WTF FAKE FAKE FAKE

WTF FAKE FAKE FAKE
NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY AS GENERIC STRAIGHT WHITE GUY IN 2019

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-220040_Twitter.jpg (1080x1471, 615K)

It's a event by sony

>When you have no games but you must vote
Hehe

>Yea Forums will defend a 7/10 because they think some nobodies on twitter don't like it
I wish I worked in marketing, you could make so much money baiting Yea Forums to shill for you

Ps4 is the notmiest of normie console and niggers and spics preferred. Can we stop pretending weebs are even relevant?

Wow it's fucking nothing.
What else even came out in April on PS4?

idpol obsessed kids will defend and buy anything if they think it triggers SJWs.

Everytime I see shill threads like this I think of all the SJWs that made money selling trump hats and feminist tear mugs to idiots.

>zombies

They're not zombies, user. They're called fucking Freakers.

Attached: 1531244457529.png (850x850, 63K)

7/10 is being extremely generous with this game. Gameplay is okay but the story and characters are atrocious.

>released on the same day as an ugly dolls movie tie-in game

>gets picked by PS blog drones

It was really down to the wire.

>t. """""journalists"""""
Cope.

Is this an elaborate false flag to make /pol/ look even worse than it is or do you genuinely buy into this meme?

how small is your dick white supremacist=?

Why does this cope meme make you look even more insecure and defensive

Actually he would be generic even if he was black and gay.

How am i a white supremacist? Im literally surrounded by niggers and spics where i live and have become one. Currently suing a niggers insurance who crashed into me and missing work. Nigger life is chill bruh. Also miss me wit that gay shit askin bout muh dick.

you are a white supremacist if you are white and use nigger simple as that

>journos knowing how to get on Yea Forums

>Yea Forumseople can't find the latest sony zombie movie unimpressive without hating white men at the same time

perhaps it is this nigga who is coping

Attached: 1555209126280.jpg (320x454, 74K)

Lmaooo you the type of white faggot that a nigger would just go in your pockets and take your shit. Don't ever leave the safety of moms basement in the suburbs.

>Best game of April
>Only games released in April
What a meaningful award.

>No-no! Cope journiggers! Sony number 1! Every release is kino!

Wasn't it like the only game that released on Playstation that month?