Why does the majority of Halo fans hate Halo 4 and Halo 5?

Why does the majority of Halo fans hate Halo 4 and Halo 5?

Attached: 6b820635ce2473a1ba7765f140025e3c.jpg (1920x1054, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qfx9eoB-88
youtube.com/watch?v=zK8rj1snN5c
youtube.com/watch?v=VvF-Obh_BBI
drive.google.com/open?id=1VnI0vKtRS0rD8L1hpEkx5bftrJXwT50p
drive.google.com/open?id=1qWPHlLoeCzVjcX7wI4dGAhWGRFNrC-n5
drive.google.com/open?id=1KBTAvp2wnyTwvUFHTExLc0UBWou48RIq
drive.google.com/open?id=1mDtbFr-6h0l0He333v869c1MPY6OTY95
drive.google.com/open?id=1bKNyNhTz6alX8ewVdmKTqNP0O1dlnBla
drive.google.com/open?id=1rglU1nAcBWVSz-MFJu36ZN6lS7sGCwFE
drive.google.com/open?id=12OPIeuCRtjUKAuhS3Yxk0cRZhBkZL3g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they’re bad compared to previous installments.

Halo4 campaign is great, mp sucks
Halo5 campaign sucks, mp is great.

They're nonsensical garbage

I find it utterly absurd that Halo still has fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qfx9eoB-88
This does a decent job at framing the causes instead of the obvious symptoms.

Because they're not very good. The story went from military si-fi, to wft is even going on si-fi

Dunno, but the campaign stories were worth a watch on youtube.

Pathetic

Cause most people are retards

Because they're terrible games.

i like them

Imo halo 4 was great all around you can tell they at least tried halo 5 was dog shit it was just a cash in for toys it felt soulless halo infinite better be at least decent but I could care less as long as we have Mcc I don’t really care about the future of halo

Halo 4 campaign sucked completely compared to 1-3 but the multiplayer was pretty good in all honesty. Halo 5 campaign sucked as well and the multiplayer was both shit and decent at the same time. They added the shitty jetpacks and the micro transactions which completely killed the halo experience everyone was used to but the gunplay was probably the most refined it's ever been. Overall 4 and 5 can't hold a candle to 1-3. Here's to hoping Infinite learns from their mistakes and is actually a good game.

Because halo 3 had a fucking kino ending and the rest entries fucking ruined it

Because fighting the prometheans is NOT fun!!!

Attached: 1557114394648m.jpg (892x1024, 145K)

Never played 5 so I don't hate it, but I thoroughly disliked 4. Thought the story was poop, the new enemies and weapons introduced were uninspired retreads that didn't fit the Halo universe design-wise, the campaign levels were too boxed in and uneventful, and the multiplayer was too far away from the original trilogy's experience.

>not reach

Halo 4 multiplayer was great but mishandled. After Halo Reach introduced systems of unlocking based on time instead of experience, they expanded upon that in a terrible way.
They added a lot of new good things like sprinting, tighter gunplay, better presentation and new vehicles. But they took away weapons on maps and instead opted for loadouts. There are still weapons on maps but where there used to be 20 there are now like 5. It's fun, but you could tell they were following shitty fps trends instead of inventing new ones. They have continued this philosophy with Halo 5 and their shitty ranked seasons. Also added microtransactions.

But the bulk of the frustration comes from Halo losing its core identity and becoming something else. It's not an evolution, it seems more like it's taking from popular games and adding it to itself. Everything from the Halo5 colours, microtransactions and overall artstyle is so far from Halo's identity.

They also doubled down on symmetrical arena maps and competitive esports. Casuals love objective based gameplay on asymetrical maps like zanzibar or highground. It's more fun, less balanced and makes for better gameplay imo.

If the next Halo isn't more int he direction of H2A, I sincerely believe that it will tank the franchise once and for all.

Halo 5 had best girl

Attached: 8edYSxD.jpg (1920x1080, 854K)

I don't really like their art team. The Warden is one of the ugliest enemy designs ever

Attached: 4490FD5E-417F-4F1B-8981-0D11A3FEA299.jpg (1920x1124, 528K)

>Halo 4 campaign
Quite fucking literally "an ancient evil awakens" tier bad

reach wasnt good as halo3 but was a great entry along with odst, Im talking about the halo games that featured Master Chief. Halo 4 is only good for seeing cortana's ass

it sucks too because his voice actors performance was top notch

Look at the logo in the bottom right of your pic. That's why

shame about that ugly tooth gap.

>Halo 4 is only good for seeing cortana's ass
>only
do you need a better reason to play that trash?

Because 343i makes shit games and takes giant shits on the story/lore

This so much. Honestly it is bungie's halo Reach's fault we ended this way

Halo 4 was a trainwreck through and through, the only people that enjoyed the campaign were autistic lore enthusiasts or had to be spoonfed everything from their favourite halo youtuber in order for it to make sense.

The multiplayer was an unholy mash of Halo Reach and call of duty, Spartan ops was the most boring shit imaginable

Halo 5 was some how even worse, the campaign does away with the only mildly interesting character in the opening level and forces you to play as Spartan luke cage and his merry band of OC's for 90% of the game.

Anyone that defends 5's multiplayer in an imbecile that never played at launch. The game had an incredible case of no content propped up by a p2w mode that had lauch features of prior games drip fed into the game to string people along.

Cause they're bad

Because halo 4's story is about humanizing chief and romancing Cortana, despite the relationship already climaxing to it's obvious platonic conclusion.

It introduces shitty characters. Provides further insight on forerunners, despite their attraction being mysterious gods beyond human comprehension.

The art style is overly-complex and against the utilitarian aesthetic that Bungie perfected for both Humans and Forerunners

Multiplayer wise, it adds things that break the formulas of map theory and territory control. This was a problem in reach, but seriously amplified in 4.

Enemy gameplay is trash. Promethean's are, without a doubt, a monumental mistake.

Martin O'Donnell missing.

Never player 5 because I never bought an xbone. Halo is dead except for MCC on pc.

Attached: cortana.png (1950x1225, 2.15M)

I don’t like them because the Promethians are boring enemies, ADS, sprint, boringly symmetric multiplayer maps, power rangers aesthetic, weak elite AI, a story that is going nowhere fast, the asspull that is all these spartans coming out of nowhere when they were absent in 1-3 (talking about John’s old friends), etc. On top of that, the music isn’t what it used to be, which was a huge part of Halo’s feel.

