Name a good mmo please

Name a good mmo please

Attached: 1519983816872.png (276x256, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_xauRd2wPA
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/S4 League/
arks-layer.com/tweaker-install.html
exhentai.org/g/440636/f8e1602a0b/
youtube.com/watch?v=JkR7zClEkAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guild Wars 1.

There are none

World of Warcraft

FF14 is decent and new expansion soon so PvE will(hopefully) be good again.
if your looking for PvP then WoW is probably the only good game out there since ArenaNet butchered and violated Guild wars 2.
Other than that u have BDO if your willing to grind for years, its alright imo. ESO i havent played so i cant comment

None, they’re all shit, even XIV wore off and I realized it was the same shit as all the others.

>EVE, Guild Wars, Everquest, Runescape

These are the only good ones.

>good MMOs

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: F2F907DB-2225-4A9E-875B-F826E4C4D3E9.jpg (1276x720, 218K)

Tales of Pirates

oh and i forgot
warhammer online has a very good private server

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Western: GW1
Weeb: XIV

Is it still active user? What's the current situation?

zoom zoom

The only halfway decent one is Dragon's Dogma Online. Better get s VPN and the barebones translation patch, fuckboy.

Grow up instead

>elder scrolls online
>neverwinter

Nuff said

GW1 isn't an MMO, it's a lobby based multiplayer CRPG with always-online bullshit
It's as much an MMO as Destiny (read: not an MMO)

what?

>Name a good mmo please
SMTO, but it's unfortunately completely DED until someone actually manages to do fully working fan-made server.

i play a couple hours every week and i have no issues finding people to do pve/pvp with in primetime, its very good.
around 500 players online right now, and its a lot higher in primetime/weekends

We need a MMO with battle royale based PvP

Priston Tale

here's one

Dofus.
Join Steamed Hams!

You need to shut the fuck up

FF14 is the only good one because it has a story that is worth paying attention to and a pretty fun community, which is all I ask for in an MMO

There isn't one. The MMO genre is inherently flawed

>t. dumb boomer

Why is it flawed?

Adventure Quest World

Black Desert Online added a Battle Royale mode but then removed it for some reason

All MMOs are trash, but at least TORtanic has enjoyable storylines.

Zero (0), they all suck
Play games for real men aka shooters

It's based on a formula of grind with mediocre to bad gameplay. People seem to excuse terrible combat just because it's an MMO

they removed because of cheaters lmao, and plus, they banned everyone who played that mode, just bought ESO recently and I'm pretty much liking it

Burning Soulworker is really comfy
FF 14 is alright
Reminder that PVP centered MMOs are shit desu

Attached: 1550560415390.jpg (465x778, 291K)

OH NO NO NO NO

youtube.com/watch?v=v_xauRd2wPA

Doesn't have an ending.

MMOs in general suffer from "think of all the fun you could be having playing literally anything else" while you suffer through the grind and mechanics that require complete strangers to not be shitty to you

Elder Scroll Online

Attached: eso64 2019-05-06 17-09-59-29.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

those games are for blacks, or how I like to call them, NIGGERS

MMO is the worst genre of the century

>illusion of open world
>linear boring "content"
>no punishment for mistakes, you never lose items or progress in anything
>shit "click here to attack" combat, no excitment at all in pressing some buttons every 10 secs
>zero skill involved, pvp is just rock scissor paper where the one with the ultra mega epic armor wins
>cancerous communities filled with disgusting trannies,furries and such scum

Hopefully no one will think about creating a MMO ever again

Guild Wars 2.

Attached: AndThenTheresThisFaggot.jpg (920x518, 130K)

>I'm having more fun in that game I played for 10 minutes and discovering than that game I played for 15 years

Attached: 1550343347195.jpg (480x478, 35K)

It's called life sweety

>Asmongold plays an MMO not named WoW for the first time
yep, WoW is now officially dead.

