How's progress on your game going, user?

How's progress on your game going, user?

Attached: 1450343262600.png (890x400, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CliaxGamesCoco/status/1126508123328376832
amazon.com/Code-Language-Computer-Hardware-Software/dp/0735611319
youtube.com/watch?v=RVv8LOb96Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=7v2FmaLNJOU
youtube.com/watch?v=4Sa1_Qo5bhY
dipmat.univpm.it/~demeio/public/the_c_programming_language_2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Procrastinating

Attached: 1556313913929.jpg (240x240, 45K)

Lets both start tomorrow, user.

I'm going to play something and call it a "study".
My project is disorganized and I have no idea what to do.

Attached: 1555278633646.jpg (722x713, 82K)

Put on backburner due to bullshit classes

Also, deving in unity is tiresome.
>Here a bunch of shit that you are not using
>Here is a tool you are interested, except will not work in your game out of the box, or is unnecessarily complicated
I wonder if the people who work for Unity test the features before releasing to the public, or if this is just a plot to force people to use the asset store.

Attached: 1544626597754.jpg (459x294, 35K)

is Godot a good engine to make a game similiar to disgaea/soul nomad?

Are going to animate 3D models ?

going 3d would definitely take too much time, so i'll stick to 2d

I have the knowledge and experience to be a game designer, but not the career backing or social network for it, or the business know-how to start my own company.

Yes, Godot is perfect for 2D games, just avoid using animated 3D models, still in early steps.

Better than GMS' 3D at least

>have experience
>no career backing
The fuck did you do, were you responsible for pet projects or what is it I'm not getting here

>GMS 3D
Sounds a like nightmare work with.

Attached: 1540571582650.gif (343x284, 933K)

As in I don't have working experience in the field but I have the playing experience of over a thousand games (not an exaggeration) and countless hours of studying game theory and aesthetics under my belt.

My cat died and I fell into depression so I stopped learning how to code until I felt better.
This was 15 months ago and I still haven't done anything.

Anybody have any ideas on how to make an RPG Maker game not feel like an RPG Maker game? It's the only engine that I have any sort of experience in, and it's also the kind of game I want to make.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 97K)

Get over it lmao

add some pixel movement and change the battles

It’s gonna be hard as fuck but right off the bat little to no RTP. At this point most people that care about RPGM stuff have seen RTP

>making a 2d rujn n gun in unity
>gameplay mechanics cominf along nicely
>still no idea how to art

How do i get into drawing good? Especially sprite art. I need to make tilesets and characters.

RPG Maker games feel like RPG Maker games particularly because of the grid. Environments and characters need to be designed so that the player's eye is drawn away from the grid that everything is placed on.

Can a waifu bot count as a game?

just find a gimmick artstyle you can work with or find an artist

was it that one that looked like mega man

>if this is just a plot to force people to use the asset store.

It's literally this. Unity making most of their money off of the asset store is something of an open secret. It wasn't until UE copied their business model did Unity put their ass into high gear again. In fact they started buying out certain assets to integrate into the program officially.

Attached: island_demo_unity4.jpg (680x445, 90K)

thoughts on an rpg system where the player doesn't level up but the enemies do and have exp?
that way the better you get at the game the tougher your enemies will be, right?

Literally what, explain it some more. How can there be no levels but exp and also getting better? Like are you doing some AI adaption like Alien?

I meant think of how typically in roleplaying games you level up by gaining xp, now what if instead you didn't have any leveling and but the enemies did

Eh, problem with that is early game will feel like a breeze to some players depending on how many tools they have at their disposal. This perceived lack of difficulty in the early stages of the game can suck out all the fun so you're trying something in which you'll probably not succeed as much as you hope for.

what happened to agdg? why dont you go post there huh? you fucking idiot?

But how do enemies level up if they don’t have confrontations like the PC? They would also have to never die because they can’t reload saves.

so, you have no experience

Same reason we still have VR threads here instead of populating the one on /vg/
A lot less fags here

what if you don't make it easy at the start?
I mean having mobs and when you kill one it gains exp that's added to the mob type itself

punishing you for playing the game regularly isn't fun

I forgot that for later parts of the game, it will feel like a slog because if it takes X time to kill an enemy at lvl 1 efficiently, it will always take more than X time to kill the same enemy but on a higher level. Do this a couple of times more and you have a horrible end game if the player doesn't have anything to mitigate their stat growth.

