It's going to be crap isn't it?

It's going to be crap isn't it?
Had mode: Don't mention the sun

Attached: 1548170911941.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6LAH3qE73lE?t=95
youtube.com/watch?v=jN_F0Gqe0_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have hope. This looked like it had good gunplay. All that was bad for me in Witcher was the combat, so this looks great. I don't care about the authenticity of whether this is cyberpunk or not. Looks cool.

>This looked like it had good gunplay.
Diiiiid it though...

Perhaps it will be a passable fps/rpg hybrid. I don't expect more than that at this point desu.

Yes, nothing looked wrong in the gameplay vid to me. A little janky, but fun as fuck.

>but fun as fuck.
Is it though...

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.
get this gay shit outta here lmao

>Yes, nothing looked wrong in the gameplay vid to me
What's it like being blind. Does someone type for you?

Yikes imagine thinking like this.

In the year 2077, we're all cyborg homosexuals.

Come on gameplay looked decent

Don't need to mention the sun. Shills will do it for you and make any strawman of legit criticism and loop it back to some wacky greentext about the sun or Blade Runner. It happens every single time in these shit threads.

I'm with you man. Game looks allright. Except the driving part though.
>Here's your super awesome bat mobile
>empty road while in a megacity going 40 in next scene

Attached: cyberpunk.png (1716x996, 1.41M)

Yeah but did it REALLY though.

friendly reminder that the trailer was made ingame and therfore the game contains the same shaders models an effects
comparison between the trailer and the gameplay demo features the same shading, render distance and models (proven thanks to 4k)
added to that the demo featured poor render distances so CDPR modifying it for the presentation is highly unlikely

Attached: 25f6lsttnpi11.jpg (960x960, 207K)

>voiced protag
I don't want to play Fallout 4 again, the UI even looks similar

Attached: Killua.jpg (273x486, 11K)

Actually it's gonna be brilliant.

It just has a not as dark tone and a lighter one instead to show these events so it makes it look worse since instead of an awful time for everyone it is just a generic gta clone.

Visually it's a looks like a good adaption of the Cyberpunk 2020 setting. Mechanically not so much.

>skill checks that open different paths, in an open world
>interior of that one mission looked fairly well designed
>actually looks like a game and not some 2012 Watch Dogs shit
I think the issues will be how driving is, how dense the city is in terms of playable, explorable space and performance.

there's no moon so yes.

Driving is shit. Game will be shit.

Will you be able to cheat on your significant other in this game? Asking for a friend.

the absolute state of Yea Forums

Can I play as a cute cyberpunk cat girl?

That's literally all I want in life.

Attached: 1532725978717.png (1698x724, 2.16M)

>game looks bad
>lol the absolute state lolololol
CDPR fanboy fuck off pls

I really think it's gonna be 10/10. I don't know something about CDPR is different. Honestly never have been so hyped for a game. Maybe Silent Hill PT.

God I wish.

Attached: Screenshot_64.png (510x713, 203K)

>can only kind off shit at the driving
>still says game is shit
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Yea Forums

But this is fag as hell man

Attached: Screenshot_57.png (521x712, 188K)

>thinks thats the only thing that looked bad in the gameplay vid
Fuck off fanboy

it's a fag game look here

Cant we wait for the E3 to avoid shitposting?

please remember that i was replying to a post
that said
come on fucko, tell me about all the bad things

Attached: nobodyknows.gif (500x289, 394K)

>friendly reminder that the trailer was made ingame
Right, sure. It looks like 2 entirely different games

Attached: 1540595302579.png (1148x987, 1.82M)

>I'm a blind retarded fanboy waste your time trying to convince me the game is bad please!
No thanks, fuck off.

They gonna retcon furries in tabletop too.
Cyberpunk Red (aka 2020 new edition) will remove them. And it's going to be a prequel to video game, so no furries in 2077 too

>I'm a blind retarded hater waste your time trying to convince me the game is good please!
ok thanks, fuck off.

Bullshit. You know you are gonna play it, even more you gonna like it. But at the same time it scares you. Cause muh Skyrim and GTA. Now you gonna have to hang a new poster next to your brokenass bed and take the old one down- with fucking Detective Pikafag.

youtu.be/6LAH3qE73lE?t=95

>no u
>doesn't even make sense
Fuck off fanboy.

Source?

Attached: Screenshot_61.png (506x721, 175K)

When is Yea Forums going to stop crying about sunlight? Lmao.

