Red Alert 2 is the C&C that should've been remastered. Prove me wrong

Red Alert 2 is the C&C that should've been remastered. Prove me wrong.

Attached: redalert2.png (1176x737, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqZ4ZonQb9U
(a
youtube.com/watch?v=i-ArbE0bEQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1UYh22j8JM4
moddb.com/mods/the-dawn-of-the-tiberium-age
moddb.com/mods/mental-omega
mega.co.nz/#F!WNcXzLIQ!FPuFuSsZjEVjH-07KaMU6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OpenRA tho

Is garbage yes.

it'll come, after the C&C and RA remasters.

RA2 was SHIT

which one did they remaster?

Vanilla RA2, never liked the new faction in Yuri's Revenge

Also, I wouldn't mind a remaster of Tiberian Sun

No, Generals is.

Red Alert 2 is still perfectly playable. Generals' atrocious pathfinding or severely outdated graphics are taking a heavy toll on the game.

They paid Chinese to remaster C&C1 and RA1.
Reason being they're using the retarded nostalgia for Westwood/Petroglyph and so they only have 3 games they can claim to use the original devs on (Westwood made C&C, RA, TS and then fucked off to do Renegade and MMOs).

youtube.com/watch?v=nqZ4ZonQb9U

I'd rather they just remake the mainline Tiberium series. Red Alert is BASED but it's ultimately a spin off series.

No

Tiberian sun should never be touched brother. It's music and art design are unique to that era. They would only butcher it for a quick buck.

What went wrong?

Attached: MentalOmega.png (615x201, 139K)

From what I played, MO has too much bloat. Definitely some cool ideas but feels like there's way too much going on with certain factions and the skirmishes either too much of a stomp or a horrific slog for 50 minutes

Did not get included in a RA2 remaster as a new expansion pack.

we've found him, we've found him, we've found harry potter.

>50 minutes
You haven't been fighting the good players.

>Red Alert 2 is still perfectly playable.
good joke
>p-pls just set your compatibility to this ancient piece of shit and restrict the colors

>They paid Chinese to remaster C&C1 and RA1.
Why are you lying?
Westwood is making the remakes.

Why are YOU lying?
Petroglyph is not Westwood.

Petroglyph is very much Westwood, founded by Westwood members, headed by Westwood members, has core Westwood people behind it.
It's Westwood in everything but name.

Chink pandering and LOL let's remove one of the most iconic units in C&C (Apocalypse) n move it to stolen tech cause some retard(Alstar) screeched about it

They have 3 Westwood employees. But I don't give a fuck.
You called me a fucking liar over the Chinese claim.
Eat shit
>(a certain book of faces)/lemonskystudios/posts/2318258581529386?__xts__[0]=68.ARD2T_QdPUMJiPOY7BoVxkSSBjxJ97v1BiGBsQ93SKuVKQDn8kxw3B-hcW92wO3wF_bguYEyTQa-W-CiUjylxpqGe2mcbGF5NNiUA9-Q2i9XolpizCfHTgxwRK3iR32H0Z3byVrEz2sF-x0aGfAUiEsL0e4tcuHBTptsq1l-uob5xbdomCyfASXLmHEmV2seZe-c4-mirVr3gmN1KP93yg2AoUi7v6Cmnsfgu8svbVhn3-Th0Liz5gNZDds0fyPdnnr-GmNDxZ8R78JQJRtfyZyqE65Gk9IqnUEDZTW_cNBqYV9DBM7Zo4mpOUGl5n4y58e8l3y7TNVDGPoS8wnEVGaXZA&__tn__=-R

Yes. Your Westwood is a Chinese-owned Malaysian company. I.e. Chinese and Indonesian Muslims are who's really doing the remaster.
Your precious Petroshit has 3 (or was it 6?) people from ShitWood who plaster their faces around promotional material to part imbeciles like you with your nostalgia bucks.
Have fun, salamat pagi and 谢谢 for your money.

Based.

Your link doesn't even work you fucking insane piglet

>Prove me wrong.
Establish a factbased argument first.

>He can't read.
Blow yourself, mate.

>salamat pagi
>thank you
Flipfag detected

Stopped updating since mid 2018.

>Prove me wrong.

It's simple, RA2 doesn't need a remaster. It can run on modern machines, it supports modern resolutions, it's playable online through cncnet, it looks really good for how aged it is and the gameplay holds up. Moreover, if you want new content the modding community is still active with gems like Mental Omega.

How about you instead give me 1 (one) reason why it should be getting remastered over TD? or Generals

Attached: 1533027544379.png (302x237, 111K)

nothing should be "remastered", why don't they just make a NEW good game?
how fucking telling is it about the state of the industry and the medium that everyone is so fucking incapable of making something decent now that they have to go dredging up the past to when games were actually good and fun and doing a shoddy "remaster" of everything under the fucking sun in a desperate attempt to be able to sell something people would actually want to play these days?
every time you see a remaster you should see a studio incapable of coming up with a good original game by themselves, instead forced to steal the good old work of others to slap a shit new coat of paint on to sell as their own

There were longer hiatuses.

Without "balancing", the multiplayer is fucking terrible.
>Yuri? Banned
>Battle Fortress? Banned
>France? Banned

Now let's see what good allied army there are
>America? wowzee terrible
>Germany? wowzee terrible
>Korea? wowzee terrible
>Britain? Awesome, one shot unit kills from out of everyone's fucking range apart from the Virus which has even better range and shoots out fucking poison clouds when she kills someone

NOW TO THE SOVIETS!
>Rhino tank rush
GG
But really the countries
>Libya = HI WE ANNOUNCE OUR UNIT WHEN IT IS MAD
>Cuba = fucking just... lol pathetic
>Russia = just get rhinos instead
>Iraq = now see this is somewhat via- oh wait there's a plane

RA2 is fucking shit, user.
You'd need to "balance" it like OpenRA
Unless you just mean the single player campaign which wasn't bad, yes.

