Why is historical revisionism so common in video games?

Why is historical revisionism so common in video games?

Attached: C8B0EEC4-D545-4BB2-8693-5AC19817A51B.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
slashfilm.com/yasuke-cast-chadwick-boseman/
web.archive.org/web/20130611010844/http://www.tbs.co.jp/f-hakken/bknm/20130608/p_1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>please give me attention, I beg you
here you go, my miserable little friend

?
Because they're fiction you retarded sperg.

What's the revision here?

Are you going to post an example or...?

There werent any niggers in feudal Japan

There was at least one in Nobunaga's court
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

>black man looks for a master

Yes, yes there were. Are you retarded user?

>wikipedia
Great source, leftcuck

niggers loyal

>hurr durr its fiction ao its good
Drink bleach kike

>Contemporary accounts of Yasuke from both Japanese sources and missionary sources
>It's just leftist propaganda
Have sex & neck yourself

see those blue numbers next to the text? you can click on those

Where's yours?

Funny how "WE WUZ" is a fucking meme, and yet white people are constantly claiming they were members of the Yakuza, Native Americans, samurai, Triads, etc.

>Nobunaga
>had a black man in his court
>russian Nobunaga
>had a black man in his court

Attached: Negro of Peter the Great.jpg (720x883, 112K)

He got a reaction out of you, you've got to give him that.

It's obvious that OP wants to talk about that Yasuke movie but he can't do it without being an edgy faggot. It's sad

Ah, I see you are retarded. How shameful.

Attached: seven samurai Takashi Shimura.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Of all the stupid faggot bullshit developers have done you really can't bitch about Nioh. It's garbage like Battlefield 1 that needs to fuck off and die.
>hur hur all German Empire scouts are black
>hur hur everybody has access to MP18s in 1914 for some stupid fucking reason

Attached: furkaisergottundvaterland.jpg (480x480, 54K)

that was literally my post, did you even read it?

William Adams was a real life person and became a samurai though.
Unlike Yasuke.

That one example that you've picked is actually true in at least one case though. It was a huge exception yes, but it did happen.

HOWEVER the meme of blacks falsely claiming to be everyone ever is also very real

There was nobody claiming anything in this thread you idiot.

>literally 1 in history
kc:d tier cuckold logic

He also convinced the Emperor to expel the Portuguese Jesuits which means he was based as a motherfucker.

>Unlike Yasuke.

Attached: 1506040611194.png (1600x1458, 969K)

Real history makes SJWs uncomfortable because they can't stand for heroes not to have unnatural hair colors or fuck absolutely anything except what they're supposed to.

The obsidian samurai was real though. Brought over as a slave, chosen by nobonaga, trained as a samurai. It's actually a pretty badass story.

>he can't even use wikipedia
Based boomer retard

Yes, but the Nioh character is supposed to be that one specifically.

to tell you the true, the first samurai was black.
He had the number one headband, when he landed in japan

He was real though, go back to pol

Attached: derp.jpg (800x877, 150K)

Look it up, faggot. Having a weapon and fighting for Nobunaga doesn't make you a samurai.

Besides Yasuke, are there any other accounts of blacks in feudal japan?

This is clearly Yasuke, who is famous for being the only black Samurai in history. He was real, he fought for Nobunaga, and yes he really was black. It's not historical revisionism to have on black Samurai serving Nobunaga named Yasuke, because that really happened. It's not like that game has more than one black person.

Besides as slaves for christian missionaries probably not. There could still be black mercenaries or merchants but noone famous.

>first imply Yasuke wasn't a real person
>now it's "h-he wasn't a true samurai"

We shifting the goal post already?

Nobody of note, but there were probably some because the Portuguese liked their slaves.

It's the legendary based black man you faggot, have sex already or just kys

That user didn't imply your first point.

Just slaves

Attached: NanbanGroup[1].jpg (480x640, 173K)

Why can't we just have a nioh thread? Why do you stupid faggot zoomers/sjws have to do this?

Well done wrecking OP's bullshit Yea Forums, I'm proud of you.

YAAAAAAASSS WE DID IT RESETERA
WE PUNCHED THE NAZIS

>EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS YOUNGER THAN ME
have sex

Hi OP, done seething?

There was one anons

Is that MC Hammer ?

>have sex
Already did, with your mom

He is literally Yasuke. Everyone in the game is a historical figure of some sort, with the exception of the main lady ninja who could be real for all I know but I couldn't find anything about her.

WE

slashfilm.com/yasuke-cast-chadwick-boseman/

Attached: file.png (800x536, 380K)

>tfw OP gets dabbed on by history-chads again

Attached: 1557331510952.png (1053x666, 186K)

Nobunaga literally made him a samurai. He was daimyo, he could make anyone he wanted samurai.

Greatest Russian poet, arguably the greatest in the world, was half nigga.

Why are drumftards so uneducated?

This. Not only is the "common" infantry black, but the German Cavalry class is black as well, and it's the only class that has the iconic Pickelhaube in the game. Someone had to look at these models, gave the ok and greenlit them. Just think about it. Out of respect, I never touched the niggers when playing as the Germans in BF1

Attached: rbqqfb1f2akz.jpg (4210x5728, 2.59M)

web.archive.org/web/20130611010844/http://www.tbs.co.jp/f-hakken/bknm/20130608/p_1.html

>William Adams was a real life person and became a samurai though.
>unlike Yasuke

So the "was a real life person" part is not implying that Yasuke also wasn't real and wasn't a samurai?

there was only one of note, Yasuke. Shit like tries to imply feudal Japan was """"diverse"""" much like the usual suspects do with the rest of the world

It's not about opinions, it's about cutting the bullshit.

