Behold the most underrated video game in the history of all mankind

Behold the most underrated video game in the history of all mankind

Attached: 720B5F87-8084-4464-8E62-064DBF46E328.jpg (616x353, 51K)

Btw I didn't mention this in the opening post but please reply to my thread

*Behold the most dead video game in the history of all mankind*

It was good. It deserved to be popular, people were just pissed off at Valve

Its hot, hot garbage mate.
You pay for the base game and they have to pay consistently to be able to do anything in the game. Its completely shit and you are very upset that you spent money on shite.

>20something dollars entry fee while the rest of card games go with the f2p model, plus unfair microtransactions inside as well.

Yeah, this game deserves to to die and it shows alot about the current state of Valve.

Gabe is a retarded fat fuck

Also RNG out the anus and its dead as fuck lol. Have fun alternating between playing against the two other people playing, Ivan and Paco

you get 20 bucks worth of packs when you buy the game. buying individual cards is better than buying 100 packs and hoping to get lucky or grinding for half a year. you are retarded

Yes, buying the cards now that they are worth less than what I scrape of my shoe is cheaper, fuckhead. When the game launched did they have the entire collection for sale at a decent price? No? Yeah, fuck yourself and say hi to Ivan for me.

You know what's the best game mode in digital card games? Draft. You know which games let you play draft for free? Only artifact

Shit was worth the price for that alone. And you could sell your 20 bucks worth of packs to get it back, albeit in steam funbucks

im talking about the launch prices you fucking retard, everyone was freaking out over axe meanwhile the rest of the useful cards cost like 30 bucks total. how many packs do you need to buy in hearthstone to get a useful deck? retard

Yeah,20 bucks of random cards unfitting for your deck build. Card games like this and heartstone are a scam as they are always pay2win. Its ok though, no matter how much you shill this game, no one will come to play it so dont push yourself too hard

>launch prices you fucking retard, everyone was freaking out over axe meanwhile the rest of the useful cards cost like 30 bucks total. how many packs do you need to buy in hearthstone to get a useful deck? retard

>people bringing up the price of the cards
The games dead because the game itself is shit.
Even the people willing to spend money noped the fuck out

Yup I played over 100 hours of nothing but Draft.

I quit once they said they were going to remake the game from scratch. If they they are not going to release more sets, there is nothing new to try in Draft.

See? This guy has a personal vendetta against a video game. Retards like this skew public perception with their baseless vitriol. A lot of people could have had a lot of fun playing Artifact but butthurt "conscious consumers" like this dolt had to bloody everything up.

>SCAMMY AND PREDATORY PRACTICES

Go play a real game retard

Attached: qqy8ap96fab21.jpg (778x548, 170K)

how could anyone be hyped for a computer tcg, they're nothing but soulless jewish schemes

ROFL what a faggot. The game was made to make Gabe money, it probably did seeing as the game was shit. Just move on to the game, stop seething on Yea Forums.

That's true but card games are cool

you dont lose 99% of your playerbase because people are pissed
they gave it a shot and didnt like it

BROS I DON'T GET IT WHAT WENT WRONG?
WE HAD GARFIELD!

pay to pay to play shit game
much epic so much win bazinga! thank you based valve