Videogame lore you wish you didn't know

Attached: 1557330824028m.jpg (1024x768, 199K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

DONT ACCEPT THE TEA. don't look at him.

Attached: _20190509_143726.jpg (279x153, 10K)

Mario fires blanks and can't have children

Pretty much everything to do with Sephiroth being the controlling brain of JENOVA once they fused together.
It was better when it was ambiguous as fuck.

I fucking hate forced memes

I like to think Sephiroth was incredibly powerful due to all the JENOVA stuff, but he was mentally strong enough to stay in control of it. Once he found out about his past he slipped into depression (or let his guard down in some way) and JENOVA took the opportunity to overpower him. It was always lying dormant but wasn't necessarily the one in control prior to his fall to insanity.

The Judeo-Bolshevik conspiracy in IRL:19XX-20XX

Attached: 1539453306220.jpg (638x475, 23K)

Well im only one of the posters. I saw it in a thread yesterday and it destroyed my sides.

>morons spout a nazi conspiracy theory for years
>why do libs call everyone they don't like a nazi?

Nice try JIDF your hook-nosed tricks can't deceive my keen aryan eyes, I suggest you shill elsewhere.

videogame stories are really just another excuse for you to play them for the money. Some games like Halo and StarCraft are so great that you're just going to play them anyway, because they're just good. But for others, like the original Halo and StarCraft, there are no games for you to play at all.

In the case of Halo and StarCraft, Blizzard Entertainment actually created the game in the hopes that people would come to it. There was actually a concept to try and turn it into a competitive game, but they were pretty slow to develop it because they don't want to push so hard on what they had. In fact, one of the things I think they realized is that what they were hoping to do was to give players a way to participate in the game without having to spend their hard-earned money. So, in Halo 2 and 2K's StarCraft, you play as one of the AI teams and you help defend against a horde

Try write a post that doesn't put me sleep next time fag.

Attached: Deku.jpg (1440x650, 473K)

sorry english is not my first language. sorry my english was wrong. I just needed to understand it.

I'll explain:

1. A normal person is usually thinking in a way that allows him to explain what he means without needing to show any extra emotion. The way a normal person speaks is just like someone who can hear and understand his own mind.

That said, if your understanding has changed, that doesn't mean that your mind is not still thinking the same way it's always done in order to keep things simple. At times, when things get complicated, it can take a while for you to get your head around everything. In order to get you moving, all you have to do is ask yourself, did I just do something really stupid like get distracted or didn't I learn something?

2. You don't really want to go beyond the explanation, do you?

Shut up bitch

based

based

Arthas killed Ner'zhul's soul and assumed full control over the Lich King's body.

Redpill me on this meme.

you could trap him in the freezer

Yeah, I know, but the posters obviously imply something else.

I just posted the freezer image because OP reminded me I used to trap the butler there

Attached: 1503580686681.jpg (554x390, 62K)

1. go to youtube
2. search 'IDBV'
3. mind blown

Attached: its-a-conspiracy.jpg (640x480, 79K)

Semen snail butler was raping lara the whole time. Administering xannies liberally.

Attached: 1557329200038.jpg (1024x768, 825K)

Locking the butler was a thing way before Yea Forums even existed, kiddo.