>>日本には彌助に関する記録が残っていますが、日本に来る以前のことは全くわかっていません。彌助はポルトガル人宣教師と共に日本に来て、信長と出会いました。そしてポルトガル商人や宣教師を乗せた船が世界各国を目指すときに拠点としていた所、それが当時ポルトガルの植民地だったモザンビークなのです。実は、現在わかっているのはそれくらいなのですが(笑)、私たちは日本から遠く離れたモザンビークへ取材に行ってきました。そしてとても興味深い話を聞くことができたのです。
For all you non-moon rune speakers this is the japs saying he exists

So was the movie "The Las Samurai" also trying to implying that feudal Japan was diverse?

what the fuck is that a BLACK DUDE in my VIDEO GAME ABOUT FEUDAL JAPAN???? no im ok with literal demons being real but oh my god its so unrealistic to have a non-japanese person be in this japanese videogame NO THE MC DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE HE'S WHITE

Billy Bob, Nobunaga recognized the athleticism of an African and turned him into a samurai. What do think he did all day, when locked in his room, while letting Rance run his country?

Attached: Oda.jpg (225x350, 34K)

So them making a movie about Yasuke is somehow claiming diverse yas queen slay we wuz bullshit?

>the only person of non-Asian origin to become a Samurai
*AHEM*

Attached: william-sama.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So Yea Forums is just gonna ignore this history they don't like and get angry that it exists? How is that any different from what sjws do to the white american males?

Attached: 02kado_079.jpg (600x1774, 259K)

>Making a black Samurai
>Not calling him "Nobunigga"
ONE JOB
The story of Yasuke is still pretty based though

so was the greatest English poet

Attached: shakespeare real.jpg (607x775, 148K)

False flag shitposter pretending to be retarded.

>Shameless bait thread
>44 posters replied

He was like a quarter nigga.
A grandson of that negro.

No he may just be this retarded

Even a quarter nigga is still a nigga in my book

>tfw Nobunaga got to spend all his time having threesomes with Yasuke and Ranmaru when he wasn't killing monks or making limp dick Japs jealous of his powerful Westaboo aura

Attached: 1511282012870.png (971x1103, 438K)

>slashfilm.com/yasuke-cast-chadwick-boseman/
>“The legend of Yasuke is one of history’s best kept secrets, the only person of non-Asian origin to become a Samurai,” Boseman said in a statement following his casting. “That’s not just an action movie, that’s a cultural event, an exchange, and I am excited to be part of it.”
Ignores the rest of foreigners to become samurai to push a we wuz agenda.
There was also another comment by the producer or whatever saying that there probably was lots of other black samurai in feudal japan but that the racists hid their history. Some black-israelite level shit

what or rather who indeed

Attached: (male).png (605x390, 289K)

OP got BTFO you can close the thread.

I hope someone already posted photo of black samurai from mid 19th c.

Yasuke was not a Samurai

seems just like a literal slip up since it's just the actor saying it. the first paragraph says how he was the first and only one of African decent

samurai literary means in service of the lord.

I think we can all agree at this point: butthurt /pol/fags inject significantly more unwanted politics into video game discussions than SJWs.

>there was only one of note, Yasuke.
Yeah. And that's who's in the OP. It's not revisionism if that's the only one in the entire game and he just happens to have the same name.

This might blow your mind but the main charcter Anjin (William) was not a samurai nor a warrior of any kind in real life. THAT would be revisionism so if you want to get upset about something, get upset about that.

Attached: Nioh - Complete Edition Screenshot 2017.11.14 - 14.26.38.95.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

nice try, discord tranny

this

Attached: Conscription-BPW2-NA-C-1E.png (357x520, 445K)

>Adams and Joosten settled in Japan and became two of the first ever (and very few) Western samurai.
literally first paragraph of his wiki article

It goes both ways. I fucking hate these retards.

Yasuke was a retainer, there was 10 foreign born Samurai in total and Yasuke was not one of them
8 were Asians from China and Korea and the last 2 were an Englishman and a Netherlander

he was literally officially a samurai
not a warrior, though

>the shōgun appointed him as a diplomatic and trade advisor, bestowing great privileges upon him. Ultimately, Adams became his personal advisor on all things related to Western powers and civilization.

It was an empty title. The dude was not a warrior.

He was a retainer. Not a samurai warrior.
There was never a black samauri warrior.
At some point in the future the moon landing will be portrayed with black members of the crew. Lmao.

>Yasuke was a retainer,
samurai is a retainer, you are arguing words when you should argue the function.

I feel like these anons are playing retarded at this point

Attached: 1557154063668.jpg (404x555, 63K)

>the first African samurai
>but not the last
What do globalists mean by this??

>trying to learn history from fantasy video games
Maybe you're just an idiot?

>Nioh threads have to have race bait now to get replies
You are all fucking faggots, I hope this board rots with you all in it

Is it incorrect to say there was never a black samauri warrior?

There was also never a black emperor or Rome.