Steve treated as a joke by Mojang/most of his leakers are bullshit

>Steve treated as a joke by Mojang/most of his leakers are bullshit
>Banjo looking very fucking unlikely
>Master Chief straight up fucking deconfirmed
>Cuphead deconfirmed
Where were you when Rash was the most likely Microsoft rep for Smash?

Attached: raihj.gif (195x200, 1.57M)

*blocks your path*

Attached: icon_xl.jpg (335x400, 42K)

Where were you when people cared more about speculating third-party newcomers than playing the actual game when it's out

>Banjo looking very fucking unlikely
How do you figure?

>Mick Gordon KI OST added
Fuck yeah, don't even care which KI rep it is.

No games in a while.
Even Fulgore has a better chance than Banjo. Even Fulgore.

>b-because I said so!

Shit man. K.Rool's never gonna be in Smash. His last main game was ten years ago.

Is it really that fun to autistically talk about the potential roster of a game for years? 98% of you guys who even play the game at all won't play any of those new characters for long anyway.

Conflictfrogs would be literally the best choice. It would also make Steve and Banjofags seethe badly

So unlikely that I've never considered it before. Would be fucking awesome though.

>No games in a while.
But user they started releasing more Banjo merch this year for seemingly no reason

Rash/Pimple would be cool
I just hope Brave refers to Bravely Default so all the Sorafags and Erdrickfags can get btfo
I'd still prefer Yukimura/Lu Bu over Hayabusa for a Tecmo Koei rep

There's a big difference between K. Rool and Banjo, however. Consider;
>1. K. Rool is actually owned by Nintendo.
>2. K. Rool's franchise actually has new games beyond 2008.
>3. Donkey Kong's a fucking cash cow to Nintendo near the levels of Mario and Pokemon.
>4. Who the fuck would want any of DK's other enemies? All of the others are one off villains who are easily forgettable.

Banjo is dead and has no future and there’s zero incentive to add him

you got battletoads?

When was Steve treated as a joke

Both are good choices.

Attached: 1526466736262.jpg (412x441, 83K)

Any time he's mentioned for Smash to people at Mojang they laugh it off.

That never fucking happened, Mojang said it would be cool

Silly user, we're clearly getting Marcus Fenix.

This, I really hope my nigga Rash is in.

>Aubrey Norris thinks Steve in Smash is a joke
>But having a mix of purple and blue for hair is pretty good

She didn’t say it was a joke, she said it wasn’t the best choice but she doesn’t know what the fuck she’s talking about and that’s why she doesn’t have the final say

My dad works at nintendo, his wife's son works at microsoft. They said neither of them but this guy are getting in.

Attached: conker.png (1100x1046, 858K)

I never new how badly I wanted this until now.

And yet, K.Rool wasn't in the reboot of the series. Move the goal post more.

Smash doesn't have a side-scrolling brawler rep so this could probably work.

I know they don't count, but didn't Ryu and Ken have a side scrolling segment in one of the street fighter games or am I thinking of another fighting game?

>Banjokes are really reaching it

Attached: 1554402637679.jpg (1273x766, 126K)

asd

Based.

Ryu and Ken showed up in River City Rampage, I think. Or maybe I'm thinking of Double Dragon.

Rent Free. Lmfao.

>THEY PROVED ME WRONG, THEY MUST BE A BANJOKE
And who's the only group that use banjoke I wonder.

>joker

>No games in a while.
The same was true of Battletoads until recently, and I don't think anybody was really expecting a revival. A franchise is only dead until it isn't.

>K. Rool's franchise actually has new games beyond 2008.
None of which feature him.
>Donkey Kong's a fucking cash cow to Nintendo near the levels of Mario and Pokemon.
This isn't true at all.
>Who the fuck would want any of DK's other enemies?
This is not something that Sakurai cares about - he didn't look at the roster and think "Gee, we need an antagonist from the Donkey Kong franchise" and decide on K. Rool. If villains were a factor in roster decisions, we would at least have Medusa and an FE villain, and would've gotten K. Rool and Ridley much sooner.

The only reason that K. Rool was included was because of how well he did in the Smash Ballot - Sakurai himself has stated that. It had nothing to do with adding more villains, or because games that didn't feature him did well, or to round out how the DK franchise was represented - if representing the source franchises was important to him, then we should have gotten Toad way before we got Rosalina or Bowser Jr., and probably would've gotten Dixie over K. Rool.