Attached: 1541910177750.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

S4 League it's a MMOTPS

Attached: f.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

My nigga

That game is dead, sadly. I wish Gunz would make a comeback

they removed Shadow Arena (Battle Royale) cuz most players there were cheaters, so they removed it and banned everyone who played it, even those who didn't cheat, by that time (around 1 month ago) the game was on top sellers because of banned veterans who bought the game again due to devs blindly banning everyone

just buy ESO instead or play BDO in Korea (because it's free-to-play there)

Attached: 1539475447901.png (737x639, 447K)

>control f
>no osrs
Comfiest MMO on the market

The eSper autism will never die
>dead
I wouldn't call it dead. More like it's currently zombified
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/S4 League/

Attached: 1550866765784.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Pirates of the Caribbean Online

>the game was on top sellers because of banned veterans who bought the game again due to devs blindly banning everyone
lmao imagine buying the game against after getting banned for no reason

>f2p in Korea
>b2p in NA/Int
>same p2w on both

Attached: 1546378834251.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

Ive played most of them in the past 10 years except ESO so i cant say for that, not including BDO/BnS or anything korean/chinese i think there memes, also biased towards swtor cause i thought it was a steaming heap of shit
>PvE/RP WoW
>PvP GW2/OSRS
>Cheevo/Collect GW2
>ERP FF14
>Fashion GW2/FF14
Assuming you've never played any of these, WoW will have a shitton of content and keep you going assuming you level alts and shit, OSRS/RS3 is autism grinding but the quests are hella fun OSRS pvp is fun, its nonexistant in RS3, community is alright too, FF14 is WoW anime, lots of content considering its release time, i like the raids/primal fights alot, nice music. GW2 has the least content unless your doing collections or pvp (world vs world also) which in that case it takes over all others, legendary crafting on its own takes alot of gold and time, good dopamine hits.

Dofus has tactical combat and basically no grind.

>get blindly banned for playing in a public gamemode
>no warning
>buy the game again
what

Attached: 1553629331493.jpg (200x146, 6K)

GW2

these veterans on korean MMOs are pretty much like pigs, you can throw them tomatoes at their faces, they will squeal and whine, but they will keep eating what you threw on the floor

Silkroad Online

Final Fantasy XI

Starwars Galaxies

Thats it

tfw all my friends are leaving WoW to play ESO

Attached: 1555543722766.jpg (601x601, 106K)

early mabinogi, maybe one of those private servers are okay

if you're new to korean mmo's, here's what happens in Elsword
>spend $2000 dollars in gacha
>whines to the community that the game is P2W asf
>writes a review to not recommend it to anyone
>keeps playing the game and charges more K-Ching with $ to spend it on gacha

Attached: 71l3rEJki-L._SX425_[1].jpg (425x425, 37K)

OldSchool Runescape but unironically

>ctrl + f
>0 results for pso2 or phantasy star

Attached: 1556827718446.png (264x238, 83K)

vets, what else

Ragnarok Online, a decade ago.

Telling anyone to play WotLK should be punishable by death.
It's the beginning of the end for WoW you fucking zoomer

Nothing wrong with cooldown spell based combat

Is DDO in cash shop mode like MHF?

This game actually looks really good. I'm thinking of playing it. How active is it and how is the community?

Ragnarok Online is STILL the best MMO ever created.

It's about the community you'd expect from a game JP-only game with a small but dedicated western fanbase; ironic weebs and ERPing.
Just remember that if you do go through with it, Ship02 is where all the English-speakers are.

Meant for

Thanks user, I'll look into it!

dqx

Attached: Dragon Quest X Online 2019.05.06 - 17.02.09.01_Trim.webm (650x656, 463K)

Dofus
The monoaccount server is active as fuck

Attached: rape.jpg (250x187, 6K)

Attached: rape2.png (638x476, 339K)

Haven and Hearth

pso2, plenty of patch tutorials

She was asking for it

How do i dl it and play it user.

Attached: 1551003287258.jpg (917x942, 121K)

What a great way to advertise a kid-friendly game... post the full webm

WoW (Vanilla only)
EvE online
Dofus

The three only good MMO I played.

>WoW (Vanilla only)
>t. zoomie

arks-layer.com/tweaker-install.html
Have fun, and don't forget to set up a sega JP account (which requires some Japanese captchas to get through).

