Don't just sit there and waste your precious time

Don't just sit there and waste your precious time.
When you want to do something, do it right away.
Do it when you can. It's the only way to live without regrets.

Attached: AllThingsConsidered_IThinkThingsWillBeOkay.gif (360x420, 720K)

Thank you Sonic, very cool

I'm 25 years old khhv. It's too late to live without regrets.

Thanks pa

Playing videogames is not a waste of time.

Attached: 2b11e141b1086e16bf2826133f183528.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Thanks Mr. The Beef

Attached: Shia do.gif (268x200, 1.41M)

Nah if you do anything you're a Glownigger, they glow in the dark, user.
Don't be them.

Can't, she's my sister

What I want to do is drink, but its much too early for that, Mr. Hedgehog.

Attached: metal-sonic-gif-9.gif (320x238, 1.47M)

Someone should make a edit of that sonic gif with sonic slowly moving into the distance and fading into nothing.

That would be illegal, Sonic

>I've lived about 10% of my adult life, I'm very old
Zoomers I swear to god

I'll try a little harder today fren

Attached: 1553965249494.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

this is exactly that kind of motivation I needed to start shooting people at school
thanks

If you marry, you will regret it; if you do not marry, you will also regret it; if you marry or do not marry, you will regret both; Laugh at the world’s follies, you will regret it, weep over them, you will also regret that; laugh at the world’s follies or weep over them, you will regret both; whether you laugh at the world’s follies or weep over them, you will regret both. Believe a woman, you will regret it, believe her not, you will also regret that; believe a woman or believe her not, you will regret both; whether you believe a woman or believe her not, you will regret both. Hang yourself, you will regret it; do not hang yourself, and you will also regret that; hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both; whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both. This, gentlemen, is the sum and substance of all philosophy.

Attached: 4653F8B2-BBBF-44DE-9ED2-8BF444F92314.jpg (724x1024, 169K)

I turn 30 on the 27th. I work retail and live in my parent's basement. No gf and no prospect. Vidya is all I have.

I'm 32 and only just left my folk's place about two weeks ago. You still have hope, don't give up.

I've lived with regrets since i was 12, it's far too late.
I was the meme.

Almost the same here except not working on retail, but still a crappy dead-end job, I don't even know why I wake up so early in the mornings anymore, I could just quit and become a hikki until I starve.

Attached: 1550780760307.png (439x500, 346K)

that's just it user, I am afraid of trying. I am afraid of the unkknown and I am afraid of taking risks.

thats why i do whatever the fuck i want and have no regrets

Its about 30% actually, And age only slows you down

If it's any consolation there's probably something wrong with your brain and even if you got the things that you think would make you happy you'd still feel miserable

So there's that