Why does everyone pretend that the ending to this is horrifying?

Why does everyone pretend that the ending to this is horrifying?

Attached: Dog's_Life_Coverart.png (220x313, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7bC_kAR-wU
youtu.be/n7bC_kAR-wU?t=358
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=n7bC_kAR-wU

Attached: lucy.jpg (600x600, 53K)

>kids game
>main villain literally gets chopped up in a machine and is turned into dog food

And it's depicted in a comical way in which she doesn't actually get hurt.

Attached: 7e7lol4ox0b01.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

>she doesn't actually get hurt
On camera. She does get turned in lots of cat food cans.

top zozzle

Many kid-friendly games are dark once you begin to deconstruct them.

because people is too sensitive today

I liked the farting.

AHHHH LOOK AT THESE KILLERS

SO AGGRESSIVE

A lot of early slapstick cartoons like Merry Melodies, Tom & Jerry, etc. are also fairly dark once you start deconstructing them.

They're lethal at 8 months, and I do mean lethal.

This would be like bringing a Serial Killer's baby photos to a court case and saying they shouldn't be convicted because they looked so cute as a baby.

Because of Cracked era le ebin deconstructionist postmodern "humor" in which plebbitor faggots jerk each other off in analyzing mass media popular culture slurry in leiu of actual thought or digestion of complicated ideas as part of an emasculating, depowering processes that has been gradually undergoing for hundreds of years as part of a capiltalist conspiracy to weaken, divide, and control the masses, and to erase faith in anything, thus expanding this erasure of faith from the trivial to more important cultural religious, and intellectual pillars, a capitalist conspiracy which is itself part of an overreaching international zionist subversive authoritarian conspiracy by the Jews to homogenize, destroy, and control traditional cultures all throughout the world (using the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism, which in reality are both controlled by the Jews) in order to erase any sense of pride that would motivate the goyim to rise up against their masters and tear them out from their thrones in Washington, Brussels, and Tel Aviv.

He's right but the morons who frequent this board will call him names.

youtu.be/n7bC_kAR-wU?t=358
What do you call this scream, then? The pleasure of being cummed inside?

>this is the garbage shovelware that snoy children played on their normieDVDstation 2

So glad I grew up with Nintendo.

>461531301

Attached: 1515783151354.jpg (468x571, 57K)

Sliced
Diced
And mashed

Also doggie asses

how do you fuck this up

niggerbull apologists should be gassed

Not giving a (You) to low effort shitposting

acknowledging it while pretending not to care just makes it worse

christ that's grim
I only remember playing it for 10 minutes on a demo disk, had no idea it got that dark

Then I will.

Attached: cacodemon.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

Pit bulls are aggressive. One of my friends was raped by one

This isnt a deconstruction though. She was literally ground into dog food, that simple.

cute box of pillowcase weights

I love the bark button

>Grim assembly plant with blood soaked machinery
>Lady is about to murder the dogs with shotgun
>Fart joke
>Subsequent dismemberment and butchering

Attached: 1557127268584.png (739x336, 81K)

How many of you played this game instead of just watching the ending? I found this game pretty enjoyable when I was young.

I played it. My favourite part was throwing my turds into strollers. I got stuck at the ski lodge level for some reason tho.

I wish there were more games that let you play as animals. Imagine a GTA like open world but you can just play as whatever animal you want.
>play a bear
>can chill innawoods
>can go looting trashcans in suburbs
>can go to downtown shopping mall and maul some faggots

the dog farts

>she doesn't actually get hurt.
did you miss the part where she comes out the other end in several small cans?

Attached: 130719130758.jpg (425x412, 20K)

>Imagine a GTA like open world but you can just play as whatever animal you want.
Tokyo Jungle was kinda like that

watch the full video

Is this really how dogs live?

The truth is, she didn't actually come out of the machine. She was dildoed (hench the scream) and her squirt juiced canned since cats are fucking nasty