OH GOD THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

OH GOD THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

First time I've been this excited for a Bethesda game since Skyrim, but my god those graphics, that post apocalyptic setting, MUTANTS, great gunplay, those amazing abilities and powers, BIG FUCKING GUNS, everything I can ask for.

Who here /hype/?

Attached: RAGE2_marketing_4channel.jpg (460x215, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DqZU9Z63t4
youtube.com/watch?v=PLQg-Vq2zQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This isn't even a shill thread, it's just bad bait.

you have to go back tranny

>post apocalyptic setting
never seen that before
>those graphics
whew
>MUTANTS
never seen that before
>great gunplay
omg
>amazing abilities and powers
omg!!!!!!
>big fucking guns
EPIC!!!!!!!

yikers

Attached: 1465021735641.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

can you imagine an actual human being genuinely saying something like that lol
like ACTUALLY having those fucking opinions
mindboggling

This is absolutely BADASS

SIGN. ME. UP

Attached: funny pengwin.png (520x512, 46K)

Attached: corporate-shill game.png (485x461, 391K)

It's not a Bethesda game.

This is baitand switch. So many people get caught and we know what they want," he said. "The idea is they want to just take this action and make us think the government can't do this, it's not going to get done, it doesn't have the money."

"I don't think any of that is going to happen," he continued. "We're going to show them that there are other options out there, they're trying to keep this alive for everybody that's trying to make this, and, just like we did with the Affordable Care Act and the Affordable Care Act. And we've got to keep reminding people of that.

Not sure why I keep posting in these threads, when I haven't even opened Farcry 5: New Dawn yet. It really sucks that almost all of the JRPGs I had pre-ordered for May have been delayed until "June".

youtube.com/watch?v=5DqZU9Z63t4

Attached: Rage 2.jpg (1015x1232, 837K)

based RAGEbro

Attached: 912d2e245d2eaf7c245527a9b5e58a6e.png (528x257, 75K)

Telemarketers are in full force

>Nintendo shill
oh the irony

I feel I'll have the same experience I often have with the latest Far Cry games, pirate it, play maybe 1 or 2 sessions, forget I have it installed and delete it when I'm cleaning up stuff I don't use.

Who the fuck is unironically excited for RAGE 2?

Out of all the games coming this year, who the fuck cares about RAGE 2?

This is 99% likely to be bait BUT I have to say I agree with op. Rage2 is the only upcoming game I'm actually at all excited about. The industry is in a sad fucking state. Witchfire looks very promising but who knows if/when that will release.

thought I would be excited for it but it actually looks boring as fuck somehow

me

>>The industry is in a sad fucking state
>he's unironically HYPED by RAGE 2
Bait or?

Me, it looks like a spiritual sucessor to Bulletstorm which is one of my favorite FPS.

>*record scratch*
>yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation

I actually play-tested the game. I was was upset they decided to do away with mega-textures.
Mega-textures allowed the original Rage to look completely organic with its nonexistent repetition of texture patterns.

It didn't work then because of the limitations of shitty PS3 and Xbox369.
Total waste.

I want to play it. Call me shill. I think it will be cool singleplayrer Borderlands without meme cringe jokes.

I think it will be more like Farcry than borderlands in term of gameplay which mean no bulletsponge and leveling. It already seems like a better game than Farcry.

>Borderlands without meme cringe jokes
No, but you can expect gay-as-fuck dialogue.
>under enemy fire
>"they're toe-fucking my ass over here!"
>reloading
>"Nice and tight!"
>throwing grenade
>"hot boom potato...!"
>almost dead
>"yikekies...!"

Attached: 1541233060010.jpg (1381x832, 309K)

Yikes2

Attached: 4e5.jpg (625x626, 63K)

>only 9 results

Attached: wowjacks.jpg (704x790, 142K)

just watched the launch trailer. Seems like a game I'm going to get during Black Friday

looks fun

Nice buzzword, faggot.