Pre-NGE Star Wars Galaxies

Yes, most of the best gear is level 1 roulette gear.

i started tbc and to be honest would prefer that over vanilla but classic really look tempting

Who is the person in the picture? I never really thought about it.
Reminds me of suzuya.

Attached: Reichan.png (400x489, 183K)

>91 posts
>no City of Heroes
Don't you like SOUL, Yea Forums?

I know you mid 20s retards love to spew nonsense about things never personally experienced but tbc introduced everything that would later contribute to the death of the game.

ESO's alright. DDO's nice, but they nickle-and-dime you pretty hard for content. Honestly, most of the MMOs I was invested in have since closed down, like Vanguard and Wildstar.

Dransik

Not him but I know a number of fellow boomers who don't realize this and still nostalgia over TBC.

PSO2 is actually not that good. It's kinda fun at first with all the action and stuff, but then you start to see all the cracks. The story is fucking dumb and goes off the rails to the point it betrays its own theme multiple times. Even at higher levels things die in like one or two hits and can barely even spawn. Once you hit endgame, there's nothing to do but farm and wake up at abnormal hours to get that very specific emergency quest you need. Naturally, getting a hot outfit is the actual end game objective. I suppose there's no harm in trying it out since it's free, but damn.

Attached: 1520061467606[1].webm (400x300, 2.3M)

Dropped ESO a year ago, whenever they added Falkreath Hold. Is it any better? Are Wardens useful healers? Are Magicka templars good DPS again?

Attached: 1w9x3c.jpg (584x436, 48K)

City of Heroes

We're never going home

Attached: golden age of mmos.jpg (2238x1692, 1.29M)

As a magick templar at like CP 300 I can pull off over 60k ST damage. And whenever tanking I prefer having Warden healers, so take it all as you will.

exhentai.org/g/440636/f8e1602a0b/
Ootsuka Reika - Somersault!

Ultima Online, Guild Wars 1

Play Blade & Soul.

Attached: Screenshot_190114_007.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

It wasn't rape, by the way. They didn't untie her belt.

>Doesn't know about City of Heroes

I thought they were making progress on the City of Heroes thing.

Only if the rat in your screenshot never plays bns or takes part in bnsg ever again. He fucking ruined everything.

They can easily open a hole in her clothes, you know.

>CTRL-F
>S4
>two results
This place is actually alright

Attached: panda.png (395x301, 108K)

They wanted to check if she didn't hide any apple in her clothes, it's against the rules of the merchant guild.
They were good guys trying to teach her how to sell correctly in that town.
Not. Rape.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=JkR7zClEkAo

Attached: 1547241550721.png (104x67, 4K)

Xenoblade Chronicles X

I switched my Warden from tanking to healing & had switched my Templar to a DPS before I dropped it. Both were fun & effective but I feel like I could've done better when it came to Spell Power. I was only cracking 2500-3000 on my Templar, which didn't seem to do much of shit. Tried vMA on it & got curbstomped. How's Warden tanking though with an ice staff? Still shit?

The worst tank right now is Templar and it basically can get near invincibility at all times. Warden is super strong and the way tanking has moved is that you're gonna be using both staff and sns at different points so you're probably good to go.

If templar is the worst, then which is the best?

Dragon Knight. Dudes are next level.

Wrathstone patch just nerfed racial passives from almost every race by changing from percentage to a flat ammount, so minmaxers got literally BTFO along with their usual "breton=kick" tradition. Also Summerset DLC has an epic story that makes you cry in the end of it.

I recommend you to wait for Elsweyr patch in June 4th, Necromancer class will come in the DLC and you will fight dragons.

FFXI 2003-2008 was okay.

What is it with the ESO craze? I'm not really complaining, just wondering where it came from recently. Is it because of asmondgold?

>Summerset DLC has an epic story that makes you cry in the end of it.

Attached: 1534192454365.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

what is NB Tank?

thanks.

>Also Summerset DLC has an epic story that makes you cry in the end of it.
F

Attached: Darien_strikes_again.jpg (400x256, 20K)

Nixxiom started pushing it a lot because WoW fucking sucks so he checked out that game. Turns out he loved it and started promoting it big so people started coming in and loving it.
Lifesteal Tank, While they don't get shields or much of anything they get a lot of % reduction and life stealing mechanics that make them strong.

