So this game became DOA as soon as the pictures with the sunlight we're released right...

So this game became DOA as soon as the pictures with the sunlight we're released right? I'm serious when I say that seeing that plus the gameplay footage actually totally killed my hype for this game, and I was really excited for it.

Attached: Cyberpunk-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (1340x754, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KARL8iGTc5c
youtube.com/watch?v=LSIafJnomgU
youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0&feature=youtu.be&t=1492
youtube.com/watch?v=U24-PF0_Zj4
youtube.com/watch?v=8X2kIfS6fb8
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/7gkl0b/i_love_the_pop_culture_references_in_the_witcher/
steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/613958868370485528/
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WHAAAT?!?!?!??!?!?!?! A SOLAR SYSTEM?!?!?!??! IN *MY* CYBERPUNK UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's dumb

It's more like 5th element. You watched the movie right?

Attached: 784733.jpg (750x445, 76K)

It was the gta in the future that killed it. Completely fails to capture the feel of Cyberpunk.

whatever you say, zoomie

Can't wait for a million "points of interest" consisting of a container with loot and some street trash guarding it.

The gameplay and setting both look like shit and not real cyberpunk. This is cyberpunk.

Attached: daria-rashev-roofs-1.jpg (1920x836, 362K)

>we're released
Come on, man

You watched Bladerunner and thought that was the definition of Cyberpunk?

CDPR HIRE THIS WOMAN

Where's the punk?

nah.
also, night footage this e3 boys, can't fucking wait

the shit they're making sure the fuck isn't. it needs to play like a mix of unreal tournament and ninja gaiden to be truly good

Attached: duncan-halleck-cyberpunk2.jpg (1920x1240, 653K)

Because sunlight doesn't aid the cyberpunk aesthetic, nor it's messaging.

For example, in Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep the Earth is so polluted and dark and dusty and shitty that everyone leaves to Mars(?). Had the environment been bright and sunny, it would've clashed with the concept of how deeply humans fucked up the planet and continue to fuck up other planets out of selfish greed.

I'm phoneposting from work forgive me

But for real though, the dark neon cityscape aesthetic is CORE to a cyberpunk feel. Just image search "cyberpunk -2077" (to filter out results for the game) and literally every single result is night time with neon lights.

This too

What makes a cyberpunk setting?

>So this game became DOA as soon as the pictures with the sunlight we're released right?
No, and being unable to distinguish your own emotions from those of others is a major sign of autism.
>seeing that plus the gameplay footage actually totally killed my hype
Yeah, if you were informing yourself on any other site you would know that this sort of major reaction is rather unique to this place.
And even here you will find more people calling you a retard than agreeing with you.

he streets below are dirty as shit and full of druggies and gun shops

futuristic city, lots of rain, neon signs and street lights, tall as fuck buildings, lots of drugs and gun stores out in the open, also crazy ass weapons like monomolecular katanas and acid guns and shit like that

Attached: masashi-imagawa-wip4.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

nah the xbox subreddit also called this game out for looking like shit

>Make game about cyberpunk called cyberpunk
>Don't give it a cyberpunk aesthetic
>Literally no one but people on Yea Forums are disappointed

>REEEEEEEEE WHY ISNT EVERYTHING LIKE BLADE RUNNER!!?????!!!! REEEEEEEEEEE

>more people
This matters how?
Do you also think that TW3 is a "masterpiece"? Because that's what you hear people saying constantly, but you have to be an absolute retard to agree. It's a good game but its many flaws are way overlooked.
What a joke.

>i-i-it has no neon light so no cyberpunk!!!

>sunlight
People talking about "sunlight" are missing the point. The entire aesthetic is wrong on multiple levels. It's not as simple as bright vs dark. It's like the art director never saw/read/played anything cyberpunk related in his life.

>futuristic city, lots of rain, neon signs and street lights, tall as fuck buildings, lots of drugs and gun stores out in the open, also crazy ass weapons like monomolecular katanas and acid guns and shit like that
LOL
you know you can just look the definition up, right? you dont have to parrot everything you hear.

OK BRO

so they should call it Space opera with one cyberpunk section 2077

This is the most "wow, cool robot" shit I've ever read.

A cyberpunk setting is dedicated to its theme not its tech.

No, contrarians couldn't find anything to fault so they recalled that Blade Runner was set during the night and decided to whine about that. Always this constant pathetic need to whine about things.

image search for "hapiness" and literally every single result is some insipid vacuous advert background stock photo
you know why because it's hapiness is not an aesthetic it's a concept that some lazy retards associate with certain color schemes and imagery

reminder mike pondsmith, creator of cyberpunk lied about the game, in a video before the reveal of that shitty demo he said cyberpunk was dark rainy nights with rainwet streets as he walked down some street at night

then the demo gets shown and he does a 180 and says how it looks amazing and he trusts cdpr

he sold the fuck out man

i bet they will backtrack hard on the sunlight shit and they will show some bladerunner shit at E3 this year

Attached: p05j40wv.jpg (976x549, 68K)

Won't that be the case when it's night?

It needs to be at nighttime because the day is the working day. At night, all the normies have fucked off and all the interesting characters (especially if they have day jobs) are free to do stuff. The same principle applies to crime stories (The Warriors, for example, or Sin City), paranormal stuff (VTM and the World of Darkness in general), conspiracy stuff, etc. You can have daytime if it's the ending of a story or they're at a coffee shop after a particularly eventful night to discuss/digest shit. But thematically, even if the story is spread across multiple days they'll skip over the daytime because the characters aren't doing anything interesting. They might be involved with their daily lives then, but they only gather together to do interesting things at night.
And any self-respecting cyberpunkish story that has a daytime sequence will try to mitigate the actual brightness by having it be really heavily polluted (they're supposed to be dystopic as fuck, after all) or by concealing the light somehow (like Hengsha in Human Revolution).
This isn't just cyberpunk. Imagine the thief games if they showed garrett walking the streets at noon doing his shopping and shit. It'd totally kill the atmosphere.

My main issue with what was shown was necessarily the daylight but the small as fuck buildings. Most of them were barely 2 stories tall and the """"""skyscrappers"""" were small as shit.

I want some massive city with massive buildings for that authentic claustrophobic feel

what backtracking
they were always going to show night time

You know what it is? Everything is too 'clean'.

Think of ANY cyberpunk franchise and it's dirty and shitty. Heavy weathering, grime, dirty/broken lights, low light holograms, either rain, fog, mist, or some other pollutant in the air. Cyberpunk is defined as low-life, high-tech. If you can't capture the low-life, it doesn't feel like cyberpunk.

Cyberpunk 2077 is just way too clean. Everything looks nice, buildings are spotless, advertisement is bright and unbroken, air looks FRESH, not a lot of trash around, homeless people, people in trench-coats/dirty clothing.

It's not the gameplay or the trailer, it's the aesthetic.

To me, Ghost in the Shell captures that quintessential cyberpunk feeling. The opening Hong Kong scenes are just a perfect illustration of cyberpunk done right in daylight.

Attached: 713ce69f89033a201615e8f6e3f4fce1.jpg (960x520, 101K)

@461520051
You're not even trying.