You guys need to stop blaming your game engine and just like make gaem

Attached: michaelbay.webm (964x588, 2.86M)

www.drawabox.com
www.ctrlpaint.com

get a drawing monitor
work hard
there are no shortcuts to good art

It will take a long time to learn how to make decent art. Pixel art is not a substitute for learning fundamental skills. In fact there is additional shit you need to learn. Look around book threads on /ic/ to get started. Search for the book 'Pixel Logic'.

>killing mobs levels them up
I see what you mean now. I’ve played a game with that mechanic before. It’s nothing too special by itself. Just draws out grinding more.

Attached: replay.webm (1280x698, 2.93M)

kek

My experience is art savvy rather than business savvy. I said game designer, not producer.

I was sort of thinking what if botw did that for example

im too sick to dev

Attached: download.jpg (1200x810, 74K)

like imagine if the enemies got stronger in it from fighting with you and leveled up, I think that'd be pretty cool

Is Unity still a botnet? Last time I went to install it it required info or telemetry or something so I stopped using it. Would use UE but downloading a 9gb direct download isn't something I can do and EGL a shit.

I made a template for a yes/no box.
At the moment when you select to quit the game, it pops up.
I will also make it pop up when you wanna overwrite a save and some other shit.
I also started doing some high res sprites for a kickstarter demo.
That's a win for me.
The demo is coming together lads, I'll release it here so you can shit on it before I go begging for shekels from people on kikes tarter. I will need to do that though since I gotta pay voice actors and a composer.

Just sounds like a bad time and makes fighting the same enemy dragged out, if you wanted to make fighting the same enemy more interesting, then you're probably better off changing it to a new version with new moves/stats/behaviour etc. instead of just bumping up values every time you defeat it.

I also think it could be cool in the sense that it would enable for some simple enemy to become a significant threat to a player

Tfw youll never be able to make a game due to lack of intelligence and skill

Attached: 1557406117305.png (287x287, 91K)

none of it matters without field experience, at this point in time you're a glorified ideas guy
your best bet is to pick up some of the other skills required to create something and build up a portfolio
once you've got something to show, then you can think about bringing people together and directing them

but botw isn't a fighting game, it would probably change your playstyle to avoid enemies once they start to seem like a threat
how would it make it feel more dragged out compared to nothing happening? I don't get it, they don't have to increase health or anything, they could just make it's attacks stronger or something

Hahahaha ha
Fuck man.
I drove a bunch of cars, I'm sure I could build one from scratch!
I actually can, and have but thats cos I learnt to fabricate, customise and modify project cars first.

I'm makin a simple discord bot RPG game right now, but the balancing aspects are killing me right now. 4 stats, strength, speed, skill, and magic/special right now and i'm trying to find a balance with hit chance and damage. I want it to have 2 basic archtypes but it'd hard finding the sweet spot formulas.

Maybe I just need to rework the stats all together. RPGs are hard.

Attached: george.gif (366x275, 1.68M)

Make a soccer game or platformer or something with the engine that is totally not what it was originally intended for.

I'd love if these threads were more like about discussing general ideas about games deving and tips like that, instead of blogging what you've been doing and generic questions about which engine for my idea stuff

>your best bet is to pick up some of the other skills required to create something and build up a portfolio
I don't want to be a generalist in any capacity, so I'm not certain that this would be the best use of my time. But I appreciate the feedback.

depends on the combat system, the possible downsides of that is tedious "bullet sponge" enemies, having to resort to cheap boring tactics/mechanics abuse to progress or worse if damage is unavoidable then player progress can just stop dead in it's tracks

and if those things don't happen then odds are your game is too easy and it becomes a matter of either focussing on replayability or a delicate ball busting balancing act

Nonexistent.
>Know 3D modelling
>Can program GPUs
>Only use 3D skills to make shitposts
>Only use programming for science degree

>hey what if enemies get stronger if you defeat them
>I don't get it, they don't have to increase health or anything, they could just make it's attacks stronger or something
nigga are you serious
Think this through "or something", just making attacks stronger isn't going to make the experience any more satisfying, it's still tedious

Then be the change you wanna see in the world.
A) Ask some good questions,
B) dish out some pearls of wisdom
C) fuck off

Pick one or more.

but literally how is it different with just having the same enemies as you do in botw?

you're shit outta luck then
for what you're aiming for you absolutely need some part of "career backing or social network"
doing what I suggested is one of the more likely ways to let you actually build up that social network
you can try to put yourself out there as it is but you're not gonna get many bites, and what does come up is going to be not worth your time

Goyim

I didn't attack you I just meant in general such a thread would be fucking fun, just this thought of what I'd love to see

The fuck do I know about botw, I didn't play it. You asked for "what do you guys think if enemies leveled up" and you got multiple responses, make of it what you will.