>I'm a blind retarded hater, DONT waste your time trying to convince me the game is good, please!
ok thanks, fuck off.
sorry my mistake

Not him but bland quests, subpar looking gunplay, absolute garbage on rails driving, voiced fucking protag. There is plenty. If you liked the gameplay demo that's nice, other people aren't required to.

Sorry I don't suck cdpr's salty dick like you do fanboy.
Fuck off.

Let be serious for a second. At the end of the gameplay V drives car to the ending screen. But you guys are forgetting that there is a night already. I think nigh is going to be shown at the E3 so in the conclusion you are inpatient bunch of babies in grown ass man bodies. Also I'm extremely happy to see what happens to Bethesda, Fallout etc. I hope the
Elders Scrolls going to be shit as well cause you guys don't deserve anything better.

Honestly no one is talking about OMG SUNLIGHT in this thread. Go away

Take the lead FallenAngel144194

>fprpg with lots of customisation and role play
>numbers everywhere so i assume very statsy
>proper cyberpunk without neon meme
>true to cp2020 lore
>full singleplayer w no dlc nonsense
looks exactly like my kind of game lads. looking forward to being a junkie loli hacker and doing industrial espionage for drug money

Attached: Julianne.Stingray.full.2350044.jpg (1500x2000, 206K)

I don't get it either user. Ghost in the Shell is one of the definitive cyberpunk works that has inspired almost everything else, right up there with Cyberpunk (the RPG), Neuromancer, Bladerunner, etc. Half of GitS was set during bright sunny days.

I think it's going to be a gorgeous game with a fantastic world that's going to play like absolute shit and have terrible RPG elements, just like Witcher 3.

you dont know if the quests are bland - you literally saw the middle half of one (and it had good story)
i dot know what you call good gunplay but what they show looks erely similar to titanfall 2 of all things and that is god gunplay
voiced portag doesnt talk much wchich indicates more player choice and besides its not like you didnt expect in a AAA
driving can be fixed
and besides i was just shitting on taht other guy bc he had nothing but the driving

>Literally screeching because it's not night with neon plastered in every inch of screen
Shiggy.

it's fucking gay

now that's what i call a high quality post

proof here

Kek

The sun

>(and it had good story)
Except it didn't. The portion of the one shown was bad, choices look retarded.

>i dot know what you call good gunplay but what they show looks erely similar to titanfall 2 of all things and that is god gunplay

It looked nothing like titanfalls, what the fuck are you on about, it looked like generic half functioning garbage. Also stop posting from a phone you illiterate fuckface

>voiced portag doesnt talk much
Being voiced AT ALL is the problem, and they talk plenty enough. We don't need Fallout 4 bullshitter

> wchich indicates more player choice
This logic makes absolutely no fucking sense. Voice protag indicates the exact polar opposite

And nothing to say about the shit looking driving. The other guy is actually right, you are being a fanboy, especially because your defense of this shit is terrible. Stop trying to make people like what you like.

My point was for once in a Cyberpunk 2077 thread there isn't really any crying about that, at least not yet.

>cdpr tards defending that 45 minutes of garbage we had to witness THIS poorly
LOL

Right? Just observe them how they behave like monkeys in the zoo. From a distance

Heck yeah. Can't wait

What is your favorite game?

>on rails driving can be fixed
Except, it can't. It's either one or the other.

>In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game
>In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man
>In this demo at least
>In this demo

Attached: 6CCD369A46B244A9964F5E48DED644A6.png (593x596, 604K)

Here's your cyberpunk, bro

Attached: cyberpunk2077-get-off-my-property-rgb-1.jpg (1600x900, 374K)

Geralt is the proof that a voiced protag could work but it requires strong characterization from the writting team otherwise the "blank slate" becomes even more obvious and strange in the eyes of the player
as for the dialog tree, I'm a bit worried because dialog choices themselves weren't very deep but the possibility to interact with the environnement and different characters being integrated into the system seemed interesting

Attached: be71273.png (661x676, 543K)

What does that have to do with anything?

female and gay male v is development priority

Witcher 3

i said its fixable and barely an issue
if the player character speaks curtly he can have more lines for different choicesin the conversation
the big problem with voiced protags is that they have paragrafs written for every option in the conversation and somebody has to write and record all of them
devs seemingly went with the nv route of asking complex questions but not talking much
the rest is just subjective shitting, how am i supposed' to say shit when your argument is : ''no, stupid"
its not actually on rails you absolute retard just has shitty physics atm

v is a gay blank slate

I hope it ends up more like Mass effect 1 rather than Fallout 4.
But then again... youtube.com/watch?v=jN_F0Gqe0_o