Attached: 1539811694535.gif (540x268, 1.66M)

there's nothing about the concept of cyberpunk that says that it has to be at night but there is a psychological mechanism in humans where the night feels different to the day in obvious ways, and when the same place is daylit, the 'buzz' will always evaporate. Deus ex 1 is a good cyberpunk game so i was looking up 'deus ex daylight' to see if there was any levels i forgot in the day. no but i did see an image of one of the newer games with one and you know what it looks like - watch dogs. that's what happens if you wait till the sun comes up in cyberpunk. cringey ass watch dogs. or looper. on the other hand the matrix had many day scenes

happiness is an emotion, cyberpunk isn't, retard

Guaranteed inside of a week there will be an "always night" option if it isn't in the settings by default. Yall need to calm down and let the game speak for itself at E3 some more. Damage numbers are the most worrying thing to me.

Attached: 1552873736353.jpg (607x1080, 110K)

You're right, the human brain treats the night as inherently different than the day. If you see the same place during the day, the charm is gone and it looks empty and sad, like Coney Island at the end of the Warriors or the Hong Kong picture the guy posted above.
It's a great feel for the ending of a story, but if you have a day-night cycle where it keeps happening, it's kinda iffy. Especially if you don't make it grimy and lived-in. 2077 looks way too sterile.

Nah, it's just you. I got more excited than ever after seeing the gameplay vid.

this was a really good explanation

Another thing to consider is the vibe of darkness feeling hopeless and bleak, which is what cyberpunk is supposed to be about. Light feels hopeful and more open.

He's right though

i mean, it's true it's not night but the city is called Night City which makes up for it completely. you can't actually complain about the lack of night

It's captures feel of Cyberpunk 2020 and that's a big fucking plus for me

People going "HURR SUNLIGHT BAD YOU'RE DUMB" don't understand this. It's a feel thing more than anything.
The matrix's real world was permanently dark though, which is a major plot point and backs it up even more since the matrix, a fake paradise, isn't like the dark real world.

what is cyberpunk if not a vibe, user

will there be a "make it cyberpunk" option though? I've already played GTA 5

Night City is named after richard night. it has nothing to do with night as opposed to day.

No, he's full of shit.

Well, let me put it another way then. If you asked someone to describe what they associate with happiness, what would they say?
Warm, fuzzy, bright, things like that.
They would not say dark, rainy, bleak, etc.
It's the same thing here.

>fake paradise
matrix wasn't a paradise the paradise made people crazy. anyway, they still managed to include scenes that were daylit without fucking up the mood because they did the muted lighting and the colors right (before slopping green all over it later in rereleases) whereas the OP game has fucking glinting glaring yellow sun. The sun fucking reflects off the road like Gran turismo

i hope you're not a real person who thinks you make a point. lmao

K lmao. Great discussion, retard

Cyberpunk to me is just "gritty future" and it still sells that well.. you guys are all just wankers. This is coming from a nintendo boi who likes the look of your game

god Yea Forums is retarded

Attached: Cyberpunk is an asthetic.png (672x232, 19K)

>cyberpunk is rain and neon
Imagine being this retarded hahahaha I cannot breathe

Attached: 1401116722028.jpg (393x398, 30K)

Dude it's a bright sunny day when Neo talks to the Oracle. Stupid retard.

>Damage numbers are the most worrying thing to me.
Why? They were in Witcher 3 as well.

10 months later and people still can't accept this games is based on cyberpunk 2020 not blade runner.

Attached: 1550401288475.gif (500x394, 973K)

user.... the world inside the matrix wasn't cyberpunk

He probably has difficulty separating guns from one shot kill situations in real life. Though ironic, swords pretty much one shot kill in real life too.

>cyberpunk 2077 looks so clean it’s basically just gta

Attached: A51E94D8-12B4-4030-B84A-95C0A18625F7.jpg (2000x1125, 278K)

>cyberpunk can’t be during the daytime

Attached: 0D72BE7A-D321-4C36-BCEB-9BD235B44AE6.jpg (2000x1125, 299K)

The world inside the matrix is inherently cyberpunk because it exists within a cyberpunk world by your logic. And anyway, by all standards the matrix is not cyberpunk. The real world is destroyed.

>there's a game that consists entirely of your gif shit

>muh neon lights

Attached: 195F9CA3-58B1-4AE0-9D7E-EC0F63C87D62.jpg (2000x1125, 296K)

>Cyberpunk 2077 isn’t cyberpunk

Attached: EF504521-CEA4-4650-B393-AFCAC4E0E825.jpg (2000x1125, 352K)

>all those pink and purple hues
>about a dozen LCD screens scattered around presumably displaying advertisements for corporations
This game looks dope. Great cyberpunk aesthetic.

Nothing looks right to me. Not just the sunlight. Why are there hillbillies? Why are there areas with no technology at all if it's supposed to be a cyberpunk setting? Putting blue LEDs on a shotgun does not make it a cyuber weapon. Why do the cars have normal wheels? Why are there normal cars?

Attached: 1529185119192.jpg (786x1024, 154K)

die in a fire retard

Attached: 1551707150732.jpg (910x480, 135K)

>BHYHRURBBBRHH WHY ISNT IT DARK ALL THE TIME 0/10

>ITT retards

Look at these:

Attached: 1551707559726.jpg (1024x663, 668K)

Attached: 1537473037285.jpg (509x1024, 45K)

NO! DAYLIGHT GOOD!!! REEEEEEEE

cyberpunk isnt an aesthetic its a genre. high tech doesnt mean certain types of people wont exist and cant move to the city. it doesnt mean that less tech places dont have the tech needed for cyberpunk just like poor people can still have smarthphones. Also when the fuck is EVERY car needs to be flying needed for cyberpunk?

Leaker told me this planet will be the setting for Cyberpunk 2.

Attached: planetary.jpg (630x332, 14K)

AAAAAAA

Attached: 1528573798175.gif (388x264, 3.7M)

It's a complete saturation of tech. Everything is supposed to be man-made. God is not supposed to have a presence at all.

Attached: cyberpunk-city-by-artursadlos-dbb7hcs_orig.jpg (1100x602, 279K)

Lets be honest you guys wanted it to be a vaporwave game not cyberpunk

>Why are there hillbillies? Why are there areas with no technology at all if it's supposed to be a cyberpunk setting?
are you retarded or something?
yes, rural areas still exist in cyberpunk. it's 50 years in the future, not 500.

Attached: 67776.jpg (978x768, 174K)

I'm just buying it off of the strength of The Witcher. Don't really care about the setting, so I don't know if they butchered it or the people complaining about sunlight are right, but I've got a feeling it's not those pedantic fags.

I’ve already shown in this thread that the game IS the cyberpunk game that these retards want

They just keep posting meme cherrypicked images or simply dishonest images

they want darkness, rain, cyan and magenta
look at some of the photos itt, modern day shit with lights
amazing

You know, back in the 80's I don't think people thought 2077 would be normal. Their Idea of 2020+ was something completely different. They thought there would be flying cars and floating cities.

I guess Altered Carbon isnt cyberpunk either

you dumb

>take a look at this actual chinese city from seveal years ago! Proof that cyberpunk future hillbillies can be real!

Attached: 1511582478654.jpg (588x823, 109K)

That show is garbage at any rate. The pilot was interesting but by God it became very silly, very fast

Vaporwave is quickly turning the genre into the next Steampunk. Just replace cogs with neon lights and the brown filter with night time.

