youtube.com/watch?v=SYvWfDxhm_s
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Dracula_(VTM)
youtube.com/watch?v=JMT66tAXm20
youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

put VTMB in the title next time fellow Tremerebro

Will we get to see Anarch Ventrues?

Attached: d02.png (486x474, 78K)

I kind of assumed that was what Isaac was.

Attached: vtm_b_ventrue_by_sia_chan_d5j75bi.jpg (659x850, 217K)

Isaac is a Toreador.

REMINDER THAT MALKIES, NOZZIES AND TREMMIES ARE BROS
everyone else can die in sunlight

Attached: hey_there_by_sia_chan_dbhvcry-pre.jpg (1042x767, 135K)

Are chantries still a thing?

Attached: 374953.jpg (834x768, 68K)

Why did they give her a gothloli dress? I would think that's more of a Toreador thing.

The biggest one got demolished but yes, Tremere still primarily band together since everyone else hates them.

If it still is, I hope the chantries have more characters too

Our new Ventrue primogen will be black and female.

Attached: tumblr_p9o3ggfasp1vlfulno1_250.jpg (250x333, 11K)

>nose ring
gross

Yeah, I get that there was only so much time to build on unique clan havens, but I wish we had gotten to see the inter-workings of some of the Tremere magic research and Hogwarts politics going on behind closed doors.

Attached: 1556889607373.png (903x1091, 827K)

Feels so powerful playing as Tremere. Fucked Xiao and Sheriff(before he turs bat) easily with just blood strike.
By lore, would blood striking be considered as diableri?
A vampire must be alive to be diablerized, otherwise he just turns to ashes, right? Does it mean, that he continues to live inside the diablerist?

Attached: 1554230095010.png (724x464, 581K)

I love all b1 characters and clans

Attached: de6b1a7c-b296-4308-90df-6a1ae627ddcb.jpg (1090x1920, 467K)

Nah. Read V5, man. Ventrue is the fucking white male faction now.

Would that be bad? I'd rather have both sides of the potential conflict be diverse rather than have the one group that is be the one-note obligatory good-guys of the story.

Attached: anarch meeting.jpg (1920x1080, 610K)

Not really, the Second Inquisition cut off the head of the snake and now the clan is in a desperate tailspin.

I wouldn't mind it. Just as long as she's cute.

Attached: ed184d78e9adacd4221f65fca23d9bcd.png (316x763, 176K)

How could that happen at all? Wouldn't the Tremerebroes just hide in their endless labyrinth chantry using their magic?

Good take.

Attached: the_masquerade_by_synestesi_art_d7cmb62.jpg (717x1024, 309K)

WHO

IS

IT????

Attached: WHO IS IT.jpg (1092x1477, 81K)

Obfuscated malk and nossie broes

>How could that happen at all?
NSA hacked into SchreckNet and, based on the information they managed to gather, they decided that the Vienna Chantry was like the home base of vampires in Europe. They called up the Society of Leopold and the Vatican, formed the Second Inquisition, and hit the place so hard and fast that nobody saw it coming. They blamed all the fireworks on ISIS.

Pizza delivery

Attached: sivirrr.jpg (900x506, 98K)

Nosferatu.
>hurrrrr but window
Tung lived in some gross silo, they could probably live anywhere as long as it was abandoned

I love how people are losing their shit over a nondescript empty hallway.

It's kind of nice to see people hyped enough about something to want to speculate it.

Attached: dc6bx32-8774135f-0cda-456f-8ea8-81ec9fd995ff.jpg (600x844, 198K)

so are ventrue all aryan ubermenschen

post >yfw this is actually Malkavians/a non-B1 clan

Attached: 20190510_014519.jpg (1440x1294, 797K)

I was his wunderkind...

Attached: vtmb__sebastian_lacroix_by_oakenvial_d8ue0o3.jpg (706x1100, 384K)

Not-Lasombra, that's for sure.
Nosferatu most likely. We already saw Nosferatu in a fucking trailer.

Of course, otherwise they'de be ...ISOLATED

Yeah, I can understand why people don't see it since the Younger Toredors are such melodramatic faggots while he's an old Hollywood stereotype.

Your prince will never love you

Attached: fb1539b6-0c36-45d7-8a36-2877dacf1af7.jpg (1058x1013, 278K)

These to me are the most likely. I know people have been memeing the
>window
But surely this wouldn't disqualify a Nos in an abandoned building. It would be *abandoned*, which whilst not a typical nos warren, could suffice in an emergency.

If that's not toreador I will actually die of laughter.

HOW CAN I HAVE THIS WITHOUT A DRINK

Yes, all of them.

Attached: itslabynightbeforeyouask.png (1521x1047, 1.39M)

would they really not bring back every clan they used in the first one?
niggas gonna trickle each out one by one for hype, really they only stand to lose by coming up short

>comfy
>artsy
>pic-related
It's toreador.
If you want a malk, then main wallpaper is your boy.

Attached: familiar.png (1920x1080, 780K)

Except that he literally tells you.

They e already confirmed the base game only has 5 clans besides thinblood

>would they really not bring back every clan they used in the first one?
Several clans completely bailed on the Camarilla after the "Final Nights." Turns out when you tell everyone the Antediluvians don't exist and then they show up and diablerize thousands of Kindred they tend to lose faith in your organization.

this unironically
tfw I just wanted to be the right hand of the prince and rule the city

I want something new tho

>inb4 he's not malk

>Not lying about your clan to everyone you meet so they make wrong assumptions about your abilities

she cute

Yeah during my first run I larped as an extremely loyal fangirl type. And I opened it on my first run. Feelsbadman

Attached: 1554561131045.jpg (600x665, 149K)

>If you want a malk, then main wallpaper is your boy.
There are lot of clans who like to cut things open and giggle about it. Lasombra and Tzimisce do such shit on daily basis, that doesn't make them malks.

>it's Toreador, look at all the furnishings
>it's Malk, there's one on the poster
>it's Nosferatu, there's one in the trailer
so one of these is wrong, which the fuck is it you shitters

Attached: gary_f__ing_golden_by_psykerscum-d48u58a.jpg (800x763, 138K)

Dad Ventrue from the trailer looks way better than this poser

On my second run i was a nosferatu lacroix fangirl

At least our ashes mixed in the explosion

Worked for Marcus Vitel for decades

>that comfy setting is Toreador
>we don't know who or what guy on poster is; everyone assumes he's malk because he looks deranged and because his fashion sense is strange
>there is Nosferatu in the trailer, but that doesn't mean you can play as one
There you have it.

Attached: 1532781134420.jpg (891x897, 119K)

Is Toreador or Ventrue the faction to pick if you like the classic old aristocratic vampires?

Toreador, that one.
Last one, is unknown.
>it's Malk, there's one on the poster
>it's Nosferatu, there's one in the trailer
One: We don't know jack shit about guy on poster, other than he's main poster boy and anons assume he's malk because he's psychotic, looks weird and because Malkavians are main poster boys, in general.
Two: There is Nosferatu in the trailer that you hunt down, but that doesn't mean that there will be playable Nosferatu.
Three: They said that they would surprise for us when it comes to clans. Neither malks nor nossies are a "surprise" clans.

Torries are more people social while Venties are boss elitists more so than Torriesl

Probably none of these clues mean anything.

It's possible, they could have a Grout like character who has an office and is a psychiatrist.

Attached: 1557179569588.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

Attached: dontopenthis.webm (1920x1040, 477K)

so they're going to kill the game with dlc right?