Not him, but your writing definitely reads like someone who loves to complain but doesn't want to admit it.

well in botw you have enemies scattered around the map and they're obviously mob types as it's open world

sure it was a complaint but I wasn't emphasizing on the state it's in, more what I'd love to see from these threads
like who would I even be directing my attack on? I don't care to fight you

Good:
>enemies don't die when killed and instead return with better equipment, better speed/movesets, and added mechanics (e.g. now has an armour that defends against fire after being almost killed by fire last time)
>enemies of the same or similar type or region adapt to the player, e.g. equip more spears to fight a close ranged player or start using armour piercing weapons against an armoured player
Bad:
>the more enemies you kill the more their stats go up leading to damage sponges that one-shot you
So basically, if you are willing to put a lot of effort into that system, go for it, otherwise don't bother.

on the other hand it would be cool to have enemies that developed to be something you actually have to avoid, you'd change your playstyle as the enemies progressed

It depends on how they develop. If I avoid them because it's going to be a pain whacking away at them for 5 minutes due to their now insane health, it would not be cool.

what about all the games that repeat enemies?

Holy shit.
You come across as a wimp!
Like I said, be the change you wanna see. Your idea is good. So make it happen.

Just ask a fucking question. What do you want to know?

yeah I was thinking they got stronger, no health increases, but wouldn't it potentially be really cool for botw in particular? it wouldn't even feel like bullshit level scaling because they actually developed based on you fighting them

putting the finishing touches on Code Vein

Kek.

Seriously want to start vidya devving, is this a good course bros?

Attached: udemycourse.png (1329x602, 245K)

dude lol I was just commenting on what kind of thread would be cool, I don't know how to create cool discussions

It would, but it would also be a lot of work. Shadow of Mordor and its sequel basically built an entire game around the concept (but not terribly well, as expected of a AAA BamHam clone).

Don't, if you want to learn how to code in C++, search material related to programming and C++, if you want to dev in a engine, search materials related to the engine.

Attached: 1532886407639.png (268x229, 106K)

told everyone how I'm going to become a millionaire very soon because I develop a game and in reality it's basically just prototype assets and shit story and everything is amateur shit

how do I undo this lie? I'm fucking done for

do the udemy one by Tom looman for c++ or Christopher Murphy for blueprint.

Go to /biz/, I don't know if they have a solution but they definitely have more people who have been in your position.

Attached: 1550998744618.jpg (3523x3304, 950K)

how do you think it could go wrong if botw 2 did the same as 1 but just made the enemies develop through experience points? would it need some other significant tweaks to be workable?

Same, I caught something nasty the other day and have been bed ridden for the majority of the day.
This is what I have done before I got sick though. I also did all the textures and models except for the water because fuck that...

Attached: 8EC2F6B9-5515-45EA-B09C-C4758FB79936.jpg (1604x904, 168K)

I could still turn it into a walking simulator and make 10 bucks

Just pretend the chinks stole it.

You're a fucking idiot.
> I don't want to learn tangible, valuable skills, it's a waste of my precious time!
>wtf why won't a studio hire me, I've like, played games before

is programming about the computer accessing blocks of memory and doing simple mathematics and moving them around? is this just some meme I read?

What is this? A screenshot for owls?

>lying about becoming rich very soon
>telling people you would be rich soon
Why the fuck, for bragging rights? I see no upside telling people you're rich or about to become rich.

>design criticism is not a tangible, valuable skill

At the most basic level, kinda yeah.
If you wanna go even more retarded, it is just the computer moving some electricity around.
But I'm sure we can go deeper.

This one? can you explain why? is it more beginner friendly? I have absolutely 0% programming knowledge.

Attached: tomlooman.png (1334x614, 228K)

If you have done it in a working environment, sure.
But just some faggot who can tell me why he likes robocop2, and how the lighting and ambience worked or didn't is NOT gonna get a call back.

Any bumfuck on the internet can critique at the level I know you bring to the table. Even beyond that it's by definition intangible, there's no product.

Memory management is a low-level concept in computer science, which is applicable to enginedev. If you're not going to make your own engine then some basic knowledge of it is enough.