Night City does look a little too clean for me admittedly, it's a little more "realistic" for 2019 but the low life in Cyberpunk usually goes hand in hand with unhealthy living conditions. It's still dystopian but definitely not traditional Cyberpunk. Not that it makes it bad or ruins the fucking game but I definitely have to get used to it.

Sunposting is ridiculous though. Go play Katana Zero or something.

You’re a fucking idiot. The game isn’t “clean” at all. THERE ARE PICTURES IN THIS THREAD LOOK WITH YOUR EYES

It's not going to be DOA because the last Deus Ex flopped and that's why CD Projekt went with the GTA V in the future aesthetic, this is what normies want.

Attached: image.jpg (665x1280, 127K)

its also a book retard. but it being bad doesnt change the fact that you are wrong. just because it doesnt fit your image of what you think cyberpunk is or what you wanted doesnt make it not cyberpunk

I'm still going to play it

These threads are all made by one samefagging incel, right?

ITS GON B GUD

No idea what you're even talking about. GIS shows something completely opposite of what 2077 is going for though.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1875x814, 243K)

That shit sucks you retard

So, the only real cyberpunk game remains E.Y.E right?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is like screeching something isn't fantasy because it doesn't have tolkien dwarves or elves.

>Yall

>dare to make any criticism of art direction
>[insert any ridiculous strawman about the sun]
When is this becoming an instant ban?

AHHHHHH
CDPR CAN DO NO WRONG
BLADERUNNER IS SHIIIITTTT
MY IDENTITY IS INTRINSICALLY LINKED TO THIS COMPANY, STOP ATTACKING THEIR PRODUCTS

ITT: People who hear "dystopia" and think sunshine and rainbows

Attached: 1555420393752.jpg (476x436, 26K)

He literally says the sunlight in the OP post.

it was a comment to the presence of god. One of Altered carbons main groups and themes is religion and how tech affects peoples beliefs and how that also relates to crimes. also the show and books have brightness and day parts, along with more rural areas

>sun good
>night bad
>dystopia bad
>dystopia night

What kind of retarded normielogic is this?

That's my first post directed at you, you belligerent fuck. And what the fuck does it matter that it's based on a book?

Cyberpunk: "a genre of science fiction set in a lawless subculture of an oppressive society dominated by computer technology." If you want a blade runner game then just say so, it's your loss anyway

oh don't be so simple. "God" as in the naturally occurring.

Whaddya mean you've never seen Blade Runner?

Attached: file.png (808x455, 585K)

And? My point still stands.

Does it? Is it a strawman about the sun if the sun was literally the whole criticism?

>this is the only "argument" CDPR shills use to defend their futuristic GTA

Yeah, see... the thing about that is that Cyberpunk came about because it was created in a tabletop and card game. The cards created the game world and all of the standing "lore", if you can call it that. Those cards all have artwork on them that should have been a guide to making a cyberpunk game. Instead, for reasons known only to them, CDPR just went with modern day Los Angeles.

it also has that. thats actually one of the main plots in terms of how the technology affected the world and people and society as a whole. the main character even grows up in a rural area and that was while the tech existed

ok start posting the memes lets go

OP here, the sun wasn't the whole criticism, I just mentioned it as a part of the tipping point for me. The whole feel of the game is just off and the brightness of the environment is a big part. It just doesn't mesh with the idea of a technology controlled dystopia to me.

Attached: 1557180517625.jpg (603x466, 27K)

Bruce Willis has a hangover (in the future). Does it have anything else?

Not to mention new Blade Runner also flopped super hard.

It's almost like they want to sell their game to more than 200 autists.

Look, I'm not gonna criticize your feelings on the matter, but you can have a technology controlled dystopia where the sun still exists.

this, it's so cancerous how sandbox games have become

Pretty much.

"every building is full of rooms that can be explored"
that's such a bunch of bullshit. I worry Cyberpunk is going to have a tiny world. Plus it looks like you can't steal cars... wtf

it's more like saying Lord of the Rings isn't Lord of the Rings if it doesn't have Tolkien Dwarves and Elves.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided was fucking fantastic. Rip Deus Ex, you deserved better.

It really does look like modded GTA5

my hype was killed when they revealed that it would be exclusively first-person-view

So did the original Blade Runner as a matter of fact. Traditional dark cyberpunk has never appealed to general audiences. No wonder Eidos moved on to an Avengers game, gotta get those normiebucks.

It looks like you get a couple of hubs and scripted missions with a stealth and a loud route

I like that it's different, and really nails the punk, instead of being noir and calling it punk.

People just want more of the same. That's fucking boring, give me attitude and fluorescent colours over grey and rain.

I still remember seeing the demo on the street for the first time and the pedestrians were all clipping through each other LOL. This game is either going to be vaporware or be a broken mess of broken promises.

>t. One of the yards that faked motion sickness

exactly. they make it seem like it's a big open world, but I bet it's just going to be very linear and "story driven"... oh boy

*tards

Is it going to be another 100+ GB game

>Cyberpunk isn't an aesthetic, it's a genre!! It can be whatever I want it to be!

Attached: ss_a3ddf22cda3bd722df77dbdd58dbec393906b654.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Them going cross gen to maximize sales is going to hurt the quality of the game. Next gen's out in a year, they should focus on getting it right for the new hardware only.

They haven't promised jack shit.
It's retarded fan boys hyping themselves up because "based cdpr"
Look how many retards think the Witcher 3 was a 10/10

>and the pedestrians were all clipping through each other LOL
>WHY DOES THIS EARLY GAME FOOTAGE NOT LOOK PERFECT HURRRRRRR?????
Cringe retard.

Attached: B0EAC643-5805-41A2-BA4A-9A6CAACA8C67.jpg (576x618, 70K)

>Announce a game
>Show off your best footage so people know what to expect
>it's buggy shit

>>Show off your best footage so people know what to expect
>>it's buggy shit
Yes that’s what happens when a game is still in development retard. I bet you were one of those fags who got all hyped for Anthem because
>That E3 trailer was le epic bros :D
When it turned out that entire thing was a fake vertical slice

>Transmetropolitan wasn't Cyberpunk
Who are these zoomers who saw the Bladerunner remake and thought they knew what they were talking about?

Attached: transmet1.jpg (864x564, 197K)

>My Cyberpunk game isn't always pitch black and has neon lights.
> Game=DOA
>Yea Forums mentality in a nutshell - Pitch black and Neon lights=Cyberpunk

I think Spider Jerusalem wants to have a word with you.

Attached: spider.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

>It's retarded fan boys hyping themselves up because "based cdpr"
>Look how many retards think the Witcher 3 was a 10/10
>Still SEETHING over the Game of the Generation
OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I hope you’re ready for the utter anal devestation that awaits you when CDPR breaks 20 million on Cyberpunk. Better run on back to plebbit with the rest of the subhumans

it's still going to be ass on the new hardware. all that POWER will just go to graphics and resolution

Sunlight has nothing to do with it. the missions seem boring and the gameplay looks kind of 'meh'. But hey at least there is cool cyberpunk on rails driving!

Attached: 1528743975397.jpg (236x475, 19K)

Retarded

Witcher 3 was really good and had a ton of content. Witcher 3 was easily better than Skyrim, but for some reason people think Skyrim is good.

Some anons might think this is bait or exaggeration for comedic effect.
It's not.
This poster is 100% serious.

