DMC

If Nero got the power autism from his dad, then surely mom contributed with rebel attitude and love for wrestling?

Attached: 67366097_p0.png (1017x1058, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dmc-art.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all&pid=0
transfer.sh/eiMTQ/tfw.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=eY6BATNOMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=0xNC3HPRoTk
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/148
twitter.com/AntiDX/status/1125423153168039937
twitter.com/TonyxsteveStony/status/1126154562606206976
youtube.com/watch?v=YHDK43CgFnk
youtu.be/z95fi3uazYA?t=90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

V manga scans when

Heard raws can be seen on Friday, with translation coming the next day.

Why do we want the mother to be a character despite clearing being written off as a one night stand never to be mentioned again. Thinking she meant something is just Dan's false hopes.

Nero got his wrestling genes from SPARDAAA

Because save for Nico every other woman in the series has become a disappointment, mostly irrelevant voice over the phone or just someone who appears in side material.
It would be nice to have someone fresh, and she must be pretty awesome anyway if she got Vergil in bed.

Friday afternoon and Saturday/Sunday translations.

Attached: D5ubjEEV4AEsxCI.jpg (979x800, 49K)

Considering the time he spent in human world, it wouldn't be odd if he had at least tried it, but it also wouldn't be odd if he had invented a style.

If they're boy cats why do they have nipples

I love Dante

Attached: 1557265020438.jpg (663x662, 36K)

That’s not how genetics work

I dunno user, Vergil was a real asshat during that time. He's only better now because of all the shit he endured and losing to Mundus. She might have just been his attempt to trace his father's steps. Vergil gave no care to humanity. None.
The only woman of any real significance to the Spardas was their mother.

Vergil started as pretty normal child that liked reading more than fighting, it's possible that early on he could still tap into his old personality when he didn't have to fight for his life.
The time he met Arkham might have just been the tipping point. In the atmosphere of demon infested house, the vision reminding him of fear and the bait of father's sword helping him beat that fear, he became corrupted before Mundus even got to him.

>Nero’s mom is into pro wrestling.
>corners Vergil and power bombs him onto the bed.
>”what form of power is this?”
>”and that how I met your mother Nero.”
Post Nero’s face when.

I want to know more about Nero's mom..

Attached: 1553386514581.png (800x1200, 582K)

Holy shit, literally anything DMC page post or related that Capcom posts is full of Vergil DLC comments, kek.

Capcom will listen r-right?

Attached: 1542038257128.jpg (700x1129, 250K)

Nero's mom was probably a demon summoner or someone with arcane knowledge and that's how Vergil took interest in her.

It's impossible they won't, they are waiting the PS5/XBOX2 announcement

Summoners still need to know how to fight without help from demons, not on amazing levels, but enough to get out of sticky situations.

Its Morrigan from MvC3, Vergil and Morrigan boned down

Dante or Vergil would kill the slutty demon the moment they make eye contact.

They need to be strong enough to wrestle demons into listening to them.

>From MvC3
user research better.

And here, on a former thread an user claimed that the spamming was coming from Yea Forums alone. People really are delusional.

Oh come on, user, if it's Dante they'd exchange a few words before that.

Attached: 1554982766898.jpg (355x429, 110K)

>"Wow, I've never seen a talking slut before..."

They should have made him playable at least in bp.

How big will the Special Edition be? Will it be as big as UMvC3?

figure it'll be like 3 or 4
just some new characters using the regular campaign. It'd be cool if they redid the ladies and added them with Vergil too

Nah, Dante would be equally lewd to her.
I think they will actually add new campaigns, not reuse the same levels

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

I'm guessing they were waiting to see how people received V before going forward with doing things like incorporating his moves and personality into future Vergil gameplay or not.

New campaign plus main game is what I'm hoping for.

Attached: 1556959544828.gif (299x340, 1.96M)

Personally, find V really boring after the first playthrough and specially in DMD. He needed more melee non-pet dependent moves, that would be fixed with Vergil i guess

For a minute I thought this reply was referring to Vergil.

Is Dante a virgin?

He's known to have "steel balls" on the strip club

Attached: swgxgretqzr11.png (397x599, 130K)

Dante doesn't hate demon women. If they act lewd he'll be lewd back.

Then he'll fight them.

Attached: autism.jpg (754x424, 63K)

Post yfw what Reuben and Dan meant by Capcom having plans was putting Dante in Smash and making Vergil an assist trophy.

Attached: 1552531896262.png (331x434, 206K)

dandonfuga's april batch is finally up

includes lady

>Dante in Smash
I really hope not, smashfags are insufferable. We have alot of cancer already in this fanbase

Nah Vergil's just an excuse to resell the game again for special editions unfortunately.

Who did the art for the 2 novel? Makes me think of a mix between Baccano and Angel Sanctuary.

It wasn't smashfaget.

SE coming 2020 with new consoles i bet, new entire levels and campaigns for Dante Vergil/Lady Trish

Nice

Attached: 1555551905584.jpg (1100x1556, 865K)

The titties will always disturb me.

>steel balls
what does this even imply? Balls of steel is just something to describe a hard ass. It's not really sexual.

Why didn't they punch each other in the , it would have been entertaining to see that.

Attached: D5qiAMcU8AELH-C.png (984x833, 81K)

Some guy named Yuuichi Kosumi, can't seem to find anything other than DMC2 novel on him.

If Dante gets in and Vergil isn't an echo, I'll be pissed.

I get the feeling Dante never actually makes it to third base since he has too much fun on first and second.

Attached: 1531680615923.gif (600x293, 173K)

It's not balls of steel, it's literally said he has steel on his balls

That just makes it more confusing

yeah, maybe Dante is into some BDSM shit

He needs to feed Nero with dem tiddies.

He would probably be confused and try to punch him in the teeth.