It's actually fairly alive if you combine official and private servers playerbases. Too bad the most popular private server is shit.

Attached: 1556364904821.gif (560x373, 116K)

Darien is the god damn coolest dude, I loved him showing up.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Elysium vanilla wow

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 12K)

Recent Youtube / streamer attention from disenchanted WoW players, an upcoming expansion, and the game just generally being less awful than it was at the start.

EVE Online
old Runescape
Wurm

basically, things that aren't strictly themepark fantasy pieces of shit like 99 percent of MMOs.

fuck this nigger faggot im so fucking sick of him appearing in my recommended feed

Attached: 31404160_1794135153942573_8529756950517252096_n.jpg (473x437, 17K)

>Darien
God Dammit!

Attached: spoiled.gif (245x245, 989K)

Tried Templar tanking & you're right. Damn near invincible. Paired with randoms though & it's not even remotely fun. Tried vet Imperial Prison once, idiots didn't understand the "hold the first boss at the door & kill the adds that funnel towards us" strategy.
Dragonknight tanks are OP as fuck. I'm not even that skilled & it takes a severely stupid fuck-up to kill me. I'd rank it before I quit as DK>Warden>Sorcerer>Nightblade>Templar.

What about project gorgon?

Still really early in development, isn't it?

>Lifesteal Tank, While they don't get shields or much of anything they get a lot of % reduction and life stealing mechanics that make them strong.
dayum, then I got fooled by the forum community who said that NBs can't Tank, curse those minmaxerfags!

Attached: 1553224745332.jpg (262x263, 12K)

OP i am an MMO expert i have been playing mmorpgs since 1998 and have probably over 40k hours /played.
There is nothing worth playing right now, every single mmo is either shit or so dead you cant properly play it.
No hope on the horizon either.

based

Its shit becuase it cant handle large populations. When it got popular a while back it lagged constantly in town, for everyone. Its stable now because population is so low, but then there is the problem of it not being a very good game. It has a lot of very nice qualities in its world design and its fine to exist in, it feels well crafted, but they went with absolutely retarded mechanics so its not enjoyable to actually play.

You get such massively big shields at all times its insane, there have been some points where Im just dicking around and have over 60k shields on me. If you spec it right you're also doing massive support and healing as well.
Just play how you want, almost everything is viable in someway if you fuck around with it enough, there are so many sets and weird skills that support every method of play now.

idk, seemed playable last time i checked the steam page, it's got great reviews too, but i never played it, 40 euros is too much for me, but the game seems alright

Attached: iX9lSgZ.jpg (264x239, 24K)

well here you go i guess

Think I'll give it a go again after Elsweyr drops. I hate the grind but damn if I'm not bored with single player RPGs at this point

Runescape 3

Sorcs>DKs>Templars>Wardens>Nightblades

Also, get ready for Elsweyr patch, latest PTS patch will nerf NBs to oblivion by removing all their stuns/snares from Assassination skilltree

ESOs character system is terrible.
I looked up the meta for currentyear and it seems all the tanks use ice staff as their secondary.
Imagine, a tank pulling out a staff.
The last character i made before quitting was a melee sorcerer.
The games just retarded, these ideal destroying character builds are not 'omg so innovative' they are chaotic penguin of doom stupidity.

So many games insist on trying to do something like this to be different that weve not had a normal fucking game in like a decade. Just making a standard class based game would be the unique and novel experience now.
But every single one of these abominations, every god damned fucking one, has the gaul to list their layered skill based abortions as some kind of feature to be praised.
Fuck them, fuck developers, fuck video games, and fuck video game players who are too stupid to protest these horrible design decisions because the fucking website claims they are innovative and their tiny npc brains just accept what ever they are told as true.

>There is nothing worth playing right now, every single mmo is either shit or so dead you cant properly play it.

Attached: 1551534613194.jpg (1446x1080, 343K)

Just saying only zoomers liked vanilla. Vanilla spelled the downfall of wow.

ESO is surprisingly enjoyable

Good thing I dropped both my NBs long before I dropped the game itself

>No hope on the horizon
What about Pantheon, Crowfall, or Camelot Unchained?

unicorn this

Attached: A cute puppy.jpg (800x500, 149K)

Trick question

The only answer

I give Classic 3 months before he disillusionment sets in.

