So why do people pretend to like this again?

So why do people pretend to like this again?

Attached: VTMB_800x600.jpg (800x600, 82K)

OP fucking retarded or something?

Attached: 1539974258521.jpg (800x600, 97K)

atmosphere

I dunno. One dude wanted to live here...I have no idea why. Trust me I would know.

They want to fit in with the boomers for some reason, but don't understand what actually makes the game good, as became apparent when the sequel was announced.

>let me in
>let me in
>let me in
>fight

>pretend
>being a retard

Attached: nut to me hard.png (600x900, 593K)

Nice bait, made me reply.
It was good when it came out and was fun as fuck.
Now it's getting something new and with decent graphics it'll be even better.

>It was good when it came out
It was literally unplayable when it came out.

currently replaying as a gangrel, just got my warform. feels so different from my malk run. why is replaying this so satisfying

its a good game with rough surface
the sequel wont be even that

That's exactly what minimalism looks like, repetitive bland shit with no flavor unlike

I am no longer here.

to provoke you.
you are the most important person who is always right, and everything happens either because of you or to affect you.
most children end their solipsistic phase during their first years of life, but not you, because you are special.
played and finished it before there was even a patch out, get fucked noob.
it crashed and bugged out all the time, but it was playable with enough endurance.

Because I liked it

man the combat is such dogshit i just use godmode. niggas make sir kickalot on source. and other niggas make this piece of shit combat. like night and day

>have 3 different social skills
>"why are they all similar responses"
most people don't get those options

>played and finished it before there was even a patch out, get fucked noob.
>it crashed and bugged out all the time, but it was playable with enough endurance.
Retards like you are the reason Scrolls and Fallout died.

it's good until the final string of levels where you just fight a gorillion enemies with no thought and it just keeps going on and on

I never played this, did it age well?

the visuals, animations, voice acting, and world design aged like fine wine. the parts that aren't great were never good to begin with

Somebody really needs to make a mod that fixes the combat for this game, it shouldn't be that hard either since it's made on source.

thinly veiled vampire the masquerade dick sucking thread, watch yourself you nearly broke
the masquerade again op.

Attached: 1556941030914.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

Speaking of katanas why did the Chinese vampires use Japanese swords?

Availability?

Because Chinesium swords can't cut kindred flesh.

The combat isn't even that bad by RPG standarts, fucking zoomers.

The combat's only okay. It's flaw are exacerbated in that you can get through most of the game with social skills until the point where you can't, in which case you're fucked

The first hub has multiple combat-only quests. The game tries to tell you multiple times that you need to learn to fight.

I think most people complaining about the combat just fucked up their build by never putting points in combat stats, and they probably didn't pay attention to how melee worked with blocking and why you need to hold different direction keys while meleeing for different combos.

Attached: I know it's japanese. Don't ask..jpg (900x506, 120K)

I am the lecher bitch
And I call on all who feed on danger
Taste of the whore, suffer my seed

> Impeach republican president.vtm

hmmmmm...

I SAID HEY

Cuz when you play it you dont feel so ISOLATED

More like
>fight
For most runs with maybe one Let me in if you put points into that conversation skill.

The gameplay system determines the dialogue available, much more indepth than some dialogue wheel.

WHAT A WONDERFUL KIND OF DAY

I GOT SOME HELL TO PAY