Why are WRPGs so fucking boring and ugly all the time...

Why are WRPGs so fucking boring and ugly all the time? My friends recommended this as a series to get into but holy shit its lame.

Attached: 3089DB26-2D45-45AF-8010-B8F7864B2C99.jpg (1280x800, 128K)

Whats wong, faggot homo wittle weeb incel? Not enough dating with nip girls? Awoowowoowooo

Why are JRPGs so fucking boring and ugly all the time? My friends recommended this as a series to get into but holy shit its lame.

Attached: Dragon_quest_logo.png (300x84, 38K)

How about the fact that everyone looks like a PS2 model, the voice acting is shit, the models are shit, the combat is literally just standing in front of enemies watching everyone clip through each other until some one dies and when there is dialouge everyone stands around in a line like they are on a stage. Everything about the presentation of these games feels like the devs just said "that will fucking do"

>the only counter argument is that i must be a weeb who loves JRPGs instead

Otherwise you wouldn't have specified "WRPGs".

western devs are creativity bankrupt

If i had said RPGs then i could have been on about anything

>projecting this hard
Better than WRPGs
Based

SEETHING weeb

>he didnt pick mage

There is no human alive who thinks Dragon Quest is ugly by any metric. It is one of the few franchises that is consistently visually appealing.

Cartoony high fantasy is about as bland and creatively bankrupt as it gets. I would not describe that as "appealing".

>playing on anything but nightmare difficulty
>playing with dlc's

whats wrong with the DLC?

dao sucks for the vast majority of the playthrough
dai is unironically miles better, combat is very different but no half assed and you dont have to play mage to kill people
only people who didnt get out of the house since dao came out will argue otherwise

makes you op from the get go nullifying all difficulty,also gives you more opportunity to grind a level or 2 because it has more enemies available,my first playthrough was vanilla on nightmare,this is the optimal experience without a doubt since it makes you plan out battles carefully and discover new tactics on the go as a since it's the first playthrough

Imagine typing this unironically
Please have sex

fpbp

imagine being a weeb incel

>made peace between elves and werewolves
>saved mages
>golem factory works
>the other guy runs orzammar
>made alistair the king and made him marry the bitch
>let the blood mage live
>killed the kid
>impregnated morrigan
>killed the traitor
i dont remember the rest

Attached: 1531387924395.jpg (589x669, 19K)