I'm not making stuff I just wondered how it works on the basic level and if I was accurate with my description or if I fucked it up

I don't know about the book but you might be putting the cart before the horse if you think you're going to make 3D multiplayer games with no prior coding experience.

something is definitely wrong with my brain
when I type on here I always tell the truth but in real life as soon as I open my mouth I make shit up for no reason at all

I wouldn't even know where to start. Hell I can't even make basic programs anymore

consider this: do you have the credibility to actually make that come true
or did they see you as a dumb tool from the start and did they already expect you to be full of hot air and fail

Anyone got docs on UE2 modding? I wanna screw around with it. I could also take anything relating to other game engines

>is programming about the computer accessing blocks of memory
It can be, but there are programming languages where you as a programmer don't have to bother with memory management an awful lot.
Programming is more like telling your CPU what instructions it should follow (like doing a simple calculation, a sequence of steps to sort numbers and so on).
Memory management is allocating resources on your RAM so you have access to them while a program is running (for game dev, it could be things like the level, textures, enemies, sounds etc.). A very barebones computer for example doesn't need anything other than PSU, motherboard, CPU and RAM to run.
Memory management can be part of it depending on the language, but for game dev (especially indie game dev), it shouldn't be something you have to pay a lot of attention to.

I think you have a problem user that you should try to get fixed unless you want to be a blatant liar.

That's why I'm asking. thhe basic description sounds like learning C++. Upon reading further description the requirement says I need basic knowledge of programming. I think I'm gonna go with the the one I posted before since it doesn't have any of those requirements and does sound like they're teaching for beginners.

okay so the most basic principle of what's going on is that you tell what operation to perform on what part of the memory?

Good! Here's some footage.

Watch with with audio here: twitter.com/CliaxGamesCoco/status/1126508123328376832

Attached: webm.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

Either you have an oled display or your brightness isn’t turned up.... (or I’m shit at doing lighting, yeah, it’s probably that)
Also, here is one with way more post processing.

Attached: 9A82C86D-41EF-45F6-B7C4-2CA2BC60D510.jpg (1614x906, 176K)

Sure. That's not how I am, though.

Crude assumptions indicating you don't know what good criticism entails.

Search for a free/paid programming course if you are so interested in programming, don't focus too much on language, if you are interested in game dev, there is enough tutorials to make simple games and give you an introduction.

No. The most basic principle of what's going on is you running equations on the processor.

Did you ask the Rolled Out guys for a job yet?

>spend 1½ week making patch for dota custom game someone else made but let me work on it, yet to release it
>check players yesterday to see the remaining playerbase in anticipation for patching
>currently playing: 1
uh oh

but you need values to input into the equations? also you output something?

Like the other guy I too would recommend just programming for the sake of it to start off with. C++ is a bit tricky and its shit can get in the way of the more important task of cracking the coding code. You're not going to make Fortnite with say Python or JS, but you're going to learn a lot more faster and that will help you with any language later.

>the most basic principle of what's going on is that you tell what operation to perform
The most basic principle is that programming is instructing your CPU what to do.
>on what part of the memory
Not necessarily. You will probably never have to bother with telling the computer what to allocate to memory if you're making indie games.

yes you do. you're just a whining pussy who wants someone else to do it for you.

You get those values from other equations and you output it to other equations.
Programming is 99.999% equations and 0.0001% memory management. Stop sucking its dick for whatever reason.

I'm just talking about programming in general, so more accurately, take something from memory and do as specified in the program?

Even if you give the best critiques around, it's not a position studios are dogging talent for. You also didn't refute the fact that it's intangible. Get your head out of your ass you fedora tipping dunce.

Fucking stop with your memory management meme holy shit

damn I don't know why you're starting to argue over this, bet you're having a victim complex
and yes I don't want to be the one running these threads I just want to ready stuff on the internet, you do to, there are many instances where you'd love to consume something specific on the internet without making it

People are trying to tell you that for most programming tasks you don't have to be very conscious about what goes where in memory. Yes, that is what happens but it's not what you primarily think about when you code.

>461530918
thanks for the recommendation but I think I'm just gonna go for it for now since I don't wanna procrastinate anymore. Plus the discount price are just chump change to me. Appreciate the feedbacks bros.

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (640x360, 59K)

they believe I can do it, they know I have the talent to make it happen
my plan now is to continue to work on it and trying to ignore everyone who asks about it

>Making video games just for the "Get Rich Quick" scheme caused by the recent success of indie games
Is there anything more shitty?