>DURR IT NEEDS TO BE NIGHT AND RAINY AND THERE HAS TO BE NEON SIGNS EVERYWHERE OR ITS NOT CYBERPUNK DURR DURRR
Fuck. Off. Nigger.

it looks ok, but will be a plebby F5 F9 quest marker bethestadon with bad artstyle

we'll see how it goes, it's far too soon to say what V as a character will be. Also
>gay
you have an obsession, seek help

>if the player character speaks curtly he can have more lines for different choicesin the conversation
But the player character doesn't do that. Speaking less does not remove the problem. Speaking at all IS the problem. fix your damaged brain and learn to read.

>the rest is just subjective shitting
You asked what someone finds bad about what we saw in the gameplay video, what did you expect, objective answers and not opinions? You area fucking clueless dumbass fanboy.

CDPR's only strength is their writers, and they can't even consistently utilize them properly. Everything else ranges from mediocre to terrible.
If CP77 is as much of an "RPG" as TW3, I'll fucking pass. TW3 is only any good because if you ignore the shitty padding, there's still a decent Witcher game under it.

>its not actually on rails you absolute retard
Might want to watch the video again, it very very obviously is. Why do you think people are complaining about it in the first place

>how am i supposed' to say shit when your argument is : ''no, stupid"
Not him but, you're not. You're supposed to accept that maybe people have different opinions about something than you instead of trying to make everyone like what you like.

cdpr has new obsession with wokeness

what did the E3 demo do to deserve this kind of statement ?

>every character speaks
>player character doesnt
1- its a AAA game 2- its really jarring (play VLR youll see) 3-it can be done well and for now is 4- stop shitting and listen to arguments
i expected you to respond to my arguments you literal retard and that doesnt mean saying "no fuckoff" but saying "no because ..."
how fucking dumb are you
do you takl to people ?
speaking requires input from both sides
if youre so good at accepting shit just do a flip off a bridge already
Yea Forums is for talking not tweeting shit

>Might want to watch the video again, it very very obviously is. Why do you think people are complaining about it in the first place
Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: driving.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

WHY IS THE SUN SHINING ON EARTH (TERRA) BILLIONS OF YEARS BEFORE IT SHOULD BECOME A BROWN DWARF ? NOOOOOOOOOOO

e3 only showed female v fucked by man no male v the male v demo later had male v fucked by man no male v fucking women in any demo it's gay

>this is the dystopian future of America in the game
Is fucking John Titor part of the developing team ? Hits way too close to home.

it included women, I hate women!

>corporate dystopia set in Los Angeles
>cleaner than real, modern Los Angeles
I'm not saying it's shit, but it certainly doesn't fit the theme of cyberpunk.

Attached: 1549020845071.png (576x432, 238K)

>player character doesnt
The player character does speak, though...you gigantic fucking imbecile.
>- its a AAA game
That has nothing to do with anything.

>2- its really jarring (play VLR youll see)
What is really jarring. Are you capable of fucking typing complete sentences?

>3-it can be done well and for now is
Not it really can't be. Voice protag is a negative in my book, no amoutn of your saying it's fine is going to change that.

>4- stop shitting and listen to arguments
>i expected you to respond to my arguments
You barely have any beyond "It can be fixed" and "no the gameplay looks great durr!". We get it, you were happy with the gameplay demo. Not everyone was. You don't like what you're hearing because I'm not agreeing with your garbage points. Get the fuck over it moron.

this is your brain on internet culture wars

>a gay character means the studio is a SJW's den now
I'm so tired of you people

hey guys
I just came up with a new subgenre. I call it nightpunk
it features neon lights, trench coats and absolutely NO SUN

>speaking requires input from both sides
You obviously don't agree with each other, instead of getting red in the face someone doesn't like what you like, you can let it go and not be a retard.
>if youre so good at accepting shit just do a flip off a bridge already
I accept that people have opinions. No bridge jumping is needed to have a functioning brain
>Yea Forums is for talking not tweeting shit
No one aid otherwise autist

Not him but why does "driving bad" come up in ever CP 2077 thread if it's going to be open and everything. What is everyone whining about? That it's not GTA driving?