Attached: 1460759204246.jpg (300x300, 26K)

To me, regardless of clan shit, its DOA if its 15 hours of content. Regardless of the 'replay' value.

>tfw Toreador with Malk bf

Attached: 1479429357309.png (402x428, 174K)

>Three: They said that they would surprise for us when it comes to clans. Neither malks nor nossies are a "surprise" clans.
source? we might have chance Lasombros

>Literally impossible to ever have a real vampire gf

Attached: 1548357326910.png (580x548, 293K)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but... Don't Malks have heterochromia? Guy on poster doesn't have it desu.

Attached: posterguy.jpg (1251x2033, 656K)

You are wrong.

Attached: 1557180688670.jpg (7680x4320, 2.69M)

TOREADOR ARE OUT, VENTRUE CONFIRMED!

Two out of the three Toreador disciplines have been taken and I assume the developers want the clans to have unique powers

Attached: A TO.png (800x750, 90K)

>Don't Malks have heterochromia?
It's usually their trait. That doesn't mean that all Malks have one. Grout didn't have it, and I can't remember it well, but pretty sure that male PC malk didn't have one either.

Attached: Grout.jpg (900x900, 113K)

It's going to be Ventrue/Nosferatu/Toreador. Malkavian & Gangrel will be future DLC. My dad works at Paradox so I know okay

Attached: Ventrue.webm (1920x1080, 2.34M)

If Toreador are out I'm going to laugh very, very hard.

Attached: 1556898902935.gif (400x300, 488K)

was there always just one girl, or were there actually two sisters at some point back when they were human? I'm mostly asking because of the portrait

>Toreador: Presence & Auspex/Celerity
>Ventrue: Dominate & Fortitude
Wow it was too hard user.

They do

Attached: I am no longer here.png (837x798, 864K)

>Toreador out

Attached: 2b.png (839x778, 778K)

Brujah has Celerity, Tremere has Auspex

About what? Malks having heterochromia? Or him not having one? Because he doesn't have heterochromia at all and I'm using 8K version of that image as well.
Guess I was wrong then.

>Dominate and Fortitude for Ventrue
>Animalism and Obfuscate for Nosferatu
>faggots and furries mad lads never ever
It all checks out.

PC Malk does, Malkavians don't.

Attached: 20190509175238_1.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Nobody knows

Disciplines are not exclusive to clans. The ones are specified as "signature" disciplines of the clans, like Brujah's Potence or Tremere's Thaumaturgy. Auspex & Celerity have no mention of any exclusivity in their descriptions.
If that was the case you'd only get 3 clans user.

femmalk in police stripper outfit is best girl, femgrel is second best girl; toreador was depressingly ugly

I always thought there were two originally, but only one got vamped the other died, and since she's a malk she made up another personality to cope with her sister's death and that's the source of her madness.

Female Malk and Jeanette, yes.
Grout and possibly male PC (since I can't remember it), don't.
I'm trying to use in-game examples for this. Not counting all other Malks that don't have heterochromia (Anatole, for example). Like I said, it's usually their trait. USUALLY! However, that doesn't mean that is a rule for every Malk.

based

Attached: Malk.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

Poster boy is definitely Malkavian. Who the fuck kills with a butcher knife AND hangs the people he killed on a sign like that?

Attached: vtmb__jeanette_voerman_by_oakenvial_d8ue0nq-pre.jpg (773x1034, 68K)

What is it with Vampires dressing like retards or faggots?

Tzimisce and even Lasombra are known to do such fuckery now and then because they're natural sadists.

>Who the fuck kills with a butcher knife AND hangs the people he killed on a sign like that?
Half of the Sabbat.

Because they're retarded faggots.

Attached: dance.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

They're all chuunibyou, what do you expect?

Sabbat as whole. Regardless of their clan.
I agree that he's most likely malk.

His clan and organization.

Attached: Andrei.jpg (275x359, 30K)

do Tremere even need to use their fangs to suck blood?

arn't Tzimisce more about kidnapping someone for prolonged experimentation rather than random fuckery?

It's obviously either Nosferatu or Malkavian. I wish it was Lasombra, but nothing about that image speaks "Lasombra" to me.

Attached: Lucita_and_Maria_Sandoza.jpg (1134x785, 64K)

Great, now I can't unsee it and you've ruined it for me.

That pic is 10/10 comfy

>labynight
>LA by Night
>all this time I thought it was a play on labyrinth and night

Usually. Younger Tzimisce that just joined Sabbat are usually just about random fuckery.

WAH, I WANT IT OPEN

Attached: Just wanted to open it.jpg (1280x709, 420K)

I think Therese was the original and she created Jeanette to cope with the abuse

I can only imagine the older, more refined Tzimisce hating the fuck out of those younger ones

What's the point of limiting them to two then? Presence and Dominate are almost guaranteed to be in the game so why not give them to Brujah and Tremere?

Tried watching that and the first episode gave me so much second hand cringe, I just couldn't go on with it. What the fuck was that horseshit about that black Ventrue having a human son?

Attached: 1488788660157.jpg (759x800, 156K)

It was just Therese, then when she was sired the Malkavian madness created Jeanette

Seeing as there's an outline of an invisible person in the middle, it's someone with obfuscate

No. Male PC malk doesn't have heterochromia. Only female PC malk does.

It only way for that to happen is if the diablerist fails a (blood potency + humanity) check against the target's (blood potency + resolve), in that case;
>Should the roll fail, the diablerist loses an additional point of Humanity for each success by which they failed. If this failure corrodes their Humanity to 0 (zero), their
prey’s mind replaces the diablerist’s; they become the host body of the Blood and personality of their target, becoming an SPC.
Aside from that, the diablerie victim meets final death. Only truly powerful kindred (Saulot for example, an antediluvian) remain inside the body of their usurper. I may be wrong though, lorefags feel free to destroy me.

They absolutely do. They don't even consider them as true Tzimisce because of it.

Jeanette existed before her embrace. The personality probably just got stronger after.

That's not "canon" anymore.
Therese's sire, Jacob, was one who sired Therese and his alt persona Esau sired Therese's alt persona Jeanette.

i hope you guys are ready to be disappointed

Cosmetics DLC, by the looks of it. Which I really don't mind. Since like most Paradox DLC, I expect this shit to be easy to pirate.

Attached: greg-westphal-brainstormweek3-3-final.jpg (1920x956, 385K)

With each discipline having at least two active powers, they said juggling through six powers along with firearms might be too chaotic to deal with during the heat of the combat, said the devs during the stream. Did you notice how Blood Boil is tied to Purge, exactly for that reason.
They're probably going to have you use dpad for navigating through disciplines, even with double tapping into one direction it's just ain't enough. Consoles yeah, I know. Hopefully we can mod each clan's 3rd discipline this way, because it's lorebreaking.
It's on gog.com already.

Attached: 1555441899628.webm (1920x1080, 1.06M)

just one ini file as always

So what happened during and after Gehenna?

Attached: anime question.jpg (433x380, 25K)

Nothing. It literally never happened.

Right, I forgot about that. I guess they're really counting on the Bloodlines cult following to get them enough copies sold. Here's hoping they actually put enough work in the game so the story and gameplay don't suck.

Attached: greg-westphal-vtmalley.jpg (1920x872, 334K)

If I will play only 1st game and won't go deeper, like reading books and etc., will I enjoy new game?

