro did making people think it'd be soulless. This game however has only been getting better as time goes on but you can't deny skepticism at the start based on the existing knowledge people had.

I'm way too happy with this game guys

Cannot wait for 2 more months

WHERE DID ALL THE SOUL GO (Ed boy)

Attached: image.png (500x533, 531K)

>rendering Crash with high definition graphics
Way to miss the point of his entire design

Why can't these fucking faggots come up with an original idea instead of ruining old franchises?

That's fair. I forgot to mention that there is an option to toggle the original soundtrack too.

I'm happy. CTR:NF seems to be doing CNK the justice it deserves. A game that did many things right, but had too many fatal flaws to be a true classic. Beenox has some true fans of the series working there.

Attached: vdghzj8nu7x21.jpg (1242x1606, 165K)

>Game is "ruined" graphics wise but I will ignore how they improved on the physics and content which is the most important part of any game
Right.

Okay so we got every CNK character minus N. Trance which im sure he will be in and Norm which im not too sure.

At this point I guess even if they don't remake the tracks of these games they will still add Crash Tag Team Racing characters or saven them for a DLC pack and Yaya and finally the missing original trilogy characters such as N. Brio, Koala Kong, Komodo Moe, Tawna or Lab Assistant, even the Trophy Girls are really wanted.

I liked more the Chernobyl Dingodille, but this is good too

Online is going to be a real madhouse with all these karts, colors, and characters. Maybe a mode for more than 8 racers?

>Missing original trilogy characters
pretty much all but confirmed at this point, makes no sense for beenox not to include them.
>Norm and n.trance
They're in.
>CTTR characters
It's likely considering you can see chick & stew in the background in the trailer but it could just be an easter egg.
>yaya panda
i doubt it.

I really hope online allows for at least 12 racers in game, only 8 with all these options seems a bit too small.

It's going to be great. I don't think I got that through clearly. I'm hyped for it. But I was skeptical about it initially. This will be the best Birthday present(1 day belated)

This. What CNK did right was the tracks and... most of the characters (Oxide was butchered). What held it back was wonky physics and ideas that didn't quite work with CTR's formula. Still though, it was Vicarious Vision's first time making a kart racer and they didn't do a bad job honestly. It's funny how the people that developed the GBA games are now going to be the "Crash" guys.

Beenox seems to see what V V was trying to do back then.

>Cowboy Fake Crash
I don't understand but I like it anyway.

>2019
>wants ps1 tier graphics
You're delusional. Even indie trash devs won't go out of pixel shit to try to replicate early 3D

Please, stop pairing CTR with some garbage game no has asked for.

My guess is the "Legacy" characters will be the DLC, from the basic thought of charging for the most wanted characters

Guess they were going for a hillbilly thing. It fits.

Attached: l-18844-put-the-chromosome-in-the-fuckin-bag.jpg (700x699, 26K)

>30 fps racing game

ayy lmaoo i guess its good if you cant play mario kart

So if I got this right, Velo has this massive galaxy wide empire that turns conquered worlds into tracks that he forces people outside of his empire to race in?

So it's canon that Fake Crash is just an inbred bandicoot.

Have tex

>you can see chick & stew in the background in the trailer
If you mean at the end of Ninja Cortex's scene those are obj_motherfuckers(there's also 3 of them there)
If it's somewhere else, timestamp?

Nina, Pasadena and Von Clutch are shoe ins I think. There's enough indicators sprinkled in that teaser. Spyro I think is a given too.

Attached: boomer.png (246x336, 220K)

how good was the GBA version of nitro kart?
all i know is that the playable bosses and spyro are from there

Well yes. Crash and cortex's earth was never at risk of blowing up if they lost, but he'd of likely made earth part of his empire

They are on the big screen behind cortex 30 seconds in.

Attached: chick.png (576x420, 120K)

Yes then when they lose he turns those competitors' worlds into MORE TRACKS because fuck you in particular.

Any idea what this costume is supposed to be? Mustache, shades, jeans, and a flame shirt. At least we know that his head exhaust pipes are functional now.

>That thirty year old boomer who races backwater planets

For a GBA game it was actually quite good. Like, it managed to do a great perspective thing and a good translation of CNK's over the top tracks to something a bit more "flat". Also had an easier way of unlocking Fake Crash (Just find him a random part of a track vs the console version where you have to do 50 boosts in a row.

Well, son of a bitch. If we get CTTR tracks as well that'd be pretty neat(probably as DLC though considering we're a month out from release)
It'd be like having all 3 racing games in one.

Easy rider? Something like an experienced biker? Go figure.

Better than me shitposting about things that don't really matter

Pretty decent for a 2D kart racer. I doesn't really hold up too well today though, just like Super Circuit.

Honestly i doubt the CTTR tracks are going to get in. They were made for a different kind of racer and they would feel really bland and empty compared to the other tracks. You can watch someone play them on youtube and you can notice how compared to the CTR/CNK tracks, they are empty and simple with barely any jumps and barely any shorcuts. To make them fun in a kart racer they would have to adjust them so hard that it would basically be a different track in the end.

Well look at that. Neat.
Also this trailer is making me consider changing my main from Dingodile to Nash.

Attached: Cheeki Breeki.jpg (637x358, 39K)

They better not. As much as I like CTTR ( yes I liked it ) it was clearly not made with racing in mind, mostly battling. The tracks would be pretty boring with CTR physics

I think it's meant to be in reference to old Hotrod racers. The jacket style, the stache, the slicked back hair seem to push for this. Might also be a reference to Greasers.

Ok, yeah, fair point.

Final roster will be revealed tomorrow, will based Beenox deliver?

Attached: Nina.png (308x712, 243K)

this, it's an 80s thing.

Please

I liked a lot. Had a lot of content and funny shit.

What in retardation?

No Obj_Motherfucker, no buy

I remember when Yea Forums were discussing that obj_motherfucker would be the character you could customize during the speculation period and then the electron skins dropped.