You all better buy 5 copies of this game or he might just kill himself

Then how about, I don't know, showing actual footage of the game when it's in a decent state?
Never even seen or have been remotely interested in anything Anthem related

>that autist that shops the cyberpunk logo and literally random shit
Someone explain him to me.

Epic win, bro!

FPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=KARL8iGTc5c
>Yea Forums every time cyberpunk is mentioned

If that makes or breaks a game for you, then you're a stupid fuck

That looks dull and shitty.

This game is dead to me unless there there is an option to silence that character that injects random Spanish words into the dialogue. That shit is pure cringe to the point of real discomfort. Shutting off all dialogue is not an option, I want the dialogue, I just don't want that one guy. I'm not asking them to recast him or re-record him or rewrite him.
Just give me an option to shut him off that's all.

Attached: feel.png (676x696, 70K)

Skyrim is in another league simply because of the modding community

This reminds me of the Johnny Depp wonka movie.

the only argument they need

>game set in the U.S. in the future
>surprised that the amerimutts finally live up to their name

>Tfw the faggots who said cyberpunk is synthwave weren't shitposting they were serious

outside the matrix is cyber-apocalyptic, inside is cyber-noir

why did I move here?

Same it just looks like shit.
It's like everything is normal just futuristic. No punk at all and not enough cyber

damage numbers are an excuse for shit combat. you should be able to tell how much an enemy is damaged without it, and enemies should not be such sponges that you need it anyways.

What is with you reatrds complaining about "muh futuristic gta" like it's a bad thing or smth

>Witcher combat
>good
I hate cdpr fags so god damn much

But its not even spanglish.
Its plain english with random spanish words injected for no reason.
>hello girl, put some pants on your *culo* and come over
It makes no sense. I'd understand some spanish speaker struggling to find the right english word for some concept and saying the spanish word instead. But that's not what's going on, there is no point to it, its just lame. Not even self-aware humor like "hasta la vista, baby," just lame.

Attached: tango.jpg (540x960, 114K)

This is the dumbest gamer outcry since “diablo 3 is too bright”

A ripoff of The Incal, yes.

Fucking gamers amirite

Cyberpunk is as cringe of a genre as steampunk but its funny seeing you brainlets complain about the concept of daytime.

>The most important things to me in a video game are whether or not the game is set at night and whether it has damage numbers
What an absolute state this board is in.

Ideal aesthetic coming through, only soibois disagree

Attached: brokenreality1.gif (680x392, 1.08M)

Looks fine to me you stupid fucking bakebrain.

>Dark Souls has shit combat, as a true gaming connoisseur I exclusively play single player modern warfare shooters with one-hit kills and the muzzle flash set to max

>Should not be sponges
Nigger they're half robot.

mods are just putting lipstick on a pig. if the game isn't good I don't care about all the pointless shit other people can mod into it.

your blurry ass stream caps don't mean shit. the game is bright even during night scenes, and washed out to boot. it has a low-contrast modern aesthetic like most games. I want a game where it's hard to see, even if there is day. shadows should be pitch black and looking towards the run should blind the player.

because GTA is trash. people want deus ex on crack.

>Your literal proof doesn't count
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

"Hey this videogame that's based off an IP that doesn't say anything about day or night in its original form should be changed to keep an atmosphere that I propose"

Idk I kind of enjoyed gta 5 and if cpdr won't drop the quality below that, then I'm honestly ok with it. Still, to each its own.

Am I the only one here who wouldn't mind either aesthetic? It really the last thing that would bother me.
What would bother me is low cybernetics count. By the last sourcebooks the amount of them was staggering.

Attached: Screenshot_73.png (251x551, 71K)

then give them specific damage animations based on their augs

>exists
>btfo's Yea Forums

Attached: stock-vector-sun-with-sunglass-character-558298372.jpg (450x470, 36K)

I would like that but that's unrealistic. Unless you want just tiny generic bullet indents holes every time you shoot a robot in the head as he's charging forward ignoring your bullets because he stripped away half his humanity.

I just don't want a hard limit on how many you can keep active. At one point I just want to have all the gimmicks

>But for real though, the dark neon cityscape aesthetic is CORE to a cyberpunk feel.
Only to retards that have a super narrow view of cyberpunk. (and I was one)
The most cyberpunk movie EVER MADE is fucking ROBOCOP and it doesn't have ANY fucking neon in it. More cyberpunk than fucking Blade Runner. Someone who actually reads Gibson dropped that on me and it opened up everything to me.

No absolutely not. I would play and like a game that has sun or doesn't have sun. However, I will never stop laughing at the retards crying that there is sun. When the game releases, I will not stop. When the game is long and forgotten, I will not stop.
>Augs
Hopefully they give us a good amount. We have seen several already and we have seen the NPC that gives them to you.

RoboCop fits the dictionary definition of cyberpunk. You cannot get more cyberpunk than RoboCop.

you know CDPR will never make a world with the kind of outside detail of GTA, right? especially when supposedly the interiors are going to be just as good? that's GTA 6 pipedream stuff, they just aren't experienced enough, no on is but rockstar. I hope it's like deus ex, just with more hub-worlds and the hubs are bigger. the car is almost certainly going to be FF15 level, it's going to be the equivalent of a space ship in other world-traveling games, it hides travel times and maybe load times but otherwise it's a passive experience or you can do stuff while you wait. you will never drive it off a ramp and explode it into a bunch of cops.

i would love if it was like 5th element.

floston paradise with ruby rodd is bright and colourful but still cyberpunk in my heart

Imagine...

Attached: Screenshot_247.png (706x577, 188K)

>Putting blue LEDs on a shotgun does not make it a cyuber weapon
It kinda does

Rockstar can't do that either. Their latest games have less detail than previous ones. GTAIV was their best and it's been downhill ever since.

but there's a sun in that

Attached: Screenshot_248.png (664x834, 239K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LSIafJnomgU
I really don't care. I'm not blind I've seen gameplay video, aesthetics are on the right rack. It's like deus ex hr meets gits sprinkled by surprise trigun, I love it.

I was thinking more parts falling off, like in some mech games and in line with deus-ex and GiTS style augs. the body has different zones like arms, legs, etc. and NPCs can have different augs on them, like armor in fantasy games. you can also equip yourself in this way. you might have just your or and enemy's arm aug damaged, so that arm ability can't be used until repaired and you would see some bits fall off. I'm worried that augs will be ez mode like in nu deus ex, where you basically just become outright better and more perfect as you go along, you can never regress or have a build and none of your powers has a downside. I mean think how cool it would be if you couldn't enter certain interiors because of illegal augs. Isn't that in-line with the game? I've never played cyberpunk but I've watched it being played and there are extensive aug mechanics even for stuff like rolling on every single bullet.

>im autistic about sunlight
>so that means the game is DOA right?
does not compute, get your autism checked out

this has got to be reverse sjilling right?
no one gets this upset for such a non issue over more than one year on a subject that was already irrelevant when people still enjoyed to shitpost about, right?
and that's coming from someone who's hype for the game.