Quite the opposite chief

The OT and ODST are some of the greatest first person shootahs ever. 4s story puts a shitty answer to the questions surrounding the forerunners, among other problems. 4s multiplayer tried to emulate Reach's multiplayer which was only well received at the time because reach was babbys first halo. 5 somehow took a shit on the lore that was 10 times the size ofbthe one 4 dropped on it, but managed to fix the multiplayer. Reach should definitely be regarded as shittily as 4 and 5 are but it drew in a lot of newcomers, and everyone has a soft spot for their first game in a franchise, series, genre, etc. Whether they admit it or not

The only thing I'm looking forward to is CE on the MCC everything else is subpar.

Dunno man, chief just seemed worried about the certain death of one of the few friends he has left so not necessarily romance, besides it's only until halo 5 that Cortana goes yandere on him.

Attached: 1552482383191.jpg (273x356, 26K)

The majority of Halo fans just hate Halo 4's multiplayer and Halo 5's campaign, most of the hate the fanbase did have came from ODST and Reach which both got ligitamate hate back in 2009 and 2010.

Basically this

The forerunners and Prometheans are fucking gay. They are the worst enemies

Attached: 1557405667212.jpg (410x452, 168K)

I feel like I'm the only fan that likes the 343 games

cause they're shite

i didnt like reachs multi. but after playing like 4 mp games in 2014 i realised it was the next logical step for the fuckup they did

It isn't necessarily what either character does, but how they do it. There's a reason they upscaled cortana and had physical interaction at the end of 4. They wanted to create a pseudo-sexual bond between cortana and the chief.

They literally share the same mind for most of the games. The interaction we see in the level Cortana in H3 is the perfect unperverted realization of their relationship.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>Reach
>good

>ODST and Reach
>good

They're not outright bad games, they're mediocre at worst. It's just compared to 1-3, they're terrible. If Halo 4 and 5 were the only Halo's, they would get no attention and just be another typical fps

Halo 4 campaign sucks, MP is great
Halo 5 sucks

Attached: 185wq1wodwoa5jpg.jpg (1600x900, 184K)

You answered the question already. Halo fans like Halo games. Halo 4 and 5 aren't Halo games. The ones that like them jumped on the bandwagon at Reach and think they know Halo. The ones that say they played CE but like H5 are either liars or paid shills. 343 paid shills still can't give a valid reason why they hide the population. Play FFA on H5, you'll get matched up with at least the same two guys several times in a row. It's pathetic.

Halo fan here.
I love Halo 5 and the Wars games.
Suck a fucking dick

This

>I thought you would be taller
That's when I realized Halo 4 had no salvation

Halo fan here, enjoyed playing Halo CE-5, only disliked ODST and Reach.

Didn't like Palmer but I never saw the issue with the comment, it was more of a joke and flirt if you looked at her face. She was mainly shit in Spartan Ops.

>Halo4 campaign is great
>Worse dialogue than "TO WAR"
>Poorly introduced one of the most important characters from the Forerunner saga
>Terrible pacing with its levels, but not as bad as 5's
>Shoehorned in QTEs
>A final "boss" that was somehow worse than 3 shotting 343GS
>Spartan Ops as a whole
>Escalation that followed
At least FuD wasn't an awful series.

Attached: .png (1840x1878, 1.96M)

The guy is borderline Jesus and he was treated as an overrated GI Joe

>Suck a fucking dick
How? you are hogging them all right now

I rather fight 343GS than waste any more time fighting Tartarus, what a shit boss fight.

Promethean knights in Halo 4 were complete bullshit

But it's only Del Rio that's a shit to him, the rest are in awe in gameplay when you run past them.

>Halo4 campaign is great
Halo 4's campaign was so bad that both me and my buddy agreed that the game was boring as fuck after a few hours on launch day, returned it, and bought Mortal Kombat 9 and a pizza instead.

No regrets.

>in gamepaly
And the story cutscenes treat him like some unruly marine. The entire tone of Halo 4 was completely disconnected from the main trilogy.

Tartarus wasn't that terrible. It still beats a QTE/Deus Ex Machina.

Attached: .png (2346x1746, 3.29M)

I don't here Marine say anything to him in the story.

*hear

>Tartarus wasn't that terrible
Only if you got the Banshee in the fight.

Tartarus was terrible, after such a shit boss I'm hoping a Chief level could wash the taste of shit out of my mouth and then the game just stops.

The 343 Fanboy/Paid Shill Checklist:
>Halo needs to evolve
>Sprint keeps Halo relevant
>I feel like a supersoldier when I sprint
>I feel like a supersoldier when I use the thruster pack
>Halo didn't have competition back then
>Halo 5 doesn't have ADS
>The radar in Halo 5 is good
>The campaign in Halo 5 is bad, but the multiplayer is good
>Halo 4 was underrated
>Crouch jumping is still relevant in Halo 5
>Bungie is the reason why 343 makes bad Halo games
>What about Reach
>What about Destiny
>343 doesn't have to show the population counter
>343 doesn't show the population, because less people will play bad game modes (Ignores Halo 3's population 3 years after release)
>lorefagging
>There's no such thing as a true Halo fan
>I never said that
>Automatics in Halo 5 aren't overpowered
>343 saved Halo
>changes the subject when the MCC is brought up
And their personal favorite:
>I've been playing Halo since CE, and Halo 5 is a good game
If you think you're arguing with a 343 fanboy or a paid shill, simply resort to this checklist, call him a 343 fanboy or a paid shill, then ignore him. Watch him cower and recoil as he's been found out.

That's a check, shills! See

Been a while since the last time i saw your autistic list.

The storylines are cringeworthy & badly written, the gameplay is derivative & a mess of trends which were relevant when each game was made, the art style & graphics are some of the worst in the shooter market, they’re riddled with game breaking bugs and the populations are so low they’re almost unplayable.

Halo 5’s Forge is kino tho

Go back to plebbit, can't say neogaf because the place is dead.

>If you saying ANYTHING positive about the 343 games, you're a shill
>Because H1-H3 are absolute perfect without a single fucking flaw
>NOT A SINGLE FUCKING FLAW
Imagine being this autistic about a game series that you probably never played.

Attached: 1521473887025.png (516x429, 219K)

Ironic. People who played Halo back in the day don't like Reach, 4, or 5. You've never played Halo. The title is all you know. Paid shills trying to hard.

Not him, I played Halo CE, 2, and 3 back in the day and the only Halo games I truly dislike are ODST and Reach.