As a MarioKartFag I’m being tempted into buying this one too. It seems pretty kino

That makes sense. But why Oxide? His costumes are all very silly.

Attached: happy-days-770x470.jpg (770x470, 41K)

Boomer Oxide is cool tough

Have you ever played any other Crash games before?

fingers crossed

Attached: bffffs_by_dullvivid-d9k0jde.jpg (1024x848, 155K)

70s cop.

Will the game be 30 fps or 60 fps?

Attached: 1543366336580.png (370x320, 10K)

I played Twinsanity, Crash Nitro Kart and kinda played the first one too

>Note however, that kart customization (and character skins) don’t provide any performance enhancement; your stats only change based on the character you play as.
Thank god, I was worried we'd end up with seeing the same fucking combos online from people following a "meta"

Attached: CTR-CUSTOM-A-03.jpg (1920x539, 362K)

Man is kart racing finally going to make a comeback as a genre?
while obviously not as good as CTR i am glad Mario kart keept kart racing relevant otherwise i don't think there would be much interest into another sonic racer or a CTR remake
heres now hoping Diddy kong racing also makes a comeback

The GBA port was pretty good. The team who worked on the game had to rework certain things from the console version in order for the GBA port to work. I really liked the GBA's music even if they were very short. Actually, when the team later worked on the other versions of CNK, they had more time to work on the music on the Japanese port and the N Gage port for example.

Would you look at that cute lil fella.

>shower oxide
shower oxide

Attached: shower oxide.jpg (1920x539, 361K)

>lvl 1 enforcer
>lvl 100 boss

iirc a diddy racing game was considered for wii but got cancelled

I like Boomer Oxide too. Maybe we'll get drug-addled Oxide that's always huffing gas too like in the concept art.

Attached: 1554846665574.jpg (511x700, 161K)

>This is how woah works

Yes, this design also! I'd main the fuck out of her and her cute outfits they give her.

I don't want to know what type of exhaust pipe oxide has down there but that skin makes me raise questions.

SPONGEBOB GET OUT OF MY HOUSE

GIVE ME THE EVIL TWINS PLEAAAAAAAAASE

Attached: C2D1D6B3-ABA4-44C5-AE62-96F2D4A384EE.png (787x944, 2.26M)

Mother-in-law oxide

>hot rod
>chad verison of muscle car
>very fast
>cheap compared to lambo
>outraces same lambo

if Brio is in, this is a match made in heaven.

>the absolute state of play

Attached: Unlimited.png (649x559, 824K)

Attached: haveyoufinishedthoseerrands.jpg (260x195, 20K)

so far nothing about twinsanity has been released.

>A multiplat title is the most hype thing of the show

HAVE YOU FINISHED THOSE ERRANDS?

I wouldn't mind them and Rusty Walrus

30, 60 on PS4 Pro

AH FRESH MEAT FOR ME POT

I'm hoping we'll at least be able to change a character's stats, or they can at least make the beginner and lesser intermediate class not suck as much.

I was right! Oxide has a buglike build!

Attached: horsefly.jpg (590x885, 78K)

First they announced Crunch (WoC), then they announced the bosses from NK... they’ve yet to announce Nina and it look like they’re going in chronological order

It looks like they're sticking strictly to the racing games, at least that means Nina is possible

So what’s considered the base game? Nitro kart or Team racing?
Is this going to have the boss races?

That's good. A little exposure to the series and its characters goes a long way in a fanservice heavy game like this. I'm a Mario Kartfag too, but I've grown bored of 8. Nintendo really needs to add more modes.

and we still half a month or so. we will probably have a lot of other stuff announced.

Maybe even new tracks, maybe even custom tracks.

Attached: 0b53411ee7f294825eb14040ceedffe2ef831ced.jpg (703x1037, 479K)

polar has a panda costume, so it seems less likely

CTR is the base game obviously, but the amount of CNK content seems they are kinda doing a remake of both.

It's a faithful remake, right down to the fps.

I honestly give NO fucks about thosr past PS1 Literally whos, except for Crunch maybe and that Shark guy, looks cool.

I specially hate Velo.

I believe this. I wouldn't be surprised if Von Clutch and Pasadena are announced soon too. Then they'll go back in time and reveal the remaining Naughty Dog crew and Spyro for maximum hype.

CTR is the base game, and CNK's tracks are adjusted to accommodate it's physics.

this, he was the only sticker shown that wasn't already revealed to be a racer

it has boss races, but so far we only know about CTR boss races.
it will have characters from ctr and nk, maybe even that third racing games according to this one of the characters in the trailer driving the psp version car of one of the characters.

we will also have tracks from both games.

This is adorable.
I'm curious to see what Polar gets

you realize WHY crash didn't have high def graphics on the ps1, right? Or are you just a retard.

pick soul and soulless guys.

Attached: ratrodvslambo.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Does anyone know if we can use characters other than the original eight in adventure mode?

he had a southern accent in CNK

Polar had a raincoat and boots in the trailer

Let's get that stereotype list. I'll start
Crash
>Nostalgiafag or normie just picking the game up for the fist time.

So far I've seen a raincoat outfit, and a true panda bear one.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 6.04.59 PM.png (790x1176, 1014K)

Dingodile
>autistic tryhard, played Funky Kong in MKW, played Morton in MK8/D

both have soul, but the one of the left has more soul. too bad we dont have many of those around.

no user, stats are per character

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 6.06.26 PM.png (1886x1696, 3.42M)

Coco
>Desperate waifufag but actually skilled

Seeing as you can now keep USF infinitely as long as you keep boosting, i think if anything, beginner class characters are going to be dominating races because of their good turning.

Probably at least those who aren't bosses or are totally broken like Oxide and Penta, since there weren't character specific animations or dialogues in the original CTR.

Cortex
>Either depressed egdelords who want to be the intelligent villain or just really likes driving around with an N on their head. Will post "What does the N mean?" alot.