>Balance
>In C&C series

Attached: CumOn.jpg (960x882, 59K)

Like Tiberium Essence with its five years.

Nah, just a weeb. Hence why I know what outsourcing is and where it's done. Unlike the inbred whale over there .

Attached: selamat_malam-1301920702.png (641x651, 335K)

Or The Forgotten with 10.

Lads, this is A Michael Barry XVkun thread, a thread made by The only autist who can create such autistic driven hate responses to get (you) and evade bans on this korean tang juice board, wqith the intent of giving wrong shit to create hatred againts certain games.

so please, report and ignore this nigger in hopes that the mods will finally rangeban him into oblivion.

I'd take a Generals remaster over anything

More than a few years should be illegal.

Co-op missions run like absolute dogshit for reasons I do not understand but I am otherwise grateful to get to play RA2 + the mod with my buddy, which I've wanted to do since I first played RA2.

I was more hyped for Frank Klepacki playing through the history of the series than the remaster:
youtube.com/watch?v=i-ArbE0bEQQ

Shit is so cash

Attached: 1524069261532.jpg (732x496, 119K)

RIP TI. At least you left us with this gem.
youtube.com/watch?v=1UYh22j8JM4

Generals Remaster when?

Attached: One taste and you never go back even if you wanted to! Thrax.png (1000x742, 2.13M)

Keep sucking chinese dicks, fag

Hopefully never.

let me get a microscope to suck yours 1st

None of those need re-masters since you can easily play them today.

moddb.com/mods/the-dawn-of-the-tiberium-age

moddb.com/mods/mental-omega

If you don't want the mods simply download the games and then install the C&C.net patch so you can play online.

Attached: 1543418004517.jpg (1080x1920, 198K)

Perhaps I should not have gotten my degree from mail-order college

you know that many C&C maps, including campaign has resolution and ui problems right?

im paying td atm and that game hates high res as my screen hates low res

Could you say that again as a normal human being? If you are having problems with your resolution then play DTA, it contains the campaigns for both TD and RA 1.

Why, it still looks great

>RIP TI
Have they really abandoned the mod? I mean, there hasn't been a status update for months now, but really, did they?

The founder did, which in the community basically means the mod is dead.

aww fuck reinstalling

Attached: 1518453665154.jpg (498x456, 48K)

Well, that is sad. Unless someone from the team takes the reign, this surely seems to be done. Been hyped for some time about the GT campaign and other additions.

are u serious? soviets in mental omega do not have apocalypse tank?
this better be a joke

>spinoff
T. Child that never finished the soviet campaign. Kys

It's all we deserve

RA2 IS a spinoff

When I was a kid, I thought RA2 had 3D graphics and was amazed by how detailed the "models" were.

RA2 may be the better game but Tiberium Sun will always be my fave of the series for the atmosphere.

Attached: Tiberium sun cover.jpg (256x294, 53K)

Going above 1600x900 resolution in the older games is silly.

Are you picking this up?

Attached: MarkSheppard_CC1_Cine1.jpg (636x373, 34K)

This guy knows.

Red Alert 2 does have 3D graphics, but only for the units.
Buildings and terrain are all pre-rendered 3D sprites whereas mechanical units are actual 3D models.

Can't speak much about details, though. They're very basic 3D models compared to the likes of, say, Homewrold. And that was already over a year old (basically a whole generation in PC graphics at the time) when RA2 came out.

At least your mother tipped well.

Attached: 319.jpg (892x667, 46K)

Kane shooting Seth will always be one of the best classic vidya shock moments.

They wouldn't include the world trade center so there is no point.

Literally can't, it's the perfect CnC, I'm glad I played it during my youth

Asked for Red Alert 2 for Christmas the year it came out. Didn't get it was sad. THREE months later my mom asks me to unload the groceries from her trunk. I go to to the trunk and there is the Red Alert 2 box sitting there. She had no idea it was in there and it was sitting in there since before Christmas. Based dumb fuck mom.

Fucking women man.

Being a mod maker pretty much requires one to be highly autistic. They also replaced Boris with Volkov from RA1 for some reason, it's just autistic mod creator biases.

It has it's own story, Volkov comes back as a cyborg because the soviets needed even stronger units.

Anons what is the best site to download a no-CD crack for RA2+ Yuri's Revenge? I've got the original discs but dont want to have to use them every time I want to play.

mega.co.nz/#F!WNcXzLIQ!FPuFuSsZjEVjH-07KaMU6Q
Just get RA2 from that collection.

Volkov > Morales > Boris though.

When will they release it for free?

It's already free.

Why is it so dark. Feels more like Tibsun than RA2. ESP with that new faction. Doesn’t suit RA at all.

>There is much to learn.

thought that was 7th legion at first glance lol

Attached: 7427a23b077e463e91a49d05c95305e3eceae09ea9da55b58db431d428efb4ee_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 48K)

It's been free for just under a decade, user.

RA2 was too bright.

SCORCHED EARTH

Would a modern publisher even go near something like Generals to remaster it, though? It's wildly (and hilariously) politically incorrect.

Attached: 1500868371588.jpg (680x553, 44K)

jesus what is this collection and is it all viruses

RUBBER BOOTS IN MOTION

Mein Neger

It's rubber SHOES you you you DOUBLE GI

better to just dl first decade from 1337x than dling any of that shit

Do what you want, r-tard. You're the one who's not going to be playing any of the C&C games.

already have first decade installed, its the easiest to patch version and the best compatibility