Vergil isn't really my favorite, i like him and all but i just want to play with Yamato and see more cutscenes of family bonding

Attached: 1556847208310.jpg (2499x1125, 724K)

Attached: 1553997154312.jpg (720x817, 58K)

You mean Nero right?

More like Tokypop's translator wanted him to be, and got everything messed up while trying to be clever.
In the Japanese versions she talks about him specializing in iron bullets, and proceeds to talk about his guns, implying he lives a very dangerous lifestyle that could get one killed.

>nero
you wish

I wish I would Eva so I could scoop up the baby Sparda bros and hug them whenever I want.

Attached: D5KaXzBVUAAhKsT.jpg large.jpg (1024x1024, 146K)

The weeb katana man is pretty cool.

Attached: 1556841043654.webm (1108x1920, 2.87M)

>only 3653 days until dmc5 special edition with playable vergil + coatless vergil alt costume

Attached: D5zbpp0UIAY8EZr.jpg (1024x910, 87K)

Spinoff SoL anime about the Sparda bros demon hunting together when?

Attached: 1542816163416.jpg (900x1416, 185K)

You mean that twitter roastie?

Yeah, pretty sure it was the same dude.

Castlevania crossover Netflix cartoon is about Sparda

Never ever. You have my shoulder to cry on.

SOON

Attached: dmc netflix producer.jpg (800x1200, 162K)

Playing through first DMC right now. What's the statue next to that tomb you can move to reveal a hole in the ground in the beginning? It looks like you're supposed to use an item there, but I've already played through once and never did anything with it.

maybe unused feature from the RE days

Praying to Sparda there is more cute flashback stuff

Attached: 1556453243383.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Maybe we'll get some gag 4koma about that some day.

Yamato should be bigger there

demon-half/half-human as representations of id-ego-superego make sense story wise but its interesting how they seem to translate into the gameplay

dmc games are action games where you beat the shit out of dudes in viscerally satisfying ways - that's the id covered - but they're also heavily ego driven too, since you're constantly pushing to get better scores, play on better difficulties and at the highest levels players will choreograph entire combos, bossfights and even levels into one smooth satisfying sequence, directing all of this visceral action towards refinement

but where does the superego come in during gameplay?? is it the story motivation? is it the "you're only casual if you give up" mentality?

You remember that mission with the soul or whatever that gives you a timer to complete the mission?
If you run out of time, you can go to that place and "re-charge" it, so you can try again

What the fuck he talks to Trish all the time

I wonder if V's visions Manga will show scenes about Vergil with her..
I hope this manga have more story than the novel.

Attached: 1553300749623.png (1230x1620, 955K)

Attached: 1529478163240.png (749x470, 700K)

it'll show how they made nero

vergil had pre-marital sex... i can't support this series anymore...

Attached: n08g1h6vo8x21.jpg (640x747, 85K)

>implying it wasnt inmaculate conception

>Nico is seething in the background
Dont let the heart hands fool you!

Attached: 1556289363625.jpg (289x265, 30K)

Nico is a lesbian

>not supporting the chad vergil

She's bi at max

Both Vergil and Nico can't be the bisexual stand ins. There has to be at least one full gay.

Attached: 1554172581157.png (1878x1623, 2.41M)

Source?

DMC is not made by western devs

Attached: 1554133793436.jpg (986x553, 347K)

She was cumming in her panties when she met Dante.

Doesn't Nico have a secret crush on Nero? She got all fuzzy inside when Nero said they make a great team.

Attached: 8FE95759-1C0D-4C1C-BA1C-FAFE51CF5346.jpg (1091x1080, 143K)

She does, and one obvious crush for Dante too

>V was made to be literal fujo bait
>Morrison retconned into a black man
It's ok when Japan does it

That was just because he killed her shitty dad for her. Also she has a boner for ebony and ivory

>>V was made to be literal fujo bait
that's why only fujos like him
>>Morrison retconned into a black man
nick fury was white and no one gave a shit when they turned him into Samuel L Jackson

I hope so.

Attached: 1553290542553.png (2221x2357, 876K)

Anyone hoping that the next Devil May Cry has Dante traveling to Japan and fighting Yokais? Seriously, Japan has a lot of demons. A series where you fight demons created in Japan and yet we never see any Japanese inspired demons? Come on Capcom the idea sells itself. Besides I don't want to play Okami. I want it done with Devil May Cry given the gameplay is superior.

The lewdest part of this pic is Vergil's butt

>Nero spands DMC business world wide

Attached: image00149.jpg (1357x1920, 479K)

Anyone else like that Kyrie is a supportive love interest? That means she's NOT a forced Gurl Powah shit character who gets in the way and then when her Gurl Powah shit doesn't work Nero has to save her. Basically Kyrie knows she's a normal woman and tries her best to STAY AWAY from the freaking monsters and demons that roam and kill people. I respect that. Fuck Gurl Powah shit.

I want a Mexican Devil May Cry game.

The only girl power that works is Lady to be honest
QUE TE JODAN

>giving a western example when complaining about the west
Also V = Vergil. The whole point was to give him the characterization he never had.

I hope they show them holding hands

It already is worldwide, Dante always travels way outside of his home city. In DMC1 to that random island in the ocean. In DMC2 to that island continent. In DMC4? He travels to Fortuna City. The only DMC game where Dante stays in his neighborhood is DMC3 and recently DMC5. Anyway, it would be nice to see some Japanese demons as Japan is pretty big on demonology. Their demons, yokais, and even onis are a big cultural staple and they should be utilized in Devil May Cry.

Another idea is to use demons inspired by Italy. And another thing why doesn't Capcom do a special unlockable boss fight against Fire Brand from Demon's Crest? They own that series so that's a nice crossover.

Devil May Cry has so much potential. I would hate to see it forgotten.

I gave a western example because you said it's ok when Japan does it. It's not. It's ok when done right

No the solution is a SoL anime. Basically Supernatural in anime form but actually good. Some episodes Nero does shit and sometimes Vergil and Dante do shit. The shit writes itself. All you need is an overarching plot to pull it all together.