That actually sounds better

show me straight male v dumb ass

>no sun, no plants
>no plants, no oxygen
enjoy suffogating you gigantic turd

Sounds dumb. imagine buying a game because it has neon lights

If I had infinite funds I would fund a complete cyberpunk RPG videogame with everything from the tabletop game

there are just so many thing not in the cyberpunk 2077.. and it doesn't even allow you to have your very own characters with its own age, voice, background.. always got to be a quirky hip edgy 20 year old adult

but user, its the future

I'm sad you can't be a cop in that game, or a rockerboy or a journalist or a corporate. It really pains me that CDPROJEKTRED went the easy way and made a witcher 3 excepted the character is even less defined, but that's it.

the first part is where i portray a scenario you want you dingus
the second is where i explain why it wouldnt be desireable
you can only remember one previous post and you respond by saying >Not it really can't be. Voice protag is a negative in my book
you are braindead and i think thats really cool, keep it up
i say something then you say something and we say somethings untill we get bored, reach an aggrement or not
i dont have to agree with whatever stupid shit you have to say but if i want to disagree i have to say why
oppinions are for people who cant accept facts and yes, this is me at my top edge

Do I look like a CDPR dev to you ? the game isn't out you fucking idiot.
beside, lets say that V is gay no matter what, how is this a SJW statement ?

>oppinions are for people who cant accept facts
Imagine being this fucking retarded and thickheaded

If you are expecting anything more than Witcher 3 with guns then probably. Personally my biggest beef with W3 was the sword fighting was kinda boring and shit. FPS combat is much easier to make decently enjoyable.

right back at (you) i guess
i can be proven wrong, the question is can you make me ?

There is nothing to prove wrong. You think the trailer looks amazing and someone else doesn't. You're being a whiny fanboy about it rather than accepting that though, carry on, I'm done responding to you retardation.

>the first part is where i portray a scenario you want you dingus
The scenario I want is a protag not talking AT ALL. But that isn't the case. Maybe if you were capable of comprehending anything anyone says you wouldn't keep posting retarded shit.

>the second is where i explain why it wouldnt be desireable
Because it's jarring? It isn't, it's been done in games before and it works fine. You do not need a speaking main protag.

>you can only remember one previous post and you respond by saying Not it really can't be.
Oh no, I disagree with you and your poor points, keep whining about it with each successive post you fucking idiot.

>you are braindead and i think thats really cool, keep it up
And you are a retarded fanboy who has poor-to-utterly-retarded defenses for his corporate overlords. It's like this is the first time you've ever seen someone not agree with you.

GOTY 2020 and there's nothing sunposters can do about it except play it.

You've yet to post a single fact. Your just regurgitating shit from your iphone like a dumb nigger

I would hope it would be at least a little different than a medievil 3rd person RPG, yes

its nice that you respond to my banter and still dont get my point
as i said, be brave
hey maybe ill ecome a namefag so that it would be easier for you to track my posts
for now just look for the longest post with the shittiest grammar

Yeah keep thinking its coming out in 2020 dumbass lol

Looks like you have nothing more of note to say. In the future, underage retard, try not being a dipshit fanboy, okay?

I'd rather you become a tripfag so I can filter you and your idiotic posts.

not to you no
being a tripfag is a differnt thing, wouldnt help at all kiddo

It would help me to filter you. Read. Comprehend.

Look the baby is tucking his tail and going home. After all his bravado about having arguments and talking. LOL, iphone posters never cease to amaze

Attached: 1545012507445.jpg (576x418, 56K)

I have faith.
won't buy it until real reviews come out tho.

>trusting reviews
Just fucking pirate it or something nigga

banter when one party wants to leave is really bad manners
also, please read my posts again
youll get it eventually

Attached: 1533207953779.jpg (250x250, 14K)

>read my retarded garbage again
No, you failed to make a single convincing point. You have Stage 5 fanboy delusion. Work on that. Work on your spelling abilities too, it's atrocious.

maybe I will, who knows.

Doesn't matter to me any more I won't live to see it, but shitposters will eat their words when this is going to be the Dishonored of the 2020s.

They will suck CDPRs dick like they have done for all there games so far even if the game is bad. Looking at reviews is probably the last thing I'll do.
Maybe I'll see what the buzz is on Yea Forums first

i came here to learn english and shit on brainlets
guess what
if you insist you can have the last word answering to that post
i insist

Attached: 1553883175529.png (564x580, 218K)

>I was merely pretending to be retarded all along!
Bravo fanboy. Also it's hard to 'shit on' brainlets when you literally can't spell to save your life. It makes you look like a huge brainlet from the get-go.

Attached: 1540593013773.jpg (1280x484, 89K)