He's a greaser. One of the skins for his kart in the Oxide edition has the flame decals like on his wrists

the USA, the most advanced country in 1970, houses the most dangerous amusement park (action park) and that, Rat Rods. the general idea of safety has changed and so has road legality. I think that's why.

Lel, we need a drawfag to make a CTR version of this

Interesting point. That will certainly change the competitive landscape. Hopefully stats will be balanced enough that people can just use who they want online. I just don't want Funky Bike Wii to happen again.

Paddington Bear?

His cart has those hotrod like exhausts.i mean, looking at skins for Dingo and N.Gin, you could ask they same question. Just go with it

>Paddington Bear
I think you figured it out.

Attached: 516eQP624qL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 24K)

This isn't old news

Now this playing deck would've made for a sweet pre-order bonus.

Attached: Crashino.png (1636x904, 1.71M)

There is also a Red Panda variant

Here's my guess on what the stats will be like for CNK bosses:
Krunk: Speed
Nash: Medium (Same as N.Gin)
Small Norm: Medium (Same as Crash)
Big Norm: Speed
Geary: Medium (Same as N.Gin)
Small Velo: Beginner
Big Velo: Speed
Crunch: Speed
Zem: Speed
Zam: Beginner
N. Trance: Medium (Same as Crash)
Spyro: Medium (Same as Crash)

Will these two play a big role in this game or just bein those specific tracks?

CNK bosses and CNK characters*

I hope they don't play any role. It's a nice nod but might interrupt the intent of the remake

I think small Norm and small Velo should be inverted, the rest sounds pretty good

Make small Norm beginner class. Even the cast in CNK laughs at his diminutive size. Geary should have Crash and Cortex stats to balance it all out.

I would 100% use a Crash themed deck of cards.

Why isn't Crunch as big as Tiny in this remake or even the original CNK?

probably, but i really wish modern manufactures would actually make cool designs. Most cars being released nowadays look like shit.

Name your ideal skins. Go.

Attached: 1556220379604.jpg (933x1199, 390K)

I think they may play a role in those final two levels from CTR

Pura
>gay furry, plays yoshi in mario kart

because tiny's name is supposed to be ironic

What do you mean, user?

Attached: 2016_Toyota_Prius_Four_Touring_19_A83463192440D67CC383BCCDFCB6539DC97EB610-1--396256.png (580x351, 449K)

That's not what I mean. I always thought Crunch was just as big as him, but he never is in these racing games.

emphasis on MOST

Evil Coco, but actually a full costume change, and not a recolor. Sheriff Cortex would be fucking kino.

Microtransactions :)

There's none, at least that's what they told us so far.

>gay furry, plays yoshi in mario kart
This will be every Baby-T player

No I'm agreeing with you. Modern car design is shit that has to comply with a million standards and regulations. Bars of melted soap is all we can get these days.

i dunno, do you ever even see them together in any other game?

I'm happy to see fellow boomers excited about this game.

>Nitro fueled looks like absolute kino
>Loved Nitro kart
>but also don't have any of the new consoles
WAKE ME UP

if you don't give a shit about consoles, I'd get it on the switch. The switch has a lot of fun cheap indie games and other neat stuff

Naked Coco

Evil Coco, but its this thing from Twinsanity and not a lazy palette swap.

Attached: db44e7e32a8ba6399d756e4a184728fa.jpg (617x800, 127K)

I know Crash is associated mostly with Sony, but the Switch seems more at home for people that play kart racers. I'm thinking the Switch community will be decently large for this game.

BDSM Coco

The game is the one that's actually pushing me into buying a console from this generation. Switch offering portability is looking pretty damn enticing since my PC can outperform PS4 and XBone anyway and I really don't care about their exclusives. The rumors of a more-powerful switch model is going to be pushing my drive back some and I genuinely don't know what to do now.
Also I can only hope for a PC version and all versions supporting crossplay. Fuck the noise of paying twice to use my own internet connection.

I'm just hoping the Switch version doesn't have performance issues. It will have to tide me over until the PC release since I'm not getting a PS4 for one game.

>all versions supporting crossplay

I doubt we will ever truly get this so long as Sony are giant autists over no crossplay mostly because GOTTA KEEP IT EXLUSIVE TO PRESERVE THE BRAND AND MAKE MORE DOSH. Because reasons.

I wasn't paying attetion to this game, but man this new trailer filled me with nostalgia, CNK was the first kart game I remember playing.

If Sony wants to be isolated I say let them while the rest of the game's population can play together. Splitting a community is the fastest way to make it die.
If the retro track is fundamentally different a matchmaker will wind up needing to segregate lobbies when it comes up anyway if there were true crossplay.

Fake Crash with sunglasses called "Cooler Crash"

I think it will likely be fine. They seem to be downgrading the graphics on Switch a little bit to ensure stability.

Attached: this.png (142x248, 77K)

Dash Dingo. I'm surprised no other Crash game has referenced him yet.

Attached: latest.jpg (512x384, 34K)

>crash on switch wound up looking better than crash on ps4 because of muh lighting
>it looked so much better that they make it an option in the PC version to disable it like the switch version did
I think it'll look fine enough on switch, especially in motion

>N.Gin
Tryhard snowflake player who thinks their choice is unique and reflects their personality, when it's really just a min-maxer's choice

Look at that hick gentlemen of refined tastes on the right

Attached: 12p345670.gif (500x281, 3.71M)

What if I'm upfront about how I'm min-maxing?

>new music track to accompany reveal trailer
>new music track to accompany customization trailer
I'll bite. Where in the game are they going to be, if at all? Taking all bets.
My money is on them being used for Slide Colosseum and Turbo Track instead of using Tiny Arena's music.

Big Norm
>Generally laid back kind of guy. Is here to have fun first and foremost, yet is usually more skilled than they may let on. Probably uses Wario in Mario spinoff games.