>The only girl power that works is Lady to be honest

But that's because Lady has never been an ordinary human, she's a descendant of the priestess with super human skills and powers making her blood special. Even so, Lady is alright she also doesn't get in the way and somehow gets annoying and steals the spotlight and junk like that. The bottom line is I appreciate Kyrie being a supportive character who does her best to not be a bother for Nero.

Why does Vergil tell V "it's past his bed time" when he stabs him in BP?

Attached: 1554256738220.jpg (2560x1600, 992K)

What if Dante goes to an alt dimension to fight with Donte?

Attached: D4cqGaOU0AAGhKw.jpg (1024x602, 82K)

>hoodie kid

Attached: 1C05B763-8C4F-4BAF-A8E4-5557157BC377.jpg (1024x777, 52K)

>I appreciate Kyrie being a supportive character who does her best to not be a bother for Nero.
She's kinda a divine figure to Nero, if it was not for her he would be a power autist like Vergil.
Also i like how they are basically Sparda and Eva 2: Eletric Boogaloo

because they were too lazy to give vergil any new lines.

Why would I want to see a fight that only lasts for a second?

Donte's son

Vergil and Nero are too different from Dante to be echos. Who do you need is someone you could easily re-skin as Dante, like Sparda or pic related

Attached: 9263A026-FD0C-4007-85EE-803813008ACE.jpg (900x600, 131K)

Donte is closer to Nero though.

kek Vergil, guess who wasn't in Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation Dx2 event.
>thinking nero won't be pushed in more third party games now after starring in 2 main ones

Attached: udsj.png (965x549, 946K)

Nero is Itsuno's creation, he'll shill Nero till the end of time.

So we all know that Dante has a daughter, right?

demon genes don't dilute, they work like saiyans
the more a demon/saiyan is human the more powerful he is

Attached: Nero and Vergil.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Nero should evolve his devil trigger in the next one.

......he's in his 20s

He’s actually disappointed that he didn’t have more levels for Dante though.

He's only 25 in DMC5. Itsuno is aging Dante so they can throw in the whole "he's too old for this shit" excuse and have him replaced (which won't happen anyway).

If Dante hadn't given Sparda's sword to Trish he would've been able to deal with Mundus in their final clash.

Dante was also just giving a damn about protecting humanity and shit. Current Dante would stomp Mundus.

How long ago was the last game? people keep saying different ages everytime some say 19 in last games others say 17 does anyone even fucking know? lol

DMC5 is 5 years after 4

Guys, dont start. We can have Dante, we can have Vergil, we can have Nero. Stop trying to tear the family apart! For the first time they is happy. Stop it!

>thinking that counts
lel the delusion

Vergil wasn't there to avoid spoilers to be honest

Let him shill as long as we still got Dante and Vergil it's fine.

Suffered defeat after defeat as
dlc character

No dlc tho kek

It's literally impossible to Dante not appear in later games, and i like Nero. Even if Dante don't have missions in the main game, he will be playable in BP or DLCs

Here we go, triggered over Nero hour, get over it.

seethe more

I like him, perfect contrast to Dante's manchildness, and Vergil's autism.

No one is triggered over Nero though, just discussing his MC probabilities

The moment shilling starts to become apart of the discussion the end result is too predictable and all so tiresome.

It's not that complicated really,
>DMC3 manga Dante was 18
>DMC3 Dante was 19
>DMC4 novel claimed Nero was around 16 to 19
>DMC5 novel claimed Nero was the same age Dante was in DMC3, so 19
>DMC5 novel happens 5 years after DMC4
>DMC5 prologue happens a year later the novel
Nero is either 24 or 25.

But how do you know for sure, when even the novel can't settle on a definate age?

ok nerofag don't get mad at discussion.

Attached: 1557377161880.jpg (826x317, 103K)

We don't have an exact number but we know for a fact that he's either 22 at youngest or 25 at oldest.

I ain't any fag, if anything I am dmc3 ladyfag, I enjoy and welcome all characters to expand the series, it's what makes RE great. Antifags are all shit.

Also every latest novel kind of retcons some things, so even all current information is subject to change. But we usually take the latest claims as more canon due to obvious reasons.

Next game gonna be like 1 year later they're not gonna have Dante rolling around in a wheel chair yelling at Nero's kids to get off his lawn.

Nah, we have to wait for DMC 9 until he gets the wheelchair.

Attached: 485D5D7A-0ECD-4F9B-8913-9FB201836F2A.jpg (632x822, 260K)

dante's still in his early 40's and he won't need a wheelchair if he has demon genes in him

Attached: Wheelchair Gatling Gun 01.png (1024x576, 810K)

they could always just make them immortal. A demon has never died of old age in this series afaik. Sparda didn't even.

Daily reminder I want to KISS Lady.

Attached: 1544403158888.jpg (1407x1096, 290K)

He needs a better design. He lost all his style.

>Nico is seething in the background
She's not.

JUICY

I need more Vergil and Girl in red dress drawings, where I can find them..

Attached: 1553200950372.png (1078x1008, 371K)

BROTHERS IN THE DARK, FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE
DEVILS IN THE DARK, FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE
FIGHT FOOOOOOR YOOOOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

Attached: [NoobSubs] Monogatari S2 09 (1080p Blu-ray 8bit AAC).mp4_snapshot_15.42_[2016.01.31_01.52.03].jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

What's this from?

Why the fuck has my SDT bar disappeared? I can't use it at all and I have no idea why this has happened

Props to JYB as a voice actor, smashing things around and bodyslamming things while Nero is like FLY BABYYY!!!, is the best thing ever. Nero fights so ovely excited agressive. I'm pretty sure he's a psychopath. I'm sure of it especially after he stomped Malphas head over and over.

