Pick a shit artist

>Pick a shit artist
>Awakeningfags ignore it entirely

Seriously what the actual fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 3543534534.jpg (2331x1310, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4MOZa8QGsOo
strawpoll.me/17962825
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yet these design decisions are being praised by sites like kot*ku. really makes you think

whats wrong with it

Shit looking like something from tumblr and shit, bros

Shit artist for a shit series.

At least the typeface looks nice.

god Edelgard makes my cock ROCK HARD

The girl on the far left has to be a lesbian.

She's got some tiddies, that's for sure.

The 3D models are so god awful.

They all dress the same, and their uniform is boring.

>bitch about waifufaggotry in FE for years
>now they've changed artists and are going for the fujobux
>game still looks boring and has even less focus on gameplay
Goddamn monkey's paw

The main reason I'm not getting it, imagine getting a shit artist than making designs that look like complete shit compared to previous entries. Not to mention as noted by many other people the 3D models look like complete dog shit, HOW DOES XENOBLADE CHRON 2 HAVE BETTER MODELS ON THE SAME CONSOLE.

>>Pick a shit artist
They did for Awakening and it sold.

What is with that hat? It's not photo-shopped, is it?

Attached: 1300924204830.jpg (811x720, 207K)

How the fuck can they so something like Xenoblade which looks AND moves great and then something lifeless like this? The best thing about Xenoblade 2 is not how it looks but how they move, its something no other anime game got right. Fluid and expressive gestures.

>HOW DOES XENOBLADE CHRON 2 HAVE BETTER MODELS ON THE SAME CONSOLE
Too bad about those resolution issues where you can't make out the characters anyhow.

This is real reason Nintendo doesn't push stronger hardware; they know most of their studios couldn't handle it.

Fujofags will rise up

>Seriously what the actual fuck were they thinking?
Nintendo has little to no respect for anything that isn't Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon. Look no further than how they initially handled Prime 4.

Why can't they make 3D models like the ones in Fates' CGs?

Attached: 1557189490911.webm (1154x650, 2.91M)

not their fault nobody buys metroid

WAY too much work.

The get out of those uniforms the moment they hit level 5 and promote.

>not a single great game in 10 years
>somehow surprised when they plop out another turd
y'all peeps goofy af baka lmao

Attached: htfij.jpg (392x708, 92K)

>diy
>pushmo
>not good

Seethe, incel

Honestly, that #fe wii u game looked better.

Even if the artist was good the models would still be dogshit.

THIS GAME IS A ARTISTICAL MASTERPIECE
THE GAMEPLAY IS A 10/10 FLAWLESS
THE ANIMATIONS AND MODELS FOR BOTH 2D AND 3D ARE AMAZING 10/10
THE DIFFICULTY IS GREAT
THIS GAME IS A FLAWLESS MASTERPIECE
YOU INCELS SHOULD TAKE NOTES
FIRE EMBLEM IS BETTER THAN EVER
SIT THE FUCK DOWN Yea Forums
SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN

Attached: EEF1088C-215F-4E69-BAE7-E2479B172BE5.png (480x711, 397K)

Yeah, fuck IS

Attached: 1557190764305.webm (1154x650, 2.9M)

I want to impregnate Edgelord and make thousands of edgy babies.

The gameplay looks even worse than Echoes, which is a shame after we got Conquest.

I knew they couldn't stay on Kozaki forever....but fuck man

Attached: Shinmei_portrait.png (470x512, 294K)

I don't like every unit being a non-classed trainee that you have to train into an actual class. FE always revolved around the gimmick of your units being individual characters and their pre-set class roles were a big part of their personalities and differentiating themselves from the other units you were getting. By allowing everyone to be every class the appeal of the characters is lessened.

>fujobux
Every male looks like shit
-t. Faggot

Attached: 51393B77-599A-4F7F-925C-B88640757431.jpg (661x661, 140K)

Because this looks like dogshit, you braindead waifutard

And you think this looks better?

It's just your starting army, retard. You really think they are going to be all your units thorough the game without others joining?

Attached: 1557121557940.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

I played Awakening up to about chapter 8-9. Is it worth picking back up? Everyone seems to love the story and characters.

Given there are no "LOL BOOBIES XD" yeah, it looks better.
And why even comparing CG to real time models?

This is how Fates real time models look

Attached: hifpwOn.jpg (640x480, 58K)

>GET SMOKED

The art is shit
The story is shit
The gameplay is good
You decide, but for me, I couldn't bring my self to finish it despite heavily investing in lunatic.

Nobody cares about Awakening's story. It's easily the most forgettable part about the whole game.

Especially because of that random timeskip and the filler arc with the Walmart dude.

Maybe because 3H is made for a console like 10x more powerful than a fucking 3DS?

>No glassesfus yet

Attached: EF242319-8154-4970-9E83-E92830799E0C.gif (220x237, 201K)

>Awakeningfags ignore it
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. When they reveal you can fuck your students, the gold rush will begin. Also reminder, they didn't reveal child stuff for Fates and Awakening till right before release

Hello ACfag

>Pushmo
>Bad

I bet you hate shit like Lolo and Baba is You too, ya brainlet.

Attached: 813B7431-400F-4CDF-A141-111979421A02.png (680x697, 899K)

Finish it you pussy.

Attached: 3v9je8h.jpg (500x486, 61K)

Those character models look like absolute fucking shite. What the fuck

Dorothea is gorgeous.

It's the face that puts me off. The pupils dont move. No change in expression. The only thing that moves is the mouth and they have to turn the entire head to look in another direction. I like the FE series but this looks completely amateur

why do you have screen tear? Is this what a shitty console game is?

>He doesn't know about the object clipping yet

Also here's what is supposed to pass as a woman in this game. Take note of her death mask (her regular face).

Attached: 1550336156503.png (1280x720, 1.65M)

I hate the way this artist does eyes, they just look so dead

The character designs are honestly fine. Edelgard is top tier. The emotionless 3D models are worse.

Just like Awakening's did back in 2012 yet nobody cared.

