Rage 2

youtube.com/watch?v=PLQg-Vq2zQk

>*freeze frame*
>yup, that's me
>you're probably wondering how I got here
I thought this was just a meme

Attached: file.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Already pre-ordered. Can't wait for Tuesday

Dno what i think about the humor in this trailer. Didn't really convince me to get the game, but maybe the gameplay is pretty good.

I can't imagine why anyone would ever be excited about Rage 2.

looks nice, day one pirate

What was the stuff about rage 1, was the ending so bad? I never completed the game, just played it a little.

epilepsy: the game

Attached: giphy-downsized.gif (480x480, 432K)

Crine

the ending was just anticlimactic.
you go to kick the big bad guy's ass, you expect a boss fight, but there is none. you flip some switches instead, credits roll, you find yourself back in your hq.
rage 1 was a pretty good game, but you'd expect it to be more "open", it felt limited.

I see, i don't know why i never completed it. I guess the gameplay at the time just didn't particularly interest me. Are you gonna get this game user?

Did I just catch ADHD?

i'll pirate it at first and, if it's good, buy later
i'm not really hyped for it, but it looks neat so far

I don't know, the gameplay is the only thing that looks sort of appealing. If it's like the gameplay in DOOM then pirate for sure.

This is some cheesy nonsense but it also is an ID shooter with a bunch of gimmicks and if it plays like the first one I am ok with the change in tone

Brother.

Attached: Untitled.png (202x99, 34K)

rage 1 had good gunplay, fun enemies to fight, neat senarios like the balloon bomb canyon, ruined city, and clown monster arena as well as a kickass dlc that was worth the money and gave the player a skanky booty short wearing waifu who shacks up in your apartment by the end. music was gritty and thumping. ai helper bots werent useless. each area had 1 to 2 ootional backtrack quests for rewards that were good but not required or a slog to get. the game was just well made after the nvidia/amd megatexture fixes came out. ending was a lil bit of a half assed thing with the studio feeling like it ran out of time but 90% of the game was rock solid action and adventure in a gritty wasteland. i played on pc after many of the fixes and i was pretty happy with what i got, no fps issues on a 680 gtx 2gb with more than decent settings for the time. replayed it last week on my 1080 gtx again it was a blast with everything maxed out at 1440p.

I hope Rage 2 has spider bros.

the end battle was a survive the wave assault that felt much too easy, you had ai turret bots helping you and if you did optinal upgrades you pretty much blew through it and then had a cutscene of the other arks being activated. the post game exporation also didn't factor this in, after the credits roll and you decide to go back to town it's like nothing changed and the authority are still the bad guys in power. the dlc was nice, combat was balanced for endgame play and it had some depth to it for the modest price.

same, they were very helpful and charming in both doom 3 and rage. it's also nice to have an npc helper that is a gun with legs that wont block your shots since it sits lower on the ground. i always tried my hardest to keep them alive.

In the same boat, probably gonna pirate it. Maybe snag it on steam when it's cheap if I really like it since id tends to be okay,

Rage had good gunplay but the driving was shit, and that was half the game.

I dont know how or why people are excited for this. the first Rage was garbage

>I'll totes buy it later
Uhuh, sure ya will

this game looks unironically nice
this

no way i am paying full price for a bethesda game

It wasn't half, maybe marketed that way but it was much less. You use your car to get from point a to b in less than 2 to 3 minutes for the majority of the game and races were almost completely optional if i remember right, i think there was one mission halfway through that wanted a race or two and that was it. Car combat was very much a none issue since there was so little. Rage 2 looks like it's going head on with convoy mad max style combat and many more vehicles.

I don't play shooters anymore the last one I tried was pirating Far Cry 5 and I got bored in one evening

This one looks cool though I'll give it a try

The thing I hated about Far Cry 5 was how shit the photo mode was. They patched it but the pirate version didn't have the patch so that's partially my fault.

i often do that with games i enjoy. i pirated doom16 at first and waited for a sale to grab it. probably gonna go the same with doom eternal, it looks sick but i'd still rather wait for a reasonable sale.

Doom gameplay killing psychos in a mad max type world.

What's not to like?

My only hope is that it isn't like Doom2016 and is actually good unlike borefest that was Rage 1

because it looks almost nothing like the first rage.