I already pre-ordered Blood Moon edition. Forgive me Yea Forums
HUMANITY LOST

Attached: 1554619419183.jpg (380x380, 83K)

>So what happened during and after Gehenna?
A few Antediluvians woke up, diablerized a bunch of their childer, then went back to bed. Mages fucking nuked Ravnos three times and then used orbital mirrors to scorch him black and it still didn't kill him. World governments found out about vampires but decided to keep it a secret so SJWs didn't start lobbying for Vampire Rights and gay shit like that. The Camarilla lost a lot of its support and most of its western territory.

Nah. That not the case with every malk.
He's most likely Malkavian, without a doubt. Malkavians have always been favorite pick for both devs and players, and they were ones to get used for promos since vtmb1.

They do, (and it's beautiful)

That's silly. We don't even have proper gameplay footage yet.

Attached: chinatown_by_ralphdamiani_dc9tlw2.png (1779x1036, 3.42M)

>tfw I've never played VtMB
>See people talk about it all the time for years

Guess I should get around to it.

>World governments found out about vampires but decided to keep it a secret so SJWs didn't start lobbying for Vampire Rights

Attached: 1557113249967.png (596x699, 372K)

What about the Sabbat?

You shouldn't open it

Ummm an extra pepperoni. Uh, you guys take credit cards?

Sabbat were basically vindicated 100% by the whole thing. A lot of the clans that jumped ship on the Cams went Sabbat if I recall correctly. It's hard to argue with the Sword of Caine types when everybody knows the Antediluvians actually do exist and pose a HUGE fucking threat not only to vampires but to the whole world.

never played it and never will, spoil me this "don't open it" thing

So

It's true
>Worse, from the hunters’ viewpoint, they could not prevent foolish or self-interested interference on behalf of “undead civil rights,” “negotiating with a new species,” “the opportunities for knowledge.” or any other excuse the kine would make to remain in their comfortable slaughter pen.
From V5 Camarilla expansion.

mpst of them are In the ME fightin, killin, and liking nine inch nails (the band)

Attached: 1556543449205.jpg (228x221, 25K)

>inb4 that's Grout

gonna be mad if malks get in with no dr. seuss hat cosmetic desu

If you open it, Darude - Sandstorm starts playing

everyone who doesn't open it on the first run, failed

Attached: 1554230326122.jpg (1200x778, 216K)

Basically no

Grout was literal old man who was ginger. Poster boy is neither.

What does a qt vampire's butthole smell like?

Attached: sniff.jpg (570x653, 62K)

Smiling Jack replaced the corpse inside with enough C4 to send whoever opened it into orbit.

I'm fairly sure you will, no sense making a game only for the PnP fans

>no day one Gangrel

Attached: 26hoxu.gif (360x202, 1.67M)

>Hey user, it's me, Samantha! Don't you remember me?

Attached: Samantha.png (250x250, 117K)

I can't imagine a Ventrue wearing that. Clan-locked outfits maybe?

Furfag game when?

Attached: Kitsune_W20.png (335x655, 368K)

In Middle-East trying to kill the rest of the antediluvians

blood

Attached: VVdance.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

thanks

Sabbatwaffen here

Attached: 57506176_1272013162953940_4684980491926406564_n.jpg (749x546, 52K)

I'm just joking.
I mean, common! You have fags who are stuck at that being Vandal Cleaver, even though lot of things contradict it.

The Gehenna novels are (mostly) non-canon.

LMAO, and people say V5 is SJW pandering

What a baby

Play Todd's game, or Toby's.

Did something new VTM related come out?
If so are there Tzimisce involved?

I think they confirmed clan locked clothes in last stream

Next year or so bigben says. Expect it to be an epic timed exclusive.
Also it's called wta earthblood.

>I mean, common! You have fags who are stuck at that being Vandal Cleaver, even though lot of things contradict it.
At least it's not as retarded as: "That's Beckett!" theory.

Attached: 1544219471980.png (437x391, 152K)

>He doesn't know

Attached: Maximilian_Strauss_vtmb_game_model.png (886x870, 562K)

Hmmm the sequel for this game seems high quality and highly anticipated. Brb cooking up a deal.

Attached: epic.jpg (1460x821, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SYvWfDxhm_s

Attached: 1554627084394.jpg (1920x1077, 246K)

The major spook is that everyone seems to think there's a 3rd Generation vampire inside of it. The ship that the sarcophagus came in on was a bloodbath and the Sarcophagus was opened from the inside so it may actually have been an Antediluvian but since there were no kindred on the ship it couldn't get enough blood to stay awake. It may also have just been Jack covering his tracks while making sure nobody could get their hands on a sleeping ancient for diablerie purposes or worse. Jack took the body (or vampire in torpor) out of the sarcophagus and is seen chatting with it in the final scene of the game.

>black guy is just a chaffeur
>the Hispanic woman does nothing but be sassy
>the Nosferatu does everything for the group
>the shrieky Brujah
I wanted to like it, but fuck, dude, almost cringed myself into internal decapitation.

I will never not be mad if Brujah don't get Presence. It's their most important Discipline IMO.

Wasn't that guy a ghoul that was eternally seething because Therese tricked him into thinking he will get his dick wet, only for her to enslave him and turn him into her ghoul?

>Jacob, was one who sired Therese and his alt persona Esau sired Therese's alt persona Jeanette.
How does this even work if there are only 2 physical bodies involved

Attached: brain.gif (253x145, 1.82M)

anyone who opens it is a brainlet

>Dahling
I wanted to stake that fucking cunt the first moment she opened her mouth.

Attached: Caiaphas_Smith.jpg (652x836, 189K)

Being a cute vampire girl's ghoul isn't a bad deal tbqh

Lasombra obviously

Its going to be samedi

>How does this even work if there are only 2 physical bodies involved
Malkav's blood makes about as much sense as his brain.

Nope, and didnt you clowns get BE OF ME'd?
thx

Yes. That's him. He also loved cutting animals open when he was a kid and he also was forcing prostitutes to suffer his BDSM fetishes usually involving pair of pliers and a blowtorch. Really charming guy.

We're talking about characters who think that their split personalities are real people. Best not question it.

>Three: They said that they would surprise for us when it comes to clans. Neither malks nor nossies are a "surprise" clans.
WHO? WHERE? WHEN? I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR FUCKING WEEKS FOR THIS YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

Mmmmm
*blood boil*

They said it will be 25-30 depending on playstyle

>dlc only Gangrel
WHY?

Attached: TF4XBKT.gif (200x200, 3.91M)

i know it's dumb but i wish i could play a hunter in this new game

Vanda would like to disagree with that. His entire character, and redeeming part about him (mainly because it's funny how much he's suffering), is that he absolutely despises his mistress aka Queen Bitch.
I mean, in his defense: Imagine if you saw hot chick that led you on and you thought you will get your dick wet, only for her to enslave you to her, without ever getting your dick wet. Plus, she forces you to pour her drinks as her personal butler.

>tfw if you fail to convince her you don't get a masquerade violation until she picks up the phone down the street
>tfw if you kill her before she makes it there you don't get a violation

Attached: 1524987864564.png (1280x720, 883K)

because nobody likes furfags
When will you understand?

>They said that they would surprise for us when it comes to clans
Salubri?

Attached: jazz music.png (299x330, 104K)

At least it's going to be free.

holy shit

Attached: 1355754089546.png (250x250, 69K)

>Imagine if you saw hot chick that led you on and you thought you will get your dick wet, only for her to enslave you to her, without ever getting your dick wet. Plus, she forces you to pour her drinks as her personal butler.