Playable Vergil mod

Attached: Preparations for the bash.gif (540x350, 2.73M)

Are there any decent Vergil mods right now?

FUCK I LOVE 5 YAMATO
IT'S SO PRETTY
ALL THOSE COOL EFFECTS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There's one that has a DT and some moves

Attached: 1555679520105.jpg (1400x1000, 870K)

SAVIOR
BLOODSTAIN
HELLFIRE
SHADOW
HEAVEN ON A LANDSLIDE
SAVIOR
BLOODSTAIN
HELLFIRE
SHADOW
HEAVEN ON A LANDSLIDE

He has a lot of experience from dubbing Ichigo.

>just trying out uncle Dante's clothes, do somethin' bout bitch

Attached: kiohgcsl04x21.jpg (1920x1080, 494K)

Surprisingly......red looks really good on Nero.

>Legendary Dead Weight

Attached: fuuuuulish.png (540x405, 97K)

Nero should rock the red coat in 6

Reminder of Nero's true mother.

Attached: 1491978850189.jpg (800x660, 269K)

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK
IT'S TOO LATE

Attached: chicken.jpg (1004x1023, 186K)

>tfw it's more likely we'll get a playable Vergil in new MvC than in DLC at this point

Attached: 1554762635101.jpg (123x123, 8K)

SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN YOUR CHARACTER GRACE

>tfw the Chinese mobile game will be out before we get a Vergil DLC

Reminder

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 217K)

wasn't there supposed to be an interview with v's va ?

is the dub for Bleach any good?

It's a 2000s shounen anime dub.

don't curse us please

So stiff and overacted then?

>tfw haven't attended DMC threads for a couple of days
I missed you fags

Attached: 20190508180638_1.jpg (2560x1440, 656K)

kek

So if I get it right, then raws of VoV in
14 hours or so.

What did he meant by this?

Attached: djtt0kh3dgj11.jpg (1242x976, 97K)

usually comes out around noon est iirc

Ok but how the fuck did Sparda even die?
All I've really got as a timeline is.
>High-ranking/acting demon. Presumably had a personal background with Mundus.
>WOKE UP TO JUSTICE
>Spends 2,000 years beating up demons and separating out the demon and human worlds.
>His personal weapon is used to make his final seal at temen ni gru.
>Settles down with Eva.
>Splits remaining demonic power into Yamato and Rebellion.
>???
>Is dead.

Sparda put all his power on the swords, so i bet he was turning into dust like V

hold the SSS what is this? tell me.

Grey dust under a moonlight...

>first imminent wave of shitposters after release
>then gayshit and fujos
>now nintentards because of 1 on switch announcement but alteast these threads are mostly filtred, still, even less DMC
>smashfaggots in near future
run, remember the good days
and keep hoping for him

Attached: vergilswordscream.png (1281x790, 1.3M)

Daddy

Attached: 1555640984626.jpg (559x960, 64K)

>be a demon lord
>breed with some human thot
>gift your two sons two powerful swords, one each
>one looks is designed by HR Giger, looks badass like it belongs to a biker meth head
>the other is a weaboo katana

what did Sparda mean by this?

Attached: main-qimg-795531c1c4c8ff8f8cbce659a35c808c.jpg (602x339, 57K)

Only two things can save us from this dark future
DLC or SE announcement

>demons can turn into weapons near death
>Devil Sword Sparda
>???

Yamato is prettier.

Attached: s_160.jpg (5050x2841, 2.06M)

fugg that's a nice shot

Attached: 1534963413239.png (324x380, 207K)

5Yamato is GOAT dude

Attached: 1556311322599.jpg (1357x1920, 730K)

>this everything
And people are saying it's not a katana only because she's a big girl for SDT forms.

It's not a katana
IT'S A BIG ASS 170CM KATANA

Attached: 1556669305179.jpg (2260x4770, 2.66M)

i thought it was 160cm

somewhere in between 160-170cm
it's big

4u

160cm
Also don't forget that Spardas are ~194cm tall.

Attached: 1556949440261.jpg (1200x799, 153K)

god, i wish my dad gave me a reality shredder giant katana

Attached: 1555727182191.png (744x426, 93K)

It really is pretty, but I mean..it looks a little bit out of character from Sparda
I get that Dante and Vergil are perfect opposite, but I still see it as a stretch, after all these years

Man, Sparda was a fucking bug. Be grateful that Yamato doesn't look like DSD.

>we'll never get to use this pretty katana because playable vergil is never ever

Yamato-chan is smokin' hot

Attached: 1485467877013.jpg (426x590, 58K)

Vergil took after his father in clothing choices.

Attached: 1557426893207.png (880x480, 209K)

Technically, he is playable, but is unfinished

>drawfag-kun finished my request
Holy shieet

Attached: UKed8ApyjEg.jpg (223x227, 12K)

Reminder

Attached: nero.jpg (1522x2226, 2.18M)

Attached: nero2.jpg (3044x2226, 3.29M)

Attached: nero3.jpg (439x2193, 1.15M)

They took a lot of inspiration from drafts of Nero's clothing for Vergil in this game.

>IT'S A 170CM ASS NODACHI
ftfr

he uploads all the requests under here btw
dmc-art.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all&pid=0

Attached: 1555971260639.png (761x652, 70K)

That's one manly Nero. I kinda like it.

It's not a Nodachi, Nodachis has weird ass handles

Attached: Nodachi.jpg (1000x1000, 169K)

Is it weird I want dress up/customization in DMC? Because I do. Mix and match outfits from each game, add some new stuff, and then the threads would compete to see who has the most /fa/ Dante.

Attached: 1556314892792.jpg (1357x1920, 403K)

Attached: 117f3adb067bdbdebaf4bdd087c57c2114b00306.png (834x569, 268K)

It's not a nodachi.

I think I requested this ages ago, but thanks drawfag.