Did you also complain about PoR models being N64 tier?

Have you never seen a nintendo game before or something? Most of them are full of it.

>The character designs are honestly fine.

mhmmm I don't think so dog. I don't think so at all. It's shit art and 3D models. 2 for 1 combo for the otome lead artist.

Attached: 1556208600916.jpg (920x1676, 893K)

I stopped playing Nintendo with ds, and game cube,I only played BOTW on emulator.

This unironically looks better. Just compare the eyes. This is has much more soul.

Gameplay was pretty fun, but I've always found Fire Emblem middle of the road as a strategy series. Admittedly I haven't played anything older than FE7 (which is my favourite in the series), but IMO they're easy to digest hybrids between FFT and advance wars with the standout feature being units with permadeath and strong personalities. I assumed their appeal was in story and characters instead of strategy mechanics. A lot of the combat is based on the rock paper scissors weapon triangle (as well as the magic triangle archer interactions).

they arr rook the same

Those eyes look awful. This looks like tumblr fan art

Only Lorentz is bad tho, and he's probably supposed to be the annoying loser guy anyway.

>Was on a 3ds
HUH I WONDER WHY

>shiny plastic hair

Ugh

No, every female has that weird fat jaw thing going on.
At least with T3H I can actually look at the models in the cutscenes instead of staring at the text so I'm not disgusted.
Not that I'll buy the new FE game any year soon.

It's downright embarrassing Nintendo cancelled Metroid Prime 4 dev to reboot it. While this shitstain on the Fire Emblem franchise doesn't get a visit from the higher ups to unfuck the graphics.

Not a fan of the eyes and there is some obvious same face for over half the characters

>>Was on a 3ds
What are you implying here?
The models looked like shit and 3DS hardware didn't have anything to do with it. They didn't have feet, they were blurry and very low poly.

Go and compare them with Echoes models which are 100 times better despite being on the same hardware.

Attached: 1556222668524.jpg (393x603, 251K)

Fuck, I don't know whether to go for Eagles or Lions. It's a tough choice between Bernadetta or Mercedes.

Attached: 1552729549369.webm (480x592, 557K)

jesus christ these hair colours, like the fuckin power rangers the whole gang is here

Attached: 1556240102637.png (1000x563, 200K)

Oh no no no no no

terrible animation

Awakening/Fates' art director became Echoes' overall director, and so he likely wasn't involved in Three Houses.

It's not just the artwork, the overall presentation lacks the appeal that all 3ds games had.

Welcome to every FE ever.

Attached: ss (2018-11-11 at 09.34.02).jpg (883x634, 300K)

>FEkeks

Attached: 1526478895150.jpg (480x467, 45K)

>All that aliasing around her character
>The shitty costume design

Well I can see she -does- look better without the photoshopped J-idol hat. But now it's gonna annoy me if I see her in a class that has no helmet but her portrait always shows a hat while her character model has no hat. What I'm trying to say is the hat is retarded and out of place. This isn't a portable mode screenshot either, this is what this AAA Nintendo 1st party game looks like while Nintendo's Mario and Zelda team are busy with new games.

For fuck's sake.

Attached: 1550210189237.jpg (281x266, 49K)

golden deer looks like it's full of autists and gays. are they, dare i say it... /our faction/?

Look at those dead fish eyes, that face with no expression, that girl has seen some shit.

>modern fire emblem players
>having standards

>and yet no female redheads
Why

Attached: Selena_Room.png (325x408, 187K)

I feel bad for you FEfags having this as your next major entry but your general is tied with /alter/ as being one of the worst popular generals on /vg/ so I guess it's deserved.

Attached: 1557214830495.jpg (341x364, 22K)

FEfags deserve anything bad that happens to them

Twin tail tsunderes a shit

Fatekeks

Attached: eee.png (508x718, 947K)

Man, I was so sure on Dimitri's route but those 2 new girls with Claude are making be take a step back.

>one pic
>the rest of your JUST game
kek FEcuck

Attached: 1556463810899.webm (1280x720, 908K)

I'm picking Edelgard's house solely because of her.

Who's the cliché ara ara girl?

youtu.be/4MOZa8QGsOo

Reminder that the black guy in the Blue Lions is literally named DOODOO

This series needs a break.

Objectively the bowling animation is funny as fuck while the man blonde Luvia got shit on pretty hard. Look her hands too, Christ, the artist should really do this one over and pay the devs for a 2nd chance to unfuck the art, if only for his honor as an artist (I mean the guy who did Parvari got shit on so hard he quit being an artist and never fixed the art lol).

Attached: $60 Switch masterpiece fujoshi paradise.png (373x562, 194K)

>meanwhile Fate has yet to have a single good game
Unlimited Codes was decent I guess?

this is genuinely late ps2/early ps3 era graphics and I'm not even memeing

Attached: 1555665109691.jpg (442x509, 27K)

Fuck, how do you make your mainline game LOOK WORSE then Fire Emblem Warriors?
Fucking hell FE on suicide watch.

Delete this

Attached: 1528962690292.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Mercedes

You think they rebooted MP4 over it's graphics?

How does it feel, knowing your games are now just glorified ads for some gacha trash? They don't even bother trying to make the game look good since they know it's not what actually matters.

The problem isn't the artist, they're just not a good character designer
>Shitty female byleth design
>A lot of same faces
> No strong designs to fall in love with, best so far might be hat girl and that's just becuase she has a hat
A school setting really just hurt this game's characters.

