Yakuza Kiwami 2 PC

How are you enjoying it 60fps Chads?

Attached: 43509442304_8c246052a7_b.jpg (1024x1024, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qkmomo.info/gaming/yakuza-kiwami-2-run-60fps-4kultra-nvidia-geforce-rtx2080ti-84206240
gamegpu.com/rpg/ролевые/yakuza-kiwami-2-test-gpu-cpu
steamdb.info/app/638970/graphs/
steamdb.info/app/834530/graphs/
steamdb.info/app/927380/graphs/
youtube.com/watch?v=tf47teVn6ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=8DkEUhumnbQ
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Yakuza_Kiwami_2
youtube.com/watch?v=A0nD-I7dKxA&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/8DkEUhumnbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finished pre-load yesterday and now the update to unlock it or whatever won't download. Just updated two other games fine, but this one won't work.

Attached: 1554409489430.jpg (456x628, 606K)

Switch version when. Yakuza on the go would be fucking fantastic.

Pirated version works fine on my machine ;)

Restart steam

I'm getting 11fps but it looks fantastic

60fps on my pirated version.
You got cucked my dude.

It runs like ass on my 1050ti

That's what I'm using though

>set everything to max except SSAA
>get 45fps in most of Kamurocho, everywhere else 60fps
>set everything to low
>game looks like absolute shit
>45fps in most of Kamurocho, 60fps everywhere else
???

Not cucked then.
Good for you but you might want to upgrade from that 2500K + 9800gt combo you got going on

>expecting the toylets thing to be a scam where I just beat up some fuckers at the end
>its a real minigame

Attached: really.gif (320x180, 1.52M)

Should I skip Kiwami 1?

Kamurocho also felt shit on PS4, dunno what's up with it.

above: soul
below: soulless

Attached: soul.jpg (1918x2150, 1.15M)

Getting it right now!
>42Gb
meh

Never skip parts

Pirate it. In my opinion as an oldfag its not worth your money, but if you can manage 60fps with K2, it's definitely worth the dosh.

How can you fucking tell me that’s soulless, looks absolutely beautiful

>not adding ray tracing* to your game

Attached: 20190509113051_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1023K)

This is why Kamurocho chugs more. It has way more pebs.

PS2 original definitely has a better atmosphere.

>1440p
Oof user it's 2019....
Time to upgrade...

I mean if you're the spiritual type then yes, less people means less souls.

Hopefully there will be a pedestrian mod like GTA.

Ahh, the contrarian gatekeeping hipsters are here.

>read steam forum
>why doesn't it run max settings on my rig! It's stuttering
>has SSAA on

retards like this, shouldn't allowed to use a PC

What the fuck is this bullshit? Sega better fire someone over this blunder.

Attached: file.png (783x853, 1.51M)

Do the fights get more varied later on? Been playing for a while and it feels like it's the same two enemies each time and they don't really do anything, like they're waiting to be beaten up

No need to be so asshurt over opinions, user-kun.

>Yeah I just waited for 20 minutes to get a shot with this many people
>Yeah I just waited for 20 minutes to get a shot without any people
>SEOUL!
>NOT SEOUL!

Attached: 1548042808151.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Bigger groups, more types of enemies and some will pull weapons.
First 2 chapters, they tend to be absolute punchbags

i want the mod to be playable, not killing my eyes.

not really
bigger groups of those same two types of enemies, maybe some more energy, but they remain pretty docile

These random faggots are always punching bags outside of challenges and one or the other beatem up segment.

Things will gang up on you later and use weapons, also fatties will become more common who are harder to knock down. They don't fight any better though.

qkmomo.info/gaming/yakuza-kiwami-2-run-60fps-4kultra-nvidia-geforce-rtx2080ti-84206240

Soulless as fuck bros.
The combat is so floaty and without weight.

That's Yakuza
It's designed like that so you feel really cool for beating up a bunch of guys with ease

Turn off in-game Vsync

>kiwami 2
What a yawner.
Let me know when the real good games come to pc.

K2 on PC makes me really excited to see 6 at 60FPS and at a proper resolution. 6 had several problems but I think people would probably rate it better if it had a not sub-25FPS. Dragon engine this fast and smooth is a godsend.

Dragon Engine at 60fps is great.

If I've never played Yakuza, should I go in release order or play Kiwanis 1/2 in lieu of the originals?

Steam is like 90% dumbfucks

3, 4, 5 HD/remasters on steam when

any chance running this with i5 4460?

This, they even beat Youtube commenters in terms of braindamage.

>OLD BAD NEW GOOD
AFFIRMATIVE MY FRIEND
If you have a preference for the old game's look and feel you are just a contrarian hipster!

>looks good and no more black screens for a second entering the shop, nor animation with random thughs
>can run it at 60 fps anywhere except kamucho streets but not even massive drops
Honestly can't wait for Judge eyes, really digging this new engine

Attached: 1474671996275.gif (500x281, 706K)

Attached: Yakuza 2 comparison 1.webm (960x540, 1.15M)

never PC smelly

How demanding is this compared to the Yakuza 0 port?

>no DOF mod

Attached: 1490198551722.jpg (600x637, 43K)

ps2 looks better

the gameplay might be worse and they might have cut content... but hey, it has more graphics
good to know where Yea Forums stands

Soul vs soulless

The time bomb being fake at the end, do you think that's kino, or just in line with the substandard writing that became more common in Yakuza 3, 4 and 5?

Oh these threads are going to be so much fun

Kiwami 2 has the best gameplay dear retard
i bet you are a 0babby too

Kamurocho is beautiful

Attached: 1526218691582.jpg (242x359, 12K)

>Kiwami 2 has the best gameplay
if this is as good as it gets then this series has been hugely overrated

dragon engine was made for combat, bug brain

One of them is temporary

left has so much soul holy shit

is yakuz good franchise for poeple who like movei games?

It's defos worse than 0 and the PS3 games

And then you play the last few bouncer missions and realize that being babied makes you feel like shit when you get bodied.

Oh user... I'm sorry

yes

Attached: 13700304552415.jpg (400x459, 42K)

They are similar to movie games in the sense that they have a lot of cutscenes and conversations and mediocre gameplay, but the writing isn't very good so if all you care about is story you will probably be disappointed

(You)

Are we still doing the le pretend to be le hardcore le gamer thing? In 2019?