> I played Halo CE, 2, and 3 back in the day
Careful, now he's gonna respond with:
>O-Oh yikes, that's a check on the list
He used to autistically do this shit months ago on every Halo thread.

>Because H1-H3 are absolute perfect without a single fucking flaw
>>NOT A SINGLE FUCKING FLAW

I mean for a modern game they're as close as you could get. gtfo shill

>the crusading autists now baited the actual 343tards out
ABANDON THREAD

Attached: C5F249B4-3A9F-4C58-95E2-0BDC63428D0B.gif (240x135, 1.79M)

But you like Halo 4 and 5. That makes you a fanboy or a paid shill. Take your pick. Halo veterans don't play fake Halo, but nice try. See

What am i supposed to be if like and enjoy every single Halo game to varying degrees? (Yes, that includes Wars and spin-offs)

Let's say some positive things about the series.
Some of the recent books are okay.
343i basically confirmed that the elites are not weebs
Halo 5's customs are nice, but the game killed itself at launch because of the missing gametypes that made Customs enjoyable

Attached: .png (846x571, 510K)

>like aspects of Halo 4 and 5
>you're a paid shill
Whatever you say.

Fanboys and paid shills are part of the reason why Halo is the way it is. Even your paid mods ban criticism on Waypoint. It's imperative to call you cowards out. You hate Halo and aren't Halo fans. Go back to Cod or Fortnite.
343 fanboys and paid shills are the easiest of all.corporate dickriders to rout out. This is mainly due to their arrogance and unwillingness to admit that COD with shields ruined the series. Watch how rabid these fake Halo fans get.

That means you're a Halo fanboy, not necessarily a 343 fanboy. Halo fanboys like every Halo game despite how shit they are. Fanboys are the same regardless of the series.
Correct. Only paid shills or 343 fanboys defend gimmicky mechanics and bad game design.

The Forerunners worked much better as a mysterious race whose motives were beyond comprehension that sacrificed themselves to preserve biodiversity in the galaxy. Now it's just DUDE LIKE THE FORERUNNERS ARE JUST LIKE PEOPLE, THEY CAN BE EVIL TOO LMAO

Why are you always posting those pics?, are they your OCs?

Attached: 1554846589432.jpg (191x190, 10K)

Just a compilation of drawings and commissions.
264 images so far.

Attached: .jpg (2600x1268, 506K)

I been with Halo since the beginning.
Halo 1-3 are great
Reach and ODST were bad
4 was Meh
5 MP is great, still haven't finished the SP yet.

Attached: Halo Service Records.jpg (3676x3894, 1.86M)

>turns out 343 gs didn't technically die after killing johnson
thanks 343i

You're free to leave if you don't like it.

are halo and metroid fags the most butt hurt fans of all vidya?

Attached: 280E4AB8-D264-40EF-86E5-8BF5A8E46643.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

This

Probably

Halo
Metroid
RE
Pretty much series where gameplay changes heavily between games.
I think the only series that was safe with it was Mario, Zelda, and GTA. Even for how great the metroidvania castlevania games are, I still see people talk about how they ruined the series.

>you're a sjw if you don't shill

I love Reach!

Attached: 1554325915909.jpg (626x1000, 226K)

Mainly because they gave out the backstory of the flood, they should have remained a spooky extragalactic threat not oh lul Bio weapons

I liked his personality

From Halo Graphic Novel. Would you like a horror focused Halo side story? It’s already there practically, sci fi fantasy

Attached: 30FA87EE-7253-4D9E-AC30-F3BB8A95CBF5.jpg (958x1600, 563K)

Cute

Attached: 1553690697951m.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

because they're both poor man's imitations of what halo was that failed to capture the magic

This. Those 343i apologists must kys already.

>From Halo Graphic Novel. Would you like a horror focused Halo side story? It’s already there practically, sci fi fantasy
Hell yeah. Would love some spin off where you play as an odst again with horror flood atmosphere

Sprint is there to stay nigger

Reach had top fucking tier armor design. The best in the series.

However, as someone who read both Fall of Reach and First Strike a couple times, the campaign pissed me the fuck off. When they first announced the game with that silhouette of the Spartans I was beyond hype for a story about FoR with Kelly, Fred, Will, Linda, etc. But instead we got some SIII donut steels and they butchered the story to make it more cinematic. I swear when I watched the 9 million ton Pillar of Autumn take off from the fucking surface HORIZONTALLY that's when I knew the series went from good military science fiction to shitty spectacle garbage.

Attached: 1557234188885.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

Simply put, they're lackluster compared to anything Bungie made. Halo 4 had a pretty good campaign, but it was just Reach gameplay with a universal sprint tacked on, and a few more abilities. Art and sound design was awful, too. Halo 5 screamed "rushed mess" for the campaign and launch content, and was way too focused on competitive play. There was no sense of progression, just lootbox bullshit for a few hundred EVA clones, and while Warzone was a fun concept, there was no sense of balance. Once one team pulled the slightest bit ahead, it was all over for the other team. Throw in the Requisitions you could call in coming from the lootboxes, and it was practically pay-to-win. And for fuck's sake, I want some goddamn playable elites again. Here's hoping they deliver in Infinite. 343 seem to be stepping up their game, but their track record isn't helping them. Wars 2 was good, the MCC fix was good, but if Infinite turns out to be shit, they're done.

Ok

Attached: unsc_forward_unto_dawn_by_mclatchyt-d55fgvc.jpg (900x506, 76K)

Because the stories in the campaigns were horrible and the endings lackluster. Not to mention tons of nonsensical garbage thrown in (I'M LOOKING AT YOU SPARTAN IV'S...and The Flood somehow capable of INFECTING BLACK HOLES). Those along with the designs. At least they went the right direction with Halo Wars 2.

>Would you like a horror focused Halo side story?
Boy and how. It would've been a fun and exciting experience. Should show The Flood at its scariest or show a wholly new enemy. One that is as scary as anything Flood.

You were supposed to buy the limited edition with Halsey's journal that contained retcons :^)
>REMINDER
SPARTAN-IIIs were the greatest Spartans that ever existed and Ghosts Of Onyx is the best Halo book.

Attached: Ih_onyx_cover.jpg (1013x1600, 691K)

Just because you don't play the game anymore doesn't mean it's dead

Halo 5 has good gameplay mechanics in a bad game. The hover/aim and dash mechanics are good.