No, but I do think Nintendo will step in to protect the Metroid IP after it got nearly killed off thanks to Federation Force. They should take that same approach with Fire Emblem Three Houses. Take for example Bioware, they would've been better off had Mass Effect Andromeda never released, it has tainted their brand permanently.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

InSys have made it pretty clear any talent they had is long gone and all they have now is artists and waifufags, and the gacha audience

They have no idea what people actually want out of FE because pre-Awakening fans have totally different tastes from the current fans

Also they are expected to make something totally out of their depth (a full Hi-Def home console FE game) when they could barely crank out half decent handheld games (and recycled prolifically at that)

Left: Four different otome games, four different artists, actual in-game portraits
Right: Three Houses
Never fucking tell me Kurahana is a good artist

Attached: otome portraits.png (445x909, 740K)

Good thing there's nothing even close to an Andromeda tier game in sight then, i guess

it's the crispy jagged outlines on everything. P5 was on ps3 and still had less jaggies than that. this is way below what nintendo should be capable of, especially considering how much fucking money FEH makes

I mean if you are willing to put up with graphics this last-gen you may as well just buy Valkyria Chronicles 4 on Switch instead.

It's your point that the designs are taken from those otomes? Because they are all very generic to begin with, and only the third one looks kinda similar and it's the best of the bunch too.

Thanks for saying it, straight guys keep thinking this will get fujobux but i'm gay and none of these guys are worth it.
Where are the Lon'qus, Vaikes, or Gaius's?
Or the Hinatas, Jakobs, Silas's, or Niles?
How the fuck did Kozaki master attractive guys and girls while an actual fujo artist sucks at both.

>waifufags left

There's not a single attractive girl in 3 houses, though. I'm excluding the teacher because in anime and games the MILFs are always absent from romance. So yeah, out of all the girls they've shown the 99.9% are all ugly as fuck my dude.

yeah and considering the cash FEH is making its bizzare that this seems to be so low budget

This is what I'm planning to do

I don't get it

No, I just think the left ones are better drawn, I just put them next to somewhat similar characters so the difference in art could be more obvious

I think his point was the sameface. Otomeshit is known for having massive sameface issues, on purpose because "style", yet it manages to be a shitload more diverse than this one guy who isn't trying to make everyone look the same.

it would be like if Fate GO announced a proper action game but it looked like Dynasty Warriors 9.

>implying grandpas are not doing the same

Oh, okay then, nothing to argue on that.

>the pupils don't move
Do your pupils move by themselves

Yeah and where are my Odins, Bennys, Niles and Silases

Also straight girls generally have worse taste in men

good on you, the DLC is worth it too. in total there's at least 100+ hours of content

Never fucking mind I'm retarded.

Attached: 1556961255716.jpg (1440x1440, 213K)

>the art is shit
Stopped reading there

Oh no no no no no Nintendo why would you hire this artist

Attached: 1552306250556.png (982x1196, 1.28M)

Compared to all the other FE games? Yeah, it's bad.

>both old and nu fire emblem fags hate it
Who is this trying to appeal to?

>catches a frame of animation
>"LOOK AT HER SHITTY FACE BROS"
Atleast post a webm

It's funny apparently when the devs of KH3 started working with Pixar, they were confused why western animators were so fixated on eye movement and eye contact. they all said they had never given a shit about "off-camera eye contact" or where eyes were looking in cutscenes before, seems JRPG devs just don't care about realistic eyes at all lmao

you got BTFO Fekek

Attached: 1555095279014.jpg (1920x1080, 494K)

The upscaled PS2 graphics aren't exactly helping either.

It's mostly Smashfags and console warriors tearing the game a new one and prepping it up as a dead on arrival disaster.
Others are still interested in it, even if they criticize the visuals.

>raked millions from Awakening and Fates with its 30$ true ending DLC along with the gacha
>game barely looks better than a last gen title

Attached: 1451522420850.gif (500x384, 986K)

I like that FE soldiers are in uniform. It’s a shame that their faces are also uniform and the hair styles are so incredibly cringe.

Its 2019 and nintendo still can't do AA

As someone that only knows FE characters from the ones posted on Yea Forums and Smash, they don't look that different/noticibly bad from the rest.

>Smashfags
Rent free

OK. Character design still sucks.

Attached: threehouses-foes.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

Gays =/= fujos. Fujos have different taste in character designs.

>these characters that are meant to appeal to women don't appeal to me, a man
Are you two retarded? You'd make a retarded but cute couple.

They look fine.

It's not the switches fault. It's a shit console but even other first party games dont look as bad. ISIS are just incompetent

Attached: 1556220153695.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

holy shit this is ugly as fuck. The old dude on the left look like he's photoshoped in.

God, with Fate's it was a clear cut on what side I wanted to experience first, but here it's like 2 decent characters per faction.
>Caspar and Petra (Bernadetta seems cool but I wouldn't keep her as an archer)
>Mercedes and Dudou ( Bottom girl seems promising)
>Golden deer has the best leader to me but other than that it's just the bottom two girls

There aren't even any worthwhile guys.

>The gameplay is good
LOL

Attached: 34216-1412809200.jpg (808x240, 47K)

This game looks terrible but I'm still going to buy it hoping the maps aren't dogshit.
t. fujo

Attached: 1534519767253.png (540x551, 263K)

Can we have a thread about this game that's not just a circlejerk about how the visuals are shit?

God she could atleast open her mouth and close her eyes or something.

>wahhhhhh
kek FEkek

Attached: 1545950214684.gif (490x380, 995K)

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1200, 346K)

Reaching, your honor.

Shut the fuck up, waifufag.

>PS2
Be nice, this garbage looks like the N64

Attached: 1556299205755.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

The art's fine to me.
It's the no avatar customization that I don't like.

Xenoblade’s in-game visuals are head and shoulders above this game while also doing more technically on the cpu-side. FE is just an extremely lazy effort in terms of graphics. They could have probably made those designs look good in-game, but their 3D artists are also apparently not up to the task either. And lets not talk about how awful the environmental design is.

Attached: 7BBFC912-AC4B-491B-AA2E-8595E7E03C58.jpg (1959x1959, 1.06M)

No, Fire emblem is doomed to be invaded by angry smash rosterfags for the foreseeable future.

That makes no sense. It looks like any other generic animu crap and even has another 1 billion year old loli. Why would shitaku wank off over it?

I don't see them appealing to fujoshit's either since I liked the designs they were obsessed with in Awakening / Fates, so if they can like those and then these too then they're just desperate and obsessed with anime men.

