What's the appeal of Multiplayer games?

They have mtx, lootboxes, you get banned if you say a bad word, etc

Attached: 1423324.jpg (474x712, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LI8fqHXMm4
youtube.com/watch?v=Bv4CqIxqTMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can teabag other people

the only reason online only triple A games are being made so much is because it's harder to crack them

Sometimes you just wanna be better than the other guy. Especially if the game is fun.

>mtx
What's that?
>lootboxes
Is this the same as crates in TF2? I didn't play any of the normie garbage that caused the anti-lootbox craze, so I'm unaware of what the precise problem is. If they're just like crates from Valve games, then that's pretty funny, honestly.
>banned
Depends on the game. I wouldn't play a game that banned me for saying a naughty word.

Why are you acting like you don't know a single thing about multiplayer games you retard?
You know that every single game isn't like this.
Anyone can nitpick, fag

Attached: wiv.jpg (1536x2048, 398K)

>You know that every single game isn't like this.
every single modern game is like that, only older low population games don't have strict moderation and microtransaction scams.

God I need a GF

If it's possible to grief to see someone bitching about it, I do it. I have a shit life, I want to bring misery and sadness to people in virtual world.

>What are party games
They literally have none of these
you're still nitpicking

Teamwork's fun. Competition's fun. Talking to people is fun.

Attached: 1531161770974.jpg (1019x767, 116K)

this is a boy

It's weird, I don't always go out of my way to fuck with people but if someone is being a thin skinned faggot I feel obligated to. Or if you get a reaction to something stupid like teabagging, then it's only gonna make me want to piss you off more.

And that's a good thing

Did I say it's a bad thing?

mordhau just came out you retard

Nope

Halo's multiplayer was fun as hell back in the day and teabagging was fun. Also I loved talking trash and quoting red vs blue or arby n' the chief.
When MCC finally comes out on PC I'm going to quote this one scene on my first multiplayer game:
youtube.com/watch?v=9LI8fqHXMm4

Attached: Join me chief, and I will make your face the greatest in koradi, or else YOU WILL DIE!.jpg (960x688, 49K)

SHUT UP DON'T RUIN IT

Attached: 875467501.png (399x388, 104K)

Sorry, but he is a boy.
I've followed him before he gained all the notoriety, he's a qt mexican trans. The reason he looks so feminine is because he started early like zoomerchan.

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-113451_Instagram.jpg (1440x2960, 984K)

clearly a different person
go away fag

Attached: 1455625511417.png (306x306, 136K)

not in mordhau

No it isn't you retarded frogcuck. OP's image is from his instagram acc
he likes to change his hair every now and then and does photoshoots where he obviously looks alot better than his IG story.

Attached: 1463342643669.png (677x772, 26K)

Because killing plebs and watching them rage is a special kind of catharsis.

It's actually a girl in OP's image, but nice try trannies, eventually SOMEONE will love you (maybe).

Back to your stupid discord server you disgusting tranny, Meri is a qt girl(female) so stop projecting.

Attached: Meri.jpg (1365x2048, 101K)

Could you kindly provide some links demonstrating irrefutable evidence to back up such bold claims then?

Everything you listed as a con is totally optional depending on the person.
You don't have to buy lootboxes and you only get banned if you have literally no social skills.

Multiplayer games is such a wide term I don't know if you're talking about co-op/pvp/pve or in general.

Playing with other people is just fun, playing against other players of different skill levels bring challenging competition that single player games do not.

She's has nudes user. You're not fooling anyone.

How do I get a cute gf like this?

sorry cisshits, not your best hour.
in your dreams lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20181220-154956_Instagram.jpg (1440x2960, 1.03M)

She's really cute

based
heteroids BTFO

No proof?

Mari is cancer to talk with with her lol so randumb actitude and irresponsible life style.
She is a girl and has a boyfriedn in like 10 out of e 31 states of mexico.

Can't wait to Alt-Tab between MCC and Microsoft Sam

Attached: e25.jpg (500x500, 26K)

I provided photographic proof.
Do you have proof she is not trans?

Links?

just search her name in some borus
she has awful black nipples tough

didn't you already make this thread earlier? also you get to play with people that sometimes aren't as dumb as a bag of rocks. I generally still prefer SP games though.

I search Mari and I don’t even get anything on the internet, a more specific name I can use?

I dont get why people hoverhand. Its not like you're sexually assaulting them or something

You weren't kidding

Are you telling me she used to be the dude on the left side of your pic?

give us something more specific retard

Attached: 1200px-Bullant_apr07.jpg (1200x800, 344K)

s_meriweather
sankaku used to have them not sure if yet.

>They have mtx, lootboxes, you get banned if you say a bad word, etc
Not in Dota 2.
Watch this, might give you some answers: youtube.com/watch?v=Bv4CqIxqTMA
That dopamine hit is real on all skill levels and besting a human opponent or admiring his creativity and mechanical precision is very different from set up AI enemies but I love single player games as well.

she has only two nudes out there and they're shit and look like they's from the 2000's.

>Clearly a woman in OP's pic
>"N-NO ITS NOT!!!" "IT'S A DUDE"
>proceeds to """prove""" not only is it a dude in OP's pic but they're also the same person by posting an image of a completely different person that doesn't look like girl in OP at all

???

Attached: 2112212_1.png (314x278, 129K)

Social media was a mistake and so was women

>Dota 2
>Not having lootboxes
>not getting banned for being toxic
What the fuck game did you play?

Games with dedicated servers can avoid those issues.

Zombie Panic Source and Pirates Vikings Knights 2 are both free with no mtx/lootboxes, and some servers allow trash talk.

McLuhan was right.