Attached: Sweat.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Where is that from?

Truly /ourguy/

Towelmind.

Pretty sure you can also just feed on her to stun her.

I WILL END YOU

Attached: vtmb-gangrel-rip-and-tear-580522d66a184.jpg (600x517, 51K)

Pretty sure you have to drain all their blood as well as their soul in order to diablerize them

>is seen chatting with it in the final scene of the game.
I thought he was talking to you know who.

Attached: 1525483922620.png (233x255, 76K)

in all honesty im expecting the combat to be utter shit

Attached: 1531232763671.jpg (420x416, 19K)

You're just jealous cuz Gangrel is the best clan

Attached: Gangrel.jpg (745x758, 104K)

>game called Bloodlines
>isn't about bloodlines, but clans
Where my True Brujah bros at?

If he was /ourguy/ then he would jeez over the fact that he got blue balled and call it hot that he's now Therese's personal bitch.
He would also dick you when you offered, instead of no way fagging you because you were a "corpse."

back >>>trash furfags

Attached: Tremere.png (650x886, 862K)

>Therese tricked him into thinking he will get his dick wet, only for her to enslave him and turn him into her ghoul
I honestly find it strange that Therese herself pulled such a thing. This is more Jeanette thing.

They're extinct you cumguzzler

Nah, but it wouldn't surprise me if this guy really is a vampire in torpor. No human corpse would look this intact after being in a sarcophagus for so long.

Attached: Messerach.jpg (949x631, 79K)

I don't see shit in this image, what are you guys talking about?

Looks like I'll be playing Tremere girl.

You fags are too hyped for this.

Troileshitter detected. Go back to rimming your Baali lovers.

There's a Gangrel in your pic, my man

Attached: 1547398365970.jpg (500x676, 48K)

That's not too unbelievable. He was probably the one who tried to hit on her, perhaps even force himself on her. Take in the note that Vandal is very disturbing and that he does have a history of assaulting women that he gets a boner over.
Therese probably decided to play along and ghoul him because he was very useful as blood banker. Plus, he's crazy naturally. Which makes him perfect ghoul for a malk.

>the Nosferatu does everything for the group

This is eternally true. Though I'm biased as I play Nosferatu

I do believe races which aren't tryhard are almost always more fun to play as though. It means you focus on developing the story and what the fuck is happening rather than being on an ego trip. I played a gnome bard in DnD with a party of edgelords once and it was the most fun I ever had.

He's putting on a show for Caine.

Somebody needs to let women know that septum piercings are fucking disgusting and nobody looks good with them.

Carthage burns, but the blood of Brujah lives on.

Beckett's a gangrel senpai

a gangrel that got literally ass fucked by dracula

Dracula fucked an entire clan (tzimisce) in the ass so he's in good company.

Why lie to them though?

He seems to be completely unaware of Jeanatte's existence. He only knows about Queen Bitch as his master and as one who turned him into a ghoul.

Attached: 1542937649794.jpg (244x244, 12K)

Carthage was a mistake from day one.

I dunno man the webms of early alpha combat remind me a little of Condemned Criminal Origins.

God I love that smug asshole at the back. If he's in the game he's going to be a complete dickhead with a New York accent, calling it now.

He's still alive right?

it looks more like bioshock and dishonored desu

>Subject: Nectar of the Gods
>From: Vandal Cleaver
>Ms. Voerman, your humble servant has done his all to provide you with yet another batch of the finest sanguine spirits. Sorry for not pouring it when you asked, last time. Forgive me - unlike you, I'm an imperfect being.
Was it ever explained why is he 'immune' to his master's bond? Is this just case with Malk's ghouls?

Attached: 1532888993109.jpg (1607x926, 191K)

wait really

can someone shop in ted cruz at the end of the hallway there

Kind reminds me of Mercurio's archetype

>Was it ever explained why is he 'immune' to his master's bond?
His seeth game due to being blue balled and hate boner for vampires is too strong.

What do you mean immune?

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Dracula_(VTM)
Yup, he's the Anti-Tzimisce. Tremere would be proud.

Huh, that's true actually. Ok, smug Mercurio.

that looks pretty neat

BASED

I mean how he despises his master, despite her being his master. That's not how ghouls act, or even should be. Mercurio was a more normal ghoul, but even he knew who was his master. Vandal just doesn't give a shit. He constantly taunts and disrespects his master without giving a second thought to it. He's weird for a ghoul. I mean, he's weird in general, but especially for a ghoul.

He's incarante of "I'll never not be mad." poster.

That would be fucking rad, honestly.
...Are Norvegi still a thing?

I like limiting them to two honestly, it makes clans like ventrue at least somewhat unique in terms of mechanics.

>Forgive me - unlike you, I'm an imperfect being.
He sounds like my ex.

Attached: 1421172543179.png (600x782, 513K)

Because they're just a poor man's werewolf

That's how I liked to interpret it. The idea that Therese was forcibly separated from her sister as a child after she killed their abusive father and the Malkavian curse drudged up all the trauma as a sort of backhanded means to cope with eternal loneliness.

Attached: 6543678.jpg (600x843, 136K)

Right in the middle, around the window, is a bright, vaguely humanoid smudge.
Note how it distorts the shadows on the floor.

Ghouls are meant to be loyal dogs to their masters because thy depend on their masters' blood.
Not call them names, ignore their orders and have balls to rub it in their face when they disobeyed them.

saliva after I'm done with it

they*

Lacroix was a posh backstabber in the end, but I think it could have been interesting if they had the time to make his story branch a bit more depending on your relationship with him.

Like a full loyalty run where you convince him that the two of you don't need to risk unleashing whatever was in the sarcophagus in order to take back the city.

Attached: lacroix_ayazani.jpg (1280x1811, 444K)

It's possible for kindred or kine who are bloodbonded to also hate whoever they're bloodbonded to. Think of it like a battered housewife. They'll bitch and bluster to everyone else about how badly they're treated but once Big Dick Beaterman walks into the room they revert to being a pet.

No please

Attached: 1554914500481.png (285x210, 96K)

that guy is too vanilla for malk. lil malk probably will have zoomer tattoos and hair.

Attached: 27-lil-pump.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 159K)

I remember reading somewhere that bond makes you either absolutely love or absolutely hate your master. I guess he was the latter case.

fuck l*sombra

Attached: clans.png (2676x720, 2.8M)

I dont think they're in V5 explicitly but who knows

Attached: senator.png (1092x1477, 743K)

Better question is: Why does Therese put up with him? It's basically like dealing with actual Jeanette if Jeanette was a real person. Couldn't she enslave some other blood banker that will actually obey her for once?
Unless Therese is masochist and she enjoys being called names, disobeyed and then mocked for it.

Absolutely fucking based

Nice dyslexia fag

>I gave you all I had

Attached: 1556826997705.png (818x1000, 399K)

inshallah brother

She is a malk and malks are naturally attracted to crazies. Shithead like Vandal is malk's dream guy.

I've never heard becoming a ghoul completely rewriting your personality and robbing you of free will. They have to obey their masters, of course, and most that have any lick of sense will at least try to act subservient and loyal, but I've never heard that a ghoul couldn't be an asshole to their master while still obeying them without question.

>Unless Therese is masochist and she enjoys being called names, disobeyed and then mocked for it.
Well... she did create alternative personality that does nothing but disrespects her, disobeys her and mocks her for it.

I always thought it was beyond stupid of him to call a bloodhunt on you if all you ever did was kiss his ass and do his tasks.