>ODST
>bad
One and only one user

ODST?

play it again

ODST would have worked better if it was an open world game. It has good music and atmosphere when exploring New M, but the missions were dog shit. I had more fun just walking around New Mombasa than playing the actual game.

you hated the sniper mission?

I dont even remember a sniper mission. I haven't touched it since I got every achievement for it on the 360 and I did that in the first week it released.

I hated it too

But I went back and played it again maybe you should it a second chance

Attached: 460px-H3ODST-NMPDCops.png (460x480, 131K)

>Spint keeps Halo relevant
This one pisses me off the most

>Adapt
This made me realize the waypoint forums were reddit-tier.

Space magic of the worst kind. Halo 4 story with chief and cortana is still excellent writing though

>Colonel Grade 2

Attached: 1552448688835.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Kill yourself
Still no better shooter campaigns ever made. 11/10 enemies, vehicles, physics, set pieces, and encounter design from beginning to end in the original trilogy.

Every time with you faggots.

>Halo 4's story is quite alright, gameplay in general sucks
FTFY

Attached: Cortana.gif (358x340, 2.84M)

Things 5 did right
>return to focus on arena shooting and equal starts
>giving Spartans interesting movement options without shitting on the golden triangle (though sprint comes damn close)
>making automatics not complete shit, and toppling the monopoly that the BR and equivalent weapons had over the meta
>weapon balance in general
>weapon variants
>war zone being a mode for fucking around with power weapons
>forge
>custom games browser
Things 5 did wrong
>campaign
>art design
>the fucking campaign holy fuck

Replace great with mediocre/semi-tollerable and you have an accurate description. The only good part of halo 4's campaign was the ending (where cortana fucking died) but it was basically retconned when she came back to life in 5 and it lost all of it's emotional weight.

This
I can remember like three things from 4
First getting on Requiem and seeing the mega structures in the distance, the Mammoth level, and then the Death Star run/last cutscene.

I like the original trilogy + ODST and Reach equally.
Fight me fucking nerds.

Because they were soulless corporate recreations of the games bungie made. Microcock threw money at big names in the video game industry with no thought put towards whether they were a good fit, or cared about halo whatsoever and wound up with a mismatched tonally broken load of shit.

Basically the series went from 100% unique and captivating during the bungie era to extremely generic boring games that rip off everything else around them.

The bad kids want Halo to be like Cod. You were always sprinting and shooting in 1,2,and 3. You can't sprint and shoot in halo 5. Halo fans don't like sprint.
>nigger
Spartan locke is a nigger and you defend that. That makes you the nigger/nigger lover. Master chief is white.

I reeeaaaallly hate the design of the Prometheans honestly, they look something out of warframe not halo.

The golden triangle is nonexistent in Halo 5. You fucking people make the same delusional arguments as leftists. You're one in the same.

correct

It's Disney tier sequel garbage that butchers the original cast and subverts your expectations.

Attached: IMG_3905.jpg (3068x1252, 1.02M)

Give me the Flood introduction level from Halo 1 but as a whole game.

That picture is surprisingly accurate.

Reach is a billion times better than Reddit One

The only people that play the MCC are veterans who are very good at the game, and retards that never played Halo before.
The only people that play Halo 5 is a handful of zoomers that think they're Halo fans.
At the end of the day, you'll never know how many people play Halo, because the pussy developers at 343 are chicken shits that hide the numbers. They showed them in H4 and they were so pathetic that they decided to hide the population completely.

CE > 2 > 3 > ODST > Reach >>>> 4

Haven't played 5 after the shitfest of 4, and probably won't go back.

Reach and Rogue One are LITERALLY the same.

Hexagons.

>Reach is the worst Halo game
>R1 is the worst starwars movie
Makes sense

>The golden triangle is nonexistent in Halo 5
So ignorant wow.

Not in terms of quality

I fucking hate disney shit

Shit doesn't make any sense, ignores the whole prequel trilogy but still shoves in the clone wars cartoon? Seems like a very biased edit to me.

Nobody thinks this.

>likes 4&5
>hates ODST and Reach
you are either brainded MC fanboy or shill
either way shit taste

Explain to me how gun, melee, and grenades aren't in Halo 5.

Nothing there is worthy of prequel trilogy, and the cartoon is better than the movies.
The same people that love clone troopers are basically the same people that love ODST.

You can't shoot, melee, or throw grenades when sprinting.
You can't shoot, melee, or throw grenades when ground pounding.
You can't shoot, melee, or throw grenades when clambering.
You can't shoot, melee, or throw grenades while spartan charging.
If you hate Halo play a different game.
You don't even know what we're talking about. The COD player I'm talking too thinks he does, but he doesn't realize that your spartan was always sprinting and shooting in the first 3 games.

The armor designs were ugly as fuck, and honestly too much orange in 4. Skipped 5.

>Halo 5 MP
>good

Attached: 4L_xMkgzJAI.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

>explain to me why the rules in boxing aren't similar to mma

how can anyone love 3 but hate ODST, ODST is literally just a second campaign in 3's engine, like I can comprehend not liking Reach's changes to the gameplay but ODST is just Halo 3 with some slight adjustments, a new enemy, a few new weapons and starring an ODST instead of a Spartan

story wise it's a more witty dialogue-y cast, but the narrative and presentation is quite isolated and hopeless, and that futile tone is something Reach even expands upon, ODST really complements 3 well

That R1 is the worst SW movie or that Reach is the worst game? Either way, both are valid opinions.

>You can't melee, or throw grenades when dual wielding
>You can't melee, or throw grenades when using equipment
Then don't use any of that? LMAO, imagine getting cucked by simple gameplay mechanics.

They're both pretty shit opinions. If you hate Reach, I can't fathom liking Halo 4 more when it took everything Reach did wrong and put it on steroids while shoving in a class system. Reminder that you can't even pick up grenades from enemies in Halo 4 without a perk.

Brainlet opinions.

Terrible continuation to the story, the visual design went to shit with some of the ugliest armor this side of fortnite, sprint, some awful multiplayer maps.

you're a massive obsessive faggot, games take precedence fuck anything else, especially referencing niche fanboy sideplot shit

you basically got attached to glorified fanfiction, becoming THAT GUY, y'know the one, the one that went aids on Star Wars novells and comics and spergs out when people treat it as not
>totully srs scifi reeee
as opposed to a bunch of competently made wideeyed adventure movies

halo is and always was that, thoughtfully made military fantasy soft scifi, not thoughtful scifi you fag

You didn't even understand what I was saying. Bravo. This post tells me you started playing Halo at Reach or later. Don't try to lie your way out of it. It doesn't even matter which idiot you are; the one that asked what the golden triangle is, or the one that claimed Halo 5 doesn't go against it. You're easier to read than a book.
Stop arguing with lorefags.