Attached: thumb (1).png (800x450, 359K)

Personally I'd be a bit sceptical of a product that's 94% off or whatever. That to me says that it was never worth the listing price.

I was just thinking what technically is going on just to understand how it really works

>Even if you give the best critiques around, it's not a position studios are dogging talent for.
True, and it's the biggest hurdle I'm currently facing. This doesn't detract from the importance of the position though.

>You also didn't refute the fact that it's intangible.
There's nothing intangible about a skill that produces tangible results.

I'd totally make a passion one and give it 110% if I didn't have to worry about real life

your dream isn't going to happen. nobody will hire you because you're worthless. you're not special because you play video games. nobody cares about your ideas - good or bad, nobody gives a flying fuck about what you have to say period.
the professional world is built on evidence of what you can do, not what you say you can do. you have no evidence because you have no experience and nothing to show. you are nothing.
professional game designer is a profession. those people create levels, they flowchart narratives, they build prototypes, they test ideas, and they try to meet whatever brief they are given because the client matters, their passions don't. designers learn how engines work, and if they can't prototype something, they learn to code enough until they can.
professional designers have portfolios of work proving why they are useful to have around, and those portfolios are propped up with positive feedback from established designers and clients.
you wouldn't be laughed out of a building because you wouldn't be invited in in the first place. you're essentially just a big fat disgusting slob walking into a restaurant and demanding the chefs operate under your guidance from now on because you've eaten over 1000 meals and you really like food.
fucking retard. nobody wants you. you're like a bad smell.

Obviously understanding everything is best when possible, but this kind of fundamental understanding of minute details that is best left to the compiler shouldn't be your priority.

I see that this is a monumental waste of time. I hope this has all been bait and you aren't tragically autistic.

I'm sorry I really am just asking shit out of general curiosity, not because I want to be an expert in some field or something, I'm just some dude that's curious about random computer shit

No thanks.

Looks fun. Release when?

If you're asking those questions at this stage, the answers won't help you. Up until the 90's, memory management was important, because they had very limited memory, on singular platforms, and every bit counted and was reserved for you to use. Today, unless you're coding for a very particular system (which you aren't, due to the questions you're posing), you basically let the engine handle it and just use good/efficient practices.

If you're curious, this is a VERY good book to read about it. It walks you through, very simply, how computers work from logic gates to RAM to BIOS and beyond without getting boring.
amazon.com/Code-Language-Computer-Hardware-Software/dp/0735611319

legit might buy it because I want to learn how computers work without abstractions, not for some utilitarian reason just out of interest

Rad bro.
Looks tits.
What kinda game?

>you're not special because you play video games.
I never thought this nor suggested it.

>the professional world is built on evidence of what you can do, not what you say you can do
It's mostly built on who can feign evidence best and who can talk the fastest while maintaining a sharp wit. But obviously, employers need a good reason to hire you. Not once did I argue that this shouldn't be the case.

>you have no evidence because you have no experience and nothing to show. you are nothing.
You don't actually know anything about me. I'm already aware of the tasks and responsibilities professional game designers have and already have experience on my own drafting mock ups and practicing my ability to meet clients' requirements and standards. Keep on making these crude and hostile assumptions though, they're definitely not exposing some undercurrent of repressed resentment and fear of failure you have within you.

If you want to understand it properly you can definitely start programming. But it won't be the first (or second or third) thing you learn.

it's not a ploy, it's simply a shortcut. you don't have to use the asset store at all. if you do, don't be a dumbass about it. buy things that work together, research your shit first. pirate assest and test them out first, it's a great way to not get fucked on when a developer goes LOL YOU HAVE TO BUY THIS AGAIN FOR UNITY 2019.2 SUPPORT

tl;dr you don't need the asset store, but it's great to have when you do.

Lol.

Believing in yourself might be important but it can only get you so far with nothing to back it up.

you don't need intelligence or skill to make a game.

You actually do... stop being a faggot.

This.

I'm trying to figure out how to change that in a way that makes sense for my goals.

I've also done this. Maybe we can work together.

what's the best engine for worms-style destruction? is UE4 even useful för 2D?

I want something that replicates LBP 1 (ONE) on PC, not even the creating thing but just the vibe of the campaign
I adore the feeling of the story mode in the first one
youtube.com/watch?v=RVv8LOb96Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=7v2FmaLNJOU
youtube.com/watch?v=4Sa1_Qo5bhY

this really fun party platformer, I just want a platformer that's focused on funny party gameplay

That's a boomer definition.