There's an unused song called The Prince's Dream, it's pretty cool and I wonder if it would have been used in a LaCroix ending of some sort

what clan would he be

Attached: 1553446332602.jpg (810x610, 73K)

Attached: giv.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

toreador

Did they confirm what clans would be released as free DLC? Will it be all 13 clans? Or just the ones from the original game?

Attached: 1514234787746.png (333x374, 126K)

>the ghouls strauss

Malk ghouls do get fucked in their head and get their personality re-written. Vandal didn't because he was already fucked in his head, even without malk's blood doing it for him. So, he's mostly the same like he was before.
Also, most vampires, especially ones like Therese that love to have authority, don't appreciate smart-mouthed servants that will constantly insult them and even disobey their orders, no matter how small they are. What's the point of having a ghoul then?

There are some but their either frozen or found in stuff like massive pots of honey.

>nose ring

Attached: bc1.jpg (221x225, 10K)

>tfw no fishmalk gf

Attached: 1.jpg (569x425, 35K)

wait... I recognize that pose

Attached: mobile.jpg (640x288, 12K)

You really need to adjust your expectations, my dude.

TOREACHADS.......

Attached: 1555437062322.jpg (781x1000, 109K)

are out

I think how stupid it was depends on who actually set the fire at Griffith Park.

If it really was Lacroix that simply wanted you and Nines dead, then it was pretty stupid. Trying to kill a powerful loyalist and sabotage any alliance with the Anarchs based solely on the vague idea that he'll find a way to unlock the sarcophagus on his own and use it to single-handedly defeat the Kuei-Jin.

But if it was Jack or Ming Xiao that had the fire set, then I guess that Lacroix just wanted to throw you under the bus out of desperate need to save face rather than risk total civil war from the Anarchs on top of dealing with the Kuei-Jin.

Attached: f989b19a3635a048a7364cc2f80359b7.jpg (800x1600, 77K)

Reporting in

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Problem with Vandal is not that he has a tongue, it's that Therese allows him to have one. This is the same character that starts losing her mind when you try to talk back at her, yet she allows Vandal, her own ghoul, to do that and even send her e-mails in which he makes fun of her? That's what's most weird.

I'm trying to, but you didn't answer me.

later as free DLC.

The hell I didn't, you fucking brainlet.

His suffering is unironically entertaining.

She's a Malkavian, who knows what goes on in her mind? Maybe the Jeanette persona is protecting Vandal from being BTFO'd by Therese.

No, they don't. Their particular brand of madness is just made much, much more apparent. I guess you could argue that's some kind of a personality rewrite, but I think it's just enhancing certain aspects of a person that were already there. Besides, Malkavians tend to turn people who are already suffering from some kind of mental disorders in the first place.

I thought he only mocked her in private when speaking to you, and spoke to her deferentially in his emails.

Or maybe I just don't remember picking up potential sarcasm in his messages, it's been a while.

Attached: voerman_sisters_by_aelphaba94_d1zwra2.jpg (668x964, 161K)

>This is the same character that starts losing her mind when you try to talk back at her,
It's a power dynamic thing probably. She knows Vandal's in her pocket. She can't just allow the new kindred on the block that got embraced yesterday to talk shit to her face. She is posing as a Ventrue after all.

See . His "sarcasm" is beyond obvious.

wait... I recognize that pose! I did that!

Attached: 1539537911246.png (470x469, 489K)

>anyone
>friends with the Tremere
They're even less trusted than the Nossies due to their diableristic origins

Kokoro best girl

Have you guys never played P&P RPGs? There's a cringe factor to overcome, sure, but you can always treat it as nerdy acting classes, I think it helps with developing some charisma.

LA by Night is pretty tame, especially since they often get TV actors and some popular media people as well.

Were in

He doesn't call her "Queen Bitch" in his e-mails, but he does mock her in them.
Anyway, Therese probably is keeping him around because:
>He's very useful.
>He's naturally fucked up in his head, which is why someone like him would be more willing to dirty his hands on her orders.
>Even though he absolutely hates her and she knows it, he will still obey her orders, even though he will end up bitching about them later on.

Wonder if the sequel will reference him

Attached: sebastian_lacroix_by_bellabergolts_dcct1nk-pre.jpg (742x1077, 79K)

Malkavians love crazies. They feel at home around them.

I don't think there's anything cringy in having fun with friends. Been roleplaying for many years and while there are certainly individuals who make me shudder at the thought of them, the hobby itself isn't inherently cringeworthy at all.

I know they're acting, getting into character. Couldn't get over how small-stakes it was, though. Only watched the first episode, think the peak dilemma was the Brujah being recently-Embraced without a sire. Kine seemed like the primary threat, and I use that term loosely.

It sucks because Lacroix was clearly at least a bit competent, he just got too fixated on the sarcophagus and it made him retarded kind of how like dudes that go really hard after a girl

>best clan is DLC

Attached: 1557336321220[1].webm (1000x772, 562K)

nah I mean the "Donald, the delegates" one

Nose ring is disgusting but this design is a lot better than I expected from it.

Which part of a tall brickwork tunnel with wires, pipes, moisture and trash, and industrial lighting, tells you "jihad"?

Attached: 1557344396850[1].webm (380x306, 1.89M)

She probably didn't want Yea Forums tier ghoul. Better to be insulted now and then, then having a faggot that will constantly tell you to step on him and spit on him.

Attached: 154129478917022.jpg (1600x1200, 252K)

*press a rosary against her and utterly BTFO her*

>tfw I said the Tremere got shrekt in the last thread and nobody got the joke

Attached: Karl_Schrekt.jpg (278x283, 18K)

He would be legless indoors and he would be too small behind the window. Also I'm not cutting out a PNG of that.

With a sexy poster I hope

Oh shit I remember there weren't legs. There's always that picture of alex jones strutting if you're up to that

what the fuck is that

Either way I like that ghouls have more variety then simply all being mindlessly loyal crackheads.

If we end up making one in the sequel I'd like to see them take on a bit more of a Mercurio or Knox style role than simply be another hyper-obsessive Heather.

Attached: sweet_poe_by_sei_ey_dch5ink-fullview.jpg (900x1350, 210K)

splain

Why would Jeanette protect him? They never even met, it seems.

>Tremere traditionalists look to one vampire for authority: former Justicar, Karl Schrekt. A legend within his own clan and the Camarilla, Schrekt hunted vampires before his Embrace 1235. For centuries, he acted as the Camarilla's weapon against the Sabbat, Anarchs, and occult menaces. He suppressed or destroyed lore regarding Antediluvians, eliminated countless threats to the Masquerade, and did it all without mercy. He earned his share of disciples, but few enemies. Those he got, he killed. Now he is one of the eldest Tremere remaining. Schrekt's descendants largely follow their ancestor's hardline clan and sect views: enforce the Traditions, strengthen the clan, and hide the secrets of Blood magic from other vampires.

If character customization has more emphasis like they say I'd imagine that piercing would be optional.

huh, neat

hopefully, if I'm going tremere I'd much prefer to go for a more nerdy goth look

Because Jeanette likes fucking with her sister. And there's no fucking way that Vandal hasn't met her. Jeanette has an obsessive need to have a finger in everything that Therese does.

So far Jean/Ther originally separate sisters and Jean ended up having her soul forced into Theresea's body? Or was it always just a multi-personality thing?