Dumb shitposter

i've playd every movie game out there
did the david cage movies
did rdr2
did silent hill all of them
did life is strange 1 2
where do i go now? there's literally nothingo ut there

If you're ever stuck in Yakuza remember that you can just spam attacks to win

kingdom hearts 3

stop replying

Attached: 1557412623161.gif (480x270, 1.48M)

Well I hope you have fun user, I'm still working on beating Kiwami 1 before I move on to Kiwami 2 :)

?
But it's true. A lot of Yakuza's plot isn't great, there is a lot of filler and dumb twists, and 6 is terrible, so it doesn't even end well. Do you disagree?

Oh right people are enjoying a "new" game so now we need to pretend to hate it to be le epic cool oldfag. Right. See you in a week or so I guess.

Someone with a 1060 tell me how it runs I can't play yet

Attached: 1556898005575.png (638x526, 330K)

How do I get the yakuza's wife substory to trigger in kiwami 1? Opening of kiwami 2 made me realize I never saw it.

If I ran 0 at 60FPS then this should work as well right? It's the same engine

no

How the hell do I turn off the depth of field

The latter.
Just about everything in Yakuza can be undone at any moment with a nonsense twist
>RUBBER BULLETS!
>no one's ever really gone
It's kind of hard to really care about the stakes or story when so much of it is just melodrama designed to make you care about a situation for 15 minutes before it turns out it didn't really matter.

Thanks for confirming that it's you, dumb shitposter.

It's not the same engine

I've got a 1060 6GB and an R5 2600 and it runs fine. 60 in most areas, cutscenes chug sometimes, stuttering is frequent but they'll probably fix that. Not as bad a launch as 0 was but it could've been.

Rubber bullets isn’t the main twist, shut the fuck up

Go back to the location where old man dojima died. It’s a cutscene and fight.

nvm I got to it after wandering around at night for a while. I already had the prerequisite substories cleared so it just happened.

dude people have been saying what they like and dislike about kiwami 2 ever since it first came out, what the fuck ar eyou on about? lol

Never reply to him ever again, fuckface

?
So you can't even tell me I'm wrong, but I'm a shitposter? Whatever

When was the last time you played a video game?

I still need to finish the climax battles on Kiwami and I'm ready for this, been at it for 4 hours now, currently stuck a Melee Battle 8, fuck this mission.

>can kick people through the glass and into a smile burger
based dragon engine

Attached: 1513369057774.jpg (716x724, 52K)

Attached: YakuzaKiwami2 2019-05-09 11-27-12-min.png (2560x1440, 1.76M)

CPU is the real bottleneck, a 1060 with a modern CPU will run the game fine.

>these Japanese guys were actually Koreans the whole time and nobody realized
Wait, you mean that asians can't actually tell each other apart and it wasn't just me being racist?

>go to order burger
>suddenly a loud crash
>bicycle comes flying through the glass and slams Kiryu into the counter as he slinks down
>fight begins

Attached: 1557138731000.png (728x689, 534K)

The story always loses it's shit some point towards the end, even in the first game where they could've just burned that pile of money or something

People have been posting what they like and dislike about Kiwami 2 since the PS4 release.
Yakuza 6 did not have a great ending.

Both of these things are true, and you know it. You can't even bring yourself to say otherwise. Go ahead and call it shitposting again you butthurt faglord.

>If you try to eat there after throwing people around in their store and out the window the cashier tells you to fuck off

Attached: 1550626053295.png (1018x807, 656K)

the one that was locked in a vault nobody had access to but a 11 year old girl who didn't know where it was? And that wouldn't have done shit about Nishiki's butthurt, which was the actual driving force of the plot

If you have the right accent most caucasians wouldn't be able to tell each other apart despite being from different nations. Why do you think it'd be different for other races? We only make Japs and Koreans distinct while ignoring the distinctions between a swede and a franc because of faggots who try to hard to not be racist and need to use the "correct" nomenclature.

all yakuza games have something stupid

y1
>yami was alive all along just to die at the end 5 seconds after she shows up
y2
>fake bomb
y3
>long lost brother
y4
>rubber bullets
y5
>the whole game other than kiryu vs the entire tojo clan
Y6
>muh chinese baby

how's the port? hope I can run it..

i7 6700k and rx 580 8gb

Will there be a Hi-res texture pack for all the random stuff?

Attached: YK24.jpg (1920x1080, 705K)

It’s suspenseful, makes you fear for Kaoru and Kiryu’s lives and makes you wonder if Terada is actually gonna fucking blow up Kamurochou

It’s just that the cliffhanger is immediately resolved in the post credits scene so it was all kinda pointless, not as bad as in 3 where Kiryu gets stabbed for like the 50th time and you know he’s gonna survive but the game acts like he might die and yet again the post credits scene ruins the cliffhanger

*armor through your mashing*
*evades your mashing with a low move*
*dodges you*
What now, Kiryu-chan?

Why do two random packets have much higher res? I guess they're likely used in cutscenes or something.

Nice pasta

pull out a weapon, drink tauriner, heat action, repeat

>Knifes you
>Waits for you to get back up
>Knifes you
>Knifes you
>Knifes you

I still have to get through 0. I got to the third chapter and I'm just not really enjoying majima. Does it get better?

Are there any complete saves already?
I unlocked all the skills on PS4 and I don't wanna have to do that all again.

Attached: 1454809089693.png (708x537, 239K)

But the stakes are fake. Sure, it's suspenseful in the moment, but it just feels like you were duped once the "twist" happens
And as usual it's just some idiotic 4D chess explanation
>I did thing so other people would think I did thing so they do thing but it was just to make them do thing, I never actually did thing at all but they thought I did just to make them do thing

Yes and no, lots more side content is unlocked the further you get if you're interested in that.

Not mashing
Not mashing

Looks like I won here today.. Heh.. Nothin personnel...... kid...

>thinks he can use healing items in bouncer missions
>thinks a heat move is going to do significant damage to Amon

What the fuck? Why would you copy and paste a post I made yesterday and change nothing but remove spoiler tags? Are you okay?

I know I don’t have any proof but I swear this is a post I wrote and posted in last nights thread. The response to the post it copy and pasted too I’m pretty sure.

This is the last time I’m replying to you, I just want people to know you’re genuinely sick and need fucking help

repeatedly switching heat moves is the best way to beat amon, he only gets immune after you use the same move three times

spam heat actions
what now?
yakuza gameplay really isn't anything to write home about

How is mashing the knife attack not mashing? Not all mashing is blindly mashing.

nah game is shit and requires a super computer to run.. refund it now

Attached: michael.png (833x638, 756K)

If anyone remembers me, I'm still doing the Yea Forums sings. I'm just occupied with other Yea Forums projects atm. Please be patient. Also does any have a full instrumental to Rouge of Love and Judgement?

