CTR

CUSTOMISATION IS HERE BOYS
youtube.com/watch?v=8VsVyuz7zXc&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 16602986_621502221366647_7107580881237030898_n.jpg (500x651, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbGveX0kedc
youtube.com/watch?v=cuTM-G3nfgY
youtu.be/cuTM-G3nfgY
strawpoll.me/17962945
blog.activision.com/crash-bandicoot/2019-05/Announcement-Crash-Bandicoot-Customization-Revealed-Part-1
youtube.com/watch?v=U_zKbmofJ6g
youtube.com/watch?v=6kjSLT7MfaM
youtube.com/watch?v=yc8wybYIYa4&t=63s
youtu.be/jZda4IXvtOM?t=16
youtube.com/watch?v=fNbAfEy8x_Q
strawpoll.me/17962945
youtube.com/watch?v=Cor5TMvJ6rM
strawpoll.me/17841782
strawpoll.me/17882634
tiermaker.com/create/ctr-cnk-tracks-804
youtube.com/watch?v=pRUzwXxEnwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so there's lootboxes?

Brio and the rest when?

Attached: cute.png (548x651, 799K)

>Coco's princess outfit
>N Gin's ballerina outfit
>Cortex's ninja outfit

These are all from Tag Team Racing, wonder if we'll see any other content from that game. Interesting.

Also
>mfw still no indication of Trophy girls being a thing

Attached: 1339007180344.jpg (240x320, 11K)

I don't care at all about this (other than ), but I'm glad everyone else is happy. Most of these skins look pretty ugly.

>Costumes and Cars from Crash Tag Team Racing
>Playable CNK Bosses

Cool. Where's my fucking Nina?

Attached: 797.png (800x1137, 403K)

>These are all from Tag Team Racing, wonder if we'll see any other content from that game

Attached: chicknstew.png (576x420, 121K)

Seeing Passadena and Von Clutch would be kino [spoilers]and the stunt mode even more so[/spoiler]

Timestap and vid? That'd be fucking hilarious

What if this game is just a giant amalgamation of all the Crash racing games? Shit would be so cash

Only if the Park Drone is also included

Attached: parkdrone.jpg (374x368, 41K)

Best of the new costumes shown so far, prove me wrong

Attached: dingoalt.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

When are they releasing a 60fps trailer?

SHOW THEM OFF ALREADY.

Attached: 1557246426076.jpg (838x1200, 117K)

>30fps
You're going to give money to Activision Corporation for this shit? Absolutely no standards.

Fuck off knuckle dragger

some of these are really fucking cool. they are all probably dlc or something.

it is also nice to see all CNK bosses in teh game as well.

i cant, it is pretty fucking cool.

Enjoy Team Sonic Racing....LOL

>30fps

>several outfits from CTTR
SHES FUCKING IN BROS

Attached: D6F8SJUXsAA4rkO.jpg (561x941, 55K)

>implying they're in

Wish it was coming out on pc, guess I'll have to grab it for switch.

>30fps
>in shitty racing game
UNPLAYABLE HURRRR

who the fuck is that shark character

When a fucking Mario Kart game can reach 60fps on early 2010s phone -tier hardware and this can't, you know something is wrong.

If park drone got in I just might play him over Penta

Even if it would be 3fps, it is still better racing game than Sanic Team Racing. Anyway your baits are realy boring. Just hope they will fix model for Sanic movie.

Same company that did Crash and Spyro remasters so we already know they're hacks

imagine a kart racer that can't hit above 30 fps, something which was achieved by previous generation's hardware, in 2019

Attached: sdfd.png (1229x803, 1.67M)

A boss from Crash Nitro Kart, Nash.

30fps for a racing game is absolutely inexcusable. You give your money to big corporations to eat shit.

MK8 doesn't have the same lighting, AA, or textures as the CTR remake. MK8 is a PS3 game, at best.

Based Activision saving Crash Bandicoot.

Nash, one of the bosses from CNK

Nash, one of the CNK bosses

Attached: crash_nitro_kart___nash_by_turquoisephoenix_dboomc3-pre.png (964x829, 1.13M)

There's nothing wrong with STR unless you just don't like the characters/franchise, which is understandable

Holy shit. Von Clutch and Pasadena have to be in the game in some sort of fashion then. This really is a conglomeration of all Crash racing games.

This is a PS1 game you retard.
"Remake" something 15 years later and can't go past 30fps...

The robot, blue dude, and shark are bosses from CNK. Seems like we won't be getting legacy characters after all.

>shit would be so Crash
fixed
But for real though a giant fusion of all the Crash racing games with CTR as the base is fucking video game dream material. Part of me wishes that they had announced it as such from the beginning, but a more sensible part of me feels like boomers and false boomers would be mad that it wasn't a "true" CTR remake. Either way I'm glad that it turned out to be way more than what it was announced to be.

What's a legacy character?

I HOPE IT WILL BE ON PC VERY FAST

Attached: 323131.png (646x595, 269K)

More micro-transactions to bleed your wallet dry.The first DLC video for this game put me off wanting to play it, since there will be ads in the game asking you to buy them, fucking ruining the entire experience everytime you play.

ND Crash characters that weren't in CTR. Characters like Brio, obj_motherfucker, Koala Kong, etc.

who the fuck cares? I want my racer to look like they did originally, not dress them like a fucking clown
fuck off zoomers

Bullshit. They are going to be the last ones revealed because they are the most wanted by fans. Beenox clearly isn't shy of extra content, and I would be shocked if they weren't in the game.

They had time to create CNK characters from scratch, I refuse to believe they wouldn't have resources to use the remaining N. Sane character models.

>He doesn't own a PC and a console
user, I...

PS1 characters that didn't make it in CTR first time round

Attached: waitingroom.jpg (989x709, 174K)

There better be an Evil Crash skin as well.

Attached: EvilCrashisEvil.jpg (480x480, 26K)

That's a nice argument user, you got any sauce for them being DLC?

Nah, we still getting at least some of them I bet.

I didn't even mention sanic or any other racer
>rent free

>Buying a game twice
Is there anything more cucked

Do people actually think they won't be in?

>the obj_motherfucker kart from crash 3 is in
what could this mean???

Attached: labasskart.png (696x491, 475K)

Who's the shark dude?