Attached: dacc03b-f05e89d5-e424-4499-8f0e-fdaa1088666b.png (1156x650, 254K)

Who cares about what other people think of your choice of character in a children's kart racer game with anthropomorphic animals

Just play what you want

That's just stock trailer music.

Coco is already a playable character...

Zem
>A disgusting contrarian shitposter that saw a literal nobody character that burps and picks his nose and so he wants that to represent him. Doesn't like Crash characters to begin with. Likely to be a >30fps falseflagger to try to stir shit.

That's Sexy Coco.

Someone's kid brother that is playing CTR for the first time, and thought he was cute. Doesn't know how to powerslide or get hangtime. Will repeatedly be in the far back of the pack, and will launch numerous warp orbs and N. Tropy clocks. Earns 5th place once due to pure happenstance from items.
>Is still much preferable to a stats whore.

Attached: 50613502_250136129214785_6709373202210726950_n.jpg (640x720, 81K)

Tawna should be a spade

Attached: 1521770303499.jpg (200x178, 11K)

Ripper Roo
>This player isn't playing the same game as you are, and will instead try their best to put TNTs, Nitros, and beakers on every boost and ramp that tryhards will try to use. If he switches to a higher tier character, expect him to suddenly jump to the top 3 racers.

Attached: crash nitro.jpg (540x404, 75K)

But I did that regardless and didn't play as Roo

Just liked ruining everyone's ramp jumps

Registered sex offender

LOOK AT HOW FUCKING CUTE THAT COCO IN A DRESS IS
A[LP;SDJFAP;LSDFJA;LKDJF

>tfw there's an entire demographic of online CTR players solely there to grief pentaniggers and the like, so they don't scare casuals away from the game.

*AHEM*

Attached: 1557422734104.png (283x447, 326K)

I'd care if it was Sega All Stars. Sonic is alright but having a Sega roster was way more fun.

Coco is literally the best thing to come out of these remakes, look at her expressions and overall cuteness wearing that dress

>yfw Tawnafags realise she's not on the roster, and will only make background cameos.

Attached: 1556173467130.png (254x261, 9K)

>coco in her princess dress doing the splits during her jump animation
unf

>They change the panties into spats
>They actually make her even better
Can't wait to see the first upskirt shorts.

Hey either they have the balls to add her to the roster or they don't, it's not the end of the world

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Would be odd to exclude her. Game is a bit of a sausage fest atm. But background character might be the best she could hope for.

based landshark bro

Penta Penguin
>If a PAL fag: The same kind of person that picks Oddjob in Goldeneye. Will leave if they can't be the character with the best stats, despite the fact that the acceleration and speed characters have mostly better times on certain maps anyways. The type that ragequits if they get hit by 5 different items.
>If a NTSC fag: Probably someone's younger sibling who saw a cute penguin and decided to pick it over the kitty or "dog". Even if they are dead last, they'll still probably have more fun than you.

Attached: polar ctr.png (202x209, 61K)

Can I customize my character to run at 60fps?

Based.

god, just look at that bandicunt

Back to the /trash/ with you.

Attached: 1556162515925.png (1100x782, 484K)

>coco in spats while wearing a cute outfit
user, please. have mercy on me

Attached: woah.jpg (304x408, 19K)

I might be just paranoid, but i can just feel the customization being linked to lootboxes.
>Sure you can unlock stuff for free, but at a grueling rate.

The problem is that it isn't even a good Sonic roster, I mean, the most popular characters are already in sure, but on a videogame about teams you leave out Espio and Charmy only to have Silver and Blaze be with someone? Couldn't they find a Strenght based character to go along with them other than Vector?

Also having Zavok on Eggman's side when Zavok doesn't really follow Eggman unless forced too and while I don't dislike Zavok and even like his design he's not really the most wanted character to be in the game.

We could have had more than 15 characters so we could actually have characters like Chaos, the Babylon Rogues which are already a team of three and would fit perfectly on this game, Infinite even if I really dislike him, Emerl o G-Merl from Sonic Advance 3 or even Classic characters.

You know what's fucking awful?

I'd actually grind them, I've already played this game for the past 20 years, easily

If they're gonna put the Trophy Girls in, then they clearly won't have a problem with putting Tawna in too

Attached: 1556067074696.png (660x476, 30K)

we'll find out tomorrow, supposedly

>not playing the game until the the disc is unusable from data degradation
they already confirmed that it'll be unlocked through some in-game currency that gets accumulated through play. think like how recent mario karts use coins as their currency to unlock new stuff.
the fact that it's 100% cosmetic just takes all the pressure off too. You can kick it just as well with default kart and skins as you could decked out in all the gaudy stuff you can imagine. Plus there isn't any meta kart customizations to worry about like in MK so you can just pick a kart class, a character within it, and you're set for life.

Are they gonna get nerfed?

Attached: Holy trinity.png (800x584, 644K)

obvious shill

Most likely. It would be fun to have a max-stats set up for single player though.

>Penta
NTSC stats like the other small animals
>Oxide
Acceleration like he was in CNK
>Velo
All-rounded to mimic his perfect stats, just reigned in some.

Coco and Tawna should make love not war

Attached: ortkc3oSau1uu7g57o1_500.png (500x507, 126K)

Imagine the online if they weren't
>Insta cheat for penta
>Scrubs buying the oxide version
>Day one Penta and Oxide dominate the Meta
Good lord

Attached: 1553843010569.jpg (466x508, 63K)

GIVE ME BIG GUY VELO
HE WAS PLAYABLE IN THE GBA VERSION

Attached: CNK_Emperor_Velo_XXVII.png (942x849, 622K)

This.

One month

>Customization that lets you customize the car AND rider

Please for the love of god bump this to 60fps

Where the fuck is Spyro PC

did they say anything about a PC release? If so, that might get it

EVERYONE CONCEAL YOUR POWER LEVELS AT LAUNCH

WE CAN'T HAVE CASUALS COPYING OUR SECRETS EARLY ON

Attached: 1550449377031.jpg (498x498, 51K)

Why the fuck did the GBA version have a better roster?