I enjoyed the combat and story more and more as the game went on. Didn’t like it much at all when I started. Keep playing if you’re determined to finish it.

I agree, because it's all true

The fuck? I don't remember having such bad textures even in Yakuza 0

Last thread was great, why so much shitposting here?

>there is one difficult fight in this series of 100 hour long games
>that means the games are challenging and have good combat!
That's not how it works

Will you do shine shine shine?

1080p low settings

shitposting? where? are people making things up about the games?

>i5 8400
>GTX 1060
>8GB RAM
>Max settings except Antialiasing at SSAA
>Motion Blur off
>1080p
>60 fps most places, Kamurocho 50-60fps
Overall pretty goddamn good. Definitely a decent port although loading times can be somewhat long at times.

Attached: basedsega.png (1001x648, 769K)

There’s a guy here literally pasting posts he didn’t make from other threads into this one to incite an argument, no fucking idea why

Not in Bouncer missions. The best way to tackle any of them there is to buy Weapon Mastery from Kamiyama, have two swords, go into Burst mode with Payback Ring equipped, and start slicing. Then if you ever drop Burst you run away, wait for critical Heat to regain you all of it, then go back into it.

It just needs a CPU made this decade and a mid tier GPU.

Put Crazy Ken Band back into the game RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1557413385801.png (2560x1440, 2.98M)

Either go release order or start with Zero. Kiwami 1 is good but Kiwami 2, despite looking beautiful, has some questionable gameplay decisions. It really hinges on your tolerance of PS2 games.

>100-120 FPS at 1440p
runs pretty good. I'm looking forward to getting to sink time into tonight after work. I work from home so the icon is taunting me. I popped in during my break to see how it runs.

Not only is that boring as fuck but doing the same thing over and over in a timed manner is not mashing. It is akin to doing different things over and over in a timed manner. You can do different things (i.e. square and triangle) as soon as you can without regard to circumstance or what they actually do and it will be mashing just as much as pressing square over and over. Pressing square in a timed manner with regard to circumstance and consequence is not mashing by definition.
It is cheesy, but it is not mashing.

>but doing the same thing over and over in a timed manner is not mashing
No, it's not inherently mashing, but you can be mashing while doing it.

Attached: file.png (599x339, 16K)

>100-120 FPS at 1440p

What CPU/GPU?

I need a mod for that. Oh god, I need that.
We'll see. It seems anons want Judgement and Rouge of Love. Only thing is, I can only find instrumentals for the short versions. I'll commit to these first then we'll talk others.

Now we know where Kaoru got her DSLs from

i9 9700k OC'd, RTX 2080, 3600 RAM @ 15CL

I'm impressed because some ports still run like shit even with a decent computer. Sega is doing a pretty decent job, especially compared to like Koei.

so will a i7 6700k and a rx580 be fine?

No Judgement -Shinpan-
No buy

yeah, you're going to be just fine. You're still far more powerful than a PS4

So I'm doing the coliseum and I've hit the upper ranks and now I'm facing guys whose health doesn't seem to be going down, I reduce it to zero but the bar doesn't change color. Do I need to do a special heat move or something? Can they only be actually hurt in ultimate heat mode? What am I missing here?

Yeah you'll play it fine, as long as you're not expecting playable 4k or something equally unreasonable.

It has a Kiryu and Majima duet and Kiryu rapping, why else could you want

I remember in 0 and Kiwami there was some setting that everyone recommended and it made the games run A LOT better but can't fucking remember what it was... is that here?

What rank are you at? I don’t recall ever having something like that but it could be the rule of the specific tournament you’re doing

That's because he has like 50 purple health bars before it switch color

it's just that they have like a dozen lifebars of grey health before it changes color, it's still going down, it just doesn't look like it.

I FINALLY SEE WHAT U GUYS ARE SAYING

I HAVE BEEN CONFUSED ABOUT HOW THE OLD VERSION HAS MORE "SOUL" BUT NOW I FINALLY GET IT

THE GUY ON THE LEFT HAS A *SOUL* PATCH AND THE ONE OF THE RIGHT DOESN'T

Oh, yeah I get what you mean. Some enemies have a ridiculous amount of health in the Coliseums, but honestly they aren’t too hard to fight outside of the animals. Once you see a blue health bar they don’t have much health left

oh I remember it was full fps cutscenes or something

WHAT CHAPTER DO I UNLOCK THE CABARET MINIGAME BROS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's shit. If the bomb was real it would've been a kino way to end Kiryu's story and move into 3 with a new protagonist, but instead they pussied out. Forcing Kiryu to come back to Kamurocho over and over, especially when they started the multiple character thing in 4, is IMO one of the most questionable writing decisions in the series.

Gtx 970 bros. How does it run. I just need 1080p.

Pretty sure it’s the one when Kaoru gets shot and you have to get her bandages, so Chapter 3 or 4 potentially?

>unpacking
this is gonna take ages isnt it

Attached: 7af.jpg (924x517, 109K)

It really feels like he doesn't needed to be playable in 4. They probably should just left him to be living his life on Okinawa with childrens and make some appearances in story, but not as playable character.

this
I only got the game to interact with waifus and fap to the thought that women would be happy to talk to me
not really interested in the subpar plot or battles

AA options suck, either it tanks fps or too blurry

Attached: 1401697640427.jpg (462x462, 79K)

SSAO looks like shit in this game.

Also is it just me or are the facial animations worse than in 0 and K1?

>should i just skip entire stories

I havent played kiwami 2. Is it better to get it on pc vs the ps4? And is the cabaret identical to 0? Thats my main concern.

You’ll love Yakuza 5, in that you get to actually be the waifu for once

The wrestlers from 6 and K2 and a couple other enemies have gray bars that will keep going multiple times. It's usually 6+ bars you have to take off before you start seeing purple, and then it starts to go to colors you're more familiar with. Think of how Sephiroth in KH1 was done, that's how these guys work as well for their HP.

>And is the cabaret identical to 0? Thats my main concern.
This. I'm a pretty lonely guy so I played a lot of the cabaret in 0. I'm hoping 2 has different women because I am planning to spend a lot of time on it.

