This is the most EPIC boss in all of video games

This is the most EPIC boss in all of video games

Attached: dragon god des.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

yeah no

most of the butt babies on this board havent played demon souls

It is one of the games on RCPS3 that can't run on 60fps, because if you force it, the game simply double the speed.

I'm not really interested on playing a game on 30fps.

Attached: 1506288117333.jpg (608x576, 79K)

Big bosses are shit. they're never fun to fight.
Any boss that has more than 50% of it be off camera is shit by default.

>Blocks your path

Attached: shitboss.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Dragon God is legitimately one of the worst bosses in the whole Sekiroulsborne franchise.

actually true
>Sekiroulsborne
kys

Because of how the gameplay works, Shadow of the Colossus and Dragons Dogma are the only games where "bigger = better". Anything else, giant bosses are usually shit, specially in Soulsborne games.

You're right it's Sekiro: Soulsbornes Die Twice.

It's hardly a boss at all, more like EPIC letdown

And it's a fucking stage puzzle.

>puts on thiefs ring.

Pssh, nothin personal kid.

>spend a whole section of the game hyping up this meme dragon
>the stage right before him in the castle as it breathes outside has the best creepy ominous feeling in the series
>push a button to kill
Fucking Demon Souls and its fucking puzzle fights I swear.

What a coincidence someone put those massive ballistas at exactly the right angle there.

>shoot him twice and punch his nose to kill him
Epic brah

I remember seeing his name and shitting myself. Not just a dragon but a dragon god

Well atleast he's not Bed of Chaos

You know, I think this is the boss that I left off on and never came back to all those years ago.

I really should give it another shot because I was generally enjoying the game up to that point.

I would like to, but I passed on a PS3 last gen and have been too lazy to get one since.

bad of chaos is better then him, still shit, but at least it has a reason to not move

Attached: mega monster boss.png (292x309, 174K)

if you like it, it's fine

Attached: STAJCZYG.png (1114x825, 1.72M)

well quit being a fag and play it a decade ago.

A decade ago it would be on 720p instead of 4K.

But resolution is not my problem, framerate is. I would rather play a game with everything on low and in 720p than playing it at 30fps, I unironically prefered to play Final Fantasy Type-0 on emulated PSP than the shitty PC port because of it, but it seems consoles will never ever have framerate as standard, that's why I only play on PC.

Unfortunally, FROM is incompetent and and tied the entire game engine on Demon Souls on the framerate, so even on emulation it can't reach human standards of framerate. So no, I'm not interested on it.

Attached: 1531288446250.png (386x487, 314K)

Bed of Chaos at least has the intent of A good boss. Dragon God is ridiculous

>Walk down this hallway clearing debris moviny only when DG isn't looking
>Flip a giant switch
>Walk down this hallway clearing debris moviny only when DG isn't looking
>Flip a giant switch
>OK now hit his chin while he lays on the ground pathetically

What could possibly be going through the designer's head?

>Coincidence

Nigga, that's litterally why they are there in the lore. They wanted to worship it, but also have a panic button in case the shit hits the fan.

Dark Sekiro Souls: Demon's Bloodborne Twice

>soulsshit
LOL NO