Advance Wars but online?

Hello anons I've been enjoying this game on GBA called advance Wars on a emulator and I was wondering if there was a way to play this with other war strategists. I haven't finished the advanced campaign yet nor truly mastered the game but I was wondering if such a thing existed

Attached: This kills the waifu.png (1079x722, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

awbw.amarriner.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/607050/Wargroove/
store.steampowered.com/app/751500/TINY_METAL/
store.steampowered.com/app/943810/Chaos_Sector/
vbalink.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what is google
awbw.amarriner.com/

>what is google
You will think I'm retarded but I didn't even think of using a search engine and thought about asking here first and foremost. I hope that the website isn't too complicated to use or that the rules are easy to get. Thanks

Attached: cute mutt and her master.gif (540x280, 1.7M)

Damn it's browser only with no music but at least that means it can be playable on mobile which is a plus

Attached: chrollo.jpg (440x439, 31K)

Where is that gif from?

The anime adaptation of the manga known as Black Clover. But I'd heavily discourage anyone to watch the anime, outside of cute moments like this it did a pretty poor job at adapting the manga in my opinion. Not that the source material is something spectacular or outstanding since it's a battle shonen, but at least read the manga first to truly appreciate then watch the anime to compare and enjoy the few rare moments of quality.

Coming back to vidya related matters which CO is your favorite anons? Grit is stylish

Attached: dekai.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Besides the web-based option listed here... See if any of the emulators you have offer online/networked play. Many of them support it as I recall - you'll need GBA and NDS emus if I am correct.

Also, if you want something very similar to Advance Wars in mechanics but a full "game" not just a web thing..

WarGroove - store.steampowered.com/app/607050/Wargroove/ . Similar artwork, similar style (except medieval/fantasy) , whole campaigns including custom ones with online play etc..

Tiny Metal - store.steampowered.com/app/751500/TINY_METAL/ modern era advance wars type wargame

Chaos Sector - store.steampowered.com/app/943810/Chaos_Sector/ - Space combat setting. Haven't played this one myself but it seems similar.

There are others out there too that may be of interest such as "Into the Breach" (really well done), and "Pathway" but they're slightly different sort of games.

I would definitely look into WarGroove and Tiny Metal at least.

>implying any shonen is worth watching

Attached: 3D73604F-27D2-4547-A557-B7E042821A25.jpg (263x191, 18K)

You can play AW DoR online if you patch the ROM and use custom online server DNS. Iffy on the emulator, works perfectly on a DS/3DS with a flashcart. Other than that, fan stuff only.

is there a online plugin for the gba?

Is mednafen still a thing?

Sami is best girl.

I almost exclusively read manga now. So many anime adaptations are just cheap, drawn out, low quality garbage. Reading lets me get through higher quality content in a smaller amount of time.

Movies and original anime can be good though.

Thanks for the info, I’ll check the manga at least. Favorite CO? A tie between Sami and Sensei.

How the FUCK am I supposed to beat this motherfucker when he kills all my units and I don't even know where he is due to fog of war fuck this game

Attached: Advance Wars.png (1080x720, 655K)

Literally just play cautiously dude. You're not supposed to charge blindly in FoW maps.

Official carts and unpatched roms work now. You still need a router that supports either WEP encryption or none at all, though.

I tried it with someone a few months back and none of the servers would cooperate. Not that you'd find players even if it did work...

Attached: Sonja 1.png (500x500, 260K)

I just remembered this exists vbalink.info/ .

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE IS GOOD AT CAPTURING OTHER PEOPLE'S HQ'S

Attached: muscle man.jpg (210x295, 11K)

So we're going to get a new game after Fire Emblem Hogwarts flops, right?

user...

Play Wargroove

Your mom? Is Muscleman posting a thing now?

Also, Colin best CO.

Attached: muscleman.jpg (200x200, 10K)

I dropped it in chapter five, I think. It's just so slow and boring, I can't motivate myself to pick it back up.

Attached: AW Brains.jpg (684x1515, 652K)