Still not playable ;_;

Attached: 1553634598083.png (900x820, 127K)

>sandbox DMC

Attached: f4d.png (469x350, 150K)

Sparda went around sealing up shit for 2000 years. He probably had some wacky feudal Japan adventure at some point

>Sparda is Oda Nobunaga

Attached: 1553378524133.png (496x794, 62K)

bottom right Vergil looking snazzy as fuck

Attached: 1553907661144.png (369x448, 107K)

E3 is like a month away; I think we're going to get a DLC announcement there. Itsuno mentioned on Twitter there's a "new project" team and a "DMC" team he took pictures with, so the DMC crew is probably working on stuff right now for us.
DMC5 was really well received, so they'll save the Vergil/Lady&Trish DLC to have something nice to show off alongside new titles.

Attached: 1538859721063.jpg (1000x563, 111K)

>only Trash and V look good with a beard
What did they mean by this

Attached: M1s6ub.gif (500x262, 1.85M)

>no wacky snowy Japan adventure with Santa Dante and bottom right Vergil where they visit some region filled with iconography and legends of the ancient Lord Suparuda
>no tengu or kappa demons and shit
>no Vergil being a gigantic fucking weaboo educating dumbass Dante about superior Nippon weaponry

Attached: 1541013553384.jpg (642x514, 66K)

Is there a mod where instead of demons you slay hollywood jabronis?

Not sandbox in terms of level design; I just really like when games let you change your clothes and DMC has always had cool outfit designs.
So break the outfits down into
>Shirt
>Coat
>Pants
>Boots
>Gloves
>Hair
and maybe accessories like necklaces and bracelets, plus dye for each. The current five games alone plus DmC give a ton of options. Even Nero has like three costumes so far.

Attached: 1529015874947.jpg (500x748, 85K)

Man, V should have gotten a beard

IM A WILDFIRE YOU WONT TAME

Attached: 1528814119626.png (511x1088, 775K)

What type of guy would Vergil be if he were raised by his mom and dad and they were alive?

>is that lady
what did the drawfag mean by this

Attached: fd58b7b6c8f3b9661852b60cca3fa5053a5da997.png (1032x582, 357K)

V

Looks really good.

Probably still the evil twin.

You wish.

Lady is a model in "Two Handgun" magazine in DMC4

what we saw in the flashback in the manga, less gay version of v

glad you found it, user.
(why the fuck did the sparda family dress like british aristocrats in the middle of the 80s?)
>tfw i got a bunch of requests one of these days and i only managed to finish 2 of them because my tablet went fucking nuclear
d-drawing tablets are cheap, right?

Attached: 1557380538038.png (1166x946, 978K)

Would've been better without seething in the middle, but gave me a good chuckle anyway
transfer.sh/eiMTQ/tfw.mp4

Attached: D5-DlwCXoAARpDi.jpg (400x446, 23K)

Anyone figure out what is reflected in her eyes?

>V is still his own character
vujo tears are delicious

Attached: 1554150424830.jpg (329x357, 14K)

>(why the fuck did the sparda family dress like british aristocrats in the middle of the 80s?)
Imagine, you living in 80s Redgrave's suburbs then these folks moves next door

Attached: 1552543844887.jpg (1024x1024, 553K)

>v is still his own character
when will they ever learn

Attached: 1552101831765.png (603x453, 531K)

monkey business dlc is free on steam, i downloaded it, booted the game, it showed up a message that the monkey business arm was unlocked and.. nothing? It doesnt show up to equip nor buy, I tried playing a random level to see if nico would give it to me but also nothing.
Anyone knows what do I have to do to actually unlock it?

What does Two Handgun mean anyway?
Is it supposed to be a lewd pun or just engrish

>d-drawing tablets are cheap, right?
aren't things more expensive in Brazil?

>(v) is still his own character
It never gets old.

Attached: D55kPHrWAAMtvTc.jpg (782x648, 63K)

Great, now I have to deal with them, and these faggots next door too.

Attached: 96F1ED4E-79B5-4E42-9C9D-E9492D7DFFDE.jpg (543x563, 49K)

>retards still don't understand how dev works and that the possibility for DLC still remains

Attached: 1527147415267.jpg (740x415, 29K)

yes
>$519 for the smallest version of wacom intuos

Attached: 1554864925910.jpg (480x480, 19K)

I don't remember the game but Dante and Vergil we're in it, Dante had to explain Vergils power autism in it, I'd highly appreciated it if a user could hook me up with sauce
>Power... need more POWER~~~
>Uh, If you needed a more powerful attack you could combo?
>Nah, just ignore that, kinda a tick he's got

You can't blame people for taking Matts words the wrong way.

Project X Zone?

that's not me
not only these fellas, but their huge fucking edwardian mansion too.
they were all autists, weren't they

It's the retards that have somehow developed selective reading. Even within the tweet where Matt says that dev has finished, he explicitly says that more content will be made once the higher ups give the go. That's literally how all DLC and expansion content works when it hasn't been planned before release

Yes, Project X Zone 2 specifically, Thanks user. Couldn't remember it

It's a gun magazine, it has Ebony and Ivory on it too

Looking to put Yamato's handle on Rebellion for shits and giggles.
I have no idea how to mod so if any of you fags can do it then that'd be nice.

find someone who can bring one for you

or use some shit like grabr

you can find the small intuos for 300 reais user

Anytime.

There used to be a brand called monoprice that is very good for a cheaper tablet.

A DMC open world would work? Could be a spinoff of Nero hunting demons around Fortuna/Redgrave or even other countries, maybe along the story he would found out some new things about Sparda or his mom

Nah. Open world is a meme and would be damaging to a series like DMC as it would suck the life out of level design and it wouldn't be able to hold 60fps with all that action going on. Having levels set all over the world would be neat though.

What time period is 5 supposed to be set in?

Do Dante and Vergil have human life spans? Or are they actually 500 years old

They age the same as humans but when in their DT they're basically immortal.