Hopefully a biker Crash costume

Zoomer are too ignorant for recognize Nitro Kart.
Also where are those sonicfags?Are they too busy to make editing for his poor furfag movie

Attached: 1526413006628.png (681x758, 151K)

wheres the bike tough?

youtube.com/watch?v=cbGveX0kedc

These aren't so I don't know why you'd expect them to be free in the game. Remember this is Activision, you really expect people to believe they'd give you it for free? It's helps the game is only 40 quid, gives them a reason and consumers to buy them. If all together they cost 20 quid then the game would be the standard price of 60, which is perfect for people to justify buying them.

Can you customize Remastered Crash's retarded face to normal?

>tfw a CTR remake is going to be unironically GOTY

Attached: file.social-media-cr.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Only zoomers fucking care about cosmetics.

DAMMIT

Attached: easting apple.png (309x449, 181K)

CNK IS Nitro kart you retard
(You)

fuck yeah, it is going to be great.

Attached: 0bb49d6bcb4350f8e7fb829362233e9d375c83c6.jpg (717x1023, 536K)

You can in the PS4 version of the game
youtube.com/watch?v=cuTM-G3nfgY

>30fps for a racing game is absolutely inexcusable
4U

Attached: 4U.gif (245x270, 665K)

See

Yes
youtu.be/cuTM-G3nfgY

Imagine how Sonic Team Racing team feels right now. Probably ready to kill sonic for good.

It is not same company. It is Beenox game. You shills sucks.

Sorry user, I'm and I'm illiterate. I just realized what you meant to say.

>Wanted a cool N.Gin skin
>Got his fucking ballerina outfit instead.
I really hope there's other costumes coming Because i'm not good enough to shit on scrubs in a tutu

I played fucking Driveclub, that game in 30fps was horrendous. I claimed it to be worst racing game i every played.

Upskirts confirmed, lads

Attached: 1557245031776.jpg (746x1071, 119K)

>I didn't even mention sanic
Sanic post this bait. Just because you forgot to use Sanic image, doesn't mean you are not same shill like always.

The fps faggots are really on the rampage today.

HOLY FUCK

Attached: ntropy.jpg (512x288, 107K)

They're afraid
CTRNF is like a love letter to any Crash fan while their racing game is missing several fan favorites

I'd do anything for my lovely wife Coco!

Attached: loving wife.png (235x377, 242K)

Would he have the most costumes if he got in?

Attached: 99b5ef1e1c38ce1efd30332c584ec673d1221aed.jpg (819x600, 66K)

It's not lady like to show off underwear.

>Driveclub is worst racing game i every played.
Ok. But this is Crash Team Racing. It was perfect in 30fps on PS1. If you don't want to play, don't play it. Nobody care your opinion. Do you care about my opinion?

it's a trans crash skin

TIME LORD N. TROPY NEW MAIN

Yes. I really hope he makes it in too.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 12.58.45 PM.png (978x1778, 1.89M)

imagine being that seat

A shame really, I still plan on buying STR and the music is great, but more characters would be welcomed.

Kek, it's ok
But now
have Neo

Attached: 1556629371615.jpg (259x194, 11K)

all those ugly fucking characters and skins

my "fan favorite" is an appropriate framerate for a game of this style

oh baby I can't fucking wait
but what will they name him

>Classy Ripper
found my new main

Attached: 1556169620644.png (355x310, 174K)

CTR
>love the idea of adding everything and more to the remake, even dumping a whole second game to it
>can't fucking stand how the driving feels and how karts feel like they're made out of feathers and how slow the game is
>hate how boring and simple the track design is in CTR
TSR
>Love how vehicles feel and how Sumo deigns the controls plus the speed of their games are unmatched
>hate how they put the bare fucking minimum in the new game and it feels so low effort
>hate how we didn't just get Transformed 2
Fucking ridiculous. Why can't I ever get a game that is just good and doesn't have some massive drawback? Happens every fucking time.

Attached: 1523810877402.jpg (506x686, 56K)

>Appropriate framerate
For people who call themselves gamers you seem to be really bad at playing games unless they fit an exact set of criteria.

N. Emee? To keep with the N naming with the other docs.

>Hates how the driving feels in CTR

LMAO WHAT? That's the reason the game is so good!

I'm sorry you don't enjoy CTR mechanics. I personally think they're the best ever in a kart racer. To each his own. I think both CTR and TSR will be better than MK8 which has grown stagnant in both features and gameplay mechanics. Hopefully these games light a fire under Nintendo's ass.

They better have the missing PS1 era characters like Brio, Komodo Moe, and Koala Kong in this if they're gonna put the random bosses from Crash Nitro Kart in this...

Sonic will die in canon in the movie.

They're saving their most hyped announcements until the end I think.

They most likely will, people are constantly asking for those characters.

This. And maybe a surprise appearance by Rilla Roo.

>Players will earn customization items by playing through the Adventure Mode and also by collecting in-game Wumpa Coins to swag out their kart and characters in the game’s Pit Stop area.

Lootcrate claims BTFO

I'm sure they will- they can just port the models over from NST really easily since they run on the same N. Gin.

This x1000. I played Nitro Kart but I don't remember half these cunts, plus their designs are overly busy and conflict with the OG cast

>Nitro Kart bosses have Naughty Dog style icons now

Attached: w.png (619x591, 681K)

Attached: D6I-vA3XsAEOCf1.png (813x478, 96K)

And the microtranactions that people said would be in the game.

Who's the official Yea Forums crash main?

strawpoll.me/17962945

Attached: 1496471086418.gif (320x256, 1.61M)

THEY'RE POSTING MORE TOMORROW! MOST LIKELY FINAL ROSTER

blog.activision.com/crash-bandicoot/2019-05/Announcement-Crash-Bandicoot-Customization-Revealed-Part-1

Attached: Capture.jpg (1200x527, 113K)

There's no weight. It just doesn't feel right. You can really tell it was made before 3d racera were perfected.

They really are going above and beyond with this game. It is a great time to be a Crash fan.

Attached: 56837362_127316398364138_6857884388144909859_n.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

Attached: 4a4.jpg (680x706, 87K)

oh shit
I'm already surprised by the amount of characters we have in the game as is, honestly.

>CNK bosses
>Velo
>N. Trance
>CTTR skins
>CTTR Chicken announcers

Attached: 1498045831974.png (305x415, 169K)

How do you know you can't buy Wumpa Coins?