I don't defend nigger locke since sprint has been around since reach/4. Sprint isn't even from call of duty. Shut your mouth Mawrebi. Sprint is there to stay

>You didn't even understand what I was saying. Bravo. This post tells me you started playing Halo at Reach or later. Don't try to lie your way out of it. It doesn't even matter which idiot you are; the one that asked what the golden triangle is, or the one that claimed Halo 5 doesn't go against it. You're easier to read than a book.
All those words you typed and you failed to deliver a single counter argument. Bravo.

What's exactly wrong with the Pillar of Autumn launch?

Well, no, doom had "sprint". But the only reason why they added it as a spartan ability in Reach was because of Call of Duty. Claiming otherwise is disingenuous.

>This much in denial

Watch halo infinite have sprint and you cry about muh cock of doody

I dont hate Reach for being different, I hate Reach for being half assed. It doesnt feel polished at all. The maps are trash with a good amount being from forge world. Weapons are ass, and every spartan abilities besides sprint and armor lock are useless. Halo 4 improved on pretty much every flaw with Reach, but added some new ones, but they weren't as big as the ones from Reach.

Nice bait.

What the fuck does an upcoming game have to do with the reason why they added that mechanic to begin with? Are you having an aneurysm?

You can't do those three while driving a vehicle, or assassinating someone. Hell, you can't shoot or grenade while holding a flag or oddball.
The Golden Triangle doesn't mean you have to be able to do any one of those three things at ANY given time, just most of the time. And 5 doesn't fuck with that. It just gives you more options on top of what you almost always have available to you. Now shut the fuck up and stop trying to do this no true Halo fan bullshit, I've been playing the series since CE.

The Books are good tho

Attached: a950d6c98dda8d3c56c960fdea294211--halo-funny-halo-game.jpg (731x1092, 93K)

>if someone doesnt agree with me, its bait

Attached: 1552475554002.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Are you okay, user?

From Doom actually. Which leads me to my point; Halo didn't have sprint when the rest did, yet it was more successful. You lose again. Also, Bungie/343 implemented sprint and dumbed down the maps to cater to bad players like you.
If you defend Halo 5, you defend everything that comes with it, including the nigger and female Spartans. You're a leftist the core. Oh, 343 admitted they messed up and plan on going back to the game's roots, or so they say. That makes your argument invalid.
The question wasn't if I could adapt to the new abilities and mechanics. You and the other guy asked what the golden triangle is, and how Halo 5 went against it.
Your response had absolutely nothing to do with the topic. For the record, I'd beat you in any Halo. Even the COD clones. Just stop. You're probably a diamond in H5.
Vehicles have absolutely nothing to do with the golden triangle. Vehicles have been there from the beginning. Grasping at straws. Wow.
>I've been playing since CE, but like Halo 5.
SeeExposed again.

If you support sprint, clamber, ADS, or any of that other shit, you are cancer.

You're an sjw because you can't handle someone having a different opinion to yours.

And no, you're not a Halo fan.
>Halo 5 doesn't fuck with any of that
SeeYou lose again, shitter. Post your 50s and service record. Lel

wrong

Stop compring Halo to that gay ass franchise, Star Wars was never good and was made for nerds that never grew up.

Halo 5 had the best MP since 2.

Fite me IRL

I think this, I don't care about Star Wars though.

They're shit

>vehicles have been there from the beginning. Grasping at straws. Wow.
Was that supposed to be a counterargument? Because you just proved my point, dipshit. Vehicles have been there from the beginning, because the Golden Triangle is not a hard rule. It has exceptions, there are situations FROM THE VERY FIRST HALO GAME where it was not applicable. Like carrying the flag. Which you conveniently ignored because it didn't conform to your argument. Adding shit like clamber, boost, or ground pound (or Reach's assassinations) doesn't destroy Halo's gameplay. And calling people that disagree with you leftists just makes you look even more retarded than you already do.

It has a better campaign, that's more than enough for it to be better than Reach.

great, enjoy your sanctioned fanfiction, more power to you, what was written still applies

Fuck off, 343 shill.

This is just another reason why I don't like Reach.

>They're shit
elaborate in a way that doesn't make you a huge contradictory faggot when your love of 4&5 is taken into account

He's not wrong, the fundamentals of the "golden triangle" have never been about them being the only stuff you do in the Halo formula. It's always been about them being the pillars of the gameplay with other stuff added on top of them. Every single Halo has added new gameplay mechanics that don't affect this golden triangle except for Reach and 4 that fucked around with non-equal starts, class, perks, etc.

Every argument of the fake Halo fans/shills are invalid unless they:
A. Post service record of Halo 2, showing you have at least one ranked playlist at 30
B. Post service record of Halo 3, showing you have at least 2 50s in Halo 3. Team Swat doesn't count.
Until then, your claims and rabid shilling are illegitimate. Your opinions about Halo hold no water. In fact, you're even allowed to give your opinion.

>3-3-343 shill
Kill yourself

Yes I'm okay you dumb plebbitfags. Now you better start sucking blackboi and accept halo is better off with sprint
You're right. I would ankle pull you and fuck you while having your neck in a rear naked choke

Attached: IMG_20190406_234131.jpg (2592x1944, 532K)

This, i love ODST, I love the clone troopers animation

The only good things to come out of 4 were Cortana's model, Cortana's character arc coming to a close, and the bittersweet love story between man and machine that they'd been building on since Combat Evolved.

And then 5 came along and shit on all three, as well as shitting on Chief's remaining Spartan II squad by finally involving them in a game only to ahove them to the sidelines for 80% of the game for that faggot Locke and his team of oo-rah spartan IV faggots.

user...

The golden triangle is a hard rule and has nothing to do with vehicles. You'd know this if you've ever played true Halo, but you didn't. I understand your frustration.
Equipment was taken out of MLG playlists in Halo 3.
Both of you post credentials here

Why explain when this guy does a good job explaining it, god damn, does he tear into Reach, he makes it his certified bitch, I swear Rech is the final season of Game of Thrones, I can't believe some of you faggots like this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=zK8rj1snN5c
youtube.com/watch?v=VvF-Obh_BBI

New halo trilogy is the equivalent of the sequel trilogy to star wars
It's uncanny

Why don't you start? Otherwise your arguments are equally meaningless. Let's add gamerscore on top of that, if you don't have at least 5500 points on TMCC you're not allowed to talk shit at all.