>What time period is 5 supposed to be set in?

>Do Dante and Vergil have human life spans? Or are they actually 500 years old
Kamiya said

5 is definitely in a contemporary setting so let's just say 2019.
That puts DMC3 at 1994, DMC1 in 2003 and DMC4 in 2013, based off of confirmed official ages.
DMC2 and anime don't have any hard confirmed ages so they could be anywhere inbetween 1 and 4

Attached: 1551101609197.png (247x290, 150K)

Would kind of like to see this concept return.
Maybe all those Rebellion fragements left over (Dante only ate the hilt of it to make DSD) could be forged into a small sword with a spectral or laser blade.

Could fit Nero because because he has his spectral stuff and could work an Exceed gimmick with it.

Attached: LaserRebellion.jpg (250x444, 16K)

Yeah I saw that design and it made me hate DSD even more, a blade of pure flame/lava would have been fucking awesome, I mean look at it, it's like a demonic light saber or some shit.

Looking better at DSD, the handle makes it 1000x more uglier, they should have gone with the Rebellion skull handle, hopefully they change it on 6

Attached: image00234.jpg (1357x1920, 664K)

Why not make the fragments into a whip sword? It'd be a new weapon type, since DSD's got the default moveset.

How about we meet half way and have a whip blade made out of energy/flame?
Have the short handle/blade like in the image and have an energy whip pop out.

Best dilf in modern gaming.

Attached: 25475.jpg (1251x2223, 1.33M)

I like how their concept artists also drew him with Maxim's face. They must've hired the models pretty early in development.

Attached: 1553835504500.png (1009x733, 589K)

The fragments could make the blade, but the cord itself could be made out of demonic energy. You could also have a move where the fragments shoot out in a fan that way.

I-is that Vergil's neck?

>transfer.sh/eiMTQ/tfw.mp4
it's beautiful.

Attached: V.jpg (751x993, 66K)

How do I get a hot dilf bf?

Where my Yea Forumsies at

Attached: 251F01A9-C578-43BA-8C41-D4A9A6DFD786.jpg (750x727, 201K)

What's the tell that Proto Angelos are launchable?

Attached: 1533168355640.jpg (499x407, 23K)

Become an escort/babysitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=eY6BATNOMOA
JESUS CHRIST

Attached: Igl2MEwYEnk.jpg (614x1199, 116K)

They flinch

You memed it into reality?

Attached: 1556951314585.gif (245x450, 2.97M)

>this airlines cancel
AAAAHHH WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1398082358836.jpg (522x399, 162K)

This is a blue board!

IGNITE

Attached: 2X55lY9.png (818x639, 1.18M)

I think they drew the faces pretty basic early on and then overlayed Maxim over the top left one later on as a test job. Ikeno's faces don't match the actors much otherwise.

thrust

Been trying to get the word out on that cancel for a few weeks now but without much luck. Hopefully Sakaki's vid gets it more well known though

I have been screencapping every single one of these posts since the games release and am going to enjoy it when it finally happens. You will get your just deserts someday

Attached: 1554707762610.jpg (902x1024, 125K)

What makes a demon a demon?

NEVER
EVER

Attached: 6Fe6Ra0.jpg (1547x865, 470K)

A lack of heart. Sometimes literally.

I hope you're trolling retarded fujo. There's no way he can come back.

Attached: 1556667954853.jpg (850x478, 153K)

You sure?

Sorry, I'll make sure to spoiler.

Attached: 1555630087321.webm (754x1464, 2.9M)

Let's test it on you. I'll bring my katana.

I'll pass.

qt

Attached: 1556487635814.webm (1920x1132, 2.9M)

It wasn't a question.

Attached: D59z3GOU0AA3iI8.jpg (3840x2160, 842K)

Can’t meme to reality that which is already real

can I see your collection now since you'll never be able to post it?

>this leg movement
Verg is a catto confirmed.

Attached: 2M136k1.png (822x565, 979K)

Oh good hehehehe
let's start the show.

dan's a ballerina

youtube.com/watch?v=0xNC3HPRoTk

Attached: 4V50lpd.png (886x987, 1.02M)

Funny thing about this is you don't see it in the cutscene itself yet it's such a V style step, I think he legit does the same thing with his taunt where he's twirling the cane.

Here's your DMC6 Vergil bro

Attached: 1536027497001.jpg (1200x1200, 240K)

>No one has posted that image of nero's mom powerbombing vergil and him going "Nero even wrestles like his mother"
Weak.
Someone post please.

>tfw you realize it's a hint to what Gilver will look like in Vergil's DLC

Attached: 1553879812457.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Poor Gilver should've stay a mummy.

Attached: 1556401162342.jpg (741x1024, 168K)

Attached: 1554571458733.jpg (755x715, 195K)

He'll have the bandages but they'll come off during the fight/final phase of the fight.

Attached: 1546673370997.jpg (1440x2500, 1.88M)

i can't help but to imagine gilver having liquid's voice

Do you realize how exploitable it will be?

Seeing as we still don't have Vergil with V's white hair yet, not very.

dan is even a qt when he has that retarded haircut

Attached: (you)vergil.png (439x531, 113K)

New manga chapter tomorrow or the day after right?

Borb

Attached: D6IaJgvUcAAl4WS-orig.jpg (744x902, 123K)

we'll get raws tomorrow

>wanting this cursed, doomed creature

Attached: s_154.jpg (2560x1440, 1.55M)

Looks like Vergil trying out a new look.

In less than 11 hours. Midnight, jap time.

Ah so it does exist, I just want Vergil with his hair down like in DMC3 even if it only happens during combat when he gets tired.

There's no way Dante's head works like a regular human male, in fact I think demons might be naturally made to fight each other and to seek near death thrills which is why he seems so uninterested in sex and females. It's that or he's a turbo autismo.

It's supposed to be human Griffon. And that's a lewd look for Vergil.