Who needs to blink anyways

Majima's combat becomes arguably better than Kiryu's after you unlock his 3rd style.

I wish I could enjoy it too, but I feel kinda burned out on those games, same happened to me with dark souls. Seems like playing 3 games of a series in 1-2 years is a bit too much for me.

Attached: 1546612919503.jpg (198x276, 24K)

The cabaret minigame has a couple of new mechanics but more or less functions identically to the one in zero. It has almost entirely new girls, with the exception of one girl returning from the previous game.

I haven’t played the PC port but it seems like you need to a good PC to run it, but I’m sure it looks fantastic as on base PS4 the resolution is a bit shit. Think it’s 1080p 30FPS on PS4 Pro if you have that. I’d say it’s worth getting whatever platform you can get it for, though, and the cabaret club minigame is exactly the same as 0’s aside from the fact that there’s an announcer now but he speaks in Japanese anyway

I kinda preferred FotNS’s hostess minigame but that was mainly due to how fucking good the music was

Then it failed miserably at its job.

im enjoying the combat, how do i get my attack speed increased thoe?

Attached: 1556852169116.jpg (750x736, 540K)

Sorry, two girls returning from the previous game. I forgot the obatarian.

All the hostesses are new aside from Yuki and the Obatarian. One of the new girls is completely obsessed with Yuki, too. It’s pretty funny.

How could you forget the most broken hostess? I like how there’s another old lady hostess in K2 and she’s pretty fucking good also

It's a skill you gotta unlock by licking my peepee a couple thousand times.

but kiwami 2 has so much variation in enemy encounters, it's like a whole new game

That's not true

Even the Club Sega guy looks happier in the original

Attached: kiryu vs kuze.gif (400x224, 1.95M)

>Yea Forums told you dragon engine combat is shit
>having a fucking blast sending dudes flying
when will it get old bros?

Attached: 20190509181131_1.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

Never. Wait till you unlock Extreme Heat Mode, too. That shit sends dudes flying

It doesn't. It feels great being able to beat up a bunch of guys with ease. It makes me feel strong and cool. I wish more games were like Yakuza. It's an alpha series, unlike cucked western games.

I'm still in the middle of torrenting it, fellow poorfags how will a 970 do? My CPU is actually relatively recent (i7-8700) tho it's not a k version which might mean it's trash, was the best I could afford after my MOBO fried itself and my old CPU a few months ago.

never
it was retards and 0babbys who said Kiwami 2 combat is bad
Kiwami 2 has the best combat, i can imagien Judgement is even better

Attached: yakphybty.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

Attached: I8fqBgA.png (567x680, 415K)

how's the performance bros ?

>running Kiwami 2 on my 6 years old toaster
>medium settings, native 1080p, high textures, SMAA
>runs generally at 40 fps
Yet it feels so much smoother and better than the PS4 version, holy shit. Also green tint removal does wonders.

PLEASE tell me 120fps and 1080p is doable on a 1080ti and 8700k. I was struggling with 120fps on final fantasy 15

Judgement is gonna be fucking based

You'll probably get tired of constantly getting blocked but the physics system is fun. There's nothing better than running up to a guy on the ground and punting him away with a kick. Same deal with finishing a battle with an aerial kick or a finisher hit.

Attached: Even in death I still resist.webm (960x540, 2.51M)

This

Do you have the webm of the guy kicking a motorbike and sniping some dude like 20 feet away? It’s one of the funniest things I’ve seen happen in one of these games

any licensed music fuckery like in 0 and kiwami 1? i installed mods to replace the amerishit music on those...

>best combat
>enemies disrupt your combos just because they blocked
>only 1 style
It's worse than 4, 5, and 0

i talked to the dude that restores the music and he is apparently too busy working on kenzan translation.
I really hope someone else mods Crazy Ken back in because without his music those scenes are not nearly as good.

Attached: 20190509181030_1.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Redpill me on the Yakuza series. Is it gameplay heavy or just a glorified visual novel as people say? Do I start from 0 and then Kiwami 1 and 2?

1 style that shitton more fun than 4 styles together in 0
cry more retard

I've got this but I don't think it's what you're talking about.

Attached: 1521950377956.webm (1920x1080, 2.32M)

Also wanted to ask about this. Can i skip Kiwami 1 if i played original Yakuza 1?

>no dualshock 4 icons... again
God I'm so fucking tired of this shit.
This is even more ridiculous considering Kiwami 1 had those

Attached: 1464183983787s.jpg (250x241, 13K)

6700k and rx 580 on high w/ borderless window and vsynch off was getting 48fps on first cutscene, then 60+ in each one after that.. then when finally in game was 70... wtf bros I thought this was a "shit port"

might turn off motion blur

You can, but you should at least watch the new Nishikiyama stuff on youtube or something because it adds a lot to the game.

Yeah

It’s got a ton of gameplay but also a ton of cutscenes, but the plots are usually very engaging for better or for worse. I’d say play 0 then K1 then K2 definitely

it has the gameplay of a brawler/beat-em-up like streets of rage/dynamite cop and also tons of mini games like rhythm games, arcade games, etc. there is TONS of gameplay in Yakuza games..

there's literally more gameplay variety than in your standard AAA sony shit games like uncharted.

Imagine paying for games.
It's okay because I paid $60 for the ps4 version and only played 2 hours.

Attached: yakuza.jpg (409x75, 5K)

should i play yakuza 0 on pc or ps4? for some reason i own it on both but never played it

Are you retarded? The press build has been available for days.

Apparently the game has an AMD preference unless you're running a high end Turing card (2070 and up).

it has a lot of cutscenes and you spend a LOT of time going through conversations where characters just stare at each other silently. it is a VN a lot of the time, yes. but it also has a lot of random encounters, which aren't very varied. 99% of the time you will be fighting against the same two kinds of enemies and they usually wait to be hit.
there is however a few minigames which are fun, and a welcome distraction from the VN elements and repetitive fights.

PC because cutscenes are capped to 30 on consoles.

Attached: 20190509193505_1.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Noted. I would played Kiwami 1 but those games just too fucking big.

the time bomb being FAKE is definitely silly and a low point in an already not very well written series.
but you get used to asspulls like this happening more often as the games go on

Apparently you're talking complete shit. The problem a lot of retards are running into is the CPU requirement, even a 7xx series Nvidia GPU can run the game pretty well.

You mean the botnet build? I only download trusted sources. Also I just remembered kiwami 2 came out because of this thread, so I only checked now.