Bad players need sprint. They want Halo to be like COD, but they still get shit on.

>halo 4 and 5 fags are mentally ill

All of the Forerunner shit designed by 343 looks awful, it's like the Bayformers with all the complex little moving parts. In the Bungie games they were really clean and simple geometric shapes arranged in interesting ways, which contrasted with the UNSC's not-Aliens aesthetic and the Covenant's curvy bug/fish stuff.

Attached: promethean_guardian_sub_classes_by_plainben-d5naeze.png (1700x800, 779K)

It's really not, Master Chief didn't get killed and replaced by a bitch or black guy.

No halo 4 is shit all around

Say what you want about nuhalo, but Halo 4 gave us THE best Cortana in existence.

He supports female and black Spartans but calls others niggers. Probably a self hating coon. Possibly a homosexual as well.

Bad players can't adapt and bitch about new mechanics.

They killed his character and made you play as a black guy. Sounds about the same.
Also they're both bad and everyone hated them.

based and truepilled
Or they'll say
>Halo 5 is the best game since Halo 2

High charity spinoff where you and a bunch of other covenant species work together to escape. It's like ODST in that you control multiple characters throughout the game.

I play Halo 5, and I'm an Onyx in Team slayer and FFA. But nice try. Meanwhile you've never played true Halo. Here, pussyOr keep your mouth shut.

And now the black spook is shoved in the books forever also they expanded Chief's character, you Samus and Chief fags bitching about this never played the games much, get over it you 5-year olds.

Actually it isn't meaningless. I'm not the one claiming "I played since CE but love Halo 5." Nice try again. Post credentials.

Based

Attached: UsmMMIO.jpg (960x540, 48K)

You btfo'd the bungie shill man.
What will you do now cuckboi

Where's yours?

All aspects of both games suck except Halo 5 forge

Post your service card then faggot, I already posted mine.

You should try reading next time.

Just let me know if you're actually gonna post your version of pic related so i can take you seriously and keep this going or just ignore you instead.

Attached: h.png (1072x868, 234K)

You know, I bet they could have avoided like 50% of the backlash around the halo campaign if Osiris Squad was just comprised of the ODST cast.

Nah that would still be bad because nobody likes Spartan IV

Yup, and they refuse to post their records. One of the homosexuals uses a typical leftist tactic of "no you" and says w-wheres yours. As if I'd have any problems playing them in any Halo, with my Gametag from 2008.
343 shills are getting angry and desperate. I beat them at their own game. Both literally and metaphorically.
You're a diamond 1 in Halo 5 and your highest rank in H3, the easiest Halo of the first three games. You first started playing H2 in the mcc. You're the liar that said you played at CE. You don't meet the requirements at all.
No ranks? No kd? H2 on the PC? Its all starting to make sense. These are the shitters and bks defending scrub friendly mechanics in Halo 5. They want Halo to be causal friendly. Not a single 50.

you didnt post ur rank bro kek keep shillin

They're objectively shit did you really have to ask

>No ranks? No kd? H2 on the PC?
You placed your rules, i placed mine, the difference is that i actually have the balls to back them up with proof. Post your Halo score/ranks or i don't care about your opinion.

It isn't a hard rule, because bungie made sure players were carrying flags and oddballs and bombs in their gun hands and not on their backs. You're just far too autistic to grasp a simple fact like that.

You didn't point any proof whatsoever. Nothing that I listed. You're a chicken shit pussy that hates Halo.

Same thing as vehicles.

this level of autism

Attached: 28-signs-you-might-actually-be-mark-corrigan-1-23938-1381156311-1_big.jpg (355x236, 39K)

nothing wrong with calling out shit opinions.

>Halo Art:

Art of Halo (Book):
drive.google.com/open?id=1VnI0vKtRS0rD8L1hpEkx5bftrJXwT50p

Art of Halo 3 (In Pictures)
drive.google.com/open?id=1qWPHlLoeCzVjcX7wI4dGAhWGRFNrC-n5

Art of Halo (CE-Reach Era)
drive.google.com/open?id=1KBTAvp2wnyTwvUFHTExLc0UBWou48RIq

Art of Halo 5 (In Pictures)
drive.google.com/open?id=1mDtbFr-6h0l0He333v869c1MPY6OTY95

Art Compilation from CE to 4
drive.google.com/open?id=1bKNyNhTz6alX8ewVdmKTqNP0O1dlnBla

>Lore:

Halo Books:
drive.google.com/open?id=1rglU1nAcBWVSz-MFJu36ZN6lS7sGCwFE

Warfleet:
drive.google.com/open?id=12OPIeuCRtjUKAuhS3Yxk0cRZhBkZL3g4

Attached: .jpg (2631x1094, 918K)

Same thing as clamber and ground pound and thruster pack as well.

Nigger are you fucking blind, retarded, or both?
There's a service record right there showing that I played Halo 2 on the OG Xbox.
Now show us yours.

Attached: 20190509_162349.jpg (219x450, 16K)

>tfw new to consoles/Halo
>played through all the Halo games except 5 recently
>found 4 was by far the funnest and easiest due to the abundance of long range ammo and weapons letting you sit back and pick off enemies
>almost completed it on leggo due to this
>all the other games require you to get creative with shotguns and needlers and stuff which can get very frustrating

>Halo4 campaign is great,
In what way?

I clearly hate it less than you since i've already shown proof that i played the games more than you. Feel free to keep playing your own game with your own childish rules mr. sperglord.

>>>>

>complaining you have to think while playing a game instead of doing the same thing over and over

You always have those abilities. You always have the thruster pack and sprint in hcs. They're core mechanics. Cuck harder.
You didn't post ranks or kd. Chicken shit. Your opinion is invalid until you do. The one retard actually posted an H3 rank, but it turns out he was a shitter all along. Try again.
They all sound the same. Liberals

>original Xbox
>no CE.

>The one retard actually posted an H3 rank, but it turns out he was a shitter all along
For all we know, he's a higher rank than you, therefore his opinion has more weight than yours.