Not that I care as long as you can also get them by playing

I've always been Pinstripe and Tropy, but with Oxide, Norm, and Geary included I honestly don't know anymore.

>t.zoomer
In the era this game is from you got that stuff for free just like in this remaster.

Attached: wtf.jpg (116x125, 2K)

I think they are gonna be DLC

OH SHIT

Attached: 1555267968050.jpg (720x720, 29K)

>39.99
we don't deserve this

They aren't adding in anything that would require animation changes. They already modified 2 karts to have a different steering wheel to avoid this.

Hopefully, whoever is doing the marketing for this game does a video with Endgame-esque posters of those missing characters before showing them off.

Hoping this is the case, then everyone wins!

is tawna playable yet

I'm convinced they will be removed from the game because it's 2019 and nothing is allowed

BEENOX PLEASE

Attached: 1549271678889.png (420x466, 10K)

we'll probably get another couple characters announced but not the full roster, they still have to keep building hype for another month and a half

That non-canon failed abortion thing had better not be in the game

Attached: 13251.jpg (524x468, 51K)

Spyro is going to be the last and is clearly being saved for an E3 week reveal

Holy crap, still 2 months away

ah it's the so called "anons with great taste" drooling over ctr -thread.
tbqh i expected more than just bunch of unironic zoomers with furry fetish and some weird obsession to shitty racing games after all that claiming how superior your taste is and how everything i like is shit.

>still no penta

Attached: image.jpg (1675x2000, 314K)

None of the missing ND characters are yet.

This

Can't wait to beat your butts online.

Attached: water_by_kempferzero_dcf3rl6.png (423x515, 116K)

We honestly don't. Who would've ever thought the developer that made the Bee Movie: Jerry Seinfeld Experience game could be so based.

Attached: 1553837331987.png (1351x1026, 3.33M)

>Twinsanity
>Non canon
Igor has chosen a fool, and not the good kind.

>he gets in with his EU stats and is playable online

>Non canon
Oh you're one of those people huh
No worries I wont shitpost too hard tomorrow

Attached: 2054.jpg (766x481, 42K)

>Anything crash bandicoot related being canon after naughty dog lost ownership
What a fucking retard you are

Attached: sm.jpg (236x267, 13K)

Nigga I seriously think there are loot boxes they are showing custom skins, winning animations and stickers

BRUH

Attached: b0e10a35d0[1].png (408x541, 527K)

It's okay if you're the sort of low standards idiot who is aware that something is developed and written by completely different people but still considers it canon. Pleb. I bet MGS Survive was canon to you too yes?

Attached: feth.png (539x468, 146K)

This but unironically. Not that I care whether she's in or not.

That Nina kart would actually be a sweet ass design to add to the game.

Attached: Onegai My Melody.png (640x480, 216K)

Attached: Rip.png (283x447, 326K)

And Rila Roo

Capitalist pig Ripper Roo

Crash Remastered sold 10 million copies by being a 1:1 straight up remake of the original games, they're not that stupid, they see that effort + game with existing fanbase = big sales numbers while still being able to keep integrity, I wish more companies would realise this. They're already going to make a killing without loot crates.

>still giving a fuck about post-J&D Naughty Dog
Naughty Dog is just a name at this point, and has been for a very, very long time
out of everyone who cares about Crash, they are at the bottom of the list

Attached: 1515909827277.png (600x378, 129K)

He cute

>believing Crash Bandicoot has a canon

>Everyone mains Coco

Why am i not suprised

Attached: 1500002152291.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

Yeah bro there's no difference in artistic vision at all. Nothing was compromised. All the new crash games are of the same quality as 1-3 CTR era!

Attached: crash.png (278x500, 145K)

That'll be 1 billion Wumpa Coins

>hating Nina
>caring about canon for a party game
lmao

Attached: 1498163878186.png (527x450, 12K)

YOU'RE SLOWER THAN A BARGUNDIAN SLAGFORM

Attached: 1557422418235.png (953x537, 1.28M)

In this day and age I don't trust anything until I see the game in it's full form released I've been hurt too many times when it comes to being lied to about the content I'm receiving.....

She's a gurl

Attached: 1498486286697.png (609x643, 144K)

I'm gonna main fake crash/negro cortex
that is unless tawna is revealed

It literally does and the canon ended with CTR. This was the final farewell from a team that loved their creation and wanted us to know that. youtube.com/watch?v=U_zKbmofJ6g

Attached: michel-platini_1125537c.jpg (460x288, 17K)

>a party game
No, shitty Mario kart games are party games because there is no skill involved the game fucks over experienced players so kids can win. CTR has a skill ceiling, you can lap players and boost so well you're never slowed down by catch up. CTR is a racing game.

Attached: 13214411.png (748x756, 211K)

>oxide was literally created to kill off the series
>it was a final farewell the team wuvs crash
naughty dog purists were a fucking mistake

I love this.

Attached: 1544881989180.png (1280x720, 632K)

ahem

W-what

Attached: 1557422075590.png (1200x703, 1.12M)

>th-th-th-there's gonna b-b-b-b-be microtransactions

>th-th-th-the skins will b-b-b-b-be really e-e-expensive

damn

>literally a final farewell
>evident they cared about the series
Wanting to do something else doesn't mean you don't love the series, also doesn't mean it's okay for money hungry companies like Activision to shit all over the series reputation with bad game after bad game, the only people who defend Activision era Crash are actual zoomers who were too young or not born yet in the ps1 era

Apologists for some of what came after aren't much better.

out of everyone who cares about Crash, Radical is also at the bottom of the list
I'm not saying most of the devs his face was handed off to had a passion for Crash, but please, PLEASE stop deluding yourself into thinking ND is even a shadow of their former selves

Seething purist. Even if daddy Rubin came out of his crypt to endorse this game you'd still hate it.

Attached: 1554529756488.jpg (2001x1118, 2.09M)

30fps is fine by me but I was also born at a time where 30fps was normal. I'm sure it will never, ever drop below 30 and be pretty seamless.

Isn't Activision only responsible for the remakes so far or was any of the previous games made under them?

CTR has a high skill ceiling but the luck factor is also big when the players are around the same level

PLEASE

Attached: 1531984217476m.jpg (576x1024, 75K)

This.
Naughty dog doesn't know how to make something fun like Crash anymore.