Jokes on you I'm going to be taking notes

I think that from what I hear he has his own motives in the story mode or something

Attached: 1348839044755.jpg (426x341, 38K)

Because even though we didn't have Pura, Zem, or Zam, we did get all the bosses and Spyro.

If it comes on pc

CNK and CTTR are full of weird ideas that no one reallys understand, glad to see Beenox taking the best of these games into the CTR remake so we can enjoy what was good about these games without dealing with the stupid choices Activision made back then.

Tawna may try, but Coco will keep seething.

Attached: 671eb463ebc05026cc8fedd60b170a69.jpg (1600x1525, 440K)

It's like Sega doesn't want to acknowledge the rider games anymore and that's sad.

>Activision
It was universal until CTTR I think.

The Rogues are in a couple of the Mario and Sonic games though

eeeeeeh, 15 characters for a Sonic game game is kinda on the low end. Why just add Vector but not the rest of Team Chaotix?

SEGA or Team Sonic are really weird when deciding which characters keeps getting the spotlight and whose not, because for example Cream, a character that was in almost every Sonic game since her introduction until recently seems to be discarded now from future crossovers, Infinite doesn't look like he will get more spoitlight outside of Sonic Forces, sometimes they remember Chaos and sometimes they don't and they don't seem to want to touch Classic Sonic characters at all

Even if Sumo said no DLC planned im kinda expecting at least one DLC pack with the Babylon Rogues.

I blame Iizuka. He demonstrated he has a very firm stance on characters not reappearing after they get shelved when he described he thought of Mighty and Ray as "sealed characters."

It's a very anti-fun stance to take.

>completely fucking up something as simple as the characters for each team
No.

This is my wife. She is dressed very pretty today!

Attached: 1550759702044.png (448x735, 827K)

They wanted to have a unique theme for each of the characters, is my guess
I'm hoping the same. I would love it if they added a bunch of stages too, but I won't count on it

She shows her panties willie nillie.

on my way to pat you on the back mate, excellent wife, very well dressed! Good job pal

Attached: 1557190877072.gif (250x140, 1.35M)

Brainlet here, is this gonna have the original singleplayer campaign in it? everything ive heard of the game is multiplayer

When will she learn

Attached: d7ee9a44d1d2e2f074fc4eb49a2fc1a6.jpg (1280x773, 472K)

Yes, and it's also likely it will have CNK's adventure mode as well.

It's confirmed to have the adventure mode from CTR, and it will likely have CNK's campaign too

The trailer for Ripper Roo showed off his boss garage, boss race, and a key presentation cutscene. The trailer for Nitrus Oxide shows off the boss race and the introduction cutscene. A teaser image for Phenomina's hub was seen (lots of people mistook it for an Out of Time teaser because of the clock). ESRB rating alludes to a cutscene involving Pinstripe firing his gun at his opponent; presumed to be key presentation with him being a sore loser.

So will the skip for Oxide's Station still be there? It's probably better if they do patch it, but it'll be kinda sad not being able to see Oxide get his shit absolutely kicked in by continuously skipping half the stage.

I'll forgive no Tawna if one of the trophy girls is playable, but fingers crossed here

Attached: TawnaBandicootN.SaneTrilogy.png (181x397, 67K)

This game seems too good to be true. Exploding with content from both ends.

Less likely to happen than just making Tawna playable honestly.

>even the fucking CNK bosses are in now
WHERE IS HE BEENOX

Attached: 1.png (297x500, 128K)

pray for tomorrow my friend
if he is not revealed tomorrow all hope is lost

activision did not confirm that they're revealing the entire roster tomorrow, they just said that they will tell us more about the playable characters. It's possible they will still keep some as a surprise, there's still a month left after all.

He has already learned. She just won't accept.

Attached: 1550623321488.jpg (1677x1376, 291K)

>N. Gin's skin
>Coco's skin
Neat. CTTR references was the last thing I expected

Attached: 00.jpg (849x779, 132K)

Attached: bd04ba7abe517b0c98a8b12d7827d0f2c000badb93923d38df00a0e2a7ffad6d.png (147x340, 72K)

We're pretty close to having everyone from the previous Crash racing games.
I'm kinda concerned about the fact that we haven't seen any new characters yet, though.

Attached: Crash Racing Rosters-1~3.png (1111x1461, 226K)

Super secret DLC unlockable skins.

Attached: 1504721639.souleatersaku90_bandicoot_cosplay_2.jpg (899x1280, 420K)

Crash tag team racing was better.

Attached: 3max.jpg (300x423, 36K)

inb4 Spyro

>Pura's Puss in Boots skin
nigga that's kawaii as fuck

Pentabros... where is she?

Attached: 1513239274089.png (741x680, 583K)

I think it'd be cool to see obj_motherfucker at least.

>only four post-CNK racers after Spyro
damn, I never really looked up CTTR's roster, this is very fucking close to "EVERYONE IS HERE"

>NuCrash in a ND Crash game

I know I'm being a little bitch but this ruins the game for me.

Attached: 1393376132780.jpg (687x1323, 210K)

>30 fps

How the actual fuck do they plan to do unlocks for the CNK bosses now, CTR bosses were for the gem cups.
Oxide, Crunch, Zam, and Zem are confirmed to have unlock conditions. While Oxide is confirmed to be an adventure mode (either any% or 100% is unclear), the other 3 don't really have a clean fit.
Crunch, Zam, and Zem would work for their respective gem cups for a CNK adventure mode, with a surprise character for the purple gem cup like how Fake Crash was for CTR. If they keep the unlock conditions for the bosses the same as they were in CNKGBA, that'd just be for simply defeating them in adventure mode. That works out but doesn't quite cover Velo since he has 2 forms and you never race against his true form. Plus we haven't seen his false form confirmed either.

PS4 version is offering "retro" skins as exclusive.