Attached: 1546056206625.jpg (700x500, 155K)

?

Attached: last ned.jpg (225x225, 6K)

And they say that Yea Forums is the worst board

Attached: feelokayman.png (224x224, 7K)

>Fuck them, fuck developers, fuck video games, and fuck video game players who are too stupid to protest these horrible design decisions because the fucking website claims they are innovative and their tiny npc brains just accept what ever they are told as true.
I think you're trying to blame the so called "meta", every RPG has this paradigm, even Pokémon with Smogon and their tier list, Smogon now even has a Untiered list of pokémon that publicly discourages everyone from using them

Progress Quest, Discord Edition

>no one made a piece based on this
disappointing

Define good MMO. What exactly do you want out of an MMO?

like this guy said, it's not the devs nor the game, it's the minmax/meta community itself

>Final Fantasy XI
Return to Vanadiel should happen next week, am excite

Attached: want-1399791249680.jpg (325x415, 97K)

>Pantheon
Ive watched some gameplay, they dont give me hope because it seems like they are focusing on the wrong things.
Do you know why people have fond memories of EQ? Because they logged on, found a group, and sat at a spawn grinding for 14 hours slowly leveling and chatting while the puller pulled and their mana ticked up.
Do you know why older mmos had a sense of community? Because the game forced you to be social, and not just make a few friends and ignore everyone else, but constantly be out there interacting with strangers in the community.
You cant do this now, because peoples communities are not based around the game, they are based around a fucking discord channel. The game is not a world to exist in, its a minigame, an activity they do with their already pre-formed circle.
Guild-centricity, which evolved into this, is what ruined mmos. You can not have games who are focused around these microcosms and expect a more open social experience.
So i watch pantheon gameplay, what do i see? I see people standing around talking on voice chat as they move through a dungeon. Discussing 'strategy'. This is not how classic mmos worked at all.
Firstly, the strategy used at the time did not need discussion, by the time you were in a mid or high level position you had spent hundreds of hours playing your class and learning its skills, and group dynamics. You dont need to say "ill grab the add", you knew your role, everyone else in the group knew it too, the strategy was simply inherent in the class role, you did your job. Much of the enjoyment was actually from this spontaneous cooperation. A satisfaction of the well oiled group just working together with out anyone needing to say anything. But now people are ruined by voice communication, such that they need some reassuring voice-tether to allow them to perform even the most basic of cooperative activities.

Bitch should have known the rules
She had it coming

Attached: 1552870978090.jpg (553x720, 74K)

>plays the game at minimum enjoyment by using the trashy wannabe edgelord class

Attached: 1557157165785.jpg (480x360, 59K)

lost ark online

Spiral knights

come HOME

Attached: 1556455276256s.jpg (210x240, 28K)

>buys ESO
>of all classes, picks Nightblade
>gets killed by crabs

Attached: 1557215992647.jpg (396x691, 62K)

;_;
Leandroooooooo!

Attached: 1538476914512.jpg (960x720, 164K)

Horrible creatures. I avoid them whenever I can.

Attached: 1552576637914.jpg (1920x1080, 563K)

>Crowfall
Its main pitch seems to be its non permanent characters. This is honestly the oposite of what makes mmos good. So you are now what? Focused on your own little microcosm again, your family progression. Only its not evne a microcosm of friends now, its just a microcosm of yourself.

>Camelot Unchained
its too early to pass any judgement here. I played daoc for 3 years and enjoyed it, but i think any game trying to chase specific memories is going to fuck up, because those memories were made by a game whos mechanics and conditions caused those activities to become the preferred way of playing. A game that sets out to cater to them is going to fail, because games are complex systems.
No game should be designed with the intention to guide players into some specific activity or another, rather they should be based on good principals.