Why are Squarefags so uppity about FE lately? Could it be that all of Square's TRPG franchises are dead? :^)

>fire emblem
>sweeping medieval wars with a cast of likable characters
>I KNOW
>LET'S TAKE THIS SETTING AND PUT IT IN A HIGH SCHOOL

Attached: 1432337262738.png (500x500, 222K)

>Could it be that all of Square's TRPG franchises are dead?
Dying with dignity rather than submitting to waifufags and shitting out soulless games

Its not even the artist's fault. They probably knew what they were getting with the hire, and if they had a problem with it than when the artist submitted the designs the directed should have said "no fuck that, please change this and that about these designs". Obviously they didn't have a problem if they didn't request any changes.

Because it's on the Switch

>Even shigenori soejima designs more attractive guys than the fujoshit woman
Where the fuck is my FE Akihiko?

That environmental texture work is pretty good, it's an open world game too (this is the DLC right). MonolithSoft is the same team that helped Zelda Breath of the Wild finish their game on time. Looks like IntelligentSystem is working with a skeleton crew of retards with no outside help and the chief being fujoshi dumbfucks.

>story will be shit
>visual looks like utter garbage
>gameplay already confirmed casualized, haven't shown they care for any balance
What's there to talk about? The game is crap

Attached: bw6TXjw.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Yeah. The girls have dead fish face and the guys look like ugly girls. It's just the worst.

Attached: summer scramble.jpg (1422x562, 146K)

I don't know why people keep acting like the previous games had some godsend art, I know tumblrites were just mad there were like 4 sexual designs out of 35. Are you one of those idiots?

If they didn’t care about Prime 4, they wouldn’t have switched studios and delayed the game by potential years. They would have stayed the course and released a shitty game.

>Game looks worst than Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE, a shitty budget spin off
No no no no no no

Portraits look terrible.
Animation looks terrible.
There’s not one thing that looks good here. Rest in piss.

Edelgard is cute. Everyone else is shite.

it somehow looks worse in motion. Maybe it's the pin-prick pupils.

>FEtard still having a victim complex about smash
How pathetic

Don't mention smash, you're going to make the local ESL mad.

>front mission
>dying with dignity
PFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

boring fucking style.
NEXT

Isn't this the same thing that happened to Valkryia chronicles? They took a game about war and being on the battlefield and brought it into a school setting, then the game sold like shit cause no one wanted it.

Literally the only thing good

Attached: 1550400590623.jpg (819x1069, 103K)

Back then it used to look good

Attached: AwakeningGreatKnightPortrait(2).png (256x256, 48K)

>Dimitri
Idk why but this sounds like a name a faggot would have

Attached: 1553029490625.png (285x267, 148K)

>completely different screen
Oh ok so you're not proving me wrong on her face. Thanks for reminding me that this game has really shitty backgrounds though. It's even worse that the interiors are bad too.

Also happened to the trails series.

Attached: 1512674291043.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

Are there any TRPG/SRPG franchises left that aren't dead or shit?

Sorry, I want some actually cool designs and not some stupid ass school life bullshit.

It really shows that its a fujo artist with this.
Edelgard is the only female design that looks like it had any effort put into it and rest look so generic and phoned in.

Attached: edelgard3.png (710x890, 918K)

god.... Imagine if eyes were just frozen in place in that game.... The graphics are way too good for that too slide now.

It didn't you fucking retard, but compared to the dogshit that is 3H it was great.

Attached: 1551641678096.png (265x282, 29K)

Imagine having a victim complex about Smash not even realising the people who hate the game the most are its own fanbase. There is nothing more pathetic than a FEcuck. Nothing

It's too soon, the shell shock of VC2 going anime high school and on PSP of all things is horrifying.

Kozaki is fine when he’s not doing awful armor designs for the sake of diversity. Hidari is a legit great artist and did a great job with Echoes.

Never argued that it didn't suck. So y'all are deterring from the fact that I was right on using one frame of an animation was a bad argument.

Of course. Old habits just die hard for these traditional JRPG companies. They consider the eyes just another feature like hair or clothes

Hidari is dogshit. Get some fucking taste retard

Haven't been keeping up, what's wrong with the gameplay now? I thought the new take on classes sounded great.

Games like Radian Dawn had artwork with colors that popped and designs that looked elegant. On top of that, characters didn’t all have the same face and head shape. There have been some past duds, but nothing as bad as 3H.

Attached: C3A4E543-D97C-4CDD-8B40-CB679F7BB4B0.jpg (1440x900, 372K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1557153476779.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Hidari is godtier artlet please go

Still haven't mentioned any kind of limit or major gatekeeping to classes, so it's going to be another Fates/Awakening situation. Cancerwheel is back

>People will defend this when Xenoblade Cron 2 exists

Are you talking abotu Awakening and Fates? Because there was no "stupid ass school life bullshit" and there were some actually good designs ebtween the two games.

Hidari is utter fucking garbage. He can only make one single face and every female is like a disgusting moeblob with no distinct features. He's the most bland and dry artist imaginable

Obvious troll is trolling.

So what's the general consensus on the artstyle outside of here?

>I'm the fucking retard
I never said 3H was great, maybe follow the conversation better?

VC was never popular in japan tbqh

Truth, never reply to any retard who says that hack is good

Why does everyone think I was referring to 3H having good designs when I was talking about Awakening and Fates?

No mother fucker I'm talking about the game the thread was made about.

NO SHE IS MINE AND MINE ALONE
SAME WITH CAMILLA

Attached: 2CC4A112-287E-4D5D-816A-DBDADAEE8DC9.jpg (1023x1023, 148K)

>That shitty blank expression
>THOSE AWFUL FUCKING TEXTURES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY EYES
>Isn't even holding the weapon, it just clips
They really just gave up. Why didn't they contact Monolith Soft or ask Atlus for some help? Koei Tecmo doesn't even put out good shit.

Isn't the limit that you have to pass the exam for the class? You need good enough ranks and characters will be good in some and shit in others. Also, literally just don't use the turnwheel. It's just more shit you can ignore, like Casual mode.

