Quite possibly the greatest game ever made. Very few games manage to tell a compelling story...

Quite possibly the greatest game ever made. Very few games manage to tell a compelling story, have fantastic and varied gameplay, and top notch production values to top it all off. I truly feel pity for those who can't enjoy this masterpiece.

Attached: KH3_KeyArt_Reveal_1200x12002.jpg (1195x630, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQtRBJzjsXM
youtu.be/bAuo8sG6MtY
youtu.be/ehiTwOCSnZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop being ironic, the game is fun now that we have the proud mode

I was being serious.

Based.

the game was utter garbage. the only decent world was the caribbean, the bosses were awful and the gameplay is basically mash X to win.

Dude you are so fucking wrong. KH3 was a disappointment. The few things it did right was not being FFXV

Attached: 27.png (500x648, 186K)

Based

Attached: 1549244902710.jpg (477x429, 23K)

First FFXV, now this.
Squeenix are dead to me

1>2>3

Critical mode, retard

God Critical mode is awesome.

>Goofy Bomber unique animation works on Blob of Horror boss

Fucking neat, can't wait for wolf boss.

You spelt dragon quest 11 wrong,buddy.

The final act in the Keyblade graveyard was kino

I mean... You're right. I can't think of a series as unique as Kingdom Hearts and this franchise with the DMC series are what I think of when you want to have pure games for the sake of playing and having fun while doing it.

Attached: 1541257709049.jpg (749x536, 133K)

You kid are worse than Barry.

I had a legitimate seizure playing the 2nd so thats by far my favorite

The toy story world made me cry

Attached: 4059ec59f014ca6e9aba0dfe0cb6c31d.jpg (2226x3236, 489K)

>a compelling story
At least put some bait in that hook son

Attached: D2ESRXvX0AEpRLQ.jpg (444x452, 18K)

What's wrong with KH3's story? It's the culmination of all the past titles.

You say that as if it was a good thing. The whole story starting with BbS went to absolute shit, with horrid pacing, fanfic-tier writing, shonen-style asspulls and unnecesarily complex storylines that lack focus. You can call the story many things, even "an entertaining trainwreck", but "compelling" is not one of them.

It had none of those and you know it

I unironically liked xv more desu

There is no story until the last hour and that story is basically "lel the story of the past 15 games don't matter here's your new arc bruh"

>Started with BBS
That's a weird way of saying KH2. BBS is way less confusing than any shit in that game.

>3/4ths of the game is spent doing filler stuff in Disney worlds
How was this greenlit?

True
youtube.com/watch?v=jQtRBJzjsXM

You are right

Confusing != Bad.

KH2 was a bit confusing, sure, but it wrapped up most of the plot points from everything before it, and it knew its writing wasn't stellar, so it focused on what KH actually does well (making cool but pointless shit) and kept the story to a bare minimum. There are only like three points where KH2 focuses on story, and one of them is the Prologue, which is widely regarded to be the highlight of writing in the entire series.

BbS introduced a lot of pointless new lore, left most of it unexplained and left to a fucking mobile game to pick the slack, and started focusing on the three retarded slices of bread on legs the game decided to call its main characters. And since this is a PSP game, the devs tried to speed up the game's pacing, but without trying to reduce the egregious amount of stupid in the story, making it one of the worst paced games I've ever seen and resulting in moments like the first 30 minutes of this 40 hour game that spends trying to build up Terra/Aqua/Ven as friends by making them swing Keyblades while they keep bickering at one another. And yet, even with this blazing fast garbage-tier pacing, it just NEVER. SHUTS. UP.

What a fucking toddler you are. Have sex.

KH is virgin repellent, dum dum.

It's a good game, but it's not the best game of it's series.

That's KH2FM

2 > 3 > 1 >>>>> BBS >>>>>>>>> everything else

Attached: IMG_20190220_105530.jpg (597x597, 32K)

1>2>Re:Coded>Original CoM>3>Re:CoM>>>>>>everything else

Attached: 1556616979262.jpg (610x348, 40K)

>I-It wrapped up plots of Sora and CO so that means it's good
KH2 introduced a lot of pointless shit like everybody getting keyblades, Xehanort being Ansem, suddenly nobodies existing despite the first game never mentioning it or the whole Riku becoming Ansem for no reason sideplot.
If you honestly think BBS is way worse paced than KH2 than you haven't watched the cutscenes of those games for a long time. KH2 was infamous for having such a slow pace before KH3 came out and there is a good reason for why. Most of the scenes look like shit, barely contain good music or sound, filler is abundant and characters pause during dialogue. Honestly just shut the fuck up, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: 1557202875940.jpg (326x319, 39K)