Attached: IMG_20190103_181034.jpg (476x701, 43K)

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=JMT66tAXm20

Attached: ISOLATED2.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

He never once mentions her. Not even a single time.
Would he make an extra comment/joke about Queen Bitch having little whore sister, or something like it? He only ever talked about Therese. Mentioned her, referenced her and sent e-mails just to her.
I'm not saying that they might not know each other, just that nothing indicates that they do. At least Vandal doesn't seem to be aware of Queen Bitch's extra.

Therese hates to share. We already saw it. So, it's not impossible to think that she kept whole Jeanette deal out of his view.

I think its from illbleed on the dreamcast

Wouldn't he know, as her ghoul? He's malk ghoul at that and malk ghouls do tend to get similar insights like malks. Just not as strong, but insight is still there. He even knew you were a vampire moment you walked in. Which would be another reason for Therese to keep her Jeanette persona out of his sight.

Therese got molested by her dad, trauma led to split personality and Malkavian curse was the cherry on the top. So is my interpretation.

Attached: sisters.webm (962x1020, 1.25M)

Vampires don't have souls, which is why Tremere are eternally butthurt.

Does that have any practical effect on vampires?
What does having a soul help with?

It's a bit forced because they have to explain shit to her since she's new and viewers might be as well, later it gets kinda better.

That's what Therese did and it was obvious from the start.

magic

better music, greater tolerance for spices, admiration of hipsters

Tremere? More like tranny.

It's practically impossible to know. For all we know the trauma of being sexually abused caused her to create Jeannette as a way to distance her "good girl" personality from the sexual abuse. It may be that her personalities came into "conflict" because the good girl persona was jealous that her father favored the bad girl persona.

Or it could be that they were actually sisters and Therese couldn't cope with being separated from her sister so she created a persona to "replace" her. For all we know the real Jeannette is still out there somewhere, potentially having died as a mortal.

When Nosferatu is revealed next week I'll record myself while laughing at Lasombrakeks

Attached: 1540392428402.jpg (395x374, 52K)

TOREACHADSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1554724328718.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

Point remains that Vandal probably doesn't even know that Jeanette exists. For a good reason.
He doesn't exactly inspire loyalty. Only reason why he still "obeys" her is because he has no choice against her as a mere ghoul. If opportunity presented itself for him to get rid of Therese, he would be first to jump on that train.
It would be smart of Therese to keep him out of loop as much as possible.

Would it be safe to say Jean would have the same control over him that Therese would?

They have the same vitae so I don't see why not.

Attached: jones.png (720x973, 660K)

what's the clan that lets me climb the metaphorical corporate vampire ladder

yes Toreador men look this good

Attached: Simon-Nessman-Hercules-Fashion-Spread-001-800x1059.jpg (800x1059, 127K)

She got raped many times. That's past molestation.

Obviously. They're the same person.
My point was that Therese probably wouldn't want to risk Vandal finding out about her little secret.
He's her ghoul. He may or may not figure her out aka sense it aka get potential insight, but point remains that this is still a gamble. Which is why it's best to keep him in the dark about her other half.

ventrue duh

there it is

Toreabros this is getting me nervous. What if we aren't in?

same

we must, us Toreador chads must unite!. Toreabros must be in!

Jones does kinda seem like a Malk at times ngl

Considering Lasombra aren't even Sabbat anymore, it's possible we'll just get them as DLC later on anyway.

Toreadors are already in, don't worry bros. Pray for us Nosferatus.

Attached: 20190415173035_1.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

>clan with the most fans isn't in
absolute crock of shit innit. means they must be in

Attached: 20190508_014512.jpg (1440x904, 484K)

We don't know much about their relationship other than that he fucking hates her because she tricked him back then. We don't know how they function with each other. We've only ever seen that one e-mail in which he's being salty wife to her because she told him to pour her a drink.
The only thing we know about them is:
>Therese seduced him, used his boner for her against him and turned him into a ghoul.
>He's now eternally seething because of it and hates vampires as whole because of it... because he got blue balls.
>He does her dirty jobs for her. Providing blood. Acquiring victims and etc.
>Sometimes she forces him to pour drinks for her.

> Malkavians are all clinically insane; the mental illnesses they suffer range from schizophrenia to near-catatonia
>bound by strange insight and compulsions
Well he passes as one.

wait
malk isn't in this game?

>2. Tremere
Damn I didn't realize so many people liked Tremere. I figured Brujah would be a lot higher on the list.

Dunno. Nobody likes Brujahs, but they're in.

I don't know man that last clan image sure looks a lot like a Sanitarium.

Attached: Waverly Hills.jpg (550x412, 41K)

Only a wallpaper, but he's certainly not (you).

I accidentally mucked one part up use this one

Attached: jones.png (720x973, 661K)

>Sometimes she forces him to pour drinks for her.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I want his life!

Weird how there's no exposed pipes or wires here. Hmmm.

Both of those things would have been stripped out and sold by drug addicts and homeless people but I get your point.

You can combine the Brujah, Nosferatu, Ventrue and Gangrel votes and it still wouldn't top the Malks. Malks truly the GOAT

Attached: 52899593_783845568659138_7487033036285167447_n.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Nosferatu, because SJWs have difficulties dealing with ugly people

Unknown. is your last hope.
It's either Nosferatu, Malk or Lasombra.
Only Malk shown (probably a Malk), is poster boy for 2.

is Ventrue in?

>tfw a two decade old vampire game gets a remake with trailers before we get our first werewolf game.

Attached: killer_bird.jpg (412x430, 29K)

Malks are the only ones crazy enough to leave an uncovered window in the middle of the hallway of their haven. Seems out of character for Lasombra given their obsession with shadow and Nossies usually lurk underground.

Yes.

Attached: img-clans-6.jpg (1092x1477, 143K)

That's what I did

How are you guys reading V5?

I'm going to still say Gangrel. I think the likelyhood is as such:
Gangrel > Nosferatu >>> Malkavian >>>>>>>> Lasombra.

Brujah have vanilla disciplines and the clan is even more one-note than the rest. If they'd made them True Brujaesque by default they'd be a lot more interesting to play

*ehem*
FUCK FURRIES

>vampire game is the best werewolf game

Attached: isuck.jpg (1092x1477, 134K)

We need stealth class, user. What's the point of getting in second fighter?

just started playing the first
im gonna open it

how much damage did the second inquisition cause?

or assamites

they are part of the camarilla now and have a stealth theme

Someone last thread said the Toreador section in this image was actually Malk.

Do you think that's likely???

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE

Attached: 1556806262544.png (2659x720, 2M)

hell no

They should have cut brujah then

No. Furnishing is similar to the furnishing you see here . Toreador without a doubt.

Yes, will have Fortitude and Dominate disciplines. Fortitude will have two powers, one is toughness which will reduce the damage you take. The other one will be Prowess, where the more damage you take the more damage you will deal while it's active. For Dominate you will have Cloud Memory, which will temporarily disable an NPC, and Terminal Decree, which will cause the target to harm or even kill themselves. Dominate will feature dialogue options similar to the first game.
Source, my ass.

Attached: 20190421025713_1.jpg (277x697, 37K)

I really want gangrel

gangrel are pretty stealthy, they don't have obfuscate sure but they're good at it

I fucking love that video

>soarin' ted, like an eagle
every time

>tremere
Tzimisce in denial

Not two decades old, not a remake.

But yeah, Werewolves would be nice whenever they decide to do that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that trailer showed this section and that it was a section in which you chased that Nosferatu.

