Pokemon is the only franchise that's yet to be ruined by SJW political crap, Toxic gamers and dumb e-celeb garbage

Pokemon is the only franchise that's yet to be ruined by SJW political crap, Toxic gamers and dumb e-celeb garbage.

But it has been ruined by scumbag corporate nonsense like forcing people to go to gamestops, targets, best buys and at some point EB games to get pokemon, hiding pokemon on the carts, making two versions of the third version now instead of just 1 version and forcing people to play online and buy movie tickets to get pokemon.

It's a monkey's paw, prove me wrong Yea Forums 809 currently released pokemon and nobody owns all of them right now because they flat out made it impossible to, Meltan and Melmetal are stuck in Let's Go and GO neither game has all 809 pokemon catch able.

Attached: 1552682032257.png (1553x5239, 1.41M)

>Pokemon is the only franchise that's yet to be ruined by SJW political crap, Toxic gamers and dumb e-celeb garbage.
And you know, literally every other Nintendo franchise

The newest game is based on England and the villains are Jihadists i’d say they’re pretty based

SJW and trannies latched onto BotW Link tho.

>Pokemon is the only franchise that's yet to be ruined by SJW political crap, Toxic gamers and dumb e-celeb garbage.
Yeah but instead it was ruined by GameFreak.

Japan doesn't give much of a fuck about western values in general. It's only Sony who had a short circuit and went full retard.

Except they hate BoTW link because of the whole crossdressing thing.

they are Japanese, why should they care?

except thats exactly why trannys love this game, seethe more that your series is now a tranny series

there I fixed it

Attached: file.png (1553x5239, 1.88M)

Based japs.
They censored a few games and sentences though.

Aren't there a ton of shit e-celebs ruining everything Pokémon related on the internet though?

Still ruined by Gamefreak themselves

Attached: 1450792323311.png (1280x1024, 505K)

There's literally trans characters in Pokemon, OP

name them

Actually trannies generally hate crossdressers.

>Oricorio
too far

you fucked it up but removing the monkeys is ok
don't touch falkor

Attached: drampa.jpg (3024x4032, 2.01M)

he's probably either talking about that one random generic beauty class trainer from gen 6 or the black belt

trannies are crossdressers you retard

>removes boring but inoffensive designs like Slurpuff
>leaves fucking Volcanion and Zeraora

Yes but they hate all non tranny crossdressers. They take the meaning out of their struggle by not actually believing they are the opposite gender.

thanks for the info. next time I see a tranny I'm going to make fun of them for being a crossdressing faggot, that should piss them off even more than just calling them a regular faggot

It honestly will. Bringing up the fact that they never had to ruin their bodies with hormones and surgery and could have just worn make-up and dresses is probably one of the best ways to get under their skin.