Y1 has a story that’s pretty annoying to replay so I don’t blame you

>those games just too fucking big
part of the appeal imo
if life isn't really working out for you, it's nice to have a game you can sink 100 hours into as a distraction
every time a new yakuza game or a hd upgrade comes out, I'm glad because I know it's another 100 hours of avoiding reality

ok good to know

I play at 60 but wish I could cap the cutscenes to 30. It's cinematic, kyodai.

You know, weird pace and filing the plot in the last 4 hours aside, Yakuza 1 did not really go that crazy on twists. Mizuki/Yumi was quite obvious. Wonder how the fuck some of the things in later series came about

gamegpu.com/rpg/ролевые/yakuza-kiwami-2-test-gpu-cpu
It especially likes GCN 3.0.

It would only be cinematic at 24, maximum the human eye can see

steamdb.info/app/638970/graphs/
>8,985 all-time peak 9 months ago
steamdb.info/app/834530/graphs/
>3,474 all-time peak 3 months ago
steamdb.info/app/927380/graphs/
>2,754 all-time peak about 3 hours ago

>still can't get 950 on otometal in kiwami
I really wanted to max out haruka's friendship before starting kiwami 2.

Every card there is performing as expected in relation to each other, AMD cards aren't showing any sort of lead.

You are a disappointment as a father

this is a good thing. the more people who drop the series the fewer who will be disappointed by 6.

it's sad how many people seem to be hooked on yakuza, always insisting they need every single one and feeling like it should go on forever and never change. I feel they are hoping to find another one as fun as the first one they played but there are always diminishing returns because the games are all so similar.

DAME DA NE

Attached: 1542565594920.png (837x522, 681K)

>disappointed by 6
I thought 6 was great. Perfect way to end kiryu's story.
I know im in the minority, but IMO, he went out the same exact way he led his life. The way HE wanted it to.

6’s story is honestly pretty good and the ending itself is good too, but as Kiryu’s final story chronologically it just doesn’t do it for me. It really feels like what 3 should’ve been, though

The ending is pretty good.
Everything in-between and quite a lot of the side content though...
Still, Kiryu going 'Tranquilo. Asendayo' is top 10 moments in gaming.

Idk. Felt complete to me.
Haruka and Yuta taking over sunshine, Kiryu having to deal with the new wave of yakuza mentality (profits and fear rule everything, no back Irezumi's or markings of any kind, no loyalty to those who came before, etc) that completly oppose his upbringing and what he feels made the Yakuza a family, Him finally admitting to Diago that he always felt a father/son like kinship to him, Pocket fighter hnot being a virgin...

Everything felt nice and wrapped up. And that final step as Haruto takes his first was fucking kino.

That’s what I mean, the ending was really good but as a whole the story didn’t feel fitting as Kiryu’s last. It was mainly new characters and the only returning ones with any bearing on the plot are Haruka Date and Akiyama. It would’ve been nice seeing everyone Kiryu’s met along the way react to his ”death” even if they didn’t buy it

This fucker got to assrape Majima for a whole fucking year.

Attached: .jpg (1200x675, 98K)

Nah, not in the ass.
Why did you think he took out the eye?

>It would’ve been nice seeing everyone Kiryu’s met along the way react to his death
Lets be honest here. And I mean brutally fucking honest.
Who the actual fuck is left who didnt get shown to have a reaction.
Diago was sad and followed out Kiryu's last request from his will.
Majima looked sad because he didnt get that last fight
Saejima 'WHOOPS, LOOKS LIKE IM BACK IN PRISON AGAIN' taiga looked happy to be out of prison. again. for the 4th time.
Pretty much everyone else was there when he was shot to hell and back again.

And those who wernt shown and heard about it? You wanna know how they reacted?
>Im not shocked. He died after beating up an entire fucking yakuza clan and protecting his family. How else could it have ended for kiryu....

Attached: 1504075669114.jpg (640x426, 91K)

>Kana is thicker ingame than she is in real life
My day is ruined

Small disappointment.

In kiwami final fight, Nishiki no longer picks up furniture to hit you with. At least I never got it to trigger in 3 fights I tried.
The addition of flashbacks in the qtes/cutscenes worked well though. And the remix of the theme was pretty good

ah the pc poors have another port of yet another ancient game. between them and switchbots it seems some people have truly remarkable patience

>ancient game
>worldwide release was august 2018
Ok

youtube.com/watch?v=tf47teVn6ZI

Yes there are you fucking mong

god its so comfy

Attached: 1529585102212.jpg (1920x1087, 476K)

I think my xb360 controller is finished. Should I get DS4?

Why is Gandhara just text?

Attached: 1544107647871.jpg (580x548, 34K)

How's the port? Not getting a PC that can run it for another month or two so can't test myself.

Personally I don't like the analogue stick layout, and the triggers aren't perfect for me, but it's a solid controller if you aren't bothered by the layout.

That's modern engines to you. So many things are hard-coded that they scale very badly. PBR renders changing texture settings useless unless you're low on VRAM while you could get a nice boost from lowering it back in the day and that's just one example.

I have a 1080ti and a 2700X and I have a solid 60 on ultra 1080p... But thats to be expected I guess
DS4 is probably the best PC controller you can buy. Get DS4Windows and you can rebind the touchpad to all sorts of stuff like extra buttons/push to talk etc. It was a fucking godsend for Dragons Dogma as it has 5 hotkeys on the PC version you can only access with keyboard buttons
Having said that though I still prefer a 360 pad for racing games

I already have all three games on steam but i still have to finish 0 before going in kiwami then kiwami 2.
Sega shits out the port faster than i can complete them.

How does your 2700x behave?
do you have a screenshot with cpu utilization

is there shit for owning 0 and 1? I didn't get anything so I'm wondering if I need to redownload 0 and 1 to grab my saves off the cloud

How do you get sodachi to spawn in 6?

there should be, or at least on PS4 there was
shit even FoTN gives you rewards for having Yakuza saves

Yeah, but they’re pretty useless items

Meh items

Do the RIZAP training once, right? At least that’s how he spawned for me

Usually the roadblock is finishing some substories

Fine I guess, this was during a fight, and I have chrome open with a bunch of tabs + playing back HD video

Attached: 1529761901433.png (468x372, 19K)

I turned the SSAO off, the AO looked the same on PS4 but it wasn't nearly as distracting because of the lower framerate.