>pin her down
>violently fuck her with my silver dagger
How you like me now, bitch ?

Blood theft + automatic shotgun are op on bosses

You can stealth with Tremere, Ventrue or Toreador, that doesn't change the fact that they're not stealth classes like Nosferatu, Malkavians, Lasombra and Assamite are.

*blood boils your dick*

Cringe and furpilled. Honestly the most likely imo are Bana Haqim and Lasombra

>We need stealth class
Here you go

Attached: obfuscate.png (820x578, 541K)

>nosferatu that low
It's over nossie bros, they're not making it in.

Attached: 1344287873994.jpg (271x282, 29K)

Not even in the slightest lmao

It's only in effect if the master is present.
That's why Mercurio, LaCroix' ghoul, still sold you weapons, despite you stating you are going after his master

You mean this?

Attached: screen.jpg (1920x1075, 93K)

They practically beheaded the Tremere power structure in Europe and from a narrative standpoint means that Masquerade violations are cracked down on hard even without the threat of a bloodhunt. The US Federal Government is fully capable of fielding Anti-Vampire Deathsquads and probably have more than a few independent Ghouls in their back pocket.

It also expands the influence of the Vatican and Society of Leopold since they have contacts at the NSA now. Basically being a vampire is even harder than it used to be but the Masquerade is still mostly intact to prevent Vampire Rights SJW bullshit.

Attached: True Blood.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

does therese ever explicitly refer to herself as a ventrue? obviously she LARPs as one but i don't think she ever tells you. jeanette is also ostensibly supposed to be a toreador but she'll tell you she's a malkavian if you're also a malkavian.

but Brujah is probably the most important clan in terms of vamp politics

Yes. That.

The chasing happens in a different section. The corridor in the trailer is filled with blood, a la a shinning reference, which could hint to Malks, as the entire scene in the movie is meant to depict things that aren't there, ie madness.

Attached: vtmb2screen.png (597x322, 308K)

Yet no one plays as them.

>some facebookfag cropping the original artist's work
Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: amagoia-agirre-vampireds.jpg (682x1200, 238K)

I don't think Therese mentions her clan, but she does say she sired her sister

What happened to that werewolf the apocalypse rpg they were making?

what is this?

Was announced years ago right? Nothing ever came of it, and now Paradox owns Shite Wolf. Probably get it after VTMB2 if it's successful.

>i posted it again

Attached: 1541504090972.gif (340x340, 18K)

I guess but protean has some changes to it that make it stealthy iirc

Nosferatu chasing to the side, one thing that is sure when it comes to that thing, is that pic-related is one of the rooms there.

Attached: 000201489.png (1340x786, 787K)

nice edit faggot

not really my point. their position as the main clan in Anarchs is why they're in

veddartha himself was indian
so yes technically

No NO NO NO

Attached: 1533501661602.png (658x523, 419K)

Just a guess.

Studio got bought by another publisher(bigben), new publisher has the rights and says that the game is coming out in 2020.
Also their newest game is an epic exclusive.

It's still being developed. Their release goal was 2020 from the beginning, but now it's probably more like very late 2020 or 2021.

You can still have npc brujah of course. Just not playable.

Malks are gonna be DLC and we all know it. No way they rewrite all dialogue for the initial release.

At least they've said all clan DLC will be free.

Okay, I am now alot more certain its Malk or Lasombra. I thought it wasn't a residency place, now that its certain its not just an abandoned warehouse but potentially some kind of asylum, that opens the door to Malk or if its not an asylum, Lasombra/Gangrel potentially.

It's not just their presence in the Anarchs though. Brujah Antitribu are basically the main source of cannon fodder for the Sabbat.

He's a Jewish faggot Hollywood producer. They're the only clan that would have someone like him.

There are only two clans who would have this type of bathroom:
>Malks
>Gangrels

>mirror
>Lasombra
why

What's the better normie clan; Ventrue or Toreador?

Of the clans remaining, yep. Lasombra wouldn't have mirrors, Nos don't have those typically either.

>Broken Mirror
Malkavian

Likely Malkavian as Lasombra are Sabbat, otherwise the Broken Mirror is just a tease for VtM fantatics.

Malkbro reporting in... I think the chance is slim for us, bros... but it's okay, Nosferatu are the next best thing...

Attached: IMG_20190310_235835.jpg (600x422, 33K)

This

Attached: LogoClanMalkavian1.png (220x236, 11K)

Fuck I just want a good werewolf game, you would had thought that there will be many games but we have 0.

>broken mirror
It's fucking Malkavian! That's literally their symbol.

Malks'll be DLC, don't worry.

Holy f*ck what an based post!

I figure that they aren't hated, but they aren't beloved.

A lot of their simplified descriptions just seem to boil down to them being the angry ones who like to punch things.

Attached: brujah _sei-ey.png (618x800, 250K)

Lasombra can't see themselves in Mirrors, or any reflective surfaces. They then try to rid themselves of mirrors, preferring portraits instead and regularly break them.

They follow the traditional Vampire Rule, so they are also associated with mirrors in certain books.

Malkavian's clan symbol itself though is a Broken Mirror.

>deep in shadow
>no reflection on the mirror
Really makes you think.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA! Don't get my hopes up!!!

>Lasombra are Sabbat
Uhhhhh sweaty...

>5 clans get announced
>Brujah, Tremere, Toreador, Ventrue and Malkavian
>one week later something appears on the website
>the last clan was there all along, the button was just obfuscated

Attached: 1343794009210.jpg (250x250, 16K)

i've been saying this but that's gotta be an abandoned mental ward, that's malkavian for sure. you think these devs would miss the opportunity to show their new and progressive take on mental illness?

this is either toreador or maybe ventrue, it can't be anything else. no one else would have a fire going.

it's not the kind of place a lasombra would be seen dead in, they are more like ventrue in that respect.

Did something change?

I haven't read through the new edition.

There was a nos in the reveal trailer, has to be in the game. They can't tease us like that.

Half of them are still Sabbat, you just can't expect every one of them to leave Sabbat all of a sudden after centuries of conflict between two sects. Not to mention the presence of Ventrue in Camarilla, which is a big no to most.

Anybody have any idea what the fuck these are supposed to be?

Attached: chrome_2019-05-09_16-29-02.png (913x457, 188K)

he's also the most competent leader

old clan tzimisce

It’s kinda silly that NSA somehow cracked Shrieknet by accident. Where was the ghoul’d government officials? Or why was it so easy to hack into?

>abandoned hallway that resembles abandoned asylum
>bathroom that fits that bill
>broken mirror = Malk's clan symbol
>Guy on main poster for 2 is most likely Malk
>Malks are most favorite clan in vtmb
Yet fags still think they won't be in.

Attached: kek.png (300x300, 42K)

Electronic locks on prison cell doors.

can ghouls go in the sunlight?

Cell panels that are used in prisons and/or asylums.

yes

Might be locks for doors in an asylum? Like I literally didn't believe it, but were Asylums literally red brick in America??

Sop giving me hope!!!

In more Modern Psych Wards for dangerous criminals and for high-level prisons, the doors are controlled by electric locks that also sound an alarm when opened by force.

Those are the electric panels for said doors.

They're not in Camarilla anymore.

it's world of darkness so whatever you think a shitty asylum would look like, that's what it is

>Toreador is literally the Tremere safe house from the first game.
>Tremere is some Tzimisce shit hole.
>Assamite is taking the spot of a ton of other more interesting clans.
Seriously why tf is assamite there?