>Riku becoming Ansem for no reason sideplot.
Agree with all except this. It was really important for his Character development, and it was a thing in KH1 and especially CoM.
The only thing dumb and pointless about it was how old man Ansem's energy machine explosion caused him to revert back to normal.

what is this game and why is it so bad? every single thread is just people calling it shit

It's just Barry. Game is great.

everyone look at the virgins arguing over cringe hearts' story
fucking lmao

>It's just Barry
who? Nevermind about the question. I forgot how autistic people were on this site. I'll just watch some reviews to see why it's so bad.

Not even GOTY. Sekiro and DMC5 are better. Not that I hate KH3, I don't.

youtu.be/bAuo8sG6MtY

youtu.be/ehiTwOCSnZE

here's two, the consensus on KH3 is that it's overall a 6/10 disapppointment, just read the comments and the fully fledged KH fanboys agree as well.

>every single thread is just people calling it shit

It's just a shitposting FFXV fanboy. It's okay.

Are people really this dumb?

It was fun before critical but it's still not good after.

Yes, Kingdom Hearts fans are, atleast. They're very paranoid and probably got bullied in school.

>it was fun
for the first 2 hours, it was never good to begin with

i had so much fun fighting in big stone cubicles 1 by 1 like I was checking off a particularly soulless checklist

>Waah waah waah game sucked

It's been four months and Yea Forums is still seething over this game. Why?

It was way too easy at launch but it’s much more satisfying now with Critical mode.

>KH2 introduced a lot of pointless shit like everybody getting keyblades, Xehanort being Ansem, suddenly nobodies existing despite the first game never mentioning it or the whole Riku becoming Ansem for no reason sideplot.
And it concluded said plots on its own narrative. BbS introduces a metric fuckton of unexplained Keyblades and the whole Keyblade War, introduces the concept of Keyblade heritage, adds an asspull where everyone ends up in Destiny Islands and toddlers are given Keyblades because reasons, introduces plot holes by injecting Mickey and Disney villains in a prequel story, tries to shoehorn a backstory for XIII members (which ends up not resulting in anything in the end), adds Master Xehanort which I can safely say after finishing KH3 is the worst villain ever and the whole x-Blade macguffin that streamlines the story into idiocy. And every one of those are left unfinished and leave a stain in the already flimsy KH story.

As for the cutscenes, KH2 has the Prologue, the 100 Heartless Battle (and the whole segment in Radiant Garden), Axel's sacrifice, Roxas's fight, the conclusion of Riku's character development arc and the ending. Meanwhile, the only decent scene in BbS is the final battle at the Keyblade Graveyard. So, which one is the shitty one again?

Everyone knows the best KH is CoM.

yes, glad you understand

>wait until enemy does thing
>0
>then you mash out a sleight at sanic speeds
>repeat
>VICTORY ROYALE

What was Nomura thinking putting everyone on the box art and only giving them a few minutes of screentime AT THE END OF THE FUCKING GAME FUCK YOOOOOUUUUUU YOU FUCKING HACK YES I AM MAD

Attached: 1555172061434.jpg (540x764, 47K)

Good to see you believe in the Heart of the Cards!

>What was Nomura thinking
This sums up the entire game.

KEK

I actually just started Riku mode today and I like it a lot more than Sora. It's simpler and has less cheesy sleight crap. Building a deck as Sora was fun but the actual combat was meh.
FUCK the Parasite Cage boss though. You can't avoid taking damage if you win a duel.

This feels like bait, but Its true that KH3 is a lot better than a lot of other games, and is still better than quite a few of KH's other games.

It's 100% genuine. It's unironically my favorite game of all time.

>carribean
>decent world

Attached: 1548571141418.jpg (788x636, 45K)

It's amazing how plotwise every game keeps making things worse. KH1 really is the only good game in the series.

>KH1
>anywhere close to being better than KH2
This is your brain on nostalgia

Ok I believe you

nah 2 had objectively better gameplay
but your opinion is totally fine, KH1 is soulfull

>objectively

Attached: DPD51FbV4AABWOh.jpg (651x711, 57K)

how is your critical run going Yea Forums? critical mode made me realize how OP the summons are, Simba and Arial have saved me more then once.

That’s not an argument, that’s a wojak.