>better and more perfect as you go along, you can never regress or have a build and none of your powers has a downside
already confirmed there is a psyche limit. that's how CP77 works, augs lead to you going crazy
they limited you from going mad, my bet there is similar system to tw3 builds(which I hated btw)

>I've never played cyberpunk but I've watched it being played and there are extensive aug mechanics even for stuff like rolling on every single bullet.
Reminded me of that time I counted the damage for cutting of my player's characters cybernose with a monowire trap.

what a retarded complaint

>from the get go they say they have day/night and weather
>people like you will now say "heh we got to em" if they show anything at night time

Attached: Screenshot_249.png (663x771, 252K)

It's gonna be DOA because they haven't released shit since the gameplay footage. If the fucking sun was what turned you off this game and not that shitty gameplay then you need to go off yourself.

>ITT niggers who never read a single cyberpunk novel
>mah perpetual night with neon
Gibson is rolling in his grave.

Attached: burn-cycle_6.png (320x200, 9K)

Yeah it's nothing like what I wanted and I really did lose the interest, looks like some fallout 4 mixed with outer worlds bright colorful garbage. I thought the game was going to be dark in tone and setting.

>that plus the gameplay footage

He said punk not shithole dystopia.

cringe

It's hilarious when people who know nothing about 2020 talk because it's so blatantly obvious.

I think there will be some parts that are gritty and some parts clean

Majority of Yea Forums's only experience with anything remotely cyberpunk is bladerunner and don't know shit about Cyberpunk 2020.
This but don't expect Yea Forumstards to figure that one out.

>card game
AHAHHAAHAHAHHASFHAHAAH
YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS

>single player focused game
>not Epic Game Store exclusive
>no DRM
>no microtransactions

I look forward to EA watching a single player game succeed massively while their games as a service continue to prove their bullshit analytics wrong day after day.

>If I don't like [x] it means it's doa

Attached: Now what.jpg (600x449, 48K)

Punk really is dead, you know.

Attached: discus_thrower.jpg (1944x1944, 664K)

>show game world with sunlight
>WHAT A PILE OF SHIT FUCKING GODDAMN NIGGER NOT CYBERPUNK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>later show gameplay at night
>HAHA FUCKING BACKTRACKING WE SURE SHOWED THEM HIGH FIVE REDDIT

Attached: getcross.jpg (480x712, 25K)

fucking normie. STFU

Attached: Screenshot_250.png (665x805, 250K)

I don't have any strong feelings about it. I'm sure the game will look like what every sunfag wants at night anyway and someone will make a mod or some shit to make the game permanently night time, I'm more concerned about the gameplay. I'm not a fan of voiced protags and the dialogue options seem very limited, with them mostly being
>One or two options to get more details on something (shit like asking what the drug the gang dude gives you is or how Geralt could ask for more info for a contract or quest)
>highlighted option to actually advance the conversation
I didn't mind as much in the witcher since Geralt is a established character and all but there's no real excuse for 2077.

>thinking the sun being there is as big of a issue as shitty gameplay
Kys you brain dead nigger.

why do i share a board with people that fall for bottom-of-the-barrel bait like this? i know there was that retard that really thinks the game would be better played like DMC with his horse-face waifu, but still this shit is easy to identify

>dialogue options seem very limited
Also, what's written on screen is not exactly what the character says.

meant for

>The aesthetic and feel of a game is unimportant
Replace all the weapons in dark souls with pool noodles and all the enemies with stuffed animals and tell me it doesn't change the game

>REEEE SUNLIGHT ISN'T CYBERPUNK
Step up your game kiddos.

Attached: Transmetropolitan.jpg (1024x683, 267K)

Yeah, it's not as bad as fallout 4's dialogue prompts are but I'm expecting some "Push __________ aside, forcefully" type shit.

Deus Ex wasn't good because it was made by a completely different than the original and ripped out all the complex moral themes about who holds the world's power (and who SHOULD hold the world's power) for a hamfisted racism allegory.

Attached: 1552266356015.jpg (640x638, 44K)

Goddam just give it a chance you dumb FUCK, just because it isn't your tunnel vision of what cyberpunk is doesn't mean it is not cyber punk. That would just be fucking boring if it was the same cold dreary miserable nights cape like that of blade runner, The fact that this game has variety already has it a cut above the rest.

>a hamfisted racism allegory.
The Aug Lives Matter thing was just...pathetic.

compared to other games the modern Deus Ex games are unadultered 9/10 KINO

Why did they do this? Is it so hard to copypaste the subtitles?

Attached: Screenshot_104.png (181x251, 18K)

You do know there's a day and night cycle right? Also what you're comparing it to is far more extreme then "The sun is there sometimes". You don't need moody dark nights to make the type of atmosphere and feel you expect from a cyberpunk game, it's just a easy way to do it and most cyberpunk media does so.

I don't remember the racism shit being pushed too hard in HR though it was certainly there, but I remember they went all in with it for Mankind Divided. Maybe I just don't remember the game well, it was a a good few years back I played it.

He only wants the cyber in cyberpunk

Attached: 9B12FFF7-61D9-4C41-959A-6D8E9FBE4CEB.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Defend this.

Attached: Actuality behind Cyberpunk 2077.jpg (1502x511, 294K)

That was Mankind Divided. Did you even play Human Revolution?

There will be a hard limit since there comes a point where you will go cyberpsychosis if you have too many augments.

because punk is such an 80's thing and they want to sell as many copies as possible. gotta go with the times too.

if majority of people expect some blade runner stuff why not just add it in

They've already shown night shit in the E3 trailer.

This holy shit

The closest things we have to punk culture today is /pol/ and ANTIFA. Weird haircuts, loud mouths, always angry all the time.

Not only are you a child, but the game has almost all of those things.

why do CDPR shills simplify the criticism about the game to just "sunlight"?

we talk about the aesthetics, the feel, the artstyle, but the shills never mention that, for them we just talk about the sunlight

Its been nearly a year and I still don't get the gta comparisons

Attached: 23319090_383480202079509_7462849746329698817_n.jpg (674x779, 100K)

Have they actually given a reason why they mainly showed off footage in the sun? Not a sunfag, just curious if there was any reasoning.
Damn, gonna go cancel my preorder after seeing this shit. Thanks user.

>reddit

Cyberpunk is more than BladeRunner.

fpbp

Explain to me in detail what is wrong with the aesthetics in this image.

Attached: Nightfall.jpg (1249x711, 156K)

yea but judging by the comments it's not MORE than BladeRunner it feels like LESS than BladeRunner

>Yet another thread of NOT MUH BLADE RUNNER

first trailer was directed same way as GTA trailer, tw3 trailer was directed same way as RDR trailer nobody calls it RDR.

I wish they showed us scenes like those on left in the trailer.
Now you made me sad again.

You can see sunlight in the horizon.

Attached: GTA-V-PS4-Screenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

It looks like it could be a modern day game. Nothing cyberpunk about it.

literally gta v with weird ligthing

There are hundreds of cyberpunk movies who cares if a few have sun in them. What we're really angry about is when we finally get the first big AAA modern cyberpunk game made by a revered studio who released a kino night time teaser trailer years ago we get commiefornia sunbathing. It just isnt fair.

you are being serious, aren't you?

Defending this.

Attached: 1556466510960.png (2000x1000, 2.16M)

>hamfisted racism allegory.
it really wasn't though. it did it's own thing, only brainlets and faggots who didn't play it boil it down to "muh racism".
Deus Ex Mankind Divided is really fucking good, but you go play your CoD and cry.