CTTR was the real shark jump. Crash's retarded babbling and the personalities going overboard all happened there.
Say what you want but Wrath and Twinsanity at least tried to pay respect

>Wanting to do something else doesn't mean you don't love the series
You do know Naughty Dog was sick of Crash by the third game right? They got dicked by Universal that they were working in hallways to finish Warped. It's a miracle CTR got made at all.

>tfw played N.Gin on PS1 back in 2001 before any of the incel memes
>now he's getting balerina costumes and all sorts of other "woke" shit because it's 2019
look how they massacred my boy

Attached: 1556998948923.jpg (411x479, 48K)

>he didn't play CTTR

Attached: 1492730635138.jpg (590x758, 68K)

tag team racing came out in 2005 user

But the ballerina costume is from like 2005

>now

baited for that exact response

It's an optional costume. That said, I'm hoping he gets more since I really wasn't a fan of his portrayal in TTR. His Pirate outfit from Twinsanity would be incredible.

Attached: Concept.jpg (1440x1080, 149K)

I played CTR before the trilogy and thought N.Gin was a ugly woman

What? CTR remastered and the 1-3 are great, I'm only shitting on all the Activision Era original games. This remastering shit is the only good thing they've done since they took ownership. The only mistake is incorporating tracks and characters from the utterly garbage Nitro Kart. Should have left it as a pure remasterr, now I'm always going to go back to the original because it's already confirmed not to be the same therefore it can't replace. It looks like this game doesn't even have ring girls now because of SJWs

oh no! damn, i've been baited, damn, aw man.

I want more female characters to get porn of them.

>"i wasn't being retarded...I was baiting... I swear!"

>customization
the most zoomer shit thing there is in games these days

I can only imagine what kind of people would be online. There would be groups of people in their team costumes.

Attached: 1499192620059.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

he is a handsome man

Attached: 1550754277302.jpg (1000x500, 100K)

They weren't sick of Crash they were sick of Universal and had to ditch crash to get away from Universal actually, they were just sick of being forced to make a crash game every single year on contract. They made CTR because they managed to get out of contract with Universal.

>It looks like this game doesn't even have ring girls
I think we've seen hints of them already.

who hurt you, sweetie?

Don't try that, Skip.

Attached: 1491226767393.png (651x901, 640K)

Yes, how dare people have choices and options when playing multiplayer games.

Attached: f-zero-x-expansion-kit-n64-create-machine-menu.png (720x543, 479K)

I want to see race wars between Papu Papu teams and Krunk teams

Attached: Krunktangle.png (372x246, 113K)

A hand.

We really haven't. I've been hawkeyed looking for them everywhere because I expected them to be removed before the games announcement. Looks like they're trying to stop it becoming news by completely revamping the podiums with costumes and animations but there has been no sight of the girls which I would prefer, they were such a memorable part of the game

Attached: pasadena.png (740x619, 502K)

Attached: 1555828527051.jpg (331x590, 73K)

But how many actually different characters will there be, statwise?

Trophy girl Coco when?

Attached: 1556602788968.jpg (838x489, 93K)

4 classes

Holy shit, this game is too much

Attached: ✌✌🅾🅰♓.png (444x440, 157K)

Who from what driving whos what? Non canon Activision era nonsense I assume? I really wish they hadn't merged this game with the much lower quality Nitro Kart

Someone high up at Beenox must be a true hardcore fan.

Attached: Drinking Gin.png (426x232, 152K)

I hope they fix the stats, Coco shouldn’t be faster than Crash (according to story mode anyway)

Yes.

>parroting words
>posts the most unoriginal response in an attempt to deflect retardation

Attached: 1555828861138.jpg (420x595, 93K)

Coco and Crash have the same top speed in CTR. Coco has higher acceleration, but Crash can turn better.

>Talking about Canon in a fucking racing game.

Does it really matter? Plus we already have Zem and Zam. Nina can't be that much worse

Attached: 1556727822554.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>N trance still not revealed

Like says there's a screenshot somewhere with their hands on both sides of the shot.

new main spotted
he's gonna be in right?

Attached: Big_norm_crash_nitro_kart_model_by_crasharki-da92x7c.png (1553x962, 1.97M)

They're going for -everything-

100% online maining registered sex offender Oxide.

Attached: oxide.jpg (407x675, 84K)

They do not.

Close enough

Attached: t3_bmm0kk.jpg (1280x720, 452K)

>stock images must be met with cold facts and logic
miss me with that weeb shit sempai

Attached: OUCH.png (535x741, 524K)

Why are people complaining about more content?

CNK'S tracks are actually pretty good. The characters are mostly shit compared to CTR but with CTR mechanics and the new looks for each stage, it's a great addition

It's not like he's a character with much detail to lose going from model to sticker

Attached: D6I9l8vUIAAYNCg.jpg (633x605, 48K)

His kart is in the game, also

>I don't want characters in a spinoff racing game becaus eof my autism

You're right. It looks like Coco and N.Gin have a slightly lower top speed.

No, Crash’s speed is actually 2

purists and falseflaggers

How obscure will they go?
Will they delve into the Crash mobile games or the scrapped CTR2010? Will they get in contact with naughtydog to try to get information about stages that were left on the cutting room floor due to time constraints or even fucking Crescent Island?
Just where will they draw the line?

Remember: shitposters are nitpicking because the game looks great so far.
The fact they grasp at straws to find bad things to complain about is telling about the quality of the game itself.

Really? So the garage stat bars at the beginning of CTR are complete junk?
youtube.com/watch?v=6kjSLT7MfaM

We already have Chick and Stew back, there are no brakes on the Crash train.

Had a feeling they'd ignore Tag Team Racing entirely but it's nice it's getting some references, even if no tracks make it over in the base game.

BANDICOOCHIE

If Jason Rubin even imagined it, it's in this game.

Yeah someone made a chart with the actual stats. Coco’s class is top tier for most of the tracks

>caring about anime being posted on Yea Forums

Attached: 1554358952823.jpg (409x618, 58K)

Yes

I really hope they don't bother with CTTR tracks. I don't have anything against the game in general, but the track design was pretty bad and forgettable being designed more around combat. With the time it would take to recreate them, they could just give us original tracks instead.

