This is to prevent inflation guys

Are the 7 people still playing this game annoyed with this?
Is this what bethesdas plan was the whole time? Make the players the npcs?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-09-10-23-03~2.png (1440x2085, 1.46M)

>post apocalyptic lawless world with private owned nukes
>taxes to pay
Ancaps BTFO.

This is some immersion breaking bullshit. Where do the caps go? Is there some Bethesda faction in the game that comes over to extort you of your money for """"""protection""""""

why the fuck would you tax players, where are there caps going?

76 is cancer but 'taxing' in MMOs is normal and that's what 76 wants to be like despite not even a dozen people on a board who never interact together.

Bethesda says it's to decrease inflation
Caps aren't even the premium currency I'm sure players will be able to use their atoms next year

I know what they're saying but in-game it's an immersion breaking fuck up. Then again no one probably cares for immersion in some shitty shoot and loot spinoff of a post apocalyptic RPG series.

BETHESDA HAVING A MONOPOLY 10% IS TOO MUCH

No the playerbase is actual casuals, My friend is one of them, The type of cunt that never actually played the older games, But used them as a modding platform for sex mods. Guy is a stereotypical npc

Can't remain a post apocalyptic lawless world forever, sooner or later you will become a post apocalyptic world with pockets of law.

People are still playing this?

Does your friend play anthem too?

Don't think so, He likes Battlefield V, Huge marvel fan too, Still uses the word epic unironically, Its like he is trapped in a time bubble, Strange shit, He is 23 as well.

>The type of cunt that never actually played the older games, But used them as a modding platform for sex mods.
Based

Are you a 76 fan too?

So he's one of those people calling the marvel cinematic universe the greast achievement in modern film?

Yep, He even admits to crying at a lot of movies and stuff, I do feel bad for the guy, He needs to grow a pair

That’s cool, finally a way to sell all my loot.
>inb4 limits on goods too

Are you friends with that guy that had a mental breakdown watching the Star Wars trailer?

Hide his fallout machine and replace it with a ps2 and don't let him play anything else for a while

People sell it on ebay though, for real money

>we want to delete the ingame money so the players spend more USD on our gambling machine

Because this totally works
Name 1 mmo thats not flooded with gold farmers, good luck.

It's very popular in Yea Forums

It's because the item sellers were making more money on third party sites than beth did selling the game, jej

kek, He is not that bad, Yet.
I tried warning him about shitty games and practices, He doesn't seem to get it, Or care. Guess he will have to learn from his mistakes, He is the type of sucker to buy microtansactions too, While on welfare, He'll learn.

>tfw ebay is gonna get sued by bethesda

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-09-11-06-59~2.png (1440x2551, 1.2M)

Vindictus

Agar.io