Of course I'm serious mate.

>the aesthetics, the feel, the artstyle

These words mean nothing in and of themselves. Whenever someone is asked to actually point to what isn't cyberpunk about the trailer they point to the presence of sunlight and the lack of neon.

can't really call it "racism" when everyone with augments went on a killing spree against their own will, you dumb fuck. did you even play it?

They answered that in an interview
>It's called Night City, but we've only seen it in day time. Why show it in that light?

>CDPR: The dark city streets, the rain slicked streets, those are great. And those are in our game. We absolutely do have those. There is a day/night cycle. There's a weather system. All of that. Thematically, one of the things about this sort of look, this sort of sun-bleached cyberpunk look is the crimes of this world, the worst things that happen, they happen in broad daylight. They happen and everybody knows they happen. You don't need the cover of darkness to get away with the things people get away with in this world.

Attached: screen-trauma-team-en.jpg (3840x2160, 843K)

cyberpunk is a genre of fiction, not a visual aesthetic. fuck off, neon nigger.

im not gonna fucking waste my time writing a breakdown of the pic to some pathetic shill like you

>tfw I wanted original trailer feel and third person like Witcher

I can't wait to barely drive the car, and not be able to kill pedestrians like Witcher 3.

Yep, you don't have a fucking clue what you're saying and you're just parroting the same outrage porn you heard someone else masturbating to.

>HAY, CHICA! Taco Burrito *Laughs in Spic*
I bet the game will force you to play with that annoying beaner too.

>not a visual aesthetic.
That's where you're wrong.

Attached: Blade Runner Cinegrid.jpg (5000x2083, 750K)

>dude muh sunlight lmao
are you faggots saying judge dredd isn't cyberpunk?

Attached: judge-dredd-mega-city-two-farina.jpg (3300x2760, 3.74M)

>Deus Ex Mankind Divided is really fucking good
it's so sad only a few people can see that.

Only in an alternate dimension would that be a reality.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

OK, let's re-iterate the parts I remember from the trailer
>v wakes up after a heavy night with some stranger in her bed. puts on leather jacket and leaves
>goes to recover some chip from a dying gynoid whore in a bathtub
>corporate armed police/medics pick up said gynoid whore in a scary and oppressive way
>gets hired by some chainsmoking gang nigger in the back of a fifth element cab
>v goes to some back - alley aug dealer for new eyes and hands
>chase scene with street gang members
>boss fight showing off cool unlockable mantis arms
All taking place in a gritty megacity
I don't really see what isn't cyberpunk about it tbqhwy

No, I'm not wrong at all.

>Cyberpunk is a subgenre of science fiction in a futuristic setting that tends to focus on a "combination of lowlife and high tech" featuring advanced technological and scientific achievements, such as artificial intelligence and cybernetics, juxtaposed with a degree of breakdown or radical change in the social order.

Nothing about eternal darkness, neon signs and mohawks in that. Have you ever even read Philip K Dick you consumerist piece of shit?

doesn't look like cyberpunk

>Half a game that was butchered by SE
>Good

Attached: 1549797659188.png (446x435, 74K)

So what you're saying is that it looks exactly how it should?

Attached: Cyberpunk2020NightCity.jpg (720x421, 69K)

You're spastic.

not really, in do androids dream of blabla the religion and how they relate to it are one of the main aspects of society
its got nothing to do with spirituality, you can have both things, seee Shadowrun, for example

No, because there is sunlight.

>reddit
Absolute state of cuckrunnerfags

It's an easy strawman

>tfw dumb Yea Forumsirgins don't realize they live in the dystopian future old cyberpunk novels were describing

pottery

it was a good game non the less. it's not game's fault it got cut in half.

so you don't like good games because you're butthurt?

Where's the rain and neon?

NOOOOOOOOOOO DELETE THIS IMAGE!! YOU'RE RUINING IT!

Attached: vlcsnap-2012-04-07-00h25m28s48_GITS.png (842x458, 619K)

OP again, never actually seen blade runner

Open world, sunny during the day in California, you do criminal shit, you shoot guy and drive cars

It looks like the Alita movie. What's the issue?

Attached: Alita Art 4.jpg (1200x1200, 356K)

A reminder that Wild Palms was cyberpunk as fuck to the extent that it had a literal William Gibson cameoing as himself in it and 95% of it took place, at day, in Los Angeles.

Attached: 2Q.png (263x192, 75K)

5th Element is not cyberpunk.

It's a futuristic movie, yes, but not dystopian.

A lit sign and darkness does not make it cyberpunk

Dick said that BR was exactly how he imagined DADES? when he was shown a preview of the film.

Attached: Blade Runner 2049 Cinegrid.jpg (2521x1493, 2.44M)

Obviously he isn't brainlet.

that looks cool. Cyberpunk the game doesn't look like that at all.

>praising witcher 3
>calling anyone else leddit
epic

>Open world

It's not 2000 anymore. Not every open world game is a GTA clone.

>Sunny during the day.

Wow. Sunny. During the day. Wow.

>You do criminal shit.

Doing criminal shit is 99% of every cyberpunk rpg.

>You shoot guy

And slice guy and talk to guys and other stuff. What, you want guns to not be in a cyberpunk game?

>You drive cars.

Do you want a Cyberpunk 2020 game or a fucking Roller Blade game where everyone goes around on skates?

Attached: 7dcf16c9d0397c83973fa25b1de85fbf.jpg (564x741, 89K)

Which is fine, but that doesn't mean cyberpunk is a visual aesthetic. Cyberpunk is a genre of fiction in literature and there are no rules about what the cyberpunk worlds in fiction look like visually you dummy.

Why would Hicks stop existing just cause tech got better
I mean they still exist now

It doesn't make it anything else either.

I actually wouldn't mind a roller blade game, but you get the point.

Why would I read some crap author?

Witcher 3 is reddit repellent.

Fpbp

a RUINER aesthetic would be pretty dope

>Why are there normal cars?
Ask yourself this question: Do you REALLY think the average human being should be given the ability to operate a flying vehicle around a city at their leisure? How many fucking helicopter pilots do you know?

Hillbillies have been around for the last 100 years, and there doesn't seem to be reason why they'd stop existing now

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH DEUS EX HAD A SUN IN IT, HOW DO WE ESCAPE THIS NIGHT BROS!

Attached: 1472929216-1247248014.jpg (1920x1079, 2.22M)

no shit. in GTA you can steal cars, kill random people, fly planes, do side challenges, ride motorcycles, and go wherever you want...
Cyberpunk you can drive 1 car shoot people only in missions, and only go where the narrative lets you go.

Isn't that like reddit's favorite game ever though?

>not be able to kill pedestrians like Witcher 3.
What the fuck i thought this was GTA

You wouldn't because you're an idiot.

Anything else utterly pointless you want to say?

That would be Dark Souls.

>Do you want a Cyberpunk 2020 game or a fucking Roller Blade game where everyone goes around on skates?
Uhh..

Attached: Screenshot_23.png (629x879, 199K)

i just want bigger buildings

Sorry I like reading good books, instead of overhyped garbage. You'll get over it

Yes, everyone would use them and not cars despite the insane obesity epidemic consuming the entirety of Western society. Right, makes complete and total sense.

Attached: 1300228832191.jpg (1861x1992, 877K)

Right back at you cuck.