It'll be weird when you, the professor, fuck your own students.

not nintendo. IS and Koei Tecmo. both are tech illiterate.

Oh, so you're a fucking idiot who was focused on 3H when I was obviously talking about Awakening and Fates being called out for "shitty art" compared to the games before them.

Here’s you (You). Consider buying some eyes with it.

>all those dead eyes

Are the devs just being cheap?
And I thought Gamefreak were lazy assholes

Attached: 1349190822615.jpg (294x207, 23K)

>there were some actually good designs ebtween the two games.
How did we go from this...

Attached: Tauroneo_(FE10_Artwork).png (600x850, 476K)

To THIS

Attached: Tharja_(FE13_Artwork).png (411x891, 302K)

>I CHERRYPICKED THARJA THEREFORE I'M RIGHT
Are you proud of yourself? For picking a completely fucking different character?

My bad. Awakening’s art is okay (because I like the artist for his work in No More Heroes), but it doesn’t really suit FE.

No need, unlike you who has no taste and likes eating shit out of a barrel

strawpoll.me/17962825

Has has no one talked about this bad boxart till now?

Attached: otome garbage artist three houses.jpg (741x1200, 236K)

Pretty sure there were threads pointing out how trash it was.

tauroneo was based

Even the Great Knights in Fates/Awakening are weird garbage compared to Tauroneo.

Attached: 9E4829C3-0CB7-4301-AC83-E0F050B67373.png (120x113, 28K)

Where were you? People have been shitting all over the box art since it was released, and that's definitely not just here, but across the board.

You know what this reminds me of? Turok, on the gamecube. You get like 2 nice CG cutscenes, but for everything else in the game it's just Turok's model bobbing back and forth when he talks. Doesn't even have a moving mouth or anything.

>dark mage from a desert area
At least pick the awful armor designs from that game.

Iris? I meant the eyes dont move, they're constantly looking straight ahead.

>cherrypicked
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AWAKENINGBABBIES WHAT DO WE DO?

Attached: FEA_Stahl.png (422x406, 240K)

Yep. There were like 3 going on at once at release.

>being a dark mage has anything to do with looking ugly and wearing unfitting clothing
>being in a desert has anything to do with something
Ok retard

No there is no limit. If you want half the roster to be cavs you are able too. Don't use it isn't a argument.

Is Stahl supposed to be a bad design?

They better fix this right now

A...Are you actually retarded? I'm honestly afraid.

>supposed
Maybe if you are unable to use your eyes

So is Fire Emblem Warriors good? I'm seeing it for $25 right now and I want to scratch my fire emblem itch somehow (Not digging my 3ds back up)

Yes you are actually retarded. Good job confirming that

S-S-SHUT THE FUCK UP GOD DAMNIT
ITS FLAWLESS
F L A W L E S S

Attached: D6B1399C-9723-45A1-8D26-D3750E843F15.png (400x416, 152K)

Why was Echoes so good but 3H so garbage?

She has the looks to back it up.

The game came out a year ago and is already discounted over 50%. This is a Nintendo game, might I add.

Ah, this is why people hate Yea Forums. The faggots who just go
>your sensical reasoning for something is stupid
and then turn around and go
>YOU'RE RETARDED, RREE

Because Echoes wasn't good in the slightest.

God, I need to buy a bigger SD card if I get this because no way am I going physical.

Echoes was a return to form, if you don't like it then you're an Awakeningbabby

You are a actual fucking. Dark mages have no reason for wearing unfitting clothing and being in a desert. Gas yourself you stupid fuck. Not like you can, you are obsessed.

Echoes was a bad game.

retard*

It had good art and voice acting and the side quests were fun.

The gameplay was too easy and boring and the equip system was lackluster but I guess that's what you get remaking a nes game

Don't they need the proficiency required to be a cav though? Anyone can be a cav, but they gotta pass the exam, and if their horse skills are shit, that's pretty unlikely.

Every other FE thread here is waifu faggotry and Heroes discussion. Awakeniggers have overrun this board for awhile now.

Echoes was actually a pretty good game.

It didnt have good art, the voice acting was bad, and the side quests were fetch quest garbage you fucking idiot. The gameplay was complete shit with some of the worst level desig put into a game, no consideration at all with the mechanics as it's a broken eas piece of shit and the AI is a bumbling bunch of fucking retards. Nothing has to do with it being a NES game. It's just bad.

It wasn't. Stay obsessed

because the artist draws gay porn so that's very progressive and great.

You don't need a lot. It won't take a while to build a full team of Cavs/flyers/and staffers

Echoes was a good FE game.

>Echoes was a good FE game.

Attached: aqua.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

Desperately trying to bump the thread aren't you.

If they were going to hire an otome artist they should have hired one that had some experience drawing for games not taking place in modern-day.

It's the resident Echoesautist.
Whenever Echoes is mentioned he goes on a seething shitpost tirade and the best thing to do is ignore him.

It's fairly obvious it's him because he's criticizing the art, which most rational people agree is one of the highlights of the game.

Attached: 1545142633010.gif (640x266, 3.24M)

>it won't take a while
What are you basing this on? Since when do we have numbers for what the exams require? Since when do we have the base skill ranks for every character for you to know that you can easily just make a cav party after a couple hours?

Criticizing something bad is what any normal human does.

Attached: 1557000964942.jpg (720x480, 33K)

I agree.
Not really, the only thing about 3H I'm looking forward to is the Edelgard porn once she gets into Heroes

It's a FE game. You can already make the assumption it won't be balanced

>academies didn't exist in medieval times
kys

YWatch.

How do you fucking know.
Game isn't even out yet, and on the level up screen we did see mastery for skill went up by 2 points out of 70. Byleth can at most give you 5 points per lesson from what I could tell and 1.5 points of mastery if the student is proficient at the discipline.

At this point we don't even know what each tier of the cavalry and leadership skills do.

you fucking wish N64 had those graphics
you fuckin shitter

In an ideal world (or every company that's not Nintendo) it's normal for games to not drop in price like this. Also isn't it Koei Tecmo published or am I on drugs?