They're in

Attached: Crash_Bandicoot_The_Huge_Adventure_Mega-Mix.png (146x185, 21K)

Chick and Stu are front and center in the game they are from, they're hardly obscure. Most people aren't even aware that official crash mobile games existed, that along with content that hasn't ever seen the light of day is where the real obscure things are.

he's in

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (178x229, 52K)

Why is Neo Cortex's design so appealing?
For some reason, I just love how he looks.

Attached: dr n.png (1327x771, 485K)

>they gave dingodile a water gun outfit to reference his NintendoDS exclusive appearance for crash of the titans.
What?

>Why is Neo Cortex's design so appealing?
he has an n-word pass stamped on his forehead

Actually it's a XS/The Huge adventure reference (his boss took place underwater)
Vicarious Visions made that game

>easting apple

It's wumpa fruit you dense motherfucker!

>CNK Bosses confirmed
BASED BEENOX, GEARYCHADS REPORT IN

Attached: Crash_Nitro_Kart_Geary_In_Kart.png (211x200, 61K)

Interesting. I guess I sort of inadvertently discovered this myself doing time trials. Coco, Gin and Pinstripe almost always seem to do way better than the rest, except for tracks like Crash Cove and Coco Park.

Who's more likely to be in now?
Tauna or Spyro?

offended much zoomiboy?

You can nitpick all you want.

okay maybe we shouldn't go that deep

REPORTING FOR DUTY, SIR
I was going to main N. Tropy, but this inclusion changes everything.

Attached: Geary.png (1868x1580, 2.29M)

Yeah but he fired rockets there instead of having a water gun
Could always be a dual purpose reference

Spyro is 100000% in the game.

...Who is this guy?
I can't recognize them with the skin

Attached: 3de1e1fffe925b4872068fbc85f9ea1a.png (566x596, 698K)

As dlc

Halo

>Crescent Island
What is this?

Attached: 3F70070200000578-0-image-a-5_1492733705838.jpg (634x358, 30K)

>ND make CTR well aware they want to kill the franchise
>Still turns out to be an outstanding game even for today's standards
>Several years later, actual fans develop the remake of said game
>Leave the gameplay as it is and add a truckload of content that reference the series as a whole
For once, I live in the right universe.

Attached: 1481570961577.png (557x605, 330K)

Shoulder pads tells me its zam? Zem?
Fuck their similar names.

Crunch

Because he's simple and fun to draw

Attached: N.png (753x507, 27K)

Crunch probably.

I believe I heard Crunch during that clip.

When CTR qol in development they needed to find out what scale of stages the PS1 was capable of. They recreated a stage from Diddy Kong Racing as a proof of concept

Bitch, please. He's going to be the E3 reveal, like playable Coco was for the N.Sane Trilogy.

Oh yeah I remember reading about that. Never played DKR racing though.

>Booyah!
It's Crunch

I'll eat my own shit if Tawna, Brio and Koala Kong aren't in the base game or at least DLC.

Eggchads roll-call

Attached: N._Trance_N-Tranced.png (358x481, 174K)

Will be a dick move if he's a certain console exclusive, which is the only reason he'd be an E3 reveal.
They'll have to put Mario in the Switch version or something to compensate.

Reporting in, I'm glad to see they're probably updating his design a bit with all the cracks and stuff you see on his icon.

Attached: Crash_Twinsanity_N._Trance_Concept_Art.png (166x196, 50K)

>Mario in CTR
I'd be fine with that.

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 43K)

How deep indeed

Attached: d5m78in-01d9b75d-36aa-484b-ab99-bbd4af452e27.gif (532x500, 2.16M)

>Wumpa Coins: The Key to Unlocking Kart Items

>Expect a variety of customizable options for your karts, gained by progressing through the Adventure Mode and by earning Wumpa Coins. Collect these coins by playing the game then visit the game’s Pit Stop area and unlock a greater number of goodies. This means you can practice your racing, take on the game’s challenges, and unlock customization rewards to create the kart of your dreams!

>>blog.activision.com/crash-bandicoot/2019-05/Announcement-Crash-Bandicoot-Customization-Revealed-Part-1

Coco Cortex skin where?

Attached: 4546433.jpg (756x358, 96K)

Well, I have the perfect solution for you, forget about the remake and stick with the original CTR. No "Nitro Kart bullshit" there. Meanwhile, we will enjoy the new game over here.

Now that's my kind of woman!

Attached: Sea Bride.png (1438x852, 425K)

it's coming, if fucking CTTR skins are in that one is practically confirmed

ding dong

I need this.
He also has to do his shitty Coco voice.

Attached: trophygirls confirmed.png (2048x1152, 3.49M)

>post yfw
>penguin yay 1

My god if they are in, this will be the greatest kart racer ever to grace this world. Even without jiggle physics.

So pretty much like CTTR and DKR DS, earn coins that respawn each race and use em to buy stuff, sounds good

I hope they leave in some kind of reference to this.
Mario Kart 7 had a similar system too. Hopefully CTR:NF's gameplay is fun enough that this won't be a grind at all.

Nigin for life

Shame they'll have totally different outfits too but they'll be there at least.

>Tawna probably not on the roster
>will have to make do with budget Tawna, the Opossum

All this customization, and I'm probably going to stick with the OG kart anyway. It's just such a great design. It's the same reason I use the pipe frame in MK8 too.

Attached: dd5qsx0-b9f7878f-722a-4c08-bde8-e9b5b058a518.png (918x676, 485K)

Did they fix the physics/speed???

They would be fools not to include atleast Ami.

Attached: Ami.png (1143x676, 612K)

They're probably going to get rid of the unintended shortcuts, which is nice for some levels and a bummer for others.
I wonder if we're going to find new ones. Some of the current ones are pretty cool / hard to pull off while not skipping too much of the map, which I'll miss (Papu's pyramid for example)

Cortex? That looks like Coco to me.

Yes!!!

Complete with her same VA

Attached: Larxene_KHIII.png (1000x1723, 748K)

i wonder why they didn't save this for state of play.
unless they would show even more during state of play...

Attached: 08a.jpg (466x717, 101K)

Sauce please? I've been out of the loop for a while, but I was really annoyed to see the kart be so slow.

Well the Activision blogpost talks about the PS4 retro track as 'soon to be revealed'. So, maybe.

>tfw CTR:NF is likely to have both Axel's and Larxene's voice actors.

