Is this the switch exclusive we all have been waiting for? Or will it be another blunder?

Is this the switch exclusive we all have been waiting for? Or will it be another blunder?

Attached: daemonxmachina.jpg (1600x800, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1FiOjLC0eE
youtube.com/watch?v=O7mQAisjRFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>runs at 20fps

Dropped

Thats not Astral chain

I knew it would run like shit when the debut trailer was shown and it met those expectations. Nice concept though.

>Is this the switch exclusive we all have been waiting for?
No, this is.

Attached: 3460w.jpg (1600x800, 394K)

I dont think anyone is hyped for this game anymore after the mediocre demo. People switched their excitement to Astral Chain.

It's good but we'll get nothing but shitposting about it.

I have been following literally every nintendo direct since 2012 and I have never even heard of it
Is this the power of nintendo marketing?

And after Daemon X Machina's demo I sure as shit hope Astral Chain is good. Is the August release date a place holder?

Everyone who played the demo is still hyped but not many people did.

I'll get both

Could be great if only they smooth out the framerate issues and add motion aiming. Thats really all it needs.

>I have been following literally every nintendo direct since 2012
You clearly haven't then.

no this is

Attached: smt5.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Good idea, horrible execution. If they scale back their more ambitious ideas and willing to make certain sacrifices for the sake of smooth gameplay, they might still have a chance at it being good.

>Version 0.1 runs at 20fps

No, you're just a poorly informed bitch ass pleb.

The demo was really bad, it's total shit.

It was the last game shown in the last direct you dumb fuck

Can't wait for the shitposting when these two drop.

like every other game on Yea Forums?

I played the demo at a friends house and I thought it was good

Except Sony games

stop, don't say it like that, you are going to wake up the sonybros

youtube.com/watch?v=X1FiOjLC0eE
this is critical edge and i can not get enough of it

This.

Attached: wiiu-shitch-1.png (1280x1440, 2.74M)

It's going to happen when they defend state of gay anyway.

Even so I want to play this game just because of Mechs
stop, they arent self aware of that.

Hopefully they address the FPS when it releases.

this is just placeholder... right, bros?

Attached: astral-chain-box-art.jpg (300x467, 132K)

Who here going full human?

Attached: sys_03_bg02[1].jpg (1800x1020, 244K)

minimal, I like it

I hope they don't waste Direct time with this shit.

We NEED actual info on LM3, AC, Pokemon, FE and way more titles coming for this year.

>Average Switchfag
>Buying anything that is not Zelda, Mario, Pokemon or Smash
It's gonna be a miracle if Three Houses sell good enough on Switch

I love minimal box arts like final fantasy, but only when the logo actually looks good. The font they chose is more boring than Octopath's, and that really says something

It was beyond obvious since its reveal trailer that it was a vastly watered down Armored Core game, so I didn't bother to give it a shot.
Then even the casuals found the demo to be mediocre, despite not being biased in having played the vastly superior AC series previously as a point of comparison. So I don't think there's any chance of finding anything good here.

Go emulate AC's or wait for the next one in the coming years. Daemon seems to be a "oh yeah, that happened in... 2018? 2019?" kind of game, just like 12Switch or Arms.

What is considered to be the best armoured core? Are the ones on playstation 1/2 good?

>Showing off games is wasting time
They'll probably just show a release date. They said it's supposed to come out this summer, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did "Oh and it comes out today!"

Showing off trash nobody cares about is a waste of time.
As much of a waste of time as last year's Direct was with 30 minutes of Smash patch notes.

Hell, remember when they wasted time on pointless shit like how Yarn Yoshi was made or the Star Fox 0 story?

both the director and the mech designer worked on armored core
what did you expect

>so I didn't bother to give it a shot
The demo is fun, the biggest problem with it is the framerate. I think a lot of people don't realize that it's actually a pretty fast game if you don't weigh your mech down with a bunch of shit you don't need.

Attached: DXM5.webm (800x450, 2.73M)

Is there a demo for this game and when does it come out?

Yeah, they should be showing off quality games like Fire Emblem

Attached: 13462741941.gif (340x340, 137K)

>Sci-fi mecha monster hunter
Yes this is the exclusive I need in my life

>There are people who didn't realise the demo of DaemonxMachina is literally the first version of the game they showed
>They think the actual game will run like that
I know they wanted feedback but I feel like showing that as the demo leads a false impression to fans

>>They think the actual game will run like that
don't do this to yourself

Man i love Platinum, but these faggots have no self restrain. Maybe release a fucking game instead of doing 5 different projects that you'll drop anyway

Is the demo newer or older than the version in this video, because I noticed quite a few differences.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7mQAisjRFE

Delusional. That's the best they had to show, the game is a technical mess and a blunder.

Of course it was the best they had to show, most optimazation doesn't happen until the game is a few months from release.

I think it will be slept on and it probably won't run perfect, but I'm into it and will be picking it up. Appreciated by a core set of people.

>Not bing bang wahoo
Dead on arrival

Is this bait?

dont care if its exclusive or not, but the game was fun so Im hyped for it.

Attached: Holy shit.webm (1000x563, 1.58M)

Gundam Breaker III is way more fun that this shit.

I can't wait to emulate this holy fuck it looks amazing.

I've spent more time playing this demo than I'd like to admit.

Attached: DXM2.webm (1000x563, 2.87M)

This game looked cool when it first announced, tried the demo and just found it to be really boring. I don’t expect this game to do well, but I want to be proven wrong. I’m a sucker for mecha shit

This is the kind of game I wish Xenoblade Chronicles X was. I want this gameplay in that open of a world.

Xenoblade genre is a JRPG/action, not only action.

A waste of those Amuro and Char cameos. It ran like shit and none of the ranged weapons had any weight to them. You couldn't tell you were hitting anything but for the meaningless numbers popping off of your target.

I just want gyro aiming

>I just want gyro aiming
this is the cancer of gaming

>completely customizeable UI(people have already made MH presets)
>extreme detail on damage output reading
>sent out survey after the demo which asked specific questions about FPS and how the game feels
Can't wait. Might be a secret June release.

>gyro aiming
>cancer
No user, you are the cancer. You're why the aiming is done automatically using a giant circle that takes up half the screen. Just let me aim with my wrists.

hello sonybro

>the current state of zoomers

gyro control was a mistake, go play splatoon you kid, you must be 18+ to post here

it looks like shit compared to xenoblade x. And based on the gameplay it's really nothing to go home about.

30 yrs old boomer here, gyro is the next best control scheme to mouse+keyboard as vanilla 2 sticks is too inaccurate in comparison. Only Kid Icarus Uprising and Metroid Prime Hunters controls come close to gyro.

>30 yrs old boomer here
what are you doing here? please get a life

agree, revelations 2 was much more enjoyable with them.

Xenoblade X’s draw distance and resolution is worse than DXM.

What are you then if you complain about zoomers, a doomer or a zoomer larping as a boomer?

>implying im him

I'm just complaining about Gyro controllers, they are the cancer of gaming.

fix the fps and have option to adjust camera distance ill get it. the music is good enough.

I think you meant the reverse. Also anyone who calls others kids for having an opinion different from theirs about control scheme definitely comes off as a child in my eyes.

Felt like armored core.

Loved the shit out of it. Cant wait.

You seem to associate the gyroscope with waggle gimmicks and have obviously never used it in an actual video game.

>youtube.com/watch?v=O7mQAisjRFE
holy shit that looks much better than the demo we got
it actually runs well

Attached: a499684d-a362-49ed-8641-c531a55460df.jpg (286x280, 24K)