>Remember too; if you choose the PlayStation® 4 version of the game, you can also re-live the ‘90s and choose exclusive retro Crash, Coco, and Cortex character skins, their retro karts, as well as racing on a soon-to-be revealed retro track!

Why did Dole Dippers become a meme? There was nothing meme-y about it. Was it just "epic raid fur lulz" deal and that's why it died so unceremoniously?

Have sex

Attached: 1541469473508.gif (280x210, 10K)

Jokes on you I'm playing singleplayer

All of them are pretty much in. The only thing we need to know now is if the CTTR characters are in, as we have the game's cars here

Good to know 50% of that list are literal Activision whos

AFAIK it was a meme on other websites and people decided to spam it here.

Those CTTR cars are very hit or miss.

>he unironically thinks this game will be better

Attached: IMG_20190502_115424.jpg (1024x678, 78K)

I predict it will be
>CTR Gem Cups
CTR bosses, Fake Crash
>beat Oxide, unlocks CNK campaign
Oxide, Crunch, Zem, Zam, N. Trance
>CNK Gem Cups
CNK bosses, with a wildcard (guessing Spyro or the second Norm if only one of his forms is unlocked earlier) for purple cup
>beat Velo
Velo

there's no way they wouldn't use the N Sane models to add in the missing trilogy crew, it'd be way easier than creating new models for all this CNK stuff
right?

There's also Ninja Cortex, pretty much all of the karts, and these guys.

Attached: chicknstew.png (576x420, 121K)

Attached: improved.png (732x441, 717K)

All you have to do is spam the same thing across multiple boards for approx. a month and shitposters will latch onto it and spam it everywhere.
>see 30 year old boomer meme

Cute

>Penta, N. Trance and Norm are basically confirmed despite not being shown.
>Spyro hinted
>Only four racers left from post ND racing games.
>Tawna hinted
I'm becoming more and more convinced that Beenox is just going to throw everyone in at this point. They are already so close to a complete roster, might as well take that last couple of steps and make it official.

Attached: noxide2.jpg (382x552, 82K)

Holy shit
Guess this means Von Clutch and Pasadena if they're acknowledging so much CTTR content. And Nina too I suppose.

Yep, I'm thinking he's in.

Attached: Rillaroo_g1.png (153x153, 49K)

Where the fuck is Norm?

At this point he might be.

I'm guessing they aren't ready to show him yet since he's two separate characters

It'll be a day 1 buy for me if they add Von Klutch.

>Penta
100% in the game, they wouldn't cut a CTR character in the CTR remake
>Trance
all but confirmed
>Norm
at least one of them will be in
>Spyro
most likely, they used him to tease the game
>CTTR characters
maybe, if not base game almost certainly DLC
>Yaya Panda
honestly don't see this one happening
>The missing trilogy characters (Brio/Moe/Kong/Tawna)
maybe? seems like they would've been revealed already if they were in
>Trophy Girls
maybe one playable
>obj_motherfucker
no chance in hell but a man can dream

>Made as roster filler for Crash Bash
>Never seen since
Honestly I'm surprised he hasn't shown up at all in the series.

I mean the same goes for Zem and Zam and yet they're here too

You are all GAY

He was nearly in Nitro Kart funnily enough.

No I'm not. I'm in love with Coco.

You got a source for that other than your ass?

>seems like they would've been revealed already if they were in
This makes me nervous. It'd be seriously shitty if the game had all this post-ND content yet didn't include OG Crash characters.

Not him but what about my ass? That's 2 entire asses, is that good enough?

>Tiny
barafag. plain and simple. mains Bowser in MK and will most likely use Zavok in TSR

Coco has a massive WHOMPER

Post you're main.

Attached: velo.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

I just mean I'm surprised that nothing post-PS1 threw him in as a boss fight, or hell even a cameo.

Attached: 6fe.jpg (400x407, 19K)

Yeah you'd think Twinsanity might have thrown him in somewhere at least.

i'm just hoping they're saving the best for last
we have more realistic hopes than the rillafags at least

>rillafags
Not sure there are any really.

Stop with the games you ginger fuck you know what I'm on about

>30fps

Nah.

Moe if he's in, Tropy or Dingo if he's not
honestly there's a fuckton of cool characters to choose from though
i saw one in the wild in a thread last week
there's gotta be at least like, 3 of them, rilla roo is about as contrarian friendly Yea Forums-core as a shitty side character can get

Oxide in his hovercar once i unlock him, Super Soaker dingodile with a green trail on his tires, Mafia Pinstripe in that car with playing cards decal painted but painted dark purple.

Here's what N. Brio and the other classic Crash characters like Tawna have going for them
>CTR:NF uses the same engine as N. Sane Trilogy
>Their models are well rigged and require little modification for the game
>They are fan favorites

Joe

Attached: Komodo_Joe_CTR.png (630x466, 186K)

They're 100% in, same for spyro. There's just no logical reason for them not to include these characters especially when they already have the models ready.

Shit roaster.
No character outfits
No DLC
No thanks

she's so cute

>Shit Roaster
Blaze is good at roasting things though. She has fire powers you know.

Attached: Blaze_Nibroc-Rock.png (894x894, 376K)

HE WAS IN. THE FIRST. GAME

Peasants, all of you.

Attached: file.png (749x1055, 1.17M)

Attached: NFTigerTemple.webm (904x458, 2.95M)

Blaze wasn't even in the TSR Overdrive animations, get cucked kitty.

>Literal Activision whos
But the only Activision character on there is Yaya.

I just want to play this fucking game already, it looks like pure /fun/

It wasn't a meme. One guy trying really hard does not a meme make.

>N.Gin in a tutu

Is this going to be the character of choice for shitpost players?

I feel like they may make an extra episode down the line with them racing in another stage if the game is recieved well

Those fire jets are too small, they covered the whole road in the original.

That's a high possibility. I just wish they had a fucking pre-order bonus or some type of guarantee it will have more characters.

You know the answer to that.

Zem exists too and is unlocked way easier than a singular skin.