Looks like it's evenly multithreaded, i was a bit anxious with that gamegpu benchmark showing ryzen underperforming.

I havent played the games, but why do people say the gameplay in Kiwami 2 is bad? What content was cut?

>to get the DS4 icons you have to DISABLE playstation controller support on steam
absolutely ebin

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Thats because Steam emulates a 360 pad when you have that enabled

3 got Ukiyo's Bell from Kenzan save data which, if I remember right, worked like Ebisu Socks? I can't remember, I just remember you could equip it for some small defense early on.
Dead Souls got a binding for previous save data if I remember right that increased either your defense or Heat at critical health.
5 will give you items for every single game that came before it. Kenzan gives you Ukiyo's Bell I remember, Dead Souls gives you a model airsoft gun that does no damage, 1 & 2 HD give you Niskiyama's Scarf and Binding, I can't remember what you got from 3 or 4.
0 requires Ishin save data and you get both the Dragon God Amulet and Mad Dog Gloves which increases Heat gain when at critical health.
K1 requires Ishin or 0 save data and you get the Dragon God Amulet.
6 requires Ishin, 0, or K1 save data and gives you the Morning Glory picture and scarf equips.
K2 requires Ishin, 0, K1, or 6 save data and you get Haruka's Marble if I remember right which is useless.
FotNS requires either Ishin, 0, K1, 6, or K2 save data and all you get is a single healing item you can get by the boatload later on.
Judgment requires Ishin, 0, K1, 6, K2, or I think FotNS save data and you get an astounding ¥50,000.

That's all I can recall off the top of my head. I don't know if Ishin PS3, 0 PS3, or K1 PS3 got anything special from previous save data or not.

Attached: YAKUZA 0_20180118143533.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

Because shitposting is fun for them. Or they're nostalgia fags who can't accept a remake in any shape and form.

The combat is really something you’d have to play for yourself, but if you like the previous games you’ll probably like it. If you played 6 and didn’t like it K2 improves a ton on it and you may enjoy it more also.

I couldn’t tell you what was “cut”. The side content is pretty much completely different but I wouldn’t say it’s worse. Things like the Host Club minigame arent in the remake but the Cabaret Club 0 practically replaces it and the Clan Creator sidestory is back in K2 although a little different. I guess a simple way of putting it is that stuff hasn’t been cut, more replaced.

>played 0
>didn't really enjoy the combat that much
>watched full playthrough of 1 and 2 years ago
Literally no reason to play these games anymore since I can get the story by just watching it

The thing is I've had this shit enabled since forever, including fucking Kiwami 1, and never have I ever had any issues at all.
I guess it can be explained by the fact that the port was made by a different studio, QLOC, which are super hit or miss with their product. Still, it's irritating.

You get something in the original 2 if you played 1 also, right? Can’t remember what it was though

Keep us updated

Attached: 1464183983787s.jpg (250x241, 13K)

Will I be fine if I got 60/1080 on ultra in Kiwami 1?

yea it is

Attached: YakuzaKiwami2 2019-05-09 11-26-16.png (2560x1440, 1.92M)

>K2 requires Ishin, 0, K1, or 6 save data and you get Haruka's Marble if I remember right which is useless.
I have Kiwami 1 data sitting on my SSD but K2 seemed to have ignored it completely. Either the feature is borked on PC or I don't know what else

Its locked at 60

>FPS jumpy as fuck at the beginning of the game (45-60)
>Suddenly constant 60 as soon as I get to Sotenbori
Huh, it's not as bad as I expected.
Also, the game looks aboslutely fucking amazing with SSAA on. Shame it cuts my fps from 60 down to 20...

disable vsync

Did you pirate it? The steam releases check your library.

wtf.. is this the yakuza 6 engine? It is fucking great how you can just walk into buildings without loading, the fighting has a much better flow, lots of nice QOL features.. why the fuck didn't they use this for Kiwami 1?? or even 0?

Kiwami 2 seems more like a remake than Kiwami

I have

Because Dragon Engine was developed after 0 and during Kiwami 1.

what's the weakest element in yakuza games, the writing or the fighting system?

Fighting, always has been

>It is fucking great how you can just walk into buildings without loading
Absolutely.
>the fighting has a much better flow
I've no idea how can anyone say that with a straight face.
It's clearly unrefined, clunky and unfinished. It has the potential to be great and I'm sure it shines in Judgement but as it is right now it needs a lot of work to be half as responsive, dynamic and flashy as it used to be in Y0/K1

K1 and 0 were released on PS3, and I guess it was easier to just make the PS4 version look and run better as opposed to adding stuff like seamless transitions to buildings and another areas

Weirdest part is that the FotNS uses the older engine yet looks worse than 0 and K1 on PS4 and still doesn’t have seamless transitions

Super sampling will do that to you.

I wonder if it's schizophrenia

> the writing
Compared to most japanese games Yakuza has fucking god tier writing though

Dragon Engine was made for PS4. Y0 and Kiwami 1 were late PS3 games that got ported over to PC and PS4. A bulk of the Yakuza games, mainly PS3, are all in the Kiwami engine. The Dragon Engine debuted with Yakuza 6.

>It's clearly unrefined, clunky and unfinished

so just like like Yakuza 0-5 and Kiwami 1 then...

Feels like the DE was made for the PS5 if I’m honest

>What content was cut?
Several substories that were one single story were changed from being multiple substories to just one substory and they added new ones instead.
Several substories were also changed, Pro Slotter, Mahjong 1 and 2, and Shogi aren't substories anymore, instead for mahjong you get a new substory where you have to play a game where you go from I think 10,000 points to 1st place in four hands with the board rigged against you.
If I remember right the pocket tissue substory that took place in Shinseicho was removed.
Shinseicho in its entirety is removed and anything that took place there is now in Sotenbori. Granny White is now at the riverfront instead of the Shinseicho parking lot, you get the shogi piece through a bunch of detective work and a shogi puzzle instead of a phone call puzzle in that one tower, Kaoru's boss has a bunch of lines reworded where he tells you to go do different stuff, etc.
Jo Amon has a completely different fighting arena and moveset on top of a motivation that doesn't work with future games just like K1.
That one VR fighting minigame is removed.
Hostessses at Prime, Shine, and Jewel are removed.
Host Club Adam and all substories associated with it were removed. (Clan Creator is basically its replacement)
Cabaret Club Marietta and all substories associated with it were removed. (Four Shine is basically its replacement)
Several songs were changed.

