Literally why do you play online games?

Literally why do you play online games?

Attached: IMG_20190509_141411.jpg (472x767, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=in6bP2KFmcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because offline games don't make me feel less lonely.

To mostly play with friends, why?
You do have friends, user, right?

You know who are more pretentious than book readers who disregard the movie adaptations? Fags who think single player games are more important than multiplayer games

Fun.

Humans are unpredictable, and adapting. Ai in single player definately is not.

As a pretentious book reader who disregards movie and TV adaptations, I take offense. If 90% of them weren't hot garbage that strayed from the story because the director wanted to add his own 'creative' twist to it. I might look forward to them... Like nigga if you wanted to get creative, you would have made your own fucking story.

Attached: 1555082792408.jpg (2527x1900, 518K)

/thread

Human opponents also make often 90% of fun mechanics in the game obsolete. It all boils down to
>lose terribly or become part of the meta

>Humans are unpredictable, and adapting
HAH, no they are not.

But what's the point of playing video games if I can't say the n-word to strangers or at least drop some redpills?

>the witcher
>no one shouting about they fucked your mother
>"YOUR MOTHER SUCKS DWARF COCKS"

Outsmarting a dumb AI is not nearly as satisfying as beating another human in a game.

>I am watching a movie but I want to read words on the screen.

Its a different medium. Things need to change.

Most human are dumber than AI.

Last time I spend any significant amount in online games was maybe 15 years ago. I eventually got bored of online shooters. I tried MMORPGs but they all made me feel like I'm visiting some amusement park. Also, playing with zoomers is just the worst shit ever. That being said your picture is trash and you're a faggot.

Attached: 1557113064700.jpg (960x540, 45K)

Depends on the game. Any competitive E-sport will also yield meta-fags that are the most predictable and rigid fuckers around unless you try to introduce improv and strategy that they mix with about as well as oil and water at which point they will actively turn on their own teammates in the most unpredictable ways. Retards will actively shun the exact same thing they will be spamming in 2-4 weeks for free wins just because E-sports fags aren't playing it.

Multiplayer games had much more of a point before companies stripped out community run dedicated servers and forced matchmaking into everything so that multiplayer games could become better microtransaction platforms.

Depends on the game and the human opponent.

For the thrill of the fight.

because i mostly play fighting games

youtube.com/watch?v=in6bP2KFmcE

The fuck, people really play online?
Strange, I am playing to get AWAY from other people.

For the same reasons why you posted this online.

Because I like to.

You're a sock (soi cuck)

> work 8h a day
> wow, I can't wait to play online with 12yo retards shouting in their mic

So I can tell someone that I fucked their mom