Attached: 48371771_803392033345087_9110934620588736512_n.jpg (1024x964, 80K)

I like Nash. He seems like he'd fit with the other mutant animals that the doctors created. The other CNK bosses are kinda boring though.

youtube.com/watch?v=yc8wybYIYa4&t=63s

Better hypnotist than Cortex

Attached: 1557350801702.jpg (1067x765, 221K)

Funny thing is, even N.Gin says that too in game
youtu.be/jZda4IXvtOM?t=16

Where is he

Attached: big_norm__crash_nitro_kart__model_by_crasharki_da92x7c-pre.jpg (1136x703, 52K)

Attached: 1556220379604.jpg (933x1199, 390K)

You can see alt skins for Nash, Geary and Krunk at 0:24.

Neat, but that's the glitch thing, is the regular speed of the kart equal to the og CTR too?

wtf im a furfag now

Saving the best for last, obviously. This guy will be the Wario of CTR online. Only real bros will play Big guy Norm

youtube.com/watch?v=fNbAfEy8x_Q
Looks pretty close

I want my luquidator Dingodille

Sheriff Cortex and Biker Crash are must haves. The rest would be nice but meh.

We better have Evil Coco skin.

Attached: db44e7e32a8ba6399d756e4a184728fa.jpg (617x800, 127K)

Biker Crash, Sheriff Cortex and Gas Station N. Gin would be a perfect trio.

I'm honestly surprised that Beenox is going so far for a remaster. Usually remasters are bare-bone cash-grabs with only minor visual touch-ups that give little reason to justify purchasing over just emulating the original but they've already added so much more exclusive content. It's pretty cool to see devs put so much effort into their product.

Attached: crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-wallpaper-5.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

I don't care if he's a handling character, I'm maining this shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-142402.png (288x480, 187K)

Some of the design and attention to detail in this game is better than the trilogy remakes. Too bad the boxart is still shit

Jack the Ripper Roo he

I'm hoping customization will let us change a kart's stats to whatever class we want. Or else expect nothing but acceleration and speed classes online.

>Wario of CTR
Oh so that must be why he's so appealing to me, i always like to pick those big fat characters like wario and eggman

>tons of shitty additions from Nitro Kart and Tag Team Racing
>pointless meme customisations like scuba masks and ballerina costumes for villains
>still no Megumi

AHEM

Crash 5 is actually canon retard. No one gives a shit about your headcanon.

I know it's a pipe dream, but I hope my boy Rilla Roo is in.

maining this dude

Attached: roo prof.png (205x357, 183K)

I feel like enough people online have asked for this meme pick that Beenox will just throw him in as the joke character of the game. There will be a catch though, and Rilla can only be unlocked upon beating every Oxide and Velo ghost on every track.

What is one thing (besides MUH TROPHY GIRLS) they could add to this game that would make it 100/10 Game of the Decade to you?

Tv commercial crash

It's called having patrician taste, user.

Attached: f72a247549bbc661eae25727214d8dd1.jpg (499x434, 25K)

I was thinking this too but they changed how usf works which is a massive buff to handling characters since it’s like regular boosts now

A real online system with lobbies and maybe ranked (fuck it, why not) so we can play Yea Forums lobbies together. They'd make for some fun threads near release.

Mascot Crash. Complete with megaphone.

Attached: mascot.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Alternate soundtrack composed by Spiralmouth for that CTTR feel.

This
Also this

Attached: 65b.png (860x480, 285K)

Mascot Crash

Leaving aside stuff that will most likely be in anyways like the missing ND vets and Spyro, I'd love customisable engines. I wanna use my boi Roo, but Handling characters were utter crap in the original CTR.

>The hot rods from Crash 3
>The jeep from WoC
What else did I miss

>implying they won't add him as a secret unlock character

This... and yeah the Trophy girls would be nice too, but mostly what this user said.

Crash Bandicoot Unlimited teaser trailer.

Will we get big robo suit Velo?

I kinda understand furfags now.

If Rilla Roo even gets a mention then Willy Wumpa Cheeks is a dead cert.

Do you think the trophy girls will actually make it in? Everyone's talking about them, the devs must be aware.

I just want Tawna in the game for more porn

Attached: 1557249505914.png (1033x1574, 1.99M)

Some alternate skins.

Attached: 1491856294.souleatersaku90_cocopuvut.jpg (1280x902, 503K)

The other music from CNK on the portable consoles like the GBA and N Gage versions.

Hey look they changed the steering wheel for the CNK Cortex karts to look more like handle bars. That's neat.

Attached: 8g89Wgc.jpg (709x641, 56K)

Everything is canon in Crash Bandicoot. It follows cartoon logic. All the events can be self-contained and the status quo resets back to normal at the end of the 'episode'.

Just fyi

Attached: 1556365516563.gif (294x384, 2.99M)

I'm pretty sure they are in.

I wish the new high poly 3d modles of Crash and Coco looked more like the ps1 and ps2 era renders

Attached: CocoSacredFire.webm (770x466, 2.95M)

I mean as playable racers obviously. They're 100% as post-race mascots.

N. Trans

Wow looks like even more airtime than before. Especially over the shortcut. This is also an older build I believe.

All I need to be perfectly happy is Penta Penguin and CTTR Park drone.

Nitro Fueled looks so fucking good man. Mario Kart eat your fucking heart out. Also Team Sonic Racing is just a corpse being kicked at this point lol

Nina, Von Clutch and Pasadena are in. 100%. DLC or otherwise, I'm convinced.

Were any of the CTTR tracks fun? All I remember are the awful driving mechanics and gameplay systems, the tracks were completely forgettable at the time.

We want Nina.
Also Tawna.

Attached: 1517874774131.png (531x592, 25K)

Me too. They looked super clean. I don't like the detailed fur.

Attached: cf4bb0ca67d0914ed309c470172d7ae4.jpg (450x550, 51K)

Same here.

I'm a simple man, so for me it's Tawna

Attached: tawna_ctr_by_ravenousruss-db7jy7i.jpg (3000x3000, 2.02M)

I dont care about skins or extra content, but if they make the gameplay as good as the original they will have my money

Some interesting original tracks based on the unused Crash level themes.

I swear I saw this used for a mcdonalds kids meal ad board.

Same.

Spiral Mouth has been split up for years now.

>Crash 3 Hot-Rod
>One of the game's main features is the slew of alternate skins available.
>The defining trait of obj_motherfucker is their slew of different costumes depending on the area.
He's all but officially confirmed.