>no you
Actually it doesn't. I'm not claiming to be a Halo veteran that loves Halo 5. You are. Therefore, you're the one that has to prove you've been there, and have the experience. But you don't and you weren't. You're still a bitch without a service record and a valid opinion. A bitch that can't explain why 343 doesn't show numbers.

Your evasion skills are quite remarkable my friend. Thanks but i'd rather listen to the other guy instead.

What other guy? You never posted your service Record. You're ignored until you do, chicken shit. Next.

>everyone who defends this game has to show off their e-peen
>I don't though because my opinion is automatically valid
Just fucking leave the thread already

I want my own cortana

>there are people unironically defending halo turning into COD
should learn to always ignore halo threads on Yea Forums

Attached: Dw5AFMLWkAUtpMq.jpg (923x958, 72K)

Ok fine, i guess that makes us 2 anons that are higher ranked and have a more valuable opinion than yours.

Attached: H3 rank.png (861x409, 31K)

The actual answer:
No Marty O'Donnel

These are the same people that post on Reddit with 343 and say their game is good with all the advanced movement changes.

That was 4, user
The one with custom classes and killstreak rewards
5 got rid of that

Halo veterans don't like Reach, 4, or 5.
Fact.
If you're willing to prove this statement wrong, post credentials. Otherwise, your opinion is invalid.
I've yet to see one 50 in Halo 3. One of the main reasons why Halo is failing is became bad players like you are dictating the outcome of the series. Be careful, don't fall into the trap.

I'm gonna ask you politely to pinpoint the exact posts doing this.

They shoulda kept these CE elites for all of the games and comics. Elite design has been going downhill since Halo 2 but got fixed a little with reach and then went downhill again with 343.

Quit speaking for an entire group of people like you were elected to represent them you fucking autist

>Raycevick
you could have just said you were a faggot

>They are the worst enemies
I mean they're not the flood, They're pretty mediocre but no level in Halo 4 is as shitty as Cortana or the Library.
overall halo 4 is an okay game with nothing that really stands out in the campaign wich, following, Reach and Halo 3 wasn't good ennough

Halo 5 is good. Fucking hell yourself, kid

Attached: Service Record.jpg (1861x1006, 153K)

>Fact
You're such a fucking clown lmao

>I've yet to see one 50 in Halo 3. One of the main reasons why Halo is failing is became bad players like you are dictating the outcome of the series. Be careful, don't fall into the trap.
Hey, at least we tried harder and cared more than you Mr. frustrated Captain Grade 4!

Attached: 1500067707505.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

>I put his name in a meme arrow that means I win

>Austic retard who is bad at video games makes up "rules" that WOULD conveniently give credence to his banal ramblings about babbys first shooter because of how much time he invested and not how skilled he was.
>Rejects opinions when proof is given that other people are more skilled in the same game
>still austically screeching about how people didn't include all 7 of his retarded credentials in a single screenshot
>has yet to post his own
Are you going to use a tripcode next?

True.

Attached: 1555365326123.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>Halo veterans
Halo veterans are like sports fan, they always stick with their games/teams in their ups and downs while being critical about them. Unlike you, a fake veteran/fan who pretends to be such only for the good times.

>The number of games
Pathetic.

Attached: Vien Service Record.png (2314x683, 245K)

>Captain
>Rank 50
I'm confused bro, why not go all the way through and get the wings you already earned?

>I need YouTube man to argue for me

>all those missed hip shots
This right here shows why the "Halo=COD" is the lowest IQ argument ever.

Quit speaking for the Waypoint mods. They would of banned me and others like me for simply saying I don't like the campaign. You have a leftist, NPC mindset.
You think Halo 5 is good, because you suck at Halo and you prefer COD. That's one 50, where's the other? And what playlists? And one 30 from H2.
>Sprint is good for Halo
Honk honk
I grew up with Halo. I'm passionate about it. You jumped on the bandwagon. You're like a Dallas Cowboys fan.
Actually, no proof was given. SeeTry again, pussy.
No, that would actually be the definition of a fanboy when it comes to videogames. Fanboys will defend a game no matter how shit it is. And Halo Reach, 4, and 5 aren't Halo games in the same way that illegals aren't Americans. Nice try though, cuck.

Because that's a smurfs account.
>win like 5 games in a row with a 49
>no promotions
>lose one game
>back to 48
You are better off just trying on a new account at that point.

Nah faggot, I already showed you my 50. Now show the class your service record. Better yet I want to see you on an xbox, because you have proved that you are untrustworthy.

>supposedly likes OT
>likes 4 and 5
>dislikes reach
How is it possible to be this retarded and inconsistent.
H4 and 5 play like reach on steroids.
343fanboys man.

100% seriously asking if this is from halo or cod
it could be both

Attached: 1537976808487.gif (130x150, 83K)

because cortana isnt my mamma

>5 play like reach

Attached: 1472699336239.jpg (227x224, 12K)

You didn't meet the standards. I posted this already before you started shilling in this thread.
Another leftist that can't read or comprehend.
Try again, pussy.

>Actually, no proof was given. See
All I see here is text you autistic faggot
Give actual proof

>Tell people to post service records
>Has yet to post his own
Do you see how retarded that looks? Do you even own a single halo game or even played one?

Attached: 1504674833128.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

WHEN THE FUCK IS MC PC DROPPING?

Attached: 445577421.jpg (471x324, 19K)

>sprint, evade/thrust, jetpack are now abilities your spartan can use at all times
Its reach on steroids, its like if reach allowed 5 abilities and everyone had them.

Those are the standards you have to meet in order to give a vaild opinion of Halo. Until then, you're a shill with no balls or teeth.

It's CoD, dude, that's pretty blatantly obvious.

I'd actually pay good money for a CoD-like Halo campaign that focuses on killing Innnies and eventually fighting the initial engagements with the Covenant.

That's why is called "carbon-copy of CoD" you fucking retard.

Attached: 1556989158341.jpg (658x501, 54K)

Id believe you if you said it was obviously halo 5

Why would I be passionately defending my childhood game if I've never played it? Do you hear how retarded that sounds? None of them met the standards yet. Still rampant shilling.
Unfortunately, Halo has to be released to PC in order to save it. Blame the paid shills in this thread for that.

Why should we give a singular fuck about what your standards are?

Still seeing only text from you you autistic faggot

>no shields
>motion tracker is now minimap
>it's literally fucking Nuketown
Yes, totally could have been Halo 5

>Why would I be passionately defending my childhood game if I've never played it?
But you're not defending it at all. You haven't even posted a a single ounce of evidence that you ever played a Halo game.