There's a black edition too.
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/148

twitter.com/AntiDX/status/1125423153168039937
I want to see how V's hair would look on Dante or Nero.

It mostly looks horrible but it's something at least, no idea why they dropped Vergil's hair changing when even the PS2 could do it.

V was a lewd look for Vergil too.

If only V had Vergil's body and not his skelly humanity, then it would be lewd.

Dante's hair is better

Attached: D1h3qy3U4AA_bCC.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

>If only V was Gilver
ftfy

Nah, it's still pretty lewd

Attached: 1553659489013.jpg (900x900, 110K)

Would Dante ever kiss Lady?

>Killing Morrigan
lmao somebody doesn't know his Darkstalkers lore.

True but it's still off. Too thick. Hopefully when an SE version eventually happens they'll give Vergil his own floppy hair.

Yeah, with Vergil's body, not V's.

Attached: img_R3hidW1mdTE5djJlY2tPcW4xeDV4MGx2c05LY28zQW93bXJVaENsenAyTXdNR2Ntb29Ja29RPT0.jpg (2281x2100, 1.1M)

>Too thick
He has a huge pompadour though, he's bound to have a lot of hair.

Looks can be deceiving however you're probably right anyway. I'm just saying it doesn't look right either.

Attached: 1554546877914.jpg (402x414, 113K)

nigga shes from darkstalkers

His non-slicked hair length would most likely match Dante's pre-coma hair length desu

True, has anyone done that yet? given Vergil Dante's pre-Urizen'd hair?

>mfw i just realized we're gonna get more costumes in SE

Attached: TRICKSWORDTRICKSWORDGUNSLINGROYALGUARTRICKSWORDTRICKSTERROYALGUARD.gif (150x150, 189K)

yes

Damn it Ragna.

I feel like DMC needs a buff boy as a protag...

Attached: Roy-Batty.jpg (1200x680, 61K)

Nigga Dante and Nero are both hench as fuck

Final prayers for more cute Sparda shotas

Attached: D5Qq4wuUwAA9CPg.jpg large.jpg (1630x1645, 183K)

Nigga have you SEEN shirtless Dante?

Attached: 1556317234882.jpg (1431x2116, 1.18M)

he don't look that huge

I want my weeb vergil not that ugly thing

Attached: 1542436063840.jpg (960x1350, 188K)

I NEED COATLESS DANTE

Or shirtless

I want a buffer guy.

How many pages is it usually? Hope it continues its good streak and at least it helps pass the time until something new comes up.

Main dmc account retweeting incest lel

twitter.com/TonyxsteveStony/status/1126154562606206976

I wish Nero could have used Sparda like V intended. Pressing/holding L2 would alter the blade's form mid-attack instead of doing exceed.

never

>this fucking picture
Jesus christ. It's borderline shota too. Who is running the offical account?

Attached: D6DnPl8U0AEWh3R.png large.png (602x850, 820K)

gross shit, get it out.

>still no shirtless mods for the Sons of Sparda

Modders are failures.

Attached: maxim.png (756x1151, 461K)

Someone finally drew it. Amazing.

good.

No, not good. You're shit.

No idea but they should watch what they retweet.

BOOMERS IN THE DARK

Attached: s_192.jpg (2560x1440, 1.31M)

Ouch.

>not wanting naked dante and vergil

didnt it get canned

Vergil looks even younger now.

>both naked at the same time
Nah my heart couldn't take it. One at a time please.

Attached: 1550578187736.jpg (2238x1651, 648K)

>naked
That's even more painful.

How is this incest? It's just niggas at the beach with kid Nero/V

What types of enemies would be best for Dante and Vergil to go up against?

Attached: more please say dante.png (1222x842, 919K)

No shit.
>he's almost 45 y.o.
What form of power is this

Attached: s_193.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

I wish the SFM community would team up with the modding community.

Attached: 1554964701977.jpg (1199x586, 79K)

That image is part of a set. Dante and Vergil are a couple and kid Nero and V are their kids.

He ships dante/vergil and v/nero

Mundus aids must have kept him young

Attached: 1537865003982.jpg (1920x1061, 134K)

>best for Dante
Vergil.
>Vergil
Dante.

He's so fucking handsome.

Oh ok. Without that context the image is fine I guess but with it that shit is pretty fucked

Why do I have a feeling it involves mpreg.

All that cracking might have some sort of peeling effect.

It doesn't. There also no porn either. It's very kosher.

Guys we should talk about the game, please.

Attached: vergil coatless.png (589x768, 269K)

Dem polyguns.

>posting coatless Vergil
Absolutely haram.

His seething about Dante that kept him young

combos r all u need.

The SFM community do it for money, modders do it for free.

4u

Attached: 601150_20190510134904_1.png (2560x1440, 3.45M)

Dem muscles
Lucky fortuna woman

Muscular plus katana is best.

Stop my heart can't take it.

>Vergil will never give you this look

Attached: 1535731165501.webm (1920x1190, 2.89M)

>ywn kiss Vergil

Why live?

Attached: 1555800174172.png (807x1024, 674K)

It's not fair

Yes, that looks is reserved for his son. He was so proud. Vergil is going to do everything and anything for that kid now.

Stop. It's too early for me to hate my life.

Attached: D4dU4FNXkAAxASL-orig.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

them Abyss demons

Attached: abyss2.jpg (601x469, 55K)

Nu-Subhuman > DT > Old Subhuman > CC

Attached: channeling the inner boomer.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

Hey at least you have shirtless fanart right?

Attached: 1526927338914.jpg (1190x1684, 1.25M)

Can you imagine Vergil reading poetry to the entire orphanage?

Attached: 1553889173112.jpg (1192x670, 90K)

It's time to post my beautiful wife.

Attached: s_195_2.jpg (1440x2560, 1.52M)

It's okay, I hate mine too. We can hate our lives together.