*teleports behind mew*

Attached: WII_HEATHCLIFF_THE_FAST_AND_THE_FURRIE.jpg (1500x1500, 205K)

Depends on whether or not Mascot Crash is in.

Attached: 1554529756488.jpg (2001x1118, 2.09M)

nah you could definitely drive around the edge of them

I think the most they may do is the Egg Hangar stage being DLC from the All Stars games, but part of me wants all the Sonic R stages adapted as DLC too

his smile and optimism: gone

Attached: USFElectron.webm (432x276, 2.15M)

How did I never know about this game's existence?

got damn this game looks fantastic

Pinstripe thing could also be his victory pose. IIRC he used to shoot his Tommy gun everywhere

Attached: computer_addiction_by_cybercortex.jpg (1024x852, 184K)

I'M GONNA SAY THE N-WORD

Attached: 1533097553248.jpg (514x500, 54K)

I'M LEAAAKING

Attached: 1555986794584.png (358x320, 128K)

Nitro?

>WHAT ARE THOSE SLOW MOVING NEANDERTHALS UP TO?

Punished egg. I'm glad they're updating his design a little bit with some additional scars and spots.

Attached: n-trance-59201f4d5f454.jpg (512x512, 49K)

Hopefully the cheat codes will still work because I know what I'm doing when I first get the game.

Attached: Escape.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

Attached: ezgif-2-f4bcde2c6647.gif (423x375, 3.74M)

Attached: cute.png (548x651, 799K)

Somehow I doubt they'll carry over the cheat codes, especially with all the extra content

I hope we at least get the boost counter one. Or I guess make it an option to turn on or off.

>super hard mode unlocked by default
>boost combo counter unlocked

.... Is this... soul?

Attached: 20190508_012313.png (720x720, 720K)

CNK had the boost counter by default so I'd be surprised if they didn't include it somehow

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-120854_Discord.jpg (244x366, 15K)

Coco has some beefy telephone pole legs.

But why?

I guess to jump high.

Better to choke your neck with.
Because she has no tits to smother you with.

Cannot unsee

Attached: ca1.jpg (450x550, 58K)

>16 courses
>Jack all characters
>No skins because Ken Penders ruined everything

laffin

Here. Fuck elitists of either side. Im just gonna enjoy the kart racing renaissance to its fullest.

>tfw Ken Penders actually legit ruined a gorillion things with the Sonic series and ensured Knuckles is all but fuckled forever with his lore and ever being a big character other than muh 2D because Penders had to go full nuclear autism over MUH ORIGINAL THE ENCHILADAS and tried to sue everything Sonic to ever exist because Bioware used Echidnas for their shitty RPG

Can someone just finally fucking toss this autist off a cliff already so we can be done with this shit and get back to how things mostly were and have more than the bare minimum due to fear of autists like him screaming DELET THIS MUH DONUT STEEL IS FOR ME ONLY FOREVER?

Reminder that scoundrel Oxide destroyed fucking Mars.
youtube.com/watch?v=rK8cEbzMlkE

Attached: 1553884200055.png (1440x1080, 1.6M)

>16 courses
But there's 21

I hope they add mirrored and reverse mode. If you count a mirrored, reversed and mirrored+reversed variant of a track as a separate track, we would have over 120 tracks to race on.

Attached: 1557422570928.png (408x541, 527K)

Mirroring a track is the most lazy way to try to get longevity out of it. Reversing the lap direction also just doesn't work a lot of the time because all of the jumps and ramps that you were supposed to use for boosts are instead walls that you can't scale, in some cases making the track impossible because of it.

It's lazy but it's still good to have it as an option because it's still extra replayability. And you can just fix the reverse track issue by changing small things about the map when in reverse, i don't think it would take them that much time to add a few ramps or bridges.

>Tawna is in
>she's a mute, like Crash
>she only giggles and makes noises of surprise or bewilderment, or anger
>"ooooooohhh"
>"aaahhhhh"

Would be cute honestly.

Attached: 1555156764761.png (262x326, 97K)

valley girl tawna is also acceptable, but any tawna would be nice.

Pretty much sounds like Rosalina.
"Yeeaaaaahhhhhh"

>only way she can hold the wheel without obstruction is to drive one handed

Attached: 566.jpg (1280x1280, 353K)

I just hope they retcon her eloping with pinstripe though, seems like a low blow to my boy Crash, he just looking for some bandicootch to fill with wumpa juice

>mfw entering the Spyro 2 demo code unlocks a trailer and a demo for the next Crash or Spyro

Attached: 1587574535445.jpg (600x450, 22K)

The meta will exist no matter what. Though it'd be nice if you could at least have good stats no matter your character choice.

>Cott N. Gin

Attached: [yodeling intensifies].jpg (480x360, 19K)

No Pasadena, no buy.

Apparently Beenox has buffed the beginner class by giving them more top speed. Things like the improved Ultra Sacred Fire might help them a lot too. I just hope the differences in stats will be negligible enough online so that people just use who they want. Time trials I'm sure will have an optimized build, but that is to be expected.

make sure to draw Crash Bandicoot himself

Attached: Curious Cooch.png (814x487, 101K)

Switch+PC owner here. I want to get this game, as I never played the original.

Should I just get the Switch version, or should I wait until the PC version?

We don't even know if a PC version will ever be made. We still haven't gotten Spyro on PC

Nobody knows if a PC version will actually happen yet or not. I'm personally picking a Switch version at launch, because I'm impatient.

switch
>portability
>split screen play
>have to pay for online
pc
>account based rather than depending on a cart or disc
>someone's going to try to crack it apart to mod
>not even sure if it'll exist

Honestly I'm willing to double dip, this game has reignited a childlike excitement that I haven't truly felt in over 15 years. It's a nice feeling.

>One guy trying really hard does not a meme make.
user...

Attached: 1552208124631.png (1408x3352, 1.22M)

Who are the kino online mains? Fake Crash and Zem rate at the top by default, along with classy Ripper Roo.

