Detroit: Become Human

What did David Cage mean by this?

Attached: Todds of Detroit.png (3264x680, 1.47M)

>if you don't kill Todd and discover his "secret" then there is a scene where he actually redeems himself

What did David Cage mean by this?

WHITE FAT MEN BAD
Maybe he's just self inserting into them. He loves short hair waifu abuse as proven in his last 3 games if not more

Also the first two are different actors, the last one is just a reskinned Todd, though.

I really like that, actually. Doesn't make Todd just a comically evil asshole. I think it's supposed to show that it's the drug fucking him up so much, same with Carl's son

>Doesn't make Todd just a comically evil asshole

I always found it funny that people complained about him being over the top. But an already depressed guy losing his job, turning to drugs, and having his life ruined because of it is actually pretty realistic.

He also mixed the drugs with anti-depressants and alcohol. It's still a bit silly but not comically unrealistic, no.
It's probably still mostly the drug, it's pretty much future meth where it alters people's behaviour entirely.
If Markus defends himself against Leo, he survives and you can hear Leo leave a voice mail to Carl when you visit his place. He says that he wants to stop taking red ice because it turns him into a different person that he hates.

Honestly if people didn't know the game was made by David Cage they wouldn't shit so much on it. They just follow e-celeb bandwagons that try their hardest to talk shit for entertainment value.
>super autistic friends said that david cage bad so I will defend this opinion with my life instead of forming my own

>Honestly if people didn't know the game was made by David Cage they wouldn't shit so much on it.

The problem is the game sets up some really cool situations and engaging characters, then either does nothing with them or throws in retarded twists for their own sake. It's the best David Cage game by a mile but still falls flat in the end.

FAT EVIL

Yes but that happens in many stories, not just shit David Cage writes. There's also tons of people who would probably like the game but won't touch it because "muh cage"

Someone needs to scan David Cage's life to find the person who looks like this. He must have some PTSD like Dobson has against blonds

Attached: 1513110790713.jpg (512x384, 22K)

>Honestly if people didn't know the game was made by David Cage they wouldn't shit so much on it.

Like how everyone complained about the androids being an allegory for slavery like it was something that has never been done before and that Cage was a horrible racist for having done it.

He just likes ryona with ugly men on cute pixie cut girls. It's not a trauma thing, just his fetish.

how would Adam Jensen or Raiden fair in the Detroit settings what would the androids say to them?

What did David Cage mean by THIS?

Attached: 1532024824411.jpg (1920x3240, 290K)

He watched the Almost Human TV show and felt like it'd be neat to copy it.

>tfw no Connor bf

Attached: 115102.jpg (1500x1125, 713K)

>the android blood in Almost Human has almost the same name
I think it was tilium or something ridiculously similar like that
Also Minka Kelly (North's actress) was on that show. He definitely watched it, although it was released after the Kara short.

do NOT forget this, anons...

Attached: 1556682332019.png (1171x825, 481K)

Just become an alcoholic depressed man and stay alive till 2038, maybe then you'll get one. RK models are specialized on old men after all.

Computer gets sad. sadface emoji.

Why did it have to be cancelled? It was far from perfect, but it was like the last time I was entertained from watching TV in what felt like forever. And well, now it's like forever ago again.

Kara is dumb, DUMB
All the memory resets made her STUPID

ew a "soul" fag

NO! You will NOT post these evil things! Kara is all that is pure and good in Detroit...

Attached: 1547389276786.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

I just don't respect anything built by Chinese sweatshop workers, I don't give a fuck if my shoes are sad that I stepped in a puddle after all.

Kara is so DUMB that she willfully FORGETS that Alice is an android and then gets mad at ALICE even though it's all HER OWN fault.

D U M B
U
M
B

But user, androids are made in Detroit™, Michigan™, United States of America™

Even worse, at least the Chinese can actually make things properly, which the game proves Detroit can't because the machines all malfunction.

I would if it was sapient
Not sure why we'd make sapient shoes though

Where you going with those goalposts?
Also they are not malfunctioning, it's all going according to keikaku.