It doesn't tell you it read data like in the previous games, if you have a box at Kaoru's mom's bar or at New Serena then it read it fine.

Attached: YAKUZA KIWAMI 2 Hotel District_.jpg (1920x1080, 506K)

that's damning with feint praise if ever I heard it

The Kiwami engine also chugged a fair bit on the PS3 which it was designed for. They push a bit too hard for the system they design for.

Who made this up?
I already tested the game with DS4 without any input wrappers. The game will only listen to Xinput controllers

Yeah, 5 ran like dogshit too and I don’t even need to mention Dead Souls

How did Japan's PS3 version of 0 run? As bad as 5?

Why are you lying? If you plug your DS4 in raw with no input wrapped the game detects it and shows PS prompts

Just search "dualshock" on steam forums, what is there even to discuss

It doesn't detect it at all

ryuuji is a wall
i've died to him more times than i did in the original... as soon as he gets heat mode i'm fucked

These aren't like good action or fighting games, they are clunky low budget brawlers. There isn't really a technique and the system is simple (but broken anyway).

Wait, so all 10 hostesses you visit are gone? You only get 'training' your own like Majima in 0?

Guess I must be controlling the game with the power of my mind then

Attached: 20190509202900_1.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Daily reminder that the Yakuza games are flawless. If you see a criticism, call it what it is: bait, and shitposting.
There is literally not a single valid criticism of the Yakuza franchise.

They removed an entire area? Is this a big loss?

then why are they not remaking 3-5 in the dragon engine.. it's not fair bros

No, it was only one street.

I don't mind cutscenes as long as they have a worthwhile payoff. Yes, over the Yakuza games you have to sit through a LOT of storyline, but it's all worth it for the incredible ending to 6.
If 6 didn't have such an amazing ending, I would feel like a lot of that time was wasted. But every single cutscene felt worth it in the end.

What the hell I didn't know it was coming out for PC, I haven't even started YK1

Devs said they're not old enough to be worth the effort.

It was one street basically. Sotenbori itself also doesn’t have that park area it had in 0 if you remember that

oh shit i didn't realize

Attached: .png (649x644, 281K)

as a newfag to the series, it's really good. Sure, it can get repetitive especially playing 0/1/and now 2 as quickly in succession as I did, but man. I really NEEDED a brawler like this. The last brawler I played before this was like Akiba's Trip.

Don't care if it's perfect or whatever, but I'm having more fun than "AAA CINEMATIC EXPERIENCES" by far.

they must have added it in a patch then, on the prerelease version the game does infact not detect DS4 input

Attached: 20190509_213959_1.webm (960x540, 684K)

Share the preset user

I seem to recall one or two people here who played Ishin and at least 0 on PS3 a year or two back and they mentioned it was roughly how Tsukimino was in 5 except the whole game through.
This guy () is probably being hyperbolic because I don't remember anyone mentioning it being that bad. Japanese comparisons mention it's 720p vs 1080p when you compare PS3 to PS4 and 30 with drops to 60 with screen tearing (Boost mode makes it 60 stable with no screen tearing).
This guy commented on Kiwami PS3 .

Yep, it's strictly just hostess training + dates like in 0.

You know the top street of Sotenbori? The entirety of Shinseicho was basically that long with a side street for acupuncture and shogi, a giant parking lot, and like two restaurants. It was a cool looking area and it sucks it's gone but it's really not the end of the world.

Attached: Shinseicho.jpg (1024x768, 299K)

Kiryu being stabbed at the end was entirely pointless. He gets poked, and literally nothing comes out of it. He's fine 10 minutes later.

She is also the narrator for the chapter transitions in 0.

Attached: 1527952290708.gif (561x525, 14K)

Yakuza is just a really good chill series. Do a bit of story, play a few minigames, beat up people occasionally, rinse repeat

The second I heard her voice I came right away, there's no way you couldn't notice her

Ah I see that's good to know, thanks for the answers.

They literately do it again in 2 other games as well.

You’re fucking mental, seek help

youtube.com/watch?v=8DkEUhumnbQ

Even Mack likes it and says it's Worth A Buy and he generally rails against console ports/japanese games

This. I have autism so it's nice to just do "chores" for a few hours and get closer to 100% completion. These games might not be "fun" per say but there is a rinse and repeat methodology that relaxes me and feels like I am putting things in order.

What the fuck is a mack?

People always boast about Yakuza's gameplay to cutscene ratio but leave out how much of it is filler and padding and backtracking and repetition. If you were to take the grind and repetition out of Yakuza games they would easily be less than 10 hours long.

>Waaa why wont the version I pirated work like the retail version

>Grind in Yakuza
The only 'grinding' I ever did in Yakuza was for unlocking Colisseum ranks in 0.
Everything else came about naturally while trying to ace minigames and finish substories

Kiryu's good friend.

Attached: Eddie Murphy.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

If the grind is fun it doesn't matter.

It's a regular occurance in these games. The lead writer is terrible, and that's a well known fact. Still doesn't take away from the full experience though.

How does it run on a 1060?

60 fps on medium setting, drops in a couple cutscenes.

How am I wrong? What lasting effect did the stabbing have? It may as well have not happened, it was pointless.
You won't prove me wrong but still insist you're right and I'm wrong, for some reason. Explain yourself, if you can. But you can't. It was dumb.

Ogga bogga thanks... for ooga.. beta... booga testing.... LOL

Thanks, I'll give it a try, I can always drop the res

You're right, it was dumb. I can't imagine anyone arguing otherwise.

>everything before Godai
>combat's fine and ragdolling enemies its fun and shit
>reach Godai
>cant finish a goddam combo cuz Godai either blocks dodges or the ragdoll physics move him away from my finisher
i already beat him but i really hope the game bosses arent all like this cuz fuck that shit

Attached: 1511496672847.jpg (712x630, 58K)

I miss the good old days when we all quietly agreed to never talk about the flaws in the games. Now all these new players are getting into the series and don't know you're supposed to ignore them and just praise them endlessly. It's killed all discussion.

What good old days would those be?
Cause 3 was impossible to discuss at the time of release

Haha fuck off, if you need to reply to yourself and pretend to be me because I don’t feel like responding to a person I just called mental I think you really need to take my advice and seek help. You’ve been ruining these threads for quite a while by posting the same arguments again and again while also responding to yourself and I suspect you’re the guy who was copy and pasting posts from other threads and posting them here who was in this thread earlier.