Attached: 1F5D89F654A6492E9CC6FC843BEEF073.jpg (576x1024, 67K)

I want a tremere girlfriend :(

>but were Asylums literally red brick in America?
Occasionally.

Attached: 351370.jpg (1600x1012, 591K)

Attached: _eyes.gif (200x200, 780K)

Attached: malk.png (430x178, 24K)

what clan is for sure never ever
pic related is my guess

Attached: ravnos.png (1498x994, 1.57M)

therese is the "base" sister and jeanette is a machination of her warped mind.

Yes.

For example, here is a Detroit Mental Ward. Not Red Brick but Painted Brick.

Attached: ChicagoMentalWard.jpg (800x533, 101K)

they weren't at the time of bloodlines 1 either

Well, are you?

Attached: tumblr_olhdigzRk51tbx211o1_540.gif (540x369, 1.99M)

Ghouls are human slaves to the Kindred whom feed them a drop or so if their blood. This grants them agelessness and minor superhuman abilities. They need continue drinking it every month or so or else the vitae (vampire mana) runs out & time catches up to them.

samedi for sure

So we have:
>Broken mirror (No lasombra) (also clan sign for Malks)
>Window (No nos)
>electronic locks on doors
>blood flowing in corridor (shinning reference (insanity)).
>American mental wards used to be red brick

I miss anything??

Attached: 1557253795482.png (1000x958, 597K)

Didn't appear in the first two games at all so why should they now.

I'm not a filthy Nosferatu

ahm

Attached: desu.jpg (640x434, 121K)

Attached: s.png (1430x804, 284K)

Come on, post the rest.

Trash.

I knew it all along

Attached: bloodlines2-2.png (2659x720, 2M)

Salubri is 100% never ever ever ever. There are less than 20 of them, if that. And they go around healing the sick with miracles with their Salubri-Fighter Lover/Bodyguard.

Very Unlikely:
Cappadocian
Tzimice
Ravnos
Giovanni
Set

setites/the ministry

samedi would be based but they're not really a clan anyway, just a cappadocian bloodline

Attached: samedi swans.png (700x726, 169K)

Yeah man. I'm not going to get holier than thou about what I eat when the alternative is usually just sucking on some poor hobo.

Attached: nosferatu_Sei-ey.png (618x800, 236K)

>Malks go from never-ever to 100% happening in like 30 posts

Splendid

Attached: 1554109414102.jpg (366x366, 77K)

how do the setites change in v5?

Attached: followers of set.png (1520x999, 1.6M)

My BRAND.

/thread

Got fucked. Joined anarchs.

Are we in?

Attached: 155304789217482.jpg (640x640, 46K)

>anarchs
Fuck that

the power of delusions

PARTY TIME

Attached: 1557247789505.jpg (1280x1164, 435K)

Yea I think it's weird too.

>electronic door panels
>no doors
are you retarded?

So what?

All light is bad light. Live completely in the dark.

2-Dice penalty to all rolls not used to entice someone to do something.

Compulsion of Transgression - Have a need to break their own invisible chains that restrict them from acting how they please

Name changed to Ministry - only Africans/Egyptians are Setites because Setites is Cultural whatever.

The Ministry believes Set to be in them and they are the living church of Set, rather than following Set's teachings.

Are now 100% Anarchs as a main clan

Endless labyrinths don't help when the entire building is blown by drones during the day

>Lasombra
>debt to the temple
Lasombra barely ever have interactions with the Settites and mostly treat them with contempt, much like anyone else.

Attached: olga-zubova-lucita4.jpg (1920x2385, 966K)

looks like nossies are back on the menu

That's what they are for. Don't blame me if the concept art is pretty shitty and didn't put in the doors but did put in the panels.

The panels themselves have wiring that goes up and connects specifically with doors.

Attached: rude.png (103x94, 19K)

Watch actual trailer before you call anyone a retard.
Blood flood comes out of one of these doors.

Attached: flood.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Yes? it is easy blood

Attached: f60b968dcec243141eaa3337f6ef2405.jpg (508x800, 36K)

I think there's enough evidence to go either way.

It's plausible that Lacroix had always planned to use you as a scapegoat once you found out about his hidden alliances, but if you were blindly loyal to him in every interaction you'd think that he could just cut out the middleman and tell you to kill Nines if that's really what he wanted.

Attached: _the_blood_hunt__by_justbast_d3drlk3.jpg (558x800, 158K)

>Play a VTM game
>One player wants to be Salubri becuase they heal

Why even play VtM if you want to be Jesus Christ the Pacifistic Vampiric Unicorn?

The tabletop game is largely small-stakes. It's not D&D where you're fighting demon lords and shit. You're gangsters feuding over turf.

>The tabletop game is largely small-stakes. It's not D&D where you're fighting demon lords and shit. You're gangsters feuding over turf.
This. VtM is very much Gothicpunk. Player characters are small fish and meant to operate in a coterie.

Depends heavily on Clans.

For Camarilla clans, Ventrue and Tremere generally present high stacks.

Toreador focused campaigns can be things as small as run a business and get into the biggest party of the city.

>cloud be abandoned warehouse
>old ass bathroom of old ass abandoned building, doesn't indicate on asylum
>and no reflection, wonder why
>not confirmed; Sabbat still exist, he could be Sabbat
>Brujah are least and they got in, so poll doesn't mean shit
Stop setting yourself up for disappointment.

>tfw the one time I played a VtM tabletop I was the asshole who had to be a completely unfitting character because I just managed to make it make sense on a technicality.

It's been years so I don't remember the exact details but basically I was a knight pulled into the future from the past

t. Lasombrafag

I bet you pissed off your ST a lot.

Sabbat are not clan, brainlet.

Core clan Salubri are really rare, I believe the actual number given is 7, but Salubri Antitribu are significantly more common I believe. Course then they're Sabbat boys and that's a pretty good guarantee of them not being playable.

A Knight from the past pulled into the future in VtM is literally VTM:Redemption.

It *can* work but then you take generations into account and fuck everyone over.

Celeryity
Bananamalism
Potatonce
Oblivionion
Vicissiturnip
Obfusgrape
Dillmentation
Fortiprune
Tomatourgy
Ausparagus
Dominutmeg
Pearsance
Protein

Attached: 1550521128865.gif (511x512, 105K)

>A Knight from the past pulled into the future in VtM is literally VTM:Redemption.
Christof was in torpor the whole time.

I know that, MORON!
I was saying that him being deranged doesn't make him instantly into a malk.

>it's not me who's retarded it's that they designed it wrong on purpose to make me look retarded

Christ, you're fucking stupid. Asylum security panels aren't just randomly slapped onto whatever surface the feel like. They are for individual, specific doors. You clearly see these so called "security panels" without any door to speak of. That there also exists an entirely unrelated door is immaterial.

You're probably right, but Lasombra would be really cool.

Attached: 1556859411769.png (734x420, 206K)

100% this, the question is after all "favorite" clan and even thought I played Gangrel and have a sweat spot for them because they were my first clan to be introduced to WoD. I still would pick my fem Malk playthrough just because it's so unique compared to any other clan.

Also Brujah doesn't really have anything interesting going for them in a game with mediocre melee combat even with Celerity.
(Toreador gets away with Celerity because they have Auspex that makes the game like a budget version of Max Payne)

Attached: 1553309698053.png (900x1828, 757K)

Lasombra won't even get a word in some flavor text in the game.

He's in the clanbook

Attached: file.png (579x822, 397K)