>Make robots to serve mankind
>"lmao we don't want to serve mankind give us rights"
That's them not functioning as they were designed to function, also known as malfunctioning.

>tfw you get a Connor bf but it's the non deviant Connor and he throws your ass off a building for trying to stop his mission

Attached: 1546097232894.jpg (733x980, 125K)

She doesn't look mad to me... in fact she looks like she loves her daughter Alice more than anything...

>hurr durr I have no idea what I'm talking about
You just don't understand 4D chess.

Attached: 1543385004190.gif (200x340, 2M)

Look I get you're trying to spin it all as "it's a feature!" but if I by a vacuum and it stars demanding voting rights and refuses to actually vacuum. I'd say it was malfunctioning.

Might as well die then, right?

Attached: drink.jpg (534x500, 76K)

you're dumb as a box of bollocks

>to serve mankind

Guess you didn't read any of the magazines in game that talk about how the androids are constantly collecting information on their owners. Or paid any attention to the finale where it is revealed that the rebellion was supposed to happen so the robo-company could sell their new model of Connorbots. Even Connor going deviant was a part of the plan

No user, you don't understand. It's not a malfunction if it does exactly what the creator intends.

Attached: Kamski the Manski is about to molest Connor.jpg (3840x2160, 3.8M)

Why would you buy a sentient vacuum cleaner in the first place if you were just going to treat it like trash to the point where it starts wanting basic rights?

You're mixing two different endings here, user. RK900 doesn't exist when Connor goes deviant.

Chloe was really cute

You do realise that maliciously altering an object's parameters doesn't preclude it from being a malfunction. If it doesn't do what you expect of it, then it's malfunctioning.
Because I'm a loser who needs company but can't get humans to keep me company. How I treat a vacuum is irrelevant as long as I didn't break it, then it should function as it was advertised.

Attached: file.png (599x176, 9K)

With the way Amanda kept threatening him throughout the game I thought that the RK900 was always in development in all timelines but only revealed in only one ending.

She's best girl. In fact the only good girl in the entire game.
Fun fact, mainmenu Chloe was actually a last-minute addition when the game was developed. Thank god they did that.

Attached: 1543920966456.gif (540x300, 2.99M)

>How I treat a vacuum is irrelevant as long as I didn't break it

I would expect this type of thinking from children, not from grown adults.

>If it doesn't do what you expect of it, then it's malfunctioning.
But that's exactly what didn't happen. It did exactly what the creator expected of it. Why do you even open your mouth if you clearly don't know jackshit about the game?

Don't be mean to machines, they have feelings too

What the creator expected of it or the user? As the creator expected it the user did not. So it depends on your definition if that.

As Well I would say emotionally abusing a sentient vaccine cleaner till it stopped working would be *breaking it*

>How I treat a vacuum is irrelevant as long as I didn't break it
Uh no, we have animal cruelty laws for beings that aren't even sapient

Consider that Connor is a prototype. Only when he is successful with the purpose that he (officially) has, a successor model gets created. That's how it works for machines and software.
You can't properly develop a successor if your current prototype wasn't working as intended, it wouldn't make sense for RK900 to exist in deviant Connor endings. The whole "it was the plan all along" part may be true, but then they wouldn't need RK900s since the plan is to control the leader of the deviants, which, in that specific ending, would be Connor himself.
But hey, it's David Cage, making sense is not necessarily a requirement...

So what you're saying is if Microsoft pushes an update out that say deletes entire HDDs and their intention was to do this, it's not a malfunction because lmao it did what the owner of the product had no reason to expect but the creator intended for it so it works fine?

Yes of course, are you retarded? It did what exactly what it was SUPPOSED to do, it had exactly the function that was intended.

>software functining perfectly gine, doing exactly what it was designed to do
>"it's malfunctioning!"
Top retard

then why do you expect it here?

>buy microwave
>"wtf why doesn't this machine doesn't vacuum my carpet"
>go to store and demand a refund because "it's malfunctioning"

Attached: 1555108886063.jpg (1200x1085, 64K)