Because it's a FE game, the same series where you in a game you can make two strong wyverns and a Cav right out of the gate.

Zelda OOT on the N64 had more expressive faces than this.

You're right, even N64 games look better than this fucking garbage.

Attached: 1556299668094.jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

Lol you're embarrassing, try to act your age if you want to have a discussion you frothing child. The art was a vast improvement over the previous FE titles; characters had more detailed shading and armor looked textured compared to Awakening/Conquest where it looks like they point and clicked to fill in every part of a character with solid computer paint colors. The voice acting was good. And while there were a lot of fetch quests there were also side quests that had you go out and kill things. They're all optional and there's no downside to having extra things to do in towns.

>progressive
Only if you're a fujoshit. I'm so fucking sick of girls being obsessed with gay porn.

>It's shit
>Oh what's wrong with it?
>It's not balanced
>How do you know that?
>You just know lol
Okay, user.

It was terrible.

The art wasn't a improvement over anything. Hidari is utter fucking garbage. He can only make one single face and every female is like a disgusting moeblob with no distinct features. He's the most bland and dry artist imaginable. The voice acting was bad, killing things is the same exact fetch quest shit you fucking moron. They aren't good and the fact you consider them good means you never played a game with good side quests in your life. Having optional content doesn't stop that content from being bad. Not a argument.

>is toilet helmet supposed to be bad design?

Attached: 4c4x6j7o.jpg (2072x2838, 1.8M)

>b-but muh shitty art and music

I don't mind the eyes as much as many people do, what really gets me is some of those hideous haircuts like Lorentz and Lindhardt have and the downright amateurish level of detail their clothing has. Hidari was always going to be a hard act to follow but they really dropped the ball when they choose this artist - I wonder if she knows someone at ISIS or something.

Yeah, the game suddenly won't be balance. If they haven't shown limits yet like SD there's no reason to think they will show them off now.

>that random long cloth running down the chest to the knees with the fucking belt on top of it
why

>placing two bad artists next to each other
What's the point

There's nothing wrong with being able to make your whole party cavs or pegs as long it's not equally easy for every character, which we already know is the case.

the art is okay, the design is shit.

Is Leonie a girl? Please answer yes.

None of the art is okay, only the design on the left is okay

Yes there's a major problem with making every character the best classes in the game.

shit taste

Mommy!

I've never heard of a man with a name like that, so sure.

Alright. Draw me your ideal FE design. I'll be waiting.

Link me a good artist.

If I has shit taste I would like bad art. I don't of course. What? You thought I was a FEtard?

>how can you tell this food is shit? Are you a chef? No? then you can't voice your opinion

kys underage

No homo, but i would homo for Akihiko.

the third game sold well

This is the only good artist.

Attached: Franz.png (252x572, 140K)

Why are FEfags so angry at eachother all the time?

Attached: KazumaKaneko-Beelzebub.jpg (1920x1968, 740K)

FEfags pretend which shitty game is better than this shitty game not realizing they are all bad.

I'll probably still buy this. The actual gameplay looks fine, and I've really not cared about graphics in a long time.

They brought back colourful hair, so it's already 1000% times better than Fates.
Three Houses seems to upturning a lot of the conventions of the series, which has already been done a few times before, so despite seeming weird it actually has a good chance of being, well, good.
Not a great chance, but we'll see.

the characters all look so fucking boring, what happened to the signature artstyle of FE? I expect huge shoulder pads, giant weapons, gilded armor with funky designs, wierd looking mage characters. I assume maybe it will get more interesting later and we are just seeing the early game, but every character has nearly the same outfit and the only thing differentiating them seems to be their hair.

>They brought back colourful hair, so it's already 1000% times better than Fates.
That was already in Fates?

Why does she have male pecs?

That's not a human and kaneko's human designs are lacking, we just love them for nostalgia. Now if you said Soejima...

Literally everything was better than Fates.

If someone wants to spend all the extra time grinding all the dudes with 0 horse skill (and at the expense of every other skill that could get worked on) just to play horse emblem, then that's fine. Cavs are the one of the GOAT classes, but I don't want a party full of fucking Vylands just because he's a cav. I seriously doubt that characters with low proficiencies will be easy to class change into those low proficiency classes anyway or it would be retarded.

>kaneko's human designs are lacking
Outside of the faces when he went to digital, not really.
He can't draw feet to save his life though, sadly

Akihiko is just hot as hell. it's a shame Soejima hasn't come close with a main party member as hot since P3, but atleast I have Dojima and Iwai.

Azura, Hinoka, Sakura, and Flora have bright colourful hair. Everyone else is either blonde and black/brown, or a muted, duller shade of a colour. Looking at a lineup of the whole cast, along with their largely black/white armour designs, makes them all very dull to look at.

You said link a good artist and there it is. The only problem with his humans is when he went digital and can't draw feet, and the upper black lip shit, but they translate well to 3D

to be fair feet are hard as hell.

Wow, the sameface is fucking powerful in this game.

Attached: 1459277725470.gif (480x270, 2.49M)

True.

You probably dont need to grind. The hub will have a million broken features like the other 3ds.

This was probably the direction they went in because of Cold Steel, it finished recently in Japan and was pretty popular.

>They all dress the same
Wow it's almost like they're in a school uniform

Not planning on getting the game but those designs look fine.

If there were, then you'd be right, but we literally don't know that.

>the game will be unbalanced because it could be unbalanced
That's not how this works.

14 games, all of a sudden it won't be balanced

To no ones surprise FEfags don't actually care about gameplay

Attached: 1499243944192.jpg (581x603, 64K)

coloring is different and clothes don't really match
I don't think kurahana actually designed their clothes/armor and it doesn't seem like she made the portraits

Sure, but we have no reason to believe it'll be because of My Castle type shit.

Off topic but Akihiko's English dub is god like perfomance.