Attached: Crash_Bandicoot_3_Warped_Hot_Rod_Lab_Assistant.png (501x338, 113K)

Anons we need a tiebreaker.

Who's our guy?
Coco or Cortex?

strawpoll.me/17962945

Attached: NEO.jpg (900x600, 83K)

The most fun track in CTTR was a literal ring. They wouldn't work well with CTR mechanics.

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Based Ninabro

They were passable but none of them really stood out

Attached: ninalick.png (531x777, 16K)

Tawna and trophy girls for booby bullying the chestlets.

Attached: 1556435326482.jpg (2455x3478, 3.67M)

>no Big Guy Velo like the handheld version of CNK
It's shit

Attached: CNK_Emperor_Velo_XXVII.png (942x849, 622K)

Updated the roster spreadsheet.
I know Penta, N. Trance, and the Norms are basically confirmed at this point, but they haven't been revealed yet so I left their spots blank for now.

Attached: Crash Racing Rosters-1~3.png (1111x1461, 226K)

The trilogy remake from what I understood got slightly rushed in order to make Sony's demanded release date, and Vicarious Visions had to reverse engineer a bunch of the things from PS1 Crash because Neil Druckmann's Naughty Dog was being unhelpful about it.
What's funny is that apparently Vicarious Visions handed over literally everything they ever did with Crash Bandicoot to Beenox as soon as the CTR remake was revealed internally, which is why CNK tracks are even possible. Fucking funny seeing who actually cares about the series now.

disgusting tiny

Based VV and Beenox.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (512x384, 60K)

CNK was kino

yes

Attached: nina_cortex_by_armor97-d9msp93.png (900x1296, 284K)

How many fucking Nitro Karts are there?

ERRANDS

Who is this artist, I see their work in every Crash thread these days.

VV has always cared about Crash. Going as far back as CNK they always tried to stay true to the vision of the series, even when incorporating newer characters like Crunch or Nina.

Holy shit this is great.
We don't deserve Beenox.

Attached: Daddy_Happy.png (742x555, 299K)

The stats are linked to the character not the kart.

Pick one.

Attached: 1556354475332.png (1012x822, 69K)

Yes, Tire & Ice, Uranus' Mine, and Crash Test Dummies were decent and would probably be quite good with CTR's boosting mechanics

The detailed fur just doesn't work for charaters designed as 2d cartoons and then pretty simple but very animated, 3d models. adding any realistic hair break that illusion imo

I never thought I'd see Oxide naked, yet here we are

Attached: 1548145752787.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

>Uranus' Mine
I forgot about the names of the tracks in CTTR

kempferzero
Please dont ban me mods. Fanarts are allowed, you powertripping fucks.

Attached: 80ad16f28a63f80887c590be7339ef52.png (798x967, 504K)

Megumi with Liz's tits.

he's in

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (185x185, 57K)

I wish we got Skylanders' Crash model

It is spot fucking on

Attached: Cresh.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

Crunch and Nina are Traveller's Tales characters though.

Looks pretty faithful to the original to me.

Maining Nash now because fuck you.

Excellent.

Ami

Attached: dcoao2h-90736b2b-2f4d-4024-acf8-81a0868b6c96.jpg (1366x768, 1.39M)

A lot of the mobile games used Nitro Kart in their names despite not really having anything to do with the original Nitro Kart.

Megumi!!

funny actually, his model was a leftover along with a few other characters in the NST pc version and some modder was actually able to rig him in sorta
youtube.com/watch?v=Cor5TMvJ6rM

Isabella for life.

BIG NORM WHEN?

Yet VV had no problem incorporating them into their titles. They don't just care about Naughty Dog's Crash or their own take on Crash, they're pretty dedicated to the series as a whole.

VV gets a bad rap but I genuinely believe they love Crash and were trying to keep the series alive when Naughty Dog was out of the picture. They're kind of like what Paon was for DKC after Rare was bought-out, their games might not have been best sellers but you could tell that they loved the Country series and tried to keep the characters alive. They may have had a few missteps but they tried at least and now, it looks like they are making amends for the dip in quality in the last years. Hats off to them.

Attached: Crash_Bandicoot_N._Sane_Trilogy_Doctor_Nitrus_Brio.png (322x542, 203K)

E G G
G
G

Attached: 9QtzRcr.png (509x423, 447K)

This is the real sin, miss me with that manlet from the console versions #NotMyEmperor

It wasn't bad at all imo. Just remove the box chin and make him slightly cuter and he's perfect.

We have lost

Attached: sonicwojak.png.ef213224878ee563d331fc2cb067f0f5 (1).png (700x700, 49K)

Make his head slightly smaller and he'd be perfect.

So... can we assume everyone is getting at least one alt costume?
I hope Nash has some good ones

No Sonic, plumber boy lost. We're going to the winners circle together.

Attached: 1497533616034.jpg (680x621, 49K)

>remove the box chin
u wot

dont be dissing crash's alpha male chin

Attached: CvKl3GxWEAEAoNf.png (423x423, 243K)

Attached: NFSewerSpeedway.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

Will probably be a skin

If I saw these two come back it would be my favorite game ever

Attached: Crash_Twinsanity_Evil_Twins_Scrapped_Icon.png (185x165, 41K)

Do you think the aliens will get their own trophy girl? It would be funny to see what direction they would take.

Attached: il_794xN.1574653718_k6vf.jpg (794x855, 56K)

>playable CNK bosses
nice, hoping that we get both forms of Norm and especially Velo

Unrelated but their Deathbot design is absolute kino

Attached: Deathbot.gif (300x335, 27K)

RILLA ROO IS FUCKING IN BROS THERES NO WAY HE ISNT AT THIS POINT

THEY
FUCKING
KNOW

This extraneous bullshit from the awful sequels is making the game worse

Quinton Flynn always seems to get the best gigs when it comes to Crash.

Based

Attached: p6mxlci8lp3z.png (486x278, 369K)

I thought those two actually fit the Crash universe quite well. Silly, but still menacing when they need to be.

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Shit taste desu ne

>more content bad!
Must suck for you

Attached: DwL_AFlU0AALVP2.jpg (382x318, 26K)

Checked.

