For me, it's my dog

For me, it's my dog.

Attached: 1475261937695.jpg (1243x423, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLcXXz01Tn8
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5qRvWCavg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I started Apocalypse earlier this week and while I enjoy bullying Asahi, Nozomi is doing things to my dick that I didn't think were possible.

why do people compare Asahi to Pascal?

It is one of her suggested hunter names. Of course, these are all fake choices and she just calls herself by her original name.

I want to fuck her doggystyle, if you catch my drift

Better prepare your dick with the bad news, youll most likely be killing that woman.

That just means you prove your ideology the correct one and can necro her in your image.

Oh I knew that already.

You really think its the same? You think if you got to know me for a couple of weeks, then tried to recreate me, it would really be anything like me? Shit was really creepy to me.

Nah his dick will probably harder than ever once he finds out what happens after you kill them.

Attached: Nozomi_Beach_SMTIVF.png (256x256, 65K)

The unsettling nature is part of the appeal.

Is he here?

You don't recreate them as much as you justbressurect one of them to be your brainwashed mindbroken breeding factory.

Pascal the dog is here.

Attached: pascal.png (480x360, 42K)

Attached: hqdefault(4).jpg (480x360, 21K)

>mfw Pascal the dog isn't here

Attached: 1537075668230.png (616x500, 435K)

>that frowning asashi pic
Perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=NLcXXz01Tn8

Attached: 1556344363311.jpg (846x593, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ov5qRvWCavg

Attached: pascal the dog is not here.jpg (839x720, 42K)

Nice

Attached: CdnNNcQXIAA778l.jpg (400x400, 42K)

I wanna fuse her.

>can't fuse pets outside of 1
>can fuse humans in later games

Attached: 1440097654880.gif (462x326, 197K)

What pet do you get on the other games? It's only Pascal

I just meant to say just him, sorry.
But if fusing a dog can get you a level 43 demon, what else can be done with other household animals

She's a throwback to Pascal.

Is Asahi the greatest maingame expansion girl? After they fucked up so hard with Marie, how did they accomplish Asahi?

By having the whole game be a new plot so she had a reason to be instead of just being jammed in nowhere.

Miyako Hotsuin exists

I liked Alex more honestly. Plus IVA is more of a sequel that reuses assets (like Xillia 2) than an expansion.

Final isn't really a expansion.

Kasumi

Final isn't an expansion, it's an entirely new game that only reuses a couple of assets.

Only if you're talking about SMT and not Atlus in general.

Attached: 1490805394578.png (400x240, 168K)

Attached: c808101545d0305ead9585541d3ac4f7d2e7d20e.png (579x645, 77K)

Final is not an expansion

I don't know something about being able to shit on her relentlesly makes her kinda endearing to me.
Maybe it's because she is the only one who gets punished for being a walking anime trope.

Attached: 1457770186137.png (500x418, 130K)

Good thing she dies and you have a choice of leaving her dead.

Why would you pick any of your so called friends over Asahi?
She isn't great, but she is the least worst of the bunch.

T. Dagda

She's a free heal at best.

And that's a good thing

A free heal that didn't try to kill you.

Because she was fucking dead already.

Gaston is the least bad of the bunch though. Tell me one thing he did wrong.
>He stole my press turns
You never called dibs.

Attached: 1510677317520.png (640x480, 368K)

Didn't get the chance*

>implying Asahi would be even able to confront you.
Pretty sure the main reason why she died before the route split is because there is no way she would turn on you.

Because she doesn't know any attack moves? She'd be healing the others while they fight you if anything.

>Because she doesn't know any attack moves? She'd be healing the others while they fight you if anything.
From a narrative point of view idiot.
I don't see why her being a healslut would be a problem gameplay wise since the entire fight is just ceremonial thing.

More like a free smirk. Best partner

Attached: 55723470_p0.jpg (711x1000, 275K)

She isn't needed. I can beat the fiends without friends.

You don't even need demons either. The only thing in the game that's necessary is Nanashi and some dimensional hourglasses.

dimensional hourglasses are for nerds

which of the etrian games are worth downroading? Mystery dungeon is fun but kinda barebones

2 is a good starting point. 3 is a lot easier, though.

It would be like the (You) that mattered enough for me to resurrect your worthless ass, sempai. Fuck authenticity -everyone has a thousand faces- give me the mask that I liked, the best version of (You). Now spread 'em, it's time to unleash my Great Willy.

Miyako got the Daich

Because they are retarded.

All of them except mystery dungeon