Yeah

Attached: 1548473236947.png (608x900, 752K)

My castle was broken as fuck and they are bringing a hub type feature back

We don't even know anything meaningful about the gameplay, if you're talking about the Switch game

>went digital
more like got a colorist
gradient-looking shit isn't kaneko's own coloring, it's another atlus artist, megumi shiraishi

god i love this artist so much

Yeah, there were hubs in FE9-12 too, but they're not My Castle broken.

Not sure what you're implying here other than dyke > milf

#FE had some issues with derpy looking models due fact that models never exactly look at camera.

But goddamn that look really awful.

Attached: 1536157556518.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

Because the designs here are so generic characters need rainbow colored hair to be identified

Those weren't nu-FE

>food analogy

Ask me how I know you’re American.

Attached: 11CD0E23-3694-4FFD-A7C5-D40DAA63461B.png (488x320, 24K)

So... This how FE dies... Damn.

it looks like some shitty kickstarter rpg, is the lead artist even japanese

And we have no reason to think 3H isn't Nu-Nu-FE.

Its just Nu-FE

the core problem with the designs is that everyone is wearing clothing that is far too similar. I understand it's because of the job change/school system, but it's backfired because it means all the characters distinguishing features are on their face, and most artist couldn't make a unique cast of characters relying only on face. Clothing can reflect personality and add subtle touches to body language but since everyone's a student, none of that is allowed, meaning you only have a fucking fujo artist trying to sell these characters with faces

How does this game manage to look worse than the persona spinoff?

That is one shit looking model.

Valkyria's death can't be attributed to only the setting of one game but multiple on top of an accumulation of impressive brand mismanagement from Sega.

It's mainly the fact that despite the game being manly popular in the west, Sega suddenly decided to make it a franchise pretty much exclusive to a console that didn't really sell well here before coming back 10 years later with a game covering the exact same conflict for the 3rd time, making the few still interested in that franchise already know about the main plot developments of the game.

Because Awakening tore a giant rift in the fanbase. Newfriends want dating sims, waifus, and watered down gameplay. Oldfriends want greater focus on story, more complex maps, and tamed character designs.

Nothing wrong with FE models. The game just have basic ass lighting.

Attached: Tiki@TheTunnelHome_half.jpg (1280x720, 459K)

He is a Telliusfag.

It's always the Telliusfags.

First, you're a brainlet, Tauroneo is a general, not a great knight.
Second you have terrible taste, both generals and greath knights look good in Fates. Kill yourself.

Attached: FatesGeneralPortrait.png (452x512, 274K)

>Oldfriends want greater focus on story, more complex maps, and tamed character designs
Speak for yourself, fuck storyfags and fuck designfags.

Attached: 1487568656910.png (289x343, 14K)

Attached: 1446603469000.png (240x220, 9K)

lol nu-emblem shitters who pretends CQ is the best

Why are nintendo incapable of making good looking games that aren't mario or zelda? This might be their ugliest exclusive switch game yet.

Shit looks like a worse valkyria chronicles

CQ is indeed the only good 3DS game, and better than your favorite FE game unless it's 6 o 12, sorry your taste is trash.

I want waifus, tougher gameplay, more complex maps, and outlandish character designs.

Attached: 1466748552436.jpg (400x316, 42K)

Attached: FE4.jpg (632x632, 213K)

>Buy a switch for Smash and FE specifically
>FE gets revealed
>The artstyle is complete fujotrash
>Will probably sell like hotcakes because fujos are insane
>This will be the future of the franchise
Welp, rip FE i guess

Can there ever be a more self loathing fandom besides Fire Emblem? Because holy shit you guys need to go out more.

Attached: 1527891840868.jpg (468x571, 57K)

>literally pretending to be someone else
Kek

Shit happens to every Nintendo franchise not named Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon eventually.

The joke is that awakening and fates are more complex than the older games right?

>you need to go out more
>you must be fun at parties
>just have sex lol

Attached: 1541799793190.jpg (409x618, 58K)

Imagine beileving this

the fucking shadows don't even align properly with their feet and it pisses me off

Fuck you talking about nigga? Xenoblade and Fire Emblem are developed by two different companies.

legit looks like anime mannequin with different hair and accessories
absolutely zero soul

you get warned for flamewar instigating if you point out mario kart 8 has no AA here on /vee/

Attached: 1557186522771.webm (1280x718, 1.47M)

hahah holy shit source on parvati artist's butthurt? The fact he got to shit up several servants alongside whoever the fuck did jing ke and Nightingale annoys me to no end

Attached: 1522701174154.png (1668x1831, 883K)

Attached: __camilla_fire_emblem_heroes_and_etc_drawn_by_enlay__800507d17ff407aed2479d2b8fbc1cf4.png (2250x2800, 3.53M)

Attached: 'murica.png (364x852, 131K)

Attached: __camilla_and_dsr_50_fire_emblem_heroes_and_etc_drawn_by_gigamessy__fd69b3b5152b8acc168d4dfdf9b8ce14 (750x1000, 431K)

>All wearing the same outfit and their most defining features is anime hair colors

Bring back sprites and proper character design, they look like a damn marching band

Old Emblem: Soul
Nu Emblem: Some soul
Kusoge Houses: Negative infinity soul

is intelligent systems working on other games?

they all look so generic and samey

Dimitri's group is the best looking ones. You just have to ignore his stupid hairstyle.

They have to wear the same outfit because they are students going to the same school. The uniform design does look so bland, though. All they had to do is design a male and female version of the uniform. I wish they had tried their hardest to make it really nice looking.

Doing another runthrough of FE4 right now, going to try to get the best ranks I can this time (no way I could ever get Max Rankings without intense planning, though)
The main thing i'm debating is whether to do ClaudeXErin or NoishXErin. Claude passes an extra Staff rank to Fee and makes Ced pretty amazing, while Noish makes Fee's combat really good but makes Ced just good rather than outstanding.

Attached: 15021476223471.png (500x500, 221K)

>hole in the helmet is right on the forehead

So I started it up again to try and gauge it better but from what I remember.