Attached: 271808612.jpg (1280x1280, 274K)

>tfw finally starting to manage exceed, knuckle, charged shots and breakers at the same time
>tfw did it by having fun practicing in the void
>tfw mantaining SSS with Nero effortlessly when it took all of my attention before

Attached: 1556425844867.png (586x490, 260K)

okay that's peak comedy

True.

Attached: 1556261926281.png (533x669, 369K)

She's a big girl.

For you. Not really, for Vergil.

what kind of mods would make them game very fun to play?

>that V
YOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=YHDK43CgFnk

I can't imagine Vergil acting like a doting father.

boku no fuck off

male cats DO have nipples, even dogs

It's not fair bro. He'll never be real.

Attached: killing me softly.gif (540x436, 1.72M)

I AINT GOIN TA HEAVEN NIGGA

He will be a doting father in his own autistic way. Behind the scenes where Nero can't see him and he'll only drop the facade during intense moments.

Attached: 1553636272544.png (900x900, 270K)

if Dante actually fucks how would that be like???

combat mods for DMCV

Shit this smile is adorable

>Vergil acting like a doting father

Attached: hu2kqyq.jpg (1096x598, 121K)

All I want out of the Papa V situation is him training Nero at fencing. Just give me one cutscene, it's all I'll ask.

Attached: 1544832423001.webm (1024x720, 2.91M)

Dante looks like he belongs in a rave with that mod.

You fuckers are still doing these threads? Let go already.

Attached: nero-devil-may-cry-5.jpg (262x334, 22K)

>don't call the police
>don't tell my parents

Attached: 1412885944397.jpg (200x296, 22K)

>Those dimples

Thank you for finding Maxim, Capcom.

>drop the facade during intense moments
you mean by accident

>do not tell my parents
Fucking kek

Retard the next manga chapter comes out in literal hours. Fuck off

So basically:
youtu.be/z95fi3uazYA?t=90

unironically this.

Never.

Not him, but literal 9 hours.

Of course

Which one would you eat Yea Forums?

Attached: 1530829061651.jpg (1000x676, 122K)

Does anyone have the older one, I think it was from after the first trailer came out.

I'm waiting for the final e3 disappointment.

Attached: 0L66NHIlEoY.jpg (1280x545, 172K)

The one made with motivation, of course. Nero's is cute.

Vergil look like he put too much tomato on it.

It's not tomato.

He would probably add QTEs and new gimmick levels

Is it menstrual blood?

DON'T

Vergil's looks like it's not tomato.

Attached: 1556660982777.jpg (1886x1061, 1.16M)

It's okay to have threads once in a while, it's not they're back to back anymore.

Smug bastard

Probably Vergil's, I like my food saucy.

[industrial intensifies]

Is it demon blood?

Yes, life in Hell made him come to realization demon blood makes for a very good condiment.

CRIMSON CLOOOUD

So DMC6 will be basically Danmeshi

period talk time

Vergil would try dick

No, power.

Demon dick is a delicacy

>Vergil only got his dick wet once
What a fag

Name one demon who has a dick

Its funny imagining vergil being bullied by demons in hell since he didn't have yamato with him.

Watch The Shape of Water to understand how demon dicks work.

SUFFERING DEFEAT AFTER DEFEAT

He would never try demon dick. Maybe half demon dick. But demon dick gets the Yamato treatment right away.

Was that before or after he lost to Mundus?

How do we know it was only once?

Attached: 1556162618444.png (565x593, 587K)

Vergil do

Attached: Vergil face.jpg (563x309, 43K)

He may not have had Yamato and his body may have been crumbling but he was still a Son of sparda. If he was strong enough to tear off Nero's arm with one throw to the wall s then he was probably too strong for anyone but the bigger demons to fuck with.

Times that by fifteen years and you would understand why vergil seethed so much.

After he exploded away.

You can't cook your own dick man. It's bad for your health.

Bros why doesn't DMC5 look the same as the pachinko? FF7R almost looks like Advent Children.

And it'll still be less than Nero's seething over deadweight.

Attached: 49627633_385665695312300_2211747319971793572_n.jpg (750x497, 46K)

Name at least one who has a BIGGER
DICK

Yeah, every other time was bussy only.

There's only one Nero running around.

Is there any mod that lets you have nero's devil trigger fuck you cutscene back? I'd like to make a webm of Vergil doing one of his two stab dialogues with the scene after.

Attached: 1556521751077.png (600x600, 126K)

Because the Pachinko looks like fucking ass

I cant SS rank mission 18 in DMC3, its just fucking unfair somebody send help

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBW

none gianter than Vergil's

Attached: butt of vergil hot.jpg (640x352, 93K)

Maybe Yamato decided to go to her papa when Verg touched Nero's hand and it wasn't too hard at all.

Attached: 20190501120019_1.jpg (2560x1440, 361K)

>cqc leprous Vergil misadventures in hell and his road to Yamato prequel DLC NEVER

Nero had to be distracted in order for vergil to actually get anything.

anyone got a link to the freecam mod?

Nero seethed for a month but vergil seethed for 15 years. Like father like son.

Dante isn't complaining about getting footprints on his face that aren't Nero's.

Mundus'?

Cute father and son bonding

Not Vergil's bussy. He has too much power energy for that.

There's only 1 Nero that we know of.

No, this is.

Attached: Father and Son Bonding.webm (640x460, 2.95M)

Imagine Vergil sneaking off to local plays and theater performances in town without Dante knowing to write snarky reviews of them and he sends them anonymously into the local paper. Vergil always rereads them and chuckles to himself especially when the plays get canceled because of his reviews. Dante is oblivious to all of it.

>Vergil is a power autist with a kid, maybe more, that got his name from a poet that never married or was said to have kids
>Dante is a friendly guy, yet childless, named after an angry fanfiction writer who had at least 4 kids
Oh the irony...

That sounds deliciously faggy. Love it.