Devs designed the system. This is the problem developers have. They get an idea of what they want players to do in their game, then design a system that allows it. This is not the correct way to do things at all, because players are smarter than devs, devs have a lot of other stuff to think about whereas the video game players one and only job, the entire skill set they develop, is on how to exploit/break/optimize the system.
There is nothing wrong with metas, it is in fact the correct way to play video games, particularly mmos where you have some responsibility to not fuck things up for the people you are playing with.
The problem is the designs and the freedom buzzword. More freedom is less freedom, because freedom commonly just means fewer restrictions, and this inevitably means fewer real optimal choices. In a game with 10 classes you have 10 ways to play it, if class x is slightly gimped thats a balance issue. In a game with a thousand skill trees but only two actual roles, you have two optimal builds, and if you dont use one of them its not a balance issue, its the player simply making bad choices.

I had a character for each class, and the "trashy edgelord" class is the one that bored me. Learn to read, niggers

Attached: 1551813368985.jpg (234x170, 6K)

It hardly started with discord. Out-of-game game chat has been going on since the days of teamspeak and hamachi at least. You should be looking at game design. Player trading went out as "convenient" world markets came in, and as a way to dissuade real money transactions. Player grouping went out as convenient group finders came in. Local chit chat went out as world chat shitposting showed up. These are things that naturally drove players engage socially, and MMOs unanimously eradicated them.

Blaming the players might be somewhat accurate but it's going to be fruitless, even more so considering MMOs make that kind of social engagement inefficient now.

I'm not sure you're right on that one. If you've watched the videos, it's some devs guiding a bunch of streamers and other fags as they get handed a leveled-up character and dumped by a dungeon. You can't expect a party of random stragglers to hop into voice. That just doesn't happen. Maybe you get some built-in voice comms that get used some in parties, but that's about as far as I see voice impacting the game. Maybe there's 2-3 people who hit up the spot together and are sitting in their channel talking, while communicating with the rest in text chat.

The guild-centric part is definitely going to be worse though, now that every guild is guaranteed to have their own discord running.

Crowfall has monetization/progression issues. The fact you progress while you play basically means you get strong by playing the game early. And paying real money means your passive grinding is stronger, so the strongest players will always be people who started playing and subbing as early as possible.

>The fact you progress while you aren't playing*

Context?

You had 2 NightBlades, and that's goddanm insane to begin with

this

>It hardly started with discord
As i said, guild centricity. I blame discord now because its even worse than ever. People considered TS to be a utility, but discord is itself their social hub now

I am blaming devs, not players. Players doing what is optimal is the natural thing for players to do. They cant be blamed.
However voice communication has contributed to ruining mmos in various ways. This is just a simple historical analysis. Ive noticed the progression of it taking place. The kind of cooporation that in the late 90s and early 00s was just inherent and natural with out anyone needing to be instructed anything is now confusing to mmo players unless someone is coordinating them with voice.

The worrying thing is that this is what they are showcasing.
If they want to get me excited show me the leveling process. I want to see people grouping up, asessing their group capabilities, picking a spawn, and camping there for hours.
Show me this and ill be interested.

Of course the real thing to understand is that even the games many people have nostalgia for (such as EQ) were actually themselves starting to embody some of the problems that would later befall the genre, but a lot of the older design sensibilities from were still around so it was an overall enjoyable experience.

If the game does not have some mechanics that force people out of their guild bubble for a significant (more than half) amount of the gameplay then its never going to recapture a living world feel. The players mind must become grounded in the game enviornment, the world, that must be the fundamental ground they are standing on. Their guild is just another social layer like their friends list. Unless they can psychologically force the players into this mindset, it will never successfully recapturing the feeling of a world, nevermind the play experience.

Puzzle Pirates before like 2013

cartoon

Attached: sauce 1905091147.png (374x193, 40K)

sorry to not tell you, but the crab death was my experience, turned to be the opposite when made a Sorcerer tho

I mean the title is here, but there's no way I'm gonna watch a shit-looking anime from the early 00s just to understand why a loli gets raped, I wanted some context on the scene, not sauce.