Characters range from meh to pretty good but its completely dependent on who you pair them with because development changes depending on the S Link which asks for multiple playthroughs

Pacing is fine but the story seems insanely safe and pretty bland its not bad per say so theres that

Gameplay is good if you like the genre and breaking RPG's in half lot of ways to make some cheep nonsense.

Overall its pretty solid if not also the beginning of the end

Attached: ee746f714ccf2c0124225ea600cd31d9.jpg (500x729, 66K)

At least Awakening had a reason for their designs on the female dark mages, but what about Fates?

Conquest.

No it won’t fujos were crazy about FE to begin with and now they’re just releasing a much worse looking game that has a much lower install base than the 3DS. This game is literally designed for no one.

Does it upsets you user?

Attached: 151231.png (253x87, 3K)

I love feet

lol, kys fag

The story isn't safe it's poorly written and doesn't know what its trying to be. The gameplay is awful, dogshit level design, pair up is broken, unit balance is fucked with Robin soloing everything and you barely get any units in the first place, magic is insanely OP, second seals are garbage game design, STR are cancer

That game doesn't have any of that.

>no boob jiggle
pathetic

What do you think "uniform" means?

>Is it worth picking back up?
If you enjoy seeing all the enemis die instantly against your super powerful units during EP, yeah it is.

Go play some good TRPG instead this mess, for fuck sake.
At least I hope they don't fuck up gameplay, class customization sounds good.

Attached: 1497290902171730739.jpg (1600x900, 482K)

Story isn’t great and yes the game is kinda broken with weight being removed, infinite reclassing, pair-ups and 1-2 range weapons/magic. Maps also aren’t very good, either but I don’t think you’ve hit any of the really bad ones yet.

Fore Emblem: Three Faces
Because thats all our artist can draw.

Attached: IMG_2408.jpg (505x506, 33K)

>Difficulty
Yes.
>Varied maps
Yes.
>Waifus
For better or worse, yes.
>Outlandish designs
Yes.

Either you didn’t actually play the game or never finished it. Happens every single time a FE “purist” asks for what they’ve already gotten in Conquest.

what the fuck is this tortoise Zaku dude
how the fuck is he supposed to see
this is ridiculous

It looks fine and I think the school setting is neat. Fight me.

Based Wada. Her and the Thracia artist

>tougher gameplay
Doesn't exist. Marx, Camilla, Kamui completely break the game, Kunai shit all over ranges weapons, many of the enemy composition is shit since the game doesn't force you to rush and there isnt anything blocking your way to 1 turn many maps without effort, this makes enemies not put up a fight since you can always take on very small groups at a time. Reclassing is still in and not balanced, allowing many units like Joker and Kamui to destroy Chapters 6-10, it's way too easy to stack buffs on Marx and Camilla with tonics, forges, cafe and still has a OP version of pair up, the ability to double, no fucking triple dance is absurd. There's way more stupid shit like the my castle garbage.
>more complex maps
None of the main game level design is close to complex, the peak of CQ is 10 and that's it. Many levels can be flyer-skipped and theres barely any anti turtle incentives. There should have been more chapters like 10 and P17, P22, than garbage like Ch.11 and chapter 26, and 27
>Waifus
Kill yourself ironic weeb
>Outlandish designs
They are shit. Not outlandish.

Attached: 1017142.png (500x632, 205K)

Echoes was a quality FE title.

Obsessed

>Echoes is the standard for a quality FE game
This series really is shit huh

I'm an Awakeningfag and I'm very excited for Three Houses.

>Marx, Camilla, Kamui completely break the game
>Many levels can be flyer-skipped and theres barely any anti turtle incentives.
Actually play the game you dumb nigger

She has boobs, so yes, she's a girl

Attached: leonie.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

I know.

They're too samefacey and the shading is iffy but the designs themselves aren't all bad
The eyes are inexcusable though, how did nobody higher-up step in and call them out?

>assuming xer gender

Not an argument CQbabby. How about you try not being a dipshit for once. Let me guess, "Marx "can" get one shot by the stationary shining bow user" right?

Attached: 1507406734947.jpg (500x624, 135K)

that it's not very good

>What do you think of this FE game?
>it's unbalanced
>Why?
>because it's an FE game
Why the fuck did you click on an FE thread, and then have a 45 minute argument, just to end it in such a retarded way?

Attached: clown school.png (729x279, 29K)

Conquest is one of the best FEs.

>boobs
i wanted a boy thats actually a girl
dropped

Ever since that mobile garbage came out Fire Emblem threads are unbearably shitty. This fanbase is fucked.

Obsessed. 15 mistakes, all of a sudden the 16th won't be fixed.

Only during a challenge run.

They were shit before that

Why enter a thread that had 15 consecutive games you disliked just to complain about the 16th one for almost an hour, if not longer?

Only dislike bad games. Besides you can't stop replying

None of these bother me apart from Lorentz. The uniforms are another fucking story. If characters are wearing a similar uniform at least differentiate them body wise, there's some characters that look like a head swap.

>autist in FE threads uses the same images each time, same arguments each time
>people still give him the time of day

Anyway, 3 houses has terrible graphics and sub par art, it's just those combo'd make the visuals beyond terrible.

Attached: 43089424686649ae674d00c62737edc5.jpg (564x392, 50K)

Oh look a shit eating delusional avatarfagging waste of space. Wonderful.

>Besides you can't stop replying
But, you had to reply in order to say that.
I've been here for maybe 15 minutes but from the looks of it you've been here since this morning.
Which one of us is "obsessed" again?

Don't bump on page 10 so obviously not.

Yo, faggot, can you at least use a tripcode so I can ignore your posts?

Hey, fuck you, DIY is kino

god fujos got such shit taste

Obsessed

Can you kill yourself you worthless stack of shit. Slice your throat retard

>no u
Mental state of FEtards

Attached: yeah whatever stupid.jpg (383x383, 69K)

Don't use one of the best manga "arcs" of all time as a reaction image for yourself dipshit.

>Obsessed
The mental state of FEtards

Yes you are right.