>thinks linking video is mindblowing truftho
kek

Still seeing only text from you, you autistic faggot

I'm a Halo veteran. You're a zoomer who came into my/our territory. You simply don't have the experience to make comments about Halo. You further prove my point by defending Halo 5. This shows that you don't understand Halo.
Not an argument.
I'm never claimed to be a Halo veteran that likes Halo 5. You shills are, therefore, you have to post credentials to back up what you say. Otherwise, you're another paid shill with no argument.

Absolutely fucking based. Halo 5 was the best multiplayer since 2.

>I'm a Halo veteran
Fucking prove it then you clown

>You shills are, therefore, you have to post credentials to back up what you say. Otherwise, you're another paid shill with no argument.
But I have and so have other people. If you are such a fucking veteran, you shouldn't have a problem showing us.

fpbp

Super Fiesta is one of the most fun modes I've ever played in a Halo game

I made you angry. I can tell. I'm glad though. I can't physically harm you for contributing to the ruinization of the game that I grew up with, but I can get under your skin and attack your mind. I'm glad I'm able to hurt you in some way. Every time you come to Yea Forums, especially a Halo thread, you'll remember me, and you'll get piseed off. I will always live in your head, rent free. There's not a damned thing you can do about it, except take it like a bitch. Stay mad, bitch. Lmao.
You and the other shills failed to meet the requirements. I already posted it. Scroll up. Don't deflect like a punk.

>remove every 343 stain, sprint, etc
>increase movement to 110% or 115%
>better and less floaty air control
>new type of pickups called gadgets, includes grappling hook, jetpack, rocket jumper from tf2 and toys like that ( you have to switch to that gadget to use it, so with a jetpack you would only be able to carry 1 weapon)
Just fixed your base mobility while enhancing it for PC.

You know he's right.

He's right, what more do I need to say when he says all the points without me typing an essay about it.

Halo 4 has a better campaign and plays better in the campaign because the game doesn't have full on gimped movement up the ass. Halo 5 plays better and at times have better designed levels than Reach even though it sucks. Halo 5 also has a better mp, and Halo 4 mp got better after several patches. Bungie designed Reach to be shit and didn't even care anymore.

>you failed to meet the arbitrary requirements that I created that I myself don't have to meet
Who gives a fuck what you think

because they are shit, anybody who says otherwise is baiting or a fucking retard.

Attached: image018.jpg (1280x1791, 484K)

Anyone that claims to be a Halo fan Must post a service record. It doesnt matter what your rank, games played, or times played is. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and even if you dont like it, you can at least respect it. Anyone that claims to be a Halo fan, but refuses to post service record, will be addressed as a Sony shill trying to get the Halo fanbase to fight because they are scared of the next gen.

Ok sony shill

>halo 4 has the worst most poorly balanced multiplayer in the series that tried too hard to cater to CODkids
>the story has a good premise but the didact is fucking retarded and the final fight is a QTE

>halo 5 has good multiplayer at it's core but all the sprinting/thrusting/sliding/climbing shit ruins it
>the single player is shit and has an even worse ending

You clearly do. Otherwise, you would've left the thread a while ago.
That makes you a Sony shill. Congratulations, you just played yourself, shmuck.

I never claimed to be a Halo fan, but I am.
Here, take a look at my service record.

Hey, Sony shill

No service record posted, opinion discarded, sony shill

I'm still here because there's other people besides you posting in the thread, people that are having an actual discussion instead of a pissing contest.

>no 50s
At least you admitted to not being a Halo fan. I'll give you credit for that. You clearly weren't good at it.

Don't post this cursed doujin

Attached: 1530016500341.gif (540x227, 1.49M)

I want you to think about something:
I, some random person on the internet, forced you to show credentials pertaining to something that happened years ago.
You obeyed, like a cuck, and you're trying your hardest to sound confident. You even went so far as to attempt to use my words against me, because you have nothing left. On top of this, you failed to meet the standards. This makes you angry and frustrated. I punked you and I don't even know you. You are literal definition of a bitch. I even buried this retard so much that he has no words left. He's having a stroke right now, lol.

seething

No service record posted, opinion discarded, sony shill

kek roasted

Stop shitting up this thread with your autism, mate.

Probably means they sucked more than 1-3

They're sitting at their keyboards waiting for me to respond. Look how fast they post. They're definitely effeminate in real life. Punks. This is great. It's gone beyond Halo for them, it's personal. Lol

I need to fuck Cortana so bad

Attached: cortana_by_eridaiho-d5luils_zps3152964c.jpg (723x1024, 115K)

I just realized that you typed that wall of text in reply to two of my posts.
I haven't actually read any of your posts since I posted. after it's clearly you. I even fucked up with this dude I think who actually seems pretty chill (and actually posted a service record, unlike one specific retard)
Tell you what, I'll level with you. I haven't actually played babbys first shooter since 2. And it was mediocre then. I'm just looking forward to replaying the campaign when mcc comes to pc for nostalgia. "Competitive" halo has been a fucking hilarious joke since I was laughing at you retards on here in 2006. I'm literally just here to shit up the thread after posting this

Attached: Capture.png (1904x133, 21K)

Cortana is for John only

Just get Windows 10 and have phone sex with the Cortana AI

>mediocre
Yup, another one spotted.

Dunno but Halo 4 Cortana is sexy af.

Attached: cortana cute.webm (968x824, 1.89M)

>Quakefag
Should have known.

Halo 5 has arguably the best MP in the series.

She's so perfect, friends.

Attached: 1533283512438.jpg (396x385, 21K)

3 > 2 > ODST > CE > Reach > HW 1 & 2 > Halo 5 > Halo 4

Attached: 10 long years.png (1162x343, 592K)

the only good thing to come out of Halo 4

Attached: 2r21yjd.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

boober.....................

Attached: 1377036021011.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Bro no one who is good at halo thinks any halo other than CE or 2 is the best. Unless you're talking strictly single-player.

Sprint, other mechanics they didnt need and shit storytelling

I stopped caring about MP after Bunge left the series to 343, that said I wasn't exactly great at playing but I was always better than most of the people on my teams and would carry in BTB gametypes. Here's one of my old Bungie service records from 2012.

Attached: HR.png (1100x893, 769K)

Lorefag reporting. 4 was so bad that I refuse to play 5 on principle.
Reach was retarded.
BR’s are for fags.
Johnson is not a Spartan you fucking numpty