Maybe you should pick up some skills that are more marketable than blowing smoke.

Develop your skills. Work on personal projects. Fail and try again. Heard a phrase once, "An artist paints the same tree all his life until he gets it right."

is webgl too performance limited for anything real?

Best way I can discribe it is a 1st person multiplayer version of 60 seconds.
Might change it last second though just like all my other projects..

also is there any reason your webrowser couldn't handle having a gig in ram for the webgl game?
basically what are you constraints apart from javascript being horrendously slow?

I'm considering learning more of the UE4 editor and tech artistry pipeline to build environments out of existing marketplace assets, because that's what I consider to be my strongest ability: to be able to take a lot of existing information and reassemble it into polished design patterns that make the original information no longer recognizable, and I'm a visual person, so I'm attracted to designing environments.

Terrible.
I can code and draw humans mostly fine, but drawing anything else is really hard for me; my best attempt at a game so far was just a bunch of sprites in the void. I don't even have the money to hire people to draw for me, it's not fair.
I guess I'll have to make do, but I don't want my game to look like shit. At least I have a buddy who can make music for me.

We've got 4 more days to finish deliver the alpha and here I am wasting time. I'm tired af.

made a necromancer for my game, now i just have to make his staff and do some animations.

Attached: necromancer.png (688x868, 182K)

Basically this since last month

Sounds cool!
Keep on keeping on. I hope you can complete it.

Nice

really? because bioware spent 6 years making absolutely nothing, then pumped out a playable version of anthem, that's completely, and fundamentally broken, and that version took 6 months. no, you can literally be retarded and make a game. the absolute longest part of game dev is graphics.

in a game like Binding of Isaac, what fun item synergies would you like to see?

Attached: ShamefulScaredKookaburra-max-1mb.gif (300x169, 880K)

Any of the ones that lets me win the game without effort instead of the game being a slugfest.

Progress is going good on my mother rip off. I done with the combat and started doing overworld stuff.

Attached: Inventory.webm (960x540, 554K)

What's up with that perspective? The objects shouldn't be standard top down if you are going for a realistic perspective.

Attached: 98f6b44f54d192f606801379942e6544.png (790x757, 258K)

Since its a fan game I based it off the original game style.

Attached: silent water.png (287x187, 6K)

Udemy courses discount are fucking bullshit for the course makers though. Just recently they started to have long seasons where the courses were at full price or had less discounts.
Also these course makers in particular are quite dedicated updating them with new shit and even making Twitch Q&A sessions. Can't say much about learning process because I am stuck in the first part but I would advise having a bit of C++ basic knowledge even to make the bulls and cows game.

But all the actual mother games have their objects properly aligned with their perspective, so that's not an excuse at all.
In your example it looks like your bed is going through the wall instead of being set against it. It doesn't exist in the same space.
Nothing wrong with basing your fangame of the original style but I'd say you should research said games a bit more to properly grasp why they picked their artstyle instead of copying it without really understanding it.

synergies that don't fuck itself up and ruin the entire run

Read K&R to learn C before getting started with C++ ( dipmat.univpm.it/~demeio/public/the_c_programming_language_2.pdf )

It should also help you decide if you're cut out for programming.

Make your own assets, and look up how to code in Javascript or at least script. Also put in pixel movements. You can make whatever you think of, it just that RPG Maker make it more open compared to other engines

Jesus christ, what retard wrote this?
Pokémon Black & White is 3D, and the textures aren't drawn in a perspective.

Literally where does he say that? He's just saying it's a 3D game with sprites

That legit looks like a less cartoony Stranglethorn

Attached: EA435414-2009-444F-BE70-6AF80F5F00A0.png (745x343, 648K)

>But all the actual mother games have their objects properly aligned with their perspective
Not really man, Trust me I looked into it.
Thanks for pointing the thing out with the bed though that is an actual mistake that im going to fix.

Attached: Not-really.gif (435x544, 17K)

so that's why that bed is properly lined up against the wall? I'm not saying all the objects are in the same perspective, but you can clearly see that if an object is touching a wall it actually goes along it instead of through it. You should pay attention to all the details in the image, not just a few of them and then pretend like that's just how it works for everything.

re-read my post before getting angry user.

>Thanks for pointing the thing out with the bed though that is an actual mistake that im going to fix.

my bad

you still need skills to program and design that shit