ANY iteration of Coco is insta-cringe. Sorry bro. Swallow that pride.

Attached: 1500319587941.png (756x734, 29K)

I think I'll just get the Switch version then. I'm still waiting for the Spyro Remastered PC port.

Big Norm and Komodo Joe

>Dingodile
>Komodo Joe
>Ripper Roo

Any other choices are wrong

You're forgetting Pinstripe. Solid list though.

We're still missing Penta and he's obviously in and it took until this trailer to see anything of N. Tropy. Give it time.

>Krunk vs Papu Papu online tribal unga bunga wars

Attached: 1336340140624.png (216x178, 59K)

I'm fucking ready.

Attached: 48371771_803392033345087_9110934620588736512_n.jpg (1024x964, 80K)

Here's hoping Beenox actually includes the TEAM part of Crash Team Racing. Clans in Mario Kart are a lot of fun.

> not getting both
i just want more kart games man, at least until late july

Attached: 1557359311450.png (499x844, 226K)

>Everybody hyped about the races
>Nobody even thinking about more of the wonderful Battle Mode

I'm ready to hide some beakers in boxes

Attached: 1360765450127.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

Someone make an Oxide merchant

>CNKs battle modes are back too
oh baby am I ready

>N. Trance

Fetishist

Attached: 3ca478ded9e3cc489edfcd19bec77b18.png (1816x2267, 206K)

Lewds of Coco in the dress when?

Hopefully soon.

Attached: Princess Coco.png (1106x1588, 92K)

She's not in

But his whole face is already a nose

Would peak shitposting be someone having a Crash of the Titans/Mind over Mutant skin?

Attached: ctr_coco_by_kempferzero_dd0hp5c.png (713x727, 374K)

Yes she is.

Absolutely. Carbon Crash would be the only thing that I would want from those games, and that would be a minor palette swap at best.
youtube.com/watch?v=h0ihd9Jaoro
The further we get from those games, the better.

Cringe

That's a little different. Lazy assholes piggybacking on wojack just plain have an easier time.

Most kino is not giving a fuck and still wrecking you scrubs

>ANY iteration of Coco is insta-cringe. Sorry bro. Swallow that pride.

Yeah, I'm gonna say it.

Attached: JPEG_20190509_234616.png (268x268, 97K)

Say what?

A heated gamer word

Neo?

Gay obv shill thread and 400 fake fucking replies

actually seething nintendie

But isn't this game coming out for switch?

Naughty-dog

Yeah but there's people that have hated Crash for 20 years

Plumber boy still shaking in his boots.

Attached: _cb__crash_special_series__7_ripper_roo_by_seg0lene-dam7r67.jpg (1024x1447, 174K)

Brothers of absolute taste

Attached: Doctor_Nefarious_Tropy.png (698x1040, 423K)

Thats fucking dumb but i believe it.

Is oxide dlc only? Will I be able to play as him in the base game?

Oxide edition just instant-unlocks him, zam, zem, and crunch as well as some exclusive skins and customizations.
The trailer itself even has text that says you can unlock them normally, and the website has specified that you unlock him in adventure mode.

That's good to hear. So are there any reasons to drop the extra 20 bucks if I'm patient?

slightly different boxart, exclusive skins for oxide and crunch, decal for oxide's hovercraft, and stickers to apply to any vehicle.
otherwise no.

also a skin for crash, coco, and cortex
unless they throw more onto it, there's really nothing to really be worth 20 dollars.

There’s no way he’s not getting in, tbqh he deserves a sticky tomorrow desu

Wtf, i didnt expected an erection in a CTR thread

kempferzero tends to have that effect

Attached: dd4t3gp-9bc51eaf-48b0-4e62-a725-da298b970a4a.png (829x906, 443K)

How long till the characters reveal?

Attached: 1460670164153.png (1414x1349, 1.18M)

I heard tomorrow

Attached: dcps4xo__liz_bandicoot_download_by_sab64-dcps5dw.jpg (1192x670, 205K)

holy fucking based

Less than 24 hours.

24 hours

Attached: IMG_20190509_211147.jpg (819x1024, 55K)

I can't wait to play this game when it comes out bros
this is unironically the only videogame i'm actually interested for so far in this year

Attached: 1556134496214.jpg (560x560, 62K)

So pipe dream here, would be cool if Beenox added the custom boss glitch from CTR in Nitro Fueled as its own mode:
youtube.com/watch?v=d1OO5q82Koo&t

Attached: dcps5kx-0320834d-6b54-4a90-9e40-ddbb1f4b4dca.jpg (1366x768, 1.13M)

Is there like a stream or something to see or will they just drop a trailer out of nowhere like until now?

The latter.

That was actual bullshit

But yeah probably another trailer (still fucking mad I missed this one drop)

>Still no sign on the trophy girls

panic

Attached: 1555701643067.jpg (2048x1152, 322K)

I'm not gay, I just want to stick my dick in crazy

Attached: 1517848827741.jpg (860x1280, 224K)

I'll be a knob and attempt to take the shortcuts right away only to get punished

Penguin yay 1

We'll find out today who's in the game or not. Anyone know when Activisions dropping the info?

Rillafags are the waluigufags of crash bandicoot

nina when

Fuck I want mechanic Coco so bad.

Hopefully today.

I'm confident she's in, but not so confident they'll give her the cuter look from titans and use her original design.

meant to reply to

Thread is autosaging, post Bandicoots

Attached: evil_chan_by_kempferzero-dbeq7mu.png (574x638, 131K)

Im not gonna decide on what my main is until all characters are revealed, because if Komodo Moe or any other surprise character gets added I may main it instead.

But so far im either maining Dingodile, Ripper Roo, Komodo Joe or Nash.

Now edit Sonic's tail to be the boner instead.

the beauty of racing games is that they only have to look good from one direction
So when you reverse it, it could be a few ramps and bridges but all the vistas are basically ruined