>go wherever you want*
*As long as it what Rockstar's precious mission designers want you to do, otherwise MISSION FAILED RETRY

Nice meme.

What game let's you do whatever you want

I was discussing the image. You posted some meaningless shit. Kys nigger

>Philip K Dick
>overhyped

He's an obscure guy who is known almost exclusively because of a movie that didn't even take much care in following the short story it was based on and most people (even people who claim to love Bladerunner) haven't actually bothered to read his works.

Quantify a "good book" for me because literature it not subjective AT ALL, right?

No that's Portal 2.

Unironically, Skyrim.

Wouldn't be surprised if he backstabs you or dies at some point.

>try to kill kids
>can't
yeah, that only took me .3 seconds to deflate.

Why? They were huge as is.

Now you're just trolling. Soulsborne has always been worshipped by Yea Forums whereas Reddit leans more towards games like TLoU or God of War.

>He's an obscure guy
No he's pretty well known you stupid moron.

A "good book" is one not written by Philip k dick
>it's subjective!
Yes, calling it good or bad would fall under that, you fucking dumbass.

This thread reads like shilling. Very frustrating.
Are you shills? Or just young? When you get burned by developers enough, caution and reading between the lines is what you learn. I'm gonna redbox this game after a while, maybe.

Tenzen, China

Attached: 1f48816e5c0264d6d922fa05d368997d99ee9beddf8ca1ec82380383666fbcd7.jpg (1024x681, 366K)

You posted a meaningless sophism you fucking virgin.

I don't actually believe that it's a gta clone user, just listing off the reasons I've seen given.

Cope.

Attached: redditcoreVidya.jpg (2400x1920, 782K)

What is "Reddit"? I haven't seen a single universal opinion on Reddit that is accurate (to my limited knowledge)

There are subreddits for inverse topics that directly clash all over that place. What the fuck is "Reddit"? It's so big it's like saying everyone on Youtube likes [insert thing that there is no possible way everyone onYoutube would like, know or even care about]

Reddit boogeyman is tired bullshit at this point imo.

Sorry I'm aware of what makes cyberpunk instead of believing it's lit signs and darkness. Stay fucking stupid, nigger.

>Not being one of the radical kids and rollerblading away from the pigs
Get on my level loser.

Reddit = anything I don't like.

i should say more buildings like

What's your point? It looks like a random modern dusk scene

How am I dumbass for saying something that is true and mocking you for pretending you're some arbiter of taste? Eat a dick, nig, you're just as much of a dumbass as me. We're on Yea Forums arguing about a dead cyberpunk novelist. You're definitely a fucking idiot too. Try some self awareness, you won't take your own opinions so seriously once you realize you're nothing more than a stain who will be dead and forgotten very soon.

It's almost as if none of the complaints are about sunlight but rather how goofy 2077 looks compared to the more serious Deus Ex and Blade Runner worlds. I guess people don't want GTA style satire ruining the game's atmosphere.

Attached: Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-city-feature.jpg (685x300, 145K)

Does this mean I have to hate OoT now?

Everyone. Don't make me spend the next hour spamming every car from the Chromebooks.

And you know this because you've played the game.

they should have just showed 2 min supercut of the best level they got with explosions and general shit of course using a build that would never run on your ghetto battlestation 5 months before release nad just told you about all of the exciting features while showing bullshots and pandering to the biggest audience possible
i mean fuck, you never stopped shitting about the first trailer for W3 and the game was an improvement over it so i have to ask
what the fuck do you want anyway ?

Attached: x0n6y7pzf3yy.jpg (600x614, 53K)

How does it look goofy? If anything they've toned it down from the original RPG.

Do it faggot, before I do it.

Attached: Screenshot_69.png (520x759, 166K)

It looks goofy because it doesn't look like The Matrix. That user clearly has no awareness or idea or clue.

>Yea Forums and reddit both like dark souls
>this means dark souls is only reddit

... don't play the missions then. I just fuck around in GTA.

The Wachowskis were hacks, suckling on imagery and ideas from dozens of films before them.

>How am I dumbass
Because you were met with an view that isn't your own, so you have to throw out the "well it's subjective" bullshit as if we're not all already aware of that, like a fucking chimp. I think he's a terrible author who is overhyped. I don't need to preface that by saying it's my opinion, that's implied. Dumb fuck.

The rest of your idiotic post is you just being mad I made fun of your favorite author. Grow the fuck up, not everyone has shit taste like you. Welcome to the world.

Do it but also post the furry and clown shit.

>Redditors breathe air
>wtf i hate air now
>Redditors eat food to not die
>food is gay and for niggers

Seriously. If you meme about Reddit on Yea Forums in 2011+8 then you are terminally mentally ill.

I've played Witcher 3, and I've seen the pedestrians clipping through each other, and they don't have a single instance of footage that even implies you drive any other vehicles.

>Not recognizing bait
unless you are reverse baiting

>complains about 2077 looking "goofy"
>posts a goofy ass city design that's impossible especially when it's supposed to be 2027

Yikes!

Jus

Dark Souls is the epitome of a reddit game.

>I'm aware of what makes cyberpunk
Yet you can't describe it in any capacity. You are a fucking brainlet.

Lel, thinking about it now, there is no Cyberpunk game where you can't escape the sun. Even Shadowrun SNES had a day and night cycle, and this is a fucking game taking place during the Cyberpunk forefront.

Attached: Remember-Me-City.jpg (1500x843, 505K)

>food is gay and for niggers
True.

Attached: 1549945919621.jpg (576x768, 53K)

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0&feature=youtu.be&t=1492

So what now?

>being so mad he gets candlejacked
Lol

the game just feels so wrong
>It's a city of dreams, and i'm a big dreamer
are you fucking kidding me

>doesn't aid the cyberpunk aesthetic
only if the only piece of Cyberpunk media you've consumed is Bladerunner
There are plenty of pieces of cyberpunk media where the presence of an oppressively sunny and bright atmosphere aided the aesthetic.
The only people who think its non compatible are people for whom Cyberpunk is defined by neon lights

What the absolute fuck, that shit you posted looks even more goofy and retarded as hell. Goes to show what zoomer Yea Forums means in regards to atmosphere, bloated diarrhea messes.

The Matrix sequels with their fart jokes, ooga booga raves, and DBZ fights ruined any seriousness the original had.

Watch the teaser trailer and then watch the actual trailer. That's the difference. If you can't see it you're blind.

The definition has been posted in this thread several times. Reading is hard though.

>The Matrix sequels with their fart jokes
wait what

Fags just want Bladerunner. I just want anarcho capitalism, shit situations, brutalism architecture.

Basically, I just want Bloodlines with hover bikes.

if you have no idea what cyberpunk is about and listen to synthwave then yeah maybe

>brutalism architecture.

Attached: 6fc.jpg (690x460, 167K)

Are you literally retarded? Honest question.

>thinks cyberpunk is an aesthetic
>defending his retarded image still
>calling anyone else a brainlet
Not him but I sure am laffin'

>He thinks Gothic Architecture is Brutalism
Peak Zoomer

Attached: HonkHonk.png (443x455, 180K)

Not him but cope harder.