This is the kind of shit that should warrant a perma ban, you’re totally fucked. Worst part is that I can’t prove any of this shit so I probably look as crazy as you do.

Just ignore him.

>karaoke songs videos are just old images
I wanted see Kiryu going jam

Attached: 20190509225834_1.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

Ignore the autist. He does this is every thread.

It’s not the kind of behaviour you can just ignore. There’s shitposting and there’s mental degeneracy

You're supposed to ignore mentally ill attention seekers.

wait is it actually capped?

god I hate you

>anyone saying anything other than blanket worship of the games is really just one person "baiting"
wew

No, it's just very demanding.

6 gives you that on some songs and in K2 if you take the hostesses with you'll get alternates of other songs. Ring is the same animations as in 5 though and 3x Sunshine is the same as in 0.

Attached: YAKUZA KIWAMI 2_20180921121847.jpg (1920x1080, 381K)

i have a 1060 3GB..am i gonna be ok?

Attached: 1555008986807.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

At the lowest settings the game allowed me to go, I could get 74 fps

I don't really understand, I haven't seen anything unreasonable in the thread. It's mostly people talking about PC specs. Any criticisms I've seen are fair and stuff that we've known about since K2 came out on PS4 anyway. Which posts are an issue, exactly?

It's not capped but it's a huge difference between the other 2 because of the new engine

Oh, K2 has butterfly too? That song was hilarious

Don't reply to weak posts like that, for the love of god..

hell no

True. If you were wrong I'm sure someone would have explained why.

Yep, you can also get the glasses to wear in Premium Adventure.

do you have the rt shader?

>that fucking saxophone when fighting in sotenbori

Attached: cxg.gif (500x230, 1015K)

there isn't anything unreasonable in the thread, don't worry. there's a guy who tries to ruin every yakuza thread by, ironically, complaining about other people shitposting and trolling. he does it over and over, but you ask him to point it out? radio silence. it's pretty sad.

Why? It looks like shit.

It's such a shame so many battle themes are missing. Hopefully mods soon.

Guy who did the day one music restoration says it might be a while since K2 is on the dragon engine and is figuring out how to mod them in.

>tfw I'm actually willing to into random thugs for the music and combat

Attached: 1555545230474.jpg (326x317, 22K)

>SEOUL!
>NOT SEOUL!

Shit, I'm stealing this one.

Attached: 1543741465747.png (650x581, 284K)

Worked for me, except it has xbone control prompts instead. No biggie.

No, I was hoping you could post it

>start reading this thread
>25% of the replies have been copy pasted from older thread
>including old comment threads
>some of those comments are ones I myself have made
What the fuck is going on here?

For Me? It's Yakuza 6.

Attached: Ono Gang.webm (768x432, 2.85M)

because you're using xinput, user. why are so many pc gamers this tech illiterate

Keep checking here, hopefully someone finds a way soon.

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Yakuza_Kiwami_2

It's literally one autistic retard.

>marketers are real

Attached: 1557005091589.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

Eh I'm not too picky.

>RGG Studios
>marketers

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

can't bud, i asked pascal if he would let me publish the preset with the shader and he said only when the public release is out.
if ya want, you need to give to his patreon :p

Attached: Prey 2019-05-09 15-46-25.png (1920x1080, 3.63M)

For me it is also Yakuza 6.

Attached: Mommy Anri.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

>literal piss filter

for what purpose

christ does she have a punchable face

Now when's 6? I didn't get it on ps4 either since it ran like shit.

looks good to me bud, if you want to adjust it yourself, use reshade.

Likely HD 3,4 and 5 will come first.

The HP bars of enemies are so tiny I can barely tell if i'm making a dent to the more beefy enemies. Having real fun throwing enemies across the screen though.

Sega's financial report back in January said it's happening, so probably in the fall.

shills keeping the threads bumped no doubt

yeah no thanks
reshades are always 100% shit

see

Crazy Ken Band Licensed Music Restoration Patch coming soon to Kiwami 2 near you!

youtube.com/watch?v=A0nD-I7dKxA&feature=youtu.be

Spoiler warnings for the game's ending for those that aren't familiar with the story of Y2.

Attached: 1531923895323.jpg (1027x274, 160K)

They've learnt after announcing Kiwami 1 for PC and taking forever to release it vs announcing Kiwami 2 much closer to the release date. There is no benefit in announcements until the game is ready.

I love kicking shit like motorbikes at enemies.

heckin nice

Attached: s3k1cfnbuwry.png (1079x1079, 252K)

To think you said we wouldn't get one a couple weeks back. Pretty great work.

>literally had to skip 12 cutscenes just to get to the gameplay
yeah no fuck this garbage movie shit
refunded

Attached: 20190509174637_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.75M)

There's some lunatic convinced that anyone either complimenting or criticizing Yakuza is a baiting shitposter. Positive post? It's the shitposter. Negative post? It's the shitposter. Long post giving pros and cons and examples from each other the games? It's the shitposter. He's in every single thread jumping at shadows and posting over and over again while attacking everyone, it's lunacy

kbye

>Sega doesn't have US branch in charge of marketing
black hole retard.jpg

he was banned for it before, shame mods are too busy with jaredspam today to do anything about it

I said you wouldn't get Classic Music Mod, which still holds true, I'm too busy with other projects to do that for K2.
But yeah I just spent the entire day on just that one cutscene since as you know they replaced Kaoru's VA and the audio track in K2 has all the SFX and music on the same channel so I basically had to redo a lot of shit from scratch and source what I can from the PS3 HD Collection and whatnot.
Just look at this shit.

Attached: Welcome to DIE.png (1919x1041, 108K)

you're doing gods work

Attached: 1534381271788.gif (480x268, 2.29M)

same. it's not exactly challenging but it gives me good alphafeel

There is gameplay before that scene you mong.

Yeah, just look at all the marketing for Judgement.

Well, good work regardless, especially going to all that trouble to dick around with 2 HD's music. You going to bother changing Ablakadabla in the credits and the stab scene as well? Personally Silent Night is something that should definitely be brought back.

I already fixed credits few days ago in preparation for PC launch, I'm fixing THAT scene right now. Once I'm done, I'll release the patch.

I love you.

youtu.be/8DkEUhumnbQ

It's the best minigame.

Ah fuck, just noticed the replaced the fucking bomb beeps as well so not done with that track yet, I'll finish this up tomorrow as I gotta get up early for work, sorry for disappointing and not releasing today.

They exist in real life too