Attached: file.png (892x140, 42K)

Stamina one was meant to be for PvE, got bored of it. Magicka one was for sneaking around Cyrodiil keeps after we lost them to dick around with surprise Coldfire ballistae & trebuchets attacks, then they nerfed the fuck outta Magicka NBs

>Devs designed the system. This is the problem developers have. They get an idea of what they want players to do in their game, then design a system that allows it.
or a minority of elite players bitch and get their way

Attached: 1523900995563.png (1020x1600, 907K)

Made the max amount of characters at a time yet after awhile only stuck with 1/2 of them.
>Warden healer
>DPS Magicka Templar
>DK tank
>Sorc tank (my 1st one)
Other 4 are just sitting there unused

fucking NPCs man, they just stand around and won't do shit, even after you've been doing their daily fetch crap for weeks

depends what you are looking for
if you are a weeb faggot and like erp = xiv
if you are autistic and want a singplayer game but with other people = eso
if you literally retarded or fell for the sunken cost fallacy = wow
if you are a 200 iq giga chad = classic wow

How much does gear matter in battlegrounds in ESO?I'm trying to reach CP160 and then craft my gear as a guide instructed.

Little girl is an orphan with a slime friend. Slime friend brings orphan food, brings too much and little girl decides to sell food so she and slime friend can afford some nice things. She gets beaten up because people are assholes in anime land (the better to make the rando self-insert hero more appealing by demonstrating basic human decency).

name 3 game systems that were the result of pic

both are as boring as a casual player pulling a swiss-knife Templar as if they were in Skyrim

the image demonstrates the problem with consumable content in general. EQs endgame model was not ideal, but the rest of the game helped compensate for it. So WoW comes along and strips down the rest of the game, making a game thats basically modeled off of EQs endgame progression only streamlined.

ff11 was a good game though, it had fun leveling and combat.

2011 runescape

every mmo with a gear based endgame progression system you work through by doing raids is an EQ clone
and every game thats an EQ clone but instanced where you level mostly solo via quests is a WoW clone.

Only this

>ff11 was a good game though, it had fun leveling and combat.
One of the most fun things I did was leveling PUP on 3 alts with no subjob, then going out and soloing shit on them. This is 99-cap PUP of course, there's some essential stuff in the 75-99 range.

Attached: Tarutaru-Puppetmaster.jpg (314x350, 54K)

anything a male does is rape

Runescape

Is it worth playing Galaxies on a private server? I never played when it was actually live.

You're a little behind buddy

Attached: screenshot_190508-19-44-34.jpg (1920x1080, 680K)

no man ever steps in the same river twice

Is SWTOR dead?

Anarchy online is active again thanks to the new rk2019 server.

My uncle got drunk and fell into the Rio Grande on two separate occasions, though.

OSRS

you will never return to childhood ever again

FFXI, EverQuest, Dark Age of Camalot, Asheron's Call, CoH, and Ragnarok Online.
MMOs these days are god awful. You really should have played them in the early '00s.

tera is still pretty good despite all its flaws

Attached: TERA_ScreenShot_20181211_005936.jpg (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Still nothing better than WoW sadly.

Only played it because a lancer class existed t b h

i tried it recently and it was honestly creepy.
I played it at launch and seeing whatever leveling revamp they did made the world feel like a graveyard, not even a graveyard, but a stuffed taxidermied world. You even skipped a lot of zones, no longer even bothering to go into them.

Its mechanics were kind of fun but then i got to reading on the forum how people get upset if you dont know the high level dungeons and so the only prospect of trying to play with anyone died when i hit the level cap and i uninstalled.

and its more fun to sit here complaining on Yea Forums than it is to play WoW

If I was thinking of playing skyrim again anyways, is ESO a good thing to play if I just have an itch to play an elder scrolls game?

Lancer was fun. Though apparently people wanted the other tanks for groups? At least, that's what I heard.

For the asking price of $10 there's a shitload of content and yeah it isn't half bad either.

fpbp

Well why visit Yea Forums at all we can just play video games.

You're literally a retarded dumb fuck contrarian if you don' think World of Warcraft is good.

That one you played when you were 13.

*was

>It's based on a formula of grind with mediocre to bad gameplay. People seem to excuse terrible combat just because it's an MMO
and yet, mmos have drastically improved their gameplay to adhd idiots over the years, even done some good action combat like tera, and the genre is less enjoyable than ever.
almost like the combat isn't the main focus of an mmo and only makes up a part of the game, it cannot carry the game alone