Attached: 1549735308611.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

Fuck you give me my shitty raw concrete buildings and weird shapes.
I never compared brutalist architecture to gothic architecture but ok. honk honk bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=U24-PF0_Zj4

Cyberpunk isn't described, it's defined. You idiots keep failing to understand this and want neon glow, darkness and rain. Your literal children who define a genre by it's look when it has nothing to do with it.

See these two posts? These are what butthurt incels look like.

Attached: tengu.jpg (1249x705, 217K)

Thought i saw bloodborne. Damn eyesight failing me.

Attached: MyStruggle.jpg (600x786, 89K)

Wtf why is it so fucking bright, where is the rain and shade?

Samefag harder

How? It doesn't have enough onions, like TLoU or something.

God, if only it was dark and raining bros...

"it'll have a Tarantino approach"

>I just want anarcho capitalism, shit situations, brutalism architecture.
I know California is commie as fuck but it sounds like you want the game to be set in modern day China where you get cucked by chink millionaire apartment flippers.

Are you joking? Dark Souls is one of the most söy infused games on the market.

Attached: Plebbit Souls.jpg (1088x192, 27K)

>look muh signs and flying vehicles
Woah. C Y B E R P U N K' D

Dark Baseduls.

5th element is not space opera

You need some Preparation H?

Attached: PlugIn.jpg (1251x709, 203K)

CYBER
P
U
N
K

Attached: 1538053561334.jpg (1225x687, 120K)

>judging the game itself based on its following
Lmao

Where it's at

Attached: screen1.jpg (1920x1200, 627K)

kino desu

>more signs
>tall buildings
OMG CYBER AS SHIIIIIIIT

can i be a cowboy in this

Attached: 1557419824953.jpg (738x922, 44K)

>REEE WHERE'S THE CITYSCAPE AND FLYING VEHICLES
>REEE CITYSCAPES AND FLYING VEHICLES DON'T MAKE CYBERPUNK
Stay schizophrenic incel.

Make it darker, ass some rain, then we'll talk.

The fact that you won't be able to enjoy it makes it so much better. God I love you deranged autists

M-Maybe?

Attached: Screenshot (223).png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

what the fuck where is the indoor rain?

Stop crying about sun light kid

Without the missions, whats the point? The mediocre shooting and driving?

Wow that was hard.

Attached: wwwwww.jpg (1255x703, 146K)

The creator of the source material himself said they "nailed it" but apparently random fags on the internet know it better after all

>EEE WHERE'S THE CITYSCAPE AND FLYING VEHICLES
Haha who said that

The new avengers movie is looking pretty good

rad

Attached: 1546580435446.jpg (785x688, 105K)

thats your problem, im still looking forward to this game, no amount of your butthurt will change anything, in fact it will make me enjoy it more

See

T-that doesn't count!

>w-where's the rain

Attached: a fucking alleyway.jpg (1247x695, 111K)

Attached: Screenshot_240.png (352x212, 62K)

What game is this from

The real reason this game won't be cyberpunk isn't the sun. Its the fact that the writers will throw in Le memes and every side quest will be a pop culture reference

Name one (1) RPG devoid of any sort of pop culture references.

Dude stop

Why do people want this game to fail so goddamn much? Are they still assblasted about the witcher 3's success? The only thing out there is a 50 minute video of an in-development game, and that's all it takes for people to shit on it. At least wait until the game is out, retards.

I don't know but it's certainly not here

youtube.com/watch?v=8X2kIfS6fb8
52 seconds into the fucking Cyberpunk 2077 trailer.

>make pistol
>put a small cylinder in it
>i-its a revolver guys, trust me!
no thanks

Attached: Colt-Python-1.jpg (1000x556, 58K)

And you know this, how?

>others games did it so its ok when this game does
Nice appeal to authority

>small cylinder
>.666
>small
user.

fallout new vegas

Baldur's gate.

Have you played the sidequests in the witcher 3?

And then we saw actual gameplay and got a GTA V reskin. hooray

Fallout invented pop culture references in vidya.

Attached: d6309c6c7646ecadfa9f0d5cc52b7308.jpg (688x407, 78K)

it looks like a modern pistol amigo

What are some memes and pop culture references in witcher 3's sidequests?

akira had sunlight and that shit was pretty dark and dusty

I wish every mentally retarded person were as confident as you.

And you know this how?

>posts a picture of hong kong
>yep, thats cyberpunk alright
the moment you people admit that you only care about neon and night is where we can advance forward with this discussion

>space opera

Attached: 1470209115252.png (300x188, 22K)

Do Androids... Isn't cyberpunk. It's post apocalyptic.

>being excited for Cybercrap 20177 after that horrible gameplay video
Yikes

This entire reddit thread.
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/7gkl0b/i_love_the_pop_culture_references_in_the_witcher/

And this steam community page
steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/613958868370485528/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HEEEEEEEEELP IT BUUUUUUUUUUURNS OH GOD HEEELLLP IT'S BOILING MAKE IT STOOOP AAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: SIZZLING.jpg (1226x861, 168K)

>giving a fuck if someone is excited for a game
mega yikes

This is great, I sure hope if they ever release a 45 minute gameplay demo it looks like this instead of the complete opposite

>So what now?
it's nice of them to say that, but where's the evidence? they also said nothing about stealing vehicles

I have to, at least a bit, it means there is a chance someone will fork over cash to this company and let them know they did a good job when it couldn't be further from the truth. It's a very 'yikes' situation. I'm sure you understand.

to have fun. GTA4 was better than 5, but it was still fun to run people over and see how many stars I can get but still get away.

At this point I'd expect them to stick with daytime gameplay videos just to spite the shitposters.

the sun is in both of them. therfore the are literally the exact same thing.

Red Bull Warehouse Simulator?

no i do not, until CDPR gets to the level of Bethesda FO76, Bioware Andromeda or EA Anthem only then

Anthem is entirely on BioWare.

"BioWare"... they haven't been BioWare since EA purchased them.

Looks like GTA with no multiplayer.

Remember this? When you still had hopes for the game?
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs

Simpler times

Attached: 1545078563971.png (1176x492, 1.16M)

>lots of rain
This isn't actually that important, all things told.
The neon lights and street lights stuff is due to their proliferation in Asian cities

>no i do not
Well you should, any "excitement" and "hype" for this game went out the window after they dropped the gameplay video. It doesn't look as bad as any of the games you mentioned, but it still doesn't look great,

You live in the start of a cyberpunk world now. Do you just now realize this?

I like sun

This, it looked like a CoD game

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY (repeat ad nauseum)

You don't need to be a cdpr fanboy, they aren't infallible.

the trailer uses the same engine and models as the game
if you liked what you saw in the trailer then im sorry to say but youll like it in the game
and before you fuckers start shitting about the trailer being somehow touched up - the shader and render distances were also observed to work identically (thx to the 4k on both videos)

Attached: 25f6lsttnpi11.jpg (960x960, 207K)

>basement dwelling Yea Forumsirgins are STILL,
>TO THIS VERY DAY,
>NEARLY A YEAR AFTER THE E3 REVEAL,
>S E E T H I N G at the sun

Attached: lol.jpg (800x800, 42K)

i dont understand this argument. in other mediums daytime just stops existing or what?

shitposting this like a mental handicap

It's 99% going to get a downgrade

They released this knowing full well their game would be nothing like this. Assholes
PERSONAL

>No rain
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
Why would anyone use a actual revolver?

Try speaking English next post