Glad to see there are still sane people. I liked the era of kart racers being just all guys with the same kart using their own color scheme. I hate that Mario kart slowly turned into Rio carnival kart and then all competitors followed because money. Fuck.

>no PC version
fuck you

I still think he's a better N. Gin voice than Corey Burton, although admittingly Burton's performance is botched by a bad vocal effect

Attached: 1495856874763.jpg (1167x1692, 1.86M)

Why is Crash 1 so fucking hard? The platforming is ass the camera is shit and I cant predict where I jump since background is black and cant see my shadow ree in temple level

Man that Crash icon looks so hideous and unispired, he literally needs Ripper Roo's facial expression but wackier. Either that or to look like a snarky motherfucker. Not whatever that icon is supposed to convey.

where the fuck is this from

Is it his time to shine?

Attached: komodo_moe.png (777x1028, 849K)

If you're playing the n. Sane trilogy they rounded the edge of collision which makes the precise jumps of crash 1 harder than the original

Flyin' Ace Crash is IN. Only a matter of time until Biker Crash now.

Attached: dfsdfs223.png (1164x652, 1.36M)

are there bikes in the game?

Doubt it. That would require all new animations for all the characters which I don't see happening.

It's kinda becoming like Smash Ultimate or Mortal Kombat Armageddon, i wouldn't be surprised at this point if Nina, Clutch and Pasadena showed up.

they are testing with those things before launching a new game

Hopefully no. Bikes look awful in a kart game

reeeeee

EVERYONE IS HERE
The madmen at Beenox might actually do it. Yaya Panda might even make it in at this rate.

>Note however, that kart customization (and character skins) don’t provide any performance enhancement; your stats only change based on the character you play as.
Based Beenox. How come these guys weren't in charge of NSane Trilogy?

#TeamRilla

WHERE IS HE

Attached: D8520663-0A84-438A-8896-DA13F7930F1B.jpg (288x258, 16K)

>but this one lost
>he'll fit right in
Savage

>Nash
92’

sonic when?

That would make sense, since they're from space, they need a different representative trophy girl.

Attached: Coco Bandicoot.jpg (922x992, 161K)

The icons must have been 2D drawings.

It's just optional, user, calm down.

What's wrong with N. Sane Trilogy?

pc r-release?
p-please ;-;

OH MY GOD I WAS GIVEN AN OPTION TO DO SOMERTHING THAT TOTALLY MEANS I'm FORCE DTO USE IT AGAINST MY WISHES AND MY FEELINGS ARE NOW HARMED AND I AM SO ANGRY

So when is Spyro trilogy gonna get its PC release?

Where were they for Spyro? NSane was alright, but Warped looked kind of rushed.

Attached: dfbca625b1847821b97057d5636bc5a9.jpg (960x1280, 245K)

I'll agree with you if they don't also add the other PS1 characters that people keep asking for

They'd be fools to not do so. With the amount of post nd fan service there is no way they forgot the original cast that didnt make it in

Pretty pathetic if you think this is an argument. Never seen any game with a simple toggle to disable other players ugly skins online now that you point that out you fucking autist

at least make it paid dlc

It could happen.

Attached: Everyone.png (299x168, 87K)

wait 6 months user, the game will be released on PC

Probably Assistant? Not that hard

>no customization because people have different views from mine on what skins are cool or look good

>Random bosses
They're not random, they're just the regular bosses

>tfw you're so shit at a racing game, that you're worried about having to see all the other racers' skins as they repeatedly lap you

Attached: smith.jpg (630x792, 131K)

still not liking the saturday morning cartoon direction they're going with this. crash always had a slight edge to it, but I guess we'll never see that again.

I feel like they're trying to make the series like that Crash 1 animation that leaked, which Jason and Andy hated

Both of you fags are trying way too hard

RILLA ROO CHADS WW@?

No unlockables through multiplayer? I want the best mode on the game to reward you for getting good.

>oh my god other people are going to do something, it makes me shit myself in autistic rage

maybe they would add some og polygonal models for costumes, like in the RE2 remake.

PERFECTION IN MOTION

Attached: Capture.gif (355x304, 54K)

seems like everytime I open a CTR thread there's this same 12yo user that lacks basic reading comprehension skills. Next time put a tripcode so I can filter your embarassing ass

Unironically my main for this. I've wanted to play as CNK bosses since that game came out. Thank you, Beenox.

I assume you haven't played cnk in a very long time. I recently replayed through it for the first time in the 15 years and it's actually not that bad. The only really problem I had with it was that the majority of the plot characters were unique to that game, which doesn't work as well in a spin off. With this remake we won't have that problem.

TRACK PLAYABILITY POLL: strawpoll.me/17841782

TRACK ABSOLUTE FAVORITE POLL: strawpoll.me/17882634

CTR/CNK TIERLIST: tiermaker.com/create/ctr-cnk-tracks-804

(got mine saved into it for you guys)

Attached: ratchetandclankNefarious.png (856x460, 450K)

Nice Yea Forums vocabulary, but there's no upvotes here

I like that Radiation symbol WAY more than we got IRL. the triangle in middle blends far better with the rest than a circle. what is it supposed ot be anyway? just an attention-grabbing pattern like Biohazard's?

Attached: radiationchart.png (633x564, 91K)

Nash's ADHD + autism (I was in a special school, I can spot it from miles away) seems alot of fun too. I wonder what his stats and quotes will be.

Attached: crashbandicootnash.png (1772x844, 1.55M)

Yeah the symbol doesn't mean anything, just an eye-grabber

isn't it an atom/object emitting cones of radiation?

>Nitro Kart bosses are playable now.
LET'S GO!!!
LET'S GO!!!

Attached: 1536607573222.png (735x984, 639K)

Was Shower Oxide in anything before? I feel like I've seen it in concept art.

I wonder if Billy West will reprise his role too. Lots of quotes about speed and general neuroticism
youtube.com/watch?v=pRUzwXxEnwk
As for stats I'm thinking
>Krunk = Advanced
>Nash = Acceleration
>Little Norm = Beginner
>Big Norm = Advanced
>Geary = All-rounder

what does he drive anyway? seems like a rover, but ocean floors don't get rovers deployed on them, do they?

>now playable
Am I missing something I could’ve sworn they always were

How about ''full Norm''? the one you get if you hack and when he is fused?

Only in GBA games

Only small Velo is playable in